Author Topic: VOAT Containment Megathread of Trash People for Trash People  (Read 2927796 times)

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Re: 🚨 Other Forum Megathread of...WTF OPPO DROPPO?! 🚨
« Reply #23400 on: August 17, 2017, 04:34:04 PM »
Himu:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/6u46cp/and_the_award_for_the_best_online_game_feature_of/

:phil

What am I looking at?

Custom chat filters, I guess?

Yep. Blocks anything with those lines in it.

Frankly, that's mucho helpful in regards to taking out like 80% of trash text-chat spam on PC games now a days. :doge

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
bent

Bananas

« Reply #23402 on: August 17, 2017, 04:58:48 PM »
Nah. Reporting crimes after confession is a slippery slope. When you confess you do so because you feel deep guilt and remorse for what you did. If you put priests in jail for one crime, what happens if you confess a different one? What if someone confesses they stole something? Should the priest report this to the police or face jail time? Further more, priests have a deep conviction of this. They are willing to die than tell what someone confessed. This is church policy as well. Finally, this is something the average church goer respects. I personally respect priests for this a lot. In the end, you'd have a situation where you've put the priest in jail and just made people mad at you. If someone confesses an awful crime like that, a priest would and should suggest they turn themselves in and will not absolve them of their sin until they do. Since people who confess do so out of guilt, there's a large likelihood they would and the priest is praying that the goodness of the persons humanity that they take his advice and turn themselves in. Trying to force priests to reveal confessions would just make the Church stronger as you are forcing them to break an oath that is sacred.

If you know a crime is going to happen and you don't warn people, you are Accessory. Fuck that noise.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018

agrajag

« Reply #23404 on: August 17, 2017, 05:03:54 PM »
Lmao at these dumbasses thinking that God would pat them pn the back for letting a cycle of abuse continue. Prioritize saving the soul of a rapist over a child getting abused brehs.

agrajag

« Reply #23405 on: August 17, 2017, 05:05:48 PM »
It's cute how most people in the two game of thrones threads on Gaf are pretending they haven't watched that leaked episode. And anyone who says they have gets capped.

I'm betting even Cornballer has watched it.

I for one, haven't watched shit. In fact I'm always a day or two late to the Bore GoT thread because I usually wait till my day off to download and watch the pirated episodes.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #23406 on: August 17, 2017, 05:11:41 PM »
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/9kkkby/lets-get-rid-of-mount-rushmore

:picard

apparently they used "blow up" in their headline before they got called out on it.

FStop7

« Reply #23407 on: August 17, 2017, 05:16:30 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246318336&postcount=348

Star Citizen fanboy tries to drop a hot take about PUBG but winds up shitting the bed in front of a crowd.

It's cute that you think the performance will get better and not stay the same.

These type of popular early access steam games never leave alpha or beta. It will become a bloated mess until it dies just like all the others that have failed to fill the void. It's a trend at this point and people keep falling for it.

It will never be in a finished state, why would it be? it's making them money hand over fist.

I guess when you've been scammed out of anywhere from hundreds to thousands of dollars all you have left to do is hate on other games that are actually moving forward.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
bent

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #23409 on: August 17, 2017, 06:25:58 PM »
Another rousing hot take from Messofanego :goty

Why do I feel so depressed now?
sigh

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #23410 on: August 17, 2017, 06:31:34 PM »

"They're not the spiciest thing ever. I mean what do you expect from a pizza establishment".

*CUE CONSTANT SNIFFLES*

to be fair, given his post history on GAF, the constant sniffling may not be from the spiciness of the chicken wings, and just his natural affect.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #23411 on: August 17, 2017, 06:35:36 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246318336&postcount=348

Star Citizen fanboy tries to drop a hot take about PUBG but winds up shitting the bed in front of a crowd.

It's cute that you think the performance will get better and not stay the same.

These type of popular early access steam games never leave alpha or beta. It will become a bloated mess until it dies just like all the others that have failed to fill the void. It's a trend at this point and people keep falling for it.

It will never be in a finished state, why would it be? it's making them money hand over fist.

I guess when you've been scammed out of anywhere from hundreds to thousands of dollars all you have left to do is hate on other games that are actually moving forward.
dude couldn't spent ten seconds to find out PUBG already has a release date and is "feature complete"...and that they have to get it optimized enough for the consoles

benjipwns

« Reply #23412 on: August 17, 2017, 06:39:05 PM »
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/9kkkby/lets-get-rid-of-mount-rushmore

:picard
hey, they're ripping off my NeoGAF.com posts, just because I am like brilliant user Dennis and permabanned does not mean my copyright has lapsed, as all of NeoGAF.com would rightly defend my ideas from being infringed upon by thieves who have the same idea

edit: found it, i was way pithier than this vice.com loser: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=245986126&postcount=901

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #23413 on: August 17, 2017, 06:45:24 PM »
I love how the author thinks replacing "blow up" with "get rid of" fixes everything.

What would he suggest to do that anyway? Sandpaper?

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #23414 on: August 17, 2017, 06:46:27 PM »
I love how the author thinks replacing "blow up" with "get rid of" fixes everything.

Hillary's 69 year old vagina

benjipwns

« Reply #23415 on: August 17, 2017, 06:46:44 PM »
that Vice post could have been so much more informative about Mount Rushmore and the dark side of monuments to men in general

Mount Rushmore was the dude's follow up project, his original plan that he sold to a bunch of "progressives" at the time* was to carve Lee, Stonewall Jackson and Jefferson Davis into Stone Mountain (which happened in an inferior smaller version fifty years after he died and still exists) but it fell through funding wise. Also, he was an open KKK member.

*that's why Teddy is on Rushmore despite being obviously the "odd man" out

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #23416 on: August 17, 2017, 06:47:12 PM »

Like this:

stufte

« Reply #23417 on: August 17, 2017, 07:07:58 PM »

stufte

« Reply #23418 on: August 17, 2017, 07:11:21 PM »
benji, why u banned like a common pedo?

benjipwns

stufte

« Reply #23420 on: August 17, 2017, 07:29:40 PM »
 :salute

benjipwns

« Reply #23421 on: August 17, 2017, 07:34:15 PM »
I actually have a real story related to this:

When I was younger, I was walking my friends dog to 7-11. On the way there, this guy noticed me and the dog and started following us. Upon arriving at 7-11, I finally heard him yelling at me, carrying a fucking SWORD (yes, really). He then charged at me, yelled at me and held the sword over his head as if he was going to take a swing. Apparently he thought my friends dog killed one of his cats, which obviously did not happen.

He did not physically assault me, but he verbally assaulted me with the threat of physical violence. Now....if I, or some on-looker, decided to resort to physical violence in my defense, is that wrong? Not necessarily from a legal perspective, just from a personal point of view?

I reject the notion that anything that does not fall within legal bounds is always wrong, or always dangerous. Laws are not absolute. He threatened me with a weapon and verbally assaulted me. If someone tackled and proceeded to beat the shit out of him, I would have thanked them with all my heart, because they would've been protecting me from someone threatening my life.
:mindblown

benjipwns

« Reply #23422 on: August 17, 2017, 07:38:31 PM »
So for all the people that are supporting Antifa using violence - honest question:

Say there was another rally of those shit head white supremacist/Nazi assholes next weekend. A few Antifa people show up with machine guns and open fire killing a couple hundred Nazis. They shouldn't be prosecuted? After all, it was self defense to hate speech "violence"?
Christ, the mental hoops people jump through to excuse neo-nazis is just staggering.
They should be pardoned.
This is an absurd hypothetical.

I'm not a cop or a prosecutor though so I don't care.
If you're going to rely on hypotheticals instead of reality to make an argument, could you at least come up with a more probable scenario
I like how the only two people to actually answer the question (and who I didn't quote) are open about having principles unacceptable to PoliGAF regulars. While #TheResistance refuses to comment or smears the person asking.

benjipwns

« Reply #23423 on: August 17, 2017, 07:46:58 PM »
The problem is that because the group is not centralized and they have no overarching organization, it causes problems as certain groups use the antifa movement to represent their own ideals. Here in Philly recently there's been a problem with professed antifa members who hold anarcho-capitalist beliefs going through working class neighborhoods and vandalizing cars, homes, and businesses.

Generally I renounce violence when it comes to protest movements, though I'm fine with defending yourself and others directly from attacks. But when people carry antifa banners and vandalize neighborhoods and act violently it's pretty ridiculous, especially in an extremely liberal city where a large majority of residents are minorities, not white supremacists.
wait...what

benjipwns

« Reply #23424 on: August 17, 2017, 07:48:33 PM »
If you want less violence from antifa then end the fascists. It goes away that easy.
why didn't i think of this

benjipwns

« Reply #23425 on: August 17, 2017, 07:49:19 PM »
MODS HELP:
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246378264&postcount=359
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246378324&postcount=362

ALT ACCOUNTS? RUSSIAN BOTS?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
EXPLAIN THE CAMERA ANGLES IN THIS VIDEO
WHY IS HE SPEAKING SO FAST
[close]
[close]
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 07:54:45 PM by benjipwns »

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #23426 on: August 17, 2017, 07:50:30 PM »
Why do I feel so depressed now?
You wasted time thinking about this guy?

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #23427 on: August 17, 2017, 07:51:58 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246375386&postcount=317

Massive Duck could have easily been sucked into the Kharvey vortex but chose to ignore this response and just continue as if it had never happened.

At the very least, they understand some of GAF's most dangerous potential pitfalls.  :doge

benjipwns

« Reply #23428 on: August 17, 2017, 08:00:53 PM »
Hold up, he voted for Trump?!

The hypocrisy
pretty sure

always check the post history
:lawd

How could I? I am Canadian.
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #23429 on: August 17, 2017, 08:03:34 PM »
The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.
Antifa is not your enemy.

Unless you're a fascist.

Then oh boy are they your enemy!

The right thinks it has all the strength. They say thing like "you libtards better not hope for a civil war. We've got all the guns!"

We need a show of strength, and leftists have never been afraid of Nazis. Hell, Communists killed literally thousands of them a few decades ago.

benjipwns

« Reply #23430 on: August 17, 2017, 08:06:35 PM »
Quote from: CHEEZMO™
Yes, liberals and centrists are wont to support the right (and even far-right) in order to crush militant leftism.
Obama to McCain wasn't a thing.

Obama to Romney wasn't a thing.

Hillary to Trump wasn't a thing.

What is a thing is a small but not insignificant amount of people who voted for the losing candidate deciding to take their ball & vote for the other side.

What is a thing is stealth conservative trolling.
:omg

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #23431 on: August 17, 2017, 08:10:48 PM »
like a cosplay world war 2.

benjipwns

« Reply #23432 on: August 17, 2017, 08:19:02 PM »
Shapiro's argument isn't the worst he's ever made, I assume most of his listeners and the posters saying to watch his video didn't know the political history of Weimar Germany, that there was a low level civil war happening in an already failed state. (I know I've made this information available to NeoGAF.com users countless times with them ignoring it.) I think it's a stretch to argue that's what led to Nazi victory and that any kind of similar action (let alone current actions) by AntiFa against white supremacists will lead to the Nazi's/"alt-right" becoming more powerful in the U.S.

He gets too distracted off into making it about defending the statues and modern politics and stuff for the remaining 30 some minutes. But before he left the topic he should have pointed out that the Weimar State was actively arresting and attacking both Nazi's and Communists as the two groups fought their war. It was a three way war and the Republic's ruling forces were losing it both literally and electorally, the Nazi's and Communists wound up with a negative majority in the legislature. That's why it fell back on ruling by decree, and increased force against the Nazi's and Communists. It wasn't the people who decided the Nazi's were more acceptable because the Communists/Anti-Fascists were causing more violence, it was a gambit by the political elite that Hitler could be controlled because they didn't take him seriously as a politician or person, they didn't think this of the Communists and supported shutting them down as well.

benjipwns

« Reply #23433 on: August 17, 2017, 08:23:20 PM »
Quote from: SG-17
You aren't a communist if you support Stalinism or Maoism.
shots fired at BA

zepblackstar

« Reply #23435 on: August 17, 2017, 08:40:53 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1420720

(Image removed from quote.)

I realized ever since phil fish, indie gamers are just smug assholes looking to justify playing a hobby as some sort of higher calling.

stufte

« Reply #23436 on: August 17, 2017, 08:44:02 PM »
same people who only watch "films" instead of movies.

counterhit

« Reply #23437 on: August 17, 2017, 08:45:26 PM »
The antifa thread is so damn bad lol

Quote from: Psychoward
I'm not sure if this or the open fire on neo-nazis with assault rifles is the more inane hypothetical in this thread.

Think for 2 seconds,

Yeah, enough with these inane hypothetical. Obviously this isn't about mass slaughtering people, no one wou- *a few moments earlier*

Quote from: sphagnum
I would have no moral problem with it but it would realistically cause a huge amount of blowback.

The problem here is that we are talking about how they should be handled within the context of a liberal/bourgeois-democratic state. I don't really care about such a state - it's not really totally legitimate to me, so whether or not they "should" be prosecuted is a pointless question. They will be. My decisions regarding the American state and politics relate to what can actually be done within its bounds and how far we can make those boundaries bulge before it breaks, supposing that breakage would negatively affect the left, the working class, and people who are oppressed and exploited.

Quote from: SG-17
Bingo. It's a challenge to promote egalitarian communism within a functioning  (or mostly functioning) "free" "democratic" state where capitalism is the state religion.

It's entirely possible to change from within, but it needs to be done carefully. While the antifa in the scenario you quoted would naturally be morally right to slaughter Nazi scum, it may not be the time for such an action yet.

note: blowback means "optics".

counterhit

« Reply #23438 on: August 17, 2017, 08:47:06 PM »

clothedmacuser

« Reply #23439 on: August 17, 2017, 09:05:27 PM »
Quote from: Slayven
Championing for documents that didn't recognize my humanity until a hundred years later isn't shit that impress me. Especially when you wield it so somebody can call me a "distinguished black fellow".

Bitch stole Enzom's bit!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246381510&postcount=113

Quote from: Massive Duck C.M.
You think BLM are like Nazis?

They found another thing free speech advocates are

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246381250&postcount=101
sigh

zepblackstar

« Reply #23440 on: August 17, 2017, 09:14:56 PM »
No Man's Sky Players Are Marveling At The Lush New Grass

http://kotaku.com/no-mans-sky-players-are-marveling-at-the-lush-new-grass-1797936809

:crowdlaff

daemon

« Reply #23441 on: August 17, 2017, 09:21:44 PM »
The problem is that because the group is not centralized and they have no overarching organization, it causes problems as certain groups use the antifa movement to represent their own ideals. Here in Philly recently there's been a problem with professed antifa members who hold anarcho-capitalist beliefs going through working class neighborhoods and vandalizing cars, homes, and businesses.

Generally I renounce violence when it comes to protest movements, though I'm fine with defending yourself and others directly from attacks. But when people carry antifa banners and vandalize neighborhoods and act violently it's pretty ridiculous, especially in an extremely liberal city where a large majority of residents are minorities, not white supremacists.
wait...what

https://wiki.mises.org/wiki/Anarcho-capitalism

Exists, but doesn't compute. They would vandalize state  property, not individual property. Some of what hthey say makes sense if we reduce it to: market taxes=bad.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #23442 on: August 17, 2017, 09:26:04 PM »
Sweep aside the hate speech laws debate.

There are probably dozens of rights cases everyday, why you got to pick the one that champions "Kill distinguished black fellows and Jews"?

Ignore what this entire thread is based for the moment, why are you racist tho?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246383232&postcount=199

Solid debate tactic.
sigh

Boredfrom

« Reply #23443 on: August 17, 2017, 10:01:03 PM »
Stealing property and abusing the helpless/voiceless are on a different plane morally. Let's not get into false equivalencies.

A confession, for better or for worse, is not exactly in a morality plane and more in a religious one for believers.

stufte

« Reply #23444 on: August 17, 2017, 10:23:30 PM »
Friendly reminder that these people are posting on the off topic section of a vidya game forum. :doge

that didn't sound friendly at all, friendo.

counterhit

« Reply #23445 on: August 17, 2017, 10:24:41 PM »
In light of people running around with swastikas, the profound stupidity of the old "I just wish racists would be honest" argument couldn't be more clear. The alt-right is them getting their wish.

Trurl

« Reply #23446 on: August 17, 2017, 10:25:22 PM »
Seeing people online fantasize about punching nazis reminds me of gun nuts who fantasize about shooting a home intruder.

I'm cool with groups of people pulling down confederate statues, though.

wsippel

« Reply #23447 on: August 17, 2017, 10:29:47 PM »
antifa thread, do not disappoint me armchair NeoGAF.com generals: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1420602

Went as expected. Then again, the original article is utter shite, the part about the history of ANTIFA in Germany for example is completely made up.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #23448 on: August 17, 2017, 10:33:48 PM »
In light of people running around with swastikas, the profound stupidity of the old "I just wish racists would be honest" argument couldn't be more clear. The alt-right is them getting their wish.

haha.  I forgot about that shit.

"Honestly, I respect them for being so open about their racism."   
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #23449 on: August 17, 2017, 11:41:27 PM »

wait...what

https://wiki.mises.org/wiki/Anarcho-capitalism

Exists, but doesn't compute. They would vandalize state  property, not individual property. Some of what hthey say makes sense if we reduce it to: market taxes=bad.
no no the term wasn't the what part, i don't consider myself one but like "libertarian" if you described me as an "anarcho-capitalist" i'm not going to raise a fuss, at least not in front of the statist normies

and to be honest, it's not even the vandalizing private property part

it's the fact that anarcho-capitalists, from my experience, are almost last on the list of propaganda of the deed types though i don't know if the millenials have some hip new an-cap who advocates for it unlike rothbard who advocated that an ideal life doesn't start before noon

benjipwns

« Reply #23450 on: August 17, 2017, 11:41:51 PM »
I just discovered 10+ year old "what is a game" debates two weeks ago.
To be fair, the 3DO pre-dates him.

benjipwns

« Reply #23451 on: August 17, 2017, 11:56:14 PM »
I don't see antifa as a thing the same way I didn't see "anti-gamergate" as a thing. Antifa is just something invented by the alt-right in a way to spin a narrative that pits two extremes against each other that are "both the same" rather than one extremist group, and basically everyone else which is actually the case.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #23452 on: August 17, 2017, 11:57:50 PM »
I don't see antifa as a thing the same way I didn't see "anti-gamergate" as a thing. Antifa is just something invented by the alt-right in a way to spin a narrative that pits two extremes against each other that are "both the same" rather than one extremist group, and basically everyone else which is actually the case.

Did he just say NeoGAF doesn't exist?
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #23453 on: August 17, 2017, 11:58:20 PM »
If the "Antifa" of America truly are liberal saints they picked a horrible moniker to appropriate. These guys in Europe are huge assholes who apply their "violent resistance" to capitalist events like the G20 and oppose war efforts vs. ISIS. I think many of them are anarchists of various types, who have a long tradition in Europe.

My suggestion: call your anti-trump resistance something else.

benjipwns

« Reply #23454 on: August 18, 2017, 12:01:56 AM »
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=246387964&postcount=526
I want to say that I'm brave about this, but in reality, if I'm fully honest with myself, I'm not. I'm terrified of many of the same things occurring. But when I get scared about that type of thing, I just take a moment to take a deep breath, relax, and remind myself that while it's easy to go down a dark rabbit hole of terrifying possibilities which could all quite easily happen, that within those possibilities are always lights of hope that will never, ever fade, no matter how much anyone might try to make them do so.

Because even if the worst happens and laws are also passed to ban this or that, that's no place we haven't been before. And such laws have gotten struck down in the past, and if those type of laws do sign up to ban groups that do good, those laws will inevitably be struck down as well. It may take a longer fight than we might like, it might be lot harder and longer than it should be, but it will happen.

So instead of being afraid of what else will happen if hate speech is made illegal/unconstitutional, I welcome it. Become no matter how many unjust laws follow, every last one of them will in due time be struck down. It might be a longer and harder fighter than it ever should be, but just as unjust laws have been stricken down sooner or later in the past, so would such piggy-back laws be stricken down in the future. And while every single one of them will fail to pass muster sooner or later, hate speech itself will no longer permitted and we will have made a tremendous gain.

So instead of despairing what could come next if hate speech is made illegal, I see hope. Blight, vivid hope that tells me that no matter how bad things gets if that does happen, good people, tremendously good, brave people will fight all of those off with everything they've got and then some, and that all of that, no matter how bad it gets, will be able to be overcome.

And that's why, even though in truth I myself am scared of what else could come next if hate speech is banned, I don't listen to that fear but rather listen to that hope instead which tells me that no matter how bad I think things might get all I truly have to fear is what happens if good, noble men and women refuse to fight and give up without doing anything. As long as that doesn't happen though, there's nothing to truly fear. Because both past and present show that men and women will fight any unjust attempts to piggyback off of such laws, and while such fights might be longer and harder than they have any right to be, they will be inevitably won all the same, every single time. That can't be stopped, no matter how much anyone tries, and the world will slowly but surely become a better place as a result. And that's why I personally chose to see hope instead of fear and refuse to give into what ifs.
:crazy

benjipwns

« Reply #23455 on: August 18, 2017, 12:09:59 AM »
[Antifa]'s been hijacked by the right at least in some internet circles. It has replaced cuck and it's their new favorite word. This is the first time I've seen antifa used in mainstream media. Another example of how influential they can be with the media.
wow he rolls over easily

benjipwns

« Reply #23456 on: August 18, 2017, 12:14:54 AM »
On a somewhat related note- and I'd open a new thread, but those have been getting killed so I'll try to keep this in a related thread- what is the best realistic endgame for the state of America? Does this reckoning reach a head and we somehow turn or eliminate a good chunk of the ideology of racism and hate? Do we simply force them back underground where, apparently, half the country was before? (And, obviously, things weren't great before either- plenty were persecuted and preyed upon unjustly, just less overtly than the world of today) Do things stay as they are, with the country at two polarized extremes? Getting Nazi speech out of the public may be a net gain, but what happens with all the actual Nazis in the end?

(Not asking these to try and tilt the free speech discussion one way or the other; I'm just trying to figure out what the ideal endgame actually is at this point)
:doge

Boredfrom

« Reply #23457 on: August 18, 2017, 01:02:39 AM »
If the "Antifa" of America truly are liberal saints they picked a horrible moniker to appropriate. These guys in Europe are huge assholes who apply their "violent resistance" to capitalist events like the G20 and oppose war efforts vs. ISIS. I think many of them are anarchists of various types, who have a long tradition in Europe.

My suggestion: call your anti-trump resistance something else.

Almost feels like trolling, but is to subtle for a place like GAF.

agrajag

« Reply #23458 on: August 18, 2017, 01:40:06 AM »
Friendly reminder that these people are posting on the off topic section of a vidya game forum. :doge

Don't reduce my interactive media narrative medium to games, shitlord.  :doge

benjipwns

« Reply #23459 on: August 18, 2017, 02:46:36 AM »
Great posts in this thread. You're right - the fringe/extreme cases are the ones that truly test the principles behind things like freedom of speech, and are the ones that we have to hold our noses and accept in order to keep our essential freedoms.
Real noble defending people who said they would kill, then ended up killing.
this guy must hold a PhD in Forever Intentionally Missing The Point