Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5452478 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
After 4 wild years of partying with Trump, Americans might actually want a mom that tells them to get their act together and behave.
In that sense, Kamala's surge isn't a surprise.
🤴

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
每天生气

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
https://twitter.com/EliStokols/status/1144872511240200192

This might be the best way to get federal funding for bussing (It's currently illegal to provide funding on the fed level, like the Hyde amendment does for abortion).

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Tripon

https://twitter.com/NBCNewsPR/status/1144680278545326080

We're up for more chaotic style debates for the near future.

Cauliflower Of Love

https://twitter.com/NBCNewsPR/status/1144680278545326080

We're up for more chaotic style debates for the near future.

incoming tweet

FAKE news makes big ratings because all the Democrats want to talk about is President Trump. They should be thanking me for all the record breaking! Thanks! MAGA! KAG!

shosta

每天生气

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Hey Rumbler,

Would it be possible to get my named changed to Shosh?

Thanks!

:kermit
(Image removed from quote.)

GLEN              

you sneaky

cocksucking
son of a    BITCH!

First I'm gonna M U R D E R (Image removed from quote.)
                                                                    your whole fucking family

Next I'm gonna blow your little Presbyterian asshole open with
BRASS KNUCKLES
     for three weeks non-stop
until your insides are indistinguishable from McDonald's factory slime

Then I'm going to skin your lifeless hump and wear your ugly face (Image removed from quote.)
to the polls and vote for ☭BERNIE☭SANDERS☭, taking lots of pictures and letting everyone you've ever even MET! know you voted for ☭BERNIE☭FUCKING☭SANDERS☭

So you better

KILL

└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└████▄└└└└└└└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└██████▄└└└└└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└▄█████████▄└└└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└█████████████▄└└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└▄█████████████████▄└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└▄███████████████████
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└███████████████████▄
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└████████████████████└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└█████████████████████└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└▄████████████████████└└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└███▄└████████████████▄└└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└███▄└└▄█████████████▄└└└└
└└└└└▄████└└█└▄███▄└└└▄████████████└└└└└└
└└└└▄████████████▄└└└└└███████████└└└└└└└
└└└▄████████████▄└└└└└└▄███████████▄└└└└└
└└▄████████████└└└└└└└└└▄███████████▄└└└└
└└████████████└└└└└└└└└└└█████████████└└└
└▄████▄▄▄▄└└▄└└└└└└└└└▄▄███████████████└└
└▄████└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└▄██████████████████└
└▄████└└└└└└└└└└└└└└▄███████████████████▄
└█████└└└└└└└└└└└└▄██████████████████████
└█████└└└└└└└└└└└████████████████████████
└█████└└└└└└└└└▄█████████████████████████
└█████└└└└└└└▄███████████████████████████
└█████└└└└▄▄█████████████████████████████
└██████▄█████████████████████████████████
▄████████████████████████████████████████
└████████████████████████████████████████
└████████████████████████████████████████
YOUR
SELF

now, or you're gonna   wish    you were dead, because so help me god,
I don't mind going back to jail

This post generated a higher volume of reports than any post in Bore history. (2)
©@©™

Tripon

Cauliflower Of Love

Luis Alvarez, a former New York City police detective who became a leading champion for extending health benefits to Sept. 11 first responders, died on Saturday after a battle with cancer he traced to the months he spent helping clean up the World Trade Center site. He was 53.

= (

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/29/737314302/nypd-detective-who-testified-for-more-9-11-compensation-dies-after-battling-canc

Tripon

Cauliflower Of Love

What we’ve done in Silicon Valley is incredible and nobody has been able to compete with it, and I’ve agreed to allow them to continue to sell that product (to Huawei) — U.S. President Donald Trump

Thank god for trump other wise there would be no Silicon Valley.

Tripon

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1145095976539086850

Guy running Bernie account is pulling no punches.

Cauliflower Of Love

I'm loving the thought of Bernie and trump on their phones @ing each other.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Trump is actually going into North Korea tomorrow if reports are to be believed.

What a time to be alive.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Our queen was there as well, to the left of Abe.

Running the G20 along with Ivanka

spoiler (click to show/hide)
But even a queen must bow to the God Emperor

[close]
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
In way, it answered the question. :trumps
©@©™

agrajag

my updated power rankings

1. Bernie
2. Warren
3. Yang
4. Tulsi
5. Harris
6. Castro
7. Booker
8. Marianne
9. Inlee
10. Buttshit
11. Beta
12. DeBlasio
12. Gillibrand
13. Bennet
14. Biden
15. Klubba
16. Swalwell
17. Delaney
18. Hickypooper
19. ?
20. ?
21. ?
22. ?
23. Trump

« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 09:44:50 PM by agrajag »

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
https://twitter.com/IfNotNowOrg/status/1145033955625840642

:mynicca

My extremely antisemitic uncle said Bernie hates Palestine and is working for Israel so idk how true this tweet is.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
 :thinking your uncle should make an account here, maybe he knows things  :trumps

Tripon

Tripon

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/28/politics/border-funding-bill-house-democrats-divided-progressives-moderates/index.html

Fucking idiots.

#cancelHOR

I'm not making a 1:1 moral equivalent but...this fight reminds me of various funding revolts against Boehner that inevitably ended in failure.

shosta

I'm not making a 1:1 moral equivalent but...this fight reminds me of various funding revolts against Boehner that inevitably ended in failure.
I thought only two other Democrats voted against this bill? This article says even leadership is divided so I'm confused.
每天生气

jakefromstatefarm

really disappointed in marianne’s staunch anti-fairy dust stance :hmph

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
If Biden wins the political nomination, I swear the Democrats will have learned nothing in the four years.

I'm doubtful that'll happen, but at the same time worried it will.
[close]

Phoenix Dark

I seem to recall Rudy Giuliani, Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush, and a variety of other failures leading early primary fights long before a single vote had been cast in large part due to name ID. Biden is not going to be the nominee. Being the early front runner is hard...even moreso when you technically aren't campaigning, can't perform decently at debates, and haven't had a single positive news cycle since you entered the race.

The striking thing to me is that Biden (rightfully) criticized Hillary's general election campaign yet is running a far worse primary campaign than her.  Hillary was pretty active during the primaries and actually campaigned...whereas Biden is constantly hiding or doing nothing. I'm not sure whether this is hubris or the product of him simply being too old to actually campaign/debate/do anything. Maybe both?

Biden filled his staff with black people but the general impression I'm getting is that he not only doesn't listen to them, he must downright loath them; probably mocks them behind their backs. He's the smartest guy in the room and understands Real America so he doesn't need advice. Meanwhile...he's dropping in every poll and I can't even imagine him stumbling into a good moment right now. I really don't know why he's running man.

Mandark

• Icon
Biden's a weaker candidate than Hillary was in '08 or in '16 and isn't even the campaigner he was as VP.

I generally like some of the Dem candidates, but if they can't beat this dude then I don't want to hear from their stans ever again.

Phoenix Dark

I've seen some people on twitter like Tom Nichols argue Harris has opened the door for Biden to attack her racial record as a prosecutor...but after watching that debate does anyone honestly believe Biden can competently pull that off? He was constantly unable to deliver his trademark Biden-isms without stumbling over words and rambling, I doubt the dude is going to pull off a takedown on anyone lol.

I think this ends with Biden staking his candidacy on either NH (Feb 11th) or SC (Feb 29th), and bowing out the race after coming in third or fourth there.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 02:05:47 AM by Phoenix Dark »

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Kara/Esch

I don't promote violence over here only :donot look I'm an advocate for class struggle social democracy. Vote Bernie Sanders because he is the only person who can save the planet according to forums poster james. Something something unions made America great, something.

I'd also like to say that this toy is insulting to our liberal sisters, brothers, and gender nonconforming persons. Cultural appropriation is never OK, and there is no surer symbol of liberalism than the guillotine.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Yes, yes, we are all for non-violence here. :rejoice

no cops allowed within this spoiler
The one who advocates violence and/or doing anything is the fed. :ufup
[close]

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
This impromptu NK summit sure was something
- Moon said that because of the tweet 'peace would blossom' and thanked 'peacemaker' Trump for his bold and creative move
- The US commander gifted Trump some golf gear
- Trump's new press sec pushed North Korean border guards and Kim's security detail aside so the press could get a clear shot, they were bewildered
- The US 'delegation' was Tucker Carlson, Ivanka and Jared
- US secret service agents were at a loss when Trump entered NK and had already given up at that point
- After he did a small step for the PR thing, everyone thought that was it but he just strolled further into North Korea
- Kim praised his good relationship with Trump, which is weird usually these love affairs are one sided
- Trump said that he will invite Kim Jun Un to the US

Meanwhile Democrats are still fighting over the Kamala/Joe row
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Yang found out he can't just buy the Presidency  :lol

https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1145283810260652032
🤴

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

Yang found out he can't just buy the Presidency  :lol

https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1145283810260652032

Well at least he has the mechanism down to distribute money for UBI.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlliemalCNN/status/1145237187631419392

Already better than Huckabee.

Literally creating a lane for trump.

Then again she probably did for trump under melania too.

:smug
[close]

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Not gonna lie, that's probably one of his best PR stunts. The absurdity of all that excitement and ruckus (that bit in the Twitter clip look like something you could have in a found footage horror film) around something so simple as walking over a line, in a location as dramatic as the JSA built to dramatically emphasize that material separation -a relic altar to a war long dead except on paper-, is a powerful image.

It won't do a whole lot with the issue at hand, obviously, but there's boldness to it.
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

So like his meeting with the russians, only korean press were within like ten feet of them. :lol

This guy sure loves state media.

e: do we know if this was the real DMZ line or the one they built for photoshoots?

Tripon

https://www.twitch.tv/bernie_sanders

Using Twitch to stream a Bernie rally.  :lol

agrajag

Kara/Esch

I don't promote violence over here only :donot look I'm an advocate for class struggle social democracy. Vote Bernie Sanders because he is the only person who can save the planet according to forums poster james. Something something unions made America great, something.

I'd also like to say that this toy is insulting to our liberal sisters, brothers, and gender nonconforming persons. Cultural appropriation is never OK, and there is no surer symbol of liberalism than the guillotine.

wow you guys really left me hanging over a barrel here

shosta

That Oregon militia shit is crazy and infuriating. I mean, if they want a fight, if they have the nerve to show up with weapons and flagrant disrespect for the law, the left should have the nerve to show up with their own guns. Counter force with force.

Cats, are you with me?
每天生气

agrajag

https://twitter.com/ddiamond/status/1145205386397519874

the gaffe machine is just getting fired up

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Is Trump going to do to the Republic of Korea what Nixon did to the Republic of China? :whew

People's Korea coming back into the fold. :aah

curly

• cultural maoist
I thought only two other Democrats voted against this bill? This article says even leadership is divided so I'm confused.

the ones that used Tea party tactics were the moderates

Well, not quite. The Tea Party, which drew its name from the mantra “Taxed Enough Already,” represented the far-right of the Republican Party, while the coalition of Democrats that is now asserting itself is in the center, often allied with moderate Republicans across the aisle.

But unlike Ms. Ocasio-Cortez and her like-minded colleagues, the moderates have taken a tactical page from the roughly 40 Republicans who make up the Freedom Caucus, whose sway in the Republican majority came from their willingness to defect from the party line on crucial votes unless they received concessions.

While the House’s liberal superstars are adept at promoting their progressive positions and routinely generate headlines for breaking with the party line, they have not made a habit of lobbying their colleagues to defy Ms. Pelosi en masse. Last week, the foursome known as The Squad — Ms. Ocasio-Cortez and Representatives Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ayanna S. Pressley of Massachusetts — announced their opposition to a Democratic border spending bill that included strict rules on the way the money could be used, saying it was not liberal enough. But when that first vote was tallied, they were the only four Democrats opposed, and the measure passed easily.

The moderates, in contrast, have been ready and willing to bring legislation down. In a majority that holds the House by a narrow margin, Ms. Pelosi can afford to lose no more than 17 of her fellow Democrats on any vote. That gives a potent weapon to any faction that can hold together that many lawmakers to insist on its position.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/30/us/politics/left-moderate-democrats.html

And it worked, because the only time that dems are willing to play hardball is when they're disciplining the left flank of the party

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴