Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5389722 times)

jakefromstatefarm

Re: US Politics Thread |OT| Unemployed...in GREENLAND!
« Reply #42780 on: September 03, 2019, 11:10:45 PM »
A CandidacyTM that Began with Great Promise or: How to Overread One Early Debate Performance

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #42781 on: September 03, 2019, 11:13:24 PM »
Bernie Sanders was asked to leave a hippie commune in 1971 for "sitting around and talking" about politics instead of working

When not reporting on the miracle of life, Sanders spent his time at Myrtle Hill in "endless political discussion," according to Deloz.

Sanders’ idle chatter did not endear him with some of the commune’s residents, who did the backbreaking labor of running the place. Daloz writes that one resident, Craig, "resented feeling like he had to pull others out of Bernie’s orbit if any work was going to get accomplished that day."

Sanders was eventually asked to leave. "When Bernie had stayed for Myrtle’s allotted three days, Craig politely requested that he move on," Daloz writes.
wow, why is the mainstream media covering this up? first the dude's freeloading off a commune and now he's trying to freeload off, another group he's not a member of, the Democratic Party again? Old Yeller is a disgrace and should be banned from politics for life, along with all the white supremacist cishet shitlords who try to force him on marginalized people to prop up their precious Joker film

benjipwns

« Reply #42782 on: September 03, 2019, 11:17:15 PM »

huge if true

benjipwns

« Reply #42783 on: September 03, 2019, 11:29:11 PM »
I searched for "bernie sanders joker" to see if anyone had made any with the new movie and I got back a whole bunch of memes like that one and I can't tell without looking at the site if they're conservative brand memes or Democratic Bernie hater memes except for the ones that put Bernie next to Marx or something

this is the winner btw

team filler

• filler
  • filler

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #42785 on: September 03, 2019, 11:45:31 PM »

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #42786 on: September 03, 2019, 11:45:55 PM »
No one outside of his base will give a shit. It will make him look petty and small to middle America.

His entire brand is doing stuff that "would make him look petty to middle america" and he's the president. Middle America is fascist. Read settlers.

Tasty

benjipwns

« Reply #42788 on: September 04, 2019, 01:09:17 AM »
Nintex, use your own address when you want to sign up for these mailers:

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #42789 on: September 04, 2019, 01:13:31 AM »
lmao if you think Trump won't obliterate her with the DNA/Pocahontas stuff if she makes it through to the general

If the key to beating Trump is to find a candidate that he won't be mean to, I have some very bad news.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #42790 on: September 04, 2019, 01:15:58 AM »
https://twitter.com/ewarren/status/1168312265369628672

I'll put that "access" to healthcare right next to my access to luxury cars  :mueller

benjipwns

« Reply #42791 on: September 04, 2019, 01:16:59 AM »
If the key to beating Trump is to find a candidate that he won't be mean to, I have some very bad news.
The Democrats need to nominate Trump.

Checkmate.

agrajag

« Reply #42792 on: September 04, 2019, 02:11:30 AM »
it's not the meanness, it's the inability to deal with it*

* see the DNA test debacle in which Trump relentlessly bullied and psyched Warren out, and her response was the very sad 23 and me public reveal.

Tasty

« Reply #42793 on: September 04, 2019, 02:13:15 AM »

I'll put that "access" to healthcare right next to my access to luxury cars  :mueller

Warren has luxury cars? What a fucking baller. :gladbron

agrajag

« Reply #42794 on: September 04, 2019, 02:18:36 AM »

Tasty

« Reply #42795 on: September 04, 2019, 02:20:00 AM »
Don't talk to me or my son filler ever again

Occam

« Reply #42796 on: September 04, 2019, 02:22:19 AM »
I still think "Kamala" looks like some sort of terrible spelling mistake.

Edit: Took the time to educate myself, it's a common Sanskrit name. And here I thought it was a bastardized version of "Camilla".
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:29:34 AM by Occam »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #42797 on: September 04, 2019, 03:40:55 AM »
Nintex, use your own address when you want to sign up for these mailers:

(Image removed from quote.)
Trump's scaring the shit out of old people already  :mynicca
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #42798 on: September 04, 2019, 08:56:01 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

see what happens when you don't save the cheerleader

benjipwns

« Reply #42799 on: September 04, 2019, 09:26:51 AM »
Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts released an ambitious new climate change plan on Tuesday, embracing goals laid out by a former presidential rival and calling for $3 trillion
Democratic presidential hopeful Julián Castro unveiled Tuesday a $10 trillion plan
Senator Kamala Harris of California released an ambitious new climate change plan early Wednesday, calling for $10 trillion
Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont, a rival of Ms. Warren’s on the left, has not explicitly taken up Mr. Inslee’s ideas. Instead, analysts said, he is trying to win over the progressive wing of the Democratic Party with a climate plan that takes its name from the Green New Deal and has the biggest price tag of all the candidates’ proposals — $16.3 trillion

Beto, do we hear $20 trillion?

Mr. Booker’s plan, which calls for $3 trillion
oh come on Corey
The Buttigieg campaign said total federal spending would range from $1.5 trillion to $2 trillion
Mr. Biden’s climate plan, which calls for $1.7 trillion
we're going the wrong way now!

Ms. Klobuchar’s plan, which calls for reinstating Obama-era regulations on fossil fuel emissions
that's not even a number Amy! :bolo

benjipwns

« Reply #42800 on: September 04, 2019, 09:29:00 AM »

so much for The View being the home of the #Resistance :fbm

agrajag

« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 10:12:31 AM by agrajag »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #42802 on: September 04, 2019, 10:47:57 AM »
https://twitter.com/genuineheadline/status/1169240618415153152

Is this the sequel to "caption doesn't match video"? Guest starring genuine headlines?

Occam

« Reply #42803 on: September 04, 2019, 10:51:44 AM »
Did that guy link to the wrong clip?

Also, lol about not wanting a ban on guns so you can protect yourself... against guns.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #42804 on: September 04, 2019, 10:54:07 AM »
oh it's schtick.

thanks argnaranjagra

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #42805 on: September 04, 2019, 11:06:06 AM »
©ZH

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
___

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #42811 on: September 04, 2019, 04:38:45 PM »
https://twitter.com/wxdam/status/1169308075662151680

We really are living in a cartoon world. And not even a good carton, but like one of those cheap-o ripoff cartoons they sell at the dollar store.
dog

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #42812 on: September 04, 2019, 05:10:31 PM »
Come join me in my Splatoon world. Nothing bad ever happens.
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #42813 on: September 04, 2019, 05:28:38 PM »
CNN is warming up to crypto fascism  :)

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1169312620249276416

Or not

https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1169355077687087105

Your favorite clickbait President is also ready for whatever is up next on TV

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1169356701943894017
🤴

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #42815 on: September 04, 2019, 09:06:51 PM »
Sen. Amy Klobuchar said said that one way to get people to use less energy is to send out electric bills with a neighborhood ranking because it comes with a sense of competitive accomplishment.

"What really worked to get people to get their energy usages down and turning off the lights off — not necessarily the total, when they saw what their neighbor did, they're real competitive. Now, they don't see the names of the neighbor, but they see the averages are and they think, 'Well, I can do better than this,'" she said.

Klobuchar's psychosis is one of the most underappreciated storylines of the primary. Everyone who works on her campaign is going to end up with PTSD.

Also apparently Biden's eyeball popped out during the climate town hall.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #42816 on: September 04, 2019, 09:26:34 PM »
Sen. Amy Klobuchar said said that one way to get people to use less energy is to send out electric bills with a neighborhood ranking because it comes with a sense of competitive accomplishment.

"What really worked to get people to get their energy usages down and turning off the lights off — not necessarily the total, when they saw what their neighbor did, they're real competitive. Now, they don't see the names of the neighbor, but they see the averages are and they think, 'Well, I can do better than this,'" she said.

Klobuchar's psychosis is one of the most underappreciated storylines of the primary. Everyone who works on her campaign is going to end up with PTSD.

Well, did you see Kamala's pantsuit?  :drool
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #42817 on: September 04, 2019, 09:29:26 PM »

I feel like this would have the opposite effect.
dog

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #42818 on: September 04, 2019, 11:27:45 PM »
lot of people in this thread not going to be emotionally prepared for sanders losing

Bernie Sanders, the guy who voted for the crime bill? Just bringing it up in case anyone forgot.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #42819 on: September 04, 2019, 11:33:54 PM »
lot of people in this thread not going to be emotionally prepared for sanders losing

Bernie Sanders, the guy who voted for the crime bill? Just bringing it up in case anyone forgot.

There are reasons no one brings it up in regards to Sanders, reasons you know and are ignoring to fire up agrajag

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #42820 on: September 04, 2019, 11:39:01 PM »
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 11:55:20 PM by Tripon »

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #42821 on: September 04, 2019, 11:44:45 PM »

so many ways to troll bernard brothers and the best you could come up with is this tired trash

agrajag

« Reply #42822 on: September 05, 2019, 12:29:56 AM »

There are reasons no one brings it up in regards to Sanders, reasons you know and are ignoring to fire up agrajag

please

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #42823 on: September 05, 2019, 12:34:00 AM »

so many ways to troll bernard brothers and the best you could come up with is this tired trash

it's a pretty good troll tbh

edit: Like Biden is sundowning way too hard to pull it off, but if he thanked Bernie for supporting his crime bill then gave one of those toothy grins? Can't imagine the sheer salt levels.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 12:39:18 AM by Mandark »

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #42824 on: September 05, 2019, 12:55:54 AM »

it's a pretty good troll tbh

edit: Like Biden is sundowning way too hard to pull it off, but if he thanked Bernie for supporting his crime bill then gave one of those toothy grins? Can't imagine the sheer salt levels.
Man people would flip if Joe started blatantly kamikazeing.
Hi

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #42825 on: September 05, 2019, 12:59:08 AM »
That'd be so awkward for the other candidates. Who'd go after him for being a crime hawk in the 90's? The former Republican? The cop? The mayor whose black constituents don't seem to trust him to keep the police in check?

benjipwns

« Reply #42826 on: September 05, 2019, 01:41:03 AM »
Man people would flip if Joe started blatantly kamikazeing.
I believe in Joe. He can do this. This is what America wants and needs.

benjipwns

« Reply #42827 on: September 05, 2019, 01:41:14 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #42829 on: September 05, 2019, 02:03:49 AM »

Republican congressman Steve King claimed he drank from a toilet in a migrant detention center during a town hall ...

"I actually went into that cell where it was reported that [migrants] were advised they had to drink out of the toilet. I took a drink out of there. And actually pretty good!"

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #42831 on: September 05, 2019, 03:59:18 AM »
Presidential candidate Marianne Williamson (D) revealed that she did not think the left was “so mean” and “lied like this” until she ran for president as an outsider candidate.

“I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this,” Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in an interview. “I thought the right did that. I thought we were better.”

Williamson accused the left of lying about her use of crystals and “crystal gazing,” telling Remnick that there has “never been a crystal on stage” at any of her events and “there is no crystal” in her home.

She accused those on the left of also falsely accusing her of having told AIDS patients not to take their medicines or implying that “lovelessness” causes diseases and “love” is “enough to cure their diseases.”

“I’m Jewish, I go to the doctor,” Williamson said, ripping those on the left for labeling her as an anti-science candidate who does not believe in modern medicine.
“The worst aspects of human character have been harnessed for political purposes,” she tells David Remnick. Williamson sees herself as a kind of spiritual counter to Trump, reshaping our moral trajectory. And she does have policies, which include repealing the 2017 tax cut and an ambitious plan for slavery reparations, and also tapping some surprising people for her Cabinet.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #42832 on: September 05, 2019, 04:01:55 AM »
At this rate she will become Trump's spiritual advisor  :preach
🤴

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #42833 on: September 05, 2019, 09:12:20 AM »

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #42834 on: September 05, 2019, 09:28:09 AM »
Friendship ended with fake Socialist Warren, now Bernie (or bust) is my new best friend:

Chairman Xi, fire ze nukes if Biden or Warren get the nom now, ok?

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #42835 on: September 05, 2019, 10:33:50 AM »
Friendship ended with fake Socialist Warren, now Bernie (or bust) is my new best friend:

Ive been trying to tell you.

You can support the real deal, or the republican version in a pantsuit
:O

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #42836 on: September 05, 2019, 11:44:06 AM »
Trump's still complaining on Twitter about Dorian not hitting Alabama like he said it would.
dog

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #42837 on: September 05, 2019, 02:27:21 PM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1169637649151406081
Thank you Jason
He was the executive vice president and chief legal officer to Donald Trump and The Trump Organization, and his advisor on Israel.[2] In January 2017, he was appointed as an Assistant to the President and Special Representative for International Negotiations by President Donald Trump.

Apparantly worked on the Kushner peace plan
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #42839 on: September 05, 2019, 03:26:18 PM »
you dumb fuck he's talking about the temp
___