Author Topic: Maybe the real NeoGAF was the friends we made along the way...  (Read 2180549 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: TheBore Safe Haven from GAF Alt-Right Mods - Evilore? I don't know her.
« Reply #8820 on: October 23, 2017, 11:28:28 AM »
Even so, is that really a cause for mass exodus? The admin can’t read signals properly and may be kind of a creep. Is that a reason to leave the forum you spend every day of your life on?

Well we wouldn't know, people did not so much leave as having no choice (or log off to enjoy life... Who would do that tho ?).
Besides not a lot of love lost for Lore anywhere really. Lot of people didn't think a lot of good of him or the mods. Been that way for a long time.
ὕβρις

arrow

« Reply #8821 on: October 23, 2017, 11:28:33 AM »
I'm starting to buy into the story that EL will promote this as a chance to go back to the glory days of gaf, sans the bullshit mods.

Plus, that whole story of the shower scene doesn't quite ring right if she was balling him a month or two afterwards.

I want to see him do a AMA.

Who gives a shit what transpired?

And yet, here we all are in this thread :'(

aureon

« Reply #8822 on: October 23, 2017, 11:28:34 AM »
That's gonna be a strange ride, isn't it.

Opiate's posts with mod insider info are very interesting, meanwhile!

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #8823 on: October 23, 2017, 11:28:47 AM »
Brand loyalists?

nudemacusers

« Reply #8824 on: October 23, 2017, 11:29:05 AM »
Do larger forums actually pay mods? Is this a thing?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #8825 on: October 23, 2017, 11:29:58 AM »
Nick will never go away. He is a real man.

And Molotov has been harassing 2D women since he first learned how to spunk.
fat

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #8826 on: October 23, 2017, 11:30:35 AM »

I'll pay you to change that avatar you fucking creep

benjipwns

« Reply #8827 on: October 23, 2017, 11:30:56 AM »
They're called Community Managers/Social Media Relations I believe.

CrankyJay

« Reply #8828 on: October 23, 2017, 11:31:23 AM »
I'm starting to buy into the story that EL will promote this as a chance to go back to the glory days of gaf, sans the bullshit mods.

Plus, that whole story of the shower scene doesn't quite ring right if she was balling him a month or two afterwards.

I'm here mostly because of how atrocious and one-sided Tyler let the moderation become, and now that the environment he fostered turned hostile towards him, maybe he's willing to dial back some of the moderation policies. I have a feeling he let it get as far as it did for ad revenue purposes, but you could tell from many of his posts he's a moderate kind of guy. I actually found myself agreeing with a lot of his posts on things, despite his coming off as a massive prick. If he changes his moderation style to be more in line with his own beliefs then there's a chance for GAF to move on from its current state.

nudemacusers

« Reply #8829 on: October 23, 2017, 11:32:00 AM »

I'll pay you to change that avatar you fucking creep
She’s 18

In dog years
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Clockwork

« Reply #8830 on: October 23, 2017, 11:32:12 AM »
Even so, is that really a cause for mass exodus? The admin can’t read signals properly and may be kind of a creep. Is that a reason to leave the forum you spend every day of your life on?

For some of the reeeeeee'ers there? Sure. I bet some of them were legit triggered as all f*ck.

dridru

« Reply #8831 on: October 23, 2017, 11:32:35 AM »
https://twitter.com/ReseteraForum/status/922481368529096704

epic
How full of themselves are these people... then again, I'm following this trainwreck since the start now, so I probably shouldn't throw stones.

A few probably. But a forum really isn't that profitable in the end. You got a ton of users sure, but they learn to ignore the ads or use adblock.

arrow

« Reply #8832 on: October 23, 2017, 11:33:04 AM »

I'm here mostly because of how atrocious and one-sided Tyler let the moderation become, and now that the environment he fostered turned hostile towards him, maybe he's willing to dial back some of the moderation policies. I have a feeling he let it get as far as it did for ad revenue purposes, but you could tell from many of his posts he's a moderate kind of guy. I actually found myself agreeing with a lot of his posts on things, despite his coming off as a massive prick. If he changes his moderation style to be more in line with his own beliefs then there's a chance for GAF to move on from its current state.

Could happen. I've got a fairly open mind on what happens next.

benjipwns

« Reply #8833 on: October 23, 2017, 11:33:20 AM »
He wants the forum to operate itself, not require him to admin it.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #8834 on: October 23, 2017, 11:34:34 AM »

For some of the reeeeeee'ers there? Sure.

It was common knowledge that he was a creep before though. Anyone who spends every waking moment on the site (Besada for example) had to have known it. And now people like Besada are being asked to head the new site. It’s just got me like :confused

Nothing Loud

« Reply #8835 on: October 23, 2017, 11:35:14 AM »

Maybe it's a sign that it's a bad idea to spend every day of your life on a forum whose admin is kind of a creep.

Pretty sure people don't always make every day decisions based off who the top leadership for the good or service they enjoy is. I don't give a shit who the CEO of Chicken Express is, their chicken is good, and I'm sure many people want to discuss games on a forum where you can refresh and there are a few replies without caring who Tyler is.

CrankyJay

« Reply #8836 on: October 23, 2017, 11:35:42 AM »

If that were even remotely true he would have set up NeoGAF as a functioning company that would continue to operate while he steps down. Paid mods wouldn't leave like his team did.

benjipwns

« Reply #8838 on: October 23, 2017, 11:37:00 AM »
If that were even remotely true he would have set up NeoGAF as a functioning company that would continue to operate while he steps down. Paid mods wouldn't leave like his team did.
He doesn't want to pay people for it, he had people doing it for free for over a decade.

kingv

« Reply #8839 on: October 23, 2017, 11:37:02 AM »
Like I said earlier - before we knew the shower girl had sex with him later - those allegations are not even that bad. He crossed a line, he read things wrong, that's it. He acted weird about going straight nude into the shower, sure, but let's not act as he raped her or something. She asks him to get out out, he was drunk as fuck, horny, nude, ready to fuck, AND he still got out of the shower. Sure, the girl was not "da bomb of the year", but it still takes some good in you to get the fuck out when you're in this situation.

With having the time to take a step back, I think the problem wasn't Malka, he's weird, but I don't even think he's an evil mastermind or a women harasser. I feel bad for the guy, he was drunk, made a mistake, did not have the ressource to just explain the situation and he also had bad luck because the girl version seems to paint the situation in a worse light than what the reality seems to be.

What if something like that happen to one of us ? A random C-grade girl you tried to fuck while drunk tells her story and you're life is done ? Weinstein deserved all of it, but Malka's case is nothing like that. I don't drink alchool, but I've seen friends being stupid while doing so and regretting it while sober, it's fairly common.

If anything, the entire problem was "those" extremist gaf members who lived in their little bubble and I think that's the only true reason people are happy to see gaf explose. To see them getting a taste of the real world - realizing that everyone outside hate them, even leftist - and seeing their bubble explode is the only reason why I'm glad Neogaf exploded that way. But I'm starting to feel for Malka, he's portrayed as a rapist by creepy pedo and basement-dwellers who probably tried to rape people for real at least once in their life. Man, that level of irony.

I'm also buying the theory that the mods had him by the balls. He's a weird guy, I'd never want him as a friend, he does not now how to handle situation like an adult and he's clearly a man child, but he's not a rapist or anything, I hope things calm down a little for him.
I don't think anyone would confuse me for being a "bubble" gaf dweller or anything, but come on dude. Even I'm like "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" That's downright criminal. No matter the amount of acohol it's not something you should think "Hey, that puking girl that has a boyfriend? She probably wants me this instant."  It's not like he tried to buy her a drink, or went in for a non-existent kiss. Dude straight up got naked and went into her personal space. I don't know, but even in my book that's far from excusable.

I’m on team “not that big of a deal”.

So she goes to New Orleans with the dude, and they go out drinking all night, stay I. The same hotel room, and now she’s shocked he tries to pipe her down? Like what do you think he thought was going to happpen?

What he did was definitely not cool, and he deserves some side eye for it, but in the scheme of things, eh, he’s not exactly Amiro0x-level predator here. He’s just kind of douche.

injurai

« Reply #8841 on: October 23, 2017, 11:37:35 AM »
How long does it take for Tyler and his lawyer to write up a statement? Everyday that passes by with GAF down reduces the chance that GAF will ever recover, even if Tyler steps down.
GAF is up, it's just "turned off" because if he turns it on without having any moderators but himself it's going to be another immediate disaster area.

Anyone that willing works with EviLore at this point will be immediately suspect. Is being a forum moderator worth that hassle?
He's going to have to start paying his mods now  :neogaf

Nah, some halo/destiny user will do it for free.

CrankyJay

« Reply #8842 on: October 23, 2017, 11:37:56 AM »
He doesn't want to pay people for it, he had people doing it for free for over a decade.

Just saying...he might need to switch it up if he wants to keep on collecting that sweet ad revenue.

« Reply #8843 on: October 23, 2017, 11:38:45 AM »
THE STATEMENT will be whatever tepid "I've let you down so I'm stepping down" post the company who buys neogaf will contractually obligate Malka to agree to

and Evilore will waddle off into the sunset because he has zero talents and cant even get a job at google like moot because of fucking up this bad

imagine being more hated, less talented and less employable than moot

benjipwns

« Reply #8844 on: October 23, 2017, 11:39:07 AM »
but seriously how do we not have this 9000 word terms of service yet

also i guess they really meant era when they said reset era since it'll take that long to read through it amirite

arrow

« Reply #8845 on: October 23, 2017, 11:39:08 AM »

As long as he avoids self-righteous, pious, fuckwit mods, he might get it to work like that again.  Maybe an election system for mods, with rotating chairs and whatnot, like a board of directors? At least then you always get the mods you deserve. Mind you the politics around mod election time would be a sight to behold :D :D Hey maybe that makes it even more fun....

tummyfat

« Reply #8846 on: October 23, 2017, 11:39:12 AM »

Just saying...he might need to switch it up if he wants to keep on collecting that sweet ad revenue.
The silver lining is that he owns two houses, so he could always sell one to keep the other!

CrankyJay

« Reply #8847 on: October 23, 2017, 11:39:29 AM »
Furthermore, Tyler better get the site back up within the next few hours otherwise he's going to lose his base to ResetEra, lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8848 on: October 23, 2017, 11:39:48 AM »

The site wouldn't have been nearly as profitable with a payroll of 25 mods and accounting overhead.
Plus you know he loved having his soapbox occasionally though he wisely didn't do it nearly as often lately.
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #8849 on: October 23, 2017, 11:39:58 AM »
THE STATEMENT will be whatever tepid "I've let you down so I'm stepping down" post the company who buys neogaf will contractually obligate Malka to agree to

and Evilore will waddle off into the sunset because he has zero talents and cant even get a job at google like moot because of fucking up this bad

imagine being more hated, less talented and less employable than moot
Tyler to pursue career in MMA
spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'd buy every PPV  :bolo
[close]

Sai

« Reply #8850 on: October 23, 2017, 11:40:16 AM »
y’all still responding to karpalajoe’s creepy rapey shit? wild.

how are y’all this morning
ilysm

injurai

« Reply #8851 on: October 23, 2017, 11:41:04 AM »

As long as he avoids self-righteous, pious, fuckwit mods, he might get it to work like that again.  Maybe an election system for mods, with rotating chairs and whatnot, like a board of directors? At least then you always get the mods you deserve. Mind you the politics around mod election time would be a sight to behold :D :D Hey maybe that makes it even more fun....

Gaf to become truly alt-right, confirming the false confirmation bias the old guard held all along. It would be Evilore's greatest gas lighting yet.

M

« Reply #8852 on: October 23, 2017, 11:41:22 AM »
I have decided to join you jaded cyber weirdos in complaining about a dead site I don't particularly like.

border

« Reply #8853 on: October 23, 2017, 11:41:59 AM »

I would be happy to see the forum rebooted.  The problem is that Evilore seems to have absolutely no humility and no ability to admit fault.  He speaks in tones that are either authoritative or condescending, and that's about it.  It's weird to see someone who is simultaneously incredibly thin-skinned but also immensely vain and proud.  Usually those are contradictory personality traits.

I honestly think he would rather let the whole damned thing burn down than ever have to apologize or say he was wrong.  Just look at how pouty he got when people reacted badly to his Spanish ass-handling tale.

I would honestly not be that surprised if THE STATEMENT was: "All these losers need to get out of their mom's basement and realize what's going on in the real world."  Every time he's faced with rebuke he's reverted to some kind of Alpha Nerd from 2005 who believes he's the only one well-adjusted and experienced enough to know how the world really works, and his critics are just naive shut-ins who have never had to ability to enjoy the bacchanalia .

CrankyJay

« Reply #8854 on: October 23, 2017, 11:42:09 AM »

The site wouldn't have been nearly as profitable with a payroll of 25 mods and accounting overhead.
Plus you know he loved having his soapbox occasionally though he wisely didn't do it nearly as often lately.

Well, when you let your mod team pay themselves in S-J-W prestige that's what happens....

tummyfat

« Reply #8855 on: October 23, 2017, 11:43:31 AM »

I would be happy to see the forum rebooted.  The problem is that Evilore seems to have absolutely no humility and no ability to admit fault.  He speaks in tones that are either authoritative or condescending, and that's about it.  It's weird to see someone who is simultaneously incredibly thin-skinned but also immensely vain and proud.  Usually those are contradictory personality traits.

I honestly think he would rather let the whole damned thing burn down than ever have to apologize or say he was wrong.  Just look at how pouty he got when people reacted badly to his Spanish ass-handling tale.

I would honestly not be that surprised if THE STATEMENT was: "All these losers need to get out of their mom's basement and realize what's going on in the real world."  Every time he's faced with rebuke he's reverted to some kind of Alpha Nerd from 2005 who believes he's the only one well-adjusted and experienced enough to know how the world really works, and his critics are just sad shut-ins who have never had to ability to enjoy the bacchanalia .

Evilore: I've never been scammed

Crankjay: Here's proof you got scammed, you wrote about it yourself

*bans Crankyjay*

benjipwns

« Reply #8856 on: October 23, 2017, 11:43:49 AM »
Furthermore, Tyler better get the site back up within the next few hours otherwise he's going to lose his base to ResetEra, lol
It's been up for a while. But he can't moderate it alone when it comes back and goes nuts again so it's "off" for now.

He's still going to have all the old threads and user accounts, they're going to have...the same things wastingyourlife and everyone else had when they tried to start up a splinter. Well, except that 9000 word manifesto.

pj

« Reply #8857 on: October 23, 2017, 11:44:35 AM »
I've been following the last like 80 pages and it's been mostly whining about being banned on NeoGAF. I mean I agree with some of the echo chamber and inconsistency concerns but if you got permabanned on GAF and you're still whining about it incessantly somewhere else online you probably deserved it.

Tyler is probably taking so long because he's consulting with his lawyer. But I think this is probably the end of modern GAF as we know it.

In terms of word count, I think most of the last 80 pages has been Opiate droning on about why he was mean to a child abuse victim or something.  I'm not sure because I can't make it through one of his posts without dozing off.

A lot of people posted about being permed because some jag was talking about how generally fair the mods were on gaf.  I doubt anyone who's been banned more than a week really cares, but of all places on the internet, this thread is where it makes sense to be like "yeah the mods over at gaf sucked".

CrankyJay

« Reply #8858 on: October 23, 2017, 11:44:44 AM »

I would honestly not be that surprised if THE STATEMENT was: "All these losers need to get out of their mom's basement and realize what's going on in the real world."  Every time he's faced with rebuke he's reverted to some kind of Alpha Nerd from 2005 who believes he's the only one well-adjusted and experienced enough to know how the world really works, and his critics are just sad shut-ins who have never had to ability to enjoy the bacchanalia .

*bans Crankyjay*

Yeah, the thin skin doesn't help his case, at all, lol

I knew the second I posted the image of his post I was a goner.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #8859 on: October 23, 2017, 11:45:48 AM »
I have decided to join you jaded cyber weirdos in complaining about a dead site I don't particularly like.

©ZH

sgt. pep pep

« Reply #8860 on: October 23, 2017, 11:45:52 AM »
i posted on gaf under the name arab since 2006. i remember demi though, came here once and forgot about it. i've spent 11 years shitposting on gaf and now i'm a man without a place to shitpost. i believe EL is a piece of shit and i probably won't go back regardless of the statement. i just gotta get out of the habit of typing "neogaf" into my address bar. this place needs a dark theme (and not that steam lite shit)

nudemacusers

« Reply #8861 on: October 23, 2017, 11:45:54 AM »
Welcome to the new flesh, same as the old flesh
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Trurl

« Reply #8862 on: October 23, 2017, 11:46:01 AM »
I mean, Saddam Hussein* was a moderate in a lot of ways. Evilore could be more moderate than David Brooks but he still has an authoritarian personality that would lead to the same old problems.

Personally I consider myself to be as left-wing as most of the GAF mods (and I suspect Bore mods are too) it's just a question of those beliefs being mixed with authoritarianism.

*sorry for the hyperbole

CrankyJay

« Reply #8863 on: October 23, 2017, 11:46:49 AM »
It's been up for a while. But he can't moderate it alone when it comes back and goes nuts again so it's "off" for now.

He's still going to have all the old threads and user accounts, they're going to have...the same things wastingyourlife and everyone else had when they tried to start up a splinter. Well, except that 9000 word manifesto.

Well, he could take your advice and open up gaming side only for the time being. I'm sure he can scrape together a mod team of people who don't really care what went down.

dridru

« Reply #8864 on: October 23, 2017, 11:46:57 AM »
Like I said earlier - before we knew the shower girl had sex with him later - those allegations are not even that bad. He crossed a line, he read things wrong, that's it. He acted weird about going straight nude into the shower, sure, but let's not act as he raped her or something. She asks him to get out out, he was drunk as fuck, horny, nude, ready to fuck, AND he still got out of the shower. Sure, the girl was not "da bomb of the year", but it still takes some good in you to get the fuck out when you're in this situation.

With having the time to take a step back, I think the problem wasn't Malka, he's weird, but I don't even think he's an evil mastermind or a women harasser. I feel bad for the guy, he was drunk, made a mistake, did not have the ressource to just explain the situation and he also had bad luck because the girl version seems to paint the situation in a worse light than what the reality seems to be.

What if something like that happen to one of us ? A random C-grade girl you tried to fuck while drunk tells her story and you're life is done ? Weinstein deserved all of it, but Malka's case is nothing like that. I don't drink alchool, but I've seen friends being stupid while doing so and regretting it while sober, it's fairly common.

If anything, the entire problem was "those" extremist gaf members who lived in their little bubble and I think that's the only true reason people are happy to see gaf explose. To see them getting a taste of the real world - realizing that everyone outside hate them, even leftist - and seeing their bubble explode is the only reason why I'm glad Neogaf exploded that way. But I'm starting to feel for Malka, he's portrayed as a rapist by creepy pedo and basement-dwellers who probably tried to rape people for real at least once in their life. Man, that level of irony.

I'm also buying the theory that the mods had him by the balls. He's a weird guy, I'd never want him as a friend, he does not now how to handle situation like an adult and he's clearly a man child, but he's not a rapist or anything, I hope things calm down a little for him.
I don't think anyone would confuse me for being a "bubble" gaf dweller or anything, but come on dude. Even I'm like "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" That's downright criminal. No matter the amount of acohol it's not something you should think "Hey, that puking girl that has a boyfriend? She probably wants me this instant."  It's not like he tried to buy her a drink, or went in for a non-existent kiss. Dude straight up got naked and went into her personal space. I don't know, but even in my book that's far from excusable.

So she goes to New Orleans with the dude, and they go out drinking all night, stay I. The same hotel room, and now she’s shocked he tries to pipe her down? Like what do you think he thought was going to happpen?

What he did was definitely not cool, and he deserves some side eye for it, but in the scheme of things, eh, he’s not exactly Amiro0x-level predator here. He’s just kind of douche.
Nah, you don't jump in a shower naked like that if the girl is not your girlfriend or saying "wanna join". If he wants to make a move, sure, put an arm around her, go in for a kiss if she's into it. But this is way beyond that. And I am going to assume he knew she had a boyfriend if they knew each other already, so... kind of scummy anyway to think she would cheat like that.

But the way he handled the fallout now is just unbelievable. It would be easily solved by apologizing, explaining how and why you screwed up and moving on.

Let's be honest here, you don't need a dozen fulltime mods. These people were volunteers with day jobs and such, so they wouldn't be there all day. Hire 3 people, that's what, 120k a year? If you are pulling 300k a year in revenue that is a totally normal cost for your business and leaves you with a ton of money left. Unless he went under 200k a year in revenue, there is little reason to not at least have someone full time to manage things while you are busy traveling or whatever he does all day.

CrankyJay

« Reply #8865 on: October 23, 2017, 11:47:49 AM »
I mean, Saddam Hussein* was a moderate in a lot of ways. Evilore could be more moderate than David Brooks but he still has an authoritarian personality that would lead to the same old problems.

Personally I consider myself to be as left-wing as most of the GAF mods (and I suspect Bore mods are too) it's just a question of those beliefs being mixed with authoritarianism.

*sorry for the hyperbole

Yeah, that's a fair assessment.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #8866 on: October 23, 2017, 11:47:53 AM »

For some of the reeeeeee'ers there? Sure.

It was common knowledge that he was a creep before though. Anyone who spends every waking moment on the site (Besada for example) had to have known it. And now people like Besada are being asked to head the new site. It’s just got me like :confused

Haha it is wird. Can already guarantee that any discussion about Besada's involvement will be instantly deleted. He learned from the best worst

border

« Reply #8867 on: October 23, 2017, 11:48:23 AM »

I was surprised that people kept spamming the image of your ban during the final hours of NeoGAF, seeing as it had nothing to do with Evilore creeping on women.  It was just an example of him being a petty asshole who thought he could shape his image by deleting history.  That must have felt good to see.

CrankyJay

« Reply #8868 on: October 23, 2017, 11:49:24 AM »

I was surprised that people kept spamming the image of your ban during the final hours of NeoGAF, seeing as it had nothing to do with Evilore creeping on women.  It was just an example of him being a petty asshole who thought he could shape his image by deleting history.  That must have felt good to see.

Wait, it did? I didn't know this, lol

Occam

« Reply #8869 on: October 23, 2017, 11:49:56 AM »

*bans Crankyjay*

And that's total BS. If you want to run a large forum, you have to be above this. Otherwise you simply aren't qualified.
Banning a longterm member for what amounts to nothing is a sign of incredibly social ineptitude. A normal person would simply have shrugged, and admitted you were right.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #8870 on: October 23, 2017, 11:50:40 AM »

Nah, you don't jump in a shower naked like that if the girl is not your girlfriend or saying "wanna join". If he wants to make a move, sure, put an arm around her, go in for a kiss if she's into it. But this is way beyond that. And I am going to assume he knew she had a boyfriend if they knew each other already, so... kind of scummy anyway to think she would cheat like that.

But the way he handled the fallout now is just unbelievable. It would be easily solved by apologizing, explaining how and why you screwed up and moving on.

Don't think that any amount of apology would have sufficed for that purity crazy crowd

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #8871 on: October 23, 2017, 11:50:59 AM »

Can you get me a picture of Horse Detective's current hairstyle?

tummyfat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #8874 on: October 23, 2017, 11:54:10 AM »
LULLLLL who wrote that, couldn't have been Jim. Does Jim even run GA still?
fat

arrow

Cryo

« Reply #8876 on: October 23, 2017, 11:55:32 AM »

Afraid that this thread will grow another 20 pages if I don't refresh every hour. I'm staying here because I like this community, but I'm tired of waiting for evangelion 4.0 and this reset will have to do.

arrow

« Reply #8877 on: October 23, 2017, 11:56:21 AM »
That is a garbage statement. Guessing they put that bullshit out to remind people that somebody still writes for gaming age.

Coming soon, the NewGamingAge forums!

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #8878 on: October 23, 2017, 11:56:26 AM »
AFAIK, Jim is the poster, since it's posted on the GamingAge twitter account and that was ran by him IIRC.

benjipwns

« Reply #8879 on: October 23, 2017, 11:56:47 AM »
Gaming-Age wrote a statement before Evilore could

http://www.gaming-age.com/2017/10/death-of-a-conversation/?utm_campaign=death-of-a-conversation&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Serious shade thrown in there
so much for loyalty between the world's most oppressed minority: gamers