Author Topic: Maybe the real NeoGAF was the friends we made along the way...  (Read 2150956 times)

H.I.V.E.

Re: Maybe the real NeoGAF was the friends we made along the way...
« Reply #21420 on: November 03, 2017, 04:30:07 AM »
I forgot to mention that I play Senran Kagura on my Vita in public  :doge

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Please give me clout
:goty2
[close]
[close]

That is a gaffers worst nightmare. People finding out they play video games.

Edit: with love  :doge
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 04:35:47 AM by H.I.V.E. »

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #21421 on: November 03, 2017, 04:35:14 AM »
I just want Kagari to know that I got you Bae. Sinking ships, whiskers and all. <3

CurseoftheGods

• just hanging around, being shitty
« Reply #21423 on: November 03, 2017, 04:44:26 AM »
i never realised how trashy this thread was until the last two days

it's getting to OA levels  :-\

Rocky

Gibson

« Reply #21425 on: November 03, 2017, 04:50:54 AM »
Ok so here's a time line.

Looks like I missed some drama.

Eat shit and vomit, besada.
(Image removed from quote.)

only filler will get this reference

for filler's eyes only
Still got the picture of lady draco on that poor horse?

Did you make it over the VT? If you hadn't told me you used a different username, I would've assumed you used Gibson on those sites too... I could've sworn someone on gamers.com used Gibson and had a beaver avatar or something.

So that's three of us on thebore who go back to 2002 on gamers.com.
Yeah I posted on vt for a bit. Don't remember any gibson.  Still not gonna say my name, but i know askbask,  and am pretty sure I figured out who you are based on profile. We wouldn't be considered as having a strong bond there, so you guys are probably going to be disappointed. ( I know askbask and I got into it with each other, even though it was mostly fucking around. I know he once said he hated me, and if you are who I think you are, you thought I was an asshole).
About posting on the bore, I don't know how much longer I am going to stick around. I just come here for the gaf drama. You two should be able to relate, with all of us being from bmb etc. The rest of the board is a little too ..tame I guess?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 05:20:43 AM by Gibson »

Aeptia

« Reply #21426 on: November 03, 2017, 05:12:15 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendos-marketing-of-xenoblade-2-has-so-far-been-abysmal.3367/page-16

#788  :ahnuld2 banned!

Don't know why he was banned.  He's pretty spot on with those posts.

Nah they weren't. Xenoblade 2 was never going to be promoted to children regardless of the game's characters. They just took a section from an interview and invented their argument, despite the segment being too vague to support their point.

Rocky

« Reply #21427 on: November 03, 2017, 05:17:58 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendos-marketing-of-xenoblade-2-has-so-far-been-abysmal.3367/page-16

Nah they weren't. Xenoblade 2 was never going to be promoted to children regardless of the game's characters. They just took a section from an interview and invented their argument, despite the segment being too vague to support their point.

I was talking about the corporate worship part.  Nintendo fans are the worst when it comes to that.

H.I.V.E.

« Reply #21428 on: November 03, 2017, 05:23:12 AM »

I was talking about the corporate worship part.  Nintendo fans are the worst when it comes to that.

If by some measure I can agree some are nuts I can never take posts like that serious claiming them to be the worst when we have Sony and PlayStation fans willing to work for free to astroturf neogaf.

Bad at times but worst, I don't think so.

Also PlayStation fans are everywhere even shitting up pubg threads. Nintendo bots only ever come out in defense or sound crazy perhaps when hyping but are easy to avoid.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #21429 on: November 03, 2017, 05:24:30 AM »
Gonna echo an earlier sentiment by someone and say I could do with less mean jokes at weight. besada has been a raging cunt and discussing his actions and opinions is more than enough to highlight this.

Also we could maybe try to do without that thread, at least temporarily. I'll save you the long form as I already posted it. We had a year's worth of drama in a few weeks and it's honestly less fun when everyone is hot and steamy.

My 2 cents.

Edit : Usama Benji Laden. The Unaposter.
ὕβρις

Rocky

« Reply #21431 on: November 03, 2017, 05:34:13 AM »

If by some measure I can agree some are nuts I can never take posts like that serious claiming them to be the worst when we have Sony and PlayStation fans willing to work for free to astroturf neogaf.

Also PlayStation fans are everywhere even shitting up pubg threads. Nintendo bots only ever come out in defense or sound crazy perhaps when hyping but are easy to avoid.

I've honestly never seen Sony fans acting as bad as Nintendo fans.  Nintendo fans act like their company is the be all, end all of gaming and live under the delusion that Nintendo invented everything in gaming and there were no video games before they came along.  They were even a protected group on GAF, they'd run to the mods and get you banned if you dared to speak even a little negatively about Nintendo.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #21432 on: November 03, 2017, 05:40:10 AM »

I've honestly never seen Sony fans acting as bad as Nintendo fans.  Nintendo fans act like their company is the be all, end all of gaming and live under the delusion that Nintendo invented everything in gaming and there were no video games before they came along.  They were even a protected group on GAF, they'd run to the mods and get you banned if you dared to speak even a little negatively about Nintendo.
::)

Rocky

« Reply #21433 on: November 03, 2017, 05:51:42 AM »

::)

Are you from gamefaqs or something?

Bore Expert

« Reply #21434 on: November 03, 2017, 05:55:59 AM »
This is truly a hate site

:jeanluc

H.I.V.E.

« Reply #21435 on: November 03, 2017, 05:57:38 AM »

:ufup You fucked up. Only a Sony fan would never have "seen" it.

Rocky

« Reply #21436 on: November 03, 2017, 06:06:42 AM »

:ufup You fucked up. Only a Sony fan would never have "seen" it.

I'm not a fan of one company, I'm a fan of gaming.  Only a Nintendo fan would resort to the Sony fan defense.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #21437 on: November 03, 2017, 06:07:04 AM »
so i've just caught up with 20+ pages. I laughed so hard at the start, then I got sad.

And it was all down to one "man" and his accusations. I think the lesson is this: the internet is a horrible place. just disconnect.

also: some people should really get out more, and maybe live a real life.

oh, and doxxing is for losers
 :nope

nudemacusers

« Reply #21438 on: November 03, 2017, 06:09:34 AM »
Every time you mention beseda, it probably fuels him. Word filter his name to Ted Danson. Word filter all bad names to Ted Danson.
Then how we truly know who you’re talking about when you post:

Also please all day every day ted danson in my ass.
???
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

H.I.V.E.

« Reply #21439 on: November 03, 2017, 06:12:50 AM »
:drudge Jado Leaks """"""""""Out of Context""""""""""  :drudge

"Out of context" (then woops he did it again  :doge )

Newhalf

« Reply #21440 on: November 03, 2017, 06:13:59 AM »
You say that, but you reposted those mod guidelines from KF pretty quickly after they were posted there  :P

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #21441 on: November 03, 2017, 06:15:23 AM »

this is nowhere near OA levels :kobeyuck
This.

OA was basically VOAT on a "good" day.  :doge

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #21442 on: November 03, 2017, 06:16:27 AM »
Gonna echo an earlier sentiment by someone and say I could do with less mean jokes at weight. besada has been a raging cunt and discussing his actions and opinions is more than enough to highlight this.

Also we could maybe try to do without that thread, at least temporarily. I'll save you the long form as I already posted it. We had a year's worth of drama in a few weeks and it's honestly less fun when everyone is hot and steamy.

My 2 cents.

Is it ok that I find Anita sexy? She can lose the hoops and gain my heart.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #21443 on: November 03, 2017, 06:17:30 AM »
You say that, but you reposted those mod guidelines from KF pretty quickly after they were posted there  :P

and where was the personal information? did you see the mods realnames? addresses? workplaces?
maybe find out what doxxing means first  :lol

https://youtu.be/jiwvz8_dwoQ

Rise

« Reply #21444 on: November 03, 2017, 06:24:24 AM »
Was about to sleep but came back to say it's doxing/doxed/dox. one x.

goodnight. :zzz

« Reply #21445 on: November 03, 2017, 06:26:15 AM »
Besada thinks people didnt want him to leave loooool, even the other mods talked shit about him on IRC all day

nudemacusers

« Reply #21446 on: November 03, 2017, 06:26:22 AM »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #21447 on: November 03, 2017, 06:26:55 AM »
Make fun of a 50 year old loser that has a history of stupid ass behavior only to take him seriously when he whines about you.

Is this a thing cause some of you are worried about the Risotto accounts you have? Help me understand.  :lol

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #21448 on: November 03, 2017, 06:28:13 AM »
Besada thinks people didnt want him to leave loooool, even the other mods talked shit about him on IRC all day
I believe you but where be the proof yo?

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #21449 on: November 03, 2017, 06:28:39 AM »
Was about to sleep but came back to say it's doxing/doxed/dox. one x.

goodnight. :zzz

noted: thanks.  :itagaki

Boredfrom

« Reply #21450 on: November 03, 2017, 06:37:28 AM »
:drudge Jado Leaks """"""""""Out of Context""""""""""  :drudge

Poor Besada, bullied to moderate a video game forum 30+ hours a week for free.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #21451 on: November 03, 2017, 06:42:56 AM »
guys, enough already about besada... just chill out and listen to some music by global beat conspiracy

so if i googled besada, and found a link to an article about the mods of neogaf, and they linked a post he wrote shilling his bandcamp, have i actually doxed him? because that's what some would believe
[close]

in all honesty, the music isn't that bad!
[close]

OathToOrder

« Reply #21452 on: November 03, 2017, 06:50:24 AM »
Our boy Loudninja putting WORK!!! Bamelin should be jealous.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/god-of-war-the-lost-pages-of-norse-myth-the-dead-stone-mason-ps4.3361/

I invite Bamelin here to spill the beans on Loudninja. Years ago, I saw a post on /v/ saying that they basically get paid to report psblog articles on GAF. This was in 2012 or 2013.

Boredfrom

« Reply #21453 on: November 03, 2017, 06:53:55 AM »
Getting paid by posting stuff from a shitty corporative video game blog doesn't seem to be a bad deal.

H.I.V.E.

« Reply #21454 on: November 03, 2017, 06:59:05 AM »
Our boy Loudninja putting WORK!!! Bamelin should be jealous.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/god-of-war-the-lost-pages-of-norse-myth-the-dead-stone-mason-ps4.3361/

I invite Bamelin here to spill the beans on Loudninja. Years ago, I saw a post on /v/ saying that they basically get paid to report psblog articles on GAF. This was in 2012 or 2013.

For some... the war never ended.

OathToOrder

« Reply #21455 on: November 03, 2017, 07:02:34 AM »
Getting paid by posting stuff from a shitty corporative video game blog doesn't seem to be a bad deal.

You would think that some people would be more ambitious than that.

Corporal

« Reply #21456 on: November 03, 2017, 07:14:57 AM »
First we had a Bobby overdose, now we are drowning in besada for like ten pages. Jeez, simmer down. Don't feed people outside of this forum with so much drama. It's a vicious circle.

I move we wordfilter the internet hate machine target of the week to the doge emoticon. :doge
!list

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #21457 on: November 03, 2017, 07:29:19 AM »

Agreed.  OA doesn’t have a 400 page sticky thread about Neogaf that accounts for 90% of the traffic and posting activity on the forum.
hey

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #21458 on: November 03, 2017, 07:30:23 AM »
People were concerned about their ResetEra accounts. This forum has seen the powers of a ShadowMod before.

OathToOrder

« Reply #21459 on: November 03, 2017, 07:32:12 AM »

Agreed.  OA doesn’t have a 400 page sticky thread about Neogaf that accounts for 90% of the traffic and posting activity on the forum.

OA (or i should say Hippo Ages) is now full of old people with no spunk in them. They are a shadow of their former self. Of course, being a closed forum doesn't help either.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #21460 on: November 03, 2017, 07:34:39 AM »

HAHA WHO AM PAPANGUS

Question: was rierom legit autistic or was it an act?  :doge
[close]

OathToOrder

« Reply #21461 on: November 03, 2017, 07:36:41 AM »
He is Brazilian, of course he's distinguished mentally-challenged.

etiolate

« Reply #21462 on: November 03, 2017, 07:43:20 AM »
besafa claiming he was framed by screens of besada's conversations is primo  :delicious

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #21463 on: November 03, 2017, 07:45:03 AM »

OA (or i should say Hippo Ages) is now full of old people with no spunk in them. They are a shadow of their former self. Of course, being a closed forum doesn't help either.

Agreed.  It wasn’t OA who outted Opiate’s pedo status and photobucket.  Also, Olimario didn’t draw the naked Evilore cartoon that’s made the rounds across the net, and didn’t create scissorfight’s sister thread that’s been referenced and screenshotted everywhere, either.

They’re just a bunch of old ugly dudes with no spunk, and no 400 page Neogaf sticky accounting for 90% of the traffic on the board.

hey

OathToOrder

« Reply #21464 on: November 03, 2017, 07:47:46 AM »
Thanks for agreeing with me.

kingv

« Reply #21465 on: November 03, 2017, 07:48:30 AM »

My 2 cents.

Is it ok that I find Anita sexy? She can lose the hoops and gain my heart.

Co-signed. She is attractive.

etiolate

« Reply #21466 on: November 03, 2017, 07:49:12 AM »
FWIW the Voat has a no doxx policy, so I wouldn't throw them in with kiwifarms. Voat is mostly a "i can say n word teehee" place.

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #21467 on: November 03, 2017, 07:51:31 AM »
Thanks for agreeing with me.

Anytime!  :)
hey