Author Topic: Maybe the real NeoGAF was the friends we made along the way...  (Read 2170038 times)

etiolate

Re: Maybe the real NeoGAF was the friends we made along the way...
« Reply #21180 on: November 02, 2017, 08:48:52 PM »
It seems like the shitty ppl who became mods at reset are sticking to their domain.

Dennis

« Reply #21181 on: November 02, 2017, 08:53:54 PM »
It seems like the shitty ppl who became mods at reset are sticking to their domain.

I don't think they are shitty. That strikes me as very unfair. They seemed to have handled things pretty good so far.

Nervousxtian

« Reply #21182 on: November 02, 2017, 08:55:11 PM »
I'm actually pleasantly surprised that resetera seems to be doing quite well.    GAF is dead, there's almost no point in it staying around..  I thought reset was going to be lord of the flies and it's pretty much just GAF 2.0 without the absolute shit mod team.     Maybe because there's so many mods, no mod feels like they are all powerful like you had at GAF.   

The color scheme is still horrible.

Also fuck Besada for acting like the Ted Danson stuff was actual harrassment. 

there were plenty of mods at gaf but most of them were dickheads/narcisstic sociopaths

A few of the mods just stuck to their own community, but there was only a real handful of "active" mods who seemed to get involved with all the bullshit.. who actively stirred the pot.       

I think the lack of "red" in the names is going to do wonders to get rid of people sucking up to mods and the mod worship that was so prevalent on GAF.

A good forum should have you even be aware of who the fuck the mods are, nor should they be acting differently or acting without impunity.    If they post, it should be to the same standard as everyone else.

etiolate

« Reply #21183 on: November 02, 2017, 08:56:19 PM »

I don't think they are shitty. That strikes me as very unfair. They seemed to have handled things pretty good so far.

:journo

MIMIC

« Reply #21184 on: November 02, 2017, 09:03:07 PM »
Matt is a fucking mod at Resetera!? Well, that about confirms the fact that I'll never be signing up.

Holy shit.

Jansen

« Reply #21185 on: November 02, 2017, 09:08:17 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=252960636&postcount=1
THE BEST CHARACTER ACTION GAME OF THE LAST GEN IS BACK WITH A NEW ENTIRE GAME. THIS TIME WITH NEW IMPROVMENTS

BETTER STORY

BETTER COMBAT

BETTER CHARACTERS

BETTER GRAPHICS

720/60FPS

BETTER PIZZA

PAPA JOHNS

ALSO HOT SHOWER SCENE

(Image removed from quote.)

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #21186 on: November 02, 2017, 09:17:39 PM »
>browsing /pol/
>see this pic:
>mfw

:heh

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #21187 on: November 02, 2017, 09:34:56 PM »
I still can’t believe he told police he had “many fetishes.” If I ever find myself in a position where I have to admit that to police, I’d be suicide by copping.

Really?

I always assumed that announcement would be made within the first three sentences of you speaking to an officer.  :-*
MMA

kingv

« Reply #21188 on: November 02, 2017, 09:50:05 PM »
Matt is a fucking mod at Resetera!? Well, that about confirms the fact that I'll never be signing up.

Holy shit.

Who is matt? I don’t even remember them.

MIMIC

« Reply #21189 on: November 02, 2017, 10:01:22 PM »

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=579
https://www.resetera.com/threads/inside-hillary-clinton%E2%80%99s-secret-takeover-of-the-dnc.3610/page-4
https://www.resetera.com/members/matt.43/ (can't see since I'm not a member)

I just know him from my on and off interactions with him. He tried to stealth edit a post he made in order to get out of an argument and after I confronted him, he lied about it.

Makai

OathToOrder

« Reply #21192 on: November 02, 2017, 10:12:16 PM »
So the forum rumble was called off?  I wrapped a chain around a bat for nothing.

Looks like it's back on...

Cindi called out, based on what somebody on some other forum said with absolutely no details or receipts, which is some BS.  Cindi not feigning any knowledge about doxing, just said that the Bore hasn't.  It's one word against another, and no proof.

BCT extremely angry to see mods extending an olive branch

I mean you definitely have people actually trying to discuss and not just flinging shit at each other, and the transparency around bans and warnings helps a lot. But people don’t change their personality just because they change forums, and some people just live to cause trouble. The more clever ones will pop shit elsewhere and put on their white gloves here.

Exactamundo
That's a bingo..
And that's a wrap.
And bingo was his name-O!

Lmao, what kind of white-ass responses are these? Bunch of Carltons in the BCT.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 10:25:34 PM by OathToOrder »

« Reply #21193 on: November 02, 2017, 10:18:08 PM »
I lolled at the evilore new post of new moderation style , he is now basically copying resetera in hopes of winning audience back . Talking about upgrading the forum to the same level as resetera or other forums which other forums do in a day . He really thinks the website can thrive , the OT Is dead, gaming is almost dead . Might be selling it

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21194 on: November 02, 2017, 10:27:07 PM »
Short of Resetera completely collapsing or the mods going crazy and driving everyone away, GAF isn't coming back. There are still enough diehards to keep it limping along for a little while, but the people who burned the bridge aren't coming back.
dog

« Reply #21195 on: November 02, 2017, 10:29:50 PM »
Short of Resetera completely collapsing or the mods going crazy and driving everyone away, GAF isn't coming back. There are still enough diehards to keep it limping along for a little while, but the people who burned the bridge aren't coming back.

Too bad since that was seemingly his most active base.

Pepinappe

• Ass
« Reply #21196 on: November 02, 2017, 10:29:58 PM »
Ok so here's a time line.

1. This screen shot is leaked and posted by HIVE.

2. We laugh/moan about it.

3. I send PM to Cerium on Reset Era asking for clarification regarding Besada's place in the forum, and that we (The Bore) have no ill will towards Reset. That our users thus far have behaved, and that the words in Besada's Discord screed were unearned.

4. Cerium replies and gives me permission to post the response found here:

Hi Himuro,

I'd like to make something clear upfront: Besada is not on our staff. We do not answer to Besada. We will never ban anyone just because a member asked us to; due diligence is always done. The screenshot you are referring to is days old and was discarded after we found no basis for bans. In fact we cut ties with the channel that screenshot was taken from because it had become a distraction. Your account remains in good standing here.

If you feel that there is more that needs clarity, let me know how you would like to continue the conversation.

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45102.msg2331499#msg2331499

5. I ask Cerium to join The Bore to air out any concerns and share good will as it's good for both of our sites. Extend an olive branch so the speak. He declines but does say that one of his staff will be there to assure us. Which results in this post:

Hey everyone. I'm an Administrator at ResetEra and after receiving a message from Himuro, Cerium asked me to come clarify a few things: Besada is not a member of our staff. We do not answer to him. We have never and will never blindly carry out any ban requests. The screenshot you've all seen is days old. Emily looked into the list, found no basis for bans, and discarded it. We also cut ties with the channel that screenshot was taken in because it had outlived its purpose.

Whatever history there is between you guys and GAF, it was before our time. As long as there is no doxxing/harassment or actual illegal activity, we will not ban for off-site behavior. We have no interest in any kind of cross forum beef. We won't tell you how to feel about us, but hopefully that will clear up some misunderstandings.

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45102.msg2331535#msg2331535

6. Many of us like it but some are unsure/not trusting Popopopo. That said, this signals that things are ok between the two sites.

7. Besada doesn't like this and goes and makes a tweet rant accusing Reset for not caring for their users' safety after this good will is extended:

8. It is posted on Reset Era and we are accused of doxxing/harassing members without justification. Besada admits that no one from the Bore doxxed but that some people from another site (Kiwi Farms) link to Benji's posts as reason to doxx. Essentially, his grievance should be with Kiwi Farms and not The Bore, as we aren't actually doxxing/harassing anyone.

9. Accusations are aimed at the Bore and we have a little shit post fuck fest orgy.

10. Rowlf, Sweet Nicole, and the rest of Reset Era staff close the thread citing a STATEMENT will be released shortly.

11. A statement arrives in like 20 minutes. Unlike by the owner at that other place. :jawalrus

12. THE STATEMENT is universally approved on The Bore Gaf thread and many users of Reset Era. Basically, we like Reset and respect its staff highly.

13. Besada, after trying to start drama, deletes his twitter.

Looks like I missed some drama.

Eat shit and vomit, besada.

nudemacusers

« Reply #21197 on: November 02, 2017, 10:39:07 PM »
Lttp but I haven’t been online much the last few... yo gaf is dead. Goddamn.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #21198 on: November 02, 2017, 10:45:32 PM »
I still can’t believe he told police he had “many fetishes.” If I ever find myself in a position where I have to admit that to police, I’d be suicide by copping.

Really?

I always assumed that announcement would be made within the first three sentences of you speaking to an officer.  :-*

I’m talking about the US police, not you.
serge

« Reply #21199 on: November 02, 2017, 10:58:43 PM »
Can anyone tell me why besada is so triggered by the bore ? Is it because he lost his power over people ?

Boredfrom

« Reply #21200 on: November 02, 2017, 11:09:26 PM »
Can anyone tell me why besada is so triggered by the bore ? Is it because he lost his power over people ?

This is not Voat so he cannot dismiss stuff posted here as lies posted in a "hate site".

etiolate

« Reply #21201 on: November 02, 2017, 11:10:35 PM »
I want to know why he included Momo on his list.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #21202 on: November 02, 2017, 11:12:43 PM »

This is not Voat so he cannot dismiss stuff posted here as lies posted in a "hate site".

but he's done exactly that

Averon

« Reply #21203 on: November 02, 2017, 11:23:00 PM »
Besada claims that we encourage the doxxers by laughing and mocking at their publicly available posts. He cites Kiwi farms reposting a Benji post as "proof" that we are terrible people that help dox them. Yes, it is ridiculous on its face, which is why it went nowhere with Era mods. Besada beef is with places like KF, which has nothing to do with The Bore.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #21204 on: November 02, 2017, 11:23:52 PM »

but he's done exactly that
he tried to use whatever influence he had to get others to do the same, luckily it didnt take

Rise

« Reply #21205 on: November 02, 2017, 11:31:20 PM »
Besada claims that we encourage the doxxers by laughing and mocking at their publicly available posts. He cites Kiwi farms reposting a Benji post as "proof" that we are terrible people that help dox them. Yes, it is ridiculous on its face, which is why it went nowhere with Era mods. Besada beef is with places like KF, which has nothing to do with The Bore.
but he's too much of a softboy to confront KF directly  :heh

Novid

« Reply #21206 on: November 02, 2017, 11:40:55 PM »
Lurkers please white list TheBore !

I don't know why but that goofy Anita pic warms my heart everytime I see it  :lol

could really use a dislike button rn

She's a cutie  :-*

go find the xvideos vid of her and think she a cutie then. she a oc slut like the rest of them. At least Kim and her sisters had some class.
Why do you hate sluts, breh? They are my favorite
reformed sluts are fine like Rem is a reformed slut because all female demons are succubi but she uses her goofiness and her awkwardness to seduce men.
unrepentant sluts like Star are awesome because they get what they want and dont hate men to do it.
slutness just to be slutty is bad, and even worse if its for prostitution because that's slavery

Risible

« Reply #21207 on: November 02, 2017, 11:46:21 PM »
Lttp but I haven’t been online much the last few... yo gaf is dead. Goddamn.

Whenever I would go to my subscribed threads folder each day, usually half the page would indicate new posts in the threads.

Haven't logged into GAF for a few days.  Checked my subscribed threads - not one new post.  Holy shit.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #21208 on: November 02, 2017, 11:46:55 PM »
Come to think of it, the perma ban message I got something like "I warned you to not cross post to the bore" or something like that.
I know it was Besada because I got permed when I called him out on some bullshit on a thread and he deleted my post and then when I asked why he deleted my post and repeated myself again and that got deleted and then I was permed with that message.

After the events of today, I see that I was most likely permed for posting here more than anything else.

No regrets there :jawalrus
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 11:52:49 PM by I'm a Puppy! »
que

Coitus

« Reply #21209 on: November 02, 2017, 11:51:01 PM »
Modding on GAF was the high point of besada's life. It's all downhill from here, he knows it, and he's lashing out. Don't feel anger at him, feel pity.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #21210 on: November 02, 2017, 11:52:24 PM »
Modding on GAF was the high point of besada's life. It's all downhill from here, he knows it, and he's lashing out. Don't feel anger at him, feel pity.
Don't pity the banned. Pity the mods. And most of all pity the ex-mods that have no one to ban.
que

OpinionatedCyborg

« Reply #21211 on: November 02, 2017, 11:52:29 PM »

only filler will get this reference

for filler's eyes only

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #21212 on: November 03, 2017, 12:00:43 AM »
>browsing /pol/
>see this pic: (Image removed from quote.)
>mfw

Newfigs don't know you can't hotlink 4chun.

OathToOrder

« Reply #21213 on: November 03, 2017, 12:04:19 AM »
>browsing /pol/
>mfw

Who was in the wrong here?

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #21214 on: November 03, 2017, 12:34:38 AM »

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=579
https://www.resetera.com/threads/inside-hillary-clinton%E2%80%99s-secret-takeover-of-the-dnc.3610/page-4
https://www.resetera.com/members/matt.43/ (can't see since I'm not a member)

I just know him from my on and off interactions with him. He tried to stealth edit a post he made in order to get out of an argument and after I confronted him, he lied about it.

Thanks for the trigger warning. I never wanted to experience excelsioref or jack remington ever again and here we are. Thanks so much. Got myself a double douse of unhinged Hillary shills. Are they both Canadian? Does besada even like taco bell? Stay tuned.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 12:39:33 AM by Tokyosandblaster »

Newhalf

« Reply #21215 on: November 03, 2017, 12:41:55 AM »
All the running away might get Besada to lose weight, at least.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #21216 on: November 03, 2017, 12:45:14 AM »

only filler will get this reference

for filler's eyes only
Still got the picture of lady draco on that poor horse?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 01:04:05 AM by filler »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #21217 on: November 03, 2017, 12:46:19 AM »
from the development discord
//https://i.imgur.com/GZGTbMB.png
//https://i.imgur.com/1X5CLUU.png
//https://i.imgur.com/Znig2xg.png

:putin :hans1 :putin :hans1 :putin :hans1
This is basically a bore post, in that 'look this post is dumb' - conversation. This is literally what we do here friends, you guys should just come post here then you can call out the dumb dumbs (and we do have them) directly and laugh together with the rest of us (semi) sane folk  :doge

Rise

« Reply #21218 on: November 03, 2017, 12:48:34 AM »

This is basically a bore post, in that 'look this post is dumb' - conversation. This is literally what we do here friends, you guys should just come post here then you can call out the dumb dumbs (and we do have them) directly and laugh together with the rest of us (semi) sane folk  :doge
dumb... and Russian  :doge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #21219 on: November 03, 2017, 12:50:02 AM »
'Cyan : I'm willing to share my alt checking process'

Bro wtf, VB has alt detection tools you can use to ip match and (and this is how i used to catch alts) check if a logged in user has cookies from another logged in session (aka logged in as another user on that pc without clearing cookies). How hard can this be man lol

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #21220 on: November 03, 2017, 12:50:10 AM »

This is basically a bore post, in that 'look this post is dumb' - conversation. This is literally what we do here friends, you guys should just come post here then you can call out the dumb dumbs (and we do have them) directly.
I needs your impressions on Mario Odyssey followed by a ranking. I'm not a big fan of the sandbox Mario games but I played the first three worlds today. Thinking about getting a switch.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #21221 on: November 03, 2017, 12:52:32 AM »

This is basically a bore post, in that 'look this post is dumb' - conversation. This is literally what we do here friends, you guys should just come post here then you can call out the dumb dumbs (and we do have them) directly.
I needs your impressions on Mario Odyssey followed by a ranking. I'm not a big fan of the sandbox Mario games but I played the first three worlds today. Thinking about getting a switch.
I have not played a mainline Mario game since Super Mario World on SNES, how dare you accuse me of nintendinitis  :jeanluc

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #21222 on: November 03, 2017, 12:57:07 AM »
>browsing /pol/
>mfw

I made an imgur link but it didnt paste and the pic worked on my end
this pic was posted in a 4chan thread about hillary:

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #21223 on: November 03, 2017, 01:03:51 AM »
Mario Galaxy 2 - Mario Galaxy - Mario World - Mario Bros. 3 - Yoshi's Island - Mario 64 - Lost Levels - Poop - Super Mario Sunshine - 3D World

etiolate

« Reply #21224 on: November 03, 2017, 01:06:12 AM »
The best advice I can give reset is to stop taking advice from the very people that ran GAF into the ground.

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #21225 on: November 03, 2017, 01:08:38 AM »
The best advice I can give reset is to stop taking advice from the very people that ran GAF into the ground.
I don't think anyone asked for it.

H.I.V.E.

« Reply #21226 on: November 03, 2017, 01:11:00 AM »

1. This screen shot is leaked and posted by HIVE.

2. We laugh/moan about it.

3. I send PM to Cerium on Reset Era asking for clarification regarding Besada's place in the forum, and that we (The Bore) have no ill will towards Reset. That our users thus far have behaved, and that the words in Besada's Discord screed were unearned.

4. Cerium replies and gives me permission to post the response found here:

Hi Himuro,

I'd like to make something clear upfront: Besada is not on our staff. We do not answer to Besada. We will never ban anyone just because a member asked us to; due diligence is always done. The screenshot you are referring to is days old and was discarded after we found no basis for bans. In fact we cut ties with the channel that screenshot was taken from because it had become a distraction. Your account remains in good standing here.

If you feel that there is more that needs clarity, let me know how you would like to continue the conversation.

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45102.msg2331499#msg2331499

5. I ask Cerium to join The Bore to air out any concerns and share good will as it's good for both of our sites. Extend an olive branch so the speak. He declines but does say that one of his staff will be there to assure us. Which results in this post:

Hey everyone. I'm an Administrator at ResetEra and after receiving a message from Himuro, Cerium asked me to come clarify a few things: Besada is not a member of our staff. We do not answer to him. We have never and will never blindly carry out any ban requests. The screenshot you've all seen is days old. Emily looked into the list, found no basis for bans, and discarded it. We also cut ties with the channel that screenshot was taken in because it had outlived its purpose.

Whatever history there is between you guys and GAF, it was before our time. As long as there is no doxxing/harassment or actual illegal activity, we will not ban for off-site behavior. We have no interest in any kind of cross forum beef. We won't tell you how to feel about us, but hopefully that will clear up some misunderstandings.

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45102.msg2331535#msg2331535

6. Many of us like it but some are unsure/not trusting Popopopo. That said, this signals that things are ok between the two sites.

7. Besada doesn't like this and goes and makes a tweet rant accusing Reset for not caring for their users' safety after this good will is extended:

8. It is posted on Reset Era and we are accused of doxxing/harassing members without justification. Besada admits that no one from the Bore doxxed but that some people from another site (Kiwi Farms) link to Benji's posts as reason to doxx. Essentially, his grievance should be with Kiwi Farms and not The Bore, as we aren't actually doxxing/harassing anyone.

9. Accusations are aimed at the Bore and we have a little shit post fuck fest orgy.

10. Rowlf, Sweet Nicole, and the rest of Reset Era staff close the thread citing a STATEMENT will be released shortly.

11. A statement arrives in like 20 minutes. Unlike by the owner at that other place. :jawalrus

12. THE STATEMENT is universally approved on The Bore Gaf thread and many users of Reset Era. Basically, we like Reset and respect its staff highly.

13. Besada, after trying to start drama, deletes his twitter.

I feel I have to clarify one thing however. Benji sent me the pic and told me if I don't post it he would doxx my sister.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #21227 on: November 03, 2017, 01:17:09 AM »
I have not played a mainline Mario game since Super Mario World on SNES, how dare you accuse me of nintendinitis  :jeanluc
Wait, do you consider SUPER MARIO WORLD 2: Yoshi's Island an mainline game, because I was going to recommend you for a promotion in the Hate Machine and now...

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #21228 on: November 03, 2017, 01:20:04 AM »
Call me soft but I find the constant digs about Besada’s weight over the line.  It’s just so mean spirited and unnecessary.  He’s done enough other stupid shit to be called out for.  Calling him fat is just lazy.
At the minimum they could be clever or original. Mine wasn't clever, but I'm pretty sure it was original.

Plus like he was targeting me specifically, so I deserved that freebee! (*rocks softly in smug self-justification*)

Coax

« Reply #21229 on: November 03, 2017, 01:35:56 AM »
I don't think anyone asked for it.

Eh, they had besada and a few other mods marked as 'Advisor's within the original channel. At least RE seems to be doing its own thing. Still think allowing discussion bts from non mods of who deserves bans will just lead to an unhealthy culture though imo.

kingv

« Reply #21230 on: November 03, 2017, 01:37:42 AM »
Call me soft but I find the constant digs about Besada’s weight over the line.  It’s just so mean spirited and unnecessary.  He’s done enough other stupid shit to be called out for.  Calling him fat is just lazy.
At the minimum they could be clever or original. Mine wasn't clever, but I'm pretty sure it was original.

Plus like he was targeting me specifically, so I deserved that freebee! (*rocks softly in smug self-justification*)

His beard sucks.

He threatened to dox someone to their work for liking summer lesson.

His kiwi farms thread has plenty of screenshots of him, and other old GAF mods whining to reset era posters (looks like in the last few days) about how people were complaining about how shitty they are.

He generally sucks.

And also is obese.

Himu

« Reply #21231 on: November 03, 2017, 01:41:29 AM »
Please delete Reset Era discord screen caps.

I'm deleting the Besada timeline I posted earlier.

The people who are posting these screen caps are getting them from kiwi farms. We have no association with that site. Reset Era staff extended us good faith. We have no reason to post their leaked discord chat logs. Please delete them. Reset has done nothing to us.
IYKYK

Boredfrom

« Reply #21232 on: November 03, 2017, 01:42:59 AM »
can't tell if cyan is being nice here or not

Given how ignores Voat, I kind of doubt it.

Boredfrom

« Reply #21233 on: November 03, 2017, 01:44:40 AM »

The people who are posting these screen caps are getting them from kiwi farms. We have no association with that site. Reset Era staff extended us good faith. For that reason, we have no reason to post their leaked discord chat logs. Please delete them. Reset has done nothing to us.

You know we have posted stuff from Voat, right?

H.I.V.E.

« Reply #21234 on: November 03, 2017, 01:45:15 AM »

The people who are posting these screen caps are getting them from kiwi farms. We have no association with that site. Reset Era staff extended us good faith. For that reason, we have no reason to post their leaked discord chat logs. Please delete them. Reset has done nothing to us.

Why? It is about besada not resetera staff.

Anyway. Someone want another pic?  :doge

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #21235 on: November 03, 2017, 01:45:21 AM »

And you're not responsible for what those pieces of shit do with the content you've posted here.

agrajag

« Reply #21236 on: November 03, 2017, 01:46:42 AM »
Well today was pretty epic. Besada complaining about not getting a christmas gift basket in a kotaku article, then making shit up about the bore to assert influence on Risotto, getting put in his place and then taking his ball and going home is just too

:delicious

:piss Besada  :piss2

Himu

« Reply #21237 on: November 03, 2017, 01:46:58 AM »
can't tell if cyan is being nice here or not

Given how ignores Voat, I kind of doubt it.

That doesn't make it ok.
IYKYK

Newhalf

« Reply #21238 on: November 03, 2017, 01:47:10 AM »

The people who are posting these screen caps are getting them from kiwi farms. We have no association with that site. Reset Era staff extended us good faith. We have no reason to post their leaked discord chat logs. Please delete them. Reset has done nothing to us.
Not true. I made the ones I posted. Kiwifarms took them from here.

Himu

« Reply #21239 on: November 03, 2017, 01:47:27 AM »

And you're not responsible for what those pieces of shit do with the content you've posted here.

After looking at kiwi farms, yes we are.
IYKYK