Author Topic: The new LGBTBBQ thread  (Read 22132 times)

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
Re: The new LGBTBBQ thread
« Reply #120 on: November 14, 2017, 07:55:52 PM »
Emphasis on bi men

About as real as transracial people

Wow, transracial was in my phone’s autocorrect dictionary. I guess Apple believes it’s real.
serge

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2017, 06:57:05 AM »
Are there any fellow bbqs here? I feel icky talking to the other parts of the "lbgtbbq community".

Sai

« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2017, 10:26:57 PM »
There no limit on the community threads right? So if someone wanted a gay and gay only thread he could do that right? So if anyone wants to do that I would love to join that community.

do the community a favor and off yourself lmao
ilysm

Sai

« Reply #123 on: November 18, 2017, 11:20:30 PM »
i miss phil-x
ilysm

winik

« Reply #124 on: November 18, 2017, 11:35:07 PM »
There no limit on the community threads right? So if someone wanted a gay and gay only thread he could do that right? So if anyone wants to do that I would love to join that community.

Damn yo I decide to check thebore just now and told to kill myself.  I thought this would be the reaction I got about wanting a gay only community, which would include solidarity with lesbians obvi. The “community” makes absolutely no sense, all non gay people are anti gay. Only gay men and lesbians have anything in common I have no idea why I’m expected to care about the rest of you. I thought it would cool to have a place to talk with other gay people without transes talking about gay people having disgusting genital fetishes that we need to accept the lady dick or man pussy. Without bis whining about not being seen as queer when they’re in straight relationships and just being horrible to gay people and wondering why don’t gay people want to be around them. I don’t mean you sai I mean all of your ilk. Most gay men and lesbians have bi horror stories. The reputation bis got among gay people is well earned.

You never should have been included, honestly I don’t why the mistakes of the gay community of America in the 80s should continue to haunt gay people now. Frankly I hate the rest of you, you all say such horrible shit about gay people. So bifilth do gay people a solid after you get caught cheating on your wife with a man, behind your white picket fence, while your 2.5 children play in the yard, don’t hesitate to blow your brains out

That said I like it here, mainly because I don’t feel the need to pretend I give a shit about the trials and tribulations of irritating dipshits Im expected to care about just cause I’m gay. And curiosity are there any lesbians here? I found a wonderful group of lesbians and gay men on tumblr and I’d like to keep the good gay train going.

Oh and Reddit still has “gay” trans men and bis married to women so that’s a shit hole like everywhere it’s seems. Hmm thems the breaks I guess, oh well

Himu

« Reply #125 on: November 18, 2017, 11:51:32 PM »
I simply do not get the genital preference thing. Like, why would you shame someone for preferring genitals? It makes no sense!
IYKYK

Sai

« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2017, 12:01:54 AM »

Damn yo I decide to check thebore just now and told to kill myself.  I thought this would be the reaction I got about wanting a gay only community, which would include solidarity with lesbians obvi. The “community” makes absolutely no sense, all non gay people are anti gay. Only gay men and lesbians have anything in common I have no idea why I’m expected to care about the rest of you. I thought it would cool to have a place to talk with other gay people without transes talking about gay people having disgusting genital fetishes that we need to accept the lady dick or man pussy. Without bis whining about not being seen as queer when they’re in straight relationships and just being horrible to gay people and wondering why don’t gay people want to be around them. I don’t mean you sai I mean all of your ilk. Most gay men and lesbians have bi horror stories. The reputation bis got among gay people is well earned.

You never should have been included, honestly I don’t why the mistakes of the gay community of America in the 80s should continue to haunt gay people now. Frankly I hate the rest of you, you all say such horrible shit about gay people. So bifilth do gay people a solid after you get caught cheating on your wife with a man, behind your white picket fence, while your 2.5 children play in the yard, don’t hesitate to blow your brains out

That said I like it here, mainly because I don’t feel the need to pretend I give a shit about the trials and tribulations of irritating dipshits Im expected to care about just cause I’m gay. And curiosity are there any lesbians here? I found a wonderful group of lesbians and gay men on tumblr and I’d like to keep the good gay train going.

Oh and Reddit still has “gay” trans men and bis married to women so that’s a shit hole like everywhere it’s seems. Hmm thems the breaks I guess, oh well

ilysm

winik

« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2017, 12:11:48 AM »
Hmm why do all of you BTQs have the same typing patterns. Like the whole luh maw thing and attempts at being condescending. You ever whine about gate keeping?

And honestly Cindi Mayweather you seem cool, I was surprised that there are trans people that don’t think conversion therapy is a good thing.

Himu

« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2017, 12:18:10 AM »
Hmm why do all of you BTQs have the same typing patterns. Like the whole luh maw thing and attempts at being condescending. You ever whine about gate keeping?

And honestly Cindi Mayweather you seem cool, I was surprised that there are trans people that don’t think conversion therapy is a good thing.

It is ridiculous. I. LIKE. DICK. I see nothing wrong with having a preference for men with DICKS. THAT SHOOT SEMEN. THAT IS WHAT I WANT. Anything else is kink shaming. Are they truly sex positive like they claim to be?!
IYKYK

Sai

« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2017, 12:18:53 AM »
that sounds gay idk it
ilysm

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2017, 04:35:16 AM »
Any fellow bbqs wanna talk about disgusting genital fetishes?

All hail the manpussy!

winik

« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2017, 03:28:47 AM »
I don't get it are HardcoreRetro part of the whiner non gays or not, I know sai is. You can pretend you don't know what I'm talking about but all gay people see what is happening whether the bis see it or not.

The mainstream lgbtbbq crap is that gay people need to be love the opposite sex, like you can pretend you don't know what I'm talking about but I know bi people believe that gay people are restrictive for no reason.

Hey did you know that bis have influenced conversion therapy? Bi always say hearts not part and now conversion therapist are picking on your vileness. Its called SAFE-T "sexual attraction fluidity exploration in therapy". See the fruits of bi labour here http://anglicanmainstream.org/sexual-attraction-fluidity-exploration-in-therapy-safe-t/

So bi filth read it and weep, I know all bis don't care about gay people but if any lesbian comes across this they will know that gay men got their back.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2017, 08:28:23 AM »
I'm just making fun of you cause you come in here acting as if you need a gay thread, when this place in general seems to be pretty damn inclusive. People also are willing to listen to anything you have to say in here.

I'm not sure if there's bi people here but they're probably not batting for the camp that wants to turn homosexual people straight. (or maybe I'm putting too much faith in the bore community.)

agrajag

« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2017, 09:50:41 AM »
OMG it just dawned on me! The evil Bifilth want to turn everyone bi, gays and straights. Gays and straights must join forces to stop the bi hordes once and for all. The unlikely alliance must be forged lest we are overrun by vile bisexual prostitutes. Novid warned us, Novid fucking warned us.

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2017, 10:14:18 AM »
Pretty sure the bi-bashing prettymuch goes against what the lgbt movement set out to achieve.

People wont be happy unless theres some cunt to complain about.

Himu

« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2017, 10:23:05 AM »
Can you please not be shit on bi people?
IYKYK

Sai

« Reply #136 on: November 20, 2017, 10:57:04 AM »
I don't get it are HardcoreRetro part of the whiner non gays or not, I know sai is. You can pretend you don't know what I'm talking about but all gay people see what is happening whether the bis see it or not.

The mainstream lgbtbbq crap is that gay people need to be love the opposite sex, like you can pretend you don't know what I'm talking about but I know bi people believe that gay people are restrictive for no reason.

Hey did you know that bis have influenced conversion therapy? Bi always say hearts not part and now conversion therapist are picking on your vileness. Its called SAFE-T "sexual attraction fluidity exploration in therapy". See the fruits of bi labour here http://anglicanmainstream.org/sexual-attraction-fluidity-exploration-in-therapy-safe-t/

So bi filth read it and weep, I know all bis don't care about gay people but if any lesbian comes across this they will know that gay men got their back.

please seek help!!! we are all very concerned about u :(
ilysm

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #137 on: November 20, 2017, 11:11:29 AM »
Can you please not be shit on bi people?

Hehehehe, shit on by people. I don't think he's consenting to any of it. It's out of his hands.

winik

« Reply #138 on: November 20, 2017, 02:27:13 PM »
OK OK my bad I thought it was done and buried because I made that comment weeks ago and already got set straight. Then after that I get told to kill myself, by some bi piece of shit, so I got angry. I made that post because I thought man why do I always have to be lumped in with the non gays cant gay people have something on their own, like ever? But the point was moot because this thread isn't some queer fuckery.

My point about bis influencing conversion therapy is true tho

Sai

« Reply #139 on: November 20, 2017, 03:29:59 PM »
you guys have drag race  :-[
ilysm

Sai

« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2017, 11:52:08 AM »
winik please post if ur okay
ilysm

Himu

« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2017, 01:31:49 PM »
i love drag race and need to catch up
IYKYK

TVC15

« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2017, 01:48:12 PM »
i love drag race and need to catch up

All Stars 3 in January! Should be a trailer soon.

Praise the true all time Queen.

serge

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #143 on: November 22, 2017, 03:10:07 PM »
God I hope LaGanja is on All Stars 3, house of edwards all day :tonguepop

I’m pretty sure her meltdown on her season can be directly shown to be from marijuana withdrawals

TVC15

« Reply #144 on: November 22, 2017, 03:46:55 PM »
God I hope LaGanja is on All Stars 3, house of edwards all day :tonguepop

I’m pretty sure her meltdown on her season can be directly shown to be from marijuana withdrawals

They released the cast list. She ain’t on. I’m sure they’d have her, but she’s said she wouldn’t go through that again.
serge

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #145 on: November 22, 2017, 03:51:17 PM »
You know there’s always a surprise or two! But yeah.

They should just have Alyssa show up last episode and yank the crown she deserved all along

TVC15

« Reply #146 on: November 22, 2017, 04:03:27 PM »
I do like the cast for AS3. Pretty much all of them. The promo photo is, as always, sickening.

serge

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #147 on: November 22, 2017, 04:56:22 PM »
I really wish all seasons of Drag Race were available on digital stores. :doge

Himu

« Reply #148 on: November 22, 2017, 05:02:54 PM »
that image is god like wew
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #149 on: November 22, 2017, 05:03:44 PM »
Hopefully kim chi isn't bad at drag beyond makeup/art skills still
IYKYK

TVC15

« Reply #150 on: November 22, 2017, 05:18:08 PM »
Hopefully kim chi isn't bad at drag beyond makeup/art skills still

Kim's fun live. I've seen her twice, both times with other queens. She's very funny and charming.

I really wish all seasons of Drag Race were available on digital stores. :doge

Isn't only the first season missing? The clips I've seen make the first season look really cheap--I think some of it was literally filmed in RuPaul's garage.

Have you guys watched Dragula? That's pretty fun, too. Season 2 is currently going.
serge

Himu

« Reply #151 on: November 22, 2017, 05:36:51 PM »
So she just came off badly on drag race?
IYKYK

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #152 on: November 22, 2017, 05:52:35 PM »
Kim chi is hilarious

thisismyusername

« Reply #153 on: November 22, 2017, 05:56:14 PM »
TVC: Nah, IIRC All-Stars Season 1 and season 2-5 aren't available either.

TVC15

« Reply #154 on: November 22, 2017, 06:13:07 PM »

They're for sale on Amazon. Do you live outside 'merica or something?

So she just came off badly on drag race?

I didn't like her much on the show. I think she's just improved since then.
serge

thisismyusername

« Reply #155 on: November 22, 2017, 06:53:10 PM »

They're for sale on Amazon. Do you live outside 'merica or something?

No, but I'm one of those weirdo's that'd rather have the complete collection to binge watch to catch up more than anything.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #156 on: November 24, 2017, 01:52:51 PM »
i miss phil-x

hang around with skinhead biker gangs and get HIV due to low-key bugchasing, brehs
bent

Sai

« Reply #157 on: November 28, 2017, 01:48:55 PM »
i miss phil-x

hang around with skinhead biker gangs and get HIV due to low-key bugchasing, brehs

ahh...gay male culture :)
ilysm

winik

« Reply #158 on: November 28, 2017, 04:38:47 PM »
winik please post if ur okay

I hope you die Sai.

Analway that guy you lot are talking about I think I remember, he held someone who was bleeding and that's how be got HIV. Weird how I know that.

People don't really view males who only want dick as being a kink do they? I mean outside of tumblr and the like. That's what being gay is, if you don't like dick exclusively you're not gay. I've never been to some lgBTTTTTTTTTTT"gays should be thrown off buildings"TTTTTTTTT fuckshit so hey mayhaps that is how it is. I mean you people have a strangle hold on modern discourse.

Where I diverge from transes and bis is that they think that man loving dick exclusively is a horrible thing that needs to be eradicated.

Genitally I cant believe there's gay people who don't see what I see. I want cock and only that but that is a gential fetish and transphobic. Can you not read the signs or?? is you stupid?? The BT portion of the bullshit acronym would love to see us tortured. You can't actually believe that telling gay people they are scum and bigots is a good thing.

Maybe you're not gay because otherwise yeeeeesh

Himu

« Reply #159 on: November 28, 2017, 04:45:07 PM »

Where I diverge from transes and bis is that they think that man loving dick exclusively is a horrible thing that needs to be eradicated.

There's nothing wrong with this. Jesus Christ,  you're delirious.
IYKYK

winik

« Reply #160 on: November 28, 2017, 04:53:15 PM »

There's nothing wrong with this. Jesus Christ,  you're delirious.

You say this yet your movement says I need to examine why I only want men with dicks. "Examine" like can you not see that is horrid. The trans movement demands that I examine why I want cock only. That's mainstream, Riley j penis is considered neutral or introductory yet the message boils down to gay people need examine why they don't love the opposite sex like they should.

Himu

« Reply #161 on: November 28, 2017, 05:19:44 PM »
I don't know any trans person who questions that besides the radicals from tumblr who are distinguished mentally-challenged.

if it's mainstream you should certainly be able to provide evidence.
IYKYK

TVC15

« Reply #162 on: November 28, 2017, 05:28:44 PM »
I can't even tell what this discussion is about. Can I get a primer, Cindi?
serge

Himu

« Reply #163 on: November 28, 2017, 05:30:07 PM »
Winnk says gay men are oppressed in the lgbt community and told that it's bad to be gay because liking exclusively one sex is bad. He says this is mainstream and I have literally no idea what he's talking about.
IYKYK

TVC15

« Reply #164 on: November 28, 2017, 05:38:07 PM »
Winnk says gay men are oppressed in the lgbt community and told that it's bad to be gay because liking exclusively one sex is bad. He says this is mainstream and I have literally no idea what he's talking about.

That's downright Novidian.
serge

winik

« Reply #165 on: November 28, 2017, 05:44:27 PM »
no no i don't think gay men are oppressed in the lgbeepo community what I'm saying is that the BT part of the acronym are no different from the rest of the world and are the opressers of the LG. You're no different from the norm because you believe that gay men and lesbians should be corrected. I view trans and bi people like I view christians, inherently homophobic and desiring a time when gay people could be tortured into submission. It may not be mainstream where you're from but thats a lie lol this is the main thought errywhere. Like just think about the ramifications if a gay man or lesbian said they were gay because they like the same sex exclusively. Trans people and their allies would be calling for their heads. Believe its only on tumblr but that is what i see in any BBBTTTTTT article nowadays.

Himu

« Reply #166 on: November 28, 2017, 05:45:17 PM »
Stfu and post evidence.
IYKYK

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #167 on: November 28, 2017, 05:48:53 PM »
alternatively just top yourself
bent

winik

« Reply #168 on: November 28, 2017, 06:00:50 PM »
ok who the hell is novid?

also I dunno about evidence or shit, like if one trans said it they all said it. I mean shit the concept of gay trans person means that a straight person can slink into gay or lesbian communities OR ELES!!! that says it all TBH

Himu

« Reply #169 on: November 28, 2017, 06:16:57 PM »
you said it was mainstream. If you cannot provide evidence you are full of shit. No one knows wtf you're talking about.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #170 on: November 28, 2017, 06:17:51 PM »
Ok, Winik is a troll. Don't respond to him. He's a re re.
IYKYK

blaze

« Reply #171 on: November 28, 2017, 06:46:15 PM »
Probably the strangest thing I've ever read about lgbt community wtf

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #172 on: November 28, 2017, 06:47:40 PM »
It’s like, a gay version of the “male oppression” that the alt right is “combating”

winik

« Reply #173 on: November 28, 2017, 07:18:23 PM »
you cunts

The whole gay people need to be fixed is apart of trans activism.  Even if there are trans people like cindi mayweather the main thrust is that gay men and woman need to consider the opposite sex as date able. fuck you dumb pieces of shit fuck

Gay men you want pussy? lesbians you want dick? if you say no then transpacific teehehehehe. fuck

seriously bi people already love the opposite sex that why they view conversion therapy as good, holy shit dudes. The BT want us to be tortured into straight relationships.

GUNT

im not a troll tbh i just love being caustic

winik

« Reply #174 on: November 28, 2017, 07:27:04 PM »
excuse? fucker please

I just does no other gay person view the "community" the same way as me??? well they do obvi thats why im here but like jesus yall are dumb as shit the LGBTLWDBQIOWUG community would see you killed before they believe being gay is natural and acceptable.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #175 on: November 28, 2017, 08:01:15 PM »
why do I always have to be lumped in with the non gays

Newsfeed

winik

« Reply #176 on: November 28, 2017, 08:08:29 PM »
Bars

TVC15

« Reply #177 on: November 28, 2017, 08:58:08 PM »
excuse? fucker please

I just does no other gay person view the "community" the same way as me??? well they do obvi thats why im here but like jesus yall are dumb as shit the LGBTLWDBQIOWUG community would see you killed before they believe being gay is natural and acceptable.

yaere is th.
serge

winik

« Reply #178 on: November 28, 2017, 09:08:40 PM »
Que? is that a person or?

Am I boiling the bi/trans talking points down too much? Lets get some level ground, is the argument that gay people need to examine why they don't want to date trans people acceptable yes or no. Regardless of surgeries and shit, like could i as a gay man find out the person i was flirting with was born a woman and cease communication be acceptable or not.

TVC15

« Reply #179 on: November 28, 2017, 09:16:39 PM »
Not many people would have a problem with that. Unless you were rude about it or something.
serge