Author Topic: The new LGBTBBQ thread  (Read 21963 times)

Himu

Re: The new LGBTBBQ thread
« Reply #180 on: November 28, 2017, 10:14:42 PM »
That's completely fine.

Only a specific niche of trans people think there's a problem with that and they're all distinguished mentally-challenged fellows. I'm trans and while I'm open minded, my main perogative is a man with a penis.

Instead of making an ass out of yourself you should have just said this shit since no one in this fucking thread once said otherwise you dumb daddy fucker.
IYKYK

Sai

« Reply #181 on: November 28, 2017, 10:35:12 PM »
you cunts

The whole gay people need to be fixed is apart of trans activism.  Even if there are trans people like cindi mayweather the main thrust is that gay men and woman need to consider the opposite sex as date able. fuck you dumb pieces of shit fuck

Gay men you want pussy? lesbians you want dick? if you say no then transpacific teehehehehe. fuck

seriously bi people already love the opposite sex that why they view conversion therapy as good, holy shit dudes. The BT want us to be tortured into straight relationships.

GUNT

im not a troll tbh i just love being caustic

did u mean u love being autistic?
ilysm

Sai

« Reply #182 on: November 28, 2017, 10:36:20 PM »
you should make a topic just for gay male autists :) you'd have half the forum in there in no time
ilysm

kingv

« Reply #183 on: November 28, 2017, 10:42:01 PM »
I just feel like if you spend all this time on estrogen supplements and learning to act like a chick just to end up dating a man with a pussy and a 1 inch clit on testosterone, what was the fucking point of it all?

agrajag

« Reply #184 on: November 29, 2017, 05:08:27 AM »
I just feel like if you spend all this time on estrogen supplements and learning to act like a chick just to end up dating a man with a pussy and a 1 inch clit on testosterone, what was the fucking point of it all?

the heart wants what the heart wants bro

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #185 on: November 29, 2017, 05:19:57 AM »

Maybe Cindi can correct me here, but roughly a third (transman and transwoman) of these folks end up being homosexual with their targeted sex. This is a space where logic isn’t quite intuitive. God fucked up bad.

Can you comment, Cindi? My data is kinda old.
serge

Himu

« Reply #186 on: November 29, 2017, 08:39:10 AM »
I dunno about the data but sounds about right.
IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #187 on: November 29, 2017, 10:15:30 AM »
I get what Winnetou is on about.

They're trying to turn the gays frog!

Please buy my supplements on the hardcoreretro.store.uk

winik

« Reply #188 on: November 30, 2017, 03:22:26 PM »
you should make a topic just for gay male autists :) you'd have half the forum in there in no time

This seems more like a burn on thebore community than me, but I hope you die sai.

Anyway so when trans activists and their allies say that we are reducing people down to their genitals by exclusively liking the same sex most trans people think that is fucking stupid? Like when those bastards say because of this I don’t like men I only like dick and thus have a genital fetish most of you would say that is beyond distinguished mentally-challenged? I find the hard to believe… I guess this is what people mean that university campuses are a bubble. I want to believe that most people who consider themselves progressive would not pressure, guilt, or coerce lesbians and gay men to like the opposite sex. But I just haven’t seen that, they say it in sneaky manner but when I’m told that I should probably think about why I only want dick I feel like I’m a self-hating teenager again believing myself to be disgusting. I didn’t go through puberty thinking about killing myself to then meet the lgbtqia fuckwits telling me I need to reconsider why I don’t want vag. It sickened me to the point I began to hate the rest of the so called community. Dramatic as that sounds.

But it also infuriated me. It’s so refreshing to say it too, I hate you. Call me a genital fetishist then I’ll say you’re scum, burn in hell, etc. Hell exists and it’s only for queers. I guess it good to know that most of you didn’t get what I was talking about, my inability to explain aside. I will never consider bi and trans people my community, I’m certain of that. But at least this shit isn’t mainstream. At least not yet.

Sai

« Reply #189 on: November 30, 2017, 03:37:09 PM »
This seems more like a burn on thebore community than me, but I hope you die sai.

hey can any mods reading this add this to the news feed? thanks in advance

Edit: To be real, for once, I've literally never heard the term 'genital fetish' or 'genital fetishist' in my life before you started posting and unloading all your weird shit about it. I don't think it's a real 'thing'.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 03:42:59 PM by Sai »
ilysm

winik

« Reply #190 on: November 30, 2017, 04:05:14 PM »
They may not say it like that but these people think sexuality is all about gender, so because I like men this must mean all men, as in transmen. And if I say no me love the cock this transphobic, reducing people to their genitals because people are more than that and if a transman is my type and a person I like I must chow down on that pussy. Because why other than transphobia would I reject a man who is exactly what I want but doesn't have to the genitals I "prefer". The preference shit kills me too, I don't prefer dick I need it. Have you never seen that idea expressed? Maybe not the exact wording but like the idea people need to see beyond the dick/pussy and see the person. Because that's basically what that is, its objectifying or shallow what ever they say and gay people need to examine why we don't want man pussy, lady dick.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #191 on: November 30, 2017, 04:11:12 PM »
Everyone should just be who they want and fuck who they want (within the realm of legality, obvs). :-[
Hi

Himu

« Reply #192 on: November 30, 2017, 04:32:04 PM »
They may not say it like that but these people think sexuality is all about gender, so because I like men this must mean all men, as in transmen. And if I say no me love the cock this transphobic, reducing people to their genitals because people are more than that and if a transman is my type and a person I like I must chow down on that pussy. Because why other than transphobia would I reject a man who is exactly what I want but doesn't have to the genitals I "prefer". The preference shit kills me too, I don't prefer dick I need it. Have you never seen that idea expressed? Maybe not the exact wording but like the idea people need to see beyond the dick/pussy and see the person. Because that's basically what that is, its objectifying or shallow what ever they say and gay people need to examine why we don't want man pussy, lady dick.

Fuck those people. Stop thinking those quacks represent the entire "community" and move the fuck on. I'm trans and like men and I'll kill anyone who shames me for wanting a man with a dick.
IYKYK

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #193 on: November 30, 2017, 04:35:16 PM »
seriously bi people already love the opposite sex that why they view conversion therapy as good, holy shit dudes.

:what

No seriously: :mindblown WTF are you going on about. #NotAllBis and all that, but I have never heard someone say that as a bisexual.

TVC15

« Reply #194 on: November 30, 2017, 04:46:45 PM »
What are your opinions of prostitution, winik?
serge

winik

« Reply #195 on: November 30, 2017, 04:58:57 PM »
What are your opinions of prostitution, winik?

??? uh its bad for woman, leading to horrific instances of sexual violence.

To thisismyusername I dunno  I mostly saw bi people defending and arguing the idea gay people need to see beyond genitals. This idea that gay people need to open their legs minds to both sexes wouldn't in anyway effect you lot so why would you fight against it.

TVC15

« Reply #196 on: November 30, 2017, 05:16:01 PM »
serge

winik

« Reply #197 on: November 30, 2017, 05:26:18 PM »
I don’t get it

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #198 on: November 30, 2017, 05:37:54 PM »

winik

« Reply #199 on: November 30, 2017, 05:45:00 PM »
Is novid a person who doesn't think prostitution is a good thing? I've seen that comparison before "downright novidian". Was this dude from gaf or? Why is he so bad, I lurked a lot but only people I hated I learned the name of.

Sai

« Reply #200 on: December 08, 2017, 09:46:55 PM »

this makes me laugh every single time
ilysm

Himu

« Reply #201 on: December 10, 2017, 04:28:06 PM »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #202 on: December 11, 2017, 06:39:34 PM »
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/domenick-scudera/dear-mary-cheney-here-are_b_6589910.html

THIS ARTICLE IS SO GOOD AND I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THAT IT COMES FROM HUFFPO OF ALL PLACES.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #203 on: December 16, 2017, 04:48:15 PM »

:rejoice
IYKYK

thisismyusername

« Reply #204 on: December 21, 2017, 05:43:17 PM »
Today on racist TIMU™ posts about the black/PoC gay community™:

https://twitter.com/Travon/status/943889938248077312

https://twitter.com/RickyJMarc/status/943892371401568257

https://twitter.com/AnnaVanValin/status/943919618946580481

:dead

https://twitter.com/TDUN1/status/943945040275169280

:dead :dead

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Am I posting these to hide my racism, or do I just hate black antagonism toward whites that they could win over with other methods?

Ignore that, I'm fanning the flames.
[close]
[close]

etiolate

« Reply #205 on: December 21, 2017, 06:07:03 PM »
What interracial relationship?

TVC15

« Reply #206 on: December 21, 2017, 06:43:26 PM »

DJ/Maz
serge

Himu

« Reply #207 on: December 21, 2017, 06:46:52 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:rejoice

why is this image so small? Why is the bore automatically resizing images?!
IYKYK

thisismyusername

« Reply #208 on: December 21, 2017, 07:19:48 PM »

Supposedly Rey and What'sHisFaceCloneTrooperStormTrooper. But I don't see that. Fans that ship are putting WHFCTST with What'sHisFacePilotOnlyThereForLike10MinutesInTheFirstOfNuNuTrilogy

Sai

« Reply #209 on: December 25, 2017, 11:43:50 AM »
merry gaymas

bake the fucking cake
ilysm

Himu

« Reply #210 on: December 26, 2017, 02:30:45 PM »

Piper!!!! :heartbeat
IYKYK

Sai

« Reply #211 on: January 02, 2018, 05:51:13 PM »
i wonder if winik ever killed themselves
ilysm

Himu

« Reply #212 on: January 03, 2018, 10:15:57 AM »
Continuing this here.

:confused

I never said nor claimed these cases are trans. They are merely examples of people who are impacted by birth and gender identity. That's all. My point was not that they are trans at all. My point is that claiming "trans women are not women because they have XX chromosomes" does not stand to scrutiny given the evidence that we have clear cut cases of exactly the fucking opposite. Clearly, chromosomes are not all someone needs to be measured as a man or a woman. Therefore, deducing trans women to chromosomes is just bad argumentation. Because if one case gets an exception, other cases get exceptions.

And that's where you and science disagree. Just because there's a .0001% chance of a mutation does not mean that biologically and on the DNA level that they are female. That one case that you posted about having an XY DNA structure while having the body of a female is super super super super rare to where it does not make the "science" of biology moot. There's corner-cases in everything that doesn't make the scientific method invalid.

Like I said, thinking that rare case is a valid case that "transgenders trump biology" is messy thinking. I'm all for considering someone that transitition'd their "new" gender, but on the biological level they still have the XY/XX designation they had on birth which they can not change. Unless science and gene/body modifications suddenly blows up to where you can get that assigned designation, you're still your "original" gender at the base level.

Assimilate and Cindi should just hatefuck already and get it out of their system.

:yeshrug Can't disagree on that.

You have no idea what I'm talking about. I am literally saying that XY does not change. :confused What are you even disagreeing on? It's just an example, among multiple examples, to show that arguing that "trans women are not women because they are not biologically women" is a bad argument because there's multiple cases of things like this, not exactly lining up. Yeah. they're rare. But being trans is also rare. The point is to articulate that exceptions exist, not that trans people are among those exceptions. Jesus Christ. Trans women are biologically male. I never said otherwise.
IYKYK

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #213 on: January 03, 2018, 07:45:14 PM »
Today on racist TIMU™ posts about the black/PoC gay community™:

https://twitter.com/Travon/status/943889938248077312

https://twitter.com/RickyJMarc/status/943892371401568257

https://twitter.com/AnnaVanValin/status/943919618946580481

:dead

https://twitter.com/TDUN1/status/943945040275169280

:dead :dead

Am I posting these to hide my racism, or do I just hate black antagonism toward whites that they could win over with other methods?

Ignore that, I'm fanning the flames.
[close]
[close]

I love when Omar straight smooches his dude and their wingman is all damn nicca PDA but cant say shit
:9

winik

« Reply #214 on: January 04, 2018, 03:02:48 AM »
i wonder if winik ever killed themselves

Goddamn it you fuck, cant a bitch lurk in peace.

And I dunno about using intersex people in the discussion of trans people, because there are intersex disorders that only effect males or females, indicating that there is no ambiguity about the fact that the human race is sexually dimorphic even with those rare mutations in mind. I mean some of those mutations result in infertility which is miles from a typical male or female that underwent typical development but is trans who is no different physically from the norm. On the physical level they are like any other person of their sex, while intersex people have physical attributes that result from their disorder. Trans people are not inherently different like intersex people are. There are intersex people that are trans I know, but its like all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares.

Himu

« Reply #215 on: January 04, 2018, 03:14:27 AM »
The argument wasn't comparing intersex people to trans people.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #216 on: January 13, 2018, 10:21:57 PM »
I have written this and added it to the OP:

So I owe a massive apology for a lot of the things I've said not only in this post but also this thread at large. I have sinned greatly by the hurtful language and division I've written. I took a cause I legitimately feel is right and acted like a terrible person mocking people with it. I called non-binary people "fuck stain", called some of my lgbt brothers and sisters who identify as queer as participating in "faggotry". The things I've said have been awful and come from a place of insecurity. I'll be honest by saying I don't like the way the LGBT, and especially trans movements are going. I don't like participating in it and I don't like being a part of it, but that doesn't give me the right to shit on the actual people, which I have used my platform to do so. It was wrong, and I'm sorry. I hope anyone I have hurt can come to forgive me and hopefully try to guide me to being able to, even if I cannot accept their viewpoint, come to understand it without insulting it or the people who withhold it. In order for myself to repent for the division I've caused, I really need to lay off, stop talking, and just listen. Thank you for reading this. I won't erase or delete a single word I've said in this thread. It should be there to be seen because I will not hide who I am or capable of being, even if it's awful. It needs to be not hidden so people can impart a lesson from it.
IYKYK

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #217 on: January 30, 2018, 08:40:10 PM »
So y’all watching all Stars 3 or wha

Sai

« Reply #218 on: January 31, 2018, 12:02:52 PM »
that shits mad gay
ilysm

winik

« Reply #219 on: February 24, 2018, 04:38:42 AM »
Non bonaries are fucking stupid. Like Christ what is freer that there are two sexes and that’s it or there are unlimited genders so you must be one. Queers are still scum so like fuck em. And I’m late as fuck but I just got to say the andi dier situation is such a disgusting and perfect microcosm of trans activism its nuts. A racist rapist pedophile screams at Rose McGowan about white cis feminism.

Hell Rapey J Penis is still a thing and he still thinks lesbians must love dick so…

Hey did you know using two spirit while not native is racist as fuck?

forgot to say ive been watching all stars and chichi disappointed me.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #220 on: February 24, 2018, 06:17:41 AM »
I don't even know what most of the post prior to this one even means. :doge
Hi

TVC15

« Reply #221 on: February 24, 2018, 03:33:00 PM »
Might be going to this tonight. I’m expecting a lot of shade targeted at Thorgy Thor.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 04:05:33 PM by TVC 15 »
serge

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #222 on: February 24, 2018, 03:35:37 PM »
Wow, that looks like a Darren Aranofski film I'd actually want to see.

Sai

« Reply #223 on: March 13, 2018, 12:35:03 AM »
Non bonaries are fucking stupid. Like Christ what is freer that there are two sexes and that’s it or there are unlimited genders so you must be one. Queers are still scum so like fuck em. And I’m late as fuck but I just got to say the andi dier situation is such a disgusting and perfect microcosm of trans activism its nuts. A racist rapist pedophile screams at Rose McGowan about white cis feminism.

Hell Rapey J Penis is still a thing and he still thinks lesbians must love dick so…

Hey did you know using two spirit while not native is racist as fuck?

forgot to say ive been watching all stars and chichi disappointed me.
god

gay people are so fuckin weird lmao
ilysm

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #224 on: March 13, 2018, 12:44:37 AM »
Might be going to this tonight. I’m expecting a lot of shade targeted at Thorgy Thor.

(Image removed from quote.)

I think I just found my gender specificity
:9

winik

« Reply #225 on: March 13, 2018, 05:14:05 AM »
god

gay people are so fuckin weird lmao

Is this cause of chichi? Cause like he A. looked cute. B. that should have been enough for him to win.

Because for the other reason queers still scum, non bonaries still stupid as fuck.

Sai

« Reply #226 on: April 24, 2018, 05:03:33 PM »
shout outs to winik. hope ur still fighting the distinguished mentally-challenged fellow fight.
ilysm

TVC15

« Reply #227 on: April 24, 2018, 05:20:07 PM »
shout outs to winik. hope ur still fighting the distinguished mentally-challenged fellow fight.

Well, the distinguished mentally-challenged fellow party store called. They’re all out of winik.
serge

winik

« Reply #228 on: April 26, 2018, 04:09:51 AM »
Damn bitch you keep thinking about me, how nice. I'm still right btw. The queers are out of control, have gay rights gone too far?

Sai

« Reply #229 on: April 26, 2018, 12:13:32 PM »
bake the fucking cake, sis
ilysm