Author Topic: The new LGBTBBQ thread  (Read 21977 times)

Himu

Re: The new LGBTBBQ thread
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2017, 03:41:23 AM »
I'm just going by your original post.

That plus "all trans people have tells" and "nobody passes" are red flags.
IYKYK

Rise

« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2017, 03:45:57 AM »
imho, there’s no such thing as “passing” trans people. You can post all the qt instatrannies with their clinically precise camera angles and cosmetic execution and never convince me, because irl every trans person has a tell. The shoulders, the height, the hair, the voice, the skull, the hands, there’s always SOMETHING, and it brands you. You may have people in your life that seem to treat you “as cis” but they see the tells. They just don’t care. But they see them. Everyone who looks or listens will see them. This is why I identify, simply, as “trans”. You don’t have to worry about getting clocked when you clock yourself :rollsafe
no offense but this is like the most hon/brick thing i've read all year. So far down the rabbit hole that you've convinced yourself passing doesn't exist.

I mean, yes, it's rare that a trans woman has a "perfect" physical transition. But cis women are rarely physically perfect either. Most of them learn to compensate for their flaws through appropriate/flattering dress and makeup. Effort matters regardless of being cis or trans. You're not gonna be a sexy supermodel probably but again, neither are most cis women. Maybe I'm pushing a little too far but I feel like some people have agp buyer's remorse when they don't transition into an ideal sexual fantasy.

If you actually think that all of the passing trans women out there who are living normal lives are just pulling a fast one on you, I dunno what to say. It's just anti-reality nonsense.

Himu

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2017, 03:57:27 AM »
It really unfortunately reminds me of "passing doesn't matter! be who you want" thing many late (40+) transitioners say.

Or "you're being cis normative" from the tumblr crowd.

But the thing is, yeah! I am cis normative. Why would I not want to pass? Who tries to convince themselves they don't want to pass?

So it's not like the mind set doesn't exist elsewhere because I'm used to hearing but nah. Saying that IMO is a privelage in itself unfortunately. I just fundamentally disagree and have always felt bad that I never wanted to look like a cheeseburger at any point in my transition. But that's probably my fault? Idk just how I feel
IYKYK

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2017, 03:59:46 AM »
Yeah the “no-pass” thing isn’t to excuse my own ass. I just genuinely have never met or seen a “passing” trans woman or man. Male bodied human beings, no matter how early the transition, are exposed to so much HGH through adolescence to adulthood that their skeletal structure ends up far outside of the standard deviation for the opposite sex, barring genetic outliers. The lack of HGH exposure has a similar but opposite effect for female bodied people.

/autism

Y’all keep bringing up the “cis women look manly too!” cliché and it makes me feel like you’re just throwing canned replies at me instead of even considering what I’m saying. I’m not talking about the shit on the surface. Hormones and SRS isn’t going to give you narrow shoulders, tilt your pelvis, or shrink your skull. Archeologists have been identifying the sex of sapien fossil remains using nothing but bones for decades. You think maternity clothes and MAC will fix that shit?

edit:
Maybe I'm pushing a little too far but I feel like some people have agp buyer's remorse when they don't transition into an ideal sexual fantasy.
:kobeyuck
blanchard a shit and I hope you just used his bs ironically
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:04:33 AM by Raban »
SRY

Himu

« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2017, 04:03:53 AM »
Ah. So all trans women are men deep down, but no that's not self deprecating. :confused

We got your point. I told flat out that you sound like you hate yourself. You say being called sir doesn't bother you while you're saying stuff that ultimately argues that we are men in the long run so it doesn't matter what you to do.
IYKYK

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2017, 04:09:35 AM »
Ah. So all trans women are men deep down, but no that's not self deprecating. :confused

We got your point. I told flat out that you sound like you hate yourself. You say being called sir doesn't bother you while you're saying stuff that ultimately argues that we are men in the long run so it doesn't matter what you to do.
I didn’t mean “trans women aka men” I meant “trans women or trans men”. I thought you might blow up on me for that but I hoped you wouldn’t. Alas, here we are tugging each other’s tits over semantics like not a day has passed since the last time we did this years ago. My how quickly my attempt at a philosophical discussion got railroaded into ad hom and shitposting. Some things never change :uguu
SRY

Rise

« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2017, 04:10:42 AM »
Yeah the “no-pass” thing isn’t to excuse my own ass. I just genuinely have never met or seen a “passing” trans woman or man. Male bodied human beings, no matter how early the transition, are exposed to so much HGH through adolescence to adulthood that their skeletal structure ends up far outside of the standard deviation for the opposite sex, barring genetic outliers. The lack of HGH exposure has a similar but opposite effect for female bodied people.

/autism

Y’all keep bringing up the “cis women look manly too!” cliché and it makes me feel like you’re just throwing canned replies at me instead of even considering what I’m saying. I’m not talking about the shit on the surface. Hormones and SRS isn’t going to give you narrow shoulders, tilt your pelvis, or shrink your skull. Archeologists have been identifying the sex of sapien fossil remains using nothing but bones for decades. You think maternity clothes and MAC will fix that shit?
Not everyone goes through puberty the same way lol. I'm not saying everyone can pass; that's just as nonsensical as saying nobody passes. But I do think that the chances of passing are pretty okay as long as you aren't built like a linebacker as long as you accept some flaws.

Maybe I'm optimistic cause I hit the genetic lottery for transitioning idk. I started at late 19 and I was 5' 3" with a tiny body. But I'm also going off what I've seen other people experience too. Voice is the much bigger barrier to passing than body stuff for people who put the work in.

Himu

« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2017, 04:11:38 AM »
:confused

What

You expect to be able to say trans women are men and not get called out about and say it's "semantics"?

:neogaf

Philosophical discussion? Philosophical discussions are about disagreements and just talking about. Rise and I have been talking with you and saying why we think you are wrong. That is very much a philosophical discussion.
IYKYK

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2017, 04:15:28 AM »

What

You expect to be able to say trans women are men and not get called out about and say it's "semantics"?

I genuinely didn’t say that but keep saying I did sis, it’s cute :-*

Edit:
Philosophical discussion? Philosophical discussions are about disagreements and just talking about. Rise and I have been talking with you and saying why we think you are wrong. That is very much a philosophical discussion.
Yup, prognosticating about my apparenty latent self-hatred is purely philosophical banter :whew
SRY

Himu

« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2017, 04:16:21 AM »

/autism

Not everyone goes through puberty the same way lol. I'm not saying everyone can pass; that's just as nonsensical as saying nobody passes. But I do think that the chances of passing are pretty okay as long as you aren't built like a linebacker as long as you accept some flaws.

Maybe I'm optimistic cause I hit the genetic lottery for transitioning idk. I started at late 19 and I was 5' 3" with a tiny body. But I'm also going off what I've seen other people experience too. Voice is the much bigger barrier to passing than body stuff for people who put the work in.

I was 5'5 and had wide hips and small shoulders. :rejoice

Voice and mannerisms seem like 60% of the deal. You might not be pretty but you'll pass if you can do these things. Dat elbow tuck walk. :lawd
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2017, 04:19:26 AM »

What

I genuinely didn’t say that but keep saying I did sis, it’s cute :-*

Hormones and SRS isn’t going to give you narrow shoulders, tilt your pelvis, or shrink your skull. Archeologists have been identifying the sex of sapien fossil remains using nothing but bones for decades. You think maternity clothes and MAC will fix that shit?

Aka you skeletal structure is that of a man

You even said

male bodied human beings...

Why are you remotely surprised that your words aren't being interpreted as "trans women are men"?
IYKYK

Rise

« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2017, 04:20:59 AM »

/autism

I was 5'5 and had wide hips and small shoulders. :rejoice

Voice and mannerisms seem like 60% of the deal. You might not be pretty but you'll pass if you can do these things. Dat elbow tuck walk. :lawd
being a manlet can pay off sometimes :phil

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2017, 04:25:50 AM »
male bodied human beings...
Is a term I picked up from my female bodied doctor who specializes in transgender health care. what a bitch she is, amirite?

male =/= man

Male is sex, man is gender. Why are you pretending to conflate the two? You can change your gender all day long, it’s not gonna make your body spontaneously produce female gametes.
SRY

Himu

« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2017, 10:00:32 AM »
Oh ok. I agree with that.

I'm definitely not on that delusional steez like from that awful comic with the 12 year old who looks 30 that I see from my Social Studies Warrior trans friends talking about girl parts are girl parts even if it's a fucking penis.

But that's also subtlety I'm surprised you would expect from an Internet discussion. Like you're really surprised someone read from your logic that you think trans women = men, because you picked up a term from your doctor friend absolutely none of us have ever met and we're supposed to read your fucking mind? :neogaf Come on.
IYKYK

EarthBound64

« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2017, 02:26:56 PM »
And frankly, the term has become so mangled that it just just be LGBT at this point. Asexuals are Asexuals. They aren't really being excluded removing them from it.

Well, **** that ****.

Crayons

« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2017, 06:14:22 PM »
do you believe in life after gaf

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Hi

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2017, 05:58:04 AM »
https://www.themarysue.com/decoding-the-transgender-matrix-the-matrix-as-a-transgender-coming-out-story/
yay/nay? :thinking

My rewatch of The Matrix was done through a critical transgender lens that confirms that the movie is all about coming out as transgender in society and how society reacts.

"By watching the movie again with a particular bias, I confirmed such bias".

Derp.

landaulifshitz

« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2017, 06:02:57 AM »
Oh my God. It took me way too long to realise that the BBQ stands for barbecue and not in fact something-something-queer.

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2017, 10:10:28 AM »
Cindi Mayweather (and I guess everyone who changes usernames like they change underwear) if we call you by your previous usernames, is that like deadnaming you, or do you not really care? I ask particularly of you Cindi, because Himu was from before you transitioned, so you might consider it tied to your old male identity? And I don't want to upset you or anything.
WDW

Sai

« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2017, 11:15:14 AM »
Oh my God. It took me way too long to realise that the BBQ stands for barbecue and not in fact something-something-queer.

please stop the Bisexuals-Barbe-Queing erasure tia
ilysm

Himu

« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2017, 12:14:36 PM »
Cindi Mayweather (and I guess everyone who changes usernames like they change underwear) if we call you by your previous usernames, is that like deadnaming you, or do you not really care? I ask particularly of you Cindi, because Himu was from before you transitioned, so you might consider it tied to your old male identity? And I don't want to upset you or anything.

Bro. This is a sweet question and everything but it's also full flipping distinguished mentally-challenged lmao

I'd prefer Cindi. Thank you.
IYKYK

Leadbelly

« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2017, 04:43:37 PM »
I think personally what happened was the trans community was co-opted by ideologues. It was then spread by people who subscribe to the ideology and bought into the sophistry.

It is a kind of post-modern, social constructionist idea of gender. When you introduce the idea that there is no truth other than what the current power structures or dominant culture propagates, it is inevitable it would be taken to pure levels of absurdity. A good example would be 'genderfluidity'. The idea that you can change your gender on a whim, depending on the weather that day. Whats more, that people should respect that. It is apparent that it suits feminist ideas about gender. It is argued within feminst theory that gender, and even biological sex are entirely social constructs. Of course a big element of gender is a social construct, but idea that behaviour is purely down to nurture and doesn't have a biological component is a seriously contested one.

I remember watching a video on youtube where they were discussing the eradication of the male gender (lol). They didn't mean it literally, like male genocide or anything, what thet were talking about was more the idea of 'maleness' (toxic masculinity, etc). The logic behind it was that by eradicating or undermining ideas about masculinity or the male gender you weaken the patriarchy. One of the ways of undermining it is to introduce many diferent gender types.

In short: it is just an ideological tool that is convenient to feminist ideas about gender and the patriarchy.

Himu

« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2017, 06:29:23 PM »
Agreed, but more importantly is that it adheres to a queer politics element. It's full of queer idealogues in particular.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2017, 06:39:51 PM »
And yeah, the whole "gender is a social construct" crap is one of main things pushing me away from feminism. :poop

Gonna paste what my friend wrote about this shit.

TLDR: Fuck ideology and fuck philosophy. Give us mones, medical care, and actual human rights. Fuck the queers and their "umbrella". Fuck that feminist bullshit too.

re: “why bother being exclusionary?”

Here is why I think we need to separate transsexualism, the medical condition, from “transgender” identity politics. I think there is a cultural phenomenon happening where people people want to describe all of the minutiae of their experience of gender and sexuality with a new label or set of labels. And none of these labels have any set meaning, anyone can claim them for any reason and no one is allowed to question how they choose to "identify." And honestly? That's totally fine. Dismantle gender conventions, rock n roll, etc.

Transsexualism, on the other hand, absolutely does have a specific definition, defined symptoms, and even neural and genetic biomarkers associated with it.

The big conflict is that these groups of people have drastically different needs. Transsexuals need lifesaving treatment, which we are routinely denied by insurers. We also need legal protections from discrimination (it is still legal in most US states to use a woman's trans status to get off the hook for murdering her). Beyond that, the goal for most of us is just to live a normal life as the sex we know ourselves to be.

Meanwhile, the diverse concerns of the gender identity community include advocating for increased visibility, increased representation of diverse modes of gender expression, normalizing of neopronouns, etc. Their experience of "transness" is not as a debilitating medical condition, but rather as a sociocultural / political ideology.

They are essentially gender anarchists / radicals, whereas we transsexuals are gender conformists.

I think we need to divorce these two movements. Our needs are fundamentally different in a way that can't be served well united under a single banner, "transgender." Transsexuals desperately need increased access to lifesaving care and legal protection. We are frustrated by the feeling that the gender identity community is jacking the mic by identifying as trans to gain credibility and visibility but then using that platform to push for their queer political platform. Meanwhile, they also feel that their self-identifications are threatened by transsexuals who point out that our experience of transness is fundamentally different. We're made into pariahs for this unacceptable act of 'gatekeeping.' They’ve effectively force-teamed themselves with us only to be able to kick us off the team if we don’t accept their queer politics agenda.

Honestly imo, they can have ‘transgender.’ I’m super sick of having this debate. But by demedicalizing transness, they are putting our access to hormones and surgeries at risk. If someone can just decide to be trans, if there’s no diagnosable medical basis for it, then why /should/ insurers be required to cover it?
IYKYK

« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2017, 10:45:48 PM »
Serious question not to be taken lightly.

I personally could never date or be with a Trans women, yet I still support their human rights and ability to be who they truly are. Is this still a fundamental rejection of trans rights or can I still support them and their issues and not come off as a hypocrite? I mean I am denying a trans women she is a women by the very act of not considering her a "true" women.

Any and all response are welcome, provided you attempt to take this post as seriously as possible Benji :doge

Himu

« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2017, 11:30:42 PM »

I personally could never date or be with a Trans women, yet I still support their human rights and ability to be who they truly are. Is this still a fundamental rejection of trans rights or can I still support them and their issues and not come off as a hypocrite? I mean I am denying a trans women she is a women by the very act of not considering her a "true" women.

Any and all response are welcome, provided you attempt to take this post as seriously as possible Benji :doge

Seems fine to me. People who say you're transphobic because you aren't attracted to trans women are full of shit so long as it's not operating on a "you're not a true woman" thing. It's pretty normal to have genital preferences. I like dick. And although I'm open to dating a trans man, my first pick will always be a man with a cock. I don't say,"trans men aren't men" because of that preference tho. That's a ridiculous statement.
IYKYK

« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2017, 11:40:05 PM »

Seems fine to me. People who say you're transphobic because you aren't attracted to trans women are full of shit so long as it's not operating on a "you're not a true woman" thing. It's pretty normal to have genital preferences. I like dick. And although I'm open to dating a trans man, my first pick will always be a man with a cock. I don't say,"trans men aren't men" because of that preference tho. That's a ridiculous statement.

I was parroting what I've heard others say on the subject. I would say I prefer Cis women; I'm glad to see that is not the case. I have run into those who would hold me just as accountable as those who scream bloody murder about trans rights.

winik

« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2017, 05:21:57 AM »
There no limit on the community threads right? So if someone wanted a gay and gay only thread he could do that right? So if anyone wants to do that I would love to join that community.

etiolate

« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2017, 05:29:26 AM »
iunno

sounds pretty gay to me

winik

« Reply #90 on: October 30, 2017, 05:33:04 AM »
That’s the point. Duh!

meeb

« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2017, 08:26:30 AM »
There no limit on the community threads right? So if someone wanted a gay and gay only thread he could do that right? So if anyone wants to do that I would love to join that community.

There's like 3 gay dudes on this forum. Enjoy your dead community thread.

winik

« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2017, 01:36:05 PM »

I love dead things.

But hey I figure gay guys could be incentivized to be more active if they weren't repelled by the queers, like I am.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2017, 01:37:20 PM »
wat. is that really a thing?
fat

meeb

« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2017, 01:43:20 PM »

There were one or two gay GAFFers who got dogpiled and lepered by the LGBT thread for suggesting a "gay men only" thread. He said he couldn't really relate much to Lesbians.

Honestly I kinda sorta get it. r/LGBT is basically r/T most days for example. And sometimes you just want to post about Christ Pratt or some dude and have "bro-talk" without other subject matter.

Himu

« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2017, 02:04:18 PM »

I love dead things.

But hey I figure gay guys could be incentivized to be more active if they weren't repelled by the queers, like I am.

I don't like the queers either. Post your gay shit IMO.

There were one or two gay GAFFers who got dogpiled and lepered by the LGBT thread for suggesting a "gay men only" thread. He said he couldn't really relate much to Lesbians.

Honestly I kinda sorta get it. r/LGBT is basically r/T most days for example. And sometimes you just want to post about Christ Pratt or some dude and have "bro-talk" without other subject matter.

In my experience any LGBT space is mostly about gay men and gay men only so I'm kinda shocked. The LGBT thread at gaf being a great example. It's mostly just gay and bi dudes. In any case, I like men. So I don't see why you couldn't chat about men? Chris Pratt is okay.
IYKYK

« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2017, 02:09:57 PM »
What is a queer? Is that the extra flamboyent gay people?

Himu

« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2017, 02:11:04 PM »
Queers are those people with the purple hair and their stupid ideology shit. They're basically LGBT radicals who have hijacked the LGBT for their own personal shit like trying to "end gender" and other faggotry.
IYKYK

meeb

« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2017, 02:17:16 PM »

I love dead things.

I don't like the queers either. Post your gay shit IMO.

In my experience any LGBT space is mostly about gay men and gay men only so I'm kinda shocked. The LGBT thread at gaf being a great example. It's mostly just gay and bi dudes. In any case, I like men. So I don't see why you couldn't chat about men? Chris Pratt is okay.

Oh I agree. The LGBT thread was largely a gay male space. That particular poster just was super unhappy about any Lesbian participation.

winik

« Reply #99 on: October 30, 2017, 03:16:44 PM »
Oh I have no problems with lesbians, I'm all about that homo-les alliance. But yeah by queers I mean the stupid ideology shit so this thread isnt that bad tbh, I was really drunk last night so I didn't really read it. Maybe tumblr ruined me but I just don't wanna be around non-gays in the community sense. So very many virulent and horrifying homophobes in the queer community.

meeb

« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2017, 03:49:20 PM »
I think I understand what you mean.

There was a time where LGBT GAF had people outright arguing that "sexuality is a spectrum, everyone is pansexual but lets cultural norms get in the way."

And I got shit on for saying that that is literally "being gay is a choice."

I had to argue that I was gay (not pan/bi/fluid/whatever) in a fucking LGBT thread. Madness.

Himu

« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2017, 04:25:32 PM »
Fuck queers.

Okay, don't fuck them. No one wants that.

Trans people have had similar experiences with those tumblr types. I say we dump em. It's why I deliberately never say LGTBQ. Because fuck queers.

Post hot boyz plz.
IYKYK

meeb

« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2017, 04:29:01 PM »
Cant do that at work.

Himu

« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2017, 04:35:16 PM »
Are any of you in relationships?

I'm not. I need cuddles! :(
IYKYK

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2017, 04:38:25 PM »
"Hmm, someone else paints their nails..." *swipes on bald dude with painted nails, stray hairs sticking up in photos after that one* "Ugh... *swipe right*"

If you're gonna put yourself on the meat-market, at least making sure your stray-hairs from baldness doesn't turn people off. #Superficial

meeb

« Reply #105 on: October 30, 2017, 04:41:13 PM »

Yes. Older guy... like way older (12 years older). Meh. Met him at a board gaming group. Similar interests. Similar world views. I'm enjoying it, but I'll admit its a bit weird and if I had more confidence maybe we wouldn't be in a relationship. But I'm happy and not going to toss this away just to find something a bit more socially acceptable. Plus, the gay dating scene is scary. I ain't gonna jump back in.

Himu

« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2017, 04:44:55 PM »
"Hmm, someone else paints their nails..." *swipes on bald dude with painted nails, stray hairs sticking up in photos after that one* "Ugh... *swipe right*"

If you're gonna put yourself on the meat-market, at least making sure your stray-hairs from baldness doesn't turn people off. #Superficial

Read him, bb.
IYKYK

thisismyusername

« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2017, 04:47:15 PM »
Eh, what really put me off is his teeth. :doge I mean I was swiping and going "ok, he's not that bad. *swipe, hair* Ugh, okay maybe that's just a bad da--*teeth, insta-swipe "no"*"

Also I still have yet to actually get a message from any of my matches, male or female. It's fucking weird. You see Atra talking about getting messages all the time or something and NOPE. I get better luck from "want sum fuk?" apps, and those are at times where I'm like "gurl, it's Sunday night and I worked today and I have work tomorrow. Go ask someone else if they want their dick sucked and leave me the hell alone. :doge "

Himu

« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2017, 04:56:20 PM »

Yes. Older guy... like way older (12 years older). Meh. Met him at a board gaming group. Similar interests. Similar world views. I'm enjoying it, but I'll admit its a bit weird and if I had more confidence maybe we wouldn't be in a relationship. But I'm happy and not going to toss this away just to find something a bit more socially acceptable. Plus, the gay dating scene is scary. I ain't gonna jump back in.

Seems fine. Do you love him?
IYKYK

winik

« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2017, 05:13:39 PM »
I'm in a pseudo-relationship with a guy 12 years older than me, guess you could say were long term friends with benefits seeing as its nearing four years since we got together. And speaking of apps my favorite past time is getting distinguished mentally-challenged drunk and making an ass out of myself on grindr, fun chats with gay dudes and the occasional dick pic. Its great.

meeb

« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2017, 09:47:18 PM »

Seems fine. Do you love him?

Late response, but yes. I think I do. I'm happy when I'm with him.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2017, 10:01:21 PM »
Queers are those people with the purple hair and their stupid ideology shit. They're basically LGBT radicals who have hijacked the LGBT for their own personal shit like trying to "end gender" and other faggotry.

Lol, i dont want to get into this discussion, but this is the most dismissive, reductive and cold comment on queer theory ive read. Liked.
◕‿◕

Himu

« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2017, 12:34:35 AM »

Lol, i dont want to get into this discussion, but this is the most dismissive, reductive and cold comment on queer theory ive read. Liked.

Thank you so much for the support.
IYKYK

thisismyusername

« Reply #113 on: November 14, 2017, 05:03:38 PM »

He got dog piled because Cindi is right: That thread is/was about 80% gay dudes. There is really no/little lesbian/women there. It was a dumb thing to put out there.

You have /r/GayBros if you want to bro it up and then whine about "femme-men" while being bitchier than said femme-men you hate.

Unless a moderator tells you to knock it off, there's nothing stopping you from posting subject matters you give a damn about in those threads. I'm so tired of that clique-ish mentality, and it's a valid thing to complain about but really: Nobody is stopping anyone from doing what they want.

blaze

« Reply #114 on: November 14, 2017, 06:48:12 PM »

I was nearly in something quite similar a few years back. Way older guy was into me and I kinda rolled with it for a while, I'm attracted to older guys, but idk I never felt comfortable with him.

Himu

« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2017, 07:01:42 PM »

He got dog piled because Cindi is right: That thread is/was about 80% gay dudes. There is really no/little lesbian/women there.

Or bi or trans in that thread.
IYKYK

blaze

« Reply #116 on: November 14, 2017, 07:04:50 PM »
Is the RE one the same? It seemed like it when I popped my head in for a minute.

Himu

« Reply #117 on: November 14, 2017, 07:15:31 PM »
i haven't had any reason to go to the RE one.
IYKYK

thisismyusername

« Reply #118 on: November 14, 2017, 07:48:24 PM »

He got dog piled because Cindi is right: That thread is/was about 80% gay dudes. There is really no/little lesbian/women there.

There was a few bisexual men in there, Sai being one. But they weren't in numbers. The thing is: It had a ton of men in there, so the whole "I just want to talk with gay men only plz" was such a :confused thing. I got tired of the GAF thread because it went in cycles. Apparently they have a discord but I never joined up. I have 2-3 of them on Discord and Instagram (which I don't even use) simply because those were the ones I had some conversations/interests with, so... :yeshrug about the apocalypse of GAF on that front.

Himu

« Reply #119 on: November 14, 2017, 07:53:27 PM »
Emphasis on bi men
IYKYK