Poll

Animal Crossing?

For
20 (76.9%)
Against
6 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 12:02:39 AM

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - All of Triumph's Hate and Himu's Love  (Read 19115 times)

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
Re: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - All of Triumph's Hate and Himu's Love
« Reply #240 on: December 11, 2017, 10:18:32 PM »
It'd be great if you could trade in the craft materials.

I was lucky that I really liked Tex the penguin and power-leveled his ass, now he gives like 10 cotton per request.

My advice would be to rinse the My Nintendo rewards for cotton and/or burn request/calling tickets on a cotton giving animal

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #241 on: December 11, 2017, 10:19:46 PM »
picante
pcp

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #242 on: December 11, 2017, 10:24:44 PM »
Oh, and the latest event just gave me 60 leaf tickets off the bat for having 20 friends already. My pants inflated like an airbag as the fire-paintjob for my camper is that much closer. Really regret burning leaf tickets for canes at the quarry, as I've almost got my second snowman already. The xmas shit is pretty easy to get  :(

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #243 on: December 12, 2017, 12:15:14 PM »
I'm hoarding tickets like crazy. Got 650 so far

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #244 on: December 12, 2017, 03:43:34 PM »
I wish I saved a few more rather than buy the silly KK chair :( Oh well, they are being pretty generous with the events and giveaways so I'll just be patient. Am tempted to just buy some more for some more inventory space though  :lol

EDIT: according to twitter we're getting 50 more free tix tomorrow due to some retweet campaign. Flaming campervan locked up for me :bow https://twitter.com/pokemori_jp/status/940491450172575744

Just unwrapped my Rock Stage, it's pretty sweet. Working on the level 5 swing and carousel now (as I have a couple of cute animals who have hit the lvl 15 cap already)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 03:52:57 PM by The Sceneman »

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #245 on: December 12, 2017, 05:35:37 PM »
Here's a handy reference chart with animal info. I think the consensus best-method for farming cotton (or anything else) is to load up your campsite with as many cotton-givers as possible and talk to them all every hour.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #246 on: December 12, 2017, 05:53:36 PM »
Been around the same level range for a while now, I find playing such a chore because I went too hard in the start. I don't usually bother with more than 2ish rotations daily now. Hopefully the clothes crafting and other updates will make things more exciting again. And I really hope the recipes are good, and not as shitty as all the ugly stuff they sell at the market. I saw a cute bunny hat/coat in the preview on Twitter, so at least there's hope. There's tons of good clothes in Miitomo too, a lot of fun collaborations, like the full Zelda wig + outfit. Hoping they'll put a little effort into some cool stuff in ACPC too.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #247 on: December 12, 2017, 06:08:57 PM »
lord look how unbalanced the item distribution is. no wonder i have so much damn steel! and to get more cotton i gotta have stupid-ass bud in my campsite ugh
pcp

« Reply #248 on: December 12, 2017, 09:13:01 PM »
Here's a handy reference chart with animal info. I think the consensus best-method for farming cotton (or anything else) is to load up your campsite with as many cotton-givers as possible and talk to them all every hour.

(Image removed from quote.)

Oh so that's why I'm aways out of cotton

Also it took me like a week and something but I finally managed to buy a pair of pants

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #249 on: December 16, 2017, 05:41:09 AM »
The only animal left for me to invite is Flip, and he is disgusting and will never visit my campsite.

I had to raise the price on my Market Box stuff as 100 bell 3 packs got cleared out too quick, and I cant offer a good variety of goods consistently if I cant keep up with demand, so 150 bell 3 packs is what I've settled on. This has worked well and I have satisfied regular customers! I do hope they make the marketplace more efficient, ie. being able to see someones entire stock before visiting them. SO many players have overpriced snappers and dynastids clogging up their top slots.

The rock concert stage is totally sweet and its real fun watching the animals rock out. Currently waiting for my merry go round to finish.

I'm getting a bit bored of the central gameplay loop but this game is so so so good to play on a bus commute and I love trying to collect everything. Looking forward to the new features, bonuses and events. A lot of high profile review sites have lambasted the microtransactions, but they are so far from necessary. So many Leaf Tickets are given away free via gameplay so you can get the premium cosmetics with no money. Really don't get the complaints.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 05:45:43 AM by The Sceneman »

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #250 on: December 16, 2017, 08:15:48 AM »
wow you invite bud but not flip? disturbing
pcp

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #251 on: December 17, 2017, 08:09:51 AM »

The last sentence tho

« Reply #252 on: December 17, 2017, 10:36:43 AM »
Do these animals ever ask for anything rarer than red snappers/black basses/horned dynastids or can I sell all this tuna I got?

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #253 on: December 17, 2017, 01:53:26 PM »
Do these animals ever ask for anything rarer than red snappers/black basses/horned dynastids or can I sell all this tuna I got?
Nah, you can put it up for sale though but no one is gonna buy it, even at minimum price.

« Reply #254 on: December 17, 2017, 06:32:10 PM »
Well, it's not much but at least I can sell those things for like 5k each and free inventory space

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #255 on: December 18, 2017, 06:01:00 AM »
Gardening is out and its pretty sweet.

I've got some black tulips and coral pansies already, come visit if you wanna X-pollenate

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #256 on: December 18, 2017, 07:15:57 AM »
come visit if you wanna X-pollenate
Could they not have found another term for it? :lol

Watered all your plants, and even got some rare black tulips out of it.

Edit: Okay so they increased the rewards. Somehow I got +6 from just talking to Sandy, and 1k bells and other increased stuff from normal requests. Pretty nice!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 07:53:53 AM by Valkyrie »

« Reply #257 on: December 18, 2017, 11:44:41 AM »
The rewards from the requests seem the same to me, but the stuff they give you at the camp is pretty sweet. The "who wants to talk to you warning" is cool too. Now I could use a button to ask everyone for help at the quarry at once instead of individually inviting every friend.

Gardening looks pretty bland so far though

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #258 on: December 18, 2017, 05:27:57 PM »
Got some pink tulips now, get in

Valkyrie

• Good Christian

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #260 on: December 19, 2017, 06:42:33 AM »
Anyone know if you can re-place amenities once everything is built? I wanna get the tree swing and treehouse, and I just started building the level 5 swing. I've unlocked everything else, so if you can't I guess I'll just build the carousel, stage and pool before starting the treehouse.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #261 on: December 19, 2017, 08:20:53 AM »
As long as you have them crafted you can remove and replace the ones you've built anytime you want. It's not like they disappear when you level them up into another design, which is really nice.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #262 on: December 20, 2017, 12:01:56 PM »
Ahh, I get it now. For some reason it didn't occur to me that they were placed on the 'grid' screen instead of from the amenities crafting screen til after I posted this :lol

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #263 on: December 21, 2017, 02:45:02 AM »
More shit from the latest update dropped - a grip of new villagers and a new essence type, with a new tent/amenities to boot

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #264 on: December 21, 2017, 03:09:27 AM »
ffs, right after I but the bullet and invited Flip for 44 invited animals, they add another "Host the Most" event for Leaf Tickets. Better get grindan on the new guys ASAP

Oh, and thanks for being loyal customers to my Market Box! I have quite a dedicated customer base now lol. Makes me happy to help peeps out with a good selection of the request items. I'm also enjoying just giving kudos and watering peoples gardens. This game is so relaxing and warm fuzzies etc.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #265 on: January 02, 2018, 02:29:48 AM »
Thank god the new years items are cool after the lame-o christmas stuff. The kites are rad

ffs, right after I but the bullet and invited Flip for 44 invited animals, they add another "Host the Most" event for Leaf Tickets. Better get grindan on the new guys ASAP

Oh, and thanks for being loyal customers to my Market Box! I have quite a dedicated customer base now lol. Makes me happy to help peeps out with a good selection of the request items. I'm also enjoying just giving kudos and watering peoples gardens. This game is so relaxing and warm fuzzies etc.

After the last update I've decided to keep 5-7 animals on deck with a single peice of furniture needed to invite them. I realized that if I'd already invited everyone besides the new villagers I'd be fucked on the timed goals related to inviting them cuz it would longer than allotted to raise their levels construct the wanted furniture.

Also thanks for the market box, you have the second best box on my friends list next to the diehard who somehow manages to keep their box full of 3 stock of everything :O

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #266 on: January 02, 2018, 04:59:41 AM »
Been stuck around level 53 for a long time since I ran out of essence, and have maxed out all Cool and Natural villagers. Finally had enough now after keeping my camp full of Naturals, and got to craft that fucking tree house. If only we could convert essence, this dumb problem wouldn't exist. I lost so many +6 to leveled out animals.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #267 on: January 20, 2018, 06:03:14 PM »
I'm still grossly addicted to this game and spend too much time on it. Maxed out the Rock Stage and now working on maxing the Hot Air Ballon.

The current event is a motherfucker. I play a lot and will only just scrape through completing it (need 5 more gold winter butterflies). The capture RNG is horrible and more casual players will likely only be able to complete it by spending money on leaf tickets. I guess the F2P had to end at some point.

I'll likely have spare butterflies over the next day so let me know if you need some (and make sure you leave some flowers blooming in your garden!)

Corporal

« Reply #268 on: January 24, 2018, 08:37:16 PM »
So, I just got my new phone and can finally play this. Currently at level four with six animals roaming about my camp site. I seem to have nine days left to grab all the winter stuff... doesn't seem worth it. I'll just try to get the halfpipe because that one seems to give a bonus.

Man, the automatic furniture option when you're about to finally invite an animal over may have smoothed out the game flow considerably, but why implement this mechanic and then implement a free fully automated workaround.
Also, I misclicked and now my camp looks like ass after I had spent considerable time making it look a little bit less ass.

Fun, this. However, I gotta be honest here, it only makes the wait for the switch AC so much worse. :'(
!list