Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2123122 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: Amir0x pleads guilty
« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2017, 03:01:45 PM »

H.I.V.E.

Re: Amir0x pleads guilty
« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2017, 03:04:40 PM »
Juniors doing all the work.

Re: The Other Forum Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #122 on: November 03, 2017, 03:04:41 PM »
I feel like we've all been demodded and denutted

Does that mean we have to like kids now?  :doge

tummyfat

Re: The Other Forum Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2017, 03:05:09 PM »
Since Dennis's name is Dennis... isn't he doxing himself?

Shouldn't he be banned?

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #124 on: November 03, 2017, 03:05:51 PM »
But seriously what happened to Benji?
Unzip

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2017, 03:07:12 PM »
Absolutely nothing.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2017, 03:08:57 PM »

Nothing.
dog

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #128 on: November 03, 2017, 03:15:27 PM »
https://m.
Somewhere Besada is shouting "They did it again! The bore doxxed us again!! Is there no stopping their hate machine?!"
que

CurseoftheGods

• just hanging around, being shitty

skullstorm

« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2017, 03:37:58 PM »
I was going to tell a friend how Symphonia got busted for being yet another pedo and said "this one weirdo creep from gaf..." and he right away went "White Man?" :doge

nachobro

• Live Más
Re: Amir0x plead guilty
« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2017, 03:42:05 PM »
what’s his sentence?
that probably isn't something being decided today so you got some time to wait.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2017, 04:17:01 PM »
I was going to tell a friend how Symphonia got busted for being yet another pedo and said "this one weirdo creep from gaf..." and he right away went "White Man?" :doge

btfo
bent

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2017, 04:26:50 PM »
it's so fucking bizarre media is allowed to put full name and pictures on television like that

im pretty sure that's not allowed in the netherlands and that's much better

americans are savages goddamn

Sex offenders here are put on a list and employers AND neighbores are notified of it. Convicts are background checked (generally public records of court-records anyway) for what they were convicted for.

Trurl

« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2017, 04:29:50 PM »
He saved some mountain lion cubs but then got eaten by their mom.

Rocky

« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2017, 04:42:29 PM »
Benji, please post if you're okay...  :fbm

Billy Big Bollocks

« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2017, 04:44:27 PM »
i still laugh at this

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1455109

yeah no justice. the amount of "please ban me" threads that were nothing but that that went on forever yet that is locked right off the bat.

Aeptia

« Reply #137 on: November 03, 2017, 04:44:44 PM »

benji is literally shaking rn

Rocky

« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2017, 04:52:09 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Wow, awesome gif of my waifu!   :heartbeat :heart  ;)

Aeptia

« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2017, 04:54:33 PM »

Yeah, she's dreamy  :aah

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #140 on: November 03, 2017, 04:56:49 PM »
Amirox day?
nice

Rocky

« Reply #141 on: November 03, 2017, 05:05:13 PM »

Yeah, she's dreamy  :aah

Pretty much every Princess Zelda is dreamy.  She gets better with every new game.  She was one of the few things I liked about BOTW.  Now if only Nintendo would allow her to be a protagonist for once...  :goty2

blaze

« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2017, 05:12:37 PM »
I'm so lost. does this mean I have to post elsewhere in the site rather than lurk?

Cryo

« Reply #143 on: November 03, 2017, 05:13:56 PM »
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BENJI TAKE MY ENERGY

Aeptia

« Reply #144 on: November 03, 2017, 05:14:12 PM »
I'm so lost. does this mean I have to post elsewhere in the site rather than lurk?

Yes.

That's what Benji was worried about.

:hitler

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #145 on: November 03, 2017, 05:29:50 PM »
this thread pinned again

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #146 on: November 03, 2017, 05:31:23 PM »
Right so I was at work around the clock (literally) and I'm confused. Did the old thread blow up with shenanigans and was nuked?
Why are people asking about Benji.

Summary pls.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
mods pls
[close]

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #147 on: November 03, 2017, 05:32:23 PM »
this thread pinned again

when it wasn't pinned we just had trash monsters whining in other threads about it not existing

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #148 on: November 03, 2017, 05:32:43 PM »
Right so I was at work around the clock (literally) and I'm confused. Did the old thread blow up with shenanigans and was nuked?

Summary pls.

mods pls
[close]
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45204.msg2333470#msg2333470
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45218.msg2333396#msg2333396

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #149 on: November 03, 2017, 05:34:06 PM »
que

Dennis

« Reply #150 on: November 03, 2017, 05:34:36 PM »
I told you we back  8)

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #151 on: November 03, 2017, 05:36:48 PM »

Summary pls.

mods pls
[close]
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45204.msg2333470#msg2333470
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45218.msg2333396#msg2333396

Why thank you kind sir. Still rather confused but I'll put that on the 13h shift I guess :yeshrug

H.I.V.E.

« Reply #152 on: November 03, 2017, 05:50:40 PM »
this thread pinned again

when it wasn't pinned we just had trash monsters whining in other threads about it not existing

If it is trash why you keep reading it  :doge

You can't keep your eyes away you love it  :money

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #154 on: November 03, 2017, 05:53:36 PM »
Patlabor
que

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #155 on: November 03, 2017, 06:15:34 PM »
this thread pinned again

Told ya'll it'd be essentially stickied if it wasn't already, so Rumbler capitulated.  :miyamoto

Dennis

« Reply #156 on: November 03, 2017, 06:26:46 PM »
This is our destiny.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #157 on: November 03, 2017, 06:34:14 PM »

I enjoy plenty of trash, my friend. Not ashamed to admit it. Also I put the true worthless ones on ignore so that fixed a lot of the problems.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #159 on: November 03, 2017, 06:45:31 PM »
Um, this forum and thread have whethered through many storms. If there are legitimate concerns about doxxing, or similarly serious issues, moderate the offenders.

Making any changes due to off site stuff was stupidz and the people who engaged it off site are even more stupid. We don't need fucking ambassadors on either side.

Be better and shut the fuck up.

GOD
Unzip

H.I.V.E.

« Reply #160 on: November 03, 2017, 06:51:04 PM »

I enjoy plenty of trash, my friend. Not ashamed to admit it. Also I put the true worthless ones on ignore so that fixed a lot of the problems.

Good to know I'm not one of them  : :itagaki

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #161 on: November 03, 2017, 06:59:10 PM »
Um, this forum and thread have whethered through many storms. If there are legitimate concerns about doxxing, or similarly serious issues, moderate the offenders.

Making any changes due to off site stuff was stupidz and the people who engaged it off site are even more stupid. We don't need fucking ambassadors on either side.

GOD
no u :bolo

all v good points thank you
[close]
vin

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #162 on: November 03, 2017, 07:04:31 PM »

GOD

Shut up with this we shit you only show up for drama with other forums :wag

Himu

« Reply #163 on: November 03, 2017, 07:06:54 PM »

GOD

Fuck off. You probably don't even know what's going on.
IYKYK

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #164 on: November 03, 2017, 07:07:55 PM »
How many posts do you guys think Trump could get in on ResetERA before getting a permaban?

https://www.resetera.com/posts/490056/

Zero. One quick glance at this forum's guidelines and he wouldn't even want to register.

Why don't we have a gag me with a spoon face?
sigh

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #165 on: November 03, 2017, 07:21:11 PM »

GOD

Shut up with this we shit you only show up for drama with other forums :wag

Not when involves active grovelling. That's when I turn the TV off. Shit is embarrassing. :nope
Unzip

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #166 on: November 03, 2017, 07:24:03 PM »

GOD

I read the recaps here and there. Some of which you posted.  :trumps
Unzip

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #167 on: November 03, 2017, 07:24:29 PM »
How many posts do you guys think Trump could get in on ResetERA before getting a permaban?

https://www.resetera.com/posts/490056/

Zero. One quick glance at this forum's guidelines and he wouldn't even want to register.

Why don't we have a gag me with a spoon face?

Sometimes I wonder if these morons and the shitty media they consume actually are that dumb or they pretend to be dumb to push the latest racism controversy. Trumptards call Warren Pocahontas not because she's a Native American but because she falsely claimed she's one. There's nothing obviously racist about it here, this is just another episode of idiot liberals whine about alt-right distinguished mentally-challenged fellows and btw the show is already getting stale and boring.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #168 on: November 03, 2017, 07:32:11 PM »
I’m gonna do that 23&me DNA test and I hope to god in heaven I’m part Native American so I can finally be offended by something because I was born. All I need is 1 drop. I learned that in those books I read as a kid. You know, the ones where the toy Indian and the toy cowboy comes to life or something.

What were those books called?

Aeptia

« Reply #169 on: November 03, 2017, 07:40:14 PM »
The flip flopping on this thread is ridiculous. Is this discussion allowed or not? :doge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #170 on: November 03, 2017, 07:40:33 PM »

GOD

I'm sorry but the whole "people doxx because we think the posts we make are stupid" thing was sooo fucking dumb.

You getting them to come on this site, crossposting drama, arbitrarily siding with besada who literally thinks a decent member here is doxxing people and coordinating an off-site harassment attack, calling said member autistic and telling him he's "heated" when he responds,  making threads about banning members etc. was all really fucking foolish.

It really became this big deal for no fucking reason, if you put zero effort into this thread, like you should, this whole thing wouldn't have been a whole cross-site event in which members got insulted, accused of harassment+cyber-stalking etc.

Just chill the fuck out y'all.

Same goes for the new juniors who post too damn much and ask why we aren't so aggro. This thread is to laugh at posts on GAF/reset, talk shit to each other occasionally, repost thecoli links, enthuse about Taco Bell etc. If y'all want to know why you aren't welcome here by most people, it's because you ruin the vibe that this place has had going for a while.

/carepost

Thanks for the pep talk, dad. Now where's Benji? :bobby

Dennis

« Reply #171 on: November 03, 2017, 07:44:04 PM »
Thanks for the pep talk, dad. Now where's Benji? :bobby

He went back to his home planet.

nudemacusers isn't posting either but nobody even noticed  :dead
[close]

Bore Expert

« Reply #172 on: November 03, 2017, 07:45:16 PM »
Prayers 4 benji.

Dennis

« Reply #175 on: November 03, 2017, 07:53:29 PM »
I haven't had an iPhone unboxing in 4 years

:dead

Optimus

« Reply #176 on: November 03, 2017, 07:55:06 PM »
Unboxing is a thing now? On one hand I should be surprised at the ridiculous levels of blind consumerism people exhibit, on the other we're talking about Apple fans...

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #177 on: November 03, 2017, 07:55:31 PM »
The small pleasures that were robbed from us. :brazilcry

Hopefully he didn't get pwned at Tekken when he got home.
ὕβρις

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #178 on: November 03, 2017, 07:56:25 PM »
Unboxing is a thing now? On one hand I should be surprised at the ridiculous levels of blind consumerism people exhibit, on the other we're talking about Apple fans...
Where have you been? Unboxing was a thing and then died out a few years ago.

The amount of stupid fucking unboxing videos on youtube...

Optimus

« Reply #179 on: November 03, 2017, 08:01:02 PM »
Where have you been? Unboxing was a thing and then died out a few years ago.

I don't know, I thought unboxing videos for example were to show you all the crap the box has inside, I didn't think people get pleasure from that shit. I'm innocent like that.

Today I feel even more sad for our society, I didn't need to know all this.