Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174475 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #1260 on: November 08, 2017, 03:50:41 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/180027/

Thank you mods, this individual was obviously not a good fit. :itagaki

(Following discussion is Kafkaesque)

https://www.resetera.com/posts/181348/

Don't bring up that other place even though some of the discussion is arguably a follow up to what was said there.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/182187/

So many noses turning brown.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 03:56:17 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

curly

• cultural maoist
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #1261 on: November 08, 2017, 03:54:28 AM »
Some of you thought Reeesotto was gonna be much different from GAF

:ufup :neogaf

In my experience it is

Moderation much less secretive and harsh, which was really my main complaint about GAF. When I actually visit the place it seems a lot more reasonable than you guys paint it. :trumps

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1262 on: November 08, 2017, 03:58:26 AM »
Whataboutism

I honestly don't understand this term at all.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #1263 on: November 08, 2017, 04:05:53 AM »
I don't mind the crazies in Risotto, what i do not like is that calling them crazies would get me banned. :( Seems the same as Gaf as far as im concerned.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1264 on: November 08, 2017, 04:10:20 AM »
Whataboutism

Basically it's calling out hypocrisy along the lines of "Well you say X is bad, but what about Y thing you do then ?". It has been associated with the USSR rhetoric, as it was a common come back to criticism. It's not unfair to say it is often used as a deflection but just shutting it down seems asinine because sometimes it is relevant and necessary to ask the question for some self reflection.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 04:15:14 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1265 on: November 08, 2017, 05:00:18 AM »
The way it's used on websites like resetti is pretty much to kill discussions.

I'm not even sure if these folks know who the nazies were. Guy saying a naughty thing online gets equated with a group of people that literally killed millions.

I guess my problem with the constant need of folks to point out logical fallacies, is that they themselves seem to come out of an uninformed mindset. It's not like I know everything, but i'd like to keep different dialogues going to reach a deeper understanding of things. I thought that was the entire point of a discussion board.

paprikastaude

« Reply #1266 on: November 08, 2017, 05:03:36 AM »
The reasoning behind banning Colin Moriarty content is so thin, it pretty much gives them carte blanche to ban anything they happen to hold a grudge towards (after they collectively imagine up the very worse perception possible of it). Clearly if you people are allowed to make threads about some loud mouthed libertarian (redundant) who once made an Al Bundy joke on twitter, then the "Women, minorities, and LGTBQ" lives will be in danger.

I sometimes imagine how Al Bundy would be received if the show was aired nowadays instead of back in the day.

I'm not even sure if these folks know who the nazies were. Guy saying a naughty thing online gets equated with a group of people that literally killed millions.

I guess my problem with the constant need of folks to point out logical fallacies, is that they themselves seem to come out of an uninformed mindset. It's not like I know everything, but i'd like to keep different dialogues going to reach a deeper understanding of things. I thought that was the entire point of a discussion board.

GAF makes victims of actual fascism roll in their graves.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1267 on: November 08, 2017, 05:15:41 AM »

My grandpa died in the german work camps, so that crap hits pretty close to home. (Says the guy with nazi crow avatar.)

Then again, I see that as the difference between black humour and blue humour. One comes from a place of understanding and the other is mainly shock value.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #1268 on: November 08, 2017, 05:27:12 AM »
Why women criticise sexualised character designs

Jesus fist-fucking Christ, I can’t even read through that whole screed.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/635904/

PERSONAL ATTACKS

Obvious joke post is inappropriate in this discussion. Post is hidden for that reason.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/636058/

:what  :huh :comeon

LOL, doubting known joke account Lime is a "unprovoked personal attacks."  Burn it down. 

sigh

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #1269 on: November 08, 2017, 05:29:09 AM »
Oh great, discussion bans. Bet Moriarty will be the first of many

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #1270 on: November 08, 2017, 05:30:18 AM »
Quote from: Lime
2. I don't see how I am the closeminded one, when I am addressing the people who refuse to listen and refuse to acknowledge the personal experiences, the academic research, the feature articles that emphasize the misogyny in games culture. I am sorry if I am drawing a line in the sand, but after listening to the same old broken record for years if not decades by thickheaded dudes with their privileged penises I am just too tired of entertaining their refusal to listen, acknowledge, and learn.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/636225/

Lime is not only post sovereign and post-gender.  It is post age.
sigh

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1271 on: November 08, 2017, 05:40:01 AM »
Privileged Penises.

My new punk band name.

Rocky

« Reply #1272 on: November 08, 2017, 05:56:31 AM »
The reasoning behind banning Colin Moriarty content is so thin, it pretty much gives them carte blanche to ban anything they happen to hold a grudge towards (after they collectively imagine up the very worse perception possible of it). Clearly if you people are allowed to make threads about some loud mouthed libertarian (redundant) who once made an Al Bundy joke on twitter, then the "Women, minorities, and LGTBQ" lives will be in danger.

I sometimes imagine how Al Bundy would be received if the show was aired nowadays instead of back in the day.

Al Bundy?  How about Archie Bunker, if THAT show was aired today?  I don't think something like All in the Family would even get greenlit by anyone these days.

CurseoftheGods

• just hanging around, being shitty

BisMarckie

« Reply #1274 on: November 08, 2017, 06:08:22 AM »
If we take the information that Lime is a Danish studnt dude at face value:
Despite being a student, he has lectured people about sexism for decades. He obtained American citizenship in mere months, got rid of his penis and changed ethnicities.
If he is not a troll or some magical being that dude needs some serious help.

Bore Expert

« Reply #1275 on: November 08, 2017, 06:15:53 AM »
Lime is watching you guys with the calm and resolve of 1000 alts

:lucas

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1276 on: November 08, 2017, 06:33:40 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/681641/

No receipts on ERA is policy now.
Sure it's well meaning but I'll wait and see how it is applied in practice.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 06:41:21 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #1277 on: November 08, 2017, 06:40:11 AM »
[
Mauricio is one of the vilest motherfuckers to ever disgrace the halls of GAF. Guarantee that guy has committed multiple molestations.

Never heard of him. Those anime avatars all look the same to me.  What did. he do?

jorma

« Reply #1278 on: November 08, 2017, 06:44:32 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/681641/

No receipts on ERA is policy now.
Sure it's well meaning but I'll wait and see how it is applied in practice.

Wow, those shitlords basically shut down testoftides reason to live. He's gonna end up like rinsfury.

« Reply #1279 on: November 08, 2017, 06:52:18 AM »
I've talked with that horrible catfishing incels guy. AMA.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1280 on: November 08, 2017, 06:59:35 AM »
[
Mauricio is one of the vilest motherfuckers to ever disgrace the halls of GAF. Guarantee that guy has committed multiple molestations.

Never heard of him. Those anime avatars all look the same to me.  What did. he do?

Blatant, blatant pedophile.

I don't remember why he got banned officially but it felt like GAF couldn't wait to boot him. It was at the time where it seemed there was a concerted effort to weed out the 1000 years old dragon loli crowd. Amount of talk about thinly veiled pedophilia apology in the previous incarnations of this very thread petered out quite a bit (2015 IIRC) as a result.
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #1281 on: November 08, 2017, 07:04:36 AM »
I just want to remind everyone that I helped destroy figure gaf and will be honored to do the same on ResetEra 🇺🇸

Also Mauricio is totes a pedo just like all the other dudes obsessed w little girl anime. He was just not as good as hiding it.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Novid

« Reply #1282 on: November 08, 2017, 07:07:36 AM »
I even tried to be positive to a pos like you and look where that got me. Nowhere. In the depression thread I tried to relate to you and see that "oh this guy is also having problems". Fuck showing any compassion I guess.

Aren't you gay? What do you even know about relationships with women beyond what you read? What allows you to be such a bitch about it?

You mock these MGTOW but honestly what is wrong with it? Are some of them GG freaks or other questionable people? Sure, but some of them are probably just normal and sane dudes who came to the conclusion that dating and sonon do not work for them. There is nothing wrong with it and what would you know either way?
Because those that favor these movements have some bigoted motivations. Nobody is saying dont date. But one deals with the choices they make. Same on the womens side of things.

Novid

« Reply #1283 on: November 08, 2017, 07:10:21 AM »
I agree. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, what’s between the legs makes no difference. And it’s no secret than roughly 99% of straight men are insecure of their masculinity.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/laverne-cox-straight-men-who-sleep-with-trans-women-but-not-date-them-are-insecure-af.4621/#post-659917

:lawd
The double standards these folks do. Its a god damn mess.

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #1284 on: November 08, 2017, 07:53:15 AM »
demi had to post for the reirom thread.

I pay my respect where its due

Look at this

I was the piepiewdie pew Back in my time halo 2 leak was epic

It’s the real Reirom.  He’s sweet and innocent, let him be.
hey

ThePhantomBlot

« Reply #1285 on: November 08, 2017, 08:48:16 AM »
anyone else see this?

https://nickmonroe.blog/2017/04/12/neogafs-shadows-iv-in-moderation/

it's a good read
Holy crapola, that archived post from when Evilore got scammed in Istanbul is incredible.

Of course his dancing was so good he made a woman make out with him, got her number, and melted her icy heart so she tipped him off that he was going to be scammed. All it needs is Tyler beating the bar owner in a one-on-one duel after being challenged, and a phonecall from the US Embassy directly from President Obama himself thanking him for finding the scammers so they could be stopped permanently.
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 09:17:19 AM by Raist »

Mortimer Brewster

« Reply #1287 on: November 08, 2017, 09:19:41 AM »

Married with Children wouldn't get made nor would likely 90% of film and tv from the 80's. Back on gaf every few months a topic would pop up with some moron being triggered by something harmless like Bill and Ted or Adventures in Babysitting using "gay" or "cigarillo" despite the fact that everyone said those words in the fucking 80's.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #1288 on: November 08, 2017, 09:27:47 AM »
always enjoyed bill burr threads on GAF, everyone finding a way to be down with this totally likable bloke and blue collar hero despite the fact he would have been ruled "not a good fit for the community" within 3 posts of getting an account.

Novid

« Reply #1290 on: November 08, 2017, 09:30:40 AM »
Wait until I get on Hip-Hop ERA and let it all hang out concerning how the white dirt bag left music critics use Migos as their toy.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #1291 on: November 08, 2017, 09:31:40 AM »
Married with Children wouldn't get made nor would likely 90% of film and tv from the 80's. Back on gaf every few months a topic would pop up with some moron being triggered by something harmless like Bill and Ted or Adventures in Babysitting using "gay" or "cigarillo" despite the fact that everyone said those words in the fucking 80's.
People use this show and others as examples, but it's important to remember that even back then those shows were seen as irreverent and low-brow. It's not like they were the standard.

All across society people were pushing back against the religious right (and their army of little old ladies writing letters) for controlling mass media for so long. Comedy, music, radio, television were all pushing the boundaries of language and expression during that time.

I think the internet has ironically played the role of flipping the script. Now, so much of our lives is consumed by reading content on-line, that words now play a more dominant role and have a greater weight than they once did.  The concept of "words as violence" is something that people seriously subscribe to.  Now you have less scrupulous people leveraging that for more power, fame, attention.

Novid

« Reply #1292 on: November 08, 2017, 09:41:33 AM »
People use this show and others as examples, but it's important to remember that even back then those shows were seen as irreverent and low-brow. It's not like they were the standard.

All across society people were pushing back against the religious right (and their army of little old ladies writing letters) for controlling mass media for so long. Comedy, music, radio, television were all pushing the boundaries of language and expression during that time.

I think the internet has ironically played the role of flipping the script. Now, so much of our lives is consumed by reading content on-line, that words now play a more dominant role and have a greater weight than they once did.  The concept of "words as violence" is something that people seriously subscribe to.  Now you have less scrupulous people leveraging that for more power, fame, attention.
What makes it worse is that the culture of the coastal cities every 5 years have changed but the middle of the nation hasnt in decades. Thats why we get these diaspora every time there is a change in major city governments in these time periods. The Epistemology of how they speak to the populace has changed and with it the way diologe is handled. Thats why you have growth in say a Phoenix for example over say Boston. Or More Growth in Atlanta as most of these larger northern cities with heavy black populations get gentrified.

For all intents, the coastal cites act like they are a NATION set apart from federal government and as well as their state government, but use state and federal funds to propagate there existence.

jorma

« Reply #1293 on: November 08, 2017, 09:42:56 AM »

I was just mentioning this at work the other day. I provided them a link to the first episode of an old Swedish childrens/ya show and i had to put NSFW tags on it. Basically the show is about two middle aged men and a cast of 13-18 year old girls who spend most of the time on air wearing nothing but bikinis. Weeeeeeeeeird shit even then.

Leadbelly

« Reply #1294 on: November 08, 2017, 10:32:17 AM »
I think the majority of people harbor some racist thougths and beliefs;  and the majority of those people will deny it.

In group, and tribal mentality starts forming at a young age, it may even be during toddler years. Everyone has a bit of bias to them.

Most animals are xenophobic. Xenophobia is genetic. It's a basic survival instinct. And bias is an integral part of how our brain works. Those things were always part of us, and they're almost certainly never going to go away.

I'm not entirely sure where this going.

Sure, there is a biological component to xenophobia and racism. I don't think many people doubt that. What I will mention though is to then extrapolate from that, that the majority of white people are racist would be a biological deterministic view. You know the whole 'nature vs nurture' debate is a moot one because no one actually views behaviour as being a product of one or the other. The reason being is it is impossible to separate behaviour from the environment. All behaviour is a product of interaction with the environment. So for example, a scarcity of food would result in a very different set of behaviours than an abundance of food.

Saying that the majority of people are racist because there is a biological component is kind of like saying the majority of people are murderers because there is a biological component to it, or the majority of men are rapists.

Of course the problem with social studies, gender studies, etc, is many of them go to the opposite extreme. They see things in a social or culturally deterministic fashion. This is why you get these absurd statements like, "you need to teach men not to rape" like they don't already know. There is a biological component to it, you will never completely get rid of rape.

Of course we are also ignoring the fact that humans have the capacity to cooperate and form alliances with other groups also. This is hugely beneficial evolutionary speaking also. Just as we have been warring and fighting each other since time immemorial, we've also been interacting and trading with each other. A good example would be the evidence that homo-sapiens regularly mixed with neanderthals. In fact a large percentage of Europeans have some neanderthal DNA.

What strikes me actually is how little credence is given to things like Obama being elected. Sure racism hasn't ended, but it means something right? It's not nothing.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 10:42:15 AM by Leadbelly »

Novid

« Reply #1295 on: November 08, 2017, 10:40:46 AM »
When Blaire White (who escorted) starts winning points on rubinreport   :goty2 :beli :larry :whoo :shaq2 :oreilly

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #1296 on: November 08, 2017, 10:41:17 AM »
My boi FernandoRocker is alive on RE. Can't wait until he says something ultra Christian and/or homophobic again and gets dogpiled.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-is-this-illegal.4678/

Is he still donating blood so he can buy Nintendo games  :heh

Novid

« Reply #1297 on: November 08, 2017, 10:42:58 AM »
 half these alt righters want her to fuck them raw anyway  :goty :trumps

Novid

« Reply #1298 on: November 08, 2017, 10:44:01 AM »
i bet she will too, may have already with GayCon Of Arcardia

Novid

« Reply #1299 on: November 08, 2017, 10:46:33 AM »
This cyberculture war is a psy-op, a fucking mess, e-celeb wankery and makes me wish for the ECW days.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #1300 on: November 08, 2017, 10:57:02 AM »
My boi FernandoRocker is alive on RE. Can't wait until he says something ultra Christian and/or homophobic again and gets dogpiled.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-is-this-illegal.4678/

Is he still donating blood so he can buy Nintendo games  :heh

His first thread:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-want-to-introduce-myself-and-tell-you-a-few-things.842/

:rofl
Unzip

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1301 on: November 08, 2017, 11:01:41 AM »
I was a very popular member of Joystiq back in the day

I wasn't able to comment on the other website, but I was there reading you all, every single day.

:quark
ὕβρις

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1302 on: November 08, 2017, 11:15:43 AM »
Damn, I totally forgot making my great introduction thread here. You guys must be champing at the bit to hear my wacky backstory.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #1303 on: November 08, 2017, 11:26:56 AM »
r u thicc? thats all i need to know
fat

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #1304 on: November 08, 2017, 11:37:49 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/687125/

I won’t fuck a fatty unless he’s got a fat cock

I was expecting the worst of that thread but it hasn’t gone off the rails yet, unlike the trans ally Laverne Cox thread.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #1305 on: November 08, 2017, 11:45:43 AM »
Haha, Fernando is back. We posted on Joystiq ages ago and then stayed I touch through Facebook for a while. He’s a good dude. I’m actually surprised he never landed here, thinking about it.

Clockwork5

« Reply #1306 on: November 08, 2017, 11:45:43 AM »
Whataboutism

This is willfull ignorance.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1307 on: November 08, 2017, 11:46:41 AM »
I agree. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, what’s between the legs makes no difference. And it’s no secret than roughly 99% of straight men are insecure of their masculinity.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/laverne-cox-straight-men-who-sleep-with-trans-women-but-not-date-them-are-insecure-af.4621/#post-659917

As much as I hate to say the words "Agree" and "Novid" anywhere in close succession, I do have to admit I generally believe that you do not gain empathy and respect for your argument by taking it away from others. It's not a zero sum game. Now, for those Reseters and GAFers reading I'm not talking about racists, sexist and rapists, get out of here with that thought stopping reductio ad absurdum crap. I'm talking about statements like "Everyone know that 99% of men blah blah blah." If you were to take that sentence and replace the word "men" with "jews" or "women" or "black people" or any other demographic, it doesn't really matter what the rest of the sentence is, chances are it'll be grossly unfair.

Ergo, why I never bought into Bish's race baiting "Haha! You're so white you make mayo look like chocolate pudding" shtick. Because, as we've all seen, should someone reverse that onto him they'll get promptly, and justly, banned.  In essence you're just punching your opponent below the belt because you know the ref won't stop you but will throw your opponent out if they did it to you. In the end, it doesn't prove your argument, or move it forward, or convince anyone that isn't already on your side about anything. All it does is inflates your ego. It's self-serving, intellectually dishonest and lazy.

Now I know, there's people that like to say, "B...b..but their privilege!" But really, I've always believed that it doesn't matter who "they" are and what "they" do. It matters who YOU are and what YOU do. But even so, having grown up in Utah I have way more than my fair share of conservative white friends, and far too often I have to be like "Dude, stop. You're not a minority, you haven't had those experiences, you don't have a frame of reference to understand. Let me try to explain..." But even so, there's a huge difference between that and saying, "Ha ha! Shut up. You're white (or, cis, or a man, or hetero, or whatever the privilege of the day is)"

All of this isn't to set myself up as some paragon of intellectual integrity. One of the reasons I never signed up for an alt on GAF or an account on Peter Cetera is that I know I'd get sucked into these kinds of conversations and I just don't care enough to apply the intellectual rigor or integrity that such topics deserve. Part of that is because the level of discourse is different. It's not like back in the day when you would be going up against a PD, or a Guileless, and if you didn't have your ducks in a row you'd be publically eviscerated. Now we're at the level of "What would disney have to do with Lucasfilm, kiddo?" or Just the old "Quote the post, say 'Wow' and wait for the eventual dogpile" stuff. But the larger part is that I'm just too lazy.

The bore suits me just fine. I know I'm a shitposter, he knows he's a shitposter, she knows she's a shitposter. And for the most part, most of us don't pretend to be anything else. Which is more honest than can be said about some other places :hitler
que

Borgnine

« Reply #1308 on: November 08, 2017, 11:54:51 AM »
Kind of want to drive by shitpost in that fatty thread about having a policy of not dating someone with addictions of any kind.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1309 on: November 08, 2017, 11:57:12 AM »
Borgnine! You son of a bitch! Happy to see you.
que

Borgnine

« Reply #1310 on: November 08, 2017, 12:01:55 PM »

jorma

« Reply #1311 on: November 08, 2017, 12:03:52 PM »
TL:DR
I like the bore because i'm old, jaded and lazy so i fit right in here, fellow borian shitposters.

Now you can like the post above even if you're too lazy to actually read the whole thing.

Novid

« Reply #1312 on: November 08, 2017, 12:07:15 PM »

As much as I hate to say the words "Agree" and "Novid" anywhere in close succession, I do have to admit I generally believe that you do not gain empathy and respect for your argument by taking it away from others. It's not a zero sum game. Now, for those Reseters and GAFers reading I'm not talking about racists, sexist and rapists, get out of here with that thought stopping reductio ad absurdum crap. I'm talking about statements like "Everyone know that 99% of men blah blah blah." If you were to take that sentence and replace the word "men" with "jews" or "women" or "black people" or any other demographic, it doesn't really matter what the rest of the sentence is, chances are it'll be grossly unfair.

Ergo, why I never bought into Bish's race baiting "Haha! You're so white you make mayo look like chocolate pudding" shtick. Because, as we've all seen, should someone reverse that onto him they'll get promptly, and justly, banned.  In essence you're just punching your opponent below the belt because you know the ref won't stop you but will throw your opponent out if they did it to you. In the end, it doesn't prove your argument, or move it forward, or convince anyone that isn't already on your side about anything. All it does is inflates your ego. It's self-serving, intellectually dishonest and lazy.

Now I know, there's people that like to say, "B...b..but their privilege!" But really, I've always believed that it doesn't matter who "they" are and what "they" do. It matters who YOU are and what YOU do. But even so, having grown up in Utah I have way more than my fair share of conservative white friends, and far too often I have to be like "Dude, stop. You're not a minority, you haven't had those experiences, you don't have a frame of reference to understand. Let me try to explain..." But even so, there's a huge difference between that and saying, "Ha ha! Shut up. You're white (or, cis, or a man, or hetero, or whatever the privilege of the day is)"

All of this isn't to set myself up as some paragon of intellectual integrity. One of the reasons I never signed up for an alt on GAF or an account on Peter Cetera is that I know I'd get sucked into these kinds of conversations and I just don't care enough to apply the intellectual rigor or integrity that such topics deserve. Part of that is because the level of discourse is different. It's not like back in the day when you would be going up against a PD, or a Guileless, and if you didn't have your ducks in a row you'd be publically eviscerated. Now we're at the level of "What would disney have to do with Lucasfilm, kiddo?" or Just the old "Quote the post, say 'Wow' and wait for the eventual dogpile" stuff. But the larger part is that I'm just too lazy.

The bore suits me just fine. I know I'm a shitposter, he knows he's a shitposter, she knows she's a shitposter. And for the most part, most of us don't pretend to be anything else. Which is more honest than can be said about some other places :hitler

yep.

they dont get it and they never will. How can they say all women should be treated in that way when Miss Cox dabbled in Prostitution (admittedly). She has no right to say that about dudes when she was apart of the same system and met her man by the same system.

Look, im just gonna keep it real with yall. There hasn't been a honest women in the industry in decades. They have all dabbled in Prostitution/Yacht Culture for years. I even know that Both Lohan and Del Ray are still talking to Harvey at this very fucking moment. The people promoting such double talk never had a sexual experience they didn't pay for or they never even had one. Im even at the point somewhat that aspects of the Church despite its massive, massive hypocrisy dealing with sex had a point - that sex and its consepts belongs to God (imo belong to nature) and not to man because if it belong to man then man will use it to destroy his own self.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1313 on: November 08, 2017, 12:10:10 PM »
Kind of want to drive by shitpost in that fatty thread about having a policy of not dating someone with addictions of any kind.

Challenging the status quo through high-brow humour isn't shitposting. Don't say the word fatty though.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1314 on: November 08, 2017, 12:17:01 PM »
Whataboutism

This is willfull ignorance.

Are you arguing in good faith ? :thinking
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #1315 on: November 08, 2017, 12:18:10 PM »

I was expecting the worst of that thread but it hasn’t gone off the rails yet, unlike the trans ally Laverne Cox thread.
Reverse the gender and dick with tits and you wouldn't here the end of it.

agrajag

« Reply #1316 on: November 08, 2017, 12:20:14 PM »
We're stuck with Novid, aren't we? He's like that dog turd or a piece of gum that wedges itself in between the treads of your boot that's impossible to get rid of. :doge

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #1317 on: November 08, 2017, 12:22:00 PM »

It's actually worse with dicks since you can't really enlarge them with surgery, at least very successfully without tons of complications.

agrajag

« Reply #1318 on: November 08, 2017, 12:24:07 PM »

It's actually worse with dicks since you can't really enlarge them with surgery, at least very successfully without tons of complications.

NSFL

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=461_1360105026#8V1ccc0sHLgXo4Bz.99

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #1319 on: November 08, 2017, 12:30:48 PM »
It was roughly around the same time that they nuked FigureGAF entirely, along with a good percentage of the AnimeGAF posters.

Duckroll came through that day.
The only thing duckroll ever came over was pictures of little boys. Duckroll is a pedo just like your girl Hillary.