Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174453 times)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #3420 on: November 19, 2017, 03:40:11 PM »
For a bunch of postgender beings they sure act like a bunch of simple binary bitches.

I can't take this whole concept seriously, sorry.

They're actually worse. They have that female cattiness with male arrogance. It's the fucking worse.

Vertigo

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #3421 on: November 19, 2017, 03:44:29 PM »
I just want to live in a society where I can wear leggings in public.

It’s called California.

Vancouver too.

Men in leggings with no shame and big bulges aplenty.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3422 on: November 19, 2017, 04:00:01 PM »
All of a sudden Get Out is some suspense thriller masterpiece that should be taken seriously? Fuck off jordan peele. Your movie was mediocre at best, chill the fuck out. And a lot of these ResetRetards treating it's comedy nomination as disrespectful 

The studio put it in that category so it'd hopefully win some awards you stupid jacksses.
:picard

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #3423 on: November 19, 2017, 04:14:11 PM »
More like Assmad  :lol

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #3424 on: November 19, 2017, 04:16:52 PM »
All of a sudden Get Out is some suspense thriller masterpiece that should be taken seriously? Fuck off jordan peele. Your movie was mediocre at best, chill the fuck out. And a lot of these ResetRetards treating it's comedy nomination as disrespectful 

The studio put it in that category so it'd hopefully win some awards you stupid jacksses.

it was pretty damn cool, def not mediocre

must suck to have bad taste

Himu

« Reply #3425 on: November 19, 2017, 04:30:46 PM »
Eh, queen you were 100% right. Some people just can't handle the truth.

You said before that you know trans women who agree with me? What do they say about it?
Pretty much the same as you. They abhor the "man in a dress" thing. They view it as people playing at trans to get attention. They're like "If you had dysmorphia you'd put in the effort to be passable."

Where you know them from?

Because a lot of trans people are crazy about this shit on places like facebook. lol There's a war going on in trans online spaces rn. No one knows who has the dominant position. The ones who disagree with us are very outspoken, but so are people in my camp. I have an inkling the people who disagree might have more numbers but that's probably just online tricking me.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #3426 on: November 19, 2017, 04:40:06 PM »
Shaka, what are your thoughts on queers, bb?

It's what LBGT people wanted, but now that they're starting to get the traction they fought for, are seriously going to oppress a new wave of thought? Who gets to decide "this is it. Current definitions are set in stone. No more new rules. Can't have more."?

It's so ironic.

Mmmm. Never said any of this. I'm fine with gender non conforming folks. My problem is one of labels and how such a small minority of people are bunched together. It's like bunching up asexuals with homosexuals to me. I'm fine with non conformity for the most part, but I also think that the way it's being handled right now isn't...in the smartest of ways? Like they fully expect society to kowtow to it and understand it overnight when society is just starting to try to understand that cheeseburger next door.  I also think it's kind of unreasonable to expect people to just respect your gender and shit if you're not at least trying to look the part.

I also have a big problem with how non-comformists can be downright pedantic, as seen in that video. And then they go,"I'm trans!" and you just :snoop

Like I read this article and it's lacking any self awareness.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/wjq99z/why-cant-my-famous-gender-nonconforming-friends-get-laid

"Let's go for straight boys!"

That's not going to happen. It's like a lot of the times they're living in their own world/bubble and I have no idea what planet they're on. I try to be supportive and then I watch the video in my thread or that article and I just come away thinking pretty negatively about them. :yeshrug I mean the whole thing about "trans femmes can't get laid" is :confused because any straight trans woman knows that MEN. LOVE. TRANS WOMEN. It's pretty easy to get laid as a trans woman. Now relationships...that's the hard part. But here they are complaining about how "trans femme's" can't get laid without having the self awareness to realize that they look like dudes and that is why they're not getting laid. In short, it was puzzling. And again, it was like they lived in their own world. This is without even mentioning that despite claiming to be "trans femme" they look hella masculine. It's just weird. Like putting on lipstick makes you "feminine". It doesn't.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 05:18:49 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #3427 on: November 19, 2017, 05:21:24 PM »
btw has anyone heard from TVC 15? i just want to make sure he's ok

I’m fine. I drank that entire fifth of scotch and a bottle and a half of wine last night. It’s going to be a coma day.
serge

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #3428 on: November 19, 2017, 05:22:07 PM »
I read through some of that thread.  There is no reason for Himuro to have been banned for it.  This is yet another "I (or we) don't agree with you, so I'm banning you" action by a mod that echoes NeoGAF.  I can understand locking the thread, citing things going nowhere, but the ban was not justified.

You mean to tell me ResetEra is copying GAF and is GAF 2.0?

Himu

« Reply #3429 on: November 19, 2017, 05:22:23 PM »
did you use a dildo to massage your belly?
IYKYK

TVC15

« Reply #3430 on: November 19, 2017, 05:27:44 PM »

You abandoned me :(
serge

Himu

« Reply #3431 on: November 19, 2017, 05:29:40 PM »

You abandoned me :(

I went back to reading manga.  :(
IYKYK

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3432 on: November 19, 2017, 05:47:07 PM »

You said before that you know trans women who agree with me? What do they say about it?
Pretty much the same as you. They abhor the "man in a dress" thing. They view it as people playing at trans to get attention. They're like "If you had dysmorphia you'd put in the effort to be passable."

Because a lot of trans people are crazy about this shit on places like facebook. lol There's a war going on in trans online spaces rn. No one knows who has the dominant position. The ones who disagree with us are very outspoken, but so are people in my camp. I have an inkling the people who disagree might have more numbers but that's probably just online tricking me.
I don't hang in LGBT online places. So all these are people I've run into in real life, either just in my travels or through the activism that I do with my daughter.
You do meet crazy "man in dress" types in the younger generation, but they're the minority at least in my dealings. And they're generally not looked up to.  Of course, this is all anecdotal.
que

Himu

« Reply #3433 on: November 19, 2017, 05:49:51 PM »

I don't hang in LGBT online places. So all these are people I've run into in real life, either just in my travels or through the activism that I do with my daughter.
You do meet crazy "man in dress" types in the younger generation, but they're the minority at least in my dealings. And they're generally not looked up to.  Of course, this is all anecdotal.

This is my experience as well.
IYKYK

kingv

« Reply #3434 on: November 19, 2017, 06:23:14 PM »
Shaka, what are your thoughts on queers, bb?

It's what LBGT people wanted, but now that they're starting to get the traction they fought for, are seriously going to oppress a new wave of thought? Who gets to decide "this is it. Current definitions are set in stone. No more new rules. Can't have more."?

It's so ironic.

Mmmm. Never said any of this. I'm fine with gender non conforming folks. My problem is one of labels and how such a small minority of people are bunched together. It's like bunching up asexuals with homosexuals to me. I'm fine with non conformity for the most part, but I also think that the way it's being handled right now isn't...in the smartest of ways? Like they fully expect society to kowtow to it and understand it overnight when society is just starting to try to understand that cheeseburger next door.  I also think it's kind of unreasonable to expect people to just respect your gender and shit if you're not at least trying to look the part.

I also have a big problem with how non-comformists can be downright pedantic, as seen in that video. And then they go,"I'm trans!" and you just :snoop

Like I read this article and it's lacking any self awareness.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/wjq99z/why-cant-my-famous-gender-nonconforming-friends-get-laid

"Let's go for straight boys!"

That's not going to happen. It's like a lot of the times they're living in their own world/bubble and I have no idea what planet they're on. I try to be supportive and then I watch the video in my thread or that article and I just come away thinking pretty negatively about them. :yeshrug I mean the whole thing about "trans femmes can't get laid" is :confused because any straight trans woman knows that MEN. LOVE. TRANS WOMEN. It's pretty easy to get laid as a trans woman. Now relationships...that's the hard part. But here they are complaining about how "trans femme's" can't get laid without having the self awareness to realize that they look like dudes and that is why they're not getting laid. In short, it was puzzling. And again, it was like they lived in their own world. This is without even mentioning that despite claiming to be "trans femme" they look hella masculine. It's just weird. Like putting on lipstick makes you "feminine". It doesn't.

Yep. Them’s dudes in dresses.

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #3435 on: November 19, 2017, 06:38:53 PM »
haha i got a warning from this morrigan for stating an opinion  :lol

I didnt realize resetera was already on that gaf level of “only mod approved opinions allowed”

Morrigan was never able to accept an opinion different to hers. Not even before she became a mod of anywhere.

Novid

« Reply #3436 on: November 19, 2017, 06:42:29 PM »
It comes from the cock. Like most everything.

Lots of dudes would be open to fucking a woman with a dick. Most of the aforementioned dudes would not be down to fuck a gay stereotype in a dress.
and if it stood in the former way the lbgt would be respected faster with no hitches.
Instead they became a scion of wall street and help destroy OWS

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #3437 on: November 19, 2017, 06:45:36 PM »
and if it stood in the former way the lbgt would be respected faster with no hitches.
I'm going to get a tattoo of this
每天生气

TVC15

« Reply #3438 on: November 19, 2017, 06:50:11 PM »

Lots of dudes would be open to fucking a woman with a dick. Most of the aforementioned dudes would not be down to fuck a gay stereotype in a dress.

Novid, can I get some e-tummy rubs?
serge

Novid

« Reply #3439 on: November 19, 2017, 07:00:40 PM »
I'm going to get a tattoo of this
Just say "God Is A Futa" the statement i made is too long.

Novid

« Reply #3440 on: November 19, 2017, 07:02:18 PM »

?

TVC15

« Reply #3441 on: November 19, 2017, 07:16:07 PM »

?

serge

Thirty-Ought-Six

« Reply #3442 on: November 19, 2017, 07:49:00 PM »

Resetera: "If you laughed at the black characters acting stereotypically white, you fucked up. When the failed fist bump happened I stood up and scanned the audience for anyone cracking a smile. It was too dark to see clearly and some people shouted for me to "sit the fuck down" but if I had noticed any upturned mouth corners, or been able to identify who shouted, there would have been fisticuffs. That shit is not funny."

Jordan Peele: "Actually, that was supposed to be funny."

Resetera: "As I was saying, I laughed at the failed fist bump, while also finding it the requisite amount of creepy/scary/sad, which I am capable of discerning. But for those watching who may not have that ability, Mr. Peele, would you list the scenes that are ok to laugh at?"

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3443 on: November 19, 2017, 07:50:30 PM »
Typing "binary" followed by "representation" wipes the whole comment. Cool.

I fix
dog

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #3444 on: November 19, 2017, 07:53:12 PM »
What is this, China?
每天生气

thisismyusername

« Reply #3445 on: November 19, 2017, 07:59:34 PM »
Typing "binary" followed by "representation" wipes the whole comment. Cool.

I fix

Ted Danson.
Boobie Boobie Revolution.
http://bbc.com/news

Oh snap.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3446 on: November 19, 2017, 08:24:04 PM »
"trans femmes can't get laid" is :confused because any straight trans woman knows that MEN. LOVE. TRANS WOMEN.

:iface

Well, this a first time i've seen this. Why? I never thought this to be true because no matter what transwomen don't have hips. That's the biggest tell.

Himu

« Reply #3447 on: November 19, 2017, 08:27:57 PM »
"trans femmes can't get laid" is :confused because any straight trans woman knows that MEN. LOVE. TRANS WOMEN.

Well, this a first time i've seen this. Why? I never thought this to be true because no matter what transwomen don't have hips. That's the biggest tell.

I need to get out my camera. :sabu Cackling.
IYKYK

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3448 on: November 19, 2017, 08:29:39 PM »

I need to get out my camera. :sabu Cackling.

It's not possible to have hips if you weren't born a female, at least if i remember correctly it mainly has to do with the birth canal. Now, you may have thick thighs, work on the glutes plenty but childbearing hips? No. And that's what men are consciously and subconsciously attracted to.

There are some females with no hips but they almost always get C-sections.

Himu

« Reply #3449 on: November 19, 2017, 08:33:17 PM »
Either way, men definitely love trans women. It's kind of an open secret. If not, T porn wouldn't be as popular as it is. Your thing about hips is completely irrelevant to the topic. Getting laid as a trans woman is pretty easy. So their whole thing about "trans femme" (which sounds super cross dresser eugh) is wrong.
IYKYK

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #3450 on: November 19, 2017, 08:44:42 PM »
#notallmen

My GOD I finally understand!
rub

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3451 on: November 19, 2017, 08:48:38 PM »
#notallmen
haha. people getting carried away. ResetRetard will burn you alive for not being attracted to a transperson.  :lol

i don't mean to offend but come on. I get turned off so much by a girl with too much of a chiseled jaw line.  Some of my friends like girls with upper body muscle, i almost puke.

My girls gotta be super feminine, and have real thickness down low. Thighs and hips destroy me  :aah

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #3452 on: November 19, 2017, 08:53:36 PM »
I'll never understand the bitching of the alt-righters in this thread when they are just as predictable on any given issue as the people they complain about on gaf or resetera.

You can pencil in the response just based on the topic.

Complain about Group think. Knee jerk to opposite position. It's like a math equation.

Pepinappe

• Ass
« Reply #3453 on: November 19, 2017, 09:52:01 PM »
#notallmen

i don't mean to offend but come on. I get turned off so much by a girl with too much of a chiseled jaw line.  Some of my friends like girls with upper body muscle, i almost puke.

So Geena Davis doesn't do it for ya?

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #3454 on: November 19, 2017, 09:55:56 PM »
#notallmen
haha. people getting carried away. ResetRetard will burn you alive for not being attracted to a transperson.  :lol

My girls gotta be super feminine, and have real thickness down low. Thighs and hips destroy me  :aah

Freeeeeeeeeeeak!

sigh

etiolate

« Reply #3455 on: November 19, 2017, 10:15:03 PM »
I'll never understand the bitching of the alt-righters in this thread when they are just as predictable on any given issue as the people they complain about on gaf or resetera.

Complain about Group think. Knee jerk to opposite position. It's like a math equation.

:what

yah

its only the alt-righters who would complain about group think or GAFs ridiculous level of groupthink and enforced moderation

:iface :cmonson

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
« Reply #3456 on: November 19, 2017, 10:21:45 PM »
Pussy or dicks shits all hood niccas :aah
reckt

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #3457 on: November 19, 2017, 10:25:23 PM »

:what

yah

its only the alt-righters who would complain about group think or GAFs ridiculous level of groupthink and enforced moderation

:iface :cmonson

A true conservative would love a private organization operating under private rules. Get with the program.

Novid

« Reply #3458 on: November 19, 2017, 11:18:33 PM »
Either way, men definitely love trans women. It's kind of an open secret. If not, T porn wouldn't be as popular as it is. Your thing about hips is completely irrelevant to the topic. Getting laid as a trans woman is pretty easy. So their whole thing about "trans femme" (which sounds super cross dresser eugh) is wrong.
ex: Blaire White. They called her "Trap Mom"
Then there's Bailey Jay, who my friend who knows the Grooby boys named her "Line Trap"
They all prostituted at one time or they other.

Himu

« Reply #3459 on: November 19, 2017, 11:29:43 PM »
Then there's Bailey Jay, who my friend who knows the Grooby boys named her "Line Trap"

What the fuck are you talking about? lmao

Is English your third language?
IYKYK

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3460 on: November 19, 2017, 11:56:44 PM »
#notallmen

Absolutely no she does not. Good choice of an example though.

#notallmen

Freeeeeeeeeeeak!

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)
Ok, that's not really upper body muscle. That is being fit. I'm ok with that but when a girl starts getting some serious deltoids going, and traps, i'm out.

He sounds like your typical conspiracy theorist. They talk like that. I had a friend send me a cryptocurrency prospectus recently and it was straight up fucking gibberish, conspiracy theory lingo. It's easy to spot. They talk like no normal person would talk, with tons of made of abbreviations, analogies that make no sense, ambiguous quotations, etc. 

thisismyusername

« Reply #3461 on: November 19, 2017, 11:59:04 PM »

He's big on prostitutes. People should warn the authorities to stake out the red light districts. He's gonna murder one someday.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:06:48 AM by thisismyusername »

Sai

« Reply #3462 on: November 19, 2017, 11:59:59 PM »
#notallmen

sorry but you sound distinguished mentally-challenged
ilysm

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3463 on: November 20, 2017, 12:00:40 AM »
Hey Assimilate,
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
Does this  :trigger  you?

Himu

« Reply #3464 on: November 20, 2017, 12:31:00 AM »

He's big on prostitutes. People should warn the authorities to stake out the red light districts. He's gonna murder one someday.

He's definitely making me reconsider not taking up the trade.
IYKYK

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3465 on: November 20, 2017, 12:34:15 AM »
Hey Assimilate,
[close]
Does this  :trigger  you?

Nope, that's a man jaw.

From that show i loved Agatha. She did it for me.

TVC15

« Reply #3466 on: November 20, 2017, 12:59:34 AM »

I have another porn pitch cooking for you. I think you’ll like this one better. It’s more story oriented.
serge

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #3467 on: November 20, 2017, 01:03:27 AM »

nope, they dont

Himu

« Reply #3468 on: November 20, 2017, 01:06:30 AM »

nope, they dont

Haha, guys love saying this in public. In private, tho...

I have another porn pitch cooking for you. I think you’ll like this one better. It’s more story oriented.

I'd rather try my chances at being an escort to get out of poverty thanks
IYKYK

TVC15

« Reply #3469 on: November 20, 2017, 01:11:40 AM »
Actually, the new concept doesn’t involve you engaging in sexual acts at all. Your part is clean. So it’s not like you’ll look like a bad or dirty girl.
serge

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #3470 on: November 20, 2017, 01:11:50 AM »
#notallmen

She's pretty legit btw, she nearly made the 2000 Olympic team. After taking up archery in 1997. At age 41. Because.

She also does sport shooting so the pistol shot was probably one take legit too.

I guess she's also in Mensa. :yeshrug
[close]

Himu

« Reply #3471 on: November 20, 2017, 01:16:56 AM »
Actually, the new concept doesn’t involve you engaging in sexual acts at all. Your part is clean. So it’s not like you’ll look like a bad or dirty girl.

If it isn't about how shit and cruel life is and a story about rising from the ashes of despair I'm not too interested
IYKYK

TVC15

« Reply #3472 on: November 20, 2017, 01:21:43 AM »
When I went back to the drawing board, one of my goals was to give you a positive story, and not in some fucked up TVC-y way.
serge

agrajag

« Reply #3473 on: November 20, 2017, 01:22:06 AM »
Cutthroat Island was shit

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3474 on: November 20, 2017, 01:24:41 AM »
Cutthroat Island was shit
Have you been holding onto this for 22 years?  :ryker

agrajag

« Reply #3475 on: November 20, 2017, 01:30:09 AM »
No

Yes
[close]

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #3476 on: November 20, 2017, 01:30:19 AM »
The Long Kiss Goodnight was the shit.

sigh

hampster

« Reply #3477 on: November 20, 2017, 01:48:34 AM »
Speaking of men, I love this song

Zzz

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3478 on: November 20, 2017, 01:49:37 AM »
The only two movies i remember her in are Beattlejuice and Thelma and Louise.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3479 on: November 20, 2017, 01:52:34 AM »
Speaking of men, I love this song

Where's the part about them secretly loving trans?  :doge