Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174703 times)

agrajag

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #3840 on: November 21, 2017, 03:54:12 PM »
Novid would it kill you to stop posting so much?

Novid

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #3841 on: November 21, 2017, 03:56:26 PM »
dude, corruption, lies, sex for favors are dying.
Something better, something more inline with conservative thought is coming to fix the shit that has gone down in the last 30 fucking years in that fucking cesspool called Hollywood and the media.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3842 on: November 21, 2017, 03:57:44 PM »
I thought The Incredibles was better.
Its fine for what it was, but pedestrian.
Wall-E predicted everything going down now and what these corps want humanity to become in the future.
Sadly it seems even these dudes bowed to Pussy is God mantra.

Clockwork5

« Reply #3843 on: November 21, 2017, 03:59:32 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/john-lasseter-taking-leave-of-absence-from-pixar-update-thr-story-details-harassment-accusations.7421/

I especially want to apologize to anyone who has ever been on the receiving end of an unwanted hug

"Unwanted hugs" now warrant special apologies.

agrajag

« Reply #3844 on: November 21, 2017, 04:00:15 PM »
dude, corruption, lies, sex for favors are dying.
Something better, something more inline with conservative thought is coming to fix the shit that has gone down in the last 30 fucking years in that fucking cesspool called Hollywood and the media.

Novid

« Reply #3845 on: November 21, 2017, 04:00:17 PM »
I thought The Incredibles was better.
Its fine for what it was, but pedestrian.
Wall-E predicted everything going down now and what these corps want humanity to become in the future.
Sadly it seems even these dudes bowed to Pussy is God mantra.
(Image removed from quote.)
the movie was great too.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3846 on: November 21, 2017, 04:05:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/john-lasseter-taking-leave-of-absence-from-pixar-update-thr-story-details-harassment-accusations.7421/

I especially want to apologize to anyone who has ever been on the receiving end of an unwanted hug

Man, this generation is going to be so freaky in bed. You can't put such a tight clamp down on sexual stuff. Otherwise it'll explode.
que

Boredfrom

« Reply #3847 on: November 21, 2017, 04:05:55 PM »
Is novid twelve? He posts like a hyperactive sheltered religious kid that just discovered the Internet

Novid

« Reply #3848 on: November 21, 2017, 04:05:56 PM »

Man, this generation is going to be so freaky in bed. You can't put such a tight clamp down on sexual stuff. Otherwise it'll explode.
With robots.

Novid

« Reply #3849 on: November 21, 2017, 04:06:46 PM »
Is novid twelve? He posts like a hyperactive sheltered religious kid that just discovered the Internet
Nope.
Im am religious btw you got that right.

Novid

« Reply #3850 on: November 21, 2017, 04:09:02 PM »
NOTHING WILL CHANGE:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/men-muscles-money-more-attractive-173158147.html
Its a JOKE.
Its Political retribution mostly.

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #3851 on: November 21, 2017, 04:11:01 PM »

Yeah, Lasseter wasn't jettisoned for "unwarranted hugs"
vin

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3852 on: November 21, 2017, 04:11:16 PM »
can we close this thread and leper Novid? Sheesh. We've sent better threads to containment over less shitposts.
que

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #3853 on: November 21, 2017, 04:13:42 PM »
"Adrienne Evans from the Coventry University’s Centre for Postdigital Cultures"

"Postdigital Cultures"

???

Boredfrom

« Reply #3854 on: November 21, 2017, 04:15:54 PM »
God ain’t real.

Don't feed the troll.

Himu

« Reply #3855 on: November 21, 2017, 04:20:16 PM »
We have traded Creepy Stalker for Novid :goty2
IYKYK

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #3856 on: November 21, 2017, 04:24:14 PM »
Novid is Buster Douglas to Creepy Stalker's Mike Tyson. He may seem relevant now, but he's really just a footnote #Bore mods <3
vin

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3857 on: November 21, 2017, 04:24:38 PM »
Bad trade.

Novid

« Reply #3858 on: November 21, 2017, 04:25:52 PM »
God ain’t real.
Then this world is a simulation.

agrajag

« Reply #3859 on: November 21, 2017, 04:27:06 PM »
#Bore mods <3

Novid

« Reply #3860 on: November 21, 2017, 04:34:38 PM »
It feels good to stand near a fire watching the sin for a dark place burn away...

Himu

« Reply #3861 on: November 21, 2017, 04:35:27 PM »
Novid is so fucking weird man
IYKYK

Novid

« Reply #3862 on: November 21, 2017, 04:37:23 PM »
Novid is so fucking weird man
but isnt as fucked up as some dude who worked in animation trying to fuck Rashida Jones when hes already married and was already in bad light with a wage suppression scandal.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3863 on: November 21, 2017, 04:37:59 PM »
joto

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #3864 on: November 21, 2017, 04:39:49 PM »
How can Twitter be the home of the left due to being an open and free space if open and free spaces are also supposed to be dominated by alt-right trolls that drown out the opposition through harassment and white noise? Don't people also frequently complain about Twitter's handling of harassment and the lack of moderation?  :thinking
My favorite part is that he seems to be under the impression that Twitter just comes as a natural flow of information to you with powerful egalitarian debate happening before your eyes about the most important issues of the day. Not that you probably followed a bunch of people you know and like and can create your own echo chamber just as easily and then some idiot goes "let's do some game theory" and posts 50 tweets in a row, none of the replies to which you see unless you actually seek them out and none of which you actually read critically.

Any white man who wants to hold on to their prejudices and anxieties is going to have a tough time of it on Twitter
Unless, you know all they follow are these same YouTubers and dismiss or react to any criticism in the same manner as people do anywhere.

Or by say, blocking everyone they can track down with any association to a problem site.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #3865 on: November 21, 2017, 04:41:45 PM »
Doesnt Dalek post here? I'm sure I've seen that avatar around

I dunno. He's great in this thread tho.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1217926/

Thanks for the advice everyone. It’s definitely a “high-end” job as you say and these interviews are very stressful, lasting around 4 1/2 hours and meeting with various stakeholders. It’s frustrating to have to go through this over and over again and lose out to someone internally, for example. (I’ve since heard from someone who works there that they planned on hiring somebody internally the entire time-so not sure why they put me through this.)

:ego :brazilcry

I would expect people working "high end" jobs (for big bucks I would presume) to have thicker skin and be cognizant of things like the arcane management dance of following due diligence on open bids / applications even if the contractor / hire / promotion is already all but decided on already.

Speaking of jobs... i reckon 99% of Restgaf works low level jobs. There's no way to be this offended by everything and be in upper management, and definitely not executive level. And for sure none of them are in the police force/fire rescue/ maritime/ etc.

LMAO. Somehow you're nosediving peoples opinion of you to the level of Novid. Please stop.

Risible

« Reply #3866 on: November 21, 2017, 04:45:07 PM »
I understand maybe 25% of what comes out of Novid.

I could really do without the holier-than-thou act TBH.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #3867 on: November 21, 2017, 04:45:48 PM »
Novid please share the details of getting banned from rentacenter so I can finally leave this shitass thread forever

agrajag

« Reply #3868 on: November 21, 2017, 04:46:15 PM »
I understand maybe 25% of what comes out of Novid.

I could really do without the holier-than-thou act TBH.

Sounds like you are qualified to be a Novid interpreter, buddy, because you can understand way more than average.

Novid

« Reply #3869 on: November 21, 2017, 04:50:54 PM »
Novid please share the details of getting banned from rentacenter so I can finally leave this shitass thread forever
like i said, i was banned for mansplaining.

agrajag

« Reply #3870 on: November 21, 2017, 04:56:00 PM »
at least it wasn't for manspreading

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #3871 on: November 21, 2017, 04:58:02 PM »
like i said, i was banned for mansplaining.

DETAILS, stupid, not vague allusions

Novid

« Reply #3872 on: November 21, 2017, 04:58:33 PM »
:beli

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3873 on: November 21, 2017, 05:00:09 PM »
He's very much novid-spread this thread though.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3874 on: November 21, 2017, 05:03:36 PM »
labia-spreading  :drool

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #3875 on: November 21, 2017, 05:07:02 PM »
How on Earth do you guys know her gender
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #3876 on: November 21, 2017, 05:09:32 PM »
DETAILS, stupid, not vague allusions
You'll be disappointed, wasn't a permaban.

They're biased against truth-telling there too:
It's impressive that Novid still maintains this bizarre schtick even years later.
It's not a schtick if you are sincerly broken in your head.

Truth telling like this: https://www.resetera.com/posts/159323/
Everybody missing the point legit, in spite of the creepy stuff, Japan got Youre Name out to massive praise and money
What America do? J.J. Abrams wants to "understand" the movie via live action and his light beam pesudo anime frame cuts.
That's why Japan does the creepy shit sadly to keep jokes like JJ outright stealing shit.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1242968/
Quote from: Novid
Let it all burn down. Beautifully!
comments like this speak more to one's own enjoyment of the salaciousness of all of this than to any actual concern for the seriousness of what's occurring. pretty inappropriate.

benjipwns

« Reply #3877 on: November 21, 2017, 05:10:30 PM »
Ugh. I just finished reading the articles in the OP, those accusations are shocking. Keep your hands to youself you predatory piece of shit.

benjipwns

« Reply #3878 on: November 21, 2017, 05:12:19 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1244830/
He was the captain of ship. It is right that we choose to no longer financially support this decision making that puts rapists in power.
So you not gonna watch any more Disney movies, including Star Wars and Marvel?

Aight
Like, seriously, that'd be literally impossible!

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #3879 on: November 21, 2017, 05:39:48 PM »
He was the captain of ship. It is right that we choose to no longer financially support this decision making that puts rapists in power.

Aight

Looking at the bright side, geeks will stop to sermon us about Pixar a couple of years.
ὕβρις

kingv

« Reply #3880 on: November 21, 2017, 05:40:04 PM »
Lucas arts  is COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT from Disney, and Lasseter has no responsibility for its content, or success.

shosta

« Reply #3881 on: November 21, 2017, 05:48:25 PM »

New logo for verified members of industry. I laughed.
每天生气

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3882 on: November 21, 2017, 05:53:19 PM »

I do think it's pretty funny to watch people gradually hamstring themselves out of all the entertainment they once loved.  Really pity people who have no ability to separate art from artist.  There are always degrees to what is tolerable but lately it's like one dude brushing up against a boob means you have to discard all of Star Trek.

Hey, there's always dead content creators from 1960 or earlier!  Nobody's left to bring up serious allegations against Twain or Tolkien!  Except then you have to gymnastic past the fact that literally everyone in the old days was racist and sexist!
Uncle

Boredfrom

« Reply #3883 on: November 21, 2017, 05:57:39 PM »

Aight

Looking at the bright side, geeks will stop to sermon us about Pixar a couple of years.

I like Pixar and all, but this is actually something good to come from this.

blaze

« Reply #3884 on: November 21, 2017, 05:58:42 PM »
a lot of people there need professional help.

kingv

« Reply #3885 on: November 21, 2017, 06:09:13 PM »
At least Rocco Siffredi has so far been safe from allegations.

shosta

« Reply #3886 on: November 21, 2017, 06:10:18 PM »
Oh fuck everyone I respected is turning out to be total creeps. I... dont know what to say. When I was a kid I watched Toy Story on VHS so many times I am sure the tape broke.
stay safe
每天生气

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #3887 on: November 21, 2017, 06:12:26 PM »
Man, that Lasseter thread. "Sexual misconduct? Let's use this as a way to virtue signal about getting POC into those positions instead!"

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #3888 on: November 21, 2017, 06:15:01 PM »
also, how is POC not offensive as fuck? People of color = Colored folks.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #3889 on: November 21, 2017, 06:22:34 PM »
Man, that Lasseter thread. "Sexual misconduct? Let's use this as a way to virtue signal about getting POC into those positions instead!"

Messofego is how that happens.  He's not above turning sexual accusations into being about his personal issues.
sigh

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3890 on: November 21, 2017, 06:30:59 PM »
I am my own hero;  and I know for certain I'm not a (convicted) pedophile.

Didn't you ship your then 19 year old gf to your house after meeting her on your forum?

That means you most likely met her while she was underaged, and then groomed her.

:ufup :comeon
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 06:38:07 PM by Assimilate »

kingv

« Reply #3891 on: November 21, 2017, 06:33:23 PM »
also, how is POC not offensive as fuck? People of color = Colored folks.

Personally I prefer nah-cazoids.

Also I’ve seen people use the term caucasoid non-ironically without realizing that it comes from the same racist origin as negroid.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3892 on: November 21, 2017, 06:43:56 PM »
Wulp, people can judge me all they want with my comment about not hiring women. But ya know what? FUCK YOU lol. Teams are going to be built around all men because we all know how uncreative, and unfunny most women are. Why we need the drama? The boys will be boys. So, you want to do good work, you wanna be legends? Just keep the bitches out.

John Lasseter. I got you bro.  :doge

Novid

« Reply #3893 on: November 21, 2017, 06:46:05 PM »
Wulp, people can judge me all they want with my comment about not hiring women. But ya know what? FUCK YOU lol. Teams are going to be built around all men because we all know how uncreative, and unfunny most women are. So, you want to do good work, you wanna be legends? Just keep the bitches out.

No Assimilate.

I rather have men and women work in separate parts of the building. The co-ed experiment is over. It doesnt work.

« Reply #3894 on: November 21, 2017, 06:46:51 PM »
It's more or less been a month since the Gaffening.
It's 6:30PM EST and, if my count is correct, Neogaf only has 3 new threads created today. 
A thread about an Andy Serkis interview
A thread about Jeremy Piven's polygraph, posted half a after it was on Reset

And a thread that looks like a call for help with nobody listening.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1458283

:mjcry

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #3895 on: November 21, 2017, 06:49:35 PM »
You know Blam and JordanN, you really are the last of us.
ὕβρις

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3896 on: November 21, 2017, 06:51:18 PM »
Didn't you ship your then 19 year old gf to your house after meeting her on your forum?

That means you most likely met her while she was underaged, and then groomed her.

:ufup :comeon

Can't keep this off your mind can you?

But no, I was actually one of the people that ignored her the first year or so she posted.  She was well into 19 before I started grooming her.

Ah, yes you were just waiting, lurking, for that perfect moment. I got you.  :pimp

EDIT: Wait, so within 1 year you flew her up and married her? Ok, so she has daddy issues then.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 06:56:24 PM by Assimilate »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3897 on: November 21, 2017, 06:54:54 PM »
Wulp, people can judge me all they want with my comment about not hiring women. But ya know what? FUCK YOU lol. Teams are going to be built around all men because we all know how uncreative, and unfunny most women are. So, you want to do good work, you wanna be legends? Just keep the bitches out.

No Assimilate.

I rather have men and women work in separate parts of the building. The co-ed experiment is over. It doesnt work.

Sure, in jobs they're good at. But most creative fields? Eh, no.

For example this recent trend of female comics: THEY'RE NOT FUNNY. None of them. Sure, you can have a female comic do a skit that can turn out to be funny, but naturally they're unfunny as fucking hell. I don't think i ever sat through a female comics special in it's entirety. There might be one or two i thought were decent, but most? They're so not funny lol. They don't have to be.

Sai

« Reply #3898 on: November 21, 2017, 06:56:21 PM »
you have some serious issues to work out
ilysm

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3899 on: November 21, 2017, 06:58:16 PM »
you have some serious issues to work out
Because i don't think women are funny? ok.  :heh