Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174747 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #10860 on: January 18, 2018, 02:52:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3448641/
All the French women slamming #MeToo are 50+ and consider that getting groped means you are pretty.
A lot of French men have been raised with stories of men groping everyone, lead to believe that it is normal. Even 25years ago (some would say even 10years ago), it was considered normal to pinch a woman's ass (sometimes not at work) and people laughed when it happened on TV.
Young people (especially women) have been tired of that and developed numerous feminists movement and called out people who practice sexual harassment/aggression.
Police often laugh at the face of a rape victim (man or woman) and you hear "did you see what she was wearing" more often than not when a case is brought to light.

There are certain claims that are just absurd, yet no one even bats an eyelid. As if the police spend their time pointing and laughing at rape victims the moment they walk through the door. I suspect there is no other crime apart from domestic violence that has seen more scrutiny in the way police deal with it.

"It's important to listen to women"

"Well, not those women! They're old!"

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #10861 on: January 18, 2018, 02:57:33 PM »
Oh yeah whatever happened to that Reset guy who randomly went to Paris with almost nothing to his name and no knowledge of French, expecting to be able to live and work there?
Uncle

Boredfrom

« Reply #10862 on: January 18, 2018, 02:58:43 PM »
All the French women slamming #MeToo are 50+ and consider that getting groped means you are pretty.
A lot of French men have been raised with stories of men groping everyone, lead to believe that it is normal. Even 25years ago (some would say even 10years ago), it was considered normal to pinch a woman's ass (sometimes not at work) and people laughed when it happened on TV.
Young people (especially women) have been tired of that and developed numerous feminists movement and called out people who practice sexual harassment/aggression.
Police often laugh at the face of a rape victim (man or woman) and you hear "did you see what she was wearing" more often than not when a case is brought to light.

There are certain claims that are just absurd, yet no one even bats an eyelid. As if the police spend their time pointing and laughing at rape victims the moment they walk through the door. I suspect there is no other crime apart from domestic violence that has seen more scrutiny in the way police deal with it.

Feels like this is a pretty reductive way of think that could backfire horrible, specially when some of the most outspoken critics seem to act contradictory later on.

Borgnine

« Reply #10863 on: January 18, 2018, 03:00:57 PM »
But something very disturbing did happen: Turpin used to watch Flores shower, she said.
"If I went to get in the shower, he would come in while I was in there and watch me. It was like a joke," Flores said. "He never touched me or anything."
But she said she never told anyone about the shower stalking.

Was she bi?

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #10864 on: January 18, 2018, 03:01:21 PM »
Watchin’ Mama June: From Not to Hot in my whitey tighties with my left hand fingering my belly button. Would you hit it?

serge

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #10865 on: January 18, 2018, 03:04:43 PM »
Oh yeah whatever happened to that Reset guy who randomly went to Paris with almost nothing to his name and no knowledge of French, expecting to be able to live and work there?

Probably got raped and mugged and laughed at by police.

TVC15

« Reply #10866 on: January 18, 2018, 03:12:11 PM »
no

You say no now but we all know you have no standards.
serge

etiolate

« Reply #10867 on: January 18, 2018, 03:14:19 PM »

"google those places"  :dead

TVC15

« Reply #10868 on: January 18, 2018, 03:18:14 PM »
ok this show is too fucked up even for me.
serge

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10869 on: January 18, 2018, 03:20:21 PM »

That post-nut clarity after busting to Honey Boo Boo's mom. :noah
©@©™

agrajag

« Reply #10870 on: January 18, 2018, 03:21:55 PM »
 :dayum

She brought that heat

TVC15

« Reply #10871 on: January 18, 2018, 03:22:24 PM »

That post-nut clarity after busting to Honey Boo Boo's mom. :noah

:(

I’m going to meditate for 20 minutes and then see if I can put myself into one of those sorta trancelike states where I have lengthy fantasies. I probably need to share the etiolate one I had a few months back before I forget too many details. That one was a classic.
serge

Leadbelly

« Reply #10872 on: January 18, 2018, 03:33:47 PM »

"google those places"  :dead

Destroyed her in three words.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10873 on: January 18, 2018, 03:39:56 PM »
Watchin’ Mama June: From Not to Hot in my whitey tighties with my left hand fingering my belly button. Would you hit it?

(Image removed from quote.)

With a baseball bat.
ど助平

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #10874 on: January 18, 2018, 03:43:17 PM »
I would
fat

FStop7

« Reply #10875 on: January 18, 2018, 03:50:31 PM »

"It's important to listen to women"

"Well, not those women! They're old!"

French bitches are savage.  Coco Chanel went full Nazi when it served her interests.

Clockwork5

« Reply #10876 on: January 18, 2018, 03:51:38 PM »
I wonder when was the last time he said this about a vagina.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3462593/

Quote from: Neiteio
AHHHH I WANT TO FIDDLE WITH THIS

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #10877 on: January 18, 2018, 04:39:17 PM »
Speaking as a chronic masturbation addict, there is not a day that goes by where I DONT speak those words.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #10878 on: January 18, 2018, 05:00:44 PM »
Here's a clip of a Nintendo Fan getting super excited for Nintendo Labo

https://streamable.com/98xsa

Bitch can't even snort it right. At least use your other arm to plug a nostril... jesus.

Hot Slice

« Reply #10879 on: January 18, 2018, 05:01:09 PM »
I hate the word fiddle.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #10880 on: January 18, 2018, 05:03:17 PM »
Speaking as a chronic masturbation addict, there is not a day that goes by where I DONT speak those words.

Love to masturbate but I definitely dont say fiddle

Take your mormon shit elsewhere, chubs
fat

Hot Slice

« Reply #10881 on: January 18, 2018, 05:09:49 PM »
Great, now you got Mormon Jesus in my brain again...

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #10882 on: January 18, 2018, 05:29:02 PM »
I would

Still after her lipo? You certainly threw me for a loop on that, demi.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10883 on: January 18, 2018, 05:40:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/first-look-at-nintendo-labo.17138/page-122#post-3465327

This post and what happens next is why we all love Era  :usacry

I don't "hate" it. I just think it will be HILARIOUSLY successful without deserving it.

Loads of neckbeard dads are going to buy this stuff deluding themselves into imagining the "bonding time of their life" with their children.

Meanwhile in the real world: any child above 5 years of age will get tired of this stuff in half a day and kick it in the corner of a room to go back to whatever kept him/her busy before.
Also, I find a bit questionable in principle this idea of giving to small children a cardboard toy ready to abuse, while embedding a 300+ dollars electronic device into it.

Then again I'm sure Nintendo will be more than happy to sell the replacements as well.
🤴

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #10884 on: January 18, 2018, 06:06:01 PM »
They should have just sent up a donation page and call it a day. The group of people who don’t want ads will just use Adblock. The group of people who genuinely want to help the site was just limited to giving $4 a month. It’s terrible for everyone involved 

FStop7

« Reply #10885 on: January 18, 2018, 06:12:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-homeless-people-have-pets.17371/

The progressive forum that wants to strip away what little companionship the homeless often have.

What a fucking shit hole.  We won't even talk about the Woody Allen thread full of "WELL ACKSHUALLY" posts about why it was OK for him to groom children for fucking.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #10886 on: January 18, 2018, 06:12:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/first-look-at-nintendo-labo.17138/page-122#post-3465327

This post and what happens next is why we all love Era  :usacry
Member banned 1 day: Sending insulting private messages.
每天生气

Hot Slice

« Reply #10887 on: January 18, 2018, 06:12:37 PM »
They should have just sent up a donation page and call it a day. The group of people who don’t want ads will just use Adblock. The group of people who genuinely want to help the site was just limited to giving $4 a month. It’s terrible for everyone involved

I PMed similar suggestions to admins months ago, including just a donation cork board where you pay what you want to have an image be posted on a virtual cork board for a week to make things fun. They asked for them, they asked for PMs, but I didn’t even get a reply.

Like the monthly plan is Reddit Gold pricing, and maybe that’s acceptable as a proven forum, but going for that tier from the start limits them and makes little sense.

I even suggested a java bitcoin minor like some sites use, as an opt-in option. 2 mods I talked to, one who no longer is a mod, thought they were great ideas, but I still never got a reply back from an admin.

I’ll see what happens later in February. I always want to give people the benefit of the doubt, at least I try to. The truth of the matter is, there are a lot of good people on that community.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 06:19:11 PM by Hot Slice »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #10888 on: January 18, 2018, 06:15:20 PM »
Oh, please. You're saying not only is it criminal that he didn't but it is also illogical? Again, you are ignoring the factors in which they got to that point. This isn't some naked guy getting into a shower after being told no in a non-sexual setting, these are two people in the middle of a sexual act, and a date and flirting for quite some time before that. There were no threats, abuse of power, or physical or emotional force involved. Trying and asking for more given that circumstance isn't sexual assault. I can't just be down with calling someone who wanted more after getting some bj be called an assaulter because he just wanted some in that kind of situation, with emotions and hormones all into play.

User has been permanently banned: advocating sexual assault.

:lol :lol :lol

This place is fucking NUTSSSSSS

Bore Expert

« Reply #10889 on: January 18, 2018, 06:15:39 PM »
Nintendo and Star Wars threads on Ree   :derp :insane

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #10890 on: January 18, 2018, 06:20:07 PM »

I PMed similar suggestions to admins months ago, including just a donation cork board where you pay what you want to have an image be posted on a virtual cork board for a week to make things fun. They asked for them, they asked for PMs, but I didn’t even get a reply.

Like the monthly plan is Reddit Gold pricing, and maybe that’s acceptable as a proven forum, but going for that tier from the start limits them and makes little sense.

I even suggested a java bitcoin minor like some sites use, as an opt-in option. 2 mods I talked to, one who no longer is a mod, thought they were great ideas, but I still never got a reply back from an admin.

I’ll see what happens later in February. I always want to give people the benefit of the doubt, at least I try to. The truth of the matter is, there are a lot of good people on that community.

The cork board sounds like a good idea IMO.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10891 on: January 18, 2018, 06:20:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-homeless-people-have-pets.17371/

The progressive forum that wants to strip away what little companionship the homeless often have.

What a fucking shit hole.  We won't even talk about the Woody Allen thread full of "WELL ACKSHUALLY" posts about why it was OK for him to groom children for fucking.

* :like Stalin likes this*
🤴

Himu

« Reply #10892 on: January 18, 2018, 06:21:32 PM »
Is that Wendy from Wendy's but furrified?
IYKYK

Hot Slice

« Reply #10893 on: January 18, 2018, 06:23:58 PM »

The cork board sounds like a good idea IMO.
Thank you. The users and mods I talked about it to also thought so. Only limit would be that it abided by the TOS. I’m not saying that they should have gone by my, or any other one person's ideas, but it is a missed opportunity for multiple forms of revenue.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10894 on: January 18, 2018, 06:24:15 PM »
I don't know what that is but a homeless person probably wouldn't keep it as a pet tbh
🤴

Hot Slice

« Reply #10895 on: January 18, 2018, 06:30:27 PM »
Is that Wendy from Wendy's but furrified?
According to this link from tineye, they are a “Level 7 Super Fur”.

https://aminoapps.com/c/furry-amino/page/user/typhon/wKrJ_7e4ixfrKaQxwZLoQZN6VqMKVvZKXn6

Are they a member here or something? Off topic: This tineye extension is very handy, I can’t believe I’ve only really used tineye for a month. I swear by tineye and waifu2x now.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10896 on: January 18, 2018, 06:35:49 PM »
I prefer “jerkin the gherkin”.
©@©™

Himu

« Reply #10897 on: January 18, 2018, 06:38:04 PM »
Do fursuits smell like old crusted jizz? How do they wash their suits? Do they take them to the dry cleaners and hope that the cleaner doesn't ask any questions or doesn't notice that it smells like an unwashed cum rag?

One time at an old job there was a furry. They wore a furcon or whatever necklace. Probably a signal to others that they were a furry that it was okay to hit on them or something idk. She stopped wearing it after a week though. Probably because she realized everyone at work was avoiding her. One time she decided to show off fursuits to one of our co-workers on her phone. It was really weird. The co-worker was an older lady who doesn't know about those peoples life style and....inclinations and thought it was an innocent costume. Of course she loved Pokemon. Furries :nope
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 06:42:14 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10898 on: January 18, 2018, 06:39:44 PM »
Resetera is a sort of digital zoo for progressive weirdos.

Like a reverse 4chan.
🤴

Hot Slice

« Reply #10899 on: January 18, 2018, 06:43:42 PM »
I think someone is confusing fursuits with murrsuits...

https://www.ohjoysextoy.com/murrsuits-matuska/

NSFWish, but it is sponsored by PP so it’s non-explicit? Anyways, you have been warned.

Himu

« Reply #10900 on: January 18, 2018, 06:49:08 PM »

NSFWish, but it is sponsored by PP so it’s non-explicit? Anyways, you have been warned.

It's a good thing I have ad block on so I do not give such degeneracy a dime. Checkmate EviLore. Be right back, washing my eyes out with acid.
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #10901 on: January 18, 2018, 07:21:07 PM »
I need "Actually, I believe those are murrsuits" on a Law & Order ep.

Leadbelly

« Reply #10902 on: January 18, 2018, 07:31:23 PM »
I prefer “jerkin the gherkin”.

I like to insert my big Geforce GTX 1080 Ti into a nice tight slot and spurt thermal compound paste all over the place.

No, really. I don't even know why I bothered mentioning it.

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #10903 on: January 18, 2018, 07:31:48 PM »
Oh, please. You're saying not only is it criminal that he didn't but it is also illogical? Again, you are ignoring the factors in which they got to that point. This isn't some naked guy getting into a shower after being told no in a non-sexual setting, these are two people in the middle of a sexual act, and a date and flirting for quite some time before that. There were no threats, abuse of power, or physical or emotional force involved. Trying and asking for more given that circumstance isn't sexual assault. I can't just be down with calling someone who wanted more after getting some bj be called an assaulter because he just wanted some in that kind of situation, with emotions and hormones all into play.

Holy shit. They really are so far gone. How is any of what occurred assault???

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #10904 on: January 18, 2018, 07:40:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/are-we-not-allowed-to-talk-about-the-chappelle-specials.17384/

This guy made a thread solely to talk about how you can't say anything positive about Chappelle's trans jokes.  Banned a week.

I say "Oh wow, we can't talk about that?" in the relevant thread.  Banned a fucking month! 
sigh

Hot Slice

« Reply #10905 on: January 18, 2018, 07:40:33 PM »
Yo Cindi, haven’t seen you on Era in a while. Just stopped posting?

Leadbelly

« Reply #10906 on: January 18, 2018, 07:41:45 PM »
Yo Cindi, haven’t seen you on Era in a while. Just stopped posting?

I think she is banned..?

Hot Slice

« Reply #10907 on: January 18, 2018, 08:12:22 PM »
Oh, I see. Honestly Cyndi, I don’t agree with you on everything (and that's cool, not everyone has to agree with everyone on everything, duh), but I have quite a bit of respect for you. You do you. Hopefully, see you in February.

Averon

« Reply #10908 on: January 18, 2018, 08:15:12 PM »

Holy shit. They really are so far gone. How is any of what occurred assault???
https://www.resetera.com/threads/are-we-not-allowed-to-talk-about-the-chappelle-specials.17384/

This guy made a thread solely to talk about how you can't say anything positive about Chappelle's trans jokes.  Banned a week.

I say "Oh wow, we can't talk about that?" in the relevant thread.  Banned a fucking month!

And these people have the gall to ask you for $40 a year (or $3.99 a month) for the privilege to post there without ads  :lol

Himu

« Reply #10909 on: January 18, 2018, 08:15:43 PM »
Oh, I see. Honestly Cyndi, I don’t agree with you on everything (and that's cool, not everyone has to agree with everyone on everything, duh), but I have quite a bit of respect for you. You do you. Hopefully, see you in February.

Aww. Thank you. You're cute. Where does this respect come from? I'm a bitch. :heartbeat

I'm banned until March I think but I haven't checked my ban message since and it's probably been turned into a perma by now.
IYKYK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #10910 on: January 18, 2018, 08:36:05 PM »

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #10911 on: January 18, 2018, 09:02:28 PM »

Why do I click? Why do I always click?! :picard
que

etiolate

« Reply #10912 on: January 18, 2018, 09:21:16 PM »
I don't get it. I thought if you went furry then mascots are already sexy. What makes a suit "sexy" then? Access holes?

wait why am I asking this

TVC15

« Reply #10913 on: January 18, 2018, 09:34:38 PM »
I don't get it. I thought if you went furry then mascots are already sexy. What makes a suit "sexy" then? Access holes?

wait why am I asking this

serge

Hot Slice

« Reply #10914 on: January 18, 2018, 09:37:01 PM »
Actually, there’s a comic explaining just that...

https://www.ohjoysextoy.com/fursuits-grey-white/

Same warning as before. Seriously, why would you risk hurting your investment?

etiolate

« Reply #10915 on: January 18, 2018, 09:47:23 PM »
That doesn't explain it. That just tells me furries become furries because they hate themselves.

Hot Slice

« Reply #10916 on: January 18, 2018, 09:54:34 PM »
Actually...

https://www.ohjoysextoy.com/furry/

There is yet another PP sponsored comic, same warning and all that jazz, that explains why some people become furries.

You know, for a comic about dildos, there are a lot of furry comics.

Trurl

« Reply #10917 on: January 18, 2018, 10:04:00 PM »

Hey, that sounds pretty cool but I don't want to spend thousands of dollars.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10918 on: January 18, 2018, 10:05:36 PM »
This board is full of deviants and it's the main reason I post here.

Hot Slice

« Reply #10919 on: January 18, 2018, 10:05:58 PM »
Why do you read and know a lot about a webcomic called "Oh Joy Sex Toy"?
I like understanding how people work. I read up on all kinds of people, lifestyles, and everything that comes with it.

That and I like her Star Trek doodles.