Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2192280 times)

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #11220 on: January 20, 2018, 01:53:11 AM »
Dr D is one of those streamers like Kripp who's best enjoyed in clip format. I've periodically checked out his streams since he started popping off in H1Z1 and his incessant bitching about how much whatever game he plays sucks and is terribly broken and unbalanced is really grating, even more so when you find out his claim to fame is Call of fuckin Duty :lol

How dare you say those sexist letters.... Double D. As if that defines a TWiTtch Streamer. Disgusting.

seagrams hotsauce

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #11221 on: January 20, 2018, 01:55:23 AM »
Ay that's weak shit bro cmon, sober up 
you had a spark when you started now you just etoilet

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #11222 on: January 20, 2018, 01:57:26 AM »
I've always been in the eToilet. :(

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #11223 on: January 20, 2018, 02:36:36 AM »
The longer that bad joke hangs, the better for all of us.

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #11224 on: January 20, 2018, 02:43:30 AM »
I somehow derailed my own thread despite the fact that no one actually replied to my comment that derailed my own thread.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3526322/

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #11225 on: January 20, 2018, 02:44:39 AM »
Careful! If you quadruple post, you trigger The Bore's automated ban system.
每天生气

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #11226 on: January 20, 2018, 02:49:38 AM »
Careful! If you quadruple post, you trigger The Bore's automated ban system.

Thankfully you are breaking up my spam messages.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11227 on: January 20, 2018, 03:06:26 AM »
I somehow derailed my own thread despite the fact that no one actually replied to my comment that derailed my own thread.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3526322/

Two out of the three precogs predicted your guilt

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #11228 on: January 20, 2018, 03:11:19 AM »
Something tells me we're going to be getting more ResetEra refugees coming to the bore pretty soon.  :doge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11229 on: January 20, 2018, 03:41:39 AM »
Sometimes I think about shattering the glass door in my shower and then jabbing one of the shards through my carotid artery so my brother thinks my death was an accident and not the result of a depression I was too ashamed to confide.

But then I think of something funny to say to someone and that helps with the pain.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3507248/

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #11230 on: January 20, 2018, 04:33:53 AM »
The bore: filled with members that got dogpiled on GAF for wrongthink only to attempt to dogpile on new members on The bore.

<checks pic thread>

Filled with cucks.

Makes sense.  :sabu
That's where you're wrong, bub.

I posted about there being a fucking terrorist on Resetera and Assimilate stole my thunder. Fuck you Assimilate, give yourself a bleach enema and die so I can shit on your unmarked grave.
Wrong culture war, sorry.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #11231 on: January 20, 2018, 04:36:21 AM »
Something tells me we're going to be getting more ResetEra refugees coming to the bore pretty soon.  :doge

Soon there will be an army of us.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11232 on: January 20, 2018, 04:42:46 AM »

Soon there will be an army of us.

Alt-Right Reserve Army of Lazy Doxxing & Bitching on The Internet.
ὕβρις

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11233 on: January 20, 2018, 04:48:29 AM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11234 on: January 20, 2018, 06:23:26 AM »
Please come to the politburo comrade.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/things-you-believe-that-you-cant-actually-prove-with-evidence.17572/page-2#post-3506957

I salute you Corrik
12. I felt she thought she was owed the Presidency because she was female.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/federal-government-officially-shut-down.17693/page-15#post-3526836

I support LGBT rights as long as they are not forced upon me openly or my children.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/federal-government-officially-shut-down.17693/page-16#post-3526957

Fighting the women's card and gender unicorn class

:salute

🤴

« Reply #11235 on: January 20, 2018, 08:11:30 AM »

build that wall

spoiler (click to show/hide)
and make them pay $39.99 for it
[close]

Jansen

« Reply #11236 on: January 20, 2018, 09:02:10 AM »
Quote from: GotMineGood, post: 3531236, member: 34295
There is no such thing as an "illegal immigrant" you racist, cunt-faced twat.

Suck me off too Kirblar. You're a horrible mod with a sad existence. Peace out kiddos.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3531236/

nudemacusers

« Reply #11237 on: January 20, 2018, 09:03:34 AM »
Kirby with that vacuum mouth got me like :noah
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

jorma

« Reply #11238 on: January 20, 2018, 09:05:24 AM »
Sometimes I think about shattering the glass door in my shower and then jabbing one of the shards through my carotid artery so my brother thinks my death was an accident and not the result of a depression I was too ashamed to confide.

But then I think of something funny to say to someone and that helps with the pain.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3507248/

This is not the place for frivolity, irreverence or fun of any kind. Please direct any concerns with site management to Rowlf.

Thank you.

I mean i already knew that obviously, but i STILL can't believe he actually said that.  :lol

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #11239 on: January 20, 2018, 10:15:57 AM »
Quote from: GotMineGood, post: 3531236, member: 34295
There is no such thing as an "illegal immigrant" you racist, cunt-faced twat.

Suck me off too Kirblar. You're a horrible mod with a sad existence. Peace out kiddos.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3531236/

Now this is a good ban. #teamaltright

paprikastaude

« Reply #11240 on: January 20, 2018, 10:28:16 AM »
Thankfully the meltdown happened under the guise of fighting racists, so it's only a 1 month clap instead of a perm.  :doge

agrajag

« Reply #11241 on: January 20, 2018, 10:35:37 AM »
Why is Reee breaking people? Or is it Trump?

FStop7

« Reply #11242 on: January 20, 2018, 11:16:25 AM »
Quote from: IcedBlackCoffee
Quote from: BronsonLee
Pump the brakes a bit, guys. If you can't have an argument with someone without making things personal or insulting them, it'd be best to not post it.

Posting a user's social media to insult them is also not acceptable.
What about privately contacting the mods with proof that said poster is arguing in bad faith?
my personal nomination for the craziest person on ResetEra.

Although my favorite memory ever started with a complaint about harassment over PM. This guy was sending someone else videos and saying crazy shit. We checked out his YouTube channel and it turned out he was a bonafide Libyan militant with home grown videos of tanks, explosives, and weapon drills. Definitely the weirdest night on Era ever for me.

Which moderator owned that channel?

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #11243 on: January 20, 2018, 11:17:15 AM »
So, you guys posting on Reset and dragging posts back here to complain about specific users realize that's the beginning of the end of your posting career over there, right? It's not a viable strategy long term if you care about your Reset account. Eventually the mods and admins will start picking off the people talking shit or insulting other posters, just as Besada did.

I understand if you're fed up with that community and are just shitposting but I'm trying to figure out what YOU think is going to happen by using this thread like that.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11244 on: January 20, 2018, 11:27:22 AM »
if you care about your Reset account
Uncle

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #11245 on: January 20, 2018, 11:28:46 AM »
 :neogaf

FStop7

« Reply #11246 on: January 20, 2018, 11:30:18 AM »
I miss Kanye :( Poor guy.

I miss the old Kanye, not the new Kanye.

Even if true, the guy has bipolar disorder and has turned into a vegetable from his meds. I really wonder if he's alright. :(

He visits my gym maybe once a month or so.  Last time was before Christmas.  I haven’t seen him there but my friend who works there texts me about the circus.  He shows up with a body guard, a personal trainer, and a small group of others.  His trainer is apparently a goofball who goes by the name “The Matrix” or “Don-a-matrix.”  My friend said Kanye is definitely not into the whole gym thing. 

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11247 on: January 20, 2018, 12:06:18 PM »
So, you guys posting on Reset and dragging posts back here to complain about specific users realize that's the beginning of the end of your posting career over there, right? It's not a viable strategy long term if you care about your Reset account. Eventually the mods and admins will start picking off the people talking shit or insulting other posters, just as Besada did.

I understand if you're fed up with that community and are just shitposting but I'm trying to figure out what YOU think is going to happen by using this thread like that.
Resetera mods

The Bore

Malka
🤴

Let's Cyber

« Reply #11248 on: January 20, 2018, 12:16:09 PM »
if you care about your Reset account
That's basically what I'm asking, yeah.

Shitpost here OR go be part of the circus. There are some exceptions to that but those people aren't generally looking to stir shit, they're just part of both boards which is fine. I don't understand hating Reset but continuing to post there when riding the fence is disingenuous and USER WARNED: NOT POSTING IN GOOD FAITH. Some of the posters of the past pulled it off because they were actually funny or had a point to make. It made this thread entertaining to read. Some of you brand new people just seem to drag lame arguments back here looking for a pat on the head when someone disagrees with you.

agrajag

« Reply #11249 on: January 20, 2018, 12:30:04 PM »
You always had people like Devo doing that shit here. The Bore = support group for butthurt Gaffers/Rejects

agrajag

« Reply #11250 on: January 20, 2018, 01:40:03 PM »
Nintard tries to work in Nintendo cardboard into a thread that has nothing to do with it. They're not even trying anymore

https://www.resetera.com/threads/whatcha-been-playin-labo-edition.17607/

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #11251 on: January 20, 2018, 01:41:25 PM »
Posting on forums is srz buszns.  :lol

I don't know about others here but it's just lame ass entertainment for me to shitpost on both boards. It's not like im looking for recognition either since i have different nicknames.  :doge

agrajag

« Reply #11252 on: January 20, 2018, 01:48:08 PM »

I don't know about others here but it's just lame ass entertainment for me to shitpost on both boards. It's not like im looking for recognition either since i have different nicknames.  :doge

That's called diversifying your portfolio  :doge

Clockwork5

« Reply #11253 on: January 20, 2018, 01:52:46 PM »
My overall point is the new users, and Riotous is an example of this, have been here since October and has yet to make a post outside this thread.

As always, if you're not going to engage with the site past this thread, you're generally not worth my time (or the time of any regular here.) IMO anyways.

I've been posting in a couple other threads people only call out newbies in this one and its usually people I never see outside of this thread.

:trumps

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11254 on: January 20, 2018, 02:11:59 PM »
It’s way too depressing to follow politics 24/7. I used to wake up and read all new PoliGAF pages before I started work, along with most of the front page of r/politics. Can’t do that shit anymore.

Even center left posters are becoming radicalized these days.
:trumps
🤴

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #11255 on: January 20, 2018, 02:13:35 PM »
It’s way too depressing to follow politics 24/7. I used to wake up and read all new PoliGAF pages before I started work, along with most of the front page of r/politics. Can’t do that shit anymore.

I don’t know if it’s bad to say but 90% of the depressing news stories don’t affect me so I don’t care as much :/

Let's Cyber

« Reply #11256 on: January 20, 2018, 02:16:16 PM »
No.
Then you're probably not doing what I was talking about.

Most of us are here for the fuckery, I know I am. This thread is mostly just for dumb bullshit but this constant crying over "look at this poster on Reset that disagrees with me" isn't entertaining and it has been happening more and more recently.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:28:03 PM by Let's Cyber »

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #11257 on: January 20, 2018, 02:45:13 PM »
look at this poster on Reset that disagrees with me. :'(

You could just look at Jansen's posts in this thread. He/she/xir seems to be pretty good at cataloguing the general fuckery.

Boredfrom

« Reply #11258 on: January 20, 2018, 02:54:26 PM »
I dont have a Resetera account so I dont exactly feel that Im winning discussions by laughing of guys that cancel their news paper subscriptions because the opinions section.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #11259 on: January 20, 2018, 03:20:39 PM »
No.
Then you're probably not what doing what I was talking about.

Most of us are here for the fuckery, I know I am. This thread is mostly just for bullshit anyway but this constant crying over "look at this poster on Reset that disagrees with me" isn't entertaining and it has been happening more and more recently.

Who cares, let these turds get curbed from RE, hopefully when they don't have anything to whine about they burn out and fuck off quickly. There's like two posters worth more than dog shit from the latest crop but most of them have the intellect level of a fuckin rhesus monkey

etiolate

« Reply #11260 on: January 20, 2018, 03:20:57 PM »
Everyone who made a reset account after getting kicked from gaf earns a badge of shame.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #11261 on: January 20, 2018, 03:32:14 PM »

Congrats, you have ascended to where I am. Politics is a dog and pony show. It's only worth following during the elections (4 and 2 year) within like the 4-6 month window.

Himu

« Reply #11262 on: January 20, 2018, 03:35:40 PM »
These days, my resolve is,"don't get offended at things even if they make you mad" politically. I know where my power truly lies and it ain't in bitching. Can't wait to vote! :rejoice

What are the radicalized center left saying?
IYKYK

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #11263 on: January 20, 2018, 03:38:07 PM »
Regarding the over the top whining: sometimes people just need to get it out of their system as a way to deprogram and unwind. I did the same thing when I joined in September.
每天生气

etiolate

« Reply #11264 on: January 20, 2018, 03:40:41 PM »
That community can't be reached. People go to it for the sole purpose of not being challenged. If they didn't have the heavy handed moderation and dogpiling, the nutters wouldn't survive.

sphagnum

« Reply #11265 on: January 20, 2018, 03:45:13 PM »
What are the radicalized center left saying?
Punch Nazis, but no guillotine jokes - that's violent.

Himu

« Reply #11266 on: January 20, 2018, 03:46:02 PM »
Are the central left really saying to punch nazi's? The further left spectrum (where I am) certainly is, and they're fucking nutters.
IYKYK

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #11267 on: January 20, 2018, 03:48:49 PM »
Are we back on this punching nazis shit again? Can someone explain to me again what's so offensive about seeing someone who's literally wearing a swastika in public getting clocked?

sphagnum

« Reply #11268 on: January 20, 2018, 03:51:45 PM »
Are the central left really saying to punch nazi's? The further left spectrum (where I am) certainly is, and they're fucking nutters.

(It's a joke about what the mods allow)

etiolate

« Reply #11269 on: January 20, 2018, 03:55:31 PM »
Well, my twitter feed is mostly posts from sports pundits, sports bloggers and a couple political accounts that are prolific. However, the sports writers out-tweet the political ones and the political ones only tweet in the morning.

The point being that sports punditry and blogging is highly left leaning, but I'd figure they are center left. Just regular democrat voters that aren't real deep thinkers on their politics. However, those people constantly tweet about Trump and they're retweeting the Richard Spencer punch on its 'anniversary'. Not only are they celebrating it, but they're getting mad at the "non violent liberals" responding to tell them that tactic doesn't work. (And it doesn't, and Richard Spencer would openly admit he gets sympathy and recruits out of being punched. They've braggged about how much AntiFa helps them recruit at their own Alt Right speaking events.)

Trump derangement syndrome is real and its viral as can be.

Himu

« Reply #11270 on: January 20, 2018, 03:56:20 PM »
Are we back on this punching nazis shit again? Can someone explain to me again what's so offensive about seeing someone who's literally wearing a swastika in public getting clocked?

Uhhh aside from immediately turning to violence without provocation which gives the Nazi's fuel and increases their ranks and isn't how a civilized democratic society should handle things, I don't know.
IYKYK

sphagnum

« Reply #11271 on: January 20, 2018, 04:07:08 PM »
Quote from: Cindi Mayweather
a civilized democratic society

FALGSC hasn't been achieved yet

El Babua

« Reply #11272 on: January 20, 2018, 04:09:08 PM »
Speaking of Spencer, he owned Sargon more than Anita ever could

spoiler (click to show/hide)

Just ignore the Nazism and pedo defense lol
[close]

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #11273 on: January 20, 2018, 04:13:19 PM »
How do you own a loser? Seems redundant.

Nola

« Reply #11274 on: January 20, 2018, 04:17:36 PM »

Nazis have a right to advocate ethnic cleansing by institutional force or physical, liberals are supposed to be better than that, therefore, being ok with or not immediately staking out a false equivalency about the equal evil of ANTIFA when a Nazi gets punched, makes the group as a whole as radical as the Nazis.

Boredfrom

« Reply #11275 on: January 20, 2018, 04:27:01 PM »
I just dont feel that I can take moral lessons from a group of people that also dogwhistle political violence or complains about opinion pieces of NYT.

Clockwork5

« Reply #11276 on: January 20, 2018, 04:33:35 PM »

It's not offensive.

Unprovoked physical violence is for children and distinguished mentally-challenged people that have the mental capacity of children.

Himu

« Reply #11277 on: January 20, 2018, 04:37:51 PM »
I'm convinced most "Nazi's" of today have come to their positions through bad circumstances. I don't think they really want to advocate ethnic cleansing. Chalk that up to naivete, but I think most of them are just lashing out frustrations and I don't think punching them convinces them to recant their Nazi-ism in any way and only serves to further radicalize. I also don't think the people who advocate violence against them have ever really, truly been in a violent situation much less know what a true fight feels like and anyone who knows what a true fight feels like knows that violence is the last fucking thing you want to do. When you have devolved to the point in a democracy where you no longer challenge others through debate but through violence, that's when the dominoes fall and I highly value the democratic ideal that our republic hopes to serve. Any argument saying that it's okay to punch people because it's "American tradition" is baffling. For one, we aren't at war with the Neo Nazi's. You're not a fucking soldier. And America has waged war with countless groups that didn't deserve it whether it's Native Americans or Vietnamese farmers. Yet these same people who proudly parade America's Nazi violence are some of the loudest anti-American's around. Just being honest. We agree that the Nazi's are ridiculous and need to be stopped from growing but the methods...whoo boy.

IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #11278 on: January 20, 2018, 04:42:14 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3543359/
:beli

Seriously. Maybe I just grew up in a different era of the internet, but I can't imagine being outraged by a Trump tweet. Who gives a shit, he's not even speaking to you (he's speaking to his base).

Himu

« Reply #11279 on: January 20, 2018, 04:44:03 PM »
How could you be offended by that tweet and not laugh out loud at the following quote: "Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months?"

Like, it's hilarious.
IYKYK