Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174620 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #12780 on: January 28, 2018, 02:42:33 PM »
My dick is about 7.5 inches so I don't have any problems. However for any Borians or lurkers with a small dick, you've got 3 choices:

1. Sell crack
2. Make it to the NBA
3. Eating pussy like a king

Because I'm going to assume most of you are cis white males, the first two options are out of your reach. Which is why I will focus on #3. Here is my step by step guide to eating pussy like a king.

1. Take it slow

You don't want to dive for the pussy yet. Hell, don't dive for the boobs yet either. Think of women like Barbarians in Diablo 3. Their sex energy is comparable to Fury. As in D3, you've got to do some things first in order to build her sex power, ie Fury.

If you dive into her pussy right away she'll still be at a depleted level. You have to build it up. This is where foreplay (ie, a War Cry in D3) comes into play. You have to start by caressing her, telling her how beautiful she is, maybe even making her laugh. Kiss her neck. Kiss her shoulders. Give her a back massage. You're slowly building her up.

After the backrub, turn her over and slowly kiss her neck again, shoulders, etc. Slowly move down to the breasts. Don't go for the nipples first, that's played out. Lick the underboob, slowly get to the nipple. Suck her breasts. Now kiss down her stomach. And...

2. Neglect her vagina

As you slowly get closer to her pussy, she'll be expecting you to slide down there. Instead you should do the opposite. Get close to her vagina...and then do the opposite: lick the inside of her thigh/groin area. Kiss her thigh. Move to the other leg, do the same. BTW, do not become predictable. You aren't licking on thigh 5 times, then moving to the other to lick 5 times. Sex is jazz. Improvise. You want to lick around her vagina, building up anticipation. The perfect analogy:

just watch the first minute and 40sec or so

Listen to the crowd of women go crazy each time D'Angelo doesn't start singing. He builds to a climax, and then he goes in.

3. Dinner Time

Now it's time. Start off by gently licking up her vagina, like a cat. Or down. You can choose your own intro move. The main thing you need to know is where her clit is. Find it, and gently begin licking up, down, and around it. Let her movement guide you. Suck on her clit. It's basically like a little dick, with more nerve endings. Suck it like you'd want your own dick sucked (pause). Kiss it. #NotAllWomen like a lot of pressure on their clit, so start gently and increase pressure...and determine what she likes. Or simply ask her. I mean, it is 2018 and we respect women right? Ask.

4. Come Hither

Ok brehs, the g-spot is about 2 inches inside her vagina. The best way to find it, or come close, is to stick your finger in and start doing a "come hither" motion.

I start with two fingers, but maybe 1 is best for your first time. Do this, while still sucking and licking her clit. Increase the speed of your fingers depending on her reaction. At some point you might pause and just start finger fucking her. BTW make sure your finger nails are filed, for gods sake.

I guarantee you this is going to work.

nudemacusers

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #12781 on: January 28, 2018, 02:47:51 PM »
Don’t lick pussy. Suck on it like it’s a milky tit. Lap it up.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Himu

« Reply #12782 on: January 28, 2018, 02:48:17 PM »
:dead
IYKYK

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #12783 on: January 28, 2018, 02:58:35 PM »
SSRI's, aka a specific type of anti depressant. They're famous for their sexual dysfunction side effects. It's rare to find a single user who isn't experiencing serious sexual side effects, usually in the form of being unable to reach orgasm or no libido.

Prozac, Effexor, Zoloft, Celexa, Lexapro, or just about all of the most effective popular anti depressant and anti anxiety medications

Take anti-depressants just because you want to feel less horny brehs.

Jansen

« Reply #12784 on: January 28, 2018, 03:04:39 PM »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #12785 on: January 28, 2018, 03:13:00 PM »
Rahxephon needs to find a chick in China or the Philippines or Thailand or somewhere and either move her here or move there.
I was just asking a question. I don't want to live some white boy weeb Fantasy though.

Himu

« Reply #12786 on: January 28, 2018, 03:25:24 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Why does Mario look like a train conductor here?
IYKYK

BisMarckie

« Reply #12787 on: January 28, 2018, 03:45:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/some-new-technical-details-for-the-last-night.19292/page-8#post-3861948

User warned for being disingenuous about the origins and history of gamergate, and arguing in bad faith.

This reads like a fucking parody

etiolate

« Reply #12788 on: January 28, 2018, 03:45:19 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Why does Mario look like a train conductor here?

Cuz he about to run a train on seven different kingdoms.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #12789 on: January 28, 2018, 03:48:50 PM »
I was on Zoloft for a couple weeks for anxiety attacks, and literally couldn’t jizz.

Did you try any mental aids? You know - like thinking about Hillary?
woke

etiolate

« Reply #12790 on: January 28, 2018, 04:02:28 PM »
or political slashfic?

That night, Hilary would be poling in all the swing's states. . .

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #12792 on: January 28, 2018, 05:03:09 PM »
Read this hot take: Shills aren't capable of having a penis. You're lying.

Just realized you’re the person I had mixed up with Shostakovich for whatever reason.

Go away, dude. I’ve never seen you make a worthwhile post about any subject.
I asked you a legitimate question with my last post though. The one before I said you didn't have a dick. You didn't respond 😯
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 05:07:23 PM by Tokyosandblaster »

Raist

« Reply #12793 on: January 28, 2018, 05:24:41 PM »
User was banned (1 day) for personal insults and backseat moderating (prior warnings)

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3862226/

I mean, he's right tho :lol

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #12794 on: January 28, 2018, 05:30:15 PM »
Roughly 7.5 inches.

Pics or it didn't happen.
I'm too lazy to look it up but I remember reading some study (I think an article about it was posted on GAF off-topic as some point a few years ago) that the estimated average penis size worldwide is 5.6 inches. And when self-reporting, men tended to over embellish their size by an average of 1 to 1.5 inches compared to their actual measurement.

Tasty

« Reply #12795 on: January 28, 2018, 05:38:40 PM »
Sounds about right.

Raist

« Reply #12796 on: January 28, 2018, 05:39:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3867309/

So yes, the entire basis of the game is, factually, built from the creator's hatred of women.

Dennis

« Reply #12797 on: January 28, 2018, 05:42:31 PM »
The Last Night looks so fucking good I almost can't believe it.

Himu

« Reply #12798 on: January 28, 2018, 05:45:45 PM »
I still can’t believe I’m banned for two months. :lol
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 05:53:13 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #12799 on: January 28, 2018, 05:50:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3867309/

So yes, the entire basis of the game is, factually, built from the creator's hatred of women.

And reset is, factually, built from the community's hatred of games and themselves.

Raist

« Reply #12800 on: January 28, 2018, 05:51:16 PM »
I’m still can’t believe I’m banned for two months. :lol

You're most likely on a perm list and they'll catch you at the tiniest mispost. Might as well go with a bang.

Himu

« Reply #12801 on: January 28, 2018, 05:52:44 PM »
Yeah I think that’s their way of saying fuck you this is the last time before we end your ass.

I didn’t know they were trans! How can I keep track of every trans person?!
IYKYK

Leadbelly

« Reply #12802 on: January 28, 2018, 06:14:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/some-new-technical-details-for-the-last-night.19292/page-8#post-3861948

User warned for being disingenuous about the origins and history of gamergate, and arguing in bad faith.

The mod got 'disingenuous' and 'bad faith' in one warning. I think the mod has filled the quota of ERA buzzwords for one day.

Clockwork5

« Reply #12803 on: January 28, 2018, 06:15:15 PM »
Yeah I think that’s their way of saying fuck you this is the last time before we end your ass.

I didn’t know they were trans! How can I keep track of every trans person?!

If only everyone would talk about it every hour of every day!

:doge

etiolate

« Reply #12804 on: January 28, 2018, 06:18:55 PM »
Likely thing to happen: The Last Night selling well and Reset having one of their mini metldowns over their own irrelevance.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #12805 on: January 28, 2018, 06:22:07 PM »
the last night looks like a mra's wet dream. bunch of trash.
nat

Leadbelly

« Reply #12806 on: January 28, 2018, 06:25:14 PM »
Likely thing to happen: The Last Night selling well and Reset having one of their mini metldowns over their own irrelevance.

That will be fun. I think everyone who buys a copy should take a picture with the game in their hands and use it as an avatar.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #12807 on: January 28, 2018, 06:25:19 PM »
People are getting banned for being right now?

The dude pretty much nailed it on gamergate. It was Quinn cheating on her BF with some journalist, who then called her out and the dog-piling began.
The whole drama was so fucking stupid that I still can't wrap my head around how it became a movement.
🤴

etiolate

« Reply #12808 on: January 28, 2018, 06:25:35 PM »
the last night looks like a mra's wet dream. bunch of trash.

Himu

« Reply #12809 on: January 28, 2018, 06:27:27 PM »
Someone explain how Laat Night is for MRA’s? I don’t follow games anymore that aren’t fighting games because video games are mostly trash but I remember the reveal trailer being good. I just rewatched it and it’s still impressive looking and looks like something I’d like to try out.
IYKYK

Rahxephon91

« Reply #12810 on: January 28, 2018, 06:28:56 PM »
Someone explain how Laat Night is for MRA’s? I don’t follow games anymore that aren’t fighting games but I remember the reveal trailer being good. I just rewatched it and it’s still impressive looking and looks like something I’d like to try out.
:beli :comeon

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #12811 on: January 28, 2018, 06:29:39 PM »
Someone explain how Laat Night is for MRA’s? I don’t follow games anymore that aren’t fighting games but I remember the reveal trailer being good. I just rewatched it and it’s still impressive looking and looks like something I’d like to try out.

it's a cyberpunk dystopia where feminism has "won" and the world is shitty and terrible because of it.
nat

thetylerrob

« Reply #12813 on: January 28, 2018, 06:32:18 PM »

The mod got 'disingenuous' and 'bad faith' in one warning. I think the mod has filled the quota of ERA buzzwords for one day.

It's insane that he even got a warning. The mods are a fucking joke.

Himu

« Reply #12814 on: January 28, 2018, 06:33:00 PM »
:beli :comeon

I really don’t. Following games means following news and being up to date. I literally just found out they’re making Secret of Mana for ps4. I didn’t watch any E3 conferences last year. I didn’t know Persona 5 was coming out until the week of its release. I just follow fighters.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #12815 on: January 28, 2018, 06:35:19 PM »

it's a cyberpunk dystopia where feminism has "won" and the world is shitty and terrible because of it.

For real? :lol

I saw it was dystopian but there’s nothing to indicate it was feminism that caused it. How does that work? Feminism is trash but not that trash.
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #12816 on: January 28, 2018, 06:35:48 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-do-you-think-of-duke-nukem-in-todays-climate.2072/

Duke Nukem in todays climate.

NOTHING IS SAFE FROM THESE FEMINAZI'S
:dead :dead :dead
🤴

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #12817 on: January 28, 2018, 06:38:16 PM »

I saw it was dystopian but there’s nothing to indicate it was feminism that caused it. How does that work? Feminism is trash but not that trash.

shrug, i stopped following it since e3 when people were covering it and started to get a sniff about the red pill stink that comes off the thing. the dev is also a gamergate supporter. trash.
nat

Himu

« Reply #12818 on: January 28, 2018, 06:40:23 PM »
I gotta research this game. What the fuck. Here I am thinking it’s bloody Blade Runner but it’s MRA propaganda? :lol
IYKYK

thetylerrob

« Reply #12819 on: January 28, 2018, 06:40:58 PM »

shrug, i stopped following it since e3 when people were covering it and started to get a sniff about the red pill stink that comes off the thing. the dev is also a gamergate supporter. trash.

It's only half as MRA red pill problematic as the most popular hate factory on the net, www.thebore.com.

Raist

« Reply #12820 on: January 28, 2018, 06:44:48 PM »
Someone explain how Laat Night is for MRA’s? I don’t follow games anymore that aren’t fighting games because video games are mostly trash but I remember the reveal trailer being good. I just rewatched it and it’s still impressive looking and looks like something I’d like to try out.

THIS GAME IS ANTI-WIMINN

Tasty

« Reply #12821 on: January 28, 2018, 06:46:22 PM »

Apparently the guy said "two years ago" it was a future where both feminism and socialized healthcare have "won," but he's tried to distance himself from that stuff lately (while at the same time still tweeting questionable things.)

Tasty

« Reply #12822 on: January 28, 2018, 06:47:11 PM »
Egalitarianism :lol

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #12823 on: January 28, 2018, 06:48:33 PM »
I gotta research this game. What the fuck. Here I am thinking it’s bloody Blade Runner but it’s MRA propaganda? :lol
There's not really much known about the story. I believe the dev has also said that it has changed a lot since those tweets. The current summary of the game doesn't have any hints of MRA

Humans first knew the era of survival. Then they knew the era of work. Now they live in the era of leisure. Machines have surpassed human labour not only in strength, but in precision, intellect, and creativity. The fight for survival doesn’t mean food and water, but a purpose for living. People now define themselves by what they consume, not what they create.

The Last Night immerses you in the everyday life of Charlie, a second-class citizen living in a city brimming with augmentation and citizens living a gamified existence -- none of which Charlie can experience himself due to a childhood accident. Apathetic and disheartened by the seemingly pointless world around him, Charlie is presented with an opportunity to take matters into his own hands. But at what risk?

Leadbelly

« Reply #12824 on: January 28, 2018, 06:49:21 PM »
People are getting banned for being right now?

The dude pretty much nailed it on gamergate. It was Quinn cheating on her BF with some journalist, who then called her out and the dog-piling began.
The whole drama was so fucking stupid that I still can't wrap my head around how it became a movement.

I heard about it late so I could never quite figure out what it was about. It is a movement with no leadership or organistation. Basically anyone can join for whatever reason. A nebulous armophous group with differing opinions and reasons for joining. That is the problem with internet movements.

And so you have one side who are adamant, this is what the movement is about, this is what is stands for: it is about harrassing women and pushing them out of gaming. And another side will say, no, it is about journalism in gaming, that is what I signed up for. And it can be both at the same time. You can say whatever you want because of the nebulous nature of it.

Anyone can join for any reason, from any country.

Hot Slice

« Reply #12825 on: January 28, 2018, 06:52:09 PM »
There is nothing inherently wrong with egalitarianism, the problem is there are so few actual egalitarians and an excessive amount of people that get what it entails being one so fucking wrong.

I consider myself an egalitarian, and it’s kinda of frustrating when so many get it wrong. Don’t talk about it much though, why all the fuss right?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 06:58:26 PM by Hot Slice »

Tasty

« Reply #12826 on: January 28, 2018, 06:52:28 PM »
There's not really much known about the story. I believe the dev has also said that it has changed a lot since those tweets. The current summary of the game doesn't have any hints of MRA

Humans first knew the era of survival. Then they knew the era of work. Now they live in the era of leisure. Machines have surpassed human labour not only in strength, but in precision, intellect, and creativity. The fight for survival doesn’t mean food and water, but a purpose for living. People now define themselves by what they consume, not what they create.

The Last Night immerses you in the everyday life of Charlie, a second-class citizen living in a city brimming with augmentation and citizens living a gamified existence -- none of which Charlie can experience himself due to a childhood accident. Apathetic and disheartened by the seemingly pointless world around him, Charlie is presented with an opportunity to take matters into his own hands. But at what risk?

Normally I'd buy this, but his old anti-feminist tweets reeeeallly made it sound like that ethos was being baked into the entire game. So if he's done an about-face, I'm going to need more concrete examples of the game not being tainted.

But it's not like I'm buyin' that shit anyways :heyman

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #12827 on: January 28, 2018, 06:52:34 PM »
you can say whatever you want about the origins, or if there is leadership. it never mattered. gamergate was an excuse for shitty whiny dudes to jump onto a bandwagon and harass women. the branding faded but the shitty dudes stuck around and eventually moved to different industries. that shit is still happening right now.
nat

Jansen

« Reply #12828 on: January 28, 2018, 06:53:50 PM »
era :lol

Tasty

« Reply #12829 on: January 28, 2018, 06:54:03 PM »
There is nothing inherently wrong with egalitarianism, the problem is there are so few actual egalitarians and an excessive amount of people that get what it entails being one so fucking wrong.

I don't disagree but I just have to laugh at anybody using that term these days. It feels like something you'd hear every five minutes in High School Libertarians Club. When digg was on Ron Paul's dick it was basically the justification for a whole bunch of shit policies, which I didn't realize until years later.

etiolate

« Reply #12830 on: January 28, 2018, 06:54:21 PM »

No, the story is some dystopian cyberpunk where people live off of some form of Universal Basic Income and spend their lives jacked in rather than doing anything for a living. That's about as much as I can remember.

https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/8x9wyv/gamergate-feminism-cyberpunk-an-interview-with-the-last-night-designer

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #12831 on: January 28, 2018, 06:55:15 PM »
I do wonder how people would receive Demolition man nowadays. Probably just as a disgusting alt-right fantasy.

Himu

« Reply #12832 on: January 28, 2018, 06:56:08 PM »
From what I just read, the games sounds worth looking at. Say what you will about feminism itself, the guy doesn’t say feminism period, but specifically says modern feminism, which is shit. Also, a story about “progressivism gone extreme” sounds interesting. What does the game have to say? I wanna find out. Funny how gamers say games are art but the thing about art is that it’s about self expression. But somehow some self expression is lesser than others. Once upon a time, people didn’t know what to expect to get from art so they’d go see a film with an interesting premise to see wtf the creators had to say. Blazing Saddles. Clockwork Orange. Dr Strangelove. Shit like that. Gamergate support or not, I doubt that will factor into the actual game and he has says he has disavowed his past words.

Plus cinematic platformer? The good kind (ex: Another World) or the kusoge kind (Limbo)?

Seems like more Social Studies Warrior outrage about shit that doesn’t matter. :idont
IYKYK

Raist

« Reply #12833 on: January 28, 2018, 06:56:32 PM »
That thread now has a whole debate on stick figures :dead
Yeah, exactly. People know immediately "that's a dude" when you put it in a restroom sign, yet when it's used anywhere else it's "default genderless stickman" (and if you point this out, let alone try to change it, you're being "irrational"). Male normalization at its finest.

If you see a woman on the left, and an indefinite-gender character on the right, congratulations, society has successfully conditioned you to see male as "default".

Can't make this shit up :lol

Leadbelly

« Reply #12834 on: January 28, 2018, 06:58:22 PM »
you can say whatever you want about the origins, or if there is leadership. it never mattered. gamergate was an excuse for shitty whiny dudes to jump onto a bandwagon and harass women. the branding faded but the shitty dudes stuck around and eventually moved to different industries. that shit is still happening right now.

Right.

And then I see what someone from in Gamergate says, like Mundanematt. He denies all of that, and claims it is about journalism in gaming. And I believe that is exactly what is for him. For him.

And thats my point. You can pretty much claim it is whatever you like. There is no real objective way of measuring how many people use it just to harrass women and how many genuinely believe what it claims itself to be.

And so, I pretty much don't think anything of it. No reason to bother with the drama.

Hot Slice

« Reply #12835 on: January 28, 2018, 06:58:47 PM »

I don't disagree but I just have to laugh at anybody using that term these days. It feels like something you'd hear every five minutes in High School Libertarians Club.
Yeah, it’s part of the reason I don’t talk about it, specially not IRL; it’s not really a thing that even needs to be said, so why bother fussing if it leads to frustration?

Raist

« Reply #12836 on: January 28, 2018, 06:59:12 PM »

Plus cinematic platformer? The good kind (ex: Another World) or the kusoge kind (Limbo)?

Another world / Flashback are inspirations, apparently. Not that it means it will be good obv.

Himu

« Reply #12837 on: January 28, 2018, 07:00:50 PM »

Another world / Flashback are inspirations, apparently. Not that it means it will be good obv.

Oh good. Glad it’s not inspired by that shit game Limbo.

I’ll buy it. When does it come out? Will it be on ps4?
IYKYK

Hot Slice

« Reply #12838 on: January 28, 2018, 07:04:33 PM »
Last Night? I think it will be on everything eventually, but might premiere on Windows 10 and Xbox One.

etiolate

« Reply #12839 on: January 28, 2018, 07:04:51 PM »
The FBI investigated the whole Gamergate thing and found a few SA goons sending copy/pasta to Anita.

If you learn anything from Gamergate, then learn the gameplan used by the bad actors on the left.

1. Someone points out you're up to something bad or are wrong on a subject.
2. This starts to get around the internet
3. Claim harassment, send harassment story to friendly media outlets.
4. Act like a jackass to hopefully increase negativity towards you
5. Double down on harassment
6. Use harassment claim to silence, deplatform and defund the person or people who noticed your wrongdoing

The entire thing just played out again with the Peterson Chan 4 interview. The feminist lost the interview, had the interview go viral, and then a day ro two later spun the harassment story (which was sent to multiple friendly outlets).

This doesn't mean there isn't harassment, but that harassment is always framed in these instances to be one-way and to shift attention away from wrongdoing. You'll see this tactic played out over and over. The joke being that it tends to come from feminism, and its feminism using a helpless damsel trope to defend itself. Suddenly strong women can't handle hearing "you suck"*.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Anita listed being told "you suck" as the dangerous, awful harassment she experienced online in her UN speech.... given to the Saudi Arabian head of that department of the UN. :lol
[close]