Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174326 times)

wsippel

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #14040 on: February 05, 2018, 02:02:14 PM »
Is it logical you can only identify as male, female or none?

In Germany, we now officially have "male", "female" and "other". "Other" doesn't mean "vapogender hedgehogkin" though. It's for people diagnosed with rare genetic conditions, I assume stuff like XX testicular disorder, XYY syndrome or Klinefelter syndrome.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #14041 on: February 05, 2018, 02:06:56 PM »
What problem would they have with it? I just read the Wikipedia page and it seems innocuous, if notable for historical accuracy. I assume that's the issue, since real history won't pass their purity tests.

"Why are there no black people in this game that depicts historically accurate medieval europe?"

"What do you mean I can only play as a white straight cismale?"

"Why did they include multiple depictions of rape in this game set in medieval europe?"

"What do you mean I can't cast magic"

"Why are there so few women in positions of power that I can interact with in this game that is set in a historically accurate medieval europe?"

paprikastaude

« Reply #14042 on: February 05, 2018, 02:08:17 PM »
The director of the game at one point posted a picture of him wearing an edgelord t-shirt, which set off the reee alarms. There already was a thread in which someone insinuated that buying the game means that you support the oppression of minorities and women (even though the thread creator himself didn't even know what the director allegedly did/said).
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 02:19:09 PM by Spieler1 »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14043 on: February 05, 2018, 02:09:32 PM »
Thanks for all the support guys, attack helicopters and everyone in between.  :)

One of my longtime LGTB friends tried to overturn the ban because he thought it was ludicrous that they labeled me sexist, racist and transphobic (I've hit all 3 marks!) but alas the mod (one of founding fathers) said it was "out of his hands".
There has really been a hostile take-over it seems.

With that said, I certainly didn't post as risky there as I did on the Bore. Because:
A) The Bore has working sarcasm and trolling scanners as old GAF did
B) ResetEra as someone put aptly is a minefield.

Still, I got warnings for menial shit before.
1. Saying that I wasn't thrilled about the fact that former dumb GAF mods were just allowed to walk-in as if nothing at happened with shower elf (first warning)
2. Dave Chapelle is a transphobic (I disagreed completely - 2nd warning / week ban)
3. Hey guys, Poland and Eastern Europe are quite backwards socially (PERMED!)

My recent posts were dog piles anyway.
1. Some dumb Nintendo thing about Diddy Kong Racing 2, where I said: "in fact they were working on it"
while some douche nozzle had to quote and say: "RUMORED1!!!" . Which let me to post some assets from the game that they didn't recognize the blind bats

2. I went into a Trump thread because someone had posted something like: "The world laughs at the destruction of the US, the world is ending etc." when I said (as a non-US citizen) that wasn't true at all and people were actually quite divided here as well.
And most governments just focus on working with the US or any other country because you really can't cut ties because you don't like one guy. I mean, we buy most of our gas from Putin who shot down one of our commercial flights.
Some hate Trump guts while others think his economic agenda isn't so bad, besides he hasn't launched a dumb war yet. And he said: "HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS YOUR COUNTRY IS GOING TO SHIT!" and I say: "What? My country is fine" at which point the dogpile began until I posted: "guys guys, I'm not from US"

Ah well

Con: No more time to spend on ResetEra garbage tier website
Pro: More time to spend on the Bore  :rejoice

:doge

They just weed out people who are remotely curious or critical, a typical trait from us Dutchies. MMaRsu won't last long either at this rate. They probably think he worships Pepe for having a frog avatar.
🤴

tummyfat

« Reply #14044 on: February 05, 2018, 02:14:45 PM »
Someone please warn Nintex for his transphobia

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #14045 on: February 05, 2018, 02:17:22 PM »
Resetera modship makes me think of that age old Chris Rock joke

“When i’m taking out money at night I don’t look over my shoulder for the media,”

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14046 on: February 05, 2018, 02:17:31 PM »
Nintex at least now you have firsthand experience of how McCarthyism works.

Himu

« Reply #14047 on: February 05, 2018, 02:22:16 PM »
Join me fellow weebs! Raise your arms and answer the weeaboogender call!
IYKYK

kingv

« Reply #14048 on: February 05, 2018, 02:23:39 PM »
A LIST OF GENDERS ON TUMBLR FROM PEOPLE WHO CLAIM (emphasis) TO BE TRANS

http://genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender

When you base this on identity you allow people in who identify and just make shit up or have autism. But nah. Gotta defend them.

Heres the thing, i dont care if these people want to be as distinguished mentally-challenged as they want to be. I have a problem with them trying to get me to recognise that:

"Hydrogender: a gender which shares qualities with water" and the rest of their bullshit is an actual thing.

I would love a study to be done of these people being interviewed and detailing how they went through their transition to reach the conclusions they have.

I’m pretty sure they just stopped taking their meds.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #14049 on: February 05, 2018, 02:26:06 PM »
I'm uncomfortable posting in the same thread as someone who identifies as Rarewaregender.

Pre or post microsoft though

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14050 on: February 05, 2018, 02:26:36 PM »
Man, Kingdom Come has the mods fired up.

Considering how much the game aims for realism, I wonder if the "put out" stat for women will vary depending on who they are and what their status is
User banned 7 days: Misogyny

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4183935/

Also sounds like they're planning something

Please remain civil while engaging in this thread. We will make clear our policy on Kingdom Come at a later time.

Wow the guy got banned for mysogyny???????????? FOR 7 FUCKING DAYS?

LOL
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14051 on: February 05, 2018, 02:29:36 PM »
Thanks for all the support guys, attack helicopters and everyone in between.  :)

One of my longtime LGTB friends tried to overturn the ban because he thought it was ludicrous that they labeled me sexist, racist and transphobic (I've hit all 3 marks!) but alas the mod (one of founding fathers) said it was "out of his hands".

With that said, I certainly didn't post as risky there as I did on the Bore. Because:

1. Saying that I wasn't thrilled about the fact that former dumb GAF mods were just allowed to walk-in as if nothing at happened with shower elf (first warning)
2. Dave Chapelle is a transphobic (I disagreed completely - 2nd warning / week ban)

1. Some dumb Nintendo thing about Diddy Kong Racing 2, where I said: "in fact they were working on it"
while some douche nozzle had to quote and say: "RUMORED1!!!" . Which let me to post some assets from the game that they didn't recognize the blind bats

2. I went into a Trump thread because someone had posted something like: "The world laughs at the destruction of the US, the world is ending etc." when I said (as a non-US citizen) that wasn't true at all and people were actually quite divided here as well.
And most governments just focus on working with the US or any other country because you really can't cut ties because you don't like one guy. I mean, we buy most of our gas from Putin who shot down one of our commercial flights.
Some hate Trump guts while others think his economic agenda isn't so bad, besides he hasn't launched a dumb war yet. And he said: "HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS YOUR COUNTRY IS GOING TO SHIT!" and I say: "What? My country is fine" at which point the dogpile began until I posted: "guys guys, I'm not from US"

Ah well

They just weed out people who are remotely curious or critical, a typical trait from us Dutchies. MMaRsu won't last long either at this rate. They probably think he worships Pepe for having a frog avatar.

Yo Nintex, fucked up to see you get banned for this bullshit man. Some garbage moderation going on at Era. I thought it was gonna be a chill forum. Aint nothing as good as TheBore tho.
What

tummyfat

« Reply #14052 on: February 05, 2018, 02:29:59 PM »
It took GAF years to get the 'banned book' stage with games like Hatred.

Resetera is making good progress for a young upstart

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #14053 on: February 05, 2018, 02:30:11 PM »
PLEASE REMAIN CIVIL AND DON'T POST ABOUT RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, A GAME THAT CELEBRATES WESTERN EXPANSION AND SUBJUGATION OF INDIGENOUS PEOPLES, UNTIL THE BORE MODERATION STAFF HAS MADE CLEAR OUR POLICY AT A LATER TIME.
©@©™

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #14054 on: February 05, 2018, 02:30:14 PM »
Well it was Pau who (more than likely) did the banning, so I'm not surprised.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14055 on: February 05, 2018, 02:30:18 PM »

Considering how much the game aims for realism, I wonder if the "put out" stat for women will vary depending on who they are and what their status is

Please remain civil while engaging in this thread. We will make clear our policy on Kingdom Come at a later time.

Wow the guy got banned for mysogyny???????????? FOR 7 FUCKING DAYS?

LOL

Was it Sweet Nicole again? 

Someone or several people there are just completely off the deep end.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14056 on: February 05, 2018, 02:31:20 PM »
PLEASE REMAIN CIVIL AND DON'T POST ABOUT RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, A GAME THAT CELEBRATES WESTERN EXPANSION AND SUBJUGATION OF INDIGENOUS PEOPLES, UNTIL THE BORE MODERATION STAFF HAS MADE CLEAR OUR POLICY AT A LATER TIME.

PLEASE DON'T POST ABOUT POSTING ABOUT RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 IN RED FONT AS IT IS OFFENSIVE TO NATIVE AMERICANS OR THOSE WHO IDENTIFY THEIR GENDER AS NATIVE AMERICAN.
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #14057 on: February 05, 2018, 02:32:01 PM »
brb, banning myself for inadvertent whitesplaining
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14058 on: February 05, 2018, 02:33:27 PM »
brb, banning myself

USER WAS WARNED: POSTING ABOUT MODERATION INSTEAD OF PMING MODERATION STAFF

I WAS WARNED: POSTING ABOUT MODERATION INSTEAD OF PMING MYSELF
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14059 on: February 05, 2018, 02:42:06 PM »
At this point, I'm just waiting for this to happen:

After careful review, ResetEra staff would like to announce the following:

Please do not post on this forum or anywhere else on the Internet as it may be offensive to others.  We can all get along if we in fact do not post.  Let's make this best forum out there.
ど助平

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14060 on: February 05, 2018, 02:50:59 PM »

Ah well

Yo Nintex, fucked up to see you get banned for this bullshit man. Some garbage moderation going on at Era. I thought it was gonna be a chill forum. Aint nothing as good as TheBore tho.
I mistakenly thought that ResetEra would be more like the GAF of old, especially when all the old faces returned and we had drum circles. But old GAF is this place, GAF is dead and ResetEra is garbage  :doge
🤴

Himu

« Reply #14061 on: February 05, 2018, 02:56:52 PM »

no

....N...Nani?!

:uguu
IYKYK

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #14062 on: February 05, 2018, 02:57:24 PM »
The failure of Reset is the same one as GAF. The inability to see that your product is not the server or the software or the "safe space" It's the content and entertainment the users bring with them. You can 100k users but if they're all boring drones it wont do you any good. GAF went and purged anyone interesting over the years and set itself up as a bastion of inclusion and look what happened. Reset seems hell bent on making things even more bland.
que

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14063 on: February 05, 2018, 03:04:34 PM »

no

....N...Nani?!

:uguu

:rage

Another BAKA who doesn't WAKARIMASU the struggle DESUGANBARU NIPPON WEEABOOTAKU the SHORAI is MINNA
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 03:10:36 PM by Dos Locos Tacos »
ど助平

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #14064 on: February 05, 2018, 03:06:14 PM »

How the hell did this post fly under the radar with no warning

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4183508/

Could it be he introduced the moderation to his close friends Andrew Jackson and Andrew Jackson
Uncle

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
bent

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14066 on: February 05, 2018, 03:07:29 PM »

How the hell did this post fly under the radar with no warning

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4183508/

Could it be he introduced the moderation to his close friends Andrew Jackson and Andrew Jackson
Reggie avatar = +10 ban shield
🤴

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14067 on: February 05, 2018, 03:07:38 PM »
ど助平

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #14068 on: February 05, 2018, 03:08:03 PM »
A LIST OF GENDERS ON TUMBLR FROM PEOPLE WHO CLAIM (emphasis) TO BE TRANS

http://genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender

When you base this on identity you allow people in who identify and just make shit up or have autism. But nah. Gotta defend them.

This list could literally have been written by a far-right troll as part of a slippery slop argument.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14069 on: February 05, 2018, 03:11:42 PM »
All according to keikaku :smug

TL note:
spoiler (click to show/hide)
"Keikaku" means FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.
[close]
ど助平

Optimus

« Reply #14070 on: February 05, 2018, 03:12:09 PM »
Btw I'm gendergender. I identify as a gender, not a specific one just the word gender.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14071 on: February 05, 2018, 03:18:44 PM »

I wonder what Resetera identifies as

Glassgender: a gender that is very sensitive and fragile
🤴

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14072 on: February 05, 2018, 03:26:54 PM »
Btw I'm gendergender. I identify as a gender, not a specific one just the word gender.

I identify as a Prime Time Player.

ど助平

« Reply #14073 on: February 05, 2018, 03:28:36 PM »
So how long did the honeymoon last, 2 months?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #14074 on: February 05, 2018, 03:34:48 PM »
Ever since I started posting on Resetera, the site just resonated strongly with me.  And I don't mean in the same sense as the average person might enjoy conversing with the community, I mean it feels like the spirit of the site is an integral part of me.  Not just that I feel like the site, but it feels like I AM the forum itself.  Replying to a post sends a satisfying tingle through my spine, almost like...message sent and summarily received.  Further reinforcing this abiding sense is that when I sleep, I continue seeing the thread titles scrolling past in my mind.  In fact as silly as it might sound I once received an actual premonition this way, in my dreams I saw a thread that broke the news that Aziz Ansari was a sexual abuser, and remember thinking "no, not him!" but there it was, spelled out, now a part of my being.  The next day I awoke to see that it was true.  Sure the site has its bad elements, but likewise I must admit so do I; and just like the excellent moderation here, I do my best to "ban" those dark thoughts from myself, and "warn" myself when I begin to slip.

Being in the presence of this site makes me feel something I've never felt before.  It feels like...home.  Therefore I feel confident in declaring that I have in actuality found my gender, I now know what I identify is.  I am resetgender.

In light of this revelation I would ask that everyone please do your best to treat me well, and with respect.  Please try to refrain from problematic conversations as they can, and will, influence who I am accordingly.  Please keep the funny pics thread full of images that elicit a smile (the gifs actually tickle) and do your best to promote the flourishing of this site here and abroad.  I...no, we, appreciate your presence here.
Uncle

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #14075 on: February 05, 2018, 03:39:05 PM »

PLEASE DON'T POST ABOUT POSTING ABOUT RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 IN RED FONT AS IT IS OFFENSIVE TO NATIVE AMERICANS OR THOSE WHO IDENTIFY THEIR GENDER AS NATIVE AMERICAN.

Mod fight :rejoice

etiolate

« Reply #14076 on: February 05, 2018, 03:41:15 PM »
Reset is chill tho

Optimus

« Reply #14077 on: February 05, 2018, 03:43:34 PM »
Ever since I started posting on Resetera, the site just resonated strongly with me.  And I don't mean in the same sense as the average person might enjoy conversing with the community, I mean it feels like the spirit of the site is an integral part of me.  Not just that I feel like the site, but it feels like I AM the forum itself.  Replying to a post sends a satisfying tingle through my spine, almost like...message sent and summarily received.  Further reinforcing this abiding sense is that when I sleep, I continue seeing the thread titles scrolling past in my mind.  In fact as silly as it might sound I once received an actual premonition this way, in my dreams I saw a thread that broke the news that Aziz Ansari was a sexual abuser, and remember thinking "no, not him!" but there it was, spelled out, now a part of my being.  The next day I awoke to see that it was true.  Sure the site has its bad elements, but likewise I must admit so do I; and just like the excellent moderation here, I do my best to "ban" those dark thoughts from myself, and "warn" myself when I begin to slip.

Being in the presence of this site makes me feel something I've never felt before.  It feels like...home.  Therefore I feel confident in declaring that I have in actuality found my gender, I now know what I identify is.  I am resetgender.

In light of this revelation I would ask that everyone please do your best to treat me well, and with respect.  Please try to refrain from problematic conversations as they can, and will, influence who I am accordingly.  Please keep the funny pics thread full of images that elicit a smile (the gifs actually tickle) and do your best to promote the flourishing of this site here and abroad.  I...no, we, appreciate your presence here.

Holy shit, this is brilliant. Is it a copypasta or an actual resetera post?

nudemacusers

« Reply #14078 on: February 05, 2018, 03:44:31 PM »

I identify as a Prime Time Player.
Here is a good example, for the bigots, of how you can identify as something without ever having to look or act the part.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #14079 on: February 05, 2018, 03:45:00 PM »
Threads like the Subnautica one are just purity tests.  If you post in the thread and your opinion is not 100% within lock step you will be shamed via "warning" from a mod and dogpiled by the mob.  If you persist in your wrongthink you will be banned.  The only way to "win" is not to play the game.

ANY thread, no matter what the topic is, can turn into such shitshows at the blink of an eye.

I was maybe considering signing up whenever they first announced this new place was going up. Then I saw the list of admins/mods, and their "statements".
I noped faster than that octopus gif.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #14080 on: February 05, 2018, 03:46:22 PM »
Holy shit, this is brilliant. Is it a copypasta or an actual resetera post?

I just wrote it  :success
[close]
Uncle

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #14081 on: February 05, 2018, 04:14:08 PM »
Not surprisingly Sweet Nicole shuts down the subnautica thread once people start discussing the firing and how resetera had a part in that. Fucking disgusting.

« Reply #14082 on: February 05, 2018, 04:15:15 PM »
Saw yall going on about that gender list on the last page but listen. This is nothing compared to finding an actual person you know on tumblr and they're claiming to be otherkin with animals, demons, deities, the void, and 20+ fictional characters all the same time, literally claiming to have memories of being them.

Like, you go the kin tags on tumblr and find people claiming to be all kinds of crazy shit and it's terrible, but finding a friend of a friend from years ago who's actually the bad image tumblr has personified really does a number on you

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #14083 on: February 05, 2018, 04:17:26 PM »
Not surprisingly Sweet Nicole shuts down the subnautica thread once people start discussing the firing and how resetera had a part in that. Fucking disgusting.
I'm sure that will make the developer think about his sins and less mad and vengeful at the world.  :doge
🤴

agrajag

« Reply #14084 on: February 05, 2018, 04:17:32 PM »
Lol people on GAF are now openly calling reset "reeeee era," what a time to be alive boyos

Himu

« Reply #14085 on: February 05, 2018, 04:18:34 PM »
Saw yall going on about that gender list on the last page but listen. This is nothing compared to finding an actual person you know on tumblr and they're claiming to be otherkin with animals, demons, deities, the void, and 20+ fictional characters all the same time, literally claiming to have memories of being them.

Like, you go the kin tags on tumblr and find people claiming to be all kinds of crazy shit and it's terrible, but finding a friend of a friend from years ago who's actually the bad image tumblr has personified really does a number on you

Have a nice trip to a trans support group. You’ll meet people who identify as those on the list in the flesh taking up presence time and space from actual trans people. I have interacted with them in real life. Not a pretty sight.
IYKYK

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #14086 on: February 05, 2018, 04:21:13 PM »
Fuck you, you fascist piece of shit. I will only applaud you when you keel over or are hauled off to account for your crimes, whichever comes first.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4193858/
sigh

agrajag

« Reply #14087 on: February 05, 2018, 04:21:46 PM »
That Minnie Mouse avatar kills me every time

« Reply #14088 on: February 05, 2018, 04:24:00 PM »
Have a nice trip to a trans support group. You’ll meet people who identify as those on the list in the flesh taking up presence time and space from actual trans people. I have interacted with them in real life. Not a pretty sight.

Thanks but I'll have to pass. That dude starting drama with my girlfriend because she posted a picture of one of these characters tripping down some stairs and tagged it as #me, claiming she did not respect his identity, was more than enough for me.

Also I'm very sorry you have to go through this shit
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 04:42:08 PM by CrazyDiamond »

Himu

« Reply #14089 on: February 05, 2018, 04:32:44 PM »

Thanks but I'll have to pass. That dude starting drama with my girlfriend because she posted a picture of one of these characters tripping down some stairs and tagged it as #me, claiming she did not respect her identity, was more than enough for me.

It was a her? Why am I so shocked /s

Her as in born a girl? Most non binaries were born female. Being non binary is their way of escaping being sexualized, but I’m convinced many do it for the attention.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 04:37:18 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14090 on: February 05, 2018, 04:35:52 PM »
Hey Cindi, if i'm attracted to Elle Fanning in the movie 3 Generations, where she plays a transgender man, does that make me gay?

Please say no.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #14091 on: February 05, 2018, 04:39:11 PM »
Who got doxxed? Dude's job description is in his Twitter bio

:trumps
©@©™

Himu

« Reply #14092 on: February 05, 2018, 04:40:06 PM »
Who got doxxed? Dude's job description is in his Twitter bio

:trumps

Oh so, can we un censor taco Roberts now?
IYKYK

« Reply #14093 on: February 05, 2018, 04:41:22 PM »

Thanks but I'll have to pass. That dude starting drama with my girlfriend because she posted a picture of one of these characters tripping down some stairs and tagged it as #me, claiming she did not respect her identity, was more than enough for me.

Her as in born a girl? Most non binaries were born female. Being non binary is their way of escaping being sexualized, but I’m convinced many do it for the attention.

Wait, I used the wrong pronoun by accident. Born a girl, yes, but went by he/him. I don't remember the details beyond that, if he was non-binary or what.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14094 on: February 05, 2018, 04:41:35 PM »
That Minnie Mouse avatar kills me every time

:reeeee     :reeeee     :reeeee     :reeeee     :reeeee     :reeeee     :reeeee     :reeeee     :reeeee     :reeeee     :reeeee     :reeeee     :reeeee     :reeeee
ど助平

stufte

« Reply #14095 on: February 05, 2018, 04:43:02 PM »
Actively seeking to get someone fired for ideas you disagree with is repugnant. It's not doxxing exactly, but it's fucking with peoples lives in the same fashion and ERA has some of the worst offenders when it comes to this type of "discourse". Dumb self righteous cunts.

agrajag

« Reply #14096 on: February 05, 2018, 04:44:00 PM »

Wait, I used the wrong pronoun by accident. Born a girl, yes, but went by he/him. I don't remember the details beyond that, if he was non-binary or what.

Why would she go by "he" if he is non-binary?  :mindblown

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #14097 on: February 05, 2018, 04:49:40 PM »
Actively seeking to get someone fired for ideas you disagree with is repugnant. It's not doxxing exactly, but it's fucking with peoples lives in the same fashion and ERA has some of the worst offenders when it comes to this type of "discourse". Dumb self righteous cunts.
You have to remember, for them, it’s not ideas. It’s dark hatetext that is banged out on a keyboard made of bone and tears, and ejected with the malice of a thousand wombats to the poor innocent eyes and phones of Twitter.

I mean, someone might feel bad. Unless it’s Alt-Right, or TERFs, or cismales. Fuck them.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #14098 on: February 05, 2018, 04:51:27 PM »
Don't make fun of my opinions of Disney movies and I won't be put in the position of being forced to get you fired.

:rage
Kiddo.
[close]

Himu

« Reply #14099 on: February 05, 2018, 05:02:41 PM »

Hahahahahaha sounds about right. Always triggered afabs.

Why would she go by "he" if he is non-binary?  :mindblown

You’d be surprised!
IYKYK