Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174291 times)

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #16440 on: February 15, 2018, 05:48:25 PM »
That just looks like pizza.

Delicious pizza.
野球

Jansen

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #16442 on: February 15, 2018, 05:50:17 PM »
My family comes from a place where Jews were FORBIDDEN to do specific things. Overall, America offers opportunities for everyone and racism isn't that bad. It's not perfect, but no country is perfect. I'd like to see neo-nazis eradicated like everyone else - but hey, they are constitutionally allowed to speak.
Banned for "down playing racism". If you can't make comparative statements about levels of racism then how do you ever know if it's getting better? The only answer is that complaints about racism are ends unto themselves which is why only the most extreme and uncharitable interpretations of society persist. It's like a kind of social darwinism.

This post is genocide, dont downplay genocide you nazi fucks

Jansen

« Reply #16443 on: February 15, 2018, 05:50:49 PM »
NY pizza is garbage

The only good pizza is California pizza

(Image removed from quote.)

looks like shit

I'd rather eat at pizza street

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #16444 on: February 15, 2018, 05:54:01 PM »
Im in NJ and I rather order Dominos than eat at one of the 12 identical pizza places near me that charge $3 for a single slice of grease with half a pepperoni.
:O

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #16445 on: February 15, 2018, 05:57:19 PM »
NY pizza is garbage

The only good pizza is California pizza

"Guys it's my first day, what do I put on pizzas?

Guys?

Well, YOLO"

Himu

« Reply #16446 on: February 15, 2018, 06:06:26 PM »
My family comes from a place where Jews were FORBIDDEN to do specific things. Overall, America offers opportunities for everyone and racism isn't that bad. It's not perfect, but no country is perfect. I'd like to see neo-nazis eradicated like everyone else - but hey, they are constitutionally allowed to speak.
Banned for "down playing racism". If you can't make comparative statements about levels of racism then how do you ever know if it's getting better? The only answer is that complaints about racism are ends unto themselves which is why only the most extreme and uncharitable interpretations of society persist. It's like a kind of social darwinism.

Disgusting.
IYKYK

Boredfrom

« Reply #16447 on: February 15, 2018, 06:10:59 PM »
Maybe the problem is less that Dems are trying to do the best they can in a bad situation, and more that the average voter is pretty bad?

Politics 101: Blaming voters always work.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4589968/

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #16448 on: February 15, 2018, 06:14:31 PM »
Nothing like watching excelciorif, ketkat and enzom discuss comedy.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/does-politically-incorrect-mostly-mean-insulting-people-because-of-sex-race-disability.23448/page-3

Watch out, someone might punch down!

The trick might be to find a comedian who can only punch up. Netflix just needs to find a disabled, poor, non-binary, bi-sexual + asexual, mixed race, hermaphrodite and I guarantee you they'll be dropping the hottest stand up special of the century.

Himu

« Reply #16449 on: February 15, 2018, 06:18:29 PM »
Or maybe the Democrats are fucking losers whose hubris sponsors a relationship with their voters that is all too often taken for granted - no matter the race, gender, or ideology. Do nothing and vote Democrat.

Democrats have lost incredible ground this decade. The only thing they remotely controlled a majority of it was the White House and now that's gone. And how did they respond to this? By fighting for all they had in 2016? No, they just went in and half assed it because of their populist opponent.

Demorats deserved  the loss in 2016. Will it teach them a lesson? Nope. Are their supporters making it easier to support them post-2016? Nope.
IYKYK

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #16450 on: February 15, 2018, 06:19:35 PM »
We have no intention of banning discussion of this game outright, and the views of the director can be relevant. However, it is clear that there will be no peace in these threads without tighter moderation and brighter lines. Therefore if that discussion is to happen we are laying down two ground rules:

1. Vávra's views on a multitude of subjects are offensive and racist. Defense of his views will be moderated like any other defense of racism. Do not try to find sneaky ways to circumvent this ruling, like singling out Vávra for nonspecific praise or support.

2. Buying this game does not automatically make someone a horrible person and nothing will be learned or gained by anyone if you take that stance. Do not attack other members just for buying the game or enjoying mundane aspects of the game. Do not attempt to shame them. ​

There is room to discuss the game as a cultural artifact with nuance and in a manner where some actual exchange of ideas is possible -- but only if the above two conditions are met. If you do not feel you can adhere to those two conditions, do not post in these threads. Be advised that moderators may have to apply stricter penalties than usual to keep the peace.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #16451 on: February 15, 2018, 06:34:06 PM »
Wow, a 168-hour work week.  What a trooper.
MMA

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #16452 on: February 15, 2018, 06:35:46 PM »
Racism got better over the years. We're not quite there yet (and who knows if we'll ever get rid of the dumb idea completely) but it's a hell of a lot better than when Jews were slaves in Egypt or us Dutch filled up ships with black slaves and traded them for spices and shiny things. A time we still refer to as: "The golden age".

So yeah, on a scale of 1/10 where 10 is the Holocaust, 9 the genocide on Native Americans, 8 ISIS throwing people off rooftops and 7 US marines gunning down Japanese monkeys and 1 is The Cosby Show, I'd say we are in the US and western Europe at least at 3/10 on the current racism scale at this moment.
🤴

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #16453 on: February 15, 2018, 06:37:43 PM »
The fact that he keeps putting himself in the center of attention proves he's not learned a thing. The whole reason GAF fell was because he set himself up as a bastion of morality and sat by while his mods did the same. Doing it around himself again just starts the cycle again. A man can be taken down, a symbol is incorruptible
que

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16454 on: February 15, 2018, 06:39:05 PM »

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #16455 on: February 15, 2018, 06:41:51 PM »
Wow, a 168-hour work week.  What a trooper.

Roughly 1 hour for every member online

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #16456 on: February 15, 2018, 06:42:01 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/so-gaf-whats-your-work-schedule-look-like.1460974/post-253186117

Roughly 0:00-24:00, minus gym time and whenever sleeping functions like it's supposed to, which is hit and miss. Some concerts and parties in there on the weekends but too busy for those recently, and a handful of PubG/Fortnite evenings to stay in touch with long distance comrades when time allows us. Business consulting and mentoring responsibilities I make time for. Lots of multitasking w/ podcasts and such when I'm working on NeoGAF.

My other projects are mostly on hold or dialed way back at the moment while I focus 100% on healing NeoGAF and taking it in a positive direction. 'Tis my baby. That's everything from guiding the wonderful new mod team, setting project goals for the sysadmin and design team, streamlining overhead to keep things sustainable while traffic recovers, reevaluating just about everything conceivable for NeoGAF with an open mind (by drawing from my first-hand experience as well as insight on historic outcomes with other forums and discussing with the team), engaging with the community extensively, guiding discussions personally when appropriate, coordinating my ad ops team to keep the site free and functional despite ~80% adblock rates at the moment (welp!), developing new initiatives like the Giveaway system and impending Contributor and Streamer integrations (and Indie gaming exposure project to follow that; see Gaming sticky thread for details).

I set daily focuses flexibly as they come up, and identify larger scope projects to knock out and put those on a weekly development track. We have some of the most talented people in the biz working behind the scenes, and a functional modern platform finally, so things are Getting Done.

Results so far on fostering a healthier and sustainable environment here have been very positive. NeoGAF traffic has doubled in the last 30 days, posts per day are way up and most of the new registrations are contributing positively as per the intended environment, most of the XF migration bugs have been sorted out, we've successfully pushed several new custom features already, and there is more diverse discussion taking place with less banning required than at just about any point in the site's history.

Overwork burnout/expiration/whatever for me projected within, oh, 45-60 days or so. I'll switch to remote work somewhere more relaxing and dial down the hours, maybe do a combat sports training camp for a month or a hiking trip (with concessions to web access) to restore life balance...once some more critical issues have been cleared from the whiteboard and the team has settled into a comfortable groove.

Jesus.. he's so full of shit.. it takes 24 hours a day to "guide a mod team", "coordinating our ad ops team",  and "set project goals."   This entire post drips of the biggest bullshitter language ever; calling a post he made about giving away games a "giveaway system."  And "engaging with the community extensively"?  What is there to even engage with?  There are roughly 800 posts per day the last month;  'lore accounts for maybe on average 10 of those posts per day.   

I mean they upgraded from Vbulletin 3 to Vbulletin 5 and he describes it like it's an actual technology project.

The man is completely delusional if he thinks a forum that gets about 30-35 posts per hour is something that takes a moderation "team" or an "ad ops team" to handle, or is something that is doing well.  He is outright lying about posting being "up";  in mid-december they were averaging 963 posts per day, now it's at 768.  Down 200 posts per day roughly.  Even just looking at the forum list day to day you can see it is dying... today I looked and the first page of the off topic area had a thread from Tuesday on it.

edit: And I seriously want to know what he means by Business Consulting and Mentoring.. like.. why would anyone consider him a business expert?  He has run a forum with Google ads on it.. is he referring to ANY real consulting he's done?  I know he's spoken at a couple of events.. I bet that's what he's referring too.
He seems very inefficient at his job.

Maybe it takes him 4 hours to write those walls of text? I've been part of and ran communities, it certainly takes a bit of time but 24 hours a day is just nuts.
Not to mention the job has no pressure. There are no clients, no deadlines, no responsibilities.

Also if you're really this smart business man you would've outsourced the day the day technical issues years ago and just banked in on the ads while others do the work.
I guess he can tell people how NOT to run their business.  :doge
🤴

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #16457 on: February 15, 2018, 06:48:48 PM »
How has no one on kiwi or voat managed to dox excelsiorlef yet? such a huge target i'd assume.

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #16458 on: February 15, 2018, 06:51:59 PM »
Look up the thread on here from when August Ames committed suicide after being repeatedly harassed online over not wanting to do scenes with bi guys or something because she perceived an increased HIV risk. Many responses applauded her suicide, or shrugged, because she was the Enemy of Progressive Values or whatever the fuck and the Actual Oppressor in the situation because of her expressed position. Harassed to the point of suicide: "meh, mental illness, but she deserved the harassment" essentially.

I just about deleted the forum then and there.

:badass
Fish<

Himu

« Reply #16459 on: February 15, 2018, 06:53:30 PM »
Racism got better over the years. We're not quite there yet (and who knows if we'll ever get rid of the dumb idea completely) but it's a hell of a lot better than when Jews were slaves in Egypt or us Dutch filled up ships with black slaves and traded them for spices and shiny things. A time we still refer to as: "The golden age".

So yeah, on a scale of 1/10 where 10 is the Holocaust, 9 the genocide on Native Americans, 8 ISIS throwing people off rooftops and 7 US marines gunning down Japanese monkeys and 1 is The Cosby Show, I'd say we are in the US and western Europe at least at 3/10 on the current racism scale at this moment.

I’d say US is at a 5. Drug war, biased media, splintering latino and black families because of non-violent offenses, the rise in anti-white sentiment, public neo Nazi demonstrations, divided country where everyone blames everyone and where people are now labeled for their race, building a wall;etc.

Given current tension no way is it a 3 for the US. Right now it’s at a point where we can either try to solve it or it will bubble to a post-5 racism. And being this is America where we run away from our problems I expect it to be the latter.
IYKYK

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #16460 on: February 15, 2018, 06:55:15 PM »
How has no one on kiwi or voat managed to dox excelsiorlef yet? such a huge target i'd assume.

You say it like you want her doxxed :huh

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #16461 on: February 15, 2018, 06:56:01 PM »

You say it like you want her doxxed :huh

nah, just curious  :heart

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #16462 on: February 15, 2018, 06:57:24 PM »
Sorry, Assimilate, benji doesn't take requests :snob
que

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16463 on: February 15, 2018, 07:00:25 PM »

Why don't you do it? Start by reading all 10,000+ posts they made on Restera, and then work your way back through the Gaf posts.

...what's that? You *don't* want to read everything that testy nutcase has ever written? Well if you say so.

Clockwork5

« Reply #16464 on: February 15, 2018, 07:00:51 PM »
Nothing like watching excelciorif, ketkat and enzom discuss comedy.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/does-politically-incorrect-mostly-mean-insulting-people-because-of-sex-race-disability.23448/page-3

Watch out, someone might punch down!

The trick might be to find a comedian who can only punch up. Netflix just needs to find a disabled, poor, non-binary, bi-sexual + asexual, mixed race, hermaphrodite and I guarantee you they'll be dropping the hottest stand up special of the century.

I hear Lime has some free time these days.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16465 on: February 15, 2018, 07:02:43 PM »

What thread was this in? Can't find

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16466 on: February 15, 2018, 07:11:12 PM »
Thanks bro, wanna play Pubg?

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #16467 on: February 15, 2018, 07:13:02 PM »

srry, busy managing the ad ops team.
serge

Boredfrom

« Reply #16468 on: February 15, 2018, 07:13:28 PM »
I see the articles looking to humanize the shooter are already starting. This poor, tragic white supremacist adoptee just went over the edge and decided to kill 17 kids because his adopted mother, who he loved very much, had died to the flu.

“Fuck nuance.”

Also, lol is not like this will save his ass.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16469 on: February 15, 2018, 07:18:22 PM »

srry, busy managing the ad ops team.

where u werk

Boredfrom

« Reply #16470 on: February 15, 2018, 07:22:57 PM »
I will always wonder if Trump constantly calling out the failing new york times was an intentional move in their favor in exchange for coverage. He went after them relentlessly.

Or maybe you and RE are a bunch of idiots.

Marhunchy

« Reply #16471 on: February 15, 2018, 07:24:47 PM »

:kobeyuck :kobeyuck :kobeyuck

nudemacusers

« Reply #16472 on: February 15, 2018, 07:25:36 PM »
...what's that? You *don't* want to read everything that testy nutcase has ever written? Well if you say so.
Said poster is trans, the word you’re looking for is lippy.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #16473 on: February 15, 2018, 07:42:03 PM »
Probably because there’s bigger and better lolcows out there.  :doge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16474 on: February 15, 2018, 07:43:33 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/this-forum-stopped-me-from-killing-myself-i-think-its-worth-keeping.1451556/page-2

Yet another old thread that Thug1 has decided to pop into and post another long-winded diatribe in.  He's really trying hard to downplay showergate.

Quote from: EviLore, post: 253185351, member: 4
Well, that's a truly depressing thread bump to read through.

Do you know who set all the policies and structures and built this place from the ground up and placed special emphasis on issues like depression here (because "you-know-who" has it)? Do you know who dropped whatever they were doing and stayed up all night personally *many* times over the years after being notified of a suicide note left by a gaffer, immediately rushing to determine their location so that local emergency services could be sent to them wherever they were in the world to try to save them from self-harm? You know who shared his personal details on here knowing that it'd all be obsessively archived by weirdos on the internet forever, but didn't mind the cost if sharing those first-hand experiences and advice given about life and depression and weight loss and numerous other struggles could help people in his community make it through to the other side of whatever they were facing?

The guy you were all trying to figure out the fastest way to throw overboard the instant you heard word of an alleged personal scandal.

Happy Valentine's.
Quote from: EviLore, post: 253185716, member: 4
Sorry, didn't intend to direct negativity toward the folks still here and contributing to a better future for the site and community. The team and I have put a lot of work in to turn things around and eventually forge a better outcome for this place than the one we had prior to the drama, which we're already starting to see bear fruit, and you guys and gals being on board with all that is what makes it possible and gives it meaning ultimately. I'm optimistic and motivated about running the site, in stark contrast to 2017's misery pit vibes on the board accompanied by some of the most traumatic personal issues I've ever had to confront one after another that year (and I'm not referring to #metoo). I'm okay, though, and NeoGAF's not just turning around but is also headed in a carefully and purposefully constructed direction I've put a lot of care into planning and executing (with the support of our supremely talented sysadmin team and perhaps NeoGAF's first true set of moderators in the proper sense, of whom I'm proud of already for how deftly they're guiding threads).

NeoGAF's traffic has doubled in the last 30 days alone, and an astonishing amount of real, challenging discussion is happening paired with an all-time low number of bans involved. It's wonderful to see it all play out as hoped and far better reflects my intent for this place than where we started to head in recent years.

Just took me to a bleak spot in the moment reading this thread, yes, for the reasons I mentioned. The "grandstanding," apparently.

No, I had not read it at the time back then. Or basically any of these threads beyond the titles. It was too hurtful to read the site at all that day. As silly or fragile as it might paint me as, I had to ask mods and friends and such to summarize or otherwise relay the gist of what was happening and being said at any given time on the site to me during peak head-on-spike mode, since I would start breaking down if I read it directly. I am used to infinite internet trolling and misanthropes in my direction and I normally don't sweat it at all and have fun sparring back and forth if time permits, but I legit care about my community, have put my heart into this place for over half my life already, and couldn't bear to read what was being said by the crowd as they burned it all down in spite and revelry.

But that's in the past, and may have been for the best, since things were so poisonous and miserable here in 2017 that it was taking a serious toll on my health and well-being beyond everyone else going on already. It was taking a serious toll on a lot of my ex-mods, too, some of whom had fallen into proper serious depression solely as a result of their involvement with the site, no doubt many users as well, but a vicious cycle had formed and decided to persist. With NeoGAF so successful and outlasting almost all the other major forums on the 'net and then some, it was like "winning," but hating the outcome and finding myself unsuccessful in all of my efforts to change outcomes anymore, while my life entered a period of serious turmoil...and then #metoo blindsided me and you know the rest. But let's stop there.

Now it's a fresh challenge and opportunity to utilize everything I've learned since the beginning of the whole journey, without pushback from a hostile userbase or a small contingent of duplicitous team members sabotaging our efforts to course correct or any of that. The internal structure is streamlined and not wishy-washy consensus peer group based anymore to any degree, or open to contrary agendas or egos. There's a clear vision being developed and executed, and hopefully you're seeing that play out to your liking and finding more occasions where you're inclined to participate.

Thanks for the support and kind words. Except for Snitch, who apparently thinks malicious porn bomb account suicides attempting to destroy NeoGAF in the name of Resetera are acceptable behavior as per the other thread I just nuked his account in. Virtuous and honorable individual all the way through. ;b

:ego :ego :ego :ego
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16475 on: February 15, 2018, 07:46:09 PM »
How long until this guy gets banned?  :lol
Quote from: BANGS, post: 253186257, member: 640608
Dude, chill the ego a bit... This isn't the thread for that stuff...

Seriously, though.  It's like he's just going into random threads and going ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME EVERYTHING IS ABOUT ME.
ど助平

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #16476 on: February 15, 2018, 07:51:52 PM »
How long until this guy gets banned?  :lol
Quote from: BANGS, post: 253186257, member: 640608
Dude, chill the ego a bit... This isn't the thread for that stuff...

Seriously, though.  It's like he's just going into random threads and going ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME EVERYTHING IS ABOUT ME.

Somebody has to since the people who usually did that are now on ResetEra.

How long until we get an Evilore account on ResetEra?

Boredfrom

« Reply #16477 on: February 15, 2018, 07:52:50 PM »
We have no intention of banning discussion of this game outright, and the views of the director can be relevant. However, it is clear that there will be no peace in these threads without tighter moderation and brighter lines. Therefore if that discussion is to happen we are laying down two ground rules:

1. Vávra's views on a multitude of subjects are offensive and racist. Defense of his views will be moderated like any other defense of racism. Do not try to find sneaky ways to circumvent this ruling, like singling out Vávra for nonspecific praise or support.

2. Buying this game does not automatically make someone a horrible person and nothing will be learned or gained by anyone if you take that stance. Do not attack other members just for buying the game or enjoying mundane aspects of the game. Do not attempt to shame them. ​

There is room to discuss the game as a cultural artifact with nuance and in a manner where some actual exchange of ideas is possible -- but only if the above two conditions are met. If you do not feel you can adhere to those two conditions, do not post in these threads. Be advised that moderators may have to apply stricter penalties than usual to keep the peace.

I love how some people are still bitching about Vávra even after the warning.

FUME5

« Reply #16478 on: February 15, 2018, 07:53:09 PM »
Grain fed

Why arent you banned for trolling

MODS

Aren't you that Gaming Enthusiast dickhead?

FStop7

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16481 on: February 15, 2018, 08:05:36 PM »
From the same suicide preventionEvilore ego thread:

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/this-forum-stopped-me-from-killing-myself-i-think-its-worth-keeping.1451556/page-2#post-253185877
Quote from: CampbellzSoup, post: 253185877, member: 631842
This forum is going to be fine now that the SJWs are pretty much gone and free speech and dialog can happen again
:crowdlaff :girlaff :crowdlaff :girlaff

ど助平

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #16482 on: February 15, 2018, 08:07:49 PM »
What thread was this in? Can't find
political correctness one
每天生气

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16483 on: February 15, 2018, 08:09:31 PM »

Is it "Thank you" or "Thankyou"?
Quote from: bitbydeath, post: 253186672, member: 583247
I often like writing it as 'Thankyou'.

OffTopic: Thank is a funny looking word if you stare at it long enough.
:whatisthis
NuGAF has so many quality new threads and posters lately.
ど助平

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #16484 on: February 15, 2018, 08:17:55 PM »
Jesus the design of NuGAF is awful. Feels like the actual text in a post is the third most important thing in the layout.
:9

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16485 on: February 15, 2018, 08:20:34 PM »
We need a thread about this

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-tale-of-four-tweets-or-a-thread-that-will-make-you-wonder-how-this-journalist-is-paid-to-write.23659/

excelsiorlef is right, when 17 kids who are on the cusp of maturity get killed right before their lives are about to start, that's not sad at all.

nudemacusers

« Reply #16486 on: February 15, 2018, 08:20:49 PM »
Jesus the design of NuGAF is awful. Feels like the actual text in a post is the third most important thing in the layout.
seriously its almost as bad as this place :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16487 on: February 15, 2018, 08:28:05 PM »

Nah this place is okay. If anything it needs an update to the front page, and emojis need streamlining.

All you really need is:
:kobeyuck :lawd :dead :whew :rejoice :preach :iface :lucas :mouf :donot :cmonson :ohyou :putin :nope :ohyeah :whatisthis

The rest are useless.

And maybe split the page so you can see gaming and superdeep simultaneously?

FStop7

« Reply #16488 on: February 15, 2018, 08:33:16 PM »

Nah this place is okay. If anything it needs an update to the front page, and emojis need streamlining.

All you really need is:
:kobeyuck :lawd :dead :whew :rejoice :preach :iface :lucas :mouf :donot :cmonson :ohyou :putin :nope :ohyeah :whatisthis

The rest are useless.

:hhh

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #16490 on: February 15, 2018, 08:40:53 PM »
No one pointed out the funniest part of the last Lore post, which is the "Business consulting and mentoring responsibilities" part, specifically the last bit. I feel bad for whatever ingénue he's "mentoring"

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #16491 on: February 15, 2018, 08:46:47 PM »
You'd think Lore would hold back with the bans when his forum is running on fumes.

FUME5

« Reply #16492 on: February 15, 2018, 08:47:18 PM »
Why are all those emojis so shit.

You'd think Lore would hold back with the bans when his forum is running on fumes.

Oi, I give him like 3 views a week just checking for the next steaming pile of bullshit he posts.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16493 on: February 15, 2018, 08:50:45 PM »

All you really need is:

The rest are useless.

:foodcourt :nothot :whatisthis :rage :popular :whatsthedeal :trumps :dunno :bolo :foxx :iface :sheik
ど助平

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #16494 on: February 15, 2018, 08:51:13 PM »
No one pointed out the funniest part of the last Lore post, which is the "Business consulting and mentoring responsibilities" part, specifically the last bit. I feel bad for whatever ingénue he's "mentoring"

Someone already beat him to it too.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16495 on: February 15, 2018, 08:52:05 PM »

I wonder which imaginary company it is.
 :whatsthedeal

"Hey, you see that guy who ran a video game message board that had 90% of its members leave after he was outed for being a creepy shower-stalking pervert?  He'd be the perfect consultant!"

:foodcourt
ど助平

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #16496 on: February 15, 2018, 08:54:20 PM »

All you really need is:

The rest are useless.

:pacspit
bent

etiolate

« Reply #16497 on: February 15, 2018, 08:58:39 PM »
the :bobby emote comes with its own restraining order  :cop

Clockwork5

« Reply #16498 on: February 15, 2018, 09:01:25 PM »
The only thing I would change here is the text size on mobile. I feel like transhumans avatar when on this forum.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #16499 on: February 15, 2018, 09:03:47 PM »
We need a thread about this

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-tale-of-four-tweets-or-a-thread-that-will-make-you-wonder-how-this-journalist-is-paid-to-write.23659/

excelsiorlef is right, when 17 kids who are on the cusp of maturity get killed right before their lives are about to start, that's not sad at all.

Excelsiorlef needs to wake the fuck up to reality. This thing is cuddled way too hard in that country.