Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2194733 times)

Bore Expert

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #16500 on: February 15, 2018, 09:14:18 PM »
No one pointed out the funniest part of the last Lore post, which is the "Business consulting and mentoring responsibilities" part, specifically the last bit. I feel bad for whatever ingénue he's "mentoring"

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #16501 on: February 15, 2018, 09:16:31 PM »
Grain fed

Why arent you banned for trolling

MODS

Aren't you that Gaming Enthusiast dickhead?

I don't post in gaming. I literally only play splatoon. When I get a new computer I'll play the most recent Civilization
:O

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #16503 on: February 15, 2018, 09:25:28 PM »
How has no one on kiwi or voat managed to dox excelsiorlef yet? such a huge target i'd assume.

You say it like you want her doxxed :huh
Not your personal army!

« Reply #16504 on: February 15, 2018, 09:33:25 PM »
At the Drafthouse they have truffle parmesan butter popcorn and it makes me throw up every time.

I want a Drafthouse in Seattle. Went to the one in Omaha and it was awesome.

We had a Drafthouse here in little ol Kalamazoo, Michigan for a few years.

Then about a year ago the owner of the location refused to renew the lease because AMC apparently offered to pay more.
Haven't been back since.  Pretty much everyone in town was pissed.

I miss it  :gloomy

Clockwork5

« Reply #16505 on: February 15, 2018, 09:38:56 PM »
I have a 55" 4K and a bottle of Makers Mark.
 :success

james

FUME5

« Reply #16507 on: February 15, 2018, 09:45:16 PM »
Different guy, i got permed from gaf a long time ago

I guess I believe you "james".

thetylerrob

« Reply #16508 on: February 15, 2018, 10:07:32 PM »
Jesus the design of NuGAF is awful. Feels like the actual text in a post is the third most important thing in the layout.
seriously its almost as bad as this place :doge

Nah this place is okay. If anything it needs an update to the front page, and emojis need streamlining.

All you really need is:
:kobeyuck :lawd :dead :whew :rejoice :preach :iface :lucas :mouf :donot :cmonson :ohyou :putin :nope :ohyeah :whatisthis

The rest are useless.

And maybe split the page so you can see gaming and superdeep simultaneously?

:trigger :trigger :trigger :trigger

Clockwork5

« Reply #16510 on: February 15, 2018, 10:47:12 PM »
So we are doxxing our own now?

Hate machine indeed.

FUME5

« Reply #16511 on: February 15, 2018, 10:50:42 PM »

Hate machine indeed.

The circle of Dox.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #16512 on: February 15, 2018, 10:50:59 PM »
That twitter post is one of the saddest things I've ever seen itt and that's saying a lot

Bore Expert

« Reply #16513 on: February 15, 2018, 10:54:26 PM »

Hate machine indeed.

Once we mocked the uncouth

Then we became the uncouth

:lucas :crazy :ryker :trumps

Clockwork5

« Reply #16514 on: February 15, 2018, 10:57:25 PM »

Hate machine indeed.

Once we mocked the uncouth

Then we became the uncouth

:lucas :crazy :ryker :trumps

If you gaze into the abyss long enough...

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #16515 on: February 15, 2018, 11:20:02 PM »
Can Assimilate's account be jettisoned into the sun already? Fucking idiot.

Creepy Stalker died for less.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #16516 on: February 15, 2018, 11:21:10 PM »
Can Assimilate's account be jettisoned into the sun already? Fucking idiot.

Creepy Stalker died for less.
Triggered.

:omg

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #16517 on: February 15, 2018, 11:22:06 PM »
He seems very inefficient at his job.

Maybe it takes him 4 hours to write those walls of text?
A statement is forthcoming.

james

« Reply #16518 on: February 15, 2018, 11:26:16 PM »
Why would i create a new account in that graveyard. Why do you think I'm here.

Clockwork5

« Reply #16519 on: February 15, 2018, 11:29:30 PM »

So you can spread the good word of DC films and inform us how garbage marvel movies are.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #16520 on: February 15, 2018, 11:30:51 PM »
Every time I eat ramen I’m not impressed. I know a good place and I’ll be going there when I can and try their ramen. I prefer pho.

I've had some good Vegetarian/Vegan pho. Like you don't miss the beef at all. :delicious

Ramen is a mixed bag for me. Instant is kinda eh. Home-made (well, at the restaurant) noodles are bland, but the broth and stuff is good. :idont

james

« Reply #16521 on: February 15, 2018, 11:31:05 PM »

So you can spread the good word of DC films and inform us how garbage marvel movies are.

Oh please i hate all comic book garbage equally. I'm not a child of feeble mind.

The only DC movies I saw were the Nolan Batmans, and only because he's a great director

thisismyusername

« Reply #16522 on: February 15, 2018, 11:35:02 PM »
Boreans acting like food snobs when this place is an advocate of Taco fucking Bell?  :kobeyuck

I've always been anti-Taco Bell (and neutral on Olive Garden), I just don't bring it up often because then I get mobbed by the tasteless fecks of this place.

We all know you're a basic bitch, Smithers. What else is new?

salad  :hhh

Disrespecting a good salad. :ufup

Lettuce, Noodle, Potato. Doesn't matter. :ufup

I have a hard time paying for a steak at a restaurant. I'd rather just make it at home.

We have Score 11 A5 Wagyu on the menu, doubt you would find it in the grocery store  :snob

You a Chef? My friend is a Chef in a fancy-ass restaurant in America. He saw Eric Andre and Anna Kendrick there once (not at the same time).

Yes. I've cooked food for Halle Berry, Q-Tip, Steven Tyler, Anthony Bourdain, Dan LeBatard and some others.

r u srs, bb? If so, let me know where you are so I can make plans to try your food.  :-*
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:43:10 PM by thisismyusername »

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #16523 on: February 15, 2018, 11:44:27 PM »
 :betty :bolo
que

agrajag

« Reply #16524 on: February 15, 2018, 11:45:41 PM »
Grain fed

Why arent you banned for trolling

MODS

Aren't you that Gaming Enthusiast dickhead?

I don't post in gaming. I literally only play splatoon. When I get a new computer I'll play the most recent Civilization

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/revisiting-when-the-left-turns-on-its-own-from-back-in-june-2017-and-healing-neogaf-off-topic-in-2018.1460712/page-14#post-253185075

DOXXED

Different guy, i got permed from gaf a long time ago

Are you back on GAF?

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-official-neogaf-introduce-yourself-thread.1460728/page-3#post-253185079

That twitter handle.. the fact you are defintiely a troll..

So this is what happens when you visit GAF on mobile now

https://imgur.com/FTEzoCe

I guess if you visit GAF, you deserve punishment.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #16525 on: February 15, 2018, 11:47:08 PM »
Lern 2 quote, you heathens! :rage
que

thisismyusername

« Reply #16526 on: February 16, 2018, 12:08:38 AM »
Nah this place is okay. If anything it needs an update to the front page, and emojis need streamlining.

All you really need is:

:gurl :comeon :beli  :goty2 :goty  :paul

Jansen

« Reply #16527 on: February 16, 2018, 12:50:06 AM »
seeing evilore get likes

agrajag

« Reply #16528 on: February 16, 2018, 01:00:15 AM »
Boreans acting like food snobs when this place is an advocate of Taco fucking Bell?  :kobeyuck

I've always been anti-Taco Bell (and neutral on Olive Garden), I just don't bring it up often because then I get mobbed by the tasteless fecks of this place.

I have a hard time paying for a steak at a restaurant. I'd rather just make it at home.

We have Score 11 A5 Wagyu on the menu, doubt you would find it in the grocery store  :snob

You a Chef? My friend is a Chef in a fancy-ass restaurant in America. He saw Eric Andre and Anna Kendrick there once (not at the same time).

Yes. I've cooked food for Halle Berry, Q-Tip, Steven Tyler, Anthony Bourdain, Dan LeBatard and some others.

r u srs, bb? If so, let me know where you are so I can make plans to try your food.  :-*

Not going to doxx myself brah

El Babua

« Reply #16529 on: February 16, 2018, 01:12:04 AM »
agrajag works at a famous Miami restaurant called Pollo Tropical 

agrajag

« Reply #16530 on: February 16, 2018, 01:13:22 AM »

Pollo Tropical rules, but sometimes the chicken is a little dry

james

« Reply #16531 on: February 16, 2018, 01:19:05 AM »

Now THAT is a first date dining destination

Thos beans tho

:aah

El Babua

« Reply #16532 on: February 16, 2018, 01:19:16 AM »
The one I live by overcooks them half the time. The other half though. :lawd

There's also a pretty good Italian place near me that's not Olive Garden, but I've been too cheap to get anything but the pasta.  :doge

jorma

« Reply #16533 on: February 16, 2018, 01:27:08 AM »
 :snore

agrajag

« Reply #16534 on: February 16, 2018, 01:27:24 AM »
The one I live by overcooks them half the time. The other half though. :lawd

There's also a pretty good Italian place near me that's not Olive Garden, but I've been too cheap to get anything but the pasta.  :doge

Try Macchialina on the beach, fantastic and affordable. Pasta thursdays $10 pastas, everything they do is from scratch.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #16535 on: February 16, 2018, 01:45:37 AM »
I just saw a Lexus commercial featuring Black Panther and it made me feel ashamed of my Anglo-American ancestry.
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #16536 on: February 16, 2018, 01:48:10 AM »
I just saw a Lexus commercial featuring Black Panther and it made me feel ashamed of my Anglo-American ancestry.
disgusting white male

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #16537 on: February 16, 2018, 02:05:03 AM »
Have you ever dated a psychopath? Messofanego chimes in with his harrowing ordeal.
One time I was feeling adventurous and decided to match with a Disney obsessive of a girl who openly said on her profile that she can be a psychotic ex bitch. Just through chatting she would come off as annoying and boring really, so I cancelled a first date and said we weren't compatible. Thankfully she didn't become a stalker. So crisis averted lol, next time don't even think of matching with crazy when you're bored.
每天生气

agrajag

« Reply #16538 on: February 16, 2018, 02:13:14 AM »
Have you ever dated a psychopath? Messofanego chimes in with his harrowing ordeal.
One time I was feeling adventurous and decided to match with a Disney obsessive of a girl who openly said on her profile that she can be a psychotic ex bitch. Just through chatting she would come off as annoying and boring really, so I cancelled a first date and said we weren't compatible. Thankfully she didn't become a stalker. So crisis averted lol, next time don't even think of matching with crazy when you're bored.

Narrator: Messofanego was the psychopath

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #16539 on: February 16, 2018, 02:18:58 AM »
crisis averted lol

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16540 on: February 16, 2018, 02:25:08 AM »

Not going to doxx myself brah

shosta

« Reply #16541 on: February 16, 2018, 02:50:48 AM »
每天生气

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018

shosta

« Reply #16543 on: February 16, 2018, 05:24:46 AM »
Speaking of alt right losers who post on Resetera, look at this gamer gater who has been known to the mods and still hasn't been banned from the site yet: https://www.resetera.com/members/denis_dyack.18776/

smh
每天生气

jorma

« Reply #16544 on: February 16, 2018, 05:35:10 AM »

"decided to match" lol

Sure. I totally believe he doesn't "swipe right" on everything that moves.

shosta

« Reply #16545 on: February 16, 2018, 05:36:48 AM »
Pollo Tropical rules, but sometimes the chicken is a little dry
just wanna point out this pun was way underappreciated for how fuego it was
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #16546 on: February 16, 2018, 06:00:19 AM »
I don't mind the idea of being kinder in how we approach people. Part of the power of the alt right and the like is that they package their narrative neatly. Not that it's Internet powered, but that it's communicated through digestible memes. They always repeat the same arguments with very similar words because they got them in a simplified, easily shared form.
someone get Peter Daou on those bitesize left-wing maymays, we can call it Laughattit
每天生气

nudemacusers

« Reply #16547 on: February 16, 2018, 06:00:36 AM »
This is how a virgin talks. :fbm
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

shosta

« Reply #16548 on: February 16, 2018, 06:01:40 AM »
How DARE you. Messofanego is a skilled pussyfanega. Have you not seen his ghost chili video?
每天生气

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16549 on: February 16, 2018, 06:02:21 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/liberals-please-stop-allowing-authoritarians-to-hijack-the-left.23711/page-2

Since the Resetera mods won't moderate this thread, i'll do it for them

Quote from: Rafael
Wtf

User warned: Drive-by posting

Quote from: cdyhybrid
Authoritarian left.

lmao

User warned: Drive-by posting

Quote from: WhateverItTakes
"You made fun of me so you must be trying to SHUT ME DOWN"

User warned: Personal attack on another user

Quote from: Kill Your Masters
A white supremacist trained by Maga inbreds just slaughtered children, right wingers are on the rise and the right rules the US, but hey lets talk about that evil authoritorian left.

If political spectrums would have skin color the left would basically be black people.

User warned: Thread derailing

Quote from: mjp2417
I remember my Freshman year in college. Good times.

Quote from: Buzzman
Fucking what
I'm sorry if you're too chickenshit to actively confront fascism and just want to have a debate about the merits of genocide. Don't you dare take that out on others who actually choose to do something.

Quote from: Buzzman
Billions of people are dealt a shitty hand and have to suffer through grueling conditions to sustain the rich elite.
But this white woman made a shitty racist joke and lost her job!!! Truly the real tragedy here

User warned: Lack of empathy towards victim of doxxing/cyberbullying

Post of the thread though:

Quote from: astro
No thank you OP. Our ire is directed accordingly.

Also anyone stating this forum has carried on from the last in terms of allowing conversations isn't paying attention. People get far more slack here than they did on gaf, imo sometimes a little too much.

User banned: Delusional thinking

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #16550 on: February 16, 2018, 06:07:46 AM »
guys, it's really not worth going to reset for laughs anymore it's too far gone, I have more fun talking movies and other shit with you bros, let's just congregate in the random talk thread and argue over tennis shoes and bad movies.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16551 on: February 16, 2018, 06:13:00 AM »
Why not good movies

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #16552 on: February 16, 2018, 06:15:10 AM »
Why not good movies
because then we'd all agree till cindi comes in with a hot take, couples who argue stay together  :-*

Coax

« Reply #16553 on: February 16, 2018, 06:15:16 AM »
guys, it's really not worth going to reset for laughs anymore it's too far gone

Kiwifarms discovered earlier it's best to broaden the sources :doge

But real talk it takes up like 90% of the recent topics pages  :-\

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16554 on: February 16, 2018, 06:44:20 AM »
guys, it's really not worth going to reset for laughs anymore it's too far gone

NOTHING IS OVER! NOTHING! You just don't turn it off. It wasn't my war. You asked me I didn't ask you, and I did what I had to do to win, but somebody wouldn't let us win. Then I come back to thebore, and I see all those maggots at resetera, protestin' me and misrepresenting, callin' me transphobic and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me?! Huh?! Who are they?! Unless they been me and been there and know what the hell they're yellin' about!

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #16555 on: February 16, 2018, 06:49:54 AM »
where did you get this autism pasta? :lol

Marhunchy

« Reply #16556 on: February 16, 2018, 06:56:37 AM »
 :goty :goty

People don't recognize First Blood now?

Or it's a ruse  :what

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #16557 on: February 16, 2018, 06:58:38 AM »
Go easy on him he only sees bad movies

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #16558 on: February 16, 2018, 07:07:01 AM »
Not a huge Rambo fan, certainly not enough to remember dialogue. Would rather watch Tokyo Gore Police if im honest  :trumps

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #16559 on: February 16, 2018, 07:25:13 AM »
"Have you ever been in a car crash?"

"I once saw a parked car"