Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2194283 times)

paprikastaude

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #17160 on: February 19, 2018, 08:22:31 PM »
Can't wait for the next major historical event of McDonalds introducing gender neutral toys in their kids menus.

FUME5

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #17161 on: February 19, 2018, 08:37:57 PM »
We need a Sneak King movie for better representation of the fast food employee.
Someone get sloppy steve on the phone.  :doge

Quote from: LionPride
I'm black

Like I don't like, I don't trust, I don't fuck with the police

I'll treat them with respect, but fuck em

This was yesterday btw
You should've said you're black

I’m Palestinian. If that’s not the ultimate oppression card then I don’t know what is.

Your ethnicity will always be 'willing to jack it in the same room as his sister" to me.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #17162 on: February 19, 2018, 08:51:18 PM »
I'm extremely sympathetic to works of art being historic events but sucking Disney's cock can never be one.

serge

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #17163 on: February 19, 2018, 08:53:33 PM »
I'm extremely sympathetic to works of art being historic events but sucking Disney's cock can never be one.

(Image removed from quote.)
This is apropos in so many ways.
每天生气

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #17164 on: February 19, 2018, 08:55:55 PM »
I like how imbecile Evilore is acting like he was a victim of bishop and beseda moderation.

Not only did he pick them, his same wonderful judgement resulted in convicted pedophile Amirox and crazy bitch Dragona being mods too.

What a fucking tool. I look forward to his next novel this weekend
:O

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #17165 on: February 19, 2018, 09:10:36 PM »
que

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #17166 on: February 19, 2018, 09:12:10 PM »
I've never met a trans person but after Resetera i can't imagine hiring one. I can only imagine that during new employee orientation we'd be sued for having male and female bathrooms
:O

etiolate

« Reply #17167 on: February 19, 2018, 09:15:20 PM »
sexually activated savage

shall be my next album

zepblackstar

« Reply #17168 on: February 19, 2018, 09:16:36 PM »
Who wants to step up and enjoy the same kind of success KindaFunny found after firing Colin to appeal to this crowd?

eh? what happened?

TVC15

« Reply #17171 on: February 19, 2018, 09:36:47 PM »

That’s an especially unfortunate double chin.

I've never met a trans person but after Resetera i can't imagine hiring one. I can only imagine that during new employee orientation we'd be sued for having male and female bathrooms

I haven’t met any in real life that are REEElike or like those that make themselves prominent on YouTube/social media.
serge

etiolate

« Reply #17172 on: February 19, 2018, 09:45:28 PM »
I knew a trans kid in high school. This was in the 90s, so it was called Gender Identity Disorder at the time. He had major issues. Would once in awhile show up in a skirt. One day he told me he had SID/GID according to his doctor. and that's the only reason I view him as that. He didn't ever live as the opposite gender within school.  Most of the other students didn't hang out with him because he had a creepy smile and laugh.

Then met a FtM boy like age 20. He dated TWO of my friends that weren't friends until the connection through me and the realization they both dated him. He was on hormone pills at the time, starting transition.

In junior high an intersex kid was a friend of my friends, but by that time I had quit that school and never knew them much. It didn't help him out that his name was Pat.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #17173 on: February 19, 2018, 09:50:55 PM »

Most of them are completely whacked out. It's all the hormones they have to take. The imbalances and shit that happen, and it's hard as fuck to get the medication right. I can't even imagine what they go through, mentally and emotionally. Doing anabolics can throw you into a whirlwind, now imagine transitioning  :-X

I don't see how it's worth it in the end. Most of them are horribly unattractive.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #17174 on: February 19, 2018, 10:02:48 PM »
I know more trans folks than most IRL and not one of them is anything like the loons on RE. It's the fact they spend literally all their time online in what is essentially a feedback loop to the point where they lose all perspective. Nothing to do with being trans - you see the same thing with other people on that site having lost touch with the real world and what real people are like with regards to all kinds of things.
bent

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #17175 on: February 19, 2018, 10:05:32 PM »
I know more trans folks than most IRL and not one of them is anything like the loons on RE. It's the fact they spend literally all their time online in what is essentially a feedback loop to the point where they lose all perspective. Nothing to do with being trans - you see the same thing with other people on that site having lost touch with the real world and what real people are like with regards to all kinds of things.
Then explain all the other ones that aren't on that site. Explain the vocal and prominent trans people that come on TV and pass their entire demographic off as complete fucking whack jobs.

Even  someone like Blair White that at least can hold a conversation seems off. I always wonder if some of these people, realistically only suffer from just wanting to be a hot girl.

Blair comes off exactly like that. Something is not right here

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #17176 on: February 19, 2018, 10:08:42 PM »
you see the same thing with other people on that site having lost touch with the real world and what real people are like with regards to all kinds of things.
How dare you, Black Panther will be in history textbooks and talked about for centuries to come

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #17177 on: February 19, 2018, 10:13:57 PM »
leper assimilate
bent

Jansen

« Reply #17179 on: February 19, 2018, 10:16:49 PM »

leper assimilate

Creepy Stalker died for less

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #17180 on: February 19, 2018, 10:17:41 PM »
Yeah, that's what i thought.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #17181 on: February 19, 2018, 10:20:35 PM »
Then explain all the other ones that aren't on that site. Explain the vocal and prominent trans people that come on TV and pass their entire demographic off as complete fucking whack jobs.

You expect a fair, coherent, and nuanced dialogue on the topic of gender identity from the guests they book for commercial broadcast television?

Who is the real whack-job.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #17182 on: February 19, 2018, 10:26:28 PM »

You expect a fair, coherent, and nuanced dialogue on the topic of gender identity from the guests they book for commercial broadcast television?

Who is the real whack-job.

:yeshrug

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #17183 on: February 19, 2018, 10:44:00 PM »
You won't be able to talk about the history of the late 2010's without talking about #metoo or the impact of the Black Panther movie.

lol Fiction

were you always this dumb? or does becoming a mod at resettera move you along that path

one of these things is not like the other
dur

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #17184 on: February 19, 2018, 10:47:00 PM »
Ben Shapiro is such a two-dimensional contrarian. Why I can tell you what his opinion is on something before he says it? Bleh.

shosta

« Reply #17185 on: February 19, 2018, 10:48:01 PM »
Because you are Palestinian, which bestows upon you mystical and ancient powers of divination.
每天生气

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #17186 on: February 19, 2018, 10:55:14 PM »
Because you are Palestinian, which bestows upon you mystical and ancient powers of divination.

المحرقة دينير

(i dont know how to read arabic)

Jansen

« Reply #17187 on: February 19, 2018, 10:55:45 PM »
You won't be able to talk about the history of the late 2010's without talking about #metoo or the impact of the Black Panther movie.

lol Fiction

were you always this dumb? or does becoming a mod at resettera move you along that path

Disney must be keeping the lights on at resetenema

Rahxephon91

« Reply #17188 on: February 19, 2018, 10:59:09 PM »
I think Black Panther is a cool moment in  pop culture, but it's not some mankind defining moment. Nerds need some perspective.

And as for the Vávra thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy is casually racist, but I honestly doubt he is malicious. He's proud of his heritage and probably a bit of an asshole, one of those smart assholes. I don't know, I just doubt he's some extreme alt right neo nazi or something. How could he be? His arguments are against censorship and authoritative rule. Does he have some views I don't share? Probably, but I also don't have or know his background so I don't know exactly where he comes from.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 11:08:08 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Jansen

« Reply #17189 on: February 19, 2018, 11:07:52 PM »
Mark my words, sometime, somewhere a textbook will mention black panther and then we will all be ashamed of our doubt and know the REEEEr's were right.

Jansen

« Reply #17190 on: February 19, 2018, 11:13:02 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-keeps-you-chugging-along.24443/

When the next Zelda is all that's keeping you going it's time to checkout.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #17191 on: February 19, 2018, 11:25:56 PM »
The whole argument against the game doesn't make sense to me. On my shallow ignorant opinion of history, I don't see why there would be people of color in the game. And I also don't care or think they had to. They were out to put out a game that represented them. So I see no problem. I doubt they didn't put people of color because they hate black people or something.

That is literally what some people on resetera believe. The fix? Historically innaccurate tokenism!

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #17192 on: February 19, 2018, 11:29:58 PM »

lol Fiction

Fiction is a nice gal and I like her, I get the feeling she absorbs things through osmosis easily though. (not a dig my mayne, just saying you're super empathetic) 

etiolate

« Reply #17193 on: February 19, 2018, 11:31:09 PM »
Fiction

That means  get out of the hellhole

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #17194 on: February 19, 2018, 11:33:58 PM »
fiction can suck my hog

FUME5

« Reply #17195 on: February 19, 2018, 11:34:49 PM »

lol Fiction

Of all the people to take shots at, you're going to aim at Fiction?

She's good people.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #17196 on: February 19, 2018, 11:39:34 PM »
fiction can suck my hog

I leave for like 5 mins and this place turns to shit

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #17197 on: February 19, 2018, 11:55:24 PM »
fiction can suck my hog

I leave for like 5 mins and this place turns to shit
You can't turn to shit if you never stop being shit.
 :rollsafe
que

« Reply #17198 on: February 19, 2018, 11:59:50 PM »
I think Black Panther is a cool moment in  pop culture, but it's not some mankind defining moment. Nerds need some perspective.

And as for the Vávra thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy is casually racist, but I honestly doubt he is malicious. He's proud of his heritage and probably a bit of an asshole, one of those smart assholes. I don't know, I just doubt he's some extreme alt right neo nazi or something. How could he be? His arguments are against censorship and authoritative rule. Does he have some views I don't share? Probably, but I also don't have or know his background so I don't know exactly where he comes from.

Vavra is generally a very chill nice guy who wouldnt have ever said anything if Kotaku hadnt randomly decided to smear him as a racist for fun and profit.

He's been buttmad about that since then but why wouldnt he be? He has lunatics trying to ruin his life every day since then. Dipshits email him every day asking him to fire himself and saying loads of made up shit because they were too dumb to realize he's the head of the studio

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #17199 on: February 20, 2018, 12:12:48 AM »
Everything is racism to these people.

Birds of a feather flock together - It's like these rees never heard this idiom. Every sociologist will tell you that people tend to stick within their own groups. Black people tend to like to hang with other fucking black people. There's no racism involved in that.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #17200 on: February 20, 2018, 12:17:22 AM »
He's been buttmad about that since then but why wouldnt he be? He has lunatics trying to ruin his life every day since then. Dipshits email him every day asking him to fire himself and saying loads of made up shit because they were too dumb to realize he's the head of the studio

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4659578/
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4659682/
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4659907/

See it in real-time.

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #17201 on: February 20, 2018, 12:21:11 AM »
:drudge https://www.resetera.com/posts/4723497/ :drudge

What fast food joint asks for your name when ordering?  ???

Then again, I haven't actually sat down inside of one for quite some time, and it certainly wouldn't be Taco Bell of all places  :doge

Drainage

« Reply #17202 on: February 20, 2018, 12:22:55 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/hi-lets-talk-about-off-topic-and-each-other.1461052/post-253189910

Lore finally got some participation in his manifesto thread, complete with artwork.
This thread sums up why Tyler has such a fanbase across multiple websites and forums.
His long-form posting in the last month has been interesting and insightful.

Reading his exploits across Europe and around the world were thrilling and inspiring.
I'm an amateur artist and did some artwork based on his adventures.
I kinda wish we could fund another trip or something just so we could hear about it.

Free climbing

When his body got dashed against the reef

His car racing on the cliffs of China

Tyler is an all-time great internet user

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #17203 on: February 20, 2018, 12:28:02 AM »
http://archive.is/FEjIY for when it gets deleted.
Fish<

shosta

« Reply #17204 on: February 20, 2018, 12:30:08 AM »
lol what a shiteating loser
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #17205 on: February 20, 2018, 12:31:33 AM »
المحرقة دينير

(i dont know how to read arabic)
google translate is your friend
每天生气

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #17206 on: February 20, 2018, 12:34:43 AM »

Holy shit.

Boredfrom

« Reply #17207 on: February 20, 2018, 12:37:28 AM »
Does Resetera needs three threads bitching about a Black Panther knock off from DC?

shosta

« Reply #17208 on: February 20, 2018, 12:39:08 AM »
dunno why they're bitching, black panther was a historical milestone that finally brought us into an age where we could enjoy many, in fact infinite, black superhero movies
每天生气

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #17209 on: February 20, 2018, 12:41:19 AM »
I’m Palestinian. If that’s not the ultimate oppression card then I don’t know what is.
uh yeah, we're going to have to talk about that whole Islamic and Arabic history thing...

you guys may be an elite eight team, final four with a favorable bracket, but definitely not going all the way

benjipwns

« Reply #17210 on: February 20, 2018, 12:45:57 AM »
Explain the vocal and prominent all people that come on talking heads yell talking points TV and don't come off as complete fucking whack jobs. (Tucker Carlson is not allowed.)

You also probably should have used an example from TV at least rather than from a YouTube "show" to illustrate your point about all these rabid leftist Transgenders that are apparently swarming regular "news" TV.

shosta

« Reply #17211 on: February 20, 2018, 12:48:01 AM »
Hansel, Cream, or Lime?
Kill Hansel, fuck Cream, marry Lime but divorce for HUELEN10
每天生气

Bore Expert

« Reply #17212 on: February 20, 2018, 12:48:23 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/hi-lets-talk-about-off-topic-and-each-other.1461052/post-253189910

Lore finally got some participation in his manifesto thread, complete with artwork.
This thread sums up why Tyler has such a fanbase across multiple websites and forums.
His long-form posting in the last month has been interesting and insightful.

Reading his exploits across Europe and around the world were thrilling and inspiring.
I'm an amateur artist and did some artwork based on his adventures.
I kinda wish we could fund another trip or something just so we could hear about it.

Free climbing

When his body got dashed against the reef

His car racing on the cliffs of China

Tyler is an all-time great internet user

Dashed against the reef  :wow

benjipwns

« Reply #17213 on: February 20, 2018, 12:48:25 AM »
Then again, if we only went by the mainstream media portrayals we wouldn't know Bernie Sanders was Genghis Khan reincarnated but without the ethics and morals.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #17214 on: February 20, 2018, 12:55:51 AM »
Does Resetera needs three threads bitching about a Black Panther knock off from DC?

The Black Panther ball washing is going to be a thing for years to come. Get comfy.

Its a great flick with some powerful scenes but people are acting like MLK rose up from the grave and learned kung fu
:9

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #17215 on: February 20, 2018, 01:11:35 AM »
I dont get the hype about Black Panther at all, it looked dumb like all the other superhero movies.

Hot Slice

« Reply #17216 on: February 20, 2018, 01:24:24 AM »
Marry Lime but divorce for HUELEN10

You’d divorce someone just to be with little old me?
 :-*
D'aww. 

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #17217 on: February 20, 2018, 01:27:02 AM »
uh yeah, we're going to have to talk about that whole Islamic and Arabic history thing...

you guys may be an elite eight team, final four with a favorable bracket, but definitely not going all the way

wow Benji denying the unique suffering of the Palestinian people

disgusting

TVC15

« Reply #17218 on: February 20, 2018, 01:28:12 AM »
Marry Lime but divorce for HUELEN10

You’d divorce someone just to be with little old me?
 :-*
D'aww. 

He’d have to fight me for you.
serge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #17219 on: February 20, 2018, 01:38:16 AM »
I dont get the hype about Black Panther at all, it looked dumb like all the other superhero movies.
So, how long have you been a Nazi?
que