Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174259 times)

agrajag

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #18840 on: February 25, 2018, 04:01:45 PM »
Soccer wasn't invented by Latinos though  :idont

Now who's appropriating  :umad :dice

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #18841 on: February 25, 2018, 04:04:47 PM »
Soccer wasn't invented by Hispanics though  :idont

The irony that the whitest of men invented 'futbol'

Come to think of it, none of the countries usually associated with "latino" have even won a world cup. Brazil is portuguese, and Argentina/Uruguay always had a very heavily european/german mixed population.

agrajag

« Reply #18842 on: February 25, 2018, 04:07:18 PM »
It has origins in ancient China apparently.

The point is no one ethnicity owns a sport, what the hell  :lol

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18843 on: February 25, 2018, 04:08:50 PM »

Yeah but the groundwork for the game as we know it has its roots in england/scotland/europe

gfm793

« Reply #18844 on: February 25, 2018, 04:10:56 PM »

The point is no one ethnicity owns a sport, what the hell  :lol

I think it's been proven in court that white people own Lacrosse.

agrajag

« Reply #18845 on: February 25, 2018, 04:12:39 PM »
True.

Reading aome of the comments on Reee is mind boggling. Any sort of minority gets carte blanche to be as much of an ass as they possibly can. Any white person that dares object gets mocked with "awwww the pooow white cis-baby got their feewings huwt, awwww what's wrong widdle straight-male snowflake"

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18846 on: February 25, 2018, 04:14:51 PM »
World cup Winners

Brazil - 5
Germany - 4
Italy - 4
Argentina - 2
Uruguay - 2
France - 1
England - 1
Spain - 1

I mean....

agrajag

« Reply #18847 on: February 25, 2018, 04:17:28 PM »
So all that dude had to say was "fall back, I'm German"

:ohhh

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #18848 on: February 25, 2018, 04:19:33 PM »
Man I remember when Italy used to be good, then Baggio blasted a penalty over the crossbar in the 90s and cursed them forever.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18849 on: February 25, 2018, 04:22:43 PM »
Man I remember when Italy used to be good, then Baggio blasted a penalty over the crossbar in the 90s and cursed them forever.
What you talking about? they came back and won a World Cup in 2006 on penalty shootout vs France when Zinedine Zidane was red carded for headbutting a guy and his replacement in the shootout missed. 

:snoop

How can you forget this emphamis shit

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #18850 on: February 25, 2018, 04:25:10 PM »
They werent playing particularly well during that world cup though. Nothing like France 2002 or Germany and Spain ripping through everyone recently. That was the Greece Euro Champions of world cup wins.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18851 on: February 25, 2018, 04:27:13 PM »
They werent playing particularly well during that world cup though.

Did they ever play well though? they've always been a lockdown defense winning on 1 goal or in shootout. That year they should have been knocked out by fucking Australia if it weren't for a bullshit penalty shot call (if i remember correctly)

Fuck italy. Their style of football is trash.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #18852 on: February 25, 2018, 04:29:34 PM »
Italy of the 90s and before was a team with flair and style, I think relying on people like Roberto Baggio broke them and they said fuck it.

kingv

« Reply #18853 on: February 25, 2018, 04:40:02 PM »
Awesome thread, thank you. It's good for there to be a better awareness.

My last girlfriend (who was trans) taught me a lot. It's good to have these resources available for others.

(she was trans brehs)

What if she was just a troon that went with that story to get cock from SJWs?

FStop7

« Reply #18854 on: February 25, 2018, 04:45:26 PM »
Ugh bring back the shitty 90s music posts

kk

kingv

« Reply #18855 on: February 25, 2018, 04:46:40 PM »
I've been buying for a friend of mine her estradiol for some time now. She hasn't seen a doctor and refuses to do so when I ask her. As a security contractor, I have access to many things, getting w/e I want is of no concern for someone like myself.

But I am concerned that my friend is taking hormones without supervision. And I've raised this issue to her many times as I also have transgender employees who receive their HRT and and appropriate doctor supervision as provided in their respective contracts. But if I refuse to give her medication, she throws a fit and says I don't support her transition. She currently lives in one of my many places of operations. Financially she isn't doing very well.

I want to help her but at the same time I am struggling to figure out what to do with her.
Any ideas? At least she keeps the place clean and I don't give a shit about her being jobless but I am concerned she isn't under doctor supervision like my transgender employees. But she absolutely refuses to see a doctor. Even one provided by me. What do I do? How do I convince her she needs to be supervised?

:holeup :holeup :holeup

Giving a trans employee illegal hormones.  :idont

Worrying about said employee taking said hormones illegally and unsupervised. Hormones you provided to someone who wasn't under medical supervision.   :rollsafe

And your response isn't to stop giving them hormones, but going to ask about it on REE?

What the actual fuck is wrong with you? :oreilly

And this person is living in your house for free and you let her guilt trip you into stealing hormones over “not supporting her transition”.

Conversation should go like this:

“Time to move out, my guy”

“You’re misgendering me!”

“Not without them hormones, I’m not!”

Boredfrom

« Reply #18856 on: February 25, 2018, 04:48:55 PM »

Come to think of it, none of the countries usually associated with "latino" have even won a world cup. Brazil is portuguese, and Argentina/Uruguay always had a very heavily european/german mixed population.

Assimilate, you are really a dumbass.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #18857 on: February 25, 2018, 04:53:33 PM »
God you'd think Vavra was Jared fucking Taylor the way these people talk. No debate allowed he is racist, so sayeth the gods of REEEEEE!!! As if their opinion is what makes things so. I remember asking about Colin Moriarty when the boards first opened, and a mod told me he didn't know the guy much, but apparently other mods said he was really sexist and racist and thus not welcome.
Ok, that was me, sorry. And what I said was that apparently he said something sexist, but I admitted I wasn't familiar with the conversation about him at all. Then I tried looking into it and it was just the dad joke thing. You have no idea how fucking awkward it was PMing you back with "oh, yeah, this thing is pretty sexist..." and not really believing it because it was so fucking ridiculous that I was enforcing a blacklist on a guy like that, of all people. And the vavra and Jordan Peterson stuff is exactly the same.
每天生气

nudemacusers

« Reply #18858 on: February 25, 2018, 05:00:40 PM »
Ugh bring back the shitty 90s music posts
Shitty 90s music? I got u fam

I’ll find some more later but these should whet your appetite
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Tasty

« Reply #18859 on: February 25, 2018, 05:00:57 PM »
Soccer is gay af

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18860 on: February 25, 2018, 05:04:05 PM »

Did you get offended by something?

:crowdlaff

Bore Expert

« Reply #18861 on: February 25, 2018, 05:07:55 PM »
God you'd think Vavra was Jared fucking Taylor the way these people talk. No debate allowed he is racist, so sayeth the gods of REEEEEE!!! As if their opinion is what makes things so. I remember asking about Colin Moriarty when the boards first opened, and a mod told me he didn't know the guy much, but apparently other mods said he was really sexist and racist and thus not welcome.
Ok, that was me, sorry. And what I said was that apparently he said something sexist, but I admitted I wasn't familiar with the conversation about him at all. Then I tried looking into it and it was just the dad joke thing. You have no idea how fucking awkward it was PMing you back with "oh, yeah, this thing is pretty sexist..." and not really believing it because it was so fucking ridiculous that I was enforcing a blacklist on a guy like that, of all people. And the vavra and Jordan Peterson stuff is exactly the same.

When they kick you out of Ree, do they send you off like this?

Boredfrom

« Reply #18862 on: February 25, 2018, 05:10:17 PM »

A lot of Latino countries population are mixed with Europeans, you dick.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18863 on: February 25, 2018, 05:11:03 PM »

Oh jesus

we wanna go back how far? want to say we're all africans next?

:lawd

Boredfrom

« Reply #18864 on: February 25, 2018, 05:15:09 PM »

Oh jesus

:doge

Why the fuck do you think that most of the continent speaks Spanish?

Hint_ There is a country called spain.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18865 on: February 25, 2018, 05:17:37 PM »

Oh jesus

:doge

Why the fuck do you think that most of the continent speaks Spanish?

Hint_ There is a country called spain.

But that's not what i was talking about breh  :picard

agrajag

« Reply #18866 on: February 25, 2018, 05:18:38 PM »
Spaniards don't count as white Europeans?  :gurl

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #18867 on: February 25, 2018, 05:19:28 PM »
Who cares, we're all monkeys anyway.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #18868 on: February 25, 2018, 05:21:23 PM »
I prefer ape, tyvm.

Raist

« Reply #18869 on: February 25, 2018, 05:26:01 PM »
Apes are monkeys, sorry breh.

shosta

« Reply #18870 on: February 25, 2018, 05:26:47 PM »
"NON-HISPANIC WHITE." Checkmate, hispanohablantes.
每天生气

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #18871 on: February 25, 2018, 05:31:07 PM »

When people bitch about white people they're mostly talking about northern Europe. Everyone knows Mediterraneans aren't actually white.

agrajag

« Reply #18872 on: February 25, 2018, 05:32:38 PM »

Why we still got monkeys

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #18873 on: February 25, 2018, 05:37:55 PM »
Monkeys and apes are different branches. They are both primates though.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #18874 on: February 25, 2018, 05:40:43 PM »
what is it with dumbshit reactionaries thinking people laughing at or pointing out their idiocy/self-owns is actually them getting super upset and Mad Online? It's a response that seems very widespread.

*chugging my own piss to trigger the libs*
bent

Raist

« Reply #18875 on: February 25, 2018, 05:41:50 PM »
Monkeys and apes are different branches. They are both primates though.

What silly anglophones call "apes" (which has no equivalent in other languages btw) while simultaneously saying that monkeys aren't apes, is basically equivalent to saying that we're humans, but not vertebrates.

Embrace your monkeyhood brehs :rejoice

agrajag

« Reply #18876 on: February 25, 2018, 05:43:32 PM »
Good point. Some languages make no distinction between apes and monkeys.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #18877 on: February 25, 2018, 05:54:20 PM »
What silly anglophones call "apes" (which has no equivalent in other languages btw) while simultaneously saying that monkeys aren't apes, is basically equivalent to saying that we're humans, but not vertebrates.
Romance language deficiencies aside, those words do denote different categories. Ape is not a sub-category of monkey, end of fucking story. If you're using English, use it correctly. :ufup

Raist

« Reply #18878 on: February 25, 2018, 06:06:50 PM »
Romance language deficiencies aside, those words do denote different categories. Ape is not a sub-category of monkey, end of fucking story. If you're using English, use it correctly. :ufup

German is a romance language now? :lol
What about russian? Or arabic? Greek maybe?

Apes absolutely are a specific sub-group of monkeys. Just like humans are a subgroup of apes.

There's no way around it. Deal with it :bolo

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18879 on: February 25, 2018, 06:15:37 PM »
what is it with dumbshit reactionaries thinking people laughing at or pointing out their idiocy/self-owns is actually them getting super upset and Mad Online? It's a response that seems very widespread.

*chugging my own piss to trigger the libs*

People falling all over themselves to be the first to say "u mad bro" before the other guy can say it and make them seem unoriginal for leveling the same accusation at them.  Meanwhile nothing of substance gets discussed.  Make a well-reasoned argument and all the other dude has to say is "u mad" and they don't have to counter any of your reasoning.

Same situation with "snowflake."  "HURRY CALL THE CONSERVATIVES SNOWFLAKE BEFORE THEY GET TO SAY IT ABOUT US"
Uncle

shosta

« Reply #18880 on: February 25, 2018, 06:23:31 PM »
pedantry :rejoice
每天生气

« Reply #18882 on: February 25, 2018, 06:38:42 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/need-some-anime-suggestions-for-my-2-year-old.25548/

:drudge Someone call social services ASAP! :drudge

Their attempts to be funny are so sad, they're all saying Queens Blade because they cant think of anything more offensive than sexy women. Even that level of mildness got a mod crying about it too.

Someone post Usagi Drop

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #18883 on: February 25, 2018, 06:42:16 PM »
German is a romance language now? :lol
The power of compound words compels you, Menschenaffe!

Apes absolutely are a specific sub-group of monkeys . Just like humans are a subgroup of apes.

There's no way around it. Deal with it :bolo
Look, fool; in English, that's not how you use those words. The 'way around it' would be to use the scientific classification, but nobody in their right mind uses Hominoidae (greater and lesser apes, humans), Cercopithecidae (old world monkeys) and Platyrrhini (new world monkeys) in normal conversation. Or superimposes the English words for the genera or species onto the families or superfamilies, for that matter. :gurl

gfm793

« Reply #18884 on: February 25, 2018, 06:45:42 PM »

It's funny, I was about to ask if you were still a mod over there, as even with that you seemed like on of the sane ones. From the sounds of it I'm guessing the answer is no. Thanks for  know what went down in the background though, because the Moriarty thing blows my mind more than anything else. Would they not even let you argue the blacklist among the staff? I mean who makes the decision that someone is personal non grata?

I actually don't like Moriarty much his politics are total milquetoast stuff, and he has a holier than thou attitude that I hated. I guess it just showed that no one even the slightest bit on the right is acceptable to some of these yahoos.

If you're not still there, what was the final straw? because I can imagine how crazy it must have been to be inside the belly of the beast so to speak.

thetylerrob

« Reply #18885 on: February 25, 2018, 06:53:40 PM »
90s Music shitposting, soccer and now pedantry?

Clockwork5

« Reply #18886 on: February 25, 2018, 06:57:30 PM »
People in here saying apes are monkeys because some 500 year old languages do not differentiate between the two.

I thought you were better than that.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #18887 on: February 25, 2018, 07:02:19 PM »

I wanted to post some cake wedgie vids, but most of them are probably too nsfw for this thread :(
serge

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #18888 on: February 25, 2018, 07:06:41 PM »

I wanted to post some cake wedgie vids, but most of them are probably too nsfw for this thread :(

Are those like cake fart vids?
OH!

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #18889 on: February 25, 2018, 07:07:25 PM »
Damn 30 guests online? That's kind of a lot considering everyone is just talking about 90s music.

TVC15

« Reply #18890 on: February 25, 2018, 07:08:26 PM »

Are those like cake fart vids?

It’s girls filling the back of their panties with cake and giving each other wedgies.
serge

tummyfat

« Reply #18891 on: February 25, 2018, 07:09:45 PM »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18892 on: February 25, 2018, 07:22:46 PM »

This almost sinks the 90s for me. Almost.
:9

Jansen

« Reply #18893 on: February 25, 2018, 07:27:50 PM »
Thread: "Amazon Germany lists upcoming GTA V Premium Edition for PS4"

2nd reply

Oh God if this means a switch version...

Took longer than I expected tbh.

ninthings are desperate. i mean they're spending 600 hrs on a game that came out in july :heh https://www.resetera.com/threads/620-hours-46-friend-requests-1-video-game.25713/

gfm793

« Reply #18894 on: February 25, 2018, 07:28:01 PM »
Jesus people are saying what that guy is doing is OK? What the fuck?

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4922081/

Quote from: Geirskogul
Please stop putting doctors on a pedestal, especially when it comes to trans healthcare where many of them do far more harm than good with their excessive gatekeeping and sheer ignorance.

You don't need a doctor to look at values from a blood test result (Total Testosterone, Total Estradiol, Alanine transaminase are the 3 you'd need) and then compare them to a normal healthy range for someone your age, something my doctor is seemingly incapable of herself. My E2 is at a post-menopausal 49 pg/mL (ideal range is 200-300 pg/mL) yet she insists that is perfectly fine and refuses to increase my dosage or switch me to injections.
:comeon

Or you know, maybe HRT is massively complicated, can affect people differently and can have irreversable side effects even if done right? But yeah, you're right who the fuck needs doctors? Just get a blood test, you'll be a'ight. I think I'll just tell my dad to just self medicate for his chemotherapy. Seems legit.

TVC15

« Reply #18895 on: February 25, 2018, 07:28:44 PM »

ftfy
serge

nudemacusers

« Reply #18896 on: February 25, 2018, 07:28:46 PM »

Probably the worst of the castrated soft-alt sings out there.  :-X
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TVC15

« Reply #18897 on: February 25, 2018, 07:29:54 PM »
Ugh, daddy can’t stop shitting. I’ve seriously filled the bowl about 5 times today. For real.
serge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18898 on: February 25, 2018, 07:30:27 PM »

ftfy

Wow the melody gave me insant douchchills
:9

TVC15

« Reply #18899 on: February 25, 2018, 07:35:12 PM »
Mick Harvey’s first two albums of Serge covers came out in the 90s. At least one song has a video. One of my favorite Serge songs actually.

serge