Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174446 times)

agrajag

Re: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY
« Reply #19800 on: March 01, 2018, 11:36:09 AM »
Paki as a slur has limited use, like it only works if you're a chav in London shouting at a shop owner for being a shop owner, the rest of the non British influenced world is blissfully unaware of it.

Yeah I was unaware of it and used it on this forum once

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #19801 on: March 01, 2018, 11:39:06 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/26yo-florida-teacher-arrested-for-sexual-relationship-with-14yo-student.26588/

Gross but also :noah

This is one of these things that of course should be reprimanded, but unless the kid considers himself a victim I find it hard to get upset. All I can say that as a 14 year old I would bave been all over her.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #19803 on: March 01, 2018, 11:53:32 AM »
Nobody talking about that hot as fuck fish.

Speciest forum.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #19804 on: March 01, 2018, 11:58:14 AM »
Borghe dying on a hill by downplaying the fact a 28 year old let a 14 year old get some muff by posting a pic of a ripped 14 year old

https://www.resetera.com/posts/5072007/

Reset is the last forum you should be making that argument on lmao
:9

tummyfat

« Reply #19805 on: March 01, 2018, 12:02:46 PM »
This was NOT pedophilia

-posts picture of a 14 year old

nudemacusers

« Reply #19806 on: March 01, 2018, 12:06:44 PM »
Technically that’s ephebophilia :bolo
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #19807 on: March 01, 2018, 12:10:51 PM »
The worse thing about this scenario is that the 14 yo probably peaked, sexually. He'll never be able to pull hotter tail in a better context. Hes gonna be chasing that experience for the rest of his life.

agrajag

« Reply #19808 on: March 01, 2018, 12:13:33 PM »
Borghe dying on a hill by downplaying the fact a 28 year old let a 14 year old get some muff by posting a pic of a ripped 14 year old

That kid, despite his toned body, has a baby face  :holeup :gurl :iface :jared

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #19809 on: March 01, 2018, 12:15:21 PM »

Someone posted this on Voat. I’ll go on the record to say that *I’m* the one who reported LionPride for behaving like a jackass in the cultural appropriation thread. I got a notification from the report saying something like “thank you for reporting this post but we were already watching this user’s posts in this thread” followed by the LionPride ban.

Then Beefy posted that LionPride was banned unfairly in the BCT. He specifically asked Slayven to reverse the ban. And what do you know? The ban got reversed.

So next thing I did was report the same LionPride post again to figure out wtf happened. After not getting a response for like an hour, I PM Slayven directly. I don’t think it’s fair to post the PMs here, but basically Cerium is the one who responds and says the original ban was made in haste. The mod who reversed the ban apparently wasn’t Slayven. I have a good dialogue going with Cerium and decide I don’t want to fight him on it plus I know I’m on the losing end of it.

The fact that they’ve removed that part of Beefy’s post is extremely dishonest and really telling. The whole situation is really fishy.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #19810 on: March 01, 2018, 12:20:14 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/26yo-florida-teacher-arrested-for-sexual-relationship-with-14yo-student.26588/

This is one of these things that of course should be reprimanded, but unless the kid considers himself a victim I find it hard to get upset. All I can say that as a 14 year old I would bave been all over her.

I'm not sure it's the kid's call to make even if he could or would though.
ὕβρις

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #19811 on: March 01, 2018, 12:20:43 PM »

It's like he's this guy at 4:41 in this Louie Theroux documentary on paedophiles

tummyfat

« Reply #19812 on: March 01, 2018, 12:21:41 PM »
So the reason that they decided Lionpride was being "targeted" is because the Hate Machine (or should I say the Nate Machine) reported him?

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #19813 on: March 01, 2018, 12:22:36 PM »

It's like he's this guy at 4:41 in this Louie Theroux documentary on paedophiles

Lmao

"Our own... unique... taste" dot dot DOT

EightBitNate

« Reply #19814 on: March 01, 2018, 12:22:54 PM »
So the reason that they decided Lionpride was being "targeted" is because the Hate Machine (or should I say the Nate Machine) reported him?

I didn’t target him. He said some stupid shit but I mostly let it roll because I’m pretty sure I’m on his ignore list anyway. I was mostly arguing with other users.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #19815 on: March 01, 2018, 12:22:59 PM »
If you're constantly fighting with the moderation of a fucking discussion board, maybe it's time to fuck off. Create a subreddit called MeowGAF with light moderation and let your voting buttons to the talking.

EightBitNate

« Reply #19817 on: March 01, 2018, 12:27:54 PM »
If you're constantly fighting with the moderation of a fucking discussion board, maybe it's time to fuck off. Create a subreddit called MeowGAF with light moderation and let your voting buttons to the talking.

I hope this isn’t directed at me since I haven’t fought with a mod even once.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #19818 on: March 01, 2018, 12:29:50 PM »
It's directed at everyone that at one stage got red text'd

nudemacusers

« Reply #19819 on: March 01, 2018, 12:31:47 PM »
User Warned: discussing moderation outside of authorized communication channels, directing member toward hate site, history of similar posts
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #19820 on: March 01, 2018, 12:32:30 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5071492/

Thread successfully derailed.

Dude take that down before a mod gets here.

Not cool.

You fucked up.

WATCH OUT FOR THE MODS, YOU'RE ACCOUNT SUICIDING DONCHA KNOW

Quote from: Gordon Shumway
lol..They know what they're doing, folks. Ignore the bait.

Wait, what exactly were they doing?  Proliferating insidious double standard rhetoric because they're an 8chan sleeper agent or something?

Because I'm pretty sure this person had it right:

Guys, I believe the South Park picture is just referencing the episode and the user doesn't actually think it's "nice."

On the episode, that was the reaction from the police every time someone wanted to denounce what was happening, it was actually criticizing the double standard.

Now if the user is not being ironic then uuuuuh.
Uncle

nudemacusers

« Reply #19821 on: March 01, 2018, 12:32:35 PM »
Where the fuck were these teachers when I was that age?
They didn’t want your ugly ass. :dice

Mine either  :(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #19822 on: March 01, 2018, 12:35:17 PM »
User Warned: discussing moderation outside of authorized communication channels, directing member toward hate site, history of similar posts
Cant get warned on REE if you never had an account  :drake

Tasty

« Reply #19823 on: March 01, 2018, 12:37:21 PM »
The worse thing about this scenario is that the 14 yo probably peaked, sexually. He'll never be able to pull hotter tail in a better context. Hes gonna be chasing that experience for the rest of his life.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Been rewatching a shit ton of Always Sunny recently. :doge
[close]

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #19824 on: March 01, 2018, 12:38:15 PM »
You'd probably have intimacy issues instead.

nudemacusers

« Reply #19825 on: March 01, 2018, 12:40:58 PM »
I already do, and those character modifiers don’t stack :esports
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #19826 on: March 01, 2018, 12:46:14 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Been rewatching a shit ton of Always Sunny recently. :doge
[close]

The gulf of sexual experience was hilarious to see play out, and rang completely true

jorma

« Reply #19827 on: March 01, 2018, 12:48:16 PM »

Someone posted this on Voat. I’ll go on the record to say that *I’m* the one who reported LionPride for behaving like a jackass in the cultural appropriation thread. I got a notification from the report saying something like “thank you for reporting this post but we were already watching this user’s posts in this thread” followed by the LionPride ban.

Then Beefy posted that LionPride was banned unfairly in the BCT. He specifically asked Slayven to reverse the ban. And what do you know? The ban got reversed.

So next thing I did was report the same LionPride post again to figure out wtf happened. After not getting a response for like an hour, I PM Slayven directly. I don’t think it’s fair to post the PMs here, but basically Cerium is the one who responds and says the original ban was made in haste. The mod who reversed the ban apparently wasn’t Slayven. I have a good dialogue going with Cerium and decide I don’t want to fight him on it plus I know I’m on the losing end of it.

The fact that they’ve removed that part of Beefy’s post is extremely dishonest and really telling. The whole situation is really fishy.

And do you really believe it wasn't slayven if they won't say who it actually was? When they already got caught covering up for him and the other bct-poster by editing other peoples posts, why do you think they'd be honest with you in a pm? Especially since they know you won't keep that information to yourself.
Their favouritism got exposed, they realized they got exposed, and now they're trying to smooth it over by blaming some anonymous mod to make it look like a fair and unbiased decision.

Sure, i for one totally believe them, since they are so committed to transparency and all that jazz.

benjipwns

« Reply #19828 on: March 01, 2018, 12:51:34 PM »
User Warned: This type of behaviour goes against our ToS and will be actioned. Actioned eggregreiously.

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #19829 on: March 01, 2018, 12:52:05 PM »
Hot, and can fish?  :heartbeat
Fish<

kingv

« Reply #19830 on: March 01, 2018, 12:54:26 PM »
Why did cerium respond unless Slayven was like “oh shit daddy, what do I say?”

I also would never bother to PM Slayven. All you can expect is like a 6 word response and an inline image of an obscure black panther story.

benjipwns

« Reply #19831 on: March 01, 2018, 12:55:23 PM »
oh god they actually edited this into the OP ten minutes ago:
mod edit: Making light of sexual assault on minors is not ok. Any post that does so will be severely actioned.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #19832 on: March 01, 2018, 12:55:35 PM »
Where the fuck were these teachers when I was that age?
For real. Closest I got to having a hot teacher was my 6th grade English teacher. She had amazing legs and always wore short skirts, but the rest of her left a lot to be desired to say the least.

Still fapped to her in the restroom a couple times though.

benjipwns

« Reply #19833 on: March 01, 2018, 01:00:51 PM »
Trip Hawkins addressed your concerns already:

FStop7

« Reply #19834 on: March 01, 2018, 01:18:51 PM »
China bans the letter N.

Lionpride never visiting China.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #19835 on: March 01, 2018, 01:28:55 PM »
oh god they actually edited this into the OP ten minutes ago:
mod edit: Making light of sexual assault on minors is not ok. Any post that does so will be severely actioned.

Watch out before you get straight up actioned yo
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #19836 on: March 01, 2018, 01:33:38 PM »
Trip Hawkins addressed your concerns already:

Thats essentially me in an infographic  :-\

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19837 on: March 01, 2018, 01:34:14 PM »

Haha, yeah, she's probably some nasty--

:leon

Would love to know what made this kid tell his parents what was going on in the first place.  I can't think of anything other than to brag that he was getting high and fucking his hot teacher.  :doge  And how did his parents not notice that he was leaving the house every night and coming back early in the morning?  :dizzy
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 01:38:18 PM by Dos Locos Tacos »
ど助平

marrec

« Reply #19838 on: March 01, 2018, 01:42:53 PM »
ITT: ERA is full of pedo defenders kek

Also ITT: Gosh I wish a hot pedo fucked me when I was 14

Y'all transparent as fuck lmao

kingv

« Reply #19839 on: March 01, 2018, 01:43:20 PM »
Why are so many of the female teachers that bang students hot? Like this chick would not have a problem getting a good looking adult man, yet she’s like “I know, I’ll fuck this 14 year old!”

killamajig

« Reply #19840 on: March 01, 2018, 01:56:05 PM »
The only way I'm getting messed up from banging my hot teacher when I'm 14 is spending the rest of my life chasing the high of being 14 and banging my hot teacher.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #19841 on: March 01, 2018, 01:56:07 PM »
Why are so many of the female teachers that bang students hot? Like this chick would not have a problem getting a good looking adult man, yet she’s like “I know, I’ll fuck this 14 year old!”

Sure there's plenty of reasons that someone versed in psychology could detail : appeal to youth and innocence and supposedly purer and stronger feelings, inexperience / domination, leaving a an everlasting mark in the life of one as an unforgettable partner (arguably to the point of possible trauma...).

Attirance to nubile, teen women ain't exactly rare with men, it's not hard to imagine some women could get the same kind of urges.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 02:18:58 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Bore Expert

« Reply #19842 on: March 01, 2018, 02:06:17 PM »

That’s when they have Bobby and Beseda contact your boss.

nudemacusers

« Reply #19843 on: March 01, 2018, 02:10:48 PM »

Ephebophilia tho :doge

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

thetylerrob

« Reply #19844 on: March 01, 2018, 02:12:36 PM »
I had a teacher that wanted to fuck skater boys in 7th grade, she showed her tramp stamp to the guys in the class. Her husband had just passed away at like 25 and she started to hate me later in the year because I was saying some shit about George Bush totally sucks.       I was such a cool rebel  :dice

kingv

« Reply #19845 on: March 01, 2018, 02:23:18 PM »

Sure there's plenty of reasons that someone versed in psychology could detail : appeal to youth and innocence and supposedly purer and stronger feelings, inexperience / domination, leaving a an everlasting mark in the life of one as an unforgettable partner (arguably to the point of possible trauma...).

Attirance to nubile, teen women ain't exactly rare with men, it's not hard to imagine some women could get the same kind of urges.

I guess it just goes against what I typically know.

For men, it is common to lust after younger women, for women it is fairly common to lust after older men. So it doesn’t seem surprising when a dude is try to bang his high school/college students (albeit morally contemptible) it is surprising when it is a woman.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19846 on: March 01, 2018, 02:29:24 PM »

Ephebophilia tho :doge
:snob
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19847 on: March 01, 2018, 02:30:52 PM »

She's married, too.  But you know, going off and picking up teenagers and supplying them with weed on weeknights doesn't sound like she was in the right mental state and that things were going well at home.
ど助平

tummyfat

« Reply #19848 on: March 01, 2018, 02:31:35 PM »

Marrec, there is no Black Culture Thread to signal to here. You don't have to use phrases like 'y'all transparent as fuck'

It's called codeswitching.  They should have taught you that

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #19849 on: March 01, 2018, 02:39:00 PM »

The bore at its finest :lawd
que

nudemacusers

« Reply #19850 on: March 01, 2018, 02:41:05 PM »
I personally won’t rate or play final fantasy games until ff18  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #19851 on: March 01, 2018, 02:41:38 PM »

And plenty of 14 year old girls are wet for their 26 year old teachers. 

That shit doesn't and shouldn't matter; "reprimanded"?  lol

Consequences, punishment, whatever you want to call it. Jail time is imo overblown as they didn't even have sex but she obviously shouldn't be a teacher
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 02:59:52 PM by HaughtyFrank »

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #19852 on: March 01, 2018, 02:42:04 PM »

Cream tags out, marrec tags in.
rub

nudemacusers

« Reply #19853 on: March 01, 2018, 02:43:45 PM »
I personally won’t rate or play final fantasy games until ff18  :doge
I guess I could play the enlightened ff14 Italian import :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #19854 on: March 01, 2018, 02:48:59 PM »
bent

FStop7

« Reply #19855 on: March 01, 2018, 02:49:23 PM »
A grown ass adult banging a 14 year old is S-rank fucked up.  Do we actually have to say that out loud?

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #19856 on: March 01, 2018, 02:58:23 PM »
MFW Marrec is right.

:idont

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #19857 on: March 01, 2018, 03:03:31 PM »

I think there’s an illegal thrill factor. A lot of people on r/shoplifting say that’s the main reason they shoplift, not out of need.
serge

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #19858 on: March 01, 2018, 03:04:01 PM »

I wish a hot ephebo fucked me when I was 14.

No you don't. Trust me, that shit usually fucks you up in ways you can't fully grasp.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #19859 on: March 01, 2018, 03:04:29 PM »

On thebore we have a very nuanced sense of etiquette and it's considered a 'faux pas' to post a picture of what you consider a sexy 14 year old as your argument that teachers fucking 14 year olds is no biggie.