Author Topic: Celebrity Sexual Harasment Apocalypse Thread  (Read 118999 times)

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
Re: Celebrity Sexual Harasment Apocalypse Thread
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2017, 05:42:48 PM »
NVM
◕‿◕

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2017, 05:45:28 PM »
Im curious to see how this shapes out. Is the need to shame sexual misconduct greater than the need to keep up with appearances? If society really wishes to open the Pandoras box in regards to how people really behave(frequency and scope) outside socially accepted norms then it will probably implode over the cognitive dissonance.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2017, 05:54:03 PM »
I'm kinda surprised that this is what got Louie and not the wild shit he used to say on Opie & Anthony back in the day. People have been getting years old tweets dug up for nothing but there was never a peep about any of his old jokes.

CurseoftheGods

• just hanging around, being shitty
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2017, 05:59:54 PM »
I'm kinda surprised that this is what got Louie and not the wild shit he used to say on Opie & Anthony back in the day. People have been getting years old tweets dug up for nothing but there was never a peep about any of his old jokes.

what were his old jokes?

« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2017, 06:09:52 PM »
Y'all remember this?

Makes a lot more sense now

sinxtanx

« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2017, 06:14:40 PM »
"the masturbation is going to happen"  :neogaf

jeeeeeyzuz I got that he was an improper fuck from his show but god daaaamn dude
he'll be making jokes about this for years now like it's nothing to make it weirder

nudemacusers

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2017, 06:23:14 PM »
Ugly fat men are gross pervs news at 11.

Imagine being one of those poor women, exposed to his manfupa, beet-red baby carrot dick and nest of ugly ginger pubes  :-\
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2017, 06:28:22 PM »
Ugly fat men are gross pervs news at 11.

Imagine being one of those poor women, exposed to his manfupa, beet-red baby carrot dick and nest of ugly ginger pubes  :-\

nudemac writing erotic fanfic for demi.
serge

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2017, 06:35:10 PM »

what were his old jokes?

🍆🍆

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2017, 06:35:53 PM »
what were his old jokes?
This one comes to mind but just search for "Louis CK O&A" on youtube and you'll find plenty of good stuff

lolbeaten

Himu

« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2017, 06:40:45 PM »
Charlie Sheen raped Corey Haim at 13?!
IYKYK

chronovore

• relapsed dev

etiolate

« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2017, 06:53:50 PM »
Feldman said it was consensual, but Corey was 13 and Charlie was 19 or 20 and tried to convince him that it's a normal thing all dudes do, fuck each other in the butt for funsies at work.

so which one of you is Charlie Sheen?

CurseoftheGods

« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2017, 06:58:36 PM »
wow louis ck sounds like a dick

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2017, 07:01:09 PM »
what is it with white dudes and jacking off in front women?

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2017, 07:08:26 PM »
Idk but I swear I’ve always had permission

TVC15

« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2017, 07:18:40 PM »
Feldman said it was consensual, but Corey was 13 and Charlie was 19 or 20 and tried to convince him that it's a normal thing all dudes do, fuck each other in the butt for funsies at work.

so which one of you is Charlie Sheen?

Not me. It is well known I'm more of a Feldman guy.
serge

Himu

« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2017, 07:22:22 PM »

Source that Sheen tried to tell him it was okay or that Feldman said it was consensual?
IYKYK

gfm793

« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2017, 07:22:56 PM »

He definitely has a problem with masturbating and should seek some kind of professional help for it,

Nah man, he seems pretty good at it. He can even do it easily in front of an audience.

Himu

« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2017, 07:34:14 PM »
Yeah like, Sheen fucking a 13 year old is messed up, consensual or not. And it still sounds like rape. Telling your victim it's okay is classic predator behavior. Thing is, Sheen can't even come out and say "it was consensual" because in the end he still fucked a 13 year old. Gosh, that guy is a grade A asshole.
IYKYK

TVC15

« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2017, 08:05:27 PM »
From Coreyography:

"At some point during the filming, he explained an adult male convinced him it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was ''what all guys do." So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers during a lunch break for the cast and crew, and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized."
serge

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2017, 08:17:00 PM »
Really, what’s the acceptable way to masturbate in front of a woman and not have it be misconduct? Does there need to be a countersigned contract? Do lawyers need to be involved? An Outlook invite?

The funny thing about this is that I like Tig better than Louis, so my natural inclination would be to take her side, but this seems to be a nothingburger so far. I like Louis as a standup, but not Louis the auteur. I find his show really hit and miss and up its own butt sometimes.

it's definitely at the office with someone you've never had sexual contact with before

Himu

« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2017, 08:19:13 PM »
From Coreyography:

"At some point during the filming, he explained an adult male convinced him it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was ''what all guys do." So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers during a lunch break for the cast and crew, and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized."

Sounds like rape.
IYKYK

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2017, 08:22:15 PM »
He was underage and sheen an adult so is was rape either way.
Drunk

TVC15

« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2017, 09:03:18 PM »
In Coreyography, Feldman states that the man who had sex with Haim was now one of the most successful people in the industry. That's the only clue to his identity. I guess that could apply to Sheen.

Haim's mom says the claim is bullshit.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 09:11:54 PM by TVC 15 »
serge

Trurl

« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2017, 09:08:50 PM »
Do I have this right: Louis would tell people he was sharing a room with that he was going to jack off and it was up to them to leave?  I don't see how that's any different than telling someone that you're going to have sex in a dorm room and that if they don't want to see it they should leave.

Himu

« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2017, 09:10:20 PM »
Do I have this right: Louis would tell people he was sharing a room with that he was going to jack off and it was up to them to leave?  I don't see how that's any different than telling someone that you're going to have sex in a dorm room and that if they don't want to see it they should leave.

He couldn't do that in a bathroom?!   ::)
IYKYK

Trurl

« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2017, 10:15:33 PM »
Unless I'm missing something I don't see how this is worse than being really inconsiderate.  :trumps

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2017, 10:19:56 PM »
Silverman herself in the tweet thread said she didn't consider it criminal or herself to be a victim and that she was going public with this to support the victims who have come forward.

You can believe it's not a crime while still not dismissing it as "just like a dorm room in college" or whatever.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2017, 10:24:17 PM »
Unless I'm missing something I don't see how this is worse than being really inconsiderate.  :trumps

Just like the time amir0x was inconsiderate to some nudes of Olimario's gf.
©@©™

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2017, 10:41:42 PM »

It's closer to having a dorm room, telling the person you share it with that you're going to wank, you're going to stare at them while you wank, and you're going to wank because they're in the room with you.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2017, 11:20:38 PM »
Remind me not to room with you.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2017, 12:44:14 AM »
Gotta say, I was hoping the Louis reveal would be more than just attaching names to the stories that have been floating around.
The fact that he made his ex-girlfriend wait in the hallway (or not, her choice) because he absolutely had to masturbate every morning was a pretty interesting story
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 12:49:00 AM by Shostakovich »
每天生气

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2017, 01:12:39 AM »
The incident in the first paragraph (the one I believe you’re referring to) is one of the ones I think needs more clarity. “They thought it was a joke and laughed it off.“ This makes their exact response unclear. It’s shitty writing on the Times part.

Yes, and what I'm saying is: Put yourself in their shoes.

Or to flip it: What if someone like ToxicAdam invited you over to their house. You're having dinner with him. "Hey, is it cool if I jack-off in front of you?" *You're not sure if they're being serious or joking and try to laugh it off awkwardly because you're not cool with that* "(I take it your laughing means, 'yes please jack-off in front of me, ToxicAdam!' Cool (we're on the same page!)" *ToxicAdam proceeds to whip it out and jack it in front of you*

You: :wtf :confused :mindblown "Uh, you're for real?"

ToxicAdam: Of course I was!

You: No, dude. I didn't want you to do that.
---

Ok, that's a bad example given the Bore's gay subtext and it's late and I'm trying to figure out a good way of wording this. Basically he put the suggestion out there, they thought it was an off-color joke and him doing it was over the line for them because they didn't "consent" to it beyond that awkward laugh where they thought he wasn't serious.

Basically it's a mixed message all around between the two, but C.K. doing it repeatedly to folks without saying "yo, I'm an exhibitionist and would like to jack off in front of you, cool?" is crossing the line no matter how you slice it, IMO.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #95 on: November 10, 2017, 01:18:33 AM »
yeah, that’s a bad example, and winds up with toxicadam hog-trussed in a spaghetti-filled bathtub, with the entire lyrics to a nick cave song spelled out on his back in jizz.
duc

TVC15

« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2017, 01:25:16 AM »
The incident in the first paragraph (the one I believe you’re referring to) is one of the ones I think needs more clarity. “They thought it was a joke and laughed it off.“ This makes their exact response unclear. It’s shitty writing on the Times part.

Yes, and what I'm saying is: Put yourself in their shoes.

Or to flip it: What if someone like ToxicAdam invited you over to their house. You're having dinner with him. "Hey, is it cool if I jack-off in front of you?" *You're not sure if they're being serious or joking and try to laugh it off awkwardly because you're not cool with that* "(I take it your laughing means, 'yes please jack-off in front of me, ToxicAdam!' Cool (we're on the same page!)" *ToxicAdam proceeds to whip it out and jack it in front of you*

You: :wtf :confused :mindblown "Uh, you're for real?"

ToxicAdam: Of course I was!

You: No, dude. I didn't want you to do that.
---

Ok, that's a bad example given the Bore's gay subtext and it's late and I'm trying to figure out a good way of wording this. Basically he put the suggestion out there, they thought it was an off-color joke and him doing it was over the line for them because they didn't "consent" to it beyond that awkward laugh where they thought he wasn't serious.

Basically it's a mixed message all around between the two, but C.K. doing it repeatedly to folks without saying "yo, I'm an exhibitionist and would like to jack off in front of you, cool?" is crossing the line no matter how you slice it, IMO.

No worries. I get what you’re saying. I still think the article has shitty writing in places.
serge

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #97 on: November 10, 2017, 01:33:51 AM »
yeah, the article has problems.

real talk: his racist shit from the opie and anthony show and the whole “f*ggot” part from his act a few years back turned me off to him, plus his weird obsession with his daughter’s junk. i mean: his bit about cumming on his cat’s face was funny, but that other stuff made me go NAW SON and switch back to the wholesome stylings of david cross during the commute. collectively, his comedy has really struck me as a sort of blanket pre-excuse for his fucked up inability to wrangle his dick without it turning physical.
duc

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #98 on: November 10, 2017, 04:51:29 AM »
Y'all remember this?

(Image removed from quote.)

Makes a lot more sense now

For the unaware.

ThePhantomBlot

« Reply #99 on: November 10, 2017, 05:26:08 AM »
Regarding Kevin Spacey, this bit of news is pretty surprising:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/christopher-plummer-replace-kevin-spacey-all-money-world-1056450

Tl:dr- Weeks from release, Director Ridley Scott is recasting and reshooting a role played by Spacey with an entirely different actor, Christopher Plummer, while attempting to still adhere to the films original release date of Dec. 22nd.
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2017, 08:16:56 AM »
i have a mate who used to be a total wank fiend, he was as liberal as they come (CUM!) and think he considered it more to do with sexual freedom than creepiness. you'd go over to his house and he'd buzz you in telling you he was just finishing up so you might want to wait in the front room. he'd carry round a rag with him to catch "the drip" as he'd usually left the house just moments after blowing himself out.

we had a pretty mixed group growing up and he was like this whether you were a bloke or a girl. he mostly got out of the habit of it by his early 20s, but it was always a matter of fact utility thing rather than some fetish he had.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2017, 08:23:19 AM »

(not real)

Trurl

« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2017, 08:45:45 AM »
OK, after reading some posts in this thread and the NYT piece it sounds pretty weird and bad.

CurseoftheGods

« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2017, 09:05:36 AM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2017, 10:10:13 AM »
456 Swedish actresses signed a tribune compiling their testimonies of sexual improprieties in the film, tv and theater industry, prompting the government to heed it.
ὕβρις

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2017, 10:14:36 AM »
I'm sorry, a scenario where ToxicAdam pleases himself in front of others just isn't believable. :nope
©ZH

agrajag

« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2017, 11:31:17 AM »
so many ducks drinking frozen dairy beverages

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 12:55:11 PM by Great Rumbler »

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2017, 11:42:22 AM »
does stro get off on being a complete fucking dipshit or something
pcp

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
yar

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2017, 02:04:29 PM »
pretty good statement

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

etiolate

« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2017, 02:34:38 PM »
The statement is "yah its true and now I'll go sit in the corner" which is mostly what such a statement should be.

I'm a little wary of the power/influence argument, because that is ripe for abuse.

TVC15

« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2017, 02:37:06 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/louis-c-k-issues-statement-182218283.html

Really. Reminds me of

Christopher John Goldberg, 32, of Jasmine Drive in A Pocono Country Place, told investigators he believed the images he downloaded aren’t illegal if they depict no sexual acts.

Louis also apparently has “many fetishes.”
serge

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2017, 03:17:28 PM »
(not real)

I could tell, it was actually funny
🍆🍆

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #117 on: November 10, 2017, 03:41:23 PM »
But was anyone bi?

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #118 on: November 10, 2017, 03:45:10 PM »
OK, after reading some posts in this thread and the NYT piece it sounds pretty weird and bad.

:beli

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #119 on: November 10, 2017, 03:47:29 PM »
His statement is about as proper as it could be, really, at least there’s no denial, deflection or defamation