Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 571943 times)

thetylerrob

Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #3120 on: March 17, 2018, 05:52:08 AM »
Miley doesn’t have to answer for shit, if you’re triggered by her twerking phase then you a bitch la da di da di

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #3121 on: March 17, 2018, 06:00:11 AM »
Miley doesn’t have to answer for shit, if you’re triggered by her twerking phase then you a bitch la da di da di

She shoved her fist up that girls ass. Live, on stage.  We  all saw it. 
sigh

clothedmacuser

« Reply #3122 on: March 17, 2018, 06:18:16 AM »
There is a reason why the best euro-trash was pre-fall Germany

They rocked like they had the secret police on their door.
sigh

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3123 on: March 17, 2018, 06:28:43 AM »
Cream is the Jordan Peterson of Transgenders
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #3124 on: March 17, 2018, 06:30:27 AM »
This thread is at an all time low, which is saying something.
So it's great... ?
ὕβρις

clothedmacuser

« Reply #3125 on: March 17, 2018, 06:37:32 AM »
So it's great... ?

We are slowly entering a The End of Discussion, phase in regards to gaf, neogaf, gaf-lite, resetera, and Bore. 

Soon all discussions in Era and discussions about ERA moderation will simply be this gif in emoji form. 

This is why we bought all those Nike shoes and 45.'s

Edit:  I call top bunk!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 06:57:14 AM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

Kurt Russell

« Reply #3126 on: March 17, 2018, 06:51:33 AM »
Its like asking where the women's locker room is at Yankee stadium.

Or where the women's restroom is at the garbage truck depot.

or where the men's restroom is at a Radiohead concert.
woke

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #3127 on: March 17, 2018, 07:03:48 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

She shoved her fist up that girls ass. Live, on stage.  We  all saw it.

The important thing about that picture is the guest appearance of Five Nights at Freddy on the main stage. We made it to the mainstream fellow gamers!

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #3128 on: March 17, 2018, 07:19:51 AM »
i wrote a scathing paper about this and his many attempts to walk it back while claiming he was actually right and the iraq war proved it; i remember it more because we had like a 5-7 page target and i wrote 20 pages or something using all his contradictory quotes

speaking of jordan peterson, one of francis' claims was that the criticism of his book when it originally released was an organized postmodernist marxist cabal attempting to silence dissent

one of my critiques was that had he limited himself to talking about "liberal democracy" in a broader sense that we all mean even as we recognize differences between say the U.S., Germany and Latin American countries like Quebec...while noting that even regimes that fall in an authoritarian form now pay lip service and bend over backwards to present the rituals of liberal democracy as existing within their regimes...he would have never had to try and save his thesis

alternatively he could have just been like every other pundit like Bill Kristol or Thomas Friedman and just pretend his missteps never happened

benjipwns

« Reply #3129 on: March 17, 2018, 07:20:30 AM »
the garbage dump thread :lawd

paprikastaude

« Reply #3130 on: March 17, 2018, 07:36:13 AM »
I don't get why Francis Fukuyama to this day keeps being referenced by academics for his false claim.

benjipwns

« Reply #3131 on: March 17, 2018, 07:41:49 AM »
I don't get why Francis Fukuyama to this day keeps being referenced by academics for his false claim.
He's actually more or less at this point revoked his authorship of the book and its thesis considering how much of it he walked back, along with his support of the entire War on Terror agenda of the Bush Administration and his entire history in the neoconservative movement.

Last I knew he's now just publishing safe academic books about state stability models along with his pet hobby of claiming transhumanists are some kind of major global threat. Otherwise is generally out of the normie punditry game.

benjipwns

« Reply #3132 on: March 17, 2018, 07:44:47 AM »
okay, nevermind, guess he's trying to make a comeback and still touting his prediction accuracy :doge
He will publish a new book, Identity: The Demand for Dignity and the Politics of Resentment in Sept. 2018.
In 2014, Francis Fukuyama wrote that American institutions were in decay, as the state was progressively captured by powerful interest groups. Two years later, his predictions were borne out by the rise to power of a series of political outsiders whose economic nationalism and authoritarian tendencies threatened to destabilize the entire international order. These populist nationalists seek direct charismatic connection to “the people,” who are usually defined in narrow identity terms that offer an irresistible call to an in-group and exclude large parts of the population as a whole.

Demand for recognition of one’s identity is a master concept that unifies much of what is going on in world politics today. The universal recognition on which liberal democracy is based has been increasingly challenged by narrower forms of recognition based on nation, religion, sect, race, ethnicity, or gender, which have resulted in anti-immigrant populism, the upsurge of politicized Islam, the fractious “identity liberalism” of college campuses, and the emergence of white nationalism. Populist nationalism, said to be rooted in economic motivation, actually springs from the demand for recognition and therefore cannot simply be satisfied by economic means. The demand for identity cannot be transcended; we must begin to shape identity in a way that supports rather than undermines democracy.

Identity is an urgent and necessary book—a sharp warning that unless we forge a universal understanding of human dignity, we will doom ourselves to continuing conflict.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #3133 on: March 17, 2018, 08:05:43 AM »
So it's great... ?

:trumps

benjipwns

« Reply #3134 on: March 17, 2018, 08:17:06 AM »
ah yes, using some fucking moron token minority to justify your alt-reich views; not a new tale by any means
maybe they actually like or love the person for the rest of their qualities? i dunno

i have strange thoughts i know

Jerry

« Reply #3135 on: March 17, 2018, 08:17:53 AM »
I'm so fucking sick of american social-politics dominating online discussion.

The fact there is even separate black and white 'cultures' in 'murica is a problem itself.

There's so many British white kids who copy rappers and they aren't called cultural appropriators. They're just called little ratbags
COYS

benjipwns

« Reply #3136 on: March 17, 2018, 08:24:59 AM »
also, of the two examples in the OP, Milo and Ann Coulter's public personas are basically acts

and i think Milo's long touted his attraction to black men, probably tweeted about wanting drake to wreck his vagina too

benjipwns

« Reply #3137 on: March 17, 2018, 08:26:06 AM »
There's so many British white kids who copy rappers and they aren't called cultural appropriators. They're just called little ratbags
i thought they were called wiggers: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/wiggers-just-wannabe-black-white-middle-class-kids-are-adopting-black-street-style-and-chilling-out-1462591.html

(article from 1993 :lol)

benjipwns

« Reply #3138 on: March 17, 2018, 08:27:20 AM »
Quote from: UK JOURNALISM
COLOUR CODE

FOR the curious and confused, Regina Parisi, a 19-year-old New Yorker and a self-proclaimed wigger, offers useful tips on how to spot a wigger:

True wiggers would not refer to themselves as wiggers.

They read Malcom X, and other books on black history; they watch BET (Black Entertainment Television), and attend lectures on black culture.

They wear hip-hop and street-smart clothes, but also adopt the casual and comfortable look; the dress style of a true wigger is inconspicuous.

They attend black (Baptist) churches on occasions

Black girls love them; black guys who get to know wiggers like them, but black guys who don't know them probably wouldn't like them.

They listen to rap, Motown, soul and r & b. They will not play the hip-hop rap of bands such as Kris Kross and Arrested Development, but they will listen to Public Enemy, NWA, A-Clan, Ice Cube, Ice T and EPMD because of their hard-core message.

Suburban wiggers have all white friends, most of whom are not wiggers.

Wiggers usually have open-minded parents (who were probably hippies during the Sixties and Seventies).

They come from middle-class or upper-class families.

If they can rap, they want to work in the rap industry. If not, they want to do something to help ease racial tension.

Most wiggers like to date white girls or girls of mixed parentage.

Wiggers are sports fanatics and are obsessed with basketball and football.

Top wigger films are Boyz N the Hood and Jungle Fever.

Wiggers believe the government ignores the needs and problems of the black community, and that blacks are an oppressed group.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3139 on: March 17, 2018, 08:34:04 AM »
also, of the two examples in the OP, Milo and Ann Coulter's public personas are basically acts

and i think Milo's long touted his attraction to black men, probably tweeted about wanting drake to wreck his vagina too

But it’s Milo, so he probably used an alt-right slur like he wanted Drake to turd burgle his vagina.
©@©™

Coax

« Reply #3140 on: March 17, 2018, 08:37:37 AM »
Discovered a hide threads userscript for RE.

:rejoice

Kurt Russell

« Reply #3141 on: March 17, 2018, 09:05:06 AM »
yo jack, i got you :ohyeah

So my political career might be over.

I got demoted from

juggernaut

to

Vanguard

in one 597 day presidential campaign.

I'm kinda not giving a damn right now. I'm so pissed.

woke

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3142 on: March 17, 2018, 09:26:39 AM »
I found the shittiest web comic

Some Era member retweeted it  :-\

Or at least someone who used to be sane but then went full distinguished mentally-challenged fellow.
🤴

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #3143 on: March 17, 2018, 09:39:43 AM »
Lot of nonsense on the last couple pages I’m just gonna ignore.

That comic isn’t very funny but it is incredibly accurate.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 09:46:53 AM by Cream »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3144 on: March 17, 2018, 09:55:52 AM »
I do standup comedy. The last time I performed (my second time performing) someone in the audience asked one of the organisers if it was always "this racist". I made a joke about the lack of diversity in my private school (the punchline being that there were barely any Aboriginal students at my school). The guy organising the event understood that the onus of the joke was on the school's lack of diversity and that it wasn't racist, but was like "you gotta be careful with that kind of stuff".

Yesterday I got a call from him asking me if i'd be availible for a gig this Friday (a paid gig, and he's only seen me perform twice). I was like "yeah I have enough material for a new set". He told me he didn't want new material, he wants the exact same set as last time, minus that one joke.

I'm going to leave that joke in, and there's a chance i'm going going to get blackballed.

paprikastaude

« Reply #3145 on: March 17, 2018, 09:57:00 AM »
I do standup comedy. The last time I performed (my second time performing) someone in the audience asked one of the organisers if it was always "this racist". I made a joke about the lack of diversity in my private school (the punchline being that there were barely any Aboriginal students at my school). The guy organising the event understood that the onus of the joke was on the school's lack of diversity and that it wasn't racist, but was like "you gotta be careful with that kind of stuff".

Yesterday I got a call from him asking me if i'd be availible for a gig this Friday (a paid gig, and he's only seen me perform twice). I was like "yeah I have enough material for a new set". He told me he didn't want new material, he wants the exact same set as last time, minus that one joke.

I'm going to leave that joke in, and there's a chance i'm going going to get blackballed.

you're just an edgy millionaire, fuck off with this oppression

Jerry

« Reply #3146 on: March 17, 2018, 09:58:05 AM »
Make sure you get paid up front
COYS

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3147 on: March 17, 2018, 09:58:25 AM »

Give him new material and keep that one joke.

Sounds like he wants to hire a circus monkey to perform the act he bragged about to his friends.
"Do your trick monkey, the one that I like! LOL that was so funny, now do it again!"

Fuck people who don't appreciate artists. FUCK EM
🤴

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3148 on: March 17, 2018, 09:58:46 AM »
I went to private school on scholarship, and a bursary to be a border (it was a boarding school) because my mum was poor.

Make sure you get paid up front

I told my therapist I was having suicidal thoughts. Now he makes me pay upfront : (

Kurt Russell

« Reply #3149 on: March 17, 2018, 10:00:44 AM »

Guestlist Cream, Marrec, :bobby and Beefsoda
woke

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3150 on: March 17, 2018, 10:05:03 AM »
marrec is sane tho

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #3151 on: March 17, 2018, 10:12:34 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/having-a-black-husband-wife-spouse-partner-doesn%E2%80%99t-mean-someone-can%E2%80%99t-be-racist.30099/page-4#post-5680751

I have a black boyfriend and a black girlfriend. I'm still a colonizer. Who I date doesn't change my privilege.

"Oh yes, treat me like the dirty colonizer Iam!"

jorma

« Reply #3152 on: March 17, 2018, 10:20:26 AM »
Quote from: UK JOURNALISM
COLOUR CODE

FOR the curious and confused, Regina Parisi, a 19-year-old New Yorker and a self-proclaimed wigger, offers useful tips on how to spot a wigger:

True wiggers would not refer to themselves as wiggers.

They read Malcom X, and other books on black history; they watch BET (Black Entertainment Television), and attend lectures on black culture.

They wear hip-hop and street-smart clothes, but also adopt the casual and comfortable look; the dress style of a true wigger is inconspicuous.

They attend black (Baptist) churches on occasions

Black girls love them; black guys who get to know wiggers like them, but black guys who don't know them probably wouldn't like them.

They listen to rap, Motown, soul and r & b. They will not play the hip-hop rap of bands such as Kris Kross and Arrested Development, but they will listen to Public Enemy, NWA, A-Clan, Ice Cube, Ice T and EPMD because of their hard-core message.

Suburban wiggers have all white friends, most of whom are not wiggers.

Wiggers usually have open-minded parents (who were probably hippies during the Sixties and Seventies).

They come from middle-class or upper-class families.

If they can rap, they want to work in the rap industry. If not, they want to do something to help ease racial tension.

Most wiggers like to date white girls or girls of mixed parentage.

Wiggers are sports fanatics and are obsessed with basketball and football.

Top wigger films are Boyz N the Hood and Jungle Fever.

Wiggers believe the government ignores the needs and problems of the black community, and that blacks are an oppressed group.

I have to assume that this article was written well before Lucasarts TLJ and Marvels BP premiered.

samir

« Reply #3153 on: March 17, 2018, 10:24:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/having-a-black-husband-wife-spouse-partner-doesn%E2%80%99t-mean-someone-can%E2%80%99t-be-racist.30099/page-4#post-5680751

I have a black boyfriend and a black girlfriend. I'm still a colonizer. Who I date doesn't change my privilege.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with these people?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3154 on: March 17, 2018, 10:25:42 AM »

"I'll never submit to you Sapphire!!"

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3155 on: March 17, 2018, 10:44:24 AM »
My whole post was about people getting worked up about things that don't matter.  Nobody should be getting all upset about anyone's gender, including their own.  Don't insist on validation and others will have no basis to refuse it, that way neither party gets worked up.

Now what is annoying is people suddenly choosing the subject du jour as the one thing nobody should complain about because it doesn't affect them.  A shitload of things don't affect all of us and yet we still complain about them constantly.  It's a rare person who wouldn't do that. I have no problem with anyone complaining about anything, impactful or not.
This is just a tad bit contradictory, don't you think? In the first paragraph, you make it seems as though outsiders only receive (morally justifiable) pushback if they demand validation. But in the second, you acknowledge that people get upset about all manner of things, including things which don't affect them. Which would include outsiders existing, whether they demand validation or not.

samir

« Reply #3156 on: March 17, 2018, 10:57:37 AM »
Cream, do you believe only white people can be racist?

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #3157 on: March 17, 2018, 11:01:50 AM »
I'm so fucking sick of american social-politics dominating online discussion.

Then get some culture worth talking about you basic bitch. Yorup :lol

kingv

« Reply #3158 on: March 17, 2018, 11:02:26 AM »
Do you guys not know that enzom is a troll?

Puh-lease sister.  We've all witnessed his meltdowns and tantrums since Kerry lost to Bush.

Christ, it makes it sadder that he’s like a 35 year old man sitting on RE begging white people to trigger him so e can go nuts and try to get them banned.

Boredfrom

« Reply #3159 on: March 17, 2018, 11:30:02 AM »
My whole post was about people getting worked up about things that don't matter.  Nobody should be getting all upset about anyone's gender, including their own.  Don't insist on validation and others will have no basis to refuse it, that way neither party gets worked up.

Now what is annoying is people suddenly choosing the subject du jour as the one thing nobody should complain about because it doesn't affect them.  A shitload of things don't affect all of us and yet we still complain about them constantly.  It's a rare person who wouldn't do that. I have no problem with anyone complaining about anything, impactful or not.
This is just a tad bit contradictory, don't you think? In the first paragraph, you make it seems as though outsiders only receive (morally justifiable) pushback if they demand validation. But in the second, you acknowledge that people get upset about all manner of things, including things which don't affect them. Which would include outsiders existing, whether they demand validation or not.

So you are fucked either way?

nudemacusers

« Reply #3160 on: March 17, 2018, 11:31:20 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/parisera-i-really-need-help-figuring-out-work-housing-situation.14111/

???

Dude has been homeless for 3 months and doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to do anything about it. Or even that concerned.

Hasn’t worked a single day yet but is going to audition for Disney Paris? Wuhu?
As for getting social security number and all that. That's what I'm working on, my case worker at pole emploi is trying to make a case that I should get one even if I haven't worked here yet so that I can start my own company and can freelance. But only working for a day would instantly give me a social security number so I am mostly trying to get work. Hell I'm even going to audition for Disneyland next month haha!
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Cream

« Reply #3161 on: March 17, 2018, 11:36:42 AM »
Cream, do you believe only white people can be racist?

What a loaded question. I’m sure your intentions in asking it are totally genuine. No, I don’t believe that. It’s wrong for anyone to look down on someone solely for their race. And there are plenty of cases of minorities being very racist towards each other, and minorities being racist towards whites. But, the reality of the way race affects society is something that many are afraid to ever think about. They favor some kind of misguided “color blindness.”

As a black person, I’m able to recognize that we have massive problems with toxic masculinity, homophobia, transphobia, not to mention all the huge education and economic problems. I recognized how awful it was when other black kids would say I “act white” as an insult, because of the way I spoke. But I recognize where those things come from and the ways we can work to heal our own community, and I also recognize the many many ways these problems are out of our control and are subject to the whims of a much higher power that doesn’t really seem like they care to actually fix much of anything.

I think this while conversation track, even asking this question, is a big stinking distraction. A deflection. Like what does the answer get us to? Okay, everyone! We all agree every minority can be racist too! So... we still have massive inequality with one race doing a lot better than all the others in literally all aspects of life but at least now we know, it’s bad if a black person says “I hate white people” too.

The timeline basically went like this. I’ll just focus on whites and blacks for ease of argument.

White people: ew distinguished black fellows. We are gonna make you into slaves, strip you of all your culture and family and treat you less than animals.
Black people: please don’t do that.
White people: okay we’re tired of doing that. You’re “free”. You just can’t get a job here or live here or here or here. But if you don’t get a job, you’re going to jail and have to work for us. Also you can’t buy a house, talk to us, look at us funny, eat in the same places as us, or get access to any of the same education and economic benefits we have. Also we’re gonna kill a lot of you just because why not.
Black people: this sucks. Please stop.
White people: no.
Black peoples: okay seriously fucking stop we’re mad now.
White people: oh god these distinguished black fellows are going crazy. Gotta kill a lot more of them. And some of them are talking way too much and making them crazier! Kill them too.
Other white people: hey maybe tone it down white people?
White people: fine. Here civil rights we’re all equal. But actually we’re gonna flood your communities with drugs, sap out all education, put millions of you in jail. The police will always be against you. Some of you can make us a lot of money singing and dancing and throwing balls, you distinguished black fellows are used to that.  Also we’re not actually going to pay you back or fix any of the problems the last 300 years war caused we’re just gonna put incredibly tiny Band-Aids over it and pretend we’re all good.
Other white people: okay so there’s still problems but we’re working on it! Economy getting better, technology getting better. Internet! Don’t worry black people we’re working on it! Oh look over there black president!
White people: more war of drugs, more police shootings, here give them more guns. Education still shit? Okay good.
Black people: hey uh, a lot of us are having a lot of problems. We are trying over here but it’s not working much because you guys kind of let the problems get really big and we can’t handle it on our own. Could you please help us?
White people: No.
Other white people: come on guys, we said we’re trying to help, and things are a lot better now! You really need some perspective. You can’t expect other people to solve your problems for you. That’s very entitled.
Black people: okay fine. You won’t help us. So if there still gonna be tons of inequality, could we at least do a small thing and not do all the blackface and racist jokes and calling us the n-word all the time?
Other white people: oh that’s easy. Deal.
White prople: we’re still gonna do it, while still doing all that other bad stuff to you too. And we’re gonna be really obvious about it.
Other white people: sorry blacks but it’s not even that big of a deal anymore... can’t you just ignore it? You gotta just work hard and handle your own problems sometimes!
Black people: okay white people have issues.
White people: RACIST! (keep ruining their economy and education and throwing them in jail and shooting them)
Other white people: Hey those other white people are right! We’re helping you and THIS is the thanks we get? You want us to never say anything bad about you but you can say whatever about us? See THIS is why all those racist white people hate you so much and voted to make the country worse for all of us. This is YOUR fault.

Oh wait, a newcomer!

Third group of white people: Man us white people are really doing a lot of crazy shit, which is really common sense and can be seen by examine history and just analyzing modern western society. We’re really sorry black people. Truly sorry for all we’ve done and continue to do. We will fight for equality, always.
Black people: thank you, I guess but we’ll see?... in the mean time we’re sorry about all these black people getting really angry and hateful towards you... we’ve just been through all this stuff and we are trying to get a handle on it.
Third group of white people: it’s okay! We understand. We’ve put you through a lot and still continue to, and yeah it stings sometimes, but it doesn’t really affect my life that much, but I recognize that the power imbalance between our two groups means that we antagonize you it carries much more weight and is far more harmful. We won’t let that stop us from always defending and fighting for you and trying to make things better.
Black people: thank you, sincerely. We will also help and fight with you but it may be hard for us after everything that’s happened,  but we can guarantee that we will never ever give up.

First group of white people: distinguished black fellow distinguished black fellow JAIL DRUGS GUNS POLICE FOX NEWS NRA TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.
Second group of white prople: Things are great! We fixed racism. Stop complaining.
Black people:.....
White people: sorry...

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #3162 on: March 17, 2018, 11:38:29 AM »
Jesus fucking christ the amount of careposts itt recently is nauseating. Take it to PMs and get back to posting select hilarity from gaf spergs you fuckin tryhards

Boredfrom

« Reply #3163 on: March 17, 2018, 11:41:15 AM »
Who the fuck cares Cream?

samir

« Reply #3164 on: March 17, 2018, 11:41:49 AM »
Ok, so your views are 100% America centric. You could have just said that and not spend time writing that essay.

Cream

« Reply #3165 on: March 17, 2018, 11:42:52 AM »

If people are gonna keep asking me questions, I’m gonna give sincere answers that doesn’t belittle the complexity of these issues.

If you want that to stop then you have to tell everyone to stop talking to me.

Or ban me.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #3166 on: March 17, 2018, 11:43:39 AM »
i thought they were called wiggers: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/wiggers-just-wannabe-black-white-middle-class-kids-are-adopting-black-street-style-and-chilling-out-1462591.html

(article from 1993 :lol)

That stuff was over in the UK too? Thought they were just called 'chavs' over there.
^_^

Cream

« Reply #3167 on: March 17, 2018, 11:45:22 AM »
Ok, so your views are 100% America centric. You could have just said that and not spend time writing that essay.

Well I’m not gonna speak on racial issues in foreign countries I’ve never experienced or know too much about.

Boredfrom

« Reply #3168 on: March 17, 2018, 11:46:34 AM »

If people are gonna keep asking me questions, I’m gonna give sincere answers that doesn’t belittle the complexity of these issues.

Or ban me.

Didn’t you have a containment thread to Speech about.

Stop asking Cream shit. Cream is a big ass troll.

Cream

« Reply #3169 on: March 17, 2018, 11:47:24 AM »

Or ban me.

Didn’t you have a containment thread to Speech about.

Stop asking Cream shit. Cream is a big ass troll.

They didn’t ask in that thread. They asked here.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3170 on: March 17, 2018, 11:47:42 AM »
You'll get pushback, deserved or not. How fucked you are depends on what exactly makes you an outsider, and when, where, etc.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3171 on: March 17, 2018, 11:47:50 AM »
I will quote myself

:doge
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #3172 on: March 17, 2018, 11:49:47 AM »
You'll get pushback, deserved or not. How fucked you are depends on what exactly makes you an outsider, and when, where, etc.

So in the end, probably the pushback is for something that not necessarily affect other people neither it comes from pursuing validation.

Cream

« Reply #3173 on: March 17, 2018, 11:50:39 AM »

So in the end, probably the pushback is for something that not necessarily affect other people neither it comes from pursuing validation.

So get fucked trans people is basically your position. Great.

I hope one day you guys learn that it’s OK to fight for the freedom to be who you want when it doesn’t harm others.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3174 on: March 17, 2018, 11:53:56 AM »
No, I don't subscribe to the idea that the ones doing the pushing back are not being affected. If you react to something you're being affected by definition.

Boredfrom

« Reply #3175 on: March 17, 2018, 11:59:49 AM »
No, I don't subscribe to the idea that the ones doing the pushing back are not being affected. If you react to something you're being affected by definition.

But the pushback can be disproportional that you can wonder if is affecting them or is just a trigger for boiling out other issues on the one doing the pushback.

agrajag

« Reply #3176 on: March 17, 2018, 12:00:23 PM »
tldr

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3177 on: March 17, 2018, 12:05:23 PM »
But the pushback can be disproportional that you can wonder if is affecting them or is just a trigger for boiling out other issues on the one doing the pushback.
Yes. I'm unclear on what you mean by the rest though.

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #3178 on: March 17, 2018, 12:05:35 PM »
I will quote myself

:doge

But Peterson knows how to debate.

Tuckers Law

« Reply #3179 on: March 17, 2018, 12:06:11 PM »
Reading this thread has become insufferable, when are links to stupid shit said on REEE and GAF coming back?