Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 564474 times)

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #3240 on: March 17, 2018, 03:23:01 PM »
*Starts shuffling deck of racist jokes*

It's either that or watching more Yu Yu Hakusho.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #3241 on: March 17, 2018, 03:25:34 PM »
Cream is constantly offending me by taking the Lord's name in vain but God forbid you say anything that doesn't 100% fit with his/her beliefs and you will be labelled and derided.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #3242 on: March 17, 2018, 03:26:46 PM »
Well, what do you even know? You're just fermented shit in a bottle.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3243 on: March 17, 2018, 03:28:06 PM »
Cream is constantly offending me by taking the Lord's name in vain but God forbid you say anything that doesn't 100% fit with his/her beliefs and you will be labelled and derided.

Just remember:

People will always try to force you to be a certain way, and antagonize and limit you if you don’t or CANT conform.
Uncle

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #3244 on: March 17, 2018, 03:30:44 PM »

Just remember:

People will always try to force you to be a certain way, and antagonize and limit you if you don’t or CANT conform.

Which is why you KEEP fighting. You don't GIVE UP.

How many times do you have to be told that transgenderism isn't a fucking choice before you believe it?

"You don't need the label."

This is what someone says when they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #3245 on: March 17, 2018, 03:33:08 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/posts/5689990/
Irish aren't white even if you change it after the fact.
:confused

samir

« Reply #3246 on: March 17, 2018, 03:33:26 PM »
Why is MtF so much more prevalent than FtM? Seems a bit fishy to me  :hans1

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #3247 on: March 17, 2018, 03:33:27 PM »
Even if it was a choice, you wouldn't make a decision anyways looking at the bigender thing.

etiolate

« Reply #3248 on: March 17, 2018, 03:33:53 PM »
cream when you use "not a choice" you're just reusing old phrases from gay campaigns and people roll their eyes at it

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3249 on: March 17, 2018, 03:34:31 PM »
Which is why you KEEP fighting. You don't GIVE UP.

I know, Cream!  I know!  I'm doing my best!
Uncle

etiolate

« Reply #3250 on: March 17, 2018, 03:35:36 PM »

Cream

« Reply #3251 on: March 17, 2018, 03:38:38 PM »
cream when you use "not a choice" you're just reusing old phrases from gay campaigns and people roll their eyes at it

So what the FUCK should we say you fucking idiot? It’s the truth!

etiolate

« Reply #3252 on: March 17, 2018, 03:43:01 PM »

My aim was to tip you off that the phrase doesn't help you, but I'll answer your Q.

Well it depends on the individual claiming it, but I would say why is "it's not a choice" your argument when discussing why you've focused on your gender as the loudest part of your identity? The questions isn't your gender identity so much as why your identity is your gender. That part is a choice no matter what else.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #3253 on: March 17, 2018, 03:48:42 PM »

And that was in response to this:
Happy White Man's Day!

*p.s. footage may or may not be of brown people getting killed on this holiest of white days*
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5689826/

Hard to pick which one is the bigger idiot.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #3254 on: March 17, 2018, 03:51:14 PM »

Damn right. We're ultra-white. That's why the sun burns us so.

Cream

« Reply #3255 on: March 17, 2018, 03:52:48 PM »

My aim was to tip you off that the phrase doesn't help you, but I'll answer your Q.

Well it depends on the individual claiming it, but I would say why is "it's not a choice" your argument when discussing why you've focused on your gender as the loudest part of your identity? The questions isn't your gender identity so much as why your identity is your gender. That part is a choice no matter what else.

Are you serious? Fucking think. Literally almost everything in the world is affected by gender, and there is pressure to conform to gender norms EVERYWHERE. Transgenderism is INCREDIBLY dibilitating and the only treatment is acceptance of their internal gender. The world is constantly attacking and fighting against transgender people, including malaveolent assholes like Uncle, and you. We are fighting to be treated as who we are. And for some reason, many people use the excuse that trans people are just choosing to act the way they do as a justification for giving them absolutely no respect or consideration, or just being straight up abusive towards them.

This has been explained so many times and is so obviously that I can only assume you just don’t give a shit and refuse to ever accept trans people. I just wish people like you could be honest about preferring to wallow in your ignorance

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #3256 on: March 17, 2018, 03:59:55 PM »
This has been explained so many times and is so obviously that I can only assume you just don’t give a shit and refuse to ever accept trans people. I just wish people like you could be honest about preferring to wallow in your ignorance

For some reason this song sprung to mind.

etiolate

« Reply #3257 on: March 17, 2018, 04:03:26 PM »

Are you serious? Fucking think. Literally almost everything in the world is affected by gender, and there is pressure to conform to gender norms EVERYWHERE. Transgenderism is INCREDIBLY dibilitating and the only treatment is acceptance of their internal gender. The world is constantly attacking and fighting against transgender people, including malaveolent assholes like Uncle, and you. We are fighting to be treated as who we are. And for some reason, many people use the excuse that trans people are just choosing to act the way they do as a justification for giving them absolutely no respect or consideration, or just being straight up abusive towards them.

Every part of your life is affected by your height as well.  It's rarely that height is a basis of identity. I knew a kid whose body could not retain salt. If he went more than so many hours without his medication or a bunch of salt nearby, he would die or at the best fall into a deep coma. This shaped every part of his life. It wasn't his identity though.

I'm not attacking your gender identity or making you conform to a gender. I'm telling you that everyone expects more out of each other than a gender identity. So when we run across someone whose main topic of discussion is gender identity, we're like "what the fuck yo?" This would apply to any guy who constantly reminds you how male he is. That's sort of the joke with a character like Austin Powers and his male symbol sex sign necklace.

That's a sort of norm, but not an oppressive norm. It's about encouraging people to be fully realized.

BisMarckie

« Reply #3259 on: March 17, 2018, 04:09:14 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5689323/

My friends call me things like "slut", "fucktoy", and "cum rag" all the time. "Tails" is really innocent in comparison tbh.

:goty2

Nah, you get deep enough into the furry community and all that becomes old hat and somewhat normal.
:kobeyuck

Tails doesn't have a deformity, he's just a young two-tailed kitsune.

:expert

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3260 on: March 17, 2018, 04:11:35 PM »
Cream you realize I haven't actually said anything about trans people this whole discussion?  I've been talking about people who make shit up.  By way of example I specifically said etherofemmeself and squirrelkin.  Why are you conflating them with people who have legitimate issues?

People talk about others making shit up and you immediately assume they mean trans people?  What does that say about what you think about trans people?

I also said no one should deny you validation, and that people shouldn't start beef with others who are just trying to live their lives and not bothering anyone.

And I also said:

Of course I'm not talking about evident differences like skin color.

What part of getting extensive physical operations and changing one's dress is NOT an evident difference?
Uncle

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #3261 on: March 17, 2018, 04:11:54 PM »

Yeah, can someone explain this one to me. As an Irish American, I really want to be able to call people racist.
serge

Propagandhim

« Reply #3262 on: March 17, 2018, 04:11:57 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5689323/

My friends call me things like "slut", "fucktoy", and "cum rag" all the time. "Tails" is really innocent in comparison tbh.

:goty2

"Hey there cumrag!"
"Hello, friend!"
*gets shoved into a locker*
"Thank you friend! You're getting stronger each day!  Keep it up!"

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #3263 on: March 17, 2018, 04:19:38 PM »
I'm so fucking sick of american social-politics dominating online discussion.

Then get some culture worth talking about you basic bitch. Yorup :lol

American Culture

(Image removed from quote.)

"I'll never submit to you Sapphire!!"

Yo. Source.

Cream

« Reply #3264 on: March 17, 2018, 04:19:56 PM »

Every part of your life is affected by your height as well.  It's rarely that height is a basis of identity. I knew a kid whose body could not retain salt. If he went more than so many hours without his medication or a bunch of salt nearby, he would die or at the best fall into a deep coma. This shaped every part of his life. It wasn't his identity though.

I'm not attacking your gender identity or making you conform to a gender. I'm telling you that everyone expects more out of each other than a gender identity. So when we run across someone whose main topic of discussion is gender identity, we're like "what the fuck yo?" This would apply to any guy who constantly reminds you how male he is. That's sort of the joke with a character like Austin Powers and his male symbol sex sign necklace.

That's a sort of norm, but not an oppressive norm. It's about encouraging people to be fully realized.

And I’m trying to tell you that for transgender people, gender norms are incredibly oppressive and damaging to the psyche. You are working very hard to believe this isn’t the case.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3265 on: March 17, 2018, 04:20:50 PM »

Yeah, can someone explain this one to me. As an Irish American, I really want to be able to call people racist.
As a friend and ally of the Irish, I think the dude means it's a national day and not a race day, as well as the Irish, despite being overwhelmingly white, being completely different from other whites around them.

Cream

« Reply #3266 on: March 17, 2018, 04:21:19 PM »
Cream you realize I haven't actually said anything about trans people this whole discussion?  I've been talking about people who make shit up.  By way of example I specifically said etherofemmeself and squirrelkin.  Why are you conflating them with people who have legitimate issues?

People talk about others making shit up and you immediately assume they mean trans people?  What does that say about what you think about trans people?

I also said no one should deny you validation, and that people shouldn't start beef with others who are just trying to live their lives and not bothering anyone.

And I also said:

Of course I'm not talking about evident differences like skin color.

What part of getting extensive physical operations and changing one's dress is NOT an evident difference?

Can you just say for me please “trans people should have their internal gender accepted and respected?” Can you stop trying to gaslight me?

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #3267 on: March 17, 2018, 04:21:33 PM »
Ban all careposters

Make benji great again
dur

Rman

« Reply #3268 on: March 17, 2018, 04:23:10 PM »
Cream, you're more interesting to read on The Bore than Reset. On Reset you're are super annoying.    I guess the heavy moderation just kills the natural flow of conversations, which can be heated.

Cream

« Reply #3269 on: March 17, 2018, 04:23:27 PM »

As a friend and ally of the Irish, I think the dude means it's a national day and not a race day, as well as the Irish, despite being overwhelmingly white, being completely different from other whites around them.

No, they are saying that historically, the Irish were considered lesser and treated horribly but they were added under the banner of “white” by those in power because it suits their needs. Just like Italians and a lot of white-passing Hispanics.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3270 on: March 17, 2018, 04:24:59 PM »
No, they are saying that historically, the Irish were considered lesser and treated horribly but they were added under the banner of “white” by those in power because it suits their needs. Just like Italians and a lot of white-passing Hispanics.
oh, more american garbage. okay.

etiolate

« Reply #3271 on: March 17, 2018, 04:27:57 PM »

And I’m trying to tell you that for transgender people, gender norms are incredibly oppressive and damaging to the psyche. You are working very hard to believe this isn’t the case.

So what? Destroy anything resembling a gender norm? That's not happening.

I find it impossible to have a consistent conversation with you. I am talking about making most of your identity about one aspect of yourself and then shoving that upon others. Instead, every time you respond, it feels like a different conversation.  Like your frantically fighting phantom threats.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #3272 on: March 17, 2018, 04:37:21 PM »
thebore has become like Netflix, at the beginning we were offering other creators content until we attracted enough subscribers to create our own. Cream is our House of Cards, it wasn't particularly ambitious but it a big hit, hopefully more distinguished mentally-challenged fellows content is incoming!

Bobberts got cancelled after one glorious season.
woke

Cream

« Reply #3273 on: March 17, 2018, 04:41:29 PM »

So what? Destroy anything resembling a gender norm? That's not happening.

I find it impossible to have a consistent conversation with you. I am talking about making most of your identity about one aspect of yourself and then shoving that upon others. Instead, every time you respond, it feels like a different conversation.  Like your frantically fighting phantom threats.

Maybe it’s bcause you will use any justification possible to explain why transgender people should just get over it.

But we’re almost getting somewhere.  OK so you believe that we will never be free of gender norms ever. Okay.

Well I’ll tell you that we will NEVER be free of gender dysphoria. Until we come up with a way to completely and convincingly change a person’s biology to match their gender, we have two options:

1. Fight for acceptance of trans identity and hope that one day non-cis people will be accepted enough to actually live comfortable healthy lives.

2. Bury your head in the sand, telling trans people to just move on and get over it, something they literally cannot do, while they are murdered, beaten, abused, denied jobs, and verbally harassed just for being themselves.

So which is it gonna be etiolate?

Kurt Russell

« Reply #3275 on: March 17, 2018, 04:46:36 PM »
I now realize Cream's true purpose was to bring balance to The Borce by burning down this thread and making everyone post in other threads

Cream and the Cream Defence Force featuring Marrec (tm) have all invaded the Bore at roughly the same time.

Trojan Horse?  :ohhh

Other conspiracy? :ohhh

Any thoughts, etoilet?
woke

etiolate

« Reply #3276 on: March 17, 2018, 04:47:49 PM »
The very fact that you cannot separate a political cause from everyday conversation is why you struggle to get along with people. I am not saying ignore the political interests of your gender identity. I am saying don't bring that everywhere you go. Can you have a "normie" conversation? 

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3277 on: March 17, 2018, 04:49:13 PM »
I now realize Cream's true purpose was to bring balance to The Borce by burning down this thread and making everyone post in other threads
:rejoice
que

Cream

« Reply #3278 on: March 17, 2018, 04:50:21 PM »
The very fact that you cannot separate a political cause from everyday conversation is why you struggle to get along with people. I am not saying ignore the political interests of your gender identity. I am saying don't bring that everywhere you go. Can you have a "normie" conversation?

......what the fuck is wrong with you? Can you read?

You are gone.  You will use absolutely any bullshit you can to justify not caring about others.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #3279 on: March 17, 2018, 04:53:16 PM »
Cream, do you care about everybody?
woke

etiolate

« Reply #3280 on: March 17, 2018, 04:53:33 PM »
I'll take that as a no.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3281 on: March 17, 2018, 04:55:58 PM »
Cream. Rank the final fantasies. Now!
que

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3282 on: March 17, 2018, 04:56:39 PM »
We've made the mistake of thinking we should discuss bullshit like this seriously.

Cream

« Reply #3283 on: March 17, 2018, 04:56:50 PM »
I'll take that as a no.

You’re a fucking idiot. I keep explaining to you that it’s NOT just a “political cause” and you keep responding “but why can’t you just not care like me?!”

A trans girl in highschool starts dressing like a girl and goes by a girl name. Her parents don’t support it, force her to stop. Kids at her school bully her, or even beat her up. What the fuck is she supposed to do, etiolate? What is your advice for her?

Cream

« Reply #3284 on: March 17, 2018, 04:57:38 PM »
Cream. Rank the final fantasies. Now!

I’ve only played X and X-2.

« Reply #3285 on: March 17, 2018, 04:58:40 PM »
Cream, seriously, tell Sweet Nicole to get rid of that banned game list, or at least tell her to remove some games from it. I know you find it ridiculous too.

Cream

« Reply #3286 on: March 17, 2018, 04:59:27 PM »
Cream, seriously, tell Sweet Nicole to get rid of that banned game list, or at least tell her to remove some games from it. I know you find it ridiculous too.

Trust me, I can’t make the mods do anything. I’ve tried.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #3287 on: March 17, 2018, 05:00:04 PM »
A trans girl in highschool starts dressing like a girl and goes by a girl name. Her parents don’t support it, force her to stop. Kids at her school bully her, or even beat her up. What the fuck is she supposed to do, etiolate? What is your advice for her?

Man up?
woke

agrajag

« Reply #3288 on: March 17, 2018, 05:00:35 PM »
You will use absolutely any bullshit you can to justify not caring about others.

:larry :trumps

samir

« Reply #3289 on: March 17, 2018, 05:02:29 PM »
A lot of people have it tough in high school

:patel

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3290 on: March 17, 2018, 05:03:26 PM »
We can have lively debate, interesting conversations or this thread. Pick one. 

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3291 on: March 17, 2018, 05:10:23 PM »
3 more pages of transgenderism talk on the bore.

Whyyyyy Cyndi whyyyyyyyyyyy

mods pleeease  :stahp

etiolate

« Reply #3292 on: March 17, 2018, 05:13:32 PM »
I'll take that as a no.

You’re a fucking idiot. I keep explaining to you that it’s NOT just a “political cause” and you keep responding “but why can’t you just not care like me?!”

Fight back against those people.

Don't fight back online against some random poster that isn't bullying you.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #3293 on: March 17, 2018, 05:17:12 PM »
I have a strong urge to carepost, but I'm on my phone, so fuck it. Too hard.

Soo you guys know that Arby's is having 2 for $5 fish sandwiches now? It's a great, delicious value.

http://www.chewboom.com/2018/02/11/2-5-fish-sandwiches-arbys-limited-time/

Jerry

« Reply #3294 on: March 17, 2018, 05:19:01 PM »
I have a strong urge to carepost, but I'm on my phone, so fuck it. Too hard.

Soo you guys know that Arby's is having 2 for $5 fish sandwiches now? It's a great, delicious value.

http://www.chewboom.com/2018/02/11/2-5-fish-sandwiches-arbys-limited-time/

Is nowhere safe from the fast food shills?
COYS

etiolate

« Reply #3295 on: March 17, 2018, 05:20:55 PM »
two fish sandwiches from Arby's feels like an episode of Fear Factor

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #3296 on: March 17, 2018, 05:22:03 PM »
Background and credit checks are intentional systems of race and class based segregation

The China social credit thread got me thinking on this, and it is a subject I think about quite a bit. I have a gross misdemeanor conviction from 4 years ago. I've had numerous job offers and apartments fall through because of it.

Yeah well not breaking the law would help, fuckwit :lol

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3297 on: March 17, 2018, 05:25:41 PM »
Background and credit checks are intentional systems of race and class based segregation

The China social credit thread got me thinking on this, and it is a subject I think about quite a bit. I have a gross misdemeanor conviction from 4 years ago. I've had numerous job offers and apartments fall through because of it.

Yeah well not breaking the law would help, fuckwit :lol

Reminds me of a convo i had with a barber from 5 years ago. Guy was complaining he could never rent in a decent neighborhood. This conversation, him rallying against the system and discrimination and segregation, went on for the duration of my whole cut.

In the end i asked him "well, if you make decent money you shouldn't have a problem even if your credit isn't so good.."

he comes back with "well, i have a felony on my record", i said "for what bro?" he goes

'Armed robbery'  :neogaf

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #3298 on: March 17, 2018, 05:26:39 PM »
I'll take that as a no.

Fight back against those people.

Don't fight back online against some random poster that isn't bullying you.

I'll be Cream:

"Easy for you to say, whitey, no-one ever bullied you for your gender-expression. You don't know how it feels to be ostracized by society. Being black or trans isn't a choice. But it should be a choice during Kingdom Come Deliverance character creation. My 600 word posts on thebore are saving lives." #oscarssowhite

Now you don't have to respond Cream. And goddamit etoilate stop feeding Cream's persecution complex.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #3299 on: March 17, 2018, 05:26:56 PM »
I told my Arby's fish sandwich right before I ate it that I didn't care of it identified as a boy fish or a girl fish, only that it taste delicious.