Author Topic: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream  (Read 190407 times)

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
Re: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream
« Reply #660 on: March 22, 2018, 12:38:53 AM »
I've lived in Georgia and Alabama, blacks are not doing better over than than in California  :lol :lol :lol

No one is, not just blacks.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #661 on: March 22, 2018, 12:39:17 AM »
I've lived in Georgia and Alabama, blacks are not doing better over than than in California  :lol :lol :lol

when your fuckery goes so far that even filler says hold up

Himu

« Reply #662 on: March 22, 2018, 12:42:06 AM »

https://www.theroot.com/forbes-10-cities-where-african-americans-are-doing-the-1822124807

You guys really are uninformed. :lol

Keep fucking that chicken.
IYKYK

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #663 on: March 22, 2018, 12:42:12 AM »
Mods, please rename this thread to "Transgender battle royale"

TIA.
que

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #664 on: March 22, 2018, 12:43:58 AM »

This is correct. Being poor in the south compared to being poor in the west are two different things. There's a real sense of hopelessness out there.

Tasty

« Reply #665 on: March 22, 2018, 12:43:58 AM »
Hoping this is the last time I dance The Tango Cindi.

The point is that to say that only republicans have hurt black America is not factual by any stretch.

Was that the point? Shitting on CA and Detroit seems like a pretty weird way to try and prove that. :dunno

Most American cities are Democratic and people still struggle no matter which one.

Yes, true. Heaven isn't a place on earth.

In states like California, black people have suffered heavily and Cali is a blue state.

This is your smoking gun? :lol

To say that blacks struggle purely because of republicans is distinguished mentally-challenged.

Did anyone here say that? All I see is people putting most of the blame on Republicans' hands, not "purely" all of it - an important distinction.

For the record, this is how you always argue a point: blow it out of proportion and hope no one picks up on it, allowing you to string together an extremely specific set of "Gotchas!" Sorry, didn't work this time babe. 💅🏻

Especially since black peopleare doing pretty good in the south which are typically red states. Oops.

[PD peer-reviewed citation extremely needed]

Also people are leaving California in droves.

And...? Why does this matter at all? Do you really want me to start looking at which red states are shrinking? Should I go "Checkmate conservatives"?

Funny how they advertise California as the most liberal state and the best representation of liberal policies. And we are seeing how that’s working out.

How in the world do you previous post to this one?? :lol "People are leaving the state, the liberal dream fails yet again!"

https://www.curbed.com/2018/2/27/17058006/california-housing-crisis-rent-migration-texas

:confused People like to live where it's affordable for them to do so, I'm shocked.

I guess Boston's another failed liberal experiment with so many people opting for Cambridge and Quincy instead.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/business/economy/reno-growth.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Unfortunately this has moron Californians coming to states like Texas, voting the same way they voted in California for the same policies that got them to leave to begin with. A plague on the entire nation.

I can't wait until Texas is fully, solidly purple. :lawd

Tasty

« Reply #666 on: March 22, 2018, 12:47:01 AM »
Also complaining that Texas is getting too many liberals is a tad tasteless the day the Austin bomber (an admitted conservative who also hated abortion...) blew himself up, sis. :doge

Nola

« Reply #667 on: March 22, 2018, 12:51:21 AM »
Did California turn into a Mad Max apocalyptic hellscape while I wasn't paying attention? Cause I seem to remember it was the fifth-largest economy on Earth and seemed to be doing pretty well for itself. :whatsthedeal

And TIL Detroit sucks not because the local auto industry collapsed but because of black-hating Demoncrats :whatsthedeal

At least we still have MA, not exactly a liberal paradise but our strict gun control laws have led us to have the second-lowest gun death rate of the entire nation. :obama

The point is that to say that only republicans have hurt black America is not factual by any stretch. Most American cities are Democratic and people still struggle no matter which one. In states like California, black people have suffered heavily and Cali is a blue state. To say that blacks struggle purely because of republicans is distinguished mentally-challenged. Especially since black peopleare doing pretty good in the south which are typically red states. Oops.

That’s all. You can put your non-sequiturs and comparisons to Mad Max to rest and inform yourself.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-0501-renn-reverse-great-migration-20160501-story.html

Also people are leaving California in droves. Funny how they advertise California as the most liberal state and the best representation of liberal policies. And we are seeing how that’s working out. Heh.

https://www.curbed.com/2018/2/27/17058006/california-housing-crisis-rent-migration-texas

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/business/economy/reno-growth.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Unfortunately this has moron Californians coming to states like Texas, voting the same way they voted in California for the same policies that got them to leave to begin with. A plague on the entire nation.

Some things you might want to be aware of so as to not look silly in the future. Minority parties in California have outsized power, anything even tangentially involving the budget requires 2/3rds majority to pass. While California is a blue staple in national politics, it is still a state where the minority party and centrists have had a level of outsized influence on governance. Think Joe Lieberman during the ACA process.

But again, would you care to make the case for me as to how Republican ideals that we have seen borne out on the state level in places like Kansas, Oklahoma, or Louisiana are a superior economic model for black people. Economic models which advocate stagnating or eliminating the minimum wage, eliminating most social program spending, gutting education, allowing re-segregation of communities, drastically slashing healthcare spending, eliminating labor protections including affirmative action and discrimination laws, and putting as much power into the hands of the ownership of capital that can be politically mustered, whom prop up the Republican party and who they have proven to be almost entirely responsive to.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 01:04:01 AM by Nola »

Nola

« Reply #668 on: March 22, 2018, 12:52:54 AM »

This is correct. Being poor in the south compared to being poor in the west are two different things. There's a real sense of hopelessness out there.

My current city literally has spent the last five years trying to re-segregate, and the only reason they have managed to nearly succeed twice is because of Republicans(they are ramping up for their third try).

Watch it here:

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/separate-and-unequal/

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #669 on: March 22, 2018, 12:53:23 AM »
I’m so proud of myself right now.
serge

Himu

« Reply #670 on: March 22, 2018, 12:58:15 AM »
Fisking. :kobeyuck

To defend blue states.

Ahhhh Texas. :aah I don't want to leave you for Commiefornia. :tocry
IYKYK

TVC15

« Reply #671 on: March 22, 2018, 12:59:38 AM »
Commiefornia’s pretty awesome tho. I know someone that saw two homeless people banging in front of a public library at like 9am.
serge

Himu

« Reply #672 on: March 22, 2018, 01:00:17 AM »
Commiefornia’s pretty awesome tho. I know someone that saw two homeless people banging in front of a public library at like 9am.

Did they poop in the street before or after the deed?
IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #673 on: March 22, 2018, 01:00:25 AM »

We all are, son.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #674 on: March 22, 2018, 01:03:53 AM »

https://www.theroot.com/forbes-10-cities-where-african-americans-are-doing-the-1822124807

You guys really are uninformed. :lol

Keep fucking that chicken.

Atlanta and DC being tops isn't surprising. Is this supposed to somehow change the opinion of Black Cities?

Pfft. Get back to me when they do it IN the library.

Himu

« Reply #675 on: March 22, 2018, 01:04:10 AM »

How often do you have to avoid AIDS infected needles and use a map service to avoid poop filled streets, TVC?

:american Liberalism :american
IYKYK

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #676 on: March 22, 2018, 01:04:36 AM »
legal weed :aah

good weather :aah

good looking people :aah

California :aah

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #677 on: March 22, 2018, 01:06:10 AM »
texmex is absolute garbage food

Himu

IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #679 on: March 22, 2018, 01:09:26 AM »
texmex is absolute garbage food

I agree
IYKYK

thisismyusername

« Reply #680 on: March 22, 2018, 01:10:11 AM »
How often do you have to avoid AIDS infected needles and use a map service to avoid poop filled streets, TVC?

This is somehow exclusive to California and Liberal Cities?

As for Needles: That's not exclusive to Liberal Cities, either. Yes, "AIDS" may not be in all of them, but it's still a HUGE crisis with the Opioid epidemic of having to collect these things and/or avoiding them due to health risks.

Himu

« Reply #681 on: March 22, 2018, 01:13:28 AM »

As for Needles: That's not exclusive to Liberal Cities, either. Yes, "AIDS" may not be in all of them, but it's still a HUGE crisis with the Opoid epidemic of having to collect these things and/or avoiding them due to health risks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sanfrancisco/comments/574yna/san_francisco_and_poop/

:american
IYKYK

curly

• cultural maoist

TVC15

serge

thisismyusername

« Reply #684 on: March 22, 2018, 01:17:46 AM »

As for Needles: That's not exclusive to Liberal Cities, either. Yes, "AIDS" may not be in all of them, but it's still a HUGE crisis with the Opoid epidemic of having to collect these things and/or avoiding them due to health risks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sanfrancisco/comments/574yna/san_francisco_and_poop/

:american

What is your point? San Fran has a shitting problem? CONGRATS, they have a huge homeless problem. As does any city! New York City in the summer will smell bad as well. What the fuck is your point here?

Also this. Cities like Atlanta, Houston, and Miami may be better for blacks, but actually outside of those towns? (Speaking as a resident in said non-cities?) lol, no. I went to a school that was still racially segregated in all but the word. Blacks sitting with blacks, whites sitting with whites. You can not tell me things are better in the south than they are in the north, west. It's the same shit everywhere.

Himu

« Reply #685 on: March 22, 2018, 01:18:22 AM »
Beyonce is from Houston.  :ufup
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #686 on: March 22, 2018, 01:19:14 AM »
Like 35% of San Fran smells like piss.

and there's hardly any black people, because they've been priced out

its also heavily segregated

thisismyusername

« Reply #687 on: March 22, 2018, 01:19:55 AM »

As does a majority of cities that don't deal with that shit. It's not exclusive to Liberal Enclaves, is my point.

TVC15

« Reply #688 on: March 22, 2018, 01:20:25 AM »
Beyonce is from Houston.  :ufup

Is she that girl that lost some award to Taylor?
serge

etiolate

« Reply #689 on: March 22, 2018, 01:21:32 AM »
and it's pricing people out because the neighborhood committees have blocked any new housing development for years keeping dirty middle classers out

Nola

« Reply #690 on: March 22, 2018, 01:26:16 AM »

As does a majority of cities that don't deal with that shit. It's not exclusive to Liberal Enclaves, is my point.
Interesting fact, some of this has to do with the time and period in which certain cities were developed.

One of the things Chicago benefitted from because of their fire was that it allowed them to develop the city in a more modern way, benefitting from some lessons of the original Chicago.  They have a sub level of the city that allows them to deal with a lot of the dirty shit that has to be dealt with on the surface in places like New York or San Francisco. So while not perfect, nasty smells are much less prominent.

Himu

« Reply #691 on: March 22, 2018, 01:27:30 AM »
The overall point is that it seems that by sheer numbers, black folks are doing best in red states. The problem is that that's like fighting for who is second place. :lol

But that's besides the point and takes away from Cream's main argument: that Republicans are the only problem that black Americans have had when trying to find success. Nope. Not true. If anything, both are obstacles. You did admit that across the whole country that blacks are struggling in general right? So if that's the case, how does that make Democrats necessarily better than Republicans for black interests? If black people are doing that poorly maybe it's time to admit that both parties aren't catering to black interests. At that point, you try to formulate a strategy. But nah.

Let's keep voting Democratic. The same thing we've been doing since the 60's.

:aah
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #692 on: March 22, 2018, 01:28:06 AM »
San Francisco has large parts of it built on landfill that pushed into the bay as the city's expansion demanded it. It went through a major fire as well and several earthquakes.

Cream

« Reply #693 on: March 22, 2018, 01:30:12 AM »
 Cindi, you keep misrepresenting my argument intentionally even though you keep getting corrected on it. Very weird.

Nowhere did I ever say Republicans were the only problem...

Cream

« Reply #694 on: March 22, 2018, 01:31:42 AM »
The overall point is that it seems that by sheer numbers, black folks are doing best in red states. The problem is that that's like fighting for who is second place. :lol

But that's besides the point and takes away from Cream's main argument: that Republicans are the only problem that black Americans have had when trying to find success. Nope. Not true. If anything, both are obstacles. You did admit that across the whole country that blacks are struggling in general right? So if that's the case, how does that make Democrats necessarily better than Republicans for black interests? If black people are doing that poorly maybe it's time to admit that both parties aren't catering to black interests. At that point, you try to formulate a strategy. But nah.

Let's keep voting Democratic. The same thing we've been doing since the 60's.

:aah

Why do you personally believe an overwhelming majority of black people vote Democratic?

Nola

« Reply #695 on: March 22, 2018, 01:33:39 AM »
Cindi, you keep misrepresenting my argument intentionally even though you keep getting corrected on it. Very weird.

Get familiar with that feeling.

Himu

« Reply #696 on: March 22, 2018, 01:35:13 AM »

Bitch  The reason jack shit has happened for black people in the last 60 years is because of REPUBLICANS

You are blind, deaf, and dumb.
IYKYK

TVC15

« Reply #697 on: March 22, 2018, 01:36:17 AM »
The only thing attractive to me about Texas is its supply of drag queens.

Alyssa Edwards :uguu
Shangela :uguu
Laganja Estranja :uguu
serge

Cream

« Reply #698 on: March 22, 2018, 01:41:37 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Bitch  The reason jack shit has happened for black people in the last 60 years is because of REPUBLICANS

You are blind, deaf, and dumb.

Ah, I see. You misunderstood me. Okay, let me spell it out for you.

There are some democrats working to help black people.  Also as it turns out a lot of democratic positions are indeed helpful to all kinds of Americans black people included.

That said there are also plenty of Democrats doing things that very well could hurt black people.

Now, literally ALL REPUBLICANS are doing things to ACTIVELY make things worse for blacks. And many other Americans. I notice you ignore Nola’s helpful list:

Economic models which advocate stagnating or eliminating the minimum wage, eliminating most social program spending, gutting education, allowing re-segregation of communities, drastically slashing healthcare spending, eliminating labor protections including affirmative action and discrimination laws, and putting as much power into the hands of the ownership of capital that can be politically mustered, whom prop up the Republican party and who they have proven to be almost entirely responsive to.

Any comments on this stuff?

I think you can understand that when these are the two groups that decide all politics in America that if one of those two groups no longer existed then black people would be progressing at least a little bit as opposed to not at all

Himu

« Reply #699 on: March 22, 2018, 01:59:10 AM »
It's funny.

When you look at the data, despite the fact that we lived under second class citizenship, black people made lots of in-roads and growth during Jim Crow era. The statistics are simply staggering and awe inspiring. And yet when you compare where black people are at compared to 50 years ago we're actually at the same place. Building our own universities, making things like Black Wall Street a thing, the Harlem Renaissance. We did some good shit despite all the struggles.

If we've been voting Democratic overwhelmingly for 50 years, maybe liberal policies do not benefit us.

That's the conclusion I've made. It could certainly be wrong, but at this point, you'd be foolish to not try alternatives.

Liberalism has failed black people. Call me a fool, a coon, whatever all you want. I don't believe in leftist or liberal policies beyond a few things and don't think they've helped black people an iota.

:idont

Over the years, I've been obsessed about this. I've come to my conclusions and I'm going to act on them. :jawalrus

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-bad-democrats-20150702-story.html

Baltimore, since 1947 has had a single Republican mayor and 10 Democratic mayors; For 64 of those 68 years, the city has been run by Democrats. Detroit has had eight Democratic Mayors and no Republicans since 1962 — 53 years. Chicago has had 10 Democrats and no Republicans in 84 years. Philadelphia has had nine Democrats and no Republicans in 63 years St. Louis, similarly has had nine Democratic mayors and no Republicans in 64 years; Boston has had 12 Democrats and no Republicans in 85 years; Los Angeles has had five Democrats and a single Republican in the 54 years. New York, has had 15 different mayors since 1917, nine of whom were Democrats.

Each of these cities is among the largest in America and arguably has some of the worst metrics. Three of the eight are leading cities for murders; four have the highest crime rates, four have managed to make the Forbes "Most Miserable Cities" list, and at least two are at economic risk. While millions of taxpayer dollars remind us that Baltimore has great crabs, Chicago has terrific pizza, and Philly offers great cheesesteaks, these cities, and scores of similarly imperiled cities across the country, have made virtually no progress in establishing their towns as safe, enlightened, attractive places to live. By any measure, Democratic leadership has failed these cities for most of the last century. I would suggest it might be time to give the Republicans a chance.

It is worth noting that each of these cities has large — and largely poor — black communities. Many African Americans, sold on the concept that the Democrats represent the little guy, have consistently helped get these Democrats elected. I would ask the black voters of these cities to seriously question whether they believe their lives have been materially improved since their grandparents lived there. Despite a half century of promises, it takes little reflection to agree that life in urban black communities has improved only marginally, if at all. While Democrats are fast to point out the problems are the result of "the drug war" or the "unbridled capitalism" of white-owned businesses who took jobs away, you will never hear them look inward and consider that perhaps their leadership and well-meaning but poorly advised liberal social agendas are to blame for much of the misery in poor urban communities. It is time such communities look to new ways of thinking about urban management. If something doesn't work after 50 years of trying the same things over and over, well, it might be time for a change.

Fuck em. :yeshrug
IYKYK

Cream

« Reply #700 on: March 22, 2018, 02:04:13 AM »
So why do we still do it then Cindi in your opinion

Nola

« Reply #701 on: March 22, 2018, 02:06:53 AM »
I really want to point and laugh at how utterly fucking ridiculous it is you have managed to bend yourself into thinking Jim Crow benefitted black people compared to not having it, but please I want to hear what it is you think is that specifically makes modern Republican ideals a superior path forward for minorities and why?

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 02:14:22 AM by Nola »

Cream

« Reply #702 on: March 22, 2018, 02:09:41 AM »
I really want to point and laugh at how utterly fucking ridiculous it is you have managed to control yourself into thinking Jim Crow benefitted black people compared to not having it, but please I want to hear what it is you think is that specifically makes modern Republican ideals a superior path forward for minorities and why?

Right, I love how my question was “ what about all these modern republican policies and positions that are bad for black people?” And her answer was

“You know, Jim Crow wasn’t that bad!”

TVC15

« Reply #703 on: March 22, 2018, 02:14:32 AM »

Just like a democrat to forget that I, a minority, helped the cause.

Since I'm an immigrant you should probably avoid saying so, so I get it.

I’ve mentioned before, but I’m an anticivilizationist that knows my ideal world is impossible. I vote democrat because their policies tend to benefit me most in this non-ideal world.

I do appreciate your work (and nudemacuser’s) in achieving my goal of freeing Cream, but it’s hard to care for your cause as an immigrant when you won’t even show me your dick or give me an undies pic.
serge

Cream

« Reply #704 on: March 22, 2018, 02:17:36 AM »

Just like a democrat to forget that I, a minority, helped the cause.

Since I'm an immigrant you should probably avoid saying so, so I get it.

I’ve mentioned before, but I’m an anticivilizationist that knows my ideal world is impossible. I vote democrat because their policies tend to benefit me most in this non-ideal world.

I do appreciate your work (and nudemacuser’s) in achieving my goal of freeing Cream, but it’s hard to care for your cause as an immigrant when you won’t even show me your dick or give me an undies pic.

If you want something to fight for I will give you a real hot ass shot at level 50.

You’re currently at level 5

TVC15

« Reply #705 on: March 22, 2018, 02:18:20 AM »
I already told you. You'll have to work for it.

I’ll Venmo you 20 bucks for a shirtless undies bulge pic with your pubes poking out the top of your underwear.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #706 on: March 22, 2018, 02:35:46 AM »
I'm going off the backpage model. 300 and I'l make sure you attain sufficient gape.

I’m being serious, though. I’m trying a different angle to get undies pics of warcock. For you I’m going with basic green. First one of you two to present a cumworthy bulge wins.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #707 on: March 22, 2018, 02:43:03 AM »
That's my offer, take it or leave it.

Not worth it. I’m sure you’d stick me with travel expenses, too. You’re probably just junk dick that couldn’t please a real man anyway.
serge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #708 on: March 22, 2018, 02:48:19 AM »
300 for a backpage slut?  :doge

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #709 on: March 22, 2018, 02:50:27 AM »
Who is/was Cream?

TVC15

« Reply #710 on: March 22, 2018, 02:56:52 AM »
That's my offer, take it or leave it.

Not worth it. I’m sure you’d stick me with travel expenses, too. You’re probably just junk dick that couldn’t please a real man anyway.

Good thing you're not a real man, then.

Besides, even Backpagers give a pic preview before you pay for them. You’re business model is as fucked as your pathetic little girl dick. I bet you have a laundry list of things you wouldn’t do.
serge

Himu

« Reply #711 on: March 22, 2018, 03:00:36 AM »

Now, literally ALL REPUBLICANS are doing things to ACTIVELY make things worse for blacks. And many other Americans.

This is ridiculous. Literally all Republicans? It's like you're categorizing Republicans as villains. It's cartoonish and hilarious. Especially considering people like Rand Paul.

I notice you ignore Nola’s helpful list:

Economic models which advocate stagnating or eliminating the minimum wage, eliminating most social program spending, gutting education, allowing re-segregation of communities, drastically slashing healthcare spending, eliminating labor protections including affirmative action and discrimination laws, and putting as much power into the hands of the ownership of capital that can be politically mustered, whom prop up the Republican party and who they have proven to be almost entirely responsive to.

I think neither party is correct on minimum wage. Democrats want to raise it to 15 but you know when I saw Black Panther? No one in the front desk. It was just a bunch of machines. Upping that to 15 would be catastrophic and have employees replaced almost immediately.

Depends on the social program. Social programs shouldn't be eliminated, but they should be re-tooled. Far too many are overly reliant on them with no progress and a welfare state leads to a lack of happiness and fulfillment. I'm against welfare states, but I also fine social programs useful. We should do more to help people transition from being on social programs. Things like social security are fine, and not every Republican supports gutting it.

Education should get more out of it, but I'm also fine with things like charter schools but both options are bad, and Democrats don't seem to be doing well on the education front either, given states like California. Education in general is a mixed bag. I'd personally take a bit of the military budget and put it in education.

Re-segregation might not be entirely a negative. I have posited before many times that black people tried to integrate far too quickly rather than push for equality. There's also the argument that integration hurt black Americans. Certainly, Asian Americans and Latino Americans are kind of segregated from the rest of the population and they're self reliant. Not a lot of black people these days see integration as an inherently good thing and I'm one of them. The case could be made that a lot of white liberals believe in the idea of integration. Read here: https://www.colorlines.com/articles/did-integration-hurt-black-neighborhoods

I'm definitely up on Republicans' asses on healthcare spending. But let's not forget: ACA was originally Romney's. Healthcare is a basic right and more Republican constituents realize this. This will force Republicans to shift on their stance by necessity.

RE: labor protections. Affirmative action should be changed from racial-based to economic-based. Affirmative action ignores ethnic groups along racial lines. Well off Nigerians vying for higher education are lumped in with black Americans. Affirmative Action needs to be retooled from the ground up. It's based on 1960's politics with 1960's demographics in mind. It hurts Asian Americans for instance. See: https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/11/20/365547463/new-affirmative-action-cases-say-policies-hurt-asian-americans However, taking away AA in California hurt black and latino students. So it's a tough subject.

Republicans definitely need to work on discrimination laws. It's my biggest problem with the party especially their treatment of anti-discrimination laws towards LGBT people.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #712 on: March 22, 2018, 03:02:28 AM »
I really want to point and laugh at how utterly fucking ridiculous it is you have managed to bend yourself into thinking Jim Crow benefitted black people compared to not having it, but please I want to hear what it is you think is that specifically makes modern Republican ideals a superior path forward for minorities and why?

Didn't say Jim Crow benefited black people at all. Just that we had more progress under it. I don't think Jim Crow is a solution, but I don't think a welfare state is a solution either.
IYKYK

TVC15

« Reply #713 on: March 22, 2018, 03:05:19 AM »
Besides, even Backpagers give a pic preview before you pay for them. You’re business model is as fucked as your pathetic little girl dick. I bet you have a laundry list of things you wouldn’t do.

Check your facebook  :shh

I see nothing.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #714 on: March 22, 2018, 03:08:50 AM »
I know, you thirsty bitch.

I’m hoping you got me confused with some other Borean and spammed MAF or Cruncheon or Willco or Demi with dick pics.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #715 on: March 22, 2018, 03:11:53 AM »
Only Tasty gets the goods.

Into twinks, like a filthy old man. A regular Bryan Singer.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #716 on: March 22, 2018, 03:17:56 AM »
I've personally groomed tasty into becoming my perfect little fucktoy, what are you offering?

I told you, 20 dollars for some decent shirtless bulge. Minutes of work.
serge

Tasty

« Reply #717 on: March 22, 2018, 03:18:20 AM »
:uguu Pleased to meet you. :-[

TVC15

« Reply #718 on: March 22, 2018, 03:24:18 AM »
I've personally groomed tasty into becoming my perfect little fucktoy, what are you offering?

I told you, 20 dollars for some decent shirtless bulge. Minutes of work.

I'll just settle for fucking you senseless when I meet you in person, sorry.

This is essentially a free 20 dollars. That’s like almost two packs of cigarettes. Almost an eighth of okay weed. For no nudity.
serge

Himu

« Reply #719 on: March 22, 2018, 04:07:32 AM »
To show I’m in this for good faith.

I wish I could beleive the Democratic Party. I just can’t anymore. On paper they sound good. They’re about different kinds of people and stuff. But they don’t like different ideas. Like I said last night, I feel like I’m forced to think one way as a liberal. I feel like I’m not allowed any independence. I’m not sure if that’s a reflection of the times or not.

I feel like liberalism eats itself because by the very definition, it’s about being liberal - going beyond the means and stretching it. And sometimes things don’t need much stretching and fine being the same. That’s okay and should be perfectly fine. I think their tax policies for instance go beyond the means and end up hurting constituencies.m

Also say what you want, I find the personal responsibility ethos of conservatism appealing. Liberals tend to blame problemsnlike white supremacy and racism for all of blacks problems. That’s certainly there and that’s not to undermine its existence but...so what? Liberals tend to pain this idea that there’s no point in trying, that there’s so many barriers for difficulty. That’s there’s oppressive systems working against you. And? So what? Does that mean I shouldn’t try? Ultimately, a lot of people I knew growing up used things like racism for their failures and maybe they did happen. But it’s a self fulfilling prophecy blaming systems that are beyond your control as evidence for being apathetic towards your own personal growth. Maybe it was a different time, but the things black people  achieved under Jim Crow should be forever lauded as human resilience in a period of tyranny and second class citizenship. If there’s any lesson to take away from it it’s this: nothing should be an obstacle for pursuing your own personhood and that’s precisely what black folks did. All white people are racist you say? White supremacy? Systemic racism? Who cares? We certainly don’t have it worse than the people of Jim Crow black America and they made shit poppin’. That isn’t to say we have nothing to strive for to make things better, but democrats are far too likely to undervalue personal responsibility to the point where they consider it attacking the victim.

Why should I remain in the Democratic Party? They’re pro-abortion, anti-gun, put band-aids on societal problems rather than try to fix them, place well intentioned legislation that always ends up fucking over black people, consider black voters expendable, insult rule of law while defending people who are here ILLEGALLY, put their groups against each other (poor citizens vs poor immigrants, working class white people vs working class minorities, poor and middle class constituents vs their elite higher ups, value women but not ALL women;etc), and more and more frequently are enemies of free speech.

They have a completely different set of problems than Republicans.

I’d like serious reasons for remain with the party.
IYKYK