Author Topic: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream  (Read 190519 times)

seagrams hotsauce

Re: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream
« Reply #1140 on: March 23, 2018, 12:58:01 PM »
jesus stop responding to the fake troll

Im not a fucking fake troll.
Yeah, you are. Mods can verify your IP dumbass.

Okay?  What the fuck would verifying my IP mean in this context? I’m not a troll and I’m not fake.

Do us all a favor and shoot yourself in the face with a Kel-Tec KSG like that other whiny shit. Cover up your blinds with a blue tarp first, don’t want mommy upset at you for staining the walls.

Wow a suicide threat on the Internet.  I’m really playing with the big boys now!!

You’re garbage and part of the reason I don’t post here anymore.

You've posted like five times in the last six months and cream has only been here for like five seconds. No one knows who you are anyway though so who cares

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1141 on: March 23, 2018, 12:59:59 PM »
It's almost like she's a troll snd the people trying to engage her are fucking idiots
Almost like it was admitted on another board. Almost.

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #1142 on: March 23, 2018, 01:02:02 PM »
It's almost like she's a troll snd the people trying to engage her are fucking idiots
Almost like it was admitted on another board. Almost.

Almost like it’s already been proven that that’s full of shit and someone is trying to trick you guys into thinking I’m a troll.

Almost like I’m pretty sure you’re the one that  was pretending to be me considering you are the one who posted it here and you’re the one who consistently tries to bring up that I’m fake

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #1143 on: March 23, 2018, 01:02:14 PM »
Because the right was able to win everything without following those instructions,  and they are currently the side that everyone is saying needs to be respected and listened to even though they have never ever once done that to the other side

So clearly there something else about the right’s method that works.  I wonder what it could possibly be??

But when the right loses, and they do lose, every couple of elections like both parties do, aren't they losing for the same reason?  Not listening to the ones they keep decrying?

So then why did they win again without ever changing their tactics

No I'm actually asking, don't they lose because of things like dehumanizing black people and leaving such distaste it drives people to vote for Obama, as one example?  Or in general underestimating or not taking issues seriously enough which inevitably turn out to be things that matter enough to people to vote for the Democrat?

Or do you think there's another primary reason why they lose, i.e. the right just didn't shout and hate loud enough that election cycle?  Is that it?

I would never claim that Hillary was an amazing candidate.

I do absolutely believe that this is a racist country,  and if a Democrat wins it’s because they were against all odds able to navigate that incredible racism and convince enough people that they were better than the Republicans that cycle.

What I’m saying is that Hillary Clinton was not able to convince enough people that she is better than being racist.

In the original conversation, you said that the left is being told to listen, and not belittle or reduce opponents to a dehumanizing label, but the right is not.  And you seem to be implying that the right wins BECAUSE they don't listen, and belittle, and dehumanize.  And that if that is a winning strategy, the left should adopt it (and has), and shouldn't stop going down that path like they're being told.

But you also said that the right's tactics don't change.  So that means when they lose, they're also doing doing the same stuff.  So if that's a losing strategy, then why would the left want to use it?  And also if it's a set of tactics that are mean, reductionist and dehumanizing, then who on the left would seriously want to advocate for that?  You've said yourself you try not to be that way.
Uncle

nudemacusers

« Reply #1144 on: March 23, 2018, 01:03:04 PM »
The day I start litigating post counts and join dates is the day I stop inserting electrified equine speculums into my asshole.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

tummyfat

« Reply #1145 on: March 23, 2018, 01:03:40 PM »
The day I start litigating post counts and join dates is the day I stop inserting electrified equine speculums into my asshole.
So a few years ago?

Resetera would have probably been applauding the OJ Simpson verdict if they were around back then. 

Cream

« Reply #1146 on: March 23, 2018, 01:04:19 PM »
Because the right was able to win everything without following those instructions,  and they are currently the side that everyone is saying needs to be respected and listened to even though they have never ever once done that to the other side

So clearly there something else about the right’s method that works.  I wonder what it could possibly be??

But when the right loses, and they do lose, every couple of elections like both parties do, aren't they losing for the same reason?  Not listening to the ones they keep decrying?

So then why did they win again without ever changing their tactics

No I'm actually asking, don't they lose because of things like dehumanizing black people and leaving such distaste it drives people to vote for Obama, as one example?  Or in general underestimating or not taking issues seriously enough which inevitably turn out to be things that matter enough to people to vote for the Democrat?

Or do you think there's another primary reason why they lose, i.e. the right just didn't shout and hate loud enough that election cycle?  Is that it?

I would never claim that Hillary was an amazing candidate.

I do absolutely believe that this is a racist country,  and if a Democrat wins it’s because they were against all odds able to navigate that incredible racism and convince enough people that they were better than the Republicans that cycle.

What I’m saying is that Hillary Clinton was not able to convince enough people that she is better than being racist.

In the original conversation, you said that the left is being told to listen, and not belittle or reduce opponents to a dehumanizing label, but the right is not.  And you seem to be implying that the right wins BECAUSE they don't listen, and belittle, and dehumanize.  And that if that is a winning strategy, the left should (and has) adopted it, and shouldn't stop going down that path like they're being told.

But you also said that the right's tactics don't change.  So that means when they lose, they're also doing doing the same stuff.  So if that's a losing strategy, then why would the left want to use it?  And also if it's a set of tactics that are mean, reductionist and dehumanizing, then who on the left would seriously want to advocate for that?  You've said yourself you try not to be that way.

No I was never saying that insulting and belittling your opponent  is the tactic to win.  I’m saying that racism is such a powerful factor that the fact that they belittle and attack their opponents doesn’t matter to people.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1147 on: March 23, 2018, 01:04:19 PM »
Almost like it’s already been proven that that’s full of shit and someone is trying to trick you guys into thinking I’m a troll.

Almost like I’m pretty sure you’re the one that  was pretending to be me considering you are the one who posted it here and you’re the one who consistently tries to bring up that I’m fake
Cute but wrong. You've been a shitty troll since GAF. You having the same troll account on multiple sites doesn't mean anything.

Cream

« Reply #1148 on: March 23, 2018, 01:04:48 PM »

Cute but wrong. You've been a shitty troll since GAF. You having the same troll account on multiple sites doesn't mean anything.

I’m not a fucking troll dude

Unless you’re willing to believe that I make up the exact same fake life with literally every person I’ve ever talk to on the Internet in every single private message or Discord or forum that I’ve ever been on And I’ve been lying to hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people that are close to me for years

tummyfat

« Reply #1149 on: March 23, 2018, 01:05:46 PM »
He's a nonbinary bi-goblin you fucking asshole

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #1150 on: March 23, 2018, 01:05:55 PM »

prove it

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1151 on: March 23, 2018, 01:06:35 PM »
Then that just means you are dumb person who cannot stop themselves from responding to people over every percieved slight and fucking up every thread you post in on multiple sites. That's a worse look than just being a troll.

Cream

« Reply #1152 on: March 23, 2018, 01:06:59 PM »

prove it

OK how I’m legitimately asking what would prove to you people once and for all that I am not a troll

Cream

« Reply #1153 on: March 23, 2018, 01:07:42 PM »
Then that just means you are dumb person who cannot stop themselves from responding to people over every percieved slight and fucking up every thread you post in on multiple sites. That's a worse look than just being a troll.

If that’s what you want to think of me then fine.  But I’m not a fucking troll

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1154 on: March 23, 2018, 01:08:13 PM »

prove it

OK how I’m legitimately asking what would prove to you people once and for all that I am not a troll
A picture of you with Evilore
🤴

samir

« Reply #1155 on: March 23, 2018, 01:08:38 PM »
Not a troll, just a racist cunt  :doge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1156 on: March 23, 2018, 01:09:28 PM »
Cerium
Cerum
Crum
Cre
Crea
Cream

:whoo
🤴

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1157 on: March 23, 2018, 01:09:31 PM »
I will not have you all slandering my Shosta. I wont stand for it.

So Shosta is above me in your book?

Smdh
You're my son, i will always love you

Boredfrom

« Reply #1158 on: March 23, 2018, 01:11:50 PM »
I will not have you all slandering my Shosta. I wont stand for it.

So Shosta is above me in your book?

Smdh
You're my son, i will always love you

*Snaps neck*

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1159 on: March 23, 2018, 01:12:33 PM »
How many percentage points did Trump gain by this? Estimate.

You're asking how many percentage points Trump gained by the left engaging with people rather than slinging ists and phobias like shit at a monkey tea party?
woke

tummyfat

« Reply #1160 on: March 23, 2018, 01:14:06 PM »
Remember this gem?

Just ban the alt/troll and be done with it

agrajag

« Reply #1161 on: March 23, 2018, 01:14:10 PM »
Bitch, please. A lot of people here overlap with re ideologically, they're just not idiots about it. You're just choosing to engage with the alt light segment of the board constantly, whereas others just don't give a fuck

@Cream

Cream

« Reply #1162 on: March 23, 2018, 01:16:33 PM »
Remember this gem?

(Image removed from quote.)

In that exact thread I explained what happened. I agreed with the sentiment of what incogneato was saying but then realized she was being disingenuous in her usage of it, which she often does.

I’m NOT a troll. It’s called correcting yourself asshole

Why would you save that?? God some of you are obsessed with me it’s psychotic.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #1163 on: March 23, 2018, 01:17:26 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5919012/

Shooting black people is white culture

Some real madness when one of the few reasonable posts comes from Lionpride.

What's also hilarious is that these will be the first people who start bitching if someone mentions that RE loves to shit on white people

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #1164 on: March 23, 2018, 01:18:08 PM »
Remember this gem?

(Image removed from quote.)

Cream you gotta stop doing that. It’s sus af.

Edit nvm thought you did it again lol

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1165 on: March 23, 2018, 01:18:20 PM »
You're asking how many percentage points Trump gained by the left engaging with people rather than slinging ists and phobias like shit at a monkey tea party?
How many percentage points did Trump gain from people who, as you believe, were swayed by the quality of discourse and lack of engagement from the other side?

EightBitNate

« Reply #1166 on: March 23, 2018, 01:19:51 PM »
Who has more minority points; white women or black men?

marrec

« Reply #1167 on: March 23, 2018, 01:20:51 PM »
Y'all "cream's a troll" broken records are 100% worse than anything Cream has posted here it's boring af and doesn't achieve anything other than Cream saying "nuh uh"

Get over y'alls selves and let Cream argue with the racists

tummyfat

« Reply #1168 on: March 23, 2018, 01:23:50 PM »
Y'all "cream's a troll" broken records are 100% worse than anything Cream has posted here it's boring af and doesn't achieve anything other than Cream saying "nuh uh"

I'm shocked that marrec values Cream's opinion more than that of your average bore poster

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1169 on: March 23, 2018, 01:24:57 PM »
marrec, I'm not mean often but kindly fuck off or grow your own personality that isnt being cream's bottom feeder

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #1170 on: March 23, 2018, 01:25:28 PM »
No I was never saying that insulting and belittling your opponent  is the tactic to win.  I’m saying that racism is such a powerful factor that the fact that they belittle and attack their opponents doesn’t matter to people.

But you did keep saying that the right wins by not following the instructions laid out in the video (the instructions being to listen to your ideological opponents and be respectful).  At the very least, you seem to be implying "bullshit, I don't need to do that to win so I'm not going to do it."
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 01:30:55 PM by Uncle »
Uncle

marrec

« Reply #1171 on: March 23, 2018, 01:25:59 PM »
marrec, I'm not mean often but kindly fuck off or grow your own personality that isnt being cream's bottom feeder

You're only mean privately when you pm Bork to complain about Cream I bet

tummyfat

« Reply #1172 on: March 23, 2018, 01:26:13 PM »
marrec only exists to pop into threads and agree with the poc/lgbt posters. he's like a white male guilt superhero

marrec

« Reply #1173 on: March 23, 2018, 01:27:43 PM »
marrec only exists to pop into threads and agree with the poc/lgbt posters. he's like a white guilt superhero

When I'm not doing that I actually cease to exist

If people stopped being racist/sexist/bigoted my consciousness would vanish into the ether

Please, help me help you by not being racist/sexist/bigoted anymore

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1174 on: March 23, 2018, 01:28:56 PM »
How many percentage points did Trump gain from people who, as you believe, were swayed by the quality of discourse and lack of engagement from the other side?

What I actually believe is that Jonathan Pie may be on to something when he stated that you do not sway someone to your way of thinking by insulting them. I'm not sure how you managed to get that I believe people were swayed by the quality of discourse and lack of engagement from the other side.
woke

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #1175 on: March 23, 2018, 01:30:13 PM »
God damnit stop making me agree with marrec, you cunts. I'm trying to make him become my forum nemesis, like PD and Cindi or Rufus and etoilet.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1176 on: March 23, 2018, 01:30:21 PM »

You're only mean privately when you pm Bork to complain about Cream I bet
I havent pmed anyone since I pmed Exodust or Cindi in 2012 my man, also if I disliked you I'm the kind of person that would tell you straight.

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #1177 on: March 23, 2018, 01:30:38 PM »
total time spent online: 2 days
total posts: 112

:snob
don't engage with this plebeian

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1178 on: March 23, 2018, 01:31:02 PM »
i only remember marrec from the thread about his lady leaving him and him paying for a kid that wasn't his. guess he never did learn to be human

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/girlfriend-of-7-years-broke-up-with-me-i-dont-know-how-to-be-human-now.1060249/

hey look, i'm actually posting something to mock from another forum :doge

EightBitNate

« Reply #1179 on: March 23, 2018, 01:31:07 PM »

I can verify that Cream is black/feminine.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1180 on: March 23, 2018, 01:31:15 PM »

woke

Coitus

« Reply #1181 on: March 23, 2018, 01:31:42 PM »

What I actually believe is that Jonathan Pie may be on to something when he stated that you do not sway someone to your way of thinking by insulting them. I'm not sure how you managed to get that I believe people were swayed by the quality of discourse and lack of engagement from the other side.

you don't sway people to your side by engaging politely with them either so you may as well enjoy yourself.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #1182 on: March 23, 2018, 01:32:13 PM »

Wow dude why couldn't you bring yourself to say female?
Uncle

marrec

« Reply #1183 on: March 23, 2018, 01:32:23 PM »
i only remember marrec from the thread about his lady leaving him and him paying for a kid that wasn't his. guess he never did learn to be human

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/girlfriend-of-7-years-broke-up-with-me-i-dont-know-how-to-be-human-now.1060249/

Man, to think that was three years ago, ♫ meeeemmmorieeees ♫

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1184 on: March 23, 2018, 01:33:05 PM »
I havent pmed anyone since I pmed Exodust or Cindi in 2012 my man, also if I disliked you I'm the kind of person that would tell you straight.

:drudge :drudge :drudge

Privileged piece of shit.
woke

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #1185 on: March 23, 2018, 01:33:59 PM »

you don't sway people to your side by engaging politely with them either so you may as well enjoy yourself.

A guy called coitus telling people to enjoy themselves.

Cats and dogs, living together. Mass hysteria

agrajag

« Reply #1186 on: March 23, 2018, 01:34:36 PM »
God damnit stop making me agree with marrec, you cunts. I'm trying to make him become my forum nemesis, like PD and Cindi or Rufus and etoilet.

Crean's nemesis was a Cindi, you nonce. And she already took her down. Cream is the bizarro Cindi.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1187 on: March 23, 2018, 01:35:24 PM »
Crean's nemesis was a Cindi, you nonce. And she already took her down. Cream is the bizarro Cindi.

Cream is New Coke. I want muh OG Coke back.
woke

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #1188 on: March 23, 2018, 01:36:02 PM »

No you've got it all wrong. PD is the Joker to Cindi's Batman. Cream is Cindi's Bane.

Or maybe Darkseid, if we want to get really esoteric

EightBitNate

« Reply #1189 on: March 23, 2018, 01:36:33 PM »

Wow dude why couldn't you bring yourself to say female?

I wasn’t sure which gender he felt like.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #1190 on: March 23, 2018, 01:36:48 PM »
Jonathan Pie, Spiked, and dipshit liberalism :scust  :pacspit

imagine taking that shit seriously  :heh
bent

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1191 on: March 23, 2018, 01:37:39 PM »

I see that we had a cultural exchange here  :ohyeah

tummyfat

« Reply #1192 on: March 23, 2018, 01:41:03 PM »

Did you get back together? Do you still see the kid?

I need to know

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1193 on: March 23, 2018, 01:43:52 PM »
What I actually believe is that Jonathan Pie may be on to something when he stated that you do not sway someone to your way of thinking by insulting them.
Third time's the charm: How significant were Trumps gains due to invective lobbed at his supporters?

And while we're at it: Do you think people who defaulted to the Republican nominee (even if it was Trump) could have been dissuaded by whatever ideal form of debate you imagine?

PD an Cindi don't belong into this comparison. :goty2 Their falling out is actually pretty tragic.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #1194 on: March 23, 2018, 01:44:57 PM »
Oh look, that thread about the white woman claiming descrimination that people were falling all over themselves to be racist in was locked for "running its course"

https://www.resetera.com/posts/5922213/

Seems like "running its course" is just their way to ignore the racism on the site and turn a blind eye.

marrec

« Reply #1195 on: March 23, 2018, 01:45:26 PM »

Did you get back together? Do you still see the kid?

I need to know

Oh lord no we didn't get back together, that was a toxic af relationship. I'm with a much better woman now.

Ya I still see the kid, I helped raise him from a baby and the only real father he's known, it would be a travesty in that kids life in the only influence for the rest of his development were her.

tummyfat

« Reply #1196 on: March 23, 2018, 01:45:56 PM »
Oh look, that thread about the white woman claiming descrimination that people were falling all over themselves to be racist in was locked for "running its course"

Seems like "running its course" is just their way to ignore the racism on the site and turn a blind eye.

"We can't ignore the anti-white sentiment any longer and don't want to ban any of the BCC. Thread locked"

Oh lord no we didn't get back together, that was a toxic af relationship. I'm with a much better woman now.

Ya I still see the kid, I helped raise him from a baby and the only real father he's known, it would be a travesty in that kids life in the only influence for the rest of his development were her.

Good shit. I'm really happy to hear you still see him and are in a better place with a better woman

marrec

« Reply #1197 on: March 23, 2018, 01:47:38 PM »

lmao this is just transparently biased against difficult subjects

Like, clearly that white lady was probably racist (the "affirmative action" part of her lawsuit makes that clear) but she was also probably discriminated against by her employer.

Instead of letting people hash that out tho, just lock it down, can't allow anything but clear moral victory threads I guess.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #1198 on: March 23, 2018, 01:48:42 PM »
Apparently blatant racism is only worthy of a warning about "inflammatory comments, thread derailing". Cool, cool.

nudemacusers

« Reply #1199 on: March 23, 2018, 01:49:39 PM »
So a few years ago?
Can’t stop, won’t stop, bad boy for life 😎
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽