Author Topic: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream  (Read 190386 times)

Kurt Russell

Re: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream
« Reply #1200 on: March 23, 2018, 01:50:34 PM »
Third time's the charm: How significant were Trumps gains due to invective lobbed at his supporters?
They were neither significant or insignificant. They damaged the Democrat bid overall, as the shit slinging from Hilldawg lead to republicans entrenching their positions.
And while we're at it: Do you think people who defaulted to the Republican nominee (even if it was Trump) could have been dissuaded by whatever ideal form of debate you imagine?
Yes. With a candidate that promised a positive message and a willingness to focus on the economic issues that mattered to them. Bernie would have walked it. For most rural Americans, it boiled down to a message of positivity ("Make America great again") vs a message of resignation ("I'm with her" aka I'm not voting for Trump aka at least she's not Trump).
woke

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1201 on: March 23, 2018, 01:51:40 PM »
Ya I still see the kid, I helped raise him from a baby and the only real father he's known, it would be a travesty in that kids life in the only influence for the rest of his development were her.

I'd leave him alone if I were you. Poor kid already has enough to deal with.
woke

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #1202 on: March 23, 2018, 01:55:43 PM »
Meh I couldn't give 2 shits about racism against whites.  Oh no, they made fun of mayonnaise.   How does this shit anger a white person?  Has this kind of racism, which is racism, ever actually affected you?

Doesn't matter. Racism is racism is racism, it shouldn't be tolerated ever.

Leadbelly

« Reply #1203 on: March 23, 2018, 01:57:27 PM »
Jonathan Pie, Spiked, and dipshit liberalism :scust  :pacspit

imagine taking that shit seriously  :heh

Imagine taking you seriously. :heh

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #1204 on: March 23, 2018, 01:57:57 PM »
Meh I couldn't give 2 shits about racism against whites.  Oh no, they made fun of mayonnaise.   How does this shit anger a white person?  Has this kind of racism, which is racism, ever actually affected you?

Yeah that’s totally what you believe  ::)

tummyfat

« Reply #1205 on: March 23, 2018, 01:59:32 PM »

The yoga/avocado/country music shit is funny

The guy who got warned called white culture 'shooting black people, shooting schools, deporting mexicans' or some shit.

Obama deported a lot of mexicans and black people shoot wayyyyy more black people than white people do (NON RACIST ANTI-DOGPILE GAF/REE DISCLAIMER: and white people shoot more white people) so he's just flat out wrong on both counts

School shootings.. well 

samir

« Reply #1206 on: March 23, 2018, 01:59:48 PM »
Cream, Resetera is the extreme left version of /r/the_donald. Thoughts?

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #1207 on: March 23, 2018, 02:01:18 PM »

Yeah that’s totally what you believe  ::)

Show me where I've ever made a racist statement. And me not believing you on crazy shit isn't racism.  :lol

nudemacusers

« Reply #1208 on: March 23, 2018, 02:03:41 PM »
This page number is problematic af
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #1209 on: March 23, 2018, 02:04:12 PM »
Jonathan Pie, Spiked, and dipshit liberalism :scust  :pacspit

imagine taking that shit seriously  :heh

Imagine taking you seriously. :heh

I would hope nobody does :holeup
bent

FStop7

« Reply #1210 on: March 23, 2018, 02:05:39 PM »
Crean's nemesis was a Cindi, you nonce. And she already took her down. Cream is the bizarro Cindi.

Cream is New Coke. I want muh OG Coke back.

Creepy Stalker.

nudemacusers

« Reply #1211 on: March 23, 2018, 02:13:52 PM »
Cream post if you are not banned. This will be my last correspondence until positive confirmation is established.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #1212 on: March 23, 2018, 02:16:03 PM »
Cream post if you are not banned. This will be my last correspondence until positive confirmation is established.

If Cream is banned, I can’t fight for her today. I drank almost two fifths of rum and a bottle of wine last night and TVC not feel so good
serge

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #1213 on: March 23, 2018, 02:16:27 PM »
cream posts every 6.7 mins or so she spends on the bore

she's putting up lebron james numbers

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1214 on: March 23, 2018, 02:18:20 PM »
Cream Defence Force running at 50% efficency.

But wait! Here's Rufus!

Cream Defence Force running at 51% efficency.
woke

marrec

« Reply #1215 on: March 23, 2018, 02:20:17 PM »
I can't believe y'all got that thread locked again

etiolate

« Reply #1216 on: March 23, 2018, 02:21:01 PM »
it's easier to think cream is a troll because the idea that she's genuine is too depressing for some

stufte

« Reply #1217 on: March 23, 2018, 02:21:55 PM »
Damnit, was THIS the thread I was supposed to bring racism up in? My bad.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1218 on: March 23, 2018, 02:25:03 PM »
We need to talk about the real victim in all of this.

Bork. He's had to work more in the last week than in the past two years.

woke

Cream

« Reply #1219 on: March 23, 2018, 02:27:30 PM »
I wrote a LOT but then it’s locked and I lost the whole post.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1220 on: March 23, 2018, 02:27:59 PM »

woke

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1221 on: March 23, 2018, 02:28:00 PM »
Cream Defence Force running at 50% efficency.

But wait! Here's Rufus!

Cream Defence Force running at 51% efficency.
There, there, Kurti. I'm just idling.

agrajag

« Reply #1222 on: March 23, 2018, 02:29:18 PM »

:noooo

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #1223 on: March 23, 2018, 02:29:45 PM »

Mood

tummyfat

« Reply #1224 on: March 23, 2018, 02:30:57 PM »

We'll take the small victories

samir

« Reply #1225 on: March 23, 2018, 02:33:42 PM »

Cream

« Reply #1226 on: March 23, 2018, 02:35:39 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Stufte asked me a question.

stufte

« Reply #1227 on: March 23, 2018, 02:36:09 PM »

Answer it here then.

Cream

« Reply #1228 on: March 23, 2018, 02:41:37 PM »

Answer it here then.

I’ll just do the short version cause fuck typing all that again.

I don’t think you are a racist, and I’ve never tried to imply that you are. But you did try to argue with me that racism isn’t that bad in America. And I’m not talking about things like mocking Ebonics or wearing braids. I’m talking about the deep systemic issues running through every single industry and level of society that make it virtually impossible for black people to succeed and progress, as a people, not as individuals. No one should feel like they can’t work hard and be successful. I’ve worked really hard out of adverse conditions, a single teen mom, growing up in Baltimore, to get to where I am.

But the truth is that the deck is stacked way way way higher for minorities than white people, and I’m sorry, but a part of white privilege is not seeing or understanding that, and as a result, it’s really easy to just assume we’re overreacting about all this stuff. But the negative side effect is that you, and many others, continuously downplay this systemic racism that continues to have a demonstrable negative effect.

stufte

« Reply #1229 on: March 23, 2018, 02:44:04 PM »

Answer it here then.

I’ll just do the short version cause fuck typing all that again.

I don’t think you are a racist, and I’ve never tried to imply that you are. But you did try to argue with me that racism isn’t that bad in America. And I’m not talking about things like mocking Ebonics or wearing braids. I’m talking about the deep systemic issues running through every single industry and level of society that make it virtually impossible for black people to succeed and progress, as a people, not as individuals. No one should feel like they can’t work hard and be successful. I’ve worked really hard out of adverse conditions, a single teen mom, growing up in Baltimore, to get to where I am.

But the truth is that the deck is stacked way way way higher for minorities than white people, and I’m sorry, but a part of white privilege is not seeing or understanding that, and as a result, it’s really easy to just assume we’re overreacting about all this stuff. But the negative side effect is that you, and many others, continuously downplay this systemic racism that continues to have a demonstrable negative effect.

Ah ok, that's what I thought you'd say.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #1230 on: March 23, 2018, 02:45:47 PM »
how do i unsubscribe from this shit thread?  :beli
bent

agrajag

« Reply #1231 on: March 23, 2018, 02:54:03 PM »
Cream wrecked Cindi and now he moved on to wreck the Bore family

stufte

« Reply #1232 on: March 23, 2018, 02:55:29 PM »
Cream is that one cousin in everyones family that fucks up every family reunion with their drunken tirades that turns into fist fights.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #1233 on: March 23, 2018, 02:57:23 PM »
Cream wrecked Cindi

Nah, fampai. We did that ages ago. Shemale was just the straw that broke Cindi's back.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1234 on: March 23, 2018, 03:01:38 PM »
We're now at a point where there was shit too shitty for the shit thread.
que

agrajag

« Reply #1235 on: March 23, 2018, 03:03:18 PM »
We're now at a point where there was shit too creamy for the shit thread.

ftfy

stufte

« Reply #1236 on: March 23, 2018, 03:07:26 PM »
Cream ruins everything. Thanks Cream.

agrajag

« Reply #1237 on: March 23, 2018, 03:08:40 PM »
Is cream himself banned from the other thread? Asking for cream

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #1238 on: March 23, 2018, 03:10:19 PM »
Cream ruins everything. Thanks Cream.

Dolla Dolla Bills, ya'll.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1239 on: March 23, 2018, 03:12:05 PM »
Appreciate the PMs guys, but I'm OK.  Sometimes you gotta do the mod thing.  Sucks having to ban people over dumb shit.  :-\
ど助平

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1240 on: March 23, 2018, 03:12:44 PM »
I've never appreciated PMS. You sicko.
que

Nola

« Reply #1241 on: March 23, 2018, 03:40:24 PM »
Yeah, the data doesn't seem to support that, at all.

We study the sources of racial and ethnic disparities in income using de-identified longitudinal data covering nearly the entire U.S. population from 1989-2015. We document three sets of results. First, the intergenerational persistence of disparities varies substantially across racial groups. For example, Hispanic Americans are moving up significantly in the income distribution across generations because they have relatively high rates of intergenerational income mobility. In contrast, black Americans have substantially lower rates of upward mobility and higher rates of downward mobility than whites, leading to large income disparities that persist across generations. Conditional on parent income, the black-white income gap is driven entirely by large differences in wages and employment rates between black and white men; there are no such differences between black and white women. Second, differences in family characteristics such as parental marital status, education, and wealth explain very little of the black-white income gap conditional on parent income. Differences in ability also do not explain the patterns of intergenerational mobility we document. Third, the black-white gap persists even among boys who grow up in the same neighborhood. Controlling for parental income, black boys have lower incomes in adulthood than white boys in 99% of Census tracts. Both black and white boys have better outcomes in low-poverty areas, but black-white gaps are larger on average for boys who grow up in such neighborhoods. The few areas in which black-white gaps are relatively small tend to be low-poverty neighborhoods with low levels of racial bias among whites and high rates of father presence among blacks. Black males who move to such neighborhoods earlier in childhood earn more and are less likely to be incarcerated. However, fewer than 5% of black children grow up in such environments. These findings suggest that reducing the black-white income gap will require efforts whose impacts cross neighborhood and class lines and increase upward mobility specifically for black men.

The study, based on anonymous earnings and demographic data for virtually all Americans now in their late 30s, debunks a number of other widely held hypotheses about income inequality. Gaps persisted even when black and white boys grew up in families with the same income, similar family structures, similar education levels and even similar levels of accumulated wealth.

The disparities that remain also can’t be explained by differences in cognitive ability, an argument made by people who cite racial gaps in test scores that appear for both black boys and girls. If such inherent differences existed by race, “you’ve got to explain to me why these putative ability differences aren’t handicapping women,” said David Grusky, a Stanford sociologist who has reviewed the research.

A more likely possibility, the authors suggest, is that test scores don’t accurately measure the abilities of black children in the first place.

If this inequality can’t be explained by individual or household traits, much of what matters probably lies outside the home — in surrounding neighborhoods, in the economy and in a society that views black boys differently from white boys, and even from black girls.

“One of the most popular liberal post-racial ideas is the idea that the fundamental problem is class and not race, and clearly this study explodes that idea,” said Ibram Kendi, a professor and director of the Antiracist Research and Policy Center at American University. “But for whatever reason, we’re unwilling to stare racism in the face.”

The authors, including the Stanford economist Raj Chetty and two census researchers, Maggie R. Jones and Sonya R. Porter, tried to identify neighborhoods where poor black boys do well, and as well as whites.

“The problem,” Mr. Chetty said, “is that there are essentially no such neighborhoods in America.”

The few neighborhoods that met this standard were in areas that showed less discrimination in surveys and tests of racial bias. They mostly had low poverty rates. And, intriguingly, these pockets — including parts of the Maryland suburbs of Washington, and corners of Queens and the Bronx — were the places where many lower-income black children had fathers at home. Poor black boys did well in such places, whether their own fathers were present or not.
But don't fret, it knocks down some of the liberal talking points as well. So at least you have something to hang your jaded libertarian hate hat on.

http://www.equality-of-opportunity.org/assets/documents/race_paper.pdf

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/19/upshot/race-class-white-and-black-men.html

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1242 on: March 23, 2018, 03:47:19 PM »
You still can't prove Cream exists :hitler
que

stufte

« Reply #1243 on: March 23, 2018, 04:05:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5921278/

BANNED!

https://www.resetera.com/posts/5928512/

Quote from: i hate cheaters, post: 5928512, member: 40000
i can tell you what won't happen

there won't be black supremacists or brown supremacists

Hahaha ok.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 04:15:54 PM by stufte »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1244 on: March 23, 2018, 04:18:06 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/revisiting-when-the-left-turns-on-its-own-from-back-in-june-2017-and-healing-neogaf-off-topic-in-2018.1460712/page-18#post-253219043
Quote from: SoulUnison
So I received some very civil and pleasant Twitter messages from moderator ZhugeEX last night, and, checking just now this morning the ban had apparently been changed from "permanent" to "2 weeks."
So, yeah. Fantastic?

For the record, I reached out to the official ERA Twitter account, the ERA subReddit, SweetNicole's personal e-mail, and the Twitter accounts of moderators ZhugeEX, Finale Fireworker and Jonneh.
The only responses I received were from ZhugeEX, who was fantastic and I assume is the one who "fixed" this, and Finale Fireworker, who pointed me to ResetEraStaff@gmail.com, which for some reason only appears in the "Creating an Account" section of the FAQ, so no wonder I missed it completely.

I'll never be taking part in a trans-oriented discussion again. It's simply not worth the risk to stick my neck out even in earnest attempts to learn and empathize.
So...congratulations to them, I guess? They've effectively scared an ally away from being supportive of their community twice over, now. I guess that's the "better world" they want?

Oh, OK.  This was a Sweet Nicole joint.  Makes sense.
ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1245 on: March 23, 2018, 04:20:56 PM »
lmao get jebaited by cream, brehs :neogaf
dog

« Reply #1246 on: March 23, 2018, 04:24:57 PM »
 :usacry :batman
I was just writing the most pointless carepost and when I hit the preview button I got a notification the thread was locked. 
Then my chinese food arrived.
Then I got side-tracked with actual work for a few.
So I guess I'll just paste it here without further editing.
 :trumps

Because the right was able to win everything without following those instructions,  and they are currently the side that everyone is saying needs to be respected and listened to even though they have never ever once done that to the other side

So clearly there something else about the right’s method that works.  I wonder what it could possibly be??

But when the right loses, and they do lose, every couple of elections like both parties do, aren't they losing for the same reason?  Not listening to the ones they keep decrying?

So then why did they win again without ever changing their tactics

TL;DR Version 1:  I'm a white cis-male.  There's no point in reading my #mansplaining #whiteprivilege post.

TL:DR Version 2:  The average voter is barely informed and prone to voting from feels or a sense of kinship.  That's why parties are more effective than just a list of platforms.  I can imagine a first-time voter reading an Assimilate or a Cream post and thinking "I could never vote the same way as this guy"
:donot

The pendulum swings frequently in politics.  The Democrats getting hit particularly hard in recent (pre-Trump) elections can be chalked up in some part to just that.  Other reasons that aren't entirely new but have featured more prominently since we all had a glimmer of HOPE™ leading up to Obama:

• Because of money in politics.
    That's not new, but citizens united has exacerbated it.
  • Because of voter id laws in key states.
    Vote suppression isn't new, but it's been ramped up in recent years and was key in the presidential election.
  • Because people love a good lie.
    Obama - Hope™.  Lobbyists are outta here!  People can keep their same insurance.
    Trump - Make America Great Again and we'll have the best jobs and lots of jobs
  • Because #THE_MEDIA need clicks and a good hashtag more than ever in a social media age.
    For-profit news has always had this issue, but Clinton and the Democrats in general were uninspiring.
    Trump was good television.  Trump was good internet.  Just look at the front page of GAF in 2016/2017.  Reset in 2018.
  • Because blue-collar workers are worse off even though the "economy" was getting better.
    In part due to the further stripping of union rights even under Obama and a blue congress.
    It doesn't matter that those things were more in the control of Red legislatures/governors within a state, the immediate impulse is to blame Washington.  Wisconsin and Michigan are the big ones I can think of locally, but it may have been the case in other states as well.
  • Because the left loves eating their own. 
    That old saying about Republicans fall in line, Democrats fall in love - which you appear to disregard or think it's imaginary (whether for irony, indifference, or ignorance).  This isn't a new thing, but it's been amplified.  You see it a lot against progressive whites and white men.
Minorities have dealt and deal with a lot of shit.  Same for the LGBTQ crowd.  These are things the average white liberal can never fully empathise with but can and should acknowledge.  Regardless, the bottom line is that people generally put their immediate wants/needs first.  Some level of catering to the individual has to come in play to have a conversation that can benefit the whole.  Progressives must find a way to steer the conversation to the left without pushing the people who need to hear the message away. 

Vilifying or otherwise disregarding the issues white people as human beings face because of their privilege may win you woke points but it won't win you votes.  It's about as effective as a campaign against American/European #FirstWorldPrivilege would be at getting us to forsake our possessions, food, and clean water or getting us to stop demanding oil, clothing, gadgets, or other luxuries produced in Third-World countries. 

A lot of the discussion on the left has been toxic and counter-productive.  Personally, it doesn't affect what I support -  I voted for and donated to Hilary (Bernie in the Michigan primary).  I'm donating to Democrats who are coming up in the House race against Fred Upton (R-Michigan).  I'm not someone who needs to be convinced by others' outrage or support before casting my vote.

But there are plenty out there who do.  Some of the stuff I see posted in progressive groups I'm a part of on Facebook make me roll my eyes.  Anyone on the margins or just getting their feet wet in politics could easily be driven away by some of the borderline anti-white / anti-male rhetoric.

It's easy to mock but liberals of all colors embraced the optimism of the #Change and #Hope campaign even with a black candidate running against a Clinton and later a war veteran.  It felt, however naive, that for all our differences we were on the same team.  That kind of rah'rahing may not mean much to the more politically coherent voter, but if it matters to the unengaged fence-sitters at all then it matters a lot.

Or we can cut the BS and lay the blame where it belongs....
:putin

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1247 on: March 23, 2018, 04:36:08 PM »
OMG guys are you still taking this seriously?  :girlaff
que

Cream

« Reply #1248 on: March 23, 2018, 04:36:19 PM »
Yeah, the data doesn't seem to support that, at all.

We study the sources of racial and ethnic disparities in income using de-identified longitudinal data covering nearly the entire U.S. population from 1989-2015. We document three sets of results. First, the intergenerational persistence of disparities varies substantially across racial groups. For example, Hispanic Americans are moving up significantly in the income distribution across generations because they have relatively high rates of intergenerational income mobility. In contrast, black Americans have substantially lower rates of upward mobility and higher rates of downward mobility than whites, leading to large income disparities that persist across generations. Conditional on parent income, the black-white income gap is driven entirely by large differences in wages and employment rates between black and white men; there are no such differences between black and white women. Second, differences in family characteristics such as parental marital status, education, and wealth explain very little of the black-white income gap conditional on parent income. Differences in ability also do not explain the patterns of intergenerational mobility we document. Third, the black-white gap persists even among boys who grow up in the same neighborhood. Controlling for parental income, black boys have lower incomes in adulthood than white boys in 99% of Census tracts. Both black and white boys have better outcomes in low-poverty areas, but black-white gaps are larger on average for boys who grow up in such neighborhoods. The few areas in which black-white gaps are relatively small tend to be low-poverty neighborhoods with low levels of racial bias among whites and high rates of father presence among blacks. Black males who move to such neighborhoods earlier in childhood earn more and are less likely to be incarcerated. However, fewer than 5% of black children grow up in such environments. These findings suggest that reducing the black-white income gap will require efforts whose impacts cross neighborhood and class lines and increase upward mobility specifically for black men.

The study, based on anonymous earnings and demographic data for virtually all Americans now in their late 30s, debunks a number of other widely held hypotheses about income inequality. Gaps persisted even when black and white boys grew up in families with the same income, similar family structures, similar education levels and even similar levels of accumulated wealth.

The disparities that remain also can’t be explained by differences in cognitive ability, an argument made by people who cite racial gaps in test scores that appear for both black boys and girls. If such inherent differences existed by race, “you’ve got to explain to me why these putative ability differences aren’t handicapping women,” said David Grusky, a Stanford sociologist who has reviewed the research.

A more likely possibility, the authors suggest, is that test scores don’t accurately measure the abilities of black children in the first place.

If this inequality can’t be explained by individual or household traits, much of what matters probably lies outside the home — in surrounding neighborhoods, in the economy and in a society that views black boys differently from white boys, and even from black girls.

“One of the most popular liberal post-racial ideas is the idea that the fundamental problem is class and not race, and clearly this study explodes that idea,” said Ibram Kendi, a professor and director of the Antiracist Research and Policy Center at American University. “But for whatever reason, we’re unwilling to stare racism in the face.”

The authors, including the Stanford economist Raj Chetty and two census researchers, Maggie R. Jones and Sonya R. Porter, tried to identify neighborhoods where poor black boys do well, and as well as whites.

“The problem,” Mr. Chetty said, “is that there are essentially no such neighborhoods in America.”

The few neighborhoods that met this standard were in areas that showed less discrimination in surveys and tests of racial bias. They mostly had low poverty rates. And, intriguingly, these pockets — including parts of the Maryland suburbs of Washington, and corners of Queens and the Bronx — were the places where many lower-income black children had fathers at home. Poor black boys did well in such places, whether their own fathers were present or not.
But don't fret, it knocks down some of the liberal talking points as well. So at least you have something to hang your jaded libertarian hate hat on.

http://www.equality-of-opportunity.org/assets/documents/race_paper.pdf

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/19/upshot/race-class-white-and-black-men.html

Can’t wait for all the usual suspects here to ignore this.

« Reply #1249 on: March 23, 2018, 04:39:38 PM »
I actually typed out a response in the previous trash thread only to see it was locked by the time I was done.
 :fbm

Back on topic (For some reason Resetra is spazzing out when I try to quote atm)
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-what-happens-when-white-people-become-a-minority-in-the-us.31543/page-3#post-5926565

"Surprise for the day"?  ::) ::)

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #1250 on: March 23, 2018, 04:41:55 PM »
Well, it’s a lot of words

Cream

« Reply #1251 on: March 23, 2018, 04:44:04 PM »

Well understanding the complex reality of racial inequality takes a lot more thought and research than quoting a forum post and going “reeeee” at it.

stufte

« Reply #1252 on: March 23, 2018, 04:44:38 PM »

Well understanding the complex reality of racial inequality takes a lot more thought and research than quoting a forum post and going “reeeee” at it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1253 on: March 23, 2018, 04:46:22 PM »
Done. Ignored.
Check out lightning!
que

stufte

« Reply #1254 on: March 23, 2018, 04:46:54 PM »
not fat enough.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1255 on: March 23, 2018, 04:47:41 PM »
Now?
que

Cream

« Reply #1256 on: March 23, 2018, 04:48:24 PM »
How can you relate this to race or gender?

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #1257 on: March 23, 2018, 04:49:17 PM »
She's a strong woman who don't need no man.
que

Cream

« Reply #1258 on: March 23, 2018, 04:50:00 PM »
She's a strong woman who don't need no man.

Haha black woman stereotype, so funny.

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #1259 on: March 23, 2018, 04:50:10 PM »
How can you relate this to race or gender?

Can we ban this bigot for trying to downplay thin privilege?