Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5904750 times)

curly

• cultural maoist
Re: The Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash
« Reply #22560 on: July 22, 2018, 05:18:31 PM »

first one is an alex jones quote

Jansen

« Reply #22561 on: July 22, 2018, 05:36:14 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/come-to-jesus-moments-youve-had-on-the-internet.57140/

"Two years later, Gamergate happens and I find myself in crippling depression over all of it, especially since Zoe Quinn had become an awesome friend to Giant Bomb. I'm getting banned on a daily basis trying to ward off the Gamergate presence in Giant Bomb's community and I'm begging the guys on twitter to say more. So, basically, if not for Jeff, there's a chance that I might have become one of those people I now deeply, deeply despise."

Lmao it's like these people are trying to one-up each other

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #22562 on: July 22, 2018, 05:36:49 PM »
User Warned: Calling out forum members
MOD EDIT: Removed post

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-people-so-feverishly-defend-corporations-and-billionaires.57127/#post-10673840

:thinking
it's called transparency in moderation you gator trash

Averon

« Reply #22563 on: July 22, 2018, 05:37:59 PM »
I see they are still salty about Alison Rapp. Didn't the GAF mods shut down discussion about her when it came out she was fired for moonlighting as a call girl? If I remember correctly Patrick Kleptick inadvertently helped with that  :lol

Jansen

« Reply #22564 on: July 22, 2018, 05:40:02 PM »
CRIPPLING DEPRESSION

daemon

« Reply #22565 on: July 22, 2018, 06:18:02 PM »
YOU GET FIRED

AND YOU GET FIRED TOO

EVERYONE GETS FIRED

FStop7

« Reply #22566 on: July 22, 2018, 06:21:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tekashi69-pistol-whipped-kidnapped-robbed-and-hospitalized.57087/

Victim blaming on REeeee. :thinking
Starting to believe that some mods do indeed have ancestral Russian roots making them genetically more empathic to the wrong side of history.

He was literally asking for it.  Inviting people to pull up on him and try something.  Either he got his wish or it’s a stunt, considering he just released new music.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #22567 on: July 22, 2018, 06:24:35 PM »
Teriyaki 69 had fucking bloods with him in the studio just for show. This is his Suge Knight hanging his white ass out the balcony moment.
:9

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22568 on: July 22, 2018, 06:31:01 PM »
I see they are still salty about Alison Rapp. Didn't the GAF mods shut down discussion about her when it came out she was fired for moonlighting as a call girl? If I remember correctly Patrick Kleptick inadvertently helped with that  :lol
The argument was always that Nintendo was 'teh evil' and 'sexist' for firing her. Even after NSFW images had appeared that she had uploaded herself to those sort of shady dating websites.
That they didn't understand that Nintendo as a family friendly company was less than amused about Rapp's double life was just weird. If I'm not mistaken there was some Pokemon cosplay involved too.

They tried to argue that she was let go because of some paper on underage sex that she wrote prior to her employment at Nintendo but that was never the issue.
🤴

daemon

« Reply #22569 on: July 22, 2018, 06:44:52 PM »
freedom of speech, not freedom of consequence, amirite?

nudemacusers

« Reply #22570 on: July 22, 2018, 06:50:25 PM »
Tho to be fair this is the same Disney that let a legit convicted child molester direct a movie for them in the 90s. So you can see they don’t care about the morality, just the headlines . Gunn’s probably not coming back for simply this reason alone, looking at cnn they just mention his ‘indefensible’ tweets and give zero context as to what they are, leaving the reader to fill in the blanks. Oop.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #22571 on: July 22, 2018, 07:13:01 PM »
The argument was always that Nintendo was 'teh evil' and 'sexist' for firing her. Even after NSFW images had appeared that she had uploaded herself to those sort of shady dating websites.
That they didn't understand that Nintendo as a family friendly company was less than amused about Rapp's double life was just weird. If I'm not mistaken there was some Pokemon cosplay involved too.

They tried to argue that she was let go because of some paper on underage sex that she wrote prior to her employment at Nintendo but that was never the issue.

The paper was what the people who wanted her fired focused on as well. I believe the whole moonlighting stuff was discovered internally by Nintendo

zepblackstar

« Reply #22572 on: July 22, 2018, 07:33:50 PM »

The paper was what the people who wanted her fired focused on as well. I believe the whole moonlighting stuff was discovered internally by Nintendo

The prostitution thing was found by users on KF site and blew up from there I think.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #22573 on: July 22, 2018, 08:21:44 PM »
The rapp shit and the things she made her ex husband be involved in was some weird ass things that I remember people on KF feeling bad for the dude
dur

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #22574 on: July 22, 2018, 08:31:50 PM »
It's fucking stupid that these niccas really told people who have actually been sexually assaulted/raped that they're not thinking straight in relation to Gunn when they say they don't exactly forgive him

Like....what

Are the Guardians movies that fucking important to you?

Where were you when Opiate (who's a pedo) did that to Fiction, on GAF? Welcome to #woke2014, bro.

I agree with Opiate though. As useful as listening to those experiences is in policy-making, there's a reason why they don't let victims of violent crimes sit on a jury.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #22575 on: July 22, 2018, 08:35:05 PM »
It's simple to explain all the Ds

D = dicks
8)

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #22576 on: July 22, 2018, 08:50:25 PM »
The rapp shit and the things she made her ex husband be involved in was some weird ass things that I remember people on KF feeling bad for the dude

Ex-husband? IIRC at the time they were married.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #22577 on: July 22, 2018, 08:51:28 PM »
He means he's her ex-husband now.
每天生气

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #22578 on: July 22, 2018, 08:55:15 PM »
double mexican reminds me of that racist 4 panel sonic the hedgehog comic where robotnik/eggman calls the fish a double hotdog

link?
Uncle

Jansen

« Reply #22579 on: July 22, 2018, 09:04:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/10681047/

Quote from: Hollywood Duo, post: 10681047, member: 1291
Unless someone is being a jerk it’s completely uncalled for. We are a community who should help each other out. If someone posts a thread in my area of expertise I’ll answer any question they have. I expect the same in return.

These dudes are corny af

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #22580 on: July 22, 2018, 09:07:46 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/10681047/

Quote from: Hollywood Duo, post: 10681047, member: 1291
Unless someone is being a jerk it’s completely uncalled for. We are a community who should help each other out. If someone posts a thread in my area of expertise I’ll answer any question they have. I expect the same in return.

These dudes are corny af

Uh, isn't that what that alt-right mansplainer did to Price so he could bait her into justifiably attacking?
sigh

Jansen

« Reply #22581 on: July 22, 2018, 09:25:09 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/10681472/

Quote from: sabrina, post: 10681472, member: 3431
Those pictures are pretty egregious. Not sure what can be done about it but I hope Nintendo starts giving a shit soon.

can y'all not assume everyone here is male? Thanks

How to be an annoying biatch

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #22583 on: July 22, 2018, 10:02:56 PM »
Well the first thing you should do is assume that the violence wasn't mututal, and that he was the aggressor...

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #22585 on: July 22, 2018, 10:19:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tekashi69-pistol-whipped-kidnapped-robbed-and-hospitalized.57087/

Starting to believe that some mods do indeed have ancestral Russian roots making them genetically more empathic to the wrong side of history.

i love 6ix9ine. gummo is a great tune.

He’s the worst person alive.
serge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22586 on: July 22, 2018, 10:21:05 PM »
Quote from: Jansen
These dudes are corny af

User warned : Generalizations, long history of negativity, vegetarian shaming.
ὕβρις

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #22587 on: July 22, 2018, 10:55:18 PM »

i love 6ix9ine. gummo is a great tune.

Saying that when James Gunn is around is kinda fucked up.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #22589 on: July 22, 2018, 11:26:25 PM »
"Appearantly charges were dropped by the police i think as she doesnt want to make a statement."

That's not up to the girlfriend. If the police see any physical injuries they'll press charges.
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #22590 on: July 22, 2018, 11:27:58 PM »

Saying that when James Gunn is around is kinda fucked up.
He died in 1801 bro. Though he certainly was a trouble maker, I can see why Disney doesn't want to be associated:
When Gen. Nathanael Greene, a Rhode Islander living in Georgia after the Revolution, was challenged by Capt. James Gunn of Savannah regarding his censure of Gunn during the war, Greene declined to accept. But feeling the honor of the Army might be at stake, he submitted the matter to George Washington. Washington, who had no use for dueling, replied that Greene would have been foolish to take up the challenge, since an officer couldn’t perform as an officer if he had to worry constantly about offending subordinates. Indifferent to such logic, Gunn threatened to attack Greene on sight. Greene mooted the threat by dying peacefully the following year.
Gunn had a reputation as a quick-tempered man with an exaggerated sense of honor. He had several confrontations that ended in duels or violence, in one case using a whip to attacking a man who had offended by signing a song with a British tune. ... another confrontation resulted from one called "a stinking puppy," a serious insult in the eighteenth century ... When he discovered [that his wife was having an affair] future fellow Senator Pierce Butler advised against killing the man as beneath his status.
He was also mixed up in the Yazoo Land Fraud.

nudemacusers

« Reply #22591 on: July 23, 2018, 12:23:07 AM »
https://twitter.com/anthonyjeselnik/status/1020783170738794497

There was an attempt... Lmao imaging going at Anthony jeselnik trying to shame him for being offensive. The Anthony jeselnik who shark party’d His own show off the air. Plus half of these are near dad jokes :sabu
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

venereology

« Reply #22592 on: July 23, 2018, 12:42:57 AM »
did the dude who compiled that think the "6 or 7am" joke was a pedophilia joke or something

agrajag

« Reply #22593 on: July 23, 2018, 12:58:20 AM »

There was an attempt... Lmao imaging going at Anthony jeselnik trying to shame him for being offensive. The Anthony jeselnik who shark party’d His own show off the air. Plus half of these are near dad jokes :sabu

I like that Dad Jokes page on FB

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #22594 on: July 23, 2018, 12:59:51 AM »

https://twitter.com/adobeKenobi/status/1020786605811032064

nudemacusers

« Reply #22595 on: July 23, 2018, 01:06:46 AM »
Btw I’m taking my wife to see jeselnik in September, as I found he’s doing a show in Portsmouth NH. Thanks random twitter nerd :wow
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #22596 on: July 23, 2018, 01:13:22 AM »
The Anthony jeselnik who shark party’d His own show off the air.
:lol loved that show...are they just doing like zero research for these targets or what? Jeselnik doesn't even really have a career (outside stand up) at this point because of his refusal to adjust his comedy.

benjipwns

« Reply #22597 on: July 23, 2018, 01:15:07 AM »
we have to bring down the guy who lost his TV show by doing this for his offensive tweets!
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5wx4nq

benjipwns

« Reply #22598 on: July 23, 2018, 01:19:17 AM »
Jeselnik revealed in his Netflix Special "Thoughts and Prayers" that Comedy Central threatened to cancel the show after Jeselnik made a joke about the Boston Marathon bombing the day it happened on his Twitter account. After Jeselnik told Comedy Central he wouldn't delete it (once they threatened to fire only him), they then informed him that they would simply cancel the show and fire everyone who worked on the show to which Jeselnik then deleted the joke citing "what I could not do, what I cannot do, is walk up to my cameraman and say, 'Hey, buddy, no work for you on Monday; I had this sweet Tweet.'"
damn Comedy Central is not to be messed with

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #22599 on: July 23, 2018, 01:20:59 AM »
When people talk about ones sense of humor and political party affiliations, its interesting to note the rights lack of exposure to a lot of these other comics

benjipwns

« Reply #22600 on: July 23, 2018, 01:24:18 AM »
ha in the related videos, is Jeselnik doing the Donald Trump Roast:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2macfw

"lets be honest, our next roaster, Anthony Jeselnik is here because Greg Geraldo is dead" - Seth MacFarlane

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #22601 on: July 23, 2018, 01:25:54 AM »
ha in the related videos, is Jeselnik doing the Donald Trump Roast:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2macfw

"lets be honest, our next roaster, Anthony Jeselnik is here because Greg Geraldo is dead" - Seth MacFarlane

I havent seen the Trump roast yet but thats good, thats damn good. RIP Greg Giraldo, the only one that could put Patrice Oneal in his place. And RIP Patrice.

benjipwns

« Reply #22602 on: July 23, 2018, 01:35:20 AM »
oh man at Jeselnik's last joke, it goes from being "too far" for the crowd to people would call you a Trump supporter for saying it today because it wasn't mean enough to Trump

benjipwns

« Reply #22603 on: July 23, 2018, 01:35:29 AM »
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino's performance was widely panned by critics and viewers alike; as a result, Comedy Central pulled several of his jokes from the television airing of the roast
:dead

agrajag

« Reply #22604 on: July 23, 2018, 01:36:59 AM »
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino's performance was widely panned by critics and viewers alike; as a result, Comedy Central pulled several of his jokes from the television airing of the roast
:dead

I think I remember seeing The Situation's "set" at the roast, it was really awkward.

nudemacusers

« Reply #22605 on: July 23, 2018, 01:37:33 AM »
It was a cartel torture video without gore.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #22606 on: July 23, 2018, 01:41:49 AM »
heh, the person they did for the Roasts in 2012 (Trump's was 2011) was Roseanne Barr

iirc, someone who was one of the roast writers (lots of them either move up to roaster or show up elsewhere like SNL/podcasts, pete davidson was one for a while, so was nathan fielder, etc.) said that Donald actually gave them less rules than most of the roastees do, the only real thing they weren't allowed to joke about was questioning his wealth* :lol

*and Barron, since he was like five or whatever

agrajag

« Reply #22607 on: July 23, 2018, 01:42:11 AM »

:stahp

agrajag

« Reply #22608 on: July 23, 2018, 01:43:17 AM »
You gotta give him credit at least for clearly writing his own jokes.

benjipwns

agrajag

« Reply #22610 on: July 23, 2018, 01:46:07 AM »
 :lucas

the clip I linked had a little part where they were gonna drop some knowledge on us, hungrynoob style, but the deep state probably got to them first

benjipwns

« Reply #22611 on: July 23, 2018, 01:46:19 AM »
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/comedy-central-donald-trump-roast-901129
The Hollywood Reporter recently caught up with comics Anthony Jeselnik and Lisa Lampanelli, who each took hilarious and sometimes even cringe-worthy shots at Trump during the 2011 roast. They explained what they weren't allowed to say and which jokes seemed to hurt the now presumptive GOP presidential nominee the most.

"Trump's one rule was 'don't say I have less money then I say I do,'" Jeselnik tells THR. "His kids were fair game. His wife was fair game. And I remember one of my jokes was about his casino business failing, and I could feel that hurt coming off of him. He didn't like that joke, and I told a joke about people being glad he has cancer," he says in amazement.

The cancer joke: "Donald, I'm not sure if you're even aware of this, but the only difference between you and Michael Douglas from the movie, Wall Street, is that no one's going to be sad when you get cancer."

Jeselnik still chuckles when he remembers the moment. "I called him a douchebag to his face and that wasn't as harsh as saying 'you don't know how to run a casino.'"
Lampanelli knew Trump could take a joke because she participated in a Friars' Club Roast of Trump years before the Comedy Central event, so the "Queen of Mean" was more than ready to tee off on the real estate mogul a second time around, she says gleefully.

"I noticed during that [Friars'] roast that I kept elevating jokes as I went along to determine what he could take, and he just loved every one of them," Lampanelli says. "So when they decided to roast him on Comedy Central a few years later, it was so easy because I was like 'this guy can take anything.'"

Trump didn't fake being a good sport, he actually was one, Lampanelli remembers, but she also recalls jokes about his bankruptcies being off-limits for the Comedy Central event.

"I didn't have any [bankruptcy jokes] anyway so I didn't have to cut anything," she says. "So when I sent in my roast jokes, they were like 'yeah, these are all approved, these are all great.'
And they were all really edgy jokes, in fact one may have been my edgiest joke ever."

That joke: "You've put up more worthless hotels than an *incoherently screeching* kid playing Monopoly."
"I was surprised because I thought it was all an act ... but he was genuinely really into it and he even went up to us individually at the end of the night and said 'thank you so much, that was so hilarious' and quoted jokes and stuff," Lampanelli remembers.

Jeselnik contends it appeared to him that Trump was "playing the role" of someone having fun and insists, in his opinion, there was more to the evening for Trump.

"At no point did I think he was actually enjoying himself," Jeselnik says. "I totally believed he had a game plan. He volunteered for it and it seemed smart in a way. Like, 'let's get the pros out here and really tear me a new one and then in five years when I start to run [for president], these things will kind of punch themselves out.'"

Jeselnik backs up his theory by saying that Trump had to be told more than once he needed to actually smile during the evening. At one point, Jeselnik says, a fellow comedian and roaster had a word with Trump about his lack of reaction.

"Jeff Ross told him 'the more you laugh, the more this is about you, the more the camera is going to find you when you're laughing,'" Jeselink says. That tip did the trick, he adds. 
:lol

agrajag

« Reply #22612 on: July 23, 2018, 01:47:04 AM »
Tonight on VH1, the performance that killed Mike "The Situation's" Career

benjipwns

« Reply #22613 on: July 23, 2018, 01:48:17 AM »
"Donald says he wants to run for president and move on into the White House," Snoop tells him during his sharply timed turn at the mic. "Why not? It wouldn't be the first time he pushed a black family out of their home." The crowd ohhs, the camera finds an amused Ivanka covering her face
But as the show closes, Trump the campaigner arrives, seemingly from the future. Teasing a run that never materialized in 2012, he promises the crowd, "You will have the great pleasure of voting for the man that will easily go down as the greatest president in the history of the United States: Me."
Comedy Central Roast > Qanon

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

benjipwns

« Reply #22615 on: July 23, 2018, 02:12:39 AM »
And didn't he make another racist joke recently? Is this a pattern.

benjipwns

« Reply #22616 on: July 23, 2018, 02:13:35 AM »
There’s more important issues to worry about than tearing down people by scouring their past when they have a little taste of success.
exactly, we need to get everyone, no matter if they have any success or not

benjipwns

« Reply #22617 on: July 23, 2018, 02:14:49 AM »
Weird how after the James Gunn thing happens all the sudden we got people combing through past content to find even the tamest of things to point out. Hmmmmmmmmm
ALL THE SUDDEN

but still i'm not feeling it, this doesn't have the same appeal without any kind of ZattMurdock potential

benjipwns

« Reply #22618 on: July 23, 2018, 02:22:45 AM »
Quote from: excelsiorlef
This is, despite all the people who think they are fighting the good fight against the Nazis, how the Alt-Right could shift the culture war to their side.
The alt right is doing the equivalent of what people on here and old GAF used to do by going through someone’s post history to instantly discredit them. Divide and conquer.

The combination of liberal purity tests and desire for perfect allies is making us eat our own at an increasingly fast pace. The end result could very well be famous and powerful liberals retreating entirely from political commentary. The void will be filled with more righties who don’t care who they offend because their party has their backs no matter what.
They may not be behind the surfacing of of the clip, but they are most definitely involved in the "outrage" and spread of it. Its a terrible joke of course as is all of his stand-up, but make no mistake that him being one of the most recognizable voices against Trump and his moronic base is one of the main reasons he is now being targeted as of late. They have seen people on the right being fired for years and we have numerous racists being outed and fired in the past few months. This is their response. Find anything and everything they can about people on the left and bring it to light and back any and all boycotts or outrages that fit the narrative they wanna push.

And I am not dismissing all of it as Alt-Right bullshit. I am sure there are plenty of people who are genuinely offended by this, but I am not going to believe that idiots on the right aren't happily spreading news like this as much as they can.
:foodcourt

he is?

people have been trashing Noah since he got the job, like half the thread is people trashing Noah for not being funny and not really commenting on this specific instance :lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22619 on: July 23, 2018, 02:22:48 AM »
We don't see how the alt right is weaponizing our own decency against us.

Our worst qualities ? Decency. Perhaps modesty.
ὕβρις