Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5901134 times)

Propagandhim

Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #39120 on: October 12, 2018, 11:12:08 AM »
I don't feel like quoting shit, but that guy trying to argue that white women have a "pathology" to call the police, as evidenced by a whale watching video, is cracking me the fuck up.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/white-women-accuses-9-year-old-black-boy-of-sexual-assault.74344/page-4#post-13723136

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #39121 on: October 12, 2018, 11:17:04 AM »
I don't feel like quoting shit, but that guy trying to argue that white women have a "pathology" to call the police, as evidenced by a whale watching video, is cracking me the fuck up.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/white-women-accuses-9-year-old-black-boy-of-sexual-assault.74344/page-4#post-13723136

Crazy people with no power

So... not racist since racism is power + privilege?

Propagandhim

« Reply #39122 on: October 12, 2018, 11:18:23 AM »

Crazy people with no power

So... not racist since racism is power + privilege?

:ltg  You take that back

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #39123 on: October 12, 2018, 11:20:28 AM »
But the whale was trying to kill them!

:lol

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #39124 on: October 12, 2018, 11:21:11 AM »

SMH, that sounds racist. Assuming that all whales are violent.  :maf

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #39125 on: October 12, 2018, 11:21:55 AM »

Whale, water you going to do about it?
每天生气

Propagandhim

« Reply #39126 on: October 12, 2018, 11:22:53 AM »

The guy he's responding to has a point.  She was calling emergency services because she was scared.  There were 3 whales in the water and she's not a marine biologist -- she sees these 200 ton creatures swarming her boat and she's scared.  But nah, it's because she's a caucasoid-type female that she's calling the police.  It's simple race-theory 101.  Caucasoid-types + power = privilege - power(police/racism)^3.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #39127 on: October 12, 2018, 11:25:24 AM »
that kid likely didn't do anything wrong. she just saw a black kid and wanted him executed.

yeah that's probably it :lol

kingv

« Reply #39128 on: October 12, 2018, 12:18:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13698621/

Racism is a crime in Brazil, despicting a white men beating POCs to death and when they die they turn into a poo is enough to trouble the dev.
Oh and killing women is classified as femicide, another crime.
Killing women is a crime? JUST the women? Not the men? I am not aware that Brazil treat death of different genders separetely. Good to know.

And if killing people in a videogame is a crime then most AAA games need to be banned. I am talking about digital people but you are not. China has laws banning certain digital violence, if Brazil wants they can do the same. But citing laws on killing of real people is not relevant.

My point is that Brazil is free to control what games get sold on Steam in their country. JUST pass the right laws and Valve would make changes. But 'investigations' that cite non-digital violence laws are nonsense. In fact I don't think they are serious at all and just want political points for the media.

If they want, they can pass the laws to get the games they want banned, banned. No investigation necessary. That's my point. This is deliberate theatre that isn't meant to do anything at all

User Warned: Arguing in bad faith dismissing femicide

:confused

Dunno how not knowing brazil has some special feeeeeemale only murder charge is bad faith or downplaying.

Femicide doesn't even sound like a real word, let alone a crime.
It sounds like a feminine hygiene product.

I spray femicide around my office so that goes don’t come in and fuck with my Gunpla models and vidya.

kingv

« Reply #39129 on: October 12, 2018, 12:20:16 PM »
Actually, the Gunpla models and vidya ARE the femicide

:blessup :six:

Jansen

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #39131 on: October 12, 2018, 12:42:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/polygon-opinion-tomb-raider’s-grisly-death-animations-are-outdated.74441/
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13726004/

herewego.gif
let the undiluted stupidity flow like cheese from gym socks

Father_Brain

« Reply #39132 on: October 12, 2018, 12:43:11 PM »
lmfao Kirblar’s performatively woke classist ass got banned for anti-Arab racism

shosta

« Reply #39133 on: October 12, 2018, 12:44:57 PM »
Wow, that's just like the Yom Kippur War.
每天生气

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #39134 on: October 12, 2018, 12:46:57 PM »
lmfao Kirblar’s performatively woke classist ass got banned for anti-Arab racism

Where is the link

:rage :rage :rage
:O

nudemacusers

« Reply #39135 on: October 12, 2018, 12:49:06 PM »
Has anyone checked Lara Croft’s instagram to see if she dies brutal deaths at home in her personal life too?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #39136 on: October 12, 2018, 12:49:16 PM »

Where is the link

he made a joke about Aladdin's MC Hammer pants in the Aladdin trailer thread

Father_Brain

« Reply #39137 on: October 12, 2018, 12:52:29 PM »

Where is the link

whoops here

https://www.resetera.com/posts/13714966/

shosta

« Reply #39138 on: October 12, 2018, 12:52:39 PM »
I don't know if there are going to be anymore minority posters left if Resetera keeps banning lgbt members like kirblar.
每天生气

james

« Reply #39139 on: October 12, 2018, 12:54:29 PM »

Where is the link

whoops here

I feel dirty saying this.

But thats not worthy of a ban.

my understanding is that those religious people aren't going to be sending their kids to vocal lessons and enrolling them in a school musical. And that will have an effect on the numbers of stage performers who can sing that are available.

....that seems accurate?

And if it's wrong, certainly with a discussion.

#freekirblar

Father_Brain

« Reply #39140 on: October 12, 2018, 12:55:47 PM »
I’m Kirblar! I may be cartoonishly classist, but it’s okay because I’m Totally Woke and really, really hate racists! Unless they’re not poor, white, and uneducated. Or unless I have opinions on the backwardness of Arab culture. Or unless I support an economic policy that would disproportionately harm and is opposed by POC, in which case race suddenly, magically disappears from the equation.

shosta

« Reply #39141 on: October 12, 2018, 12:56:21 PM »
Honestly I just think it's funny that both of kirblar's most recent bans are from purporting to be an Arab expert
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #39142 on: October 12, 2018, 12:57:57 PM »
I’m Kirblar! I may be cartoonishly classist, but it’s okay because I’m Totally Woke and really, really hate racists! Unless they’re not poor, white, and uneducated. Or unless I have opinions on the backwardness of Arab culture. Or unless I support an economic policy that would disproportionately harm and is opposed by POC, in which case race suddenly, magically disappears from the equation.
wow what did kirblar do to your dad
每天生气

james

« Reply #39143 on: October 12, 2018, 12:58:07 PM »
I’m Kirblar!

You scared me for a second there. You should get a job at a Halloween fright maze attraction

Propagandhim

« Reply #39144 on: October 12, 2018, 01:01:53 PM »
Looks like Kirblar needs a space program now that he's been rocketed off the forum

:neogaf :gladbron :heh :sabu :aweshum :betty :heyman :woody :whatsthedeal :whatsthedeal :whatsthedeal :whatsthedeal

Propagandhim

« Reply #39145 on: October 12, 2018, 01:02:59 PM »
only 90s kids will get that joke

Boredfrom

« Reply #39146 on: October 12, 2018, 01:08:16 PM »

Where is the link

whoops here

my understanding is that those religious people aren't going to be sending their kids to vocal lessons and enrolling them in a school musical. And that will have an effect on the numbers of stage performers who can sing that are available.

....that seems accurate?

#freekirblar

Nah, that was incredible ignorant from Kirblar. And there was discussion there, tbh.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #39147 on: October 12, 2018, 01:15:56 PM »
Has anyone checked Lara Croft’s instagram to see if she dies brutal deaths at home in her personal life too?

The photo mode (where you can change her expression) allows for some pretty hilarious instagram death scenes

Propagandhim

« Reply #39148 on: October 12, 2018, 01:17:22 PM »
Wow.  It looks like she's asking for it.  The whore. 

agrajag

« Reply #39149 on: October 12, 2018, 01:35:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13726084/

They've been learning from their good friends in ISIS and other terrorist groups. Take advantage of the disadvantaged.

So the alt-right recruit disadvantaged people? How do they reconcile that with saying all white males are priviliged?

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #39150 on: October 12, 2018, 01:36:27 PM »

Where is the link

whoops here

....that seems accurate?

#freekirblar

Sadly, I agree with you. Warning maybe, but ban? But, any old port...

kingv

« Reply #39151 on: October 12, 2018, 01:48:56 PM »
Kirblar was a mod, I thought. 😂

I don’t think that one statement is really ban worthy... but I’m not going to read the rest of that dumb thread.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #39152 on: October 12, 2018, 01:53:49 PM »
Kirblar was a mod, I thought. 😂

I don’t think that one statement is really ban worthy... but I’m not going to read the rest of that dumb thread.

He was demodded months ago.

kingv

« Reply #39153 on: October 12, 2018, 01:56:36 PM »
And now he has been denutted :-(

stufte

« Reply #39154 on: October 12, 2018, 02:00:16 PM »

Well we know where he'll be in a few years then, if the pattern follows...

Switters

« Reply #39155 on: October 12, 2018, 02:00:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13729501/

I would be sick of seeing Game Over screens too if I saw them as much as the Polygon staff.

:sabu :heh

troll

stufte

« Reply #39156 on: October 12, 2018, 02:02:29 PM »

I would be sick of seeing Game Over screens too if I saw them as much as the Polygon staff.

:dead

agrajag

« Reply #39157 on: October 12, 2018, 02:09:29 PM »

Well we know where he'll be in a few years then, if the pattern follows...

No, no. Amir0x wasn't denutted. Wasn't.

That's how he retained his ability to get hard for kids.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #39158 on: October 12, 2018, 02:12:05 PM »

Curious if the mods will consider this warn/ban worthy.  Their protectiveness of videogame journalists has been hilarious.

agrajag

« Reply #39159 on: October 12, 2018, 02:13:04 PM »
Was that Amir0x "not denutted" thing a reference to his opinion about chemically castrating pedophiles?

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

:lucas

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

kingv

« Reply #39161 on: October 12, 2018, 02:34:13 PM »
With any justice “I have many fetishes” will enter the popular lexicon one day.

kingv

« Reply #39162 on: October 12, 2018, 02:36:35 PM »
I like to think somewhere out there is an alternate earth where amirox got banned and demised and he’s leading a productive life like just occasionally posting on hate sites like voat, tgebore, or kiwifarms.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39163 on: October 12, 2018, 02:45:19 PM »
I like to think somewhere out there is an alternate earth where amirox got banned and demised and he’s leading a productive life like just occasionally posting on hate sites like voat, tgebore, or kiwifarms.
That's the same planet where the most controversial thing that happened in the White House was an escaped turtle that entered the Oval Office while President Jeb! was having a friendly chat with Canadian PM Trudeau.
🤴

stufte

« Reply #39164 on: October 12, 2018, 02:55:17 PM »
They protect journalists to a fault because gamergate dislikes games journalism.

james

« Reply #39165 on: October 12, 2018, 02:56:00 PM »
Its been like 10 hours and Kirblar is still at "duration pending"

Man up and give the kid his sentence jesus christ

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #39166 on: October 12, 2018, 02:58:19 PM »
They protect journalists to a fault because gamergate dislikes games journalism.

Unless they give [exclusive game for my favorite console] an 8.5, then it's time to unleash holy hell.
©@©™

jorma

« Reply #39167 on: October 12, 2018, 03:21:26 PM »
Was that Amir0x "not denutted" thing a reference to his opinion about chemically castrating pedophiles?

i always took it for "he may not be a mod any more, but he is still nuts"

paprikastaude

« Reply #39168 on: October 12, 2018, 03:42:17 PM »
The moment videogame bloggers are acknowledged as journalists, we're one step closer to that idiocracy movie (although since Trump it doesn't seem that far off anymore either way).

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #39169 on: October 12, 2018, 03:58:16 PM »
With any justice “I have many fetishes” will enter the popular lexicon one day.

Wasn't it already?

Oh no... just desires...

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/my-desires-are-unconventional

kingv

« Reply #39170 on: October 12, 2018, 04:41:51 PM »
In this age of being able to get solid sounding bluetooth headphones for $5-10 at every convenience store and grocery check out, the 3.5m jack is pretty useless. The only time I use wired headphones at this point is when I lose or break a pair of wireless ones. It's not like it was a few years ago where even the dogshit quality bluetooth headphones were stupidly priced. They're now as disposable and ubiquitous as no name X-pod buds were for the past decade.

Oh man, I still hate not having 3.5mm

I just don’t like Bluetooth buds.

Billy Big Bollocks

« Reply #39171 on: October 12, 2018, 04:46:07 PM »
I'm not a dirty doxxer so won't name names but there are least a couple of people who appear to have left during the short window last month before they reverted back after the restructuring and not come back which has really tickled me for some reason

stufte

« Reply #39172 on: October 12, 2018, 04:47:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13735799/

If Uncharted was M, Nathan Drake still wouldn't have been threatened with sexual violence repeatedly like Lara was.

I've played all the new games, did I miss the parts where she was threatened with sexual violence? Repeatedly even?

*edit* oh yah, that ONE time at the very beginning of the reboots.

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #39173 on: October 12, 2018, 04:57:04 PM »
In this age of being able to get solid sounding bluetooth headphones for $5-10 at every convenience store and grocery check out, the 3.5m jack is pretty useless. The only time I use wired headphones at this point is when I lose or break a pair of wireless ones. It's not like it was a few years ago where even the dogshit quality bluetooth headphones were stupidly priced. They're now as disposable and ubiquitous as no name X-pod buds were for the past decade.
This is a weird exageration.    A remotely decent BT pair is still $50.

It's not an exaggeration at all because I've bought these 5-10 dollar ones and they sound and work completely fine. The best pair I had was on clearance for $2.50 and lasted daily usage for 9 months, with sound that was better than the corded ones I had been using.

It doesn't sound like you've been using anything of quality tbh

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39174 on: October 12, 2018, 05:03:19 PM »
Somehow I have lived my life without using bluetooth except like twice, and both times it sucked and had a bunch of problems pairing

The first one was a single ear bluetooth audio earbud from woot.com on super sale for like $2, and it only had drivers for Windows XP or something, and I never once got it to work

Also my car is old and I have this friend which works great

Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39175 on: October 12, 2018, 05:33:59 PM »
That's what amirox went to jail for right

Uncle

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #39176 on: October 12, 2018, 05:40:23 PM »

This is called Amir0x’s life when he gets out of jail in six months. He will be posting on the hate sites.
serge

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #39177 on: October 12, 2018, 05:48:37 PM »

This is called Amir0x’s life when he gets out of jail in six months. He will be posting on the hate sites.

Like Resetera?
©@©™

Himu

« Reply #39178 on: October 12, 2018, 06:06:55 PM »
Any updates on Amirox?
IYKYK

stufte

« Reply #39179 on: October 12, 2018, 06:12:17 PM »
Any updates on Amirox?

4:10 MST Oct, 12th - Still a pedo.