Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5900971 times)

Himu

Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #39060 on: October 11, 2018, 04:42:12 PM »
An astronaut can produce good music.

Any astronaut can prouce good music. 

Do you get the difference now Cindi-chan?
An astronaut.
The difference between the terms is not small at all.

One means:  this thing, called being a moron, doesn't limit you to doing this other thing, called producing good music.

The other means: anyone can produce good music. 

Apparently any moron can't undersrand the difference though.  You are one stubborn broad Cindi.

Point made. It was how I read it though. :maf
IYKYK

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #39061 on: October 11, 2018, 04:45:17 PM »
THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT MICHELLE BEING POLITE TO THAT SCUM. SHE IS JUST AS CULPABLE IN THOSE WAR CRIMES AS HE IS NOW.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13697664

It says so much about the state of RE when it's uncertain whether the guy is joking or not

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39062 on: October 11, 2018, 04:48:20 PM »
THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT MICHELLE BEING POLITE TO THAT SCUM. SHE IS JUST AS CULPABLE IN THOSE WAR CRIMES AS HE IS NOW.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13697664

It says so much about the state of RE when it's uncertain whether the guy is joking or not
Whatever happens their world is going to completely collapse over the next 3 months and I will savor every moment of it.  :)
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #39063 on: October 11, 2018, 04:51:00 PM »
Michelle Obama owned the 9/11 fusion cannon satellites that made the pancake theory true.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39064 on: October 11, 2018, 04:51:11 PM »
Uh oh I said too much.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39065 on: October 11, 2018, 04:55:10 PM »
Y'all need to lay off rioutius and his truth spitting

Y'all just sitting around spinning

Fradulent bunch of trifling bitches.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #39066 on: October 11, 2018, 04:59:16 PM »
Has Kanye taken his meds?

No, and never has for a while.

thisismyusername

« Reply #39068 on: October 11, 2018, 05:09:37 PM »
Auto-correct. Should be:

No and never has.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #39069 on: October 11, 2018, 05:21:47 PM »
Wonder if Kim will stick around much longer. From what I remember, her net worth is a lot bigger than his now.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39070 on: October 11, 2018, 05:24:59 PM »
Wonder if Kim will stick around much longer. From what I remember, her net worth is a lot bigger than his now.
Kim? She was actually at the White House with Ivanka and Jared a few weeks ago to work on prison reform with Trump.
They're both special advisors to the President it seems.  :doge
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39071 on: October 11, 2018, 05:25:58 PM »
Anyways, Kanye is a sad case of a mentally ill individual who doesn’t take his meds and is now denying existence of diagnosed disorders that he publicly confirmed he was dealing with.

When you don’t have a support system, and instead surrounded by Yes Men and industry plants, this is what you get. The fetishization of being off meds and “embracing your true self”.

It’s something that always gets me defensive when people say he’s acting out for an album release, he’s been very open about his mental decline and purge of past collaborators in favor of “positive” individuals.

This whole Trump+Kanye is extra aggravating, I just hope at some point he gets proper help.

yup.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39072 on: October 11, 2018, 05:31:45 PM »
Honestly I think we can just add Kanye to the list of people who got successful, addicted to fame but don't know what the fuck to do with their money and fame.
Basically added to the same pile as Elon Musk, Trump himself and John McAfee. Who all see themselves as 'larger than life' figures.
So no wonder he likes to mingle with Trump.
🤴

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #39073 on: October 11, 2018, 05:33:27 PM »
Honestly I think we can just add Kanye to the list of people who got successful, addicted to fame but don't know what the fuck to do with their money and fame.
Basically added to the same pile as Elon Musk, Trump himself and John McAfee. Who all see themselves as 'larger than life' figures.

I'd watch the shit out of a Kanye, Musk, Trump and McAfee reality show

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39074 on: October 11, 2018, 05:33:35 PM »
you fuck off with denigrating musk you worthless twat!

:crybaby

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39075 on: October 11, 2018, 05:37:30 PM »

I'd watch the shit out of a Kanye, Musk, Trump and McAfee reality show
They'd get along great with Putin and Kim Jun Un as well.

I recall reading a piece about how Putin evolved from a boring but smart bureaucrat to a guy who tells his staff he knows better what to do than anyone else as if he has some sort of divine powers.
🤴

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #39076 on: October 11, 2018, 05:42:03 PM »
Kim? She was actually at the White House with Ivanka and Jared a few weeks ago to work on prison reform with Trump.
They're both special advisors to the President it seems.  :doge

Yeah but wasn’t she there to discuss prisoner reform or some shit? In general she seems pretty liberal, and her fan base is extremely liberal. Being married to the Donald’s new #2 isn’t a good look.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #39077 on: October 11, 2018, 05:42:28 PM »
An astronaut can produce good music.

Any astronaut can prouce good music. 

Do you get the difference now Cindi-chan?

Yes, producing is very different from proucing.

Jansen

« Reply #39078 on: October 11, 2018, 06:36:14 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13702585/

Quote from: Terminus, post: 13702585, member: 26548
No thanks.

Edit: In fact, actually fuck you. "Bro how SICK was it when Dr. Manhattan popped those g***s?? Now what if VENOM did that??"

Must
Be
OFFENDED

I mean I get it but just chalk it up to a poorly thought out idea and move on

studyguy

« Reply #39079 on: October 11, 2018, 06:42:16 PM »

Don't compare McAfee to these rubes, that dude literally went down to Belize to make coke for the purpose of snorting all that shit up and fucked some sharks. That man knows how to spend money.
pause

Jansen

« Reply #39080 on: October 11, 2018, 06:52:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13686563/

Quote from: Mikebison, post: 13686563, member: 822
I've owned all those systems you mentioned but I've never put one in my pocket because I like having sex.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #39081 on: October 11, 2018, 07:15:51 PM »
I don’t own much in the stock market. 17 shares of IBM and 34 shares in IDU.

These survived the 2008 recession, but I’m cashing these out now. I don’t want to go through that again and wait this long for them to recover. I’m seeing too many warning signs as far as student debt, rising medical insurance costs, tariffs, and an unsustainable housing market that’s just giving me PTSD flashbacks to 08 all over again.

I’m a total layman, so I could be completely wrong, but my gut is telling me to get out now.

:picard :picard :picard
:O

nudemacusers

« Reply #39083 on: October 11, 2018, 07:18:42 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13686563/

Quote from: Mikebison, post: 13686563, member: 822
I've owned all those systems you mentioned but I've never put one in my pocket because I like having sex.
Dudes with pockets bulging from fat ugly wallets and game systems  :nope

Dudes with pockets bulging from fat hogs :ohyeah
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Jansen

« Reply #39084 on: October 11, 2018, 07:25:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13704205/

Quote from: Jecht, post: 13704205, member: 430
Hardly secret.

They do that just fine themselves. Just today we have Michelle Obama cozzying up to one of the greatest war criminals of our time.

FStop7

« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 07:42:47 PM by FStop7 »

thisismyusername

« Reply #39086 on: October 11, 2018, 07:47:27 PM »
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1050479523660218368

Gotta give Glen's abuela props: This is first-class shade.

kingv

« Reply #39088 on: October 11, 2018, 07:53:02 PM »
Please tell people the difference between:

“A complete and utter moron can produce good music” and “any dumbass can produce good music?”

There’s really not much difference.

Fine. But the way you blow up about makes you look pressed and utterly ridiculous. Like Seagrams said, you get hot too easily. Must be all that salt. High blood pressure, b.

There are lots and lots of complete and utter morons that produce music that a lot of people think is good. Like how can we even argue this point?

Chief Keef can barely string a sentence together. Ozzy Osborne is completely fried as a person and is currently touring

thisismyusername

« Reply #39089 on: October 11, 2018, 07:57:41 PM »

Don't compare McAfee to these rubes, that dude literally went down to Belize to make coke for the purpose of snorting all that shit up and fucked some sharks. That man knows how to spend money.
(Image removed from quote.)

lmao, wtf.

*Googles source*

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-insane-life-of-john-mcafee-2015-7#in-2008-however-the-economic-collapse-caught-up-to-him-one-report-said-that-his-fortune-had-shrunk-from-100-million-to-as-little-as-4-million-11113

In the late 2000s, McAfee decided to sell his land and move to Belize. There he wanted to go into the world of antibiotics. He believed that with the help of microbiologist Allison Adonizio he could build a product that used plants to combat illnesses. The company was called Quorumex.

:dead

Propagandhim

« Reply #39090 on: October 11, 2018, 08:05:41 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-jeopardy-contestants-bet-money-on-final-jeopardy-when-they-dont-know-the-answer.74317/

:dead

I've watched Jeopardy for the longest time
Well I didn't realize they wager before they answer even after watching the show for years. I feel dumb. I guess mods can lock this one.

Good fucking lord.  Where do these people come from?

In the late 2000s, McAfee decided to sell his land and move to Belize. There he wanted to go into the world of antibiotics. He believed that with the help of microbiologist Allison Adonizio he could build a product that used plants to combat illnesses. The company was called Quorumex.

Didn't she accuse him of rape, too?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39092 on: October 11, 2018, 08:41:33 PM »
Like, fuck off Hillary.

Shes reaching ree status.

Boredfrom

« Reply #39093 on: October 11, 2018, 08:49:39 PM »
I fucking hate myself for loving Kids see Ghosts as much as I do but I can't help it's one of my top 5 records of all time. I really wish it didn't speak to me as much as it does because Kanye sure as fuck doesn't speak to me in the slightest.

:ohyeah

BikeJesus

« Reply #39094 on: October 11, 2018, 09:15:59 PM »
Holy fuck that Kanye conference was amazing. Fucking ree is losing their minds. They do not want this happening. They didn't update the thread title to let people know it happened, they closed multiple threads about it after it happened(new threads for new news?) And didn't link to the existing thread. They allow another thread to stay open about it, but only because it is negative.

Shit forum for emotionally stunted and unhinged rejects.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #39095 on: October 11, 2018, 09:57:24 PM »
Didn't McAfee flee the country because he was involved in podracing and one of the racers died and he wanted to avoid prosecution?

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #39096 on: October 11, 2018, 10:12:55 PM »
John McAfee once collapsed and after he was rushed to the hospital the doctors had to pump two gallons of semen out of his stomach.

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #39098 on: October 11, 2018, 11:02:28 PM »
John McAfee once collapsed and after he was rushed to the hospital the doctors had to pump two gallons of semen out of his stomach.

I heard it was a colony of gerbils.
sigh

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39099 on: October 11, 2018, 11:12:21 PM »

I heard it was a colony of gerbils.

You're both right, the gerbils were absolutely full of semen
Uncle

clothedmacuser

« Reply #39101 on: October 12, 2018, 12:30:11 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/northern-ireland-gay-cake-case-supreme-court-sides-with-bakery.74096/

Patrick Stewart Defends Northern Irish Bakery That Rejected ‘Support Gay Marriage’ Cake

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/05/patrick-stewart-anti-gay-bakery_n_7521450.html

I expect Era to say , "but that was 3 whole years ago."
sigh

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #39102 on: October 12, 2018, 12:38:54 AM »
when did distinguished mentally-challenged fellow become a thing we cant say?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #39103 on: October 12, 2018, 12:45:04 AM »
That John McAfee documentary thing is fucking fascinating

clothedmacuser

« Reply #39104 on: October 12, 2018, 01:20:47 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gay-trump-supporter-calls-police-on-black-uber-lyft-driver.74140/

This idiot is an example of Excel, RedMerc, Beefy, etc, going out into the real world.
sigh

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #39105 on: October 12, 2018, 01:29:14 AM »
That John McAfee documentary thing is fucking fascinating
Everytime I see something about him I just think #goals
每天生气

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #39106 on: October 12, 2018, 02:54:23 AM »
I don't know. He damaged his body so badly from drugs and whores that he had to start his own antibiotics company to develop treatment. He's like a sexual Dr. Curt Connors or something. Impressive, yes. Hero, no.

ashep

« Reply #39107 on: October 12, 2018, 03:47:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13704205/

Quote from: Jecht, post: 13704205, member: 430
Hardly secret.

They do that just fine themselves. Just today we have Michelle Obama cozzying up to one of the greatest war criminals of our time.

(Image removed from quote.)

Her husband?

People do know that Obama knowingly ordered drone strikes with a high probability of civilian casualties right?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #39109 on: October 12, 2018, 05:31:02 AM »
https://twitter.com/Branduil/status/1050673080958255105

:idont
Empty suicide threats are so disgusting.
ὕβρις

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #39110 on: October 12, 2018, 05:54:39 AM »
How petty do you need to be to "threaten" suicide over getting bananas in a forum. Shit belongs in bad vibes thread.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #39111 on: October 12, 2018, 08:33:58 AM »
Threatening to kill yourself and not doing it means that people no longer take suicide threats seriously, which means people don't bother to try and intervene for people who may actually need it.

If you want attention and pity use a better lie.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #39112 on: October 12, 2018, 08:49:28 AM »
https://twitter.com/Branduil/status/1050718628885061632
 :punch :punch :morans :punch :punch

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:no1curr
[close]
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #39113 on: October 12, 2018, 09:14:01 AM »
Yeah do what I do and just say "you stupid motherfucker!" at TV when someone plays like a dope online.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39114 on: October 12, 2018, 09:17:42 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13698621/

Racism is a crime in Brazil, despicting a white men beating POCs to death and when they die they turn into a poo is enough to trouble the dev.
Oh and killing women is classified as femicide, another crime.
Killing women is a crime? JUST the women? Not the men? I am not aware that Brazil treat death of different genders separetely. Good to know.

And if killing people in a videogame is a crime then most AAA games need to be banned. I am talking about digital people but you are not. China has laws banning certain digital violence, if Brazil wants they can do the same. But citing laws on killing of real people is not relevant.

My point is that Brazil is free to control what games get sold on Steam in their country. JUST pass the right laws and Valve would make changes. But 'investigations' that cite non-digital violence laws are nonsense. In fact I don't think they are serious at all and just want political points for the media.

If they want, they can pass the laws to get the games they want banned, banned. No investigation necessary. That's my point. This is deliberate theatre that isn't meant to do anything at all

User Warned: Arguing in bad faith dismissing femicide

:confused

Dunno how not knowing brazil has some special feeeeeemale only murder charge is bad faith or downplaying.

Femicide doesn't even sound like a real word, let alone a crime.
It sounds like a feminine hygiene product.

Propagandhim

« Reply #39115 on: October 12, 2018, 09:56:19 AM »
Dismissing female murder
 :lol :lol

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #39117 on: October 12, 2018, 10:18:31 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/3-5mm-jack-has-to-go-i-really-dont-understand-the-love.74383/
Quote from: BladeoftheImmortal, post: 13717730, member: 15953
Maybe I'm just unlucky but half the time I buy headphones or a PC and the jack or the plug on the headphones itself is busted and doesn't even work.

I can't count the times I've plugged in a headset and only one side works.

Or I get to do the magic barely push it inside the jack maneuver and then I can finally listen to both speakers in my headset.

Or even the, I need to bend the cord in just the correct way to get them both to work.

So say what you will about apple (I don't like them much myself) but getting rid of that jack was a godsend to me and I don't get the love for it. I've had too many break over my 30 years of living to ever want it back.

I don't think I've ever used any devices where the headphone jack didn't work.  How hard does he shove the jack into the hole?  :doge

Quote from: LukeOP, post: 13717801, member: 15546
Removing the 3.5 millimeter jack is going to destroy the music industry.

I already notice more and more iPhone users listening to music far less often. Just wait and see what happens when every phone manufacturer switches over.

If they din’t Packing in wireless headphones shit is going to devastate the industry.

:huh
ど助平

nudemacusers

« Reply #39118 on: October 12, 2018, 10:31:29 AM »
Need to watch more lukeop posts, good stuff.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

paprikastaude

« Reply #39119 on: October 12, 2018, 10:32:48 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-group-of-gamers-are-the-loudest-minority.74396/
Nintendo apologists, not even close.

:jawalrus

Thread Status: Not open for further replies.

:fbm