Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 6047495 times)

Drainage

Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #39840 on: October 17, 2018, 12:27:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-hang-out-in-groups.75273/

1st reply
I hang out in groups of 1.

2nd reply
I can't remember the last time I "hung out" with anyone to be honest.

gold
No groups slow you down. I have way too many things to do and play to waste time entertaining a slow group.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #39841 on: October 17, 2018, 12:43:58 PM »
gold
No groups slow you down. I have way too many things to do and play to waste time entertaining a slow group.

Uncle

Propagandhim

« Reply #39842 on: October 17, 2018, 12:59:36 PM »
The commonwealth fabric of our constituent democracy is tearing at its seams.

Ew people?  No thanks.  I got too much vidya to play to bother with people.

Propagandhim

« Reply #39843 on: October 17, 2018, 01:11:35 PM »
sorry, i'm being reactionary again
i gotta stop

Propagandhim

« Reply #39844 on: October 17, 2018, 01:12:55 PM »
OH like they're not reactionary??!

kingv

« Reply #39845 on: October 17, 2018, 01:36:19 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Who is that kid dressed up as?

I can’t tell because of the blue arms

BisMarckie

« Reply #39846 on: October 17, 2018, 01:42:57 PM »
Oh yeah, europe just abolished racism completely. It's not like Arabs and Romas are ever treated like shit in that continent.

After European integration we just needed some new whipping boy since we weren't able to hate our neighbors so openly.
Well, I guess the Roma thing never changed :yeshrug

kingv

« Reply #39847 on: October 17, 2018, 01:44:45 PM »
I’ve seen My Big Fat American Gypsy wedding.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39848 on: October 17, 2018, 01:47:17 PM »
Ah so many good memories of GAF Roma threads

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/czech-anti-roma-ad-calls-for-final-solution-to-gypsy-question.362598/

The government here even gives them free houses so they integrate with the community. What do these fuckers do? they tear them apart to sell the materials and use the remaining ruins as stables.
I have nothing against these guys as a "race". A gypsy raised correctly and with a good normal behaviour is as good as any other human being. It's the gypsy culture of crime, don't give me shit about your language and all that crap, your culture is based on CRIME, simple as that and has no place in society. Leeches, that's exactly what they are. And don't get any wrong impressions, they don't feel marginalized, they laugh at us normal people and treat us as stock waiting to be squeezed.
And people who don't have to deal with gypsies should stay out of the debate because they don't know what they're talking about.

classic

It's easy for you Americans to accuse Europeans of discrimination when you don't have to deal with these people. Obviously I can only speak for myself, but it's not their race or their skin color we dislike. It's their clichéd, anti-social way of life which most of them exhibit that doesn't fit any modern civilization and makes it hard to like them.

Please don't compare it to Anti-gay movements or anti-semitism where people are hated because of what they are in spite of being a valuable "asset" to the community.
I bet none of the people complaining here would have something against a Roma doctor.

A lot of them are very hard to integrate because of their ass backwards "stone age" life style.

One banned, the other not  :smug
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39849 on: October 17, 2018, 01:50:58 PM »
Uncle

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #39850 on: October 17, 2018, 01:58:51 PM »
Exclusive footage of riotus simulator:

Margs

kingv

« Reply #39851 on: October 17, 2018, 01:59:05 PM »
I love that autist and sonic fan are synonyms.

Also that gypsy thread was when the moderation on GAF was still
Basically tolerable, but you can see the start of nugaf I’m the responses.

Jansen

« Reply #39852 on: October 17, 2018, 02:16:55 PM »
User Banned (1 Week): Antisemitism.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/13874802/

Quote from: MajinArekkusu, post: 13874802, member: 21505
Oh I will show em, I will boycott the game, wrote the thousand hypocrites either on or with their devices in their pockets, made by children earning cents an hour overseas.

If the terrible working conditions where true, then I don‘t condone it whatsoever, as any sane person would do. But let‘s not kid ourselves in thinking the boycotting crowd wouldn’t buy it anyway and simply boasting about online how they won‘t. And if they truly stick to it, then their couple sheckels won‘t matter anyway.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #39853 on: October 17, 2018, 02:18:32 PM »
 ::)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39854 on: October 17, 2018, 02:20:13 PM »
User Banned (1 Week): Antisemitism.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/13874802/

Quote from: MajinArekkusu, post: 13874802, member: 21505
Oh I will show em, I will boycott the game, wrote the thousand hypocrites either on or with their devices in their pockets, made by children earning cents an hour overseas.

If the terrible working conditions where true, then I don‘t condone it whatsoever, as any sane person would do. But let‘s not kid ourselves in thinking the boycotting crowd wouldn’t buy it anyway and simply boasting about online how they won‘t. And if they truly stick to it, then their couple sheckels won‘t matter anyway.

Quote from: FrenchBaguette
Wait hold on, am I reading this message incorrectly? Did this person get banned simply because they used the word "sheckels"?

p.s. plz don't ban me for saying sheckels

FrenchBaguette: Banned

:sabu
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39855 on: October 17, 2018, 02:22:00 PM »
They didn't even spell it right.  :doge :)
🤴

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39856 on: October 17, 2018, 02:22:48 PM »
Yeah it's schmeckle
Uncle

BisMarckie

« Reply #39857 on: October 17, 2018, 02:24:59 PM »
I am legit curious, I have never heard shekel used in a derogatory way in my life. Sometimes it is used to refer to an unspecified currency over here which I always took as a biblical reference.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39858 on: October 17, 2018, 02:25:47 PM »
The Oxford dictionary says:

1.2 shekels (informal Money; wealth).

‘thank you for saving me time, not to mention hard-won shekels’

‘With the demise of this wine style, many Australian vineyards of very old Grenache vines were torn out, for a few shekels of government compensation.’

:tophat
🤴

Jansen

« Reply #39859 on: October 17, 2018, 02:27:38 PM »
Goddamn one or more of the mods is a nutty person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #39860 on: October 17, 2018, 02:33:17 PM »
Racism is real, race is not.

Um, what? Don't scientists now just refer to it as 'population segments' or 'groups' to avoid this kind of garbage hysteria?

Would you feel better if they called them 'breeds' or something?

Race is a (terrible) social construct, nothing else. A relatively new invention based on faulty (pseudo) science. Like for instance phrenology. There are no individual human races. By dividing humanity like that you do perpetuate racism. The first step to get rid of racism is to understand that there are no races. Once you do that, racism simply makes no more sense.

ProTip: Assimilate is a racist idiot.
When you can't beat them call them a racist  :trumps

In your sorta defense, you’re much more of a misogynist and homophobe than you are a racist.
serge

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39861 on: October 17, 2018, 02:39:22 PM »
If you're not really a homophobe but you just sound like one, does that make you a homophone
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39862 on: October 17, 2018, 02:48:53 PM »
Oh yeah, europe just abolished racism completely. It's not like Arabs and Romas are ever treated like shit in that continent.

After European integration we just needed some new whipping boy since we weren't able to hate our neighbors so openly.
Well, I guess the Roma thing never changed :yeshrug

Its ideological and economic intolerance more than 'skin colour'.
Its why nobody bats an eyelid at black catholics voting against things like abortion or same sex marriage, or why nobody bats an eyelid at the upper middle class voting against social spending in favour of personal tax cuts.
Because a black small-c-conservative business owner doesn't consider estate boys 'their community' just because they share similar levels of melanin.

Gypsies is less about 'the Roma' as it is about 'travellers', a.k.a

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #39863 on: October 17, 2018, 02:49:40 PM »
I am legit curious, I have never heard shekel used in a derogatory way in my life. Sometimes it is used to refer to an unspecified currency over here which I always took as a biblical reference.

It can be a metonym for payoffs made by Jewry, but you're getting a bit deep in racist argot to see that.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #39865 on: October 17, 2018, 03:04:59 PM »
Abita "brewed" root beer. Selling artisan chocolates, shake shack gear, food for dogs, just the whole vibe. Sorry if you love shake shack but you'd need the jaws of light to clear its asshole.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13903067/

The entire place was when I went. It is. Sorry. Compare it to a fucking mom and pop burger place, which we still have in NJ.

Also, "special" dog food and Abita "brewed" root beer. Not simply root beer and dog food.

Five guys suffers from the same shit, to a lesser extend, as does smash burger. Shake shack was the worst I've visited , and the burger wasn't great for the price and was tiny.

I'll say it, Fuck Shake shack and fuck five guys. Smash burgers hands out coupons so we're cool atm.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13903415/

this dude is real worked up over root beer and dog food

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #39866 on: October 17, 2018, 03:09:49 PM »
Which chain isn't pretentious?
Dunkin Donuts for the most part, 7/11, Quick check isn't the worst, smash burger isn't quiet as bad yet, Micky D's, Burger King, Taco.

Star Bucks is off the charts insufferable.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/13903691/

This dude is great. Though to be fair, I also enjoy Taco.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #39867 on: October 17, 2018, 03:14:14 PM »
Better not go to any of these pretentious ass places then!

Chick-fil-A’s dog treats (some locations)
In-N-Out Burger’s pup patty
Dairy Queen’s pup cup
Shake Shack’s Poochi-ini
Sonic Drive-In’s dog treats
Starbucks’ puppuccino
Tim Horton’s sugar-free Timbits doughnut holes

God, Tim Horton's head is so far up his own ass he'd need a titanium hockey stick to pry it out
You're trying to make a point here, but the crux of it, is that all these chains are ones I didn't already consider "pretentious"

But, they are, so....?

Tim Horton's and Dairy Queen: known favorites of the pretentious elites :lol

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #39868 on: October 17, 2018, 03:37:19 PM »

It can be a metonym for payoffs made by Jewry, but you're getting a bit deep in racist argot to see that.

#metoonym
rub

Coffee Dog

« Reply #39869 on: October 17, 2018, 03:54:35 PM »

I've only heard it used by /pol/tier stormtards online. While I realize it isn't inherently offensive, when you refer to corrupt gaming journalists with it it just sounds like you picked it up from 4chan and are parroting shit you don't know.

paprikastaude

« Reply #39870 on: October 17, 2018, 04:08:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gbiz-ubi-massive-coo-“we-dont-want-to-take-a-stance-in-current-politics”.75356/page-3

nooooo my favorite multibillion dollar corporation has betrayed me :rkelly :six:

Quote from: DontRaff, post: 13894642, member: 14025
"If you don't agree with me, you must be a supporter of GamerGate, a white supremacist, a MRA, or one of their supporters."

Is this the type of black and white thinking they're teaching now days? That type of "You're either with us or against us" type of thinking reminds me of someone. GW Bush, maybe?
spoiler (click to show/hide)
User Banned (Duration Pending): Junior phase account driving an inflammatory thread derailment, false equivalencies, and previous infractions
[close]

:doge                     

paprikastaude

« Reply #39871 on: October 17, 2018, 04:19:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gbiz-ubi-massive-coo-“we-dont-want-to-take-a-stance-in-current-politics”.75356/
Quote from: Vela, post: 13892931, member: 42215
This is why I hate capitalism. Turns people into spouting bullshit in the interest of making as much money as possible.

The guy is obviously just trying to avoid hitting a controversy with his fascist video game power fantasy. And yes, Tom Clancy was and his legacy is so fucking fascist.

Fuck capitalism. Now let me go back sucking corporate d of brave and honest companies like Disney, who only begrudgingly take money so they can push for progressive movements like Star Wars Last Jedi with lady pilotes.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39872 on: October 17, 2018, 04:27:30 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gbiz-ubi-massive-coo-“we-dont-want-to-take-a-stance-in-current-politics”.75356/page-3

nooooo my favorite multibillion dollar corporation has betrayed me :rkelly :six:

"If you don't agree with me, you must be a supporter of GamerGate, a white supremacist, a MRA, or one of their supporters."

Is this the type of black and white thinking they're teaching now days? That type of "You're either with us or against us" type of thinking reminds me of someone. GW Bush, maybe?
User Banned (Duration Pending): Junior phase account driving an inflammatory thread derailment, false equivalencies, and previous infractions
[close]

I always hated this shit:

Quote from: tmarg
Not wanting to take stance is itself a stance.

What is this supposed to even be saying?  "Ohhhhhhh you said you didn't want to take a stance but it turns out you did!  We gotcha!  You're a hypocrite for saying no stance but actually stance!"

Yeah ok fine, they have a stance, so fucking what

Their stance is we're leaving political shit out of our games as much as possible

Now if you want to start defining their stance for them and say "this means you agree with gamergate" then you're obviously misrepresenting them and a fucking moron

But to just say "not taking a stance is a stance" is meaningless
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #39873 on: October 17, 2018, 04:32:40 PM »

[close]

Life is Strange 2 put it best (no spoilers):
(Image removed from quote.)
And unfortunately for Ubisoft, they've chosen the wrong side.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13893099/

This is their idea of good political commentary

Also this is hilarious

Everything is political.

TLOU2 with Ellie's kiss at E3 2018 just had massive reactions that were positive, but some negativity. I viewed that as political because some people can feel that it was a pushed agenda.
Also, what the fuck is this? How is being ok with being gay a pushed agenda? Some people are out of control.
"Everything is political

what the fuck? How is being gay a political agenda??"

You just said that everything is political :duh

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #39874 on: October 17, 2018, 04:44:30 PM »
If you're not really a homophobe but you just sound like one, does that make you a homophone

nope.

Just like sucking a couple of dicks doesn't make one gay.

Switters

« Reply #39875 on: October 17, 2018, 04:48:13 PM »

*Laughs in Transhuman*
troll

paprikastaude

Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| You ain't slick
« Reply #39876 on: October 17, 2018, 04:51:13 PM »
Pikachu is political

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39877 on: October 17, 2018, 05:01:57 PM »
Everything is about Sonic

These people trying to push their agenda that "everything is political" while denying the truth that absolutely everything is filtered through the hedgehog lens

Disney's choice to give the new Star Wars trilogy a female lead is an homage to Sonic Rush when Sega decided to make Blaze the Cat a central protagonist

She is from a different world than Sonic, just as Rey is from a different world than Finn

Finn, as Sonic the Hedgehog in this scenario, is the lone hero fighting against the status quo, where everyone around him is stormtroopers, aka they are like mass-produced "robots," sound familiar?

The all-female Ghostbusters is like Sonic 06.  Antifa is basically the freedom fighters from the Sonic TV show and comics.  Pepe? Froggy, who Big the Cat (4chan) is always searching for.

EVERYTHING is Sonic.  It is disingenuous to suggest otherwise.
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39878 on: October 17, 2018, 06:12:19 PM »

kingv

« Reply #39879 on: October 17, 2018, 06:14:26 PM »
Everything is about Sonic

These people trying to push their agenda that "everything is political" while denying the truth that absolutely everything is filtered through the hedgehog lens

Disney's choice to give the new Star Wars trilogy a female lead is an homage to Sonic Rush when Sega decided to make Blaze the Cat a central protagonist

She is from a different world than Sonic, just as Rey is from a different world than Finn

Finn, as Sonic the Hedgehog in this scenario, is the lone hero fighting against the status quo, where everyone around him is stormtroopers, aka they are like mass-produced "robots," sound familiar?

The all-female Ghostbusters is like Sonic 06.  Antifa is basically the freedom fighters from the Sonic TV show and comics.  Pepe? Froggy, who Big the Cat (4chan) is always searching for.

EVERYTHING is Sonic.  It is disingenuous to suggest otherwise.

You totally knocked over a magazine rack in GameStop before.

TVC15

« Reply #39880 on: October 17, 2018, 06:30:03 PM »
What the fuck is “streetwear” exactly? Nudemac, get in here and define this meaningless millennial term.
serge

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39881 on: October 17, 2018, 06:32:57 PM »
street wear is what hipster shut ins call shoes

Himu

« Reply #39882 on: October 17, 2018, 06:35:50 PM »

Don’t forget anti semitism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/jeremy-corbyn-and-the-labour-partys-anti-semitism-problem-becomes-a-crisis/2018/08/09/ea4cce3e-9979-11e8-a8d8-9b4c13286d6b_story.html?utm_term=.3b42f90ce242

And this is the progressive party.

I notice that progressives have a mean streak of anti semitism. It’s why I applaud that mod banning that user. No tolerance. Many progressives take a rightful critique of Israel and turn it into flat out anti-Zionism.

Then they defend people like this guy.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/the-womens-march-louis-farrakhan-and-the-disease-of-american-political-life

Despite being the man likely most responsible for the murder of Malcolm X.

The fact that reset sticks to their guns and bans people for anti semitism is good I think. So much today, it’s easy to see progressive types completely ignore it.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #39883 on: October 17, 2018, 06:36:17 PM »
What the fuck is “streetwear” exactly? Nudemac, get in here and define this meaningless millennial term.

“Urban” clothing or black clothing.
IYKYK

TVC15

« Reply #39884 on: October 17, 2018, 06:41:53 PM »

I don’t think this quite fits. A lot of the stuff I see on the streetwear reddit wouldn’t fit under that umbrella. I’d say there’s Some Japanese urban influence there.
serge

agrajag

« Reply #39885 on: October 17, 2018, 06:51:26 PM »
Well, blacks appropriate a lot of Asian culture.

See: Wu Tang clan.

Himu

« Reply #39886 on: October 17, 2018, 06:53:12 PM »

I don’t think this quite fits. A lot of the stuff I see on the streetwear reddit wouldn’t fit under that umbrella. I’d say there’s Some Japanese urban influence there.

That doesn’t mean shit when it comes to black folks lol

Black people are weebs. Post pics.

Either way, street ware usually just means “urban”.
IYKYK

TVC15

« Reply #39887 on: October 17, 2018, 06:57:04 PM »

I’m not going back to that subreddit to find pics, but there was definitely clothing inspired by the shittiest Final Fantasies, 8 and 10, although toned down to be more practical/suitable to reality.

I didn’t mean to contradict you, btw. I was just saying I think the umbrella of the definition is wider than what you said.
serge

Himu

« Reply #39888 on: October 17, 2018, 07:01:01 PM »

I’m not going back to that subreddit to find pics, but there was definitely clothing inspired by the shittiest Final Fantasies, 8 and 10, although toned down to be more practical/suitable to reality.

I didn’t mean to contradict you, btw. I was just saying I think the umbrella of the definition is wider than what you said.

YOU MEAN XIII!!!!!
IYKYK

nudemacusers

« Reply #39889 on: October 17, 2018, 07:01:23 PM »
Non formalwear and non workwear but not homewear.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TVC15

« Reply #39890 on: October 17, 2018, 07:05:38 PM »

YOU MEAN XIII!!!!!

Sorry, forgot about that one. I think I mentally don’t even consider it an FF game. Either way, it’s at least better than 8.

Non formalwear and non workwear but not homewear.

...and this definition is too broad. By this definition, my work-from-home jockstrap, which is the only thing I’m wearing now, is streetwear.
serge

nudemacusers

« Reply #39891 on: October 17, 2018, 07:09:02 PM »
But do you wear it in the streets
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TVC15

« Reply #39892 on: October 17, 2018, 07:10:25 PM »
But do you wear it in the streets

The Folsom Street Fair is a thing that exists, so people do wear them in the streets.
serge

nudemacusers

« Reply #39893 on: October 17, 2018, 07:11:32 PM »
The real test tbh is whether or not you have to ask. If you have to ask, ur prob too white/corny to have any streetwear at all.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TVC15

« Reply #39894 on: October 17, 2018, 07:11:48 PM »
Streetwear:

serge

nudemacusers

« Reply #39895 on: October 17, 2018, 07:12:06 PM »
There is a severe lack of imagination going on in this thread. There are already well defined religious basis for this phenomena, both from the concept of reincarnation and the concept of a soul well. The idea being that at some point soul-less people will start being born, and that in practice, these people are lesser than you are. These dudes have come up with a way of "identifying" these soul-less people through their speech. We have already seen that they are willing to get violent, willing to tamper with elections, willing to go on marches in public and murder people on the street. If a subset of these people latch onto this idea, then it becomes terrifying. For now, its all a big joke, but the possibility of it is indeed scary.
Imagine writing this about a sheeple meme. :dead
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Jansen

« Reply #39896 on: October 17, 2018, 07:17:33 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gbiz-ubi-massive-coo-“we-dont-want-to-take-a-stance-in-current-politics”.75356/
Quote from: Vela, post: 13892931, member: 42215
This is why I hate capitalism. Turns people into spouting bullshit in the interest of making as much money as possible.

The guy is obviously just trying to avoid hitting a controversy with his fascist video game power fantasy. And yes, Tom Clancy was and his legacy is so fucking fascist.

Fuck capitalism. Now let me go back sucking corporate d of brave and honest companies like Disney, who only begrudgingly take money so they can push for progressive movements like Star Wars Last Jedi with lady pilotes.

Yeah that's def lime's alt.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39897 on: October 17, 2018, 07:19:08 PM »
There is a severe lack of imagination going on in this thread. There are already well defined religious basis for this phenomena, both from the concept of reincarnation and the concept of a soul well. The idea being that at some point soul-less people will start being born, and that in practice, these people are lesser than you are. These dudes have come up with a way of "identifying" these soul-less people through their speech. We have already seen that they are willing to get violent, willing to tamper with elections, willing to go on marches in public and murder people on the street. If a subset of these people latch onto this idea, then it becomes terrifying. For now, its all a big joke, but the possibility of it is indeed scary.
Is this about the NPC meme?
🤴

TVC15

« Reply #39898 on: October 17, 2018, 07:24:52 PM »

I mean, through my travels in meditation, I have the learned the truth of souls. There are only a couple hundred—maybe 200 or so—souls in existence. They are reborn over and over again. I have a soul. I have lived millions of lives, as many different creatures. The other billions of people on earth are soulless husks that will live but once. They (and the physical world) were created by me and the other souls to serve us. We are similar to the gnostic archons.

It is unlikely I will encounter another person with a soul in this lifetime. There are just too few in existence. When I meditate, I can go to a different plane, and all of us are there, though. We exist both here and in our own home at the same time, our Earthbody and Astralbody tethered by an unbreakable silver chain.

Some of the souls choose not to live lives on Earth. To live here and experience the fleshly pleasures of Earth, we must give up some of our powers, temporarily. Those that do not come to Earth did help create it, however, and impressions of them on this reality are the origins of most of the world’s gods and religions. But we’re not gods. We’re merely more powerful and enlightened than you.
serge

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39899 on: October 17, 2018, 08:28:13 PM »
Those high heel boots have no heels.

:whew