Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5901572 times)

Boredfrom

Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #4260 on: April 18, 2018, 04:38:40 PM »
Please not today, it's snowing hard outside. Please wait until next week so I can safely get out there and protest

https://www.resetera.com/posts/6925000/

kingv

« Reply #4261 on: April 18, 2018, 04:53:55 PM »
There is actually one major soulsborne spoiler that runs through the entire series of games

spoiler (click to show/hide)
you'll probably become an insufferable douche over how ‘hardcore’ the games are
[close]

I always thought the biggest spoiler is that you can’t sctually understand the story without watching overly serious YouTube videos about Havel’s codpiece.

kingv

« Reply #4262 on: April 18, 2018, 04:54:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-it-ok-for-men-to-shave-their-legs.37043

no way is this guy 32

also shin bobo dakes makes a thread for every little stupid thing that pops into their head

I've shaved my legs a few times over the years, sometimes kept up with it for a few weeks/months. It's a wonderful feeling to have smooth legs  :rejoice

I get that it's a bit of a pain in the ass for women to keep up, but it's worth it just for the personal feel imo.

It’s worth it just to drag your wife for being lazy every winter.

Boredfrom

« Reply #4263 on: April 18, 2018, 05:00:17 PM »
i can see trump letting word out to police chiefs around the country since he thinks they all support him. he'll most likely give them impunity to brutalize all protestors around the country.

Why is Reee dumber than Trump?

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4264 on: April 18, 2018, 05:06:26 PM »
Boredfrom, we're normally on the same side in this thread but all one has to do is watch that old video of William Buckley defending police cracking the skulls of protestors against Nixon's war in Vietnam to see how the voices at the top can have devastating effects on the ethics of a nation.
每天生气

Boredfrom

« Reply #4265 on: April 18, 2018, 05:13:36 PM »
Boredfrom, we're normally on the same side in this thread but all one has to do is watch that old video of William Buckley defending police cracking the skulls of protestors against Nixon's war in Vietnam to see how the voices at the top can have devastating effects on the ethics of a nation.

Is more about the notion that “he is planing to give impunity to the police”. I’m not denying the possibility of police brutality but you seriously think that Trump is planning anything and is not leaked by staffers before even going to police centers?

Boredfrom

« Reply #4266 on: April 18, 2018, 05:19:12 PM »
i can see trump letting word out to police chiefs around the country since he thinks they all support him. he'll most likely give them impunity to brutalize all protestors around the country.

Why is Reee dumber than Trump?

The DOJ is who monitors and enforces proper conduct for local law enforcement agencies.

The DOJ is head by a member of the President's cabinet.   

It's really not that dumb.

And a lot of cities seem ready to defy the head  of DOJ. And Sessions himself seems wary to even add lyp service to Trump’s calls of police brutality (at least openly, of course)?

There's nothing far fetched about the idea of the Trump admin letting some Police forces know to expect possible rioting, there's nothing remotely far fetched about Trump then in turn turning a blind eye to any Police violence that occurs, and he has the power to influence that sort of decision since he is basically the boss of the DOJs boss.

Is not that he doesn’t have the power to plan this, but that is going before Pittsburgh gets the memo or Trump will do it in a impulse with a tweet.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 05:24:34 PM by Boredfrom »

Jansen

« Reply #4267 on: April 18, 2018, 05:24:44 PM »
Quote from: Just_a_Mouse, post: 6924971, member: 19077
Cities are going to burn if the piece of shit does this. Fuck you, Trump!

:reeeee

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #4268 on: April 18, 2018, 05:25:44 PM »

shosta

« Reply #4269 on: April 18, 2018, 05:28:28 PM »
The DOJ already rolled back some policies it has re civil rights.
每天生气

Boredfrom

« Reply #4270 on: April 18, 2018, 05:31:39 PM »
And a lot of cities seem ready to defy the head  of DOJ.

A city won't have to "defy the DOJ" for the DOJ to ignore Police brutality, so not sure how that's relevant.   And it's not "Defiance" it's legal measures;  Trump's idiotic measures tend to not actually be within the power of the agency's he's uses, and/or defy the constitution.  So yeah cities have used the law to not have to follow some of the DOJ's orders.  But that has nothing to do with the idea that Trump can influence the DOJ to not care about police brutality.

Even in liberal havens the cops are still assholes who want to bust heads and live to prepare for riots.

You just said yourself, they live to prepare for Riots not necessarily because they have insider info of the Trump administration or feeling that Trump has their back when the mostly spineless head of DOJ needs to call him out when trying to dog whistle police brutality.

The DOJ already rolled back some policies it has re civil rights.

Not saying that Sessions is not a piece of shit, but he is actually quite ”open” in his policies

etiolate

« Reply #4271 on: April 18, 2018, 05:39:38 PM »
Shosta your sactown thread's lack of Joan Didion or Cake is highly questionable. And if we're taking credit for Rush then we got some cred for Mark Twain.

Also, I was to meet Burton at some point but it was an odd situation. I am not sure I should share the story. But I brought it up so too late.

Before meeting my dad, my mother was dating a man she met in college for many years. Being that he was black, there were issues with acceptance from my grandmother. Eventually, the man had a job oppurtunity as a lawyer in DC and the issues presented made him choose the job over my mom. Later my mom met my dad, married, voila I am made, yada yada, they get divorced and many years after the original man returns from DC. This is when I got to meet his family, who were all nice. They had a picture of Levar in their house and I asked why. Apparently Levar was a nephew of some sort. I immediately wanted to meet Levar and his mother told me that Levar visits them sometime and maybe I could come meet him. But then the situation between my mom and him complicated again and I never got the chance. He was still with a woman in DC when he come home to try to see my mom after her divorce. I guess they still sometimes communicate.

The thing is mother and father lived real close to my elementary school. I'd always look at their house or wave at them, hoping Levar was there.
[close]

nudemacusers

« Reply #4272 on: April 18, 2018, 05:45:37 PM »
Hmm I was hoping that my post would low-key spur a ranking discussion of ero-guro manga  :(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

shosta

« Reply #4273 on: April 18, 2018, 05:47:14 PM »
we already banned cream, it's too late for that.
每天生气

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #4274 on: April 18, 2018, 05:51:46 PM »
Shosta your sactown thread's lack of Joan Didion or Cake is highly questionable. And if we're taking credit for Rush then we got some cred for Mark Twain.

Also, I was to meet Burton at some point but it was an odd situation. I am not sure I should share the story. But I brought it up so too late.

Before meeting my dad, my mother was dating a man she met in college for many years. Being that he was black, there were issues with acceptance from my grandmother. Eventually, the man had a job oppurtunity as a lawyer in DC and the issues presented made him choose the job over my mom. Later my mom met my dad, married, voila I am made, yada yada, they get divorced and many years after the original man returns from DC. This is when I got to meet his family, who were all nice. They had a picture of Levar in their house and I asked why. Apparently Levar was a nephew of some sort. I immediately wanted to meet Levar and his mother told me that Levar visits them sometime and maybe I could come meet him. But then the situation between my mom and him complicated again and I never got the chance. He was still with a woman in DC when he come home to try to see my mom after her divorce. I guess they still sometimes communicate.

The thing is mother and father lived real close to my elementary school. I'd always look at their house or wave at them, hoping Levar was there.
[close]

Your story isn’t very masculine. I’d zhoosh that up for your reputation.
serge

Boredfrom

« Reply #4275 on: April 18, 2018, 05:53:22 PM »
I think Sessions has been pretty open about his outdated views (outside outright racism). I don’t doubt that he doesn’t care about police brutality, but he is probably smarter than giving memos to all the police departments in behalf of Trump.

etiolate

« Reply #4276 on: April 18, 2018, 05:56:48 PM »
I only appear masculine in comparison to the people on the bore. Everywhere else, I'm just the quiet nice boy.

Boredfrom

« Reply #4277 on: April 18, 2018, 06:02:09 PM »
we already banned cream, it's too late for that.

She was into loliShota but I don’t remember if she was into guro or just female sadists torturing femboys.

@riotus I’m tired and at this point we only disagree in whatever Sessions is going to be blatant in using DOJ for Trump or if he is going for the Pence route and avoiding death flags.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #4278 on: April 18, 2018, 06:03:01 PM »
you still look like a lil fancy boy here lol

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #4279 on: April 18, 2018, 06:08:22 PM »

We should have a Walton Goggins emote.
[close]

TVC15

« Reply #4280 on: April 18, 2018, 06:14:01 PM »
Why is the white guy the only funny one on In Loving Color? And why does the choreography for the Fly Girls suck so much? Most of the time there isn’t choreography and they’re just doing random, rhythmless, disjointed shit. And most of them aren’t very TV good looking. This show sux.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #4281 on: April 18, 2018, 06:22:46 PM »
Seriously, this Fly Girl shit is the greatest lie foisted upon the American public since the Warren Commission. They just picked these bitches up from a club parking lot or something. There’s not even a pretense of talent or looking good
serge

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #4282 on: April 18, 2018, 06:26:31 PM »
Jesus fucking christ @ your avatar pic TVC. wtf.

Jansen

« Reply #4283 on: April 18, 2018, 06:43:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/6923815/

Quote from: Messofanego, post: 6923815, member: 1159
What does the country matter? There is police brutality against black people or minorities everywhere. Overly aggressive and damaging holds, tasing, etc in non-American countries. I'm sure you've seen videos of white dudes fighting cops and them not being shot.

braindead dipshit

Jansen

« Reply #4284 on: April 18, 2018, 06:46:12 PM »

the very definition of taking a shtick too far

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4285 on: April 18, 2018, 06:55:53 PM »
 :rejoice :rejoice :rejoice

TVC15

« Reply #4286 on: April 18, 2018, 06:59:04 PM »

She was kept alive for an unspecified period of time after being abducted. She’d probably been through many, many terrible things by the time that photo was taken.
serge

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #4287 on: April 18, 2018, 07:00:24 PM »

She was kept alive for an unspecified period of time after being abducted. She’d probably been through many, many terrible things by the time that photo was taken.

No shit.

stufte

shosta

« Reply #4289 on: April 18, 2018, 07:09:23 PM »

Wait, who is this?
每天生气

Jansen

« Reply #4290 on: April 18, 2018, 07:17:25 PM »
brought to you by the user of this fine post https://www.resetera.com/threads/orientalism-is-alive-and-well-in-american-cinema.34003/#post-6353205

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tell-me-the-most-girly-or-feminine-game-you-can-think-of-please-❤.37130/

Quote from: MusclesAreGirly, post: 6930491, member: 36438
First of all, sorry if I'm making threads too frequently.

Second of all, I love girly games! My tastes skew very much towards the side of gaming people might called "feminine" or even "girly".

For instance: Panel de Pon!

[MEDIA=youtube]N6LehIELcsU[/MEDIA]

Or this Hello Kitty port of Balloon Kid.

[MEDIA=youtube]PhpXAVZP5uU[/MEDIA]

Also:

♡ Animal Crossing
♡ Magical Pop'n
♡ Balloon Kid
♡ Magical Pop'n
♡ Sailor Moon games
♡ Harvest Moon
♡ Gochi-Show! for Girls
♡ Magic Knight Rayearth
♡ Marl Kingdom/Rhapsody
♡ Kisekae Doll Dress Up/KiSS
♡Ojamajo Doremi
♡ Ninja Princess
♡ Tamagotchi
♡ Touhou Project
♡ Sonic the Hedgehog 2: Pink Edition Romhack
♡ Cooking Mama
♡ Touch Detective
♡ KuruKuru Princess: Tokimeki Figure Mezase!
♡ Princess Debut
♡ Lots of My Little Pony fangames
♡ Rokko-chan

You don't go by my examples and follow with them, though. Your definition of feminine or girly may differ from mine.
I would like to also know what you think of when you hear words like "girly" or "feminine" and game.

:uguu

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #4291 on: April 18, 2018, 07:17:43 PM »

Wait, who is this?

Murder victim. Photo taken while she was abducted (or just before). Pretty fucked up pic.

Speaking of which, is anyone watching Mindhunter? Excellent show.

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #4292 on: April 18, 2018, 07:20:34 PM »

Wait, who is this?

A month after Walsh's death, 14-year old Regina Kay Walters and her boyfriend, Ricky Lee Jones, both runaway teenagers from the Houston suburb of Pasadena, Texas,[6] disappeared. Like with Zyskowski, it is believed that after being picked up by Rhoades, Jones was killed and disposed of while Walters was kept. Photos seized during a search of Rhoades' home confirmed that he held Walters for a long time, based on the degree of hair growth and bruising. Jones' body was found on March 3, 1991, in Lamar County, Mississippi. He was not identified until July 2008. In Bond County, Illinois, Jones had been charged in absentia with Walters' murder.[7]

In the early morning of April 1, 1990, officer Mike Miller of the Arizona Highway Patrol found a truck at the side of I-10 with its hazard lights on. When he investigated inside the cab, he discovered a nude woman, handcuffed and screaming.[6] There was also a male present who identified himself as the driver of the truck. After failing to talk his way out of the situation, Rhoades was arrested and charged with aggravated assault, sexual assault, and unlawful imprisonment. After further investigation, the arresting detective, Rick Barnhart, was able to make a connection to the Houston case and noticed a pattern stretching over the course of at least five months.

In executing a search warrant for Rhoades' home, police found photos of a nude teenager who was later identified as Walters, whose body was found in September 1990. Also present were photos of Walsh, whose body was discovered that October.

Another one is Tara Calico

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_Calico#Mysterious_photograph

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #4293 on: April 18, 2018, 07:33:45 PM »
I like to believe she was in the middle of doing the electric shuffle when the pic was taken. It makes it easier.
que

« Reply #4294 on: April 18, 2018, 07:36:00 PM »
Hmm I was hoping that my post would low-key spur a ranking discussion of ero-guro manga  :(

Kago Shintaro>every other ero-guro artist.

There's your ranking.

nudemacusers

« Reply #4295 on: April 18, 2018, 07:43:10 PM »
I only appear masculine in comparison to the people on the bore. Everywhere else, I'm just the quiet nice boy.
You’re no better than us, we all put on our culottes one flared leg at a time.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #4296 on: April 18, 2018, 07:48:18 PM »
Seriously, this Fly Girl shit is the greatest lie foisted upon the American public since the Warren Commission. They just picked these bitches up from a club parking lot or something. There’s not even a pretense of talent or looking good

It kickstarted J. Lo's career. :ufup

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4297 on: April 18, 2018, 07:50:20 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

We should have a Walton Goggins emote.
[close]

dog

shosta

« Reply #4298 on: April 18, 2018, 07:59:31 PM »
Knowing the context now makes me rock hard. TVC has excellent taste.
每天生气

stufte

« Reply #4299 on: April 18, 2018, 08:00:22 PM »
I'm so fucking triggered. Mods help. :(

EightBitNate

« Reply #4300 on: April 18, 2018, 08:17:39 PM »

Jansen

« Reply #4301 on: April 18, 2018, 08:18:33 PM »
 goggins without the crazy hair? :donot

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4302 on: April 18, 2018, 08:18:53 PM »
 :reeeee

Jansen

« Reply #4303 on: April 18, 2018, 08:22:46 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-is-it-still-acceptable-to-refer-to-woman-as-b-in-hip-hop-music.37131/

lol @ all the users twisting to try and make it seem like bitch isn't generally used as a gendered insult

EightBitNate

« Reply #4304 on: April 18, 2018, 08:28:37 PM »
Mmhmm

Anyways, IDK man. I say bitch and ho a lot, outside of rap music, but idk

Love LionPride's indecisiveness on this.

stufte

« Reply #4305 on: April 18, 2018, 08:32:17 PM »
Mmhmm

If he's not a woman, he shouldn't be singing along to words like that.

etiolate

« Reply #4306 on: April 18, 2018, 08:36:19 PM »
LionPride is a bitch so he has every right to use the word.

TVC15

« Reply #4308 on: April 18, 2018, 08:47:36 PM »

No shade on her. None of these episodes have featured her.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #4309 on: April 18, 2018, 09:10:09 PM »
Do you think these people on My 600 Pound Life ever want to eat their pets and loved ones? This one chick is so fat she cna’t even hold her infant any more. Do you think she has weird dreams where she’s like eating her baby as a part of a sloppy meatball sandwich? It would be combing her motherly instincts, which she can no longer fulfill, with eating, which she is very very good at fulfilling.
serge

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4311 on: April 18, 2018, 09:38:46 PM »
“When you first walk in, she’s got a blanket covering her; there’s pillows all around her and so you don’t know whether it’s pillows or whether it’s her,” he said. “If you reach back in again, you think this is all pillows. You make a circle and [you realize] that it’s Mayra.”

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

TVC15

« Reply #4313 on: April 18, 2018, 11:03:00 PM »
I just had a dream that it was a Christmas family get together thing, but Stosta wouldn’t perform for his uncle Steve Harvey. I half popped out his eye with th stem of a glass pipe. Then I woke up and Family Feud was over.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 11:31:08 PM by TVC 15 »
serge

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #4314 on: April 18, 2018, 11:09:07 PM »
Mmhmm

If he's not a woman, he shouldn't be singing along to words like that.

No shade on her. None of these episodes have featured her.

I'm just saying, she's one of the Fly Girls in a few of the episodes.

Also kick-started Jim Carrey's career, but you already mentioned that.

...And "Men on Film" was funny. :yeshrug

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4315 on: April 18, 2018, 11:27:06 PM »
I just had a dream that it was a Christmas family get together thing, but Stosta wouldn’t perform for his unlike Steve Harvey. I half popped out his eye with th stem of a glass pipe. Then I woke up and Family Feud was over.

Here’s what you missed

Steve: “We surveyed 100 men and [incredibly suggestive question].

Aunt Jebidissa: *titters* “Well Steve, I’m gonna say the [body part].”

Steve: “OH LAWD! OH JAYSUS! HAVE MERCY ON THESE SINNERS!”  :exxy
©@©™

shosta

« Reply #4316 on: April 18, 2018, 11:36:20 PM »
I just had a dream that it was a Christmas family get together thing, but Stosta wouldn’t perform for his uncle Steve Harvey. I half popped out his eye with th stem of a glass pipe. Then I woke up and Family Feud was over.
Perform what? Is this like a reverse minstrel show?
每天生气

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4317 on: April 18, 2018, 11:41:40 PM »
Here’s what you missed

Steve: “We surveyed 100 men and [incredibly suggestive question].

Aunt Jebidissa: *titters* “Well Steve, I’m gonna say the [body part].”

Steve: “OH LAWD! OH JAYSUS! HAVE MERCY ON THESE SINNERS!”  :exxy
yeah that one is my favorite episode

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4318 on: April 19, 2018, 12:11:55 AM »
 :doge

:banplz

nudemacusers

« Reply #4319 on: April 19, 2018, 12:29:16 AM »
‘Bitch’ seems to be causing a programming short over at reset.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽