Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5904049 times)

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| That ain't it, chief
« Reply #43680 on: November 13, 2018, 10:57:28 PM »
Don’t act problematic if you don’t want no problem(atic)s

I hear TVC has a problem attic.

I think you're thinking of his shed.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #43681 on: November 13, 2018, 11:02:24 PM »
Do we get to nominate people who aren't shitbags for next year?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/geoff-we-need-to-have-a-serious-talk-about-the-content-creator-award.80739/page-13#post-14945795

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Fuck Jason Schreier so hard

This video sums up his fuckery in just the past couple days (21:14)

First he was stanning for papa Actiblizzard in the wake of the Diablo Immortal shitfest and criticizing anyone who was angry as being entitled gamerz, telling them to fuck off

(Image removed from quote.)

Then a day later he saw which way the wind was blowing, that maybe people were actually justified in being upset and that defending megacorps that make billions is pointless and honestly kind of a conservative thing to do, so he went on resetera and backpedaled on all that like the weaselly fuck he is

Quote from: jschreier
That red-shirt guy's question was petulant, cringy, and embarrassing. But it wasn't that big a deal. Twitter tends to amplify and exaggerate everything.

Then immediately went back to stanning for Blizzard again by trying to repair their image via a Kotaku post saying that actually, Blizz was planning on a Diablo 4 announcement that didn't make it at the last minute, which Blizzard had to say was totally false, and he was forced to retract, because he doesn't do an ounce of fact-checking in advance of breaking a big story

Trying to fawn over everyone simultaneously and in the process revealing he's a lil bitch

Sheeeeeeeeit this is one of the most ruthless ownings I’ve ever seen.
serge

Drainage

« Reply #43682 on: November 13, 2018, 11:49:30 PM »
Schreier will always have credibility with the spergs because once a big bad rich exec was caught calling him a reporter tricky cuck

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #43683 on: November 14, 2018, 12:14:06 AM »
lol, RedMercury has access to the discord.

User Banned (Duration Pending): Downplaying discrimination, Pattern of dismissing concerns in sensitive topics, Accumulated infractions

Why are people throwing around the word discrimination like this dude is denying people employment opportunities or refusing to serve them in a store.

Isnt he just choosing who plays games with? If someone doesnt want to play with women or minorities because they dont like them, yeah that person is an asshole. But if you take what he says at face value and it impacts his family then I dont see why picking and choosing which videogame invites he accepts is discrimination.

If I turn down an invite from a female colleague to go out for a drink after work, that's not discrimination.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/14950605

That after another person saying maybe protecting your kin is more important than standing up to GamerGatings.

LOL, dear pious leader got the ultimate brag in.  He lets his family get harrassed so he can morally crusade online.

Quote from:  Shadio
Well good on you for being honest about that. Personally I wouldn't want to force something like online threats and harassment on my loved ones, so I can understand Ninja's reasoning for this.

Quote from: RedMercury
I deal with this constantly as a matter of fact, I've gotten more online threats than I can count against myself, my family, and my pets. I'm not a stranger to the situation he finds himself in. What I would not do is teach or be an example to my daughter to abandon her moral compass and what she knows is right to engage in discrimination for the sake of protection when there are other options available, even and especially if those options are hard or inconvenient.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/14951618

I can't wait for his daughter to be straight and date a white man and his two sons to vote republican.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 12:19:41 AM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #43684 on: November 14, 2018, 12:26:15 AM »
RedMercury has offspring?

:kobeyuck :kobeyuck :kobeyuck
Margs

jorma

« Reply #43685 on: November 14, 2018, 01:41:22 AM »
if both of them were drowning and you could save one, do you save:

Jason Schrier

Tyler Malka

what if amirox and jschreier both were on fire and you only had enough piss to save one of them?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #43686 on: November 14, 2018, 01:48:39 AM »
Please stop paying attention to Kotaku friends, it's not even worth it for memes anymore. Let them die, please.

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #43687 on: November 14, 2018, 04:01:00 AM »
if both of them were drowning and you could save one, do you save:

Jason Schrier

Tyler Malka

what if amirox and jschreier both were on fire and you only had enough piss to save one of them?
piss on both so neither are saved

BIONIC

« Reply #43688 on: November 14, 2018, 04:49:08 AM »
Trick question. Amirox is already drenched in piss.

Also, a fantasy where two Jews are being burned alive? I always knew this site was a haven for Nazis.

Hopefully we don’t have any centrists.
Margs

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #43689 on: November 14, 2018, 05:10:55 AM »
Do we get to nominate people who aren't shitbags for next year?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/geoff-we-need-to-have-a-serious-talk-about-the-content-creator-award.80739/page-13#post-14945795

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Fuck Jason Schreier so hard

This video sums up his fuckery in just the past couple days (21:14)

First he was stanning for papa Actiblizzard in the wake of the Diablo Immortal shitfest and criticizing anyone who was angry as being entitled gamerz, telling them to fuck off

Then a day later he saw which way the wind was blowing, that maybe people were actually justified in being upset and that defending megacorps that make billions is pointless and honestly kind of a conservative thing to do, so he went on resetera and backpedaled on all that like the weaselly fuck he is

Quote from: jschreier
That red-shirt guy's question was petulant, cringy, and embarrassing. But it wasn't that big a deal. Twitter tends to amplify and exaggerate everything.

Then immediately went back to stanning for Blizzard again by trying to repair their image via a Kotaku post saying that actually, Blizz was planning on a Diablo 4 announcement that didn't make it at the last minute, which Blizzard had to say was totally false, and he was forced to retract, because he doesn't do an ounce of fact-checking in advance of breaking a big story

Trying to fawn over everyone simultaneously and in the process revealing he's a lil bitch

Never saw that one before. Jaay-suz that is savage.

:checkit

BIONIC

« Reply #43690 on: November 14, 2018, 05:22:42 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-are-young-people-having-so-little-sex-the-atlantic.80835/

The anime and Splatoon avatars in this thread. Dear fucking lord.
Margs

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #43691 on: November 14, 2018, 05:42:29 AM »

No fact checking? I wouldn't be shocked one bit if he simply just made it up entirely.

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
« Reply #43692 on: November 14, 2018, 07:11:32 AM »
REE, Schreier, and the rest are this age's PMRC.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #43693 on: November 14, 2018, 08:15:36 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-are-young-people-having-so-little-sex-the-atlantic.80835/

The anime and Splatoon avatars in this thread. Dear fucking lord.

Article's list (at least in the OP) is pretty accurate, I feel.

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #43694 on: November 14, 2018, 08:38:11 AM »
Ree in a nutshell

https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-gf-is-on-the-hook-for-a-170-hair-appointment-despite-the-salon-denying-her-help.80870/

Let's take one person account of the situation and destroy this small, locally owned business!!!

Meanwhile in gaming era, they'll be complaining about some steam goobergate review bombing conspiracy.   :lol
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #43695 on: November 14, 2018, 08:40:19 AM »
https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1062678876437004288

"Its bullshit that thin skinned people will report a joke to try and get me banned" says Resetera Admin without a sense of irony

BisMarckie

« Reply #43696 on: November 14, 2018, 08:46:02 AM »
Ree in a nutshell

https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-gf-is-on-the-hook-for-a-170-hair-appointment-despite-the-salon-denying-her-help.80870/

Let's take one person account of the situation and destroy this small, locally owned business!!!

Might be the first time their political activism actually does something. :trumps

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #43697 on: November 14, 2018, 09:01:47 AM »
Holy shit at this literal obliteration. How is this not brought up every single time the guy posts?

You could just bring up that he works for the husk of the company that got btfo for publishing a Hulk Hogan sex tape.
©@©™

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #43698 on: November 14, 2018, 09:04:29 AM »
https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1062678876437004288

"Its bullshit that thin skinned people will report a joke to try and get me banned" says Resetera Admin without a sense of irony

Lmao someone should try using “it’s a joke, people” next time they get banned for some bullshit

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #43699 on: November 14, 2018, 09:17:43 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-smokers-think-its-okay-to-throw-their-cigs-out-their-cars.80917/#post-14966838
Once got hit by a lit butt while on my motorcycle. I split the lanes at a red light and knocked on their window then I threw some garbage I had in my pocket into their car when they rolled down the window then I rode away.

r/thathappened

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #43700 on: November 14, 2018, 09:19:41 AM »
Ree in a nutshell

If you can afford a $170 dye-job you don't need the money, and if you need the money, don't get a $170 dye-job.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #43701 on: November 14, 2018, 09:19:58 AM »
Ree in a nutshell

Quote from: Maneil99, post: 14957275, member: 30204
So my girlfriend is asian, has pitch black hair. She wanted to get it dyed silver / grey and booked an appointment at the salon. The Salon has a policy to cancel within 12 hours.
Quote from: infinite, post: 14960534, member: 6230
Your girlfriend is black and this is a predominantly white salon that caters to white clients?

:confused
ど助平

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #43702 on: November 14, 2018, 09:41:00 AM »
Restaurants do this all the time also (require a cc to hold a reservation).

Seriously, what dimension do these people live in?

Post the company here.

Some people are telling dude to remove identifiable information about his GF, and others are telling them to put the info of the salon....which will lead to the gfs info.

:reeeee doxxing

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #43703 on: November 14, 2018, 09:43:23 AM »
REEEEE Jordan Peterson fanfiction:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-ireland-underwear-choice-decides-consent.80914/
Quote from: Heraldic, post: 14966839, member: 22818
They've been listening to Jordan  B. Peterson.

Reporter: So your saying the choice of a female's underwear determines consent?

Jordan: Well, no. I'm just saying that men are driven to spread their genetic material. If a female is wearing lacey panties, it triggers a release of dopamine inside the male brain forcing them to mate.

Reporter: So that justifies it?

Jordan: ::laughs:: No. That's not what I'm saying. Look, multivariant studies show that there are many factors that go into finding a suitable mate. Lacey panties are one of those, but it only accounts for 5% of the variance. Maybe she had on to much ruse?

Reporter: You do realize your a misoginist pig who is playing rethorical word games, and twisting the social sciences in order to push your men rights agenda?

Jordan: .........my mother was very dominating.
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #43704 on: November 14, 2018, 09:45:41 AM »
to much ruse

so close to sounding like a person who leaves their mother's basement, but yet so far :doge

thetylerrob

« Reply #43705 on: November 14, 2018, 09:47:16 AM »
1. No jump button.

lmao

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #43707 on: November 14, 2018, 09:58:20 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/inbreeding-endogamy-in-videogames.80902/
:crazy

Quote from: PsionBolt, post: 14963815, member: 11580
Shared bloodlines are a major mechanic in Fire Emblem 4: Genealogy of he Holy War, albeit in a fantasy setting.

Characters that you use together will eventually marry, and their resulting kids will receive different benefits depending on their parents' blood. The benefits are divided into two levels, "minor" blood and "major" blood. Because major blood gives bigger boosts, it's often in the player's interest to pair up cousins or other relatives, because two people with minor blood of a certain kind will usually have a child with major blood of that kind. If one parent has major blood, the kids may inherit either major or minor blood, so there are also some ways to create combinations that give a character multiple different kinds of major blood.

This also factors into the game's story. To do their dark ritual, the villain needs someone with major blood of a kind that's all but lost. To achieve this, he engineers the marriage of two half-siblings who both have minor blood. They have two kids, both of whom end up with major blood of the necessary type. One becomes the final boss, while the other joins your team and is critical in cancelling out the final boss's power.

The one who joins your team is also half-siblings with the protagonist, but since neither of them know this, they have a very high base love affinity with one another. However, unlike other units, their affinity decreases the more they're together, so it's not possible for them to get married unless the player takes advantage of the affinity system in a complex way. It's probably not intended.
:crazy :crazy
ど助平

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #43708 on: November 14, 2018, 10:21:11 AM »
bork, proposal to change the n word filter to "niBBa"
每天生气

PogiJones

« Reply #43709 on: November 14, 2018, 10:33:31 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/7-months-after-release-lets-talk-about-god-of-wars-flaws.80849/

Look at all the Sony ponies squirm  :lol

Just noticed you got banned on RE. I don't see a smoking gun, though. What did you in?

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #43710 on: November 14, 2018, 10:43:09 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/inbreeding-endogamy-in-videogames.80902/
:crazy

Quote from: PsionBolt, post: 14963815, member: 11580
Shared bloodlines are a major mechanic in Fire Emblem 4: Genealogy of he Holy War, albeit in a fantasy setting.

Characters that you use together will eventually marry, and their resulting kids will receive different benefits depending on their parents' blood. The benefits are divided into two levels, "minor" blood and "major" blood. Because major blood gives bigger boosts, it's often in the player's interest to pair up cousins or other relatives, because two people with minor blood of a certain kind will usually have a child with major blood of that kind. If one parent has major blood, the kids may inherit either major or minor blood, so there are also some ways to create combinations that give a character multiple different kinds of major blood.

This also factors into the game's story. To do their dark ritual, the villain needs someone with major blood of a kind that's all but lost. To achieve this, he engineers the marriage of two half-siblings who both have minor blood. They have two kids, both of whom end up with major blood of the necessary type. One becomes the final boss, while the other joins your team and is critical in cancelling out the final boss's power.

The one who joins your team is also half-siblings with the protagonist, but since neither of them know this, they have a very high base love affinity with one another. However, unlike other units, their affinity decreases the more they're together, so it's not possible for them to get married unless the player takes advantage of the affinity system in a complex way. It's probably not intended.
:crazy :crazy

:expert
©@©™

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #43711 on: November 14, 2018, 11:06:16 AM »
REEEEE Jordan Peterson fanfiction:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-ireland-underwear-choice-decides-consent.80914/
Quote from: Heraldic, post: 14966839, member: 22818
They've been listening to Jordan  B. Peterson.

Reporter: So your saying the choice of a female's underwear determines consent?

Jordan: Well, no. I'm just saying that men are driven to spread their genetic material. If a female is wearing lacey panties, it triggers a release of dopamine inside the male brain forcing them to mate.

Reporter: So that justifies it?

Jordan: ::laughs:: No. That's not what I'm saying. Look, multivariant studies show that there are many factors that go into finding a suitable mate. Lacey panties are one of those, but it only accounts for 5% of the variance. Maybe she had on to much ruse?

Reporter: You do realize your a misoginist pig who is playing rethorical word games, and twisting the social sciences in order to push your men rights agenda?

Jordan: .........my mother was very dominating.

Can't tell if they were trying to be ironic by making the reporter say "so you're saying..."

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #43712 on: November 14, 2018, 11:11:29 AM »
Holy shit at this literal obliteration. How is this not brought up every single time the guy posts?

It's posted on 4chan pretty often, and it's an old GAF post. Considering *autistic screeching* basically "old country"'s NeoGAF's name, you'd have to post the screenshot itself.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #43713 on: November 14, 2018, 11:35:05 AM »
Gears of War 2 is too good. Probably top 3 X360 games.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #43715 on: November 14, 2018, 12:36:19 PM »
Spitting on the floor is gross.

Spitting into a tissue is ok.

what the fuck.

find a bathroom of some sort and spit there? Use a tissue even?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-people-think-it%E2%80%99s-cool-to-spit-on-the-street.80954/

Tiops

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #43718 on: November 14, 2018, 12:57:10 PM »

:lol :lol :lol :lol
I wouldn't even be mad at that ban. I'd be proud, TBH.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #43719 on: November 14, 2018, 01:09:50 PM »
I'm just saying if a war between gamers and furries broke out, the foxes have my sword.
©@©™

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #43721 on: November 14, 2018, 01:12:09 PM »
 :lol :lol :lol :lol
I wouldn't even be mad at that ban. I'd be proud, TBH.
I like that they added "... for generalising furries" so everyone can go "oh, so it's not that bad actually"

stufte

« Reply #43722 on: November 14, 2018, 01:13:18 PM »
I love how neogaf is still a site full of horrible people, but only because they swung too far the other direction.  :lol :lol

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #43723 on: November 14, 2018, 01:17:16 PM »
furry mod is so worked up he's double posting frantically.

:lol

Or maybe even furries dont' want to associate with a hate site.  :doge

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #43724 on: November 14, 2018, 01:23:46 PM »
Oh yes, let's look up Nepenthe talk about gamers

Because you can't separate the good and the bad from the subcultures you opt to partake in, and individual actions and thoughts don't address these on-going problems.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/14552569/

Sounds like it's fair game to call furries zoophilicas

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #43725 on: November 14, 2018, 01:24:53 PM »
I love how neogaf is still a site full of horrible people, but only because they swung too far the other direction.  :lol :lol

They’re unironically posting Q rumors in the year of our lord November 2018. Wew lads.
©@©™

stufte

« Reply #43726 on: November 14, 2018, 01:31:12 PM »
"furries are minorities"

:dead

this ain't it.

stufte

« Reply #43727 on: November 14, 2018, 01:33:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/14976773/

Let's see you make a fursuit and not have it look like a Garbage Pail Kid in a Parisian fashion show. You won't get past carving the head.

:dice

Clockwork5

« Reply #43728 on: November 14, 2018, 01:45:16 PM »
People have definitely mocked and shamed furries in this thread, and that's wrong, but the pedo thing seemed much more like a derail due to botched info in the CNN article.

Fake news?
 :trumps

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #43729 on: November 14, 2018, 01:47:48 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #43730 on: November 14, 2018, 01:48:56 PM »
Of course REEE has a furry mod. It wouldn't be complete without one.

"Y Twitter ban us tho?"
🤴

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #43731 on: November 14, 2018, 01:55:02 PM »
I live for posts like these :rejoice

I feel comfortable saying that there is something deeply wrong with fantasizing you are having sex with a baby or child while having sex with an adult.
You're confusing babyfur with cub.

Cub is what you are describing. All the major furry sites ban it, because it's literally CP.

Babyfur is more focused on the trappings of childish activities, like coloring and Lego. The focus is on the attire and aesthetic, not the actual child.

It might seems like a small distinction to an outsider, but certainly no one is hurt by wearing a Lion King T-shirt and a pull-up under their jeans.

ど助平

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #43732 on: November 14, 2018, 01:55:59 PM »
I like that nepenthal has seemingly glossed over that poster that posted about being abused by weirdos who are furries.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #43733 on: November 14, 2018, 02:08:19 PM »
Funny how this pops up in my YouTube recommends the day you guys are talking about furries

stufte

« Reply #43734 on: November 14, 2018, 02:10:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/14978162/

What's to understand? It's a kink and you just have to respect it.

YOU HAVE TO RESPECT IT.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #43735 on: November 14, 2018, 02:10:26 PM »

Could paste it on the comment above, on mobile

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #43736 on: November 14, 2018, 02:17:19 PM »
:reeeee :exxy :banplz :batman

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #43737 on: November 14, 2018, 02:17:47 PM »

YOU HAVE TO RESPECT IT.
This would be acceptable if they weren't so hypocritical about things that don't align with their fucked up bubble.
🤴

« Reply #43738 on: November 14, 2018, 02:17:56 PM »
I am extremely disappointed to learn the word fursecution does not mean executing a furry

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #43739 on: November 14, 2018, 02:22:15 PM »

YOU HAVE TO RESPECT IT.
This would be acceptable if they weren't so hypocritical about things that don't align with their fucked up bubble.

No, it would not be.