Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5904396 times)

Bananas

Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| That ain't it, chief
« Reply #46620 on: December 06, 2018, 11:48:29 AM »
I do though, 4chan doesn't dox people. Also 4chan isn't even a singular site.   :lol it has a bunch if boards with different cultures.

That's my point dingus.

Twitter is a service anyone can use, whereas resetera is a forum with an enforced ideology. You get that right?
Given how many alt right bitch about being banned from Twitter... You are wrong.  :doge

But can you point me the doxxing threads on Era up right now?

Boredfrom

« Reply #46621 on: December 06, 2018, 11:48:31 AM »
When a member of a site doxxes someone, and members of the site endorse that, and contribute to the atmosphere that encourages that harassment, the sentence "era doxxes people" is appropriate.

Problem here is people get banned from era for "doxing", and in this case.. any doxxing was deleted from the thread, a guy got banned.. and the general discussion was that it was bad anyone got doxxed.

Like I read that thread as it happened.. nobody was celebrating doxxing.

But Hecht is still Admin and I bet you any mention of it will get you banned.

Of course a mod may have been involved.. which is shady.. and good luck bringing that up at era... however, the forum in general did not dox anyone.

Way to undermine your own point.

PogiJones

« Reply #46622 on: December 06, 2018, 11:49:16 AM »
At least I can tell the difference from a forum people sign in to talk about videogames and one people sign in to stalk and dox people because is the whole point of the forum.

This has nothing to do with your kindergarten "A forum isn't a person" logic
Hey, don't insult my son

marrec

« Reply #46623 on: December 06, 2018, 11:51:33 AM »
When a member of a site doxxes someone, and members of the site endorse that, and contribute to the atmosphere that encourages that harassment, the sentence "era doxxes people" is appropriate.

Problem here is people get banned from era for "doxing", and in this case.. any doxxing was deleted from the thread, a guy got banned.. and the general discussion was that it was bad anyone got doxxed.

Of course a mod may have been involved.. which is shady.. and good luck bringing that up at era... however, the forum in general did not dox anyone.

I read that thread as it happened as well... nobody was celebrating doxxing because multiple people were arguing that outting the dude wasn't doxxing. That's part of the cognitive dissonance that is expressed throughout ERA threads. We did it so it's not doxxing it's good.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46624 on: December 06, 2018, 11:52:10 AM »
Do you know what a false equivalency is?

Yes.

But you and the resetea mods that use that as a ban reason don't.
https://www.resetera.com/forums/video-games.7/

Tell me the many non gaming threads on the first page and the OT. I see one.

:umad

was the phrase you were looking for something like "unfounded generalisation" or "unfair mischaracterisation", not "false equivalency"?

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #46625 on: December 06, 2018, 11:52:57 AM »
era collected the info from a user

era dispersed the info to it's caretakers(s)

ergo

era da doxxer

Bananas

« Reply #46626 on: December 06, 2018, 11:53:42 AM »
Do you know what a false equivalency is?

Yes.

But you and the resetea mods that use that as a ban reason don't.
https://www.resetera.com/forums/video-games.7/

Tell me the many non gaming threads on the first page and the OT. I see one.

:umad

was the phrase you were looking for something like "unfounded generalisation" or "unfair mischaracterisation", not "false equivalency"?
Where are the doxxing threads?

counterhit

« Reply #46627 on: December 06, 2018, 11:54:12 AM »
I figured Banana was an Era Mod, now I know which one!

Not a mod. Probably Irishninja or someone similar.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #46628 on: December 06, 2018, 11:54:25 AM »

Did hecht get banned? Demodded? Face any repercussions whatsoever? Was discussion concerning hecht doxxing someone allowed to exist on the forum? Sweeping it under the rug is encouragement. Not to mention the hundreds of "fuck that guy" comments.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #46629 on: December 06, 2018, 11:55:14 AM »
Reported banana for being a biiiiiiiiitch
dur

Boredfrom

« Reply #46630 on: December 06, 2018, 11:55:18 AM »

But Hecht is still Admin and I bet you any mention of it will get you banned.

See my edit.

But you can't just "but" away what I said.. what Transhuman said is fucking ridiculous.  You even hint you are doxxing someone on era and you'll generally get banned and dog piled... like come on..ya'll are some disengenuous fucking hypocrites sometimes.

Dude, real talk, you are the only one of the regular posters that goes full contrarian in regular basis and then back it off.

Boredfrom

« Reply #46631 on: December 06, 2018, 11:55:59 AM »

Did hecht get banned? Demodded? Face any repercussions whatsoever? Was discussion concerning hecht doxxing someone allowed to exist on the forum? Sweeping it under the rug is encouragement. Not to mention the hundreds of "fuck that guy" comments.

Is hecht an era?

Forgot to change your account, Bananas?

Bananas

« Reply #46632 on: December 06, 2018, 11:58:41 AM »

Is hecht an era?

We are both online, come on.  :lol

Boredfrom

« Reply #46633 on: December 06, 2018, 12:01:50 PM »

Is hecht an era?

So in what Reee community discord are you both in?

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #46634 on: December 06, 2018, 12:05:23 PM »
A good source of potassium.

Bananas

« Reply #46635 on: December 06, 2018, 12:05:50 PM »

Is hecht an era?

The one dedicated to doxxing the bore members.  :doge

PogiJones

« Reply #46636 on: December 06, 2018, 12:05:52 PM »
See my edit.

But you can't just "but" away what I said.. what Transhuman said is fucking ridiculous.  You even hint you are doxxing someone on era and you'll generally get banned and dog piled... like come on..ya'll are some disengenuous fucking hypocrites sometimes.

RE has numerous members constantly advocating for "naming and shaming" and mob justice, with RedMercury even advocating for mob justice explicitly using the term "mob justice" as a positive thing. They as a community have encouraged and fostered a culture that's a tip-toe away from what most people consider doxxing. So when an admin goes and doxxes someone without repercussion and the community celebrates the outcome of said doxxing (see the latest thread), it's safe to say it's a doxxing community, even if they don't allow normal users to regularly step over that line they're constantly kissing.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #46637 on: December 06, 2018, 12:05:58 PM »
I read that thread as it happened as well... nobody was celebrating doxxing because multiple people were arguing that outting the dude wasn't doxxing.

Trying to figure out who runs a company's twitter account is grey area to me.

The fact the dude's father got a phone call is another story; that's doxxing for sure.

I thought that at first too, but standing back from it all, the guy was the focal point in a controversy that was covered by gaming media. Outing him had no journalistic value, it only served to make it easier for people to harass him in his private life.

marrec

« Reply #46638 on: December 06, 2018, 12:07:57 PM »

Is hecht an era?

If you want to talk about the hect thing.. talk about it.

That's not what you were talking about in the post I quoted.

I mean, clearly ERA doesn't fully endorse doxxing people. They ban people who shared information considered "doxxed" or any person actively "doxxing".

Also clearly, a lot of people who stomp their feet and say "ERA doxxes people!" are doing it not because they're so concerned about doxxing but because they want to catch ERA (as a whole) in some trap of hypocrisy and poison the well and invalidate anything that comes from the site. Also some want to be entertained and calling ERA a hate site is entertaining to them.

Buuut... the people who post on ERA do have a duality when it comes to this kind of thing. They gleefully celebrate getting "nazis" fired via doxxed information but quickly furrow their brows when a comic book movie director is fired for bad joke tweets, they maintain a thin veneer of civility while playing whack-a-mole with couch bound violent revolutionaries. The ideology of ERA encourages ever increasing expressions of disgust and hatred toward their chosen outgroup (REPUBLICANS!) and stops JUST SHORT of open advocations of mass extermination of that group... there is never any attempt to change the dynamic that's maintaining this bubbling brew. In a lot of ways it reminds me of other radicalization vectors across the internet.

So when people say "ERA doxxes people!" you know, as a person who uses the english language on a regular basis, that they aren't claiming ERA is a person who doxxes. They're claiming that ERA encourages doxxing through celebration of cause and affect, and only bans people who're stupid enough to break through the thin veneer of civility and stop winking at each other. When you start making excuses like "well they run a twitter PR account" or "the information was easily accessible!" or "they're a nazi" you're endorsing doxxing as a weapon that only you can wield.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46639 on: December 06, 2018, 12:08:31 PM »

I really doubt he's in any vERAfied discords given he unironically uses phrases like "concentrated autism"

Bananas

« Reply #46640 on: December 06, 2018, 12:09:15 PM »
A good source of potassium.
Still waiting for you to prove me era is not a gaming forum. But I guess is easier to fish for likes in the safe space.  :lol

thetylerrob

« Reply #46641 on: December 06, 2018, 12:09:18 PM »
Dude, real talk, you are the only one of the regular posters that goes full contrarian in regular basis and then back it off.

I don't know what you even mean by this.  I'm not a contrarian nor do I back anything off;  sometimes my opinion differs from ya'll.

Bananas

« Reply #46642 on: December 06, 2018, 12:10:58 PM »

Is hecht an era?

I mean, clearly ERA doesn't fully endorse doxxing people. They ban people who shared information considered "doxxed" or any person actively "doxxing".

Also clearly, a lot of people who stomp their feet and say "ERA doxxes people!" are doing it not because they're so concerned about doxxing but because they want to catch ERA (as a whole) in some trap of hypocrisy and poison the well and invalidate anything that comes from the site. Also some want to be entertained and calling ERA a hate site is entertaining to them.

Buuut... the people who post on ERA do have a duality when it comes to this kind of thing. They gleefully celebrate getting "nazis" fired via doxxed information but quickly furrow their brows when a comic book movie director is fired for bad joke tweets, they maintain a thin veneer of civility while playing whack-a-mole with couch bound violent revolutionaries. The ideology of ERA encourages ever increasing expressions of disgust and hatred toward their chosen outgroup (REPUBLICANS!) and stops JUST SHORT of open advocations of mass extermination of that group... there is never any attempt to change the dynamic that's maintaining this bubbling brew. In a lot of ways it reminds me of other radicalization vectors across the internet.

So when people say "ERA doxxes people!" you know, as a person who uses the english language on a regular basis, that they aren't claiming ERA is a person who doxxes. They're claiming that ERA encourages doxxing through celebration of cause and affect, and only bans people who're stupid enough to break through the thin veneer of civility and stop winking at each other. When you start making excuses like "well they run a twitter PR account" or "the information was easily accessible!" or "they're a nazi" you're endorsing doxxing as a weapon that only you can wield.
You just described every site ever, congratulation.

jorma

« Reply #46643 on: December 06, 2018, 12:14:33 PM »
yeah, there are like 39k most likely sane people on era, but they don't really matter. we are obvio talking about the handful of bat shit crazy people that post there, you know, the ones that get quoted here all the time. they set the tone* of the entire forum, made the staff their bitches and it's clearly them people mean when they say "Era is.."

And those crazy people were absolutely cheering on the doxing.

* it's a bit funny that "tone policing" is one of the various crimes against humanity they enforce, except when they do it (and they do it all the time)

marrec

« Reply #46644 on: December 06, 2018, 12:15:33 PM »

Is hecht an era?

Bananas, I wasn't talking to you, because you aren't worth wasting all those words on.

Boredfrom

« Reply #46645 on: December 06, 2018, 12:15:53 PM »

Is hecht an era?

:doge

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #46646 on: December 06, 2018, 12:16:00 PM »
Still waiting for you to prove me era is not a gaming forum. But I guess is easier to fish for likes in the safe space.  :lol

I didn't say it isn't a gaming forum. I said they barely talk about the games. Most of the OTs I gave a look are straight up circle jerks. Patting each other on the back for buying "product" isn't my idea of talking about games.

Lots of other "gaming" threads devolve into people arguing about politics and cheap gotcha posts to get people banned. Great discussions.

Bananas

« Reply #46647 on: December 06, 2018, 12:16:39 PM »

Is hecht an era?

Bananas, I wasn't talking to you, because you aren't worth wasting all those words on.
But you just did :doge

PogiJones

« Reply #46648 on: December 06, 2018, 12:17:23 PM »

Is hecht an era?

*snipped*

I don't disagree with any of this really. 

People still exagerate like crazy here; they do the same shit that some people from era do about Twitter or Reddit or any site w/ a mix of people.

Twitter and Reddit are big enough and diverse enough that you can't pin down a single culture.

RE has a culture, enforced by the mods. Of course there are individual variances within that culture, and other individuals that are merely among that culture without participating in it, but there is definitely a predominant culture there that is as marrec described.

Bananas

« Reply #46649 on: December 06, 2018, 12:18:12 PM »

I didn't say it isn't a gaming forum. I said they barely talk about the games. Most of the OTs I gave a look are straight up circle jerks. Patting each other on the back for buying "product" isn't my idea of talking about games.

Lots of other "gaming" threads devolve into people arguing about politics and cheap gotcha posts to get people banned. Great discussions.
Expect they talk about videogames. Plenty of threads in the first page and OT.

Bananas

« Reply #46650 on: December 06, 2018, 12:19:26 PM »

Is hecht an era?

*snipped*

People still exagerate like crazy here; they do the same shit that some people from era do about Twitter or Reddit or any site w/ a mix of people.

Twitter and Reddit are big enough and diverse enough that you can't pin down a single culture.

RE has a culture, enforced by the mods. Of course there are individual variances within that culture, and other individuals that are merely among that culture without participating in it, but there is definitely a predominant culture there that is as marrec described.
Lmao reddit boards are literally the fucking definition of echo chambers  :o :yuck

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46651 on: December 06, 2018, 12:22:37 PM »

I've said it a billion times, but I literally never exaggerate

Era actively fosters a community spirit of paranoid witch hunting, and they have done pretty much since their stupid fucking secret discord 'rescue groups' founding where you had to get your PM invites on the down low, because otherwise who knows WHAT kind of people might sign up to a videogame discussion forum.

Thats why all their purity tests and slickness checks, secret histories of histories, and side eyes about saying what you REALLY mean inevitably leads here, and a with us or against us, gobblegoobers under the bed everywhere, fuck everyone that aint us, they deserve what they get, because we're making omelettes and fuck all them egg motherfuckers mentality.

For a fucking videogame forum.
The moderation policies made this bed.

edit:
and honestly, it really feels like a lot of them really fucking want another #gamergate so that they can have a nice cassus belli to act like complete shitbags to people but excuse their own behaviours under a blanket of zealous justice
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 12:27:22 PM by GreatSageEqualOfHeaven »

paprikastaude

« Reply #46652 on: December 06, 2018, 12:26:01 PM »
That Jaffe video  :lol :delicious

35 pages? I'm not going to read through that, but I take it he's a confirmed super nazi now. Because that's how it works for the reeee. Harass people by calling them nazis until they snap, so you can prove to yourself that they really are.

Bananas

« Reply #46653 on: December 06, 2018, 12:26:03 PM »

Era actively fosters a community spirit of paranoid witch hunting, and they have done pretty much since their stupid fucking secret discord 'rescue groups' founding where you had to get your PM invites on the down low, because otherwise who knows WHAT kind of people might sign up to a videogame discussion forum.

Thats why all their purity tests and slickness checks, secret histories of histories, and side eyes about saying what you REALLY mean inevitably leads here, and a with us or against us, gobblegoobers under the bed everywhere, fuck everyone that aint us, they deserve what they get, because we're making omelettes and fuck all them egg motherfuckers mentality.

Did you forget your lolcow friends tryng to dox eea users when the site was launched. No shit they were paranoid.

Bananas

« Reply #46654 on: December 06, 2018, 12:27:21 PM »
That Jaffe video  :lol :delicious

35 pages? I'm not going to read through that, but I take it he's a confirmed super nazi now. Because that's how it works now. Harass people by calling them nazis until they snap, so you can prove to yourself that they really are.
Maybe the bore should give Milo a platform.  :supergay

Boredfrom

« Reply #46655 on: December 06, 2018, 12:29:18 PM »

Did you forget your lolcow friends tryng to dox eea users when the site was launched. No shit they were paranoid.

Motherfucker, most people here look down Kiwi Farms.  :lol

Even Resetbanbot is not safe of getting called out.

Boredfrom

« Reply #46656 on: December 06, 2018, 12:30:44 PM »

RE has a culture, enforced by the mods. Of course there are individual variances within that culture (and the majority of the people posting there), and other individuals that are merely among that culture without participating in it, but there is definitely a predominant culture there that is as marrec described.

Vast majority of conversations are not a part of the culture you guys describe though.  I have 3k posts there in a year and never come across ANY of the people discussed in this thread.  Like I don't know who Red Mercury is for instance, not sure I've even read one of their posts outside of it being quoted here. 

Yes every single thread touching remotely on politics instantly is taken over by the "culture" you guys are describing.    It's worthy of a thread making fun of it.. a thread I participate in because there's some funny stuff in there.

Undermine your own point again.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46657 on: December 06, 2018, 12:31:23 PM »

:confused

'my' lolcow friends in as much as 'your' lolcow friends, given the extent of my interactions with anyone from there is resetbanbot posts here and so do I.

Maybe milo should post here, he's a professional troll and would hold a more coherent argument than you

Bananas

« Reply #46658 on: December 06, 2018, 12:31:55 PM »

Motherfucker, most people here look down Kiwi Farms.  :lol

Even Resetbanbot is not safe of getting called out.
Apparently you don't look down enough to understand why Era users were paranoid.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #46659 on: December 06, 2018, 12:33:19 PM »
 :gamergate :rethread :gamergate :rethread :gamergate :rethread :gamergate

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:rogan
[close]

PsychoBee

« Reply #46660 on: December 06, 2018, 12:36:51 PM »
Apparently you don't look down enough to understand why Era users were paranoid.
a naive sense of self importance, thinking that outside of the most egregious and reactionary posters (read: lolcows) they were worth wasting the time/effort on
dumb

Bananas

« Reply #46661 on: December 06, 2018, 12:39:01 PM »
a naive sense of self importance, thinking that outside of the most egregious and reactionary posters (read: lolcows) they were worth wasting the time/effort on
Tell that to the lolcow users compiling excel tabs with infos of every discord user they could find.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/neogaf-resetera.9636/page-529
Go.

PogiJones

« Reply #46662 on: December 06, 2018, 12:39:40 PM »
I actually like that about riotous. He's willing to highlight the weaknesses in his position, showing nuance. Even if I think he comes to the wrong conclusion on quite a few things, I appreciate his willingness to weaken his point and even to be wrong for the sake of accuracy and completeness.

The alternative is bananas.

EDIT: That's not fair. The dumbest, most stubborn version of riotous wouldn't even approach the stupidity of that dullard.

Boredfrom

« Reply #46663 on: December 06, 2018, 12:40:21 PM »

Again, I really don't know what you are trying to say to me.

At this point, I think you do.

But, eh, is not like I disagree with your overall point after your amendment.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #46664 on: December 06, 2018, 12:40:24 PM »
Thanks for helping spread the dox info.

Boredfrom

« Reply #46665 on: December 06, 2018, 12:41:36 PM »
I actually like that about riotous. He's willing to highlight the weaknesses in his position, showing nuance. Even if I think he comes to the wrong conclusion on quite a few things, I appreciate his willingness to weaken his point and even to be wrong for the sake of accuracy and completeness.

The alternative is bananas.

I will appreciate it if he was genuinely self critical about it himself or admitted he is a contrarian.

Bananas

« Reply #46666 on: December 06, 2018, 12:43:45 PM »
Thanks for helping spread the dox info.
I'm sure you are very acquainted with it, after all THE BORE doxxed Neogaf member when the site died.  :doge

PogiJones

« Reply #46667 on: December 06, 2018, 12:44:31 PM »
That's exactly what a contrarian would say

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46668 on: December 06, 2018, 12:44:39 PM »

Okay, let's pretend that it was a totally valid matter of operational security and not a clever ruse to get some FOMO fermenting by making it seem like resetera was the hot new invite only secret members club.

Why is that attitude still encouraged today?
If someone wants to sign up to troll, they can.
Why is the default response to saying things like "we should wait on the facts" when a twitter J'Accuse occurs met with "hmm, seems suspicious someone wouldn't want to dogpile with the rest of us, whys your account set to private? How long have you been posting? What other threads have you not immediately jumped to conclusions in?"

marrec

« Reply #46669 on: December 06, 2018, 12:44:58 PM »
It's fun to participate in conspiracy theories, especially if they involve you and stroke your own ego.

Bananas

« Reply #46670 on: December 06, 2018, 12:49:08 PM »

Okay, let's pretend that it was a totally valid matter of operational security and not a clever ruse to get some FOMO fermenting by making it seem like resetera was the hot new invite only secret members club.

Why is that attitude still encouraged today?
If someone wants to sign up to troll, they can.
Why is the default response to saying things like "we should wait on the facts" when a twitter J'Accuse occurs met with "hmm, seems suspicious someone wouldn't want to dogpile with the rest of us, whys your account set to private? How long have you been posting? What other threads have you not immediately jumped to conclusions in?"
Because there are like 3 forums obsessed over Era including Voat and fucking lolcow again. Also you can register on the site just fine. Even the Bore requires approval.

PsychoBee

« Reply #46671 on: December 06, 2018, 12:49:11 PM »
Tell that to the lolcow users compiling excel tabs with infos of every discord user they could find.
Go.
gasp they gathered a bunch of discord info
ultimately (assuming they actually were going to doxx people) it would only be people who would give the best reaction, hence anyone who was irrelevant (most users that are normal people) would be passed over bc whats the fun in stirring shit w/randoms when u get nothing out of it

& i didnt see anything on that page except the same shit i see here, mocking stupid posts & threads, so ??

if u expect me to read through 529 pages then idk what to tell u
dumb

Bananas

« Reply #46672 on: December 06, 2018, 12:50:11 PM »
It's fun to participate in conspiracy theories, especially if they involve you and stroke your own ego.
>Conspiracy
>We are literally on a forum where a professional doxxer hangs around
OOOK

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #46673 on: December 06, 2018, 12:50:24 PM »

marrec

« Reply #46674 on: December 06, 2018, 12:51:17 PM »
>Conspiracy
OOOK

Are you talking about ERA? Since we both post on ERA?

Bananas

« Reply #46675 on: December 06, 2018, 12:52:11 PM »
Go.
gasp they gathered a bunch of discord info
ultimately (assuming they actually were going to doxx people) it would only be people who would give the best reaction, hence anyone who was irrelevant (most users that are normal people) would be passed over bc whats the fun in stirring shit w/randoms when u get nothing out of it

& i didnt see anything on that page except the same shit i see here, mocking stupid posts & threads, so ??

if u expect me to read through 529 pages then idk what to tell u
Oh no why were these normal people afraid to get doxxed.  Shouldn't have tried to protect themselves because it makes me mad.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46676 on: December 06, 2018, 12:53:02 PM »

Because there are like 3 forums obsessed over Era including Voat and fucking lolcow again. Also you can register on the site just fine. Even the Bore requires approval.

yeah dude, that's my point.
Anyone can fucking register there.

So why play stupid "say what you REALLY mean" games with posters that have been there since day one, like they're some unactivated sleeper cell just waiting to, what, offer a measured and reasonable reaction as a hate trains getting warmed up?

also
 :no1curr

PogiJones

« Reply #46677 on: December 06, 2018, 12:53:39 PM »
I liked it better when he just posted GAF links that no one clicked

Bananas

« Reply #46678 on: December 06, 2018, 12:53:53 PM »
>Conspiracy
OOOK

Are you talking about ERA? Since we both post on ERA?
No, I'm talking about the neogaf ban dude and you know it.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #46679 on: December 06, 2018, 12:54:43 PM »
I just sold my year old Switch for $280 on Ebay. These people know they’re $300 brand new don’t they?
Oi Oi