Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5907865 times)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
i just watched a fallon clip the other day.

is anyone else shaking rn?

agrajag

I always knew the hatred for Trump on Era was performative. They ain't slick. But they couldn't fool women and minorities, who are leaving in droves.

paprikastaude

laughing = alt right dogwhistle

it is known

paprikastaude

remember when hillary had a sincere laugh over one of trump's jokes during a debate? what a nazi. it's as if you couldn't control what you laugh at.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 01:19:42 PM by Spieler1 »

Propagandhim

Just so we are all on the same page, laughing at a racist joke from the President is a-okay, but laughing at a racist joke from a comedian isn't? Or is neither okay?

It would be helpful if the mods could step in here and provide some guidance.

:lol :lol :lol

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
President bone spurs said what now?
©ZH

Tiops

I need that Mod Captain leadership to explain how should we think.

jorma

I need that Mod Captain leadership to explain how should we think.

Quote from: RedMercury, post: 16507799, member: 36769
Be honest and speak from your heart, don't be performative.

:dead

jorma

Oh shit i'm sorry. Redmercury isn't actually a mod captain, but he will perform any deed in order to become one. Good enough?

Cauliflower Of Love

Cauliflower Of Love

People are allowed opinions. This isn't a hivemind. Just because some of us, including myself laughed at the tweet doesn't mean we all turned into Nazi Trump lovers.

uh oh

SmokyDave

Gotta say, Era is killing it in 2019. I can’t tell who is slick and who is sticky, but the whole mess is compelling reading right now.

I’m almost tempted to sign up but I quite like some minorities and many women so I might not fit in :(

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/any-group-sex-experience-how-do-you-like-it.1470546/

Quote from: NutJobJim, post: 253688896, member: 20647
I've only come close once. Two females and another male (we all knew each other). We all got incredibly drunk and were about to get going but one of the girls started throwing up and passed out.

That killed it for my friend and I but the other girl started screaming "I'm not fucking leaving here until I get some dick". Neither one of us really wanted to sleep with her though and were only really willing to participate in the group sex for the opportunity to have sex with the other girl. It was all very awkward and then she started crying.

So yeah it was pretty much a disaster all around. No sex, vomit on my carpet and another girl bawling her eyes out.

:letsfukk

Quote from: Jaxx_377, post: 253689396, member: 502105
Does me, myself and I count as a threesome?

But seriously about Twenty years ago Just before I met my wife a girl friend of mine tried to hook me up with one of her friends. So we went to a Pawsox game and after we went back to her place and were watching a movie on the couch fooling around when her upstairs neighbor came by and she invited him in to watch the movie with us. He introduced himself and came off as extremely gay so I just brushed it off and we sat back on the couch and he sat on the floor in front of us. After a little while she starts rubbing my leg  and I'm thinking maybe we should ask her friend to leave when I looked down and noticed she was grinding her foot into his crotch pretty hard. I just excused my self to the restroom thought of an excuse to leave and when I came out she was sitting on the floor with him and she asked me if I wanted to sit on the floor with them both. I just politely told them I had to work early and beat it out of their.

My girl friend who set it up later told me that yeah her friend was a freak and that was why she hooked us up cause she thought it would be a sure thing for me since she knew at the time I was still a virgin. Just a weird night.

:cody
ど助平

Cauliflower Of Love

i just realized that joke is from another site from the watermark. lol

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
I'm not going to read that thread.
每天生气

Cauliflower Of Love

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
LMAO if you aren't paid to post on forums in 2019  :lol
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

LMAO if you aren't paid to post on forums in 2019  :lol

*jotted down*

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
I mean, Obama didn't spend the majority of his day binge watching cable news and tweeting about jealous haters.Some of you guys are overcorrecting hard.

cuz he was shitposting on ecoli

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Holy shit, Trump made a joke? He's literally like Hitler

And Manson

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Real Liberals never tell jokes.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior

Only if they're punching up and to the right.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy

True. Never know what will be seen as problematic in 10 years so it’s best to avoid it.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018

Only if they're punching up and to the right.

Hadoken

Propagandhim

True. Never know what will be seen as problematic in 10 years so it’s best to avoid it.

Or 16 years:

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/865055182652100608

:lol

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
sigh

Cauliflower Of Love

*hadouken

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior

stufte

https://www.resetera.com/threads/noclip-documentary-why-did-geoff-keighley-create-the-game-awards.91051/

I guess REE has added Geoff to the list of thread subjects that will turn to shit within the first page.

Cauliflower Of Love

Or 16 years:

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/865055182652100608

:lol

yikes

*scratches jew stewart from funny list*

Averon

Reee's inability to take a joke that isn't "punching up" is a sight to behold. Doesn't matter that you're been "fuck Trump" since he ran for president. You laughed at that Elizabeth Warren jab? You're a Trump apologist and possible racist.

You ain't slick.

marrec

Man, making fun of the way someone looks in such a voat level move

Cauliflower Of Love

still tip toeing that wall eh marrec?

agrajag

he kind of looks like marrec

stufte

https://www.resetera.com/threads/noclip-documentary-why-did-geoff-keighley-create-the-game-awards.91051/post-16511765

he created the game awards to keep himself relevant and to give a platform to gamergater shit heads

marrec

Please I'm much more handsome

(Image removed from quote.)
its too bad doxxing isnt allowed here except for benji

stufte

Wow, so you think he's ugly? Voat is that way asshole.

marrec

Wow, so you think he's ugly? Voat is that way asshole.

I'm just THAT handsome

stufte

agrajag

wow, making fun of the guy's looks, voat movie breh

marrec

mods help stufte has gone too far he needs to remove my picture immediately

stufte

Don't make me doxx you further.

Cauliflower Of Love

anyone else think that pelosi is sexy as fuck?

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX

nachobro

• Live Más
https://www.resetera.com/threads/noclip-documentary-why-did-geoff-keighley-create-the-game-awards.91051/

I guess REE has added Geoff to the list of thread subjects that will turn to shit within the first page.
joining the previous list of *checks notes* literally any other subject known to man

Bounceounce

"Love the subtle homophobia in a thread about a powerful woman regaining her position.

Never change, people."

Yaaas

clothedmacuser

ugh, Red Mercury.

According to him if The Onion made this it would funny

But because it's made by conservatives it's not.  People who do that calculus before they laugh are so strange to me.  They probably beat their wives, too.
sigh

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

I refuse to believe that this is him. No one can lack that much self awareness

Propagandhim

He uses 'praxis' in regular speech, so yes they can.

clothedmacuser

He uses 'praxis' in regular speech, so yes they can.

I also like his attempt at a Jeff Goldblum "ahh!"  And he probably made finger quotes after he typed moderate.
sigh

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.

Friend, did you forget what website you’re talking about, and which thread you’re reading?
Margs

FStop7

The Pocahontas thing is hilarious and nobody is going to tell me otherwise.  Nobody is going to thumb their nose at me and say this shit isn't funny.  The fact that she thought that DNA test vindicated her is like the surprise twist ending to a two-part punchline.   Warren would make for a better president than Trump, but let me laugh at her tactless, double-downing ass politicking for a bit.

Because it is hilarious.  Warren's got sound beliefs but she's an inept politician.  Resorting to DNA tests and "WELL ACKSHUALLY" long-winded explanations is an instant L. 

Cauliflower Of Love

The Pocahontas thing is hilarious and nobody is going to tell me otherwise.  Nobody is going to thumb their nose at me and say this shit isn't funny.  The fact that she thought that DNA test vindicated her is like the surprise twist ending to a two-part punchline.   Warren would make for a better president than Trump, but let me laugh at her tactless, double-downing ass politicking for a bit.

Because it is hilarious.  Warren's got sound beliefs but she's an inept politician.  Resorting to DNA tests and "WELL ACKSHUALLY" long-winded explanations is an instant L. 

sexist

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™