Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5882744 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
每天生气

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
Reminder that we should still treat this information as speculative until we have a primary source, and that regardless of the situation, excusing harassment or playing internet detective is still against our ToS.

:lol

"Believe the original story, not this new info."

"Don't believe this information, and we'll ban you if you look for information"

shosta

So the people that were saying "hold up, there's something fishy about this" are definitely still women hating incels only doing it because THATS RIGHT, A GIRL PLAYING OVERWATCH, WATCH OUT BOYS, even though it turns out they were 100% correct in their suspicions?
And really it changes nothing because this is how people reacted to the concept of a woman entering their space. Why would anyone engage with this knowing that this is the baseline of how you're going to be treated?

So yeah, social experiment complete, and the result is that people can't handle women being in their space. ::Shrug::
Elle's death wasn't in vain because it gave us valuable incel intel. RIP, hero.
每天生气

agrajag

Did they issue a similar statement about harassment and playing internet detective to the dude whose best friend that he only met once turned out to be a quasi-alt-right youtuber? Asking for a friend.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
I'm glad they aren't playing internet detective anymore. Theyll never find out i post on the bire and be a mod on era at the same time, now.

shosta

But there are at least 4 women playing in other contenders region and no fuzz was made over that, so i ask again, why was this necessary?
look at this anti-science loser questioning the totally valid science experiment that produced totally valid experimental results from which we can draw totally valid conclusions about society. i hope he gets banned and murdered.
每天生气

shosta

actually maybe we did need this, check out these horrifying dms :lol

https://imgur.com/a/Xol2onz
每天生气

Cauliflower Of Love

bernie sanders is six feet tall, why did I think he was short?

Anti-Monitor

:mike :mike

General Era craziness is kinda infuriating to read, but goddamn man this is fucking hilarious

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
Overwatch is some serious business is what I'm taking away from this.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0

The DNC strikes again

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
This is just like the time PD pretended to be a guy on The Bore as part of an elaborate trap to expose our misandry, and it worked.
©@©™

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
actually maybe we did need this, check out these horrifying dms :lol

https://imgur.com/a/Xol2onz

Lol, I wonder what his name is on Ree.

Well they're obsessed with the numerical value of their account to determine their worth as a human, so its probably The Kree

Cauliflower Of Love

The DNC strikes again

also why is marrec a bitch?

bdoughty

The real victim is Portia de Rossi.

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
https://www.resetera.com/threads/female-overwatch-contenders-player-steps-down-from-team-after-conspiracy-theory-from-male-players-that-doubted-her-existence.91189/

Fucking Gam-

ellie confirmed to be fake
https://www.resetera.com/threads/female-overwatch-contenders-player-steps-down-from-team-after-conspiracy-theory-from-male-players-that-doubted-her-existence.91189/page-6#post-16547954

:noooo

lmao at them dismissing the D0cC stuff from csgo as well.

If a guy was in the same situation people would've been suspicious regardless. CSGO had a very similar situation and they ended up getting the guy to be tested live.

(quoting only the first part, ignoring the example from csgo) Not at this degree they wouldn't have been. Get out of here with that shit.

https://twitter.com/fplcircuit/status/1023188230873772032

Player was accused of cheating and was harassed, because he came out of nowhere and wouldn't use voice chat/webcam. Had to fly in to a fpl venue to get tested to prove himself.

Post pointing out they had to fucking fly some random csgo kid to the faceit headquarters, to end doubt he was real and not cheating or some old banned cheater... and still he is harrased very often by people not believing him to be legit. Of course his last post got completely ignored. I'm just surprised he isnt banned for bad faith arguments yet.

bdoughty

Nazi by association.

Sure there is that but I was thinking poor Vegan who has to eat Ellen.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
https://www.resetera.com/threads/french-supermarkets-are-sellling-zebra-kangaroo-and-ostrich-meat.91252/

Yes, french supermarkets hire troops of hunters roaming the savanna to stock up :lol

agrajag

General Era craziness is kinda infuriating to read, but goddamn man this is fucking hilarious

yeah, wanna be my girlfriend?

we'd make some good Bire babies

Anti-Monitor

Wait
Are you fat and ugly?

The DNC strikes again

marrec is the best era troll on here lol

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
Was Elle only 19 years old perchance?
Oi Oi

marrec

Is this information leaking to you via the trial?

Cauliflower Of Love

Is this information leaking to you via the trial?

No, it's just obvious.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Reminder that we should still treat this information as speculative until we have a primary source, and that regardless of the situation, excusing harassment or playing internet detective is still against our ToS.
This almost impossible standard along with the no self-promotion rule would effectively shut down the forum if enforced as written. :thinking

Cauliflower Of Love

This almost impossible standard along with the no self-promotion rule would effectively shut down the forum if enforced as written. :thinking

if only

agrajag

Wait
Are you fat and ugly?

I'm actually Boogie2988, so no.

Cauliflower Of Love

oh, elen has a special on netflix.

that makes more sense.

agrajag

wait, Boogie has 88 in his name, it all makes sense

shosta

每天生气

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum

This is an ok post but do you have any citations or studies to prove it? 
sigh

Cauliflower Of Love

trans, how do you think my routine will stand up?

Cauliflower Of Love

it's a kaufman deal.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
I think era are racists.

Of course they are. Believing in the existence of separate human races (aka racial theory) makes you a racist.
I genuinely don't understand why you are so hung up on this line.
If he's serious about that and not just trying to hang with the general tone here, then he might not realize that it's common parlance for 'phenotype'.

shosta

Benji teaches historiography, which ironically is the history of history.
每天生气

benjipwns

Here's my citation bitch being a tete a tete

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
What they didn't know was that Hillary was going up against the Winston Churchill of the 21st Century.
©@©™

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
trans, how do you think my routine will stand up?

it's a kaufman deal.

Don't forget to die from cancer

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Why is there suddenly like 5+ pages today. :doge

Cauliflower Of Love

Here's my citation bitch being a tete a tete
(Image removed from quote.)

who is this?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
It doesn't need to be cited. What is this adoption of this term? It needs to be real.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX

oh man you won't believe it when you see it...

these leaks are INSANE

:doge

Rahxephon91

At this point I don’t even think women should be in games if people are going to find Fryea in GoW problematic.

She isn’t and I know with ree writing comes after you’ve combed over the text with ethics, but the character is a thematic double to kratos in every since of the way. She is his opposite. That’s her role in the story. All the way down to being a mother and well gee actin great motherly. You can argue it’s lame writing and easy, but there’s really nothing problematic unless you have just have to have a problem with women having any sense of firmiliar gender roles. But I guess have fun having a conitption fit over every female character ever I guess.

benjipwns

where's nudemac? i need him to review the fashion choices of that dude who met that girl once and then while still shaking asked ResetERA.com for help in brigading her accounts after finding out she was alt-right alerting the GREATER CULTURAL SOCIAL NY / LA SCENE

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum

It's been like that all week.  I do my afternoon check in and see 5 new pages and expect Excel to have taken a Gamestop hostage and released her manifesto.
sigh

benjipwns

expect Excel to have taken a Gamestop hostage and released her manifesto.
they probably don't take threats over the phone seriously anymore

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
https://www.resetera.com/threads/female-overwatch-contenders-player-steps-down-from-team-after-conspiracy-from-male-players-up-reportedly-not-the-one-playing.91189/post-16552181

The way I viewed the situation wasn't very "journalistic" of me. I assumed that if she had joined the team that they had vetted her, and just because Reddit thought she was some random didn't indicate to me that it might be true. Players you've never heard of from soloq are accepted into the minor leagues for comp games all the time i.e. League of Legend's Academy teams.

I assumed that she was vetted. I don't think it's wrong of anyone to assume that she was because, well, you kind of expect an organization to do the bare minimum when picking up a player.

This is why everybody hates 'games journalism' and the 'community' surrounding it.
You assumed somebody had done some basic fucking fact checking so didn't fucking bother with your own.
Meanwhile everyone who read your piece assumed you did some basic fucking fact checking, so didn't bother with their own.

Next up, shit thats obviously untrue with even a cursory fucking glance at the statements made gets repeated as verbatim gospel across forums everywhere.

benjipwns

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
At this point I don’t even think women should be in games if people are going to find Fryea in GoW problematic.

She isn’t and I know with ree writing comes after you’ve combed over the text with ethics, but the character is a thematic double to kratos in every since of the way. She is his opposite. That’s her role in the story. All the way down to being a mother and well gee actin great motherly. You can argue it’s lame writing and easy, but there’s really nothing problematic unless you have just have to have a problem with women having any sense of firmiliar gender roles. But I guess have fun having a conitption fit over every female character ever I guess.

People.who have an issue with Freya seem like people who confuse "strong female character" with "flawless female character"

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
Wow at this rate "gaming journalism" is going to be as bad as regular "non-journalism" like at The Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-hackers-penetrated-us-electricity-grid-through-a-utility-in-vermont/2016/12/30/8fc90cc4-ceec-11e6-b8a2-8c2a61b0436f_story.html

I was gonna say that non-gaming journalism hasn't cultivated their own little bogeyman to deflect any and all criticism away from them, but then I remembered #fakenews
 :trumps

benjipwns

« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 06:04:25 PM by benjipwns »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Yikes...I feel like an idiot making this now...maybe mods should delete this and someone make a new one for the new scenario?
Someone made a new thread a it got locked in favor of updating this one. Not your fault though I dont think any of us saw this coming

I'm sure some did. I'm also sure they were swiftly banned.

benjipwns

Quote from: BDS
"Haha, it turns out they actually were justified in sexually harassing this person" is one hell of a take, guys.

Anti-Monitor

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
The picture is way too blocky to have been made this decade, yet it has Skyrim and shit

benjipwns

ResetERA.com's attempts at site slogans are always too wordy. This is why caravans of women and minorities are fleeing in hordes.

counterhit

https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-smash-bros-glitch-where-everyone-is-black.91346/

People make the obvious joke and some of them get buttblasted mad over it. Dangerously low levels of slick.