Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5830622 times)

Sman

Goddam nevermind this bitch has crazy eyes, and her channel is crazy

https://www.youtube.com/user/ashkid888

IDK, she's kinda cute, but boring to listen to.

She is not talking about conspiracies or invisible beings. She just has some austere/conservative PoVs on lifestyle. Not crazy, just not very popular views.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
That "I think a lot of super-promiscuous people are pretty unhappy deep down, and thinking finding more dick is a solution to that isn't making them any happier" YT chick thread is a pretty obvious difference between Era and oldGAF.

old GAF would have left it running as all those "wait, wtf, how much of a 'friend' are they if you need to check IG to recognise their face, and how much of a 'friend' are you that you're coming here to try and 'out' them instead of talking to them?" questions get asked, the OP would have kept digging, and would have probably ended up with a "I am a creepy hipster stalker muthafucker" tag, maybe a guest star cameo of her signing up to put him on blast, and an entry in the archives.

Era knows what a 'community' of hateful incel misanthropes they have cultivated just itching to go fucking harass somebody under the flag of Righteous Indignation, so leaving it open is Bad Optics, not because they give a fuck about her but because its just more ammo for the claims that Era are a bunch of hateful serial harassers.

Bringing up off-site drama is not allowed (unless you want to get someone banned over it, in which case it's still not allowed but we will ban them) :wag
©@©™

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
That "I think a lot of super-promiscuous people are pretty unhappy deep down, and thinking finding more dick is a solution to that isn't making them any happier" YT chick thread is a pretty obvious difference between Era and oldGAF.

old GAF would have left it running as all those "wait, wtf, how much of a 'friend' are they if you need to check IG to recognise their face, and how much of a 'friend' are you that you're coming here to try and 'out' them instead of talking to them?" questions get asked, the OP would have kept digging, and would have probably ended up with a "I am a creepy hipster stalker muthafucker" tag, maybe a guest star cameo of her signing up to put him on blast, and an entry in the archives.

Era knows what a 'community' of hateful incel misanthropes they have cultivated just itching to go fucking harass somebody under the flag of Righteous Indignation, so leaving it open is Bad Optics, not because they give a fuck about her but because its just more ammo for the claims that Era are a bunch of hateful serial harassers.

Bringing up off-site drama is not allowed (unless you want to get someone banned over it, in which case it's still not allowed but we will ban them) :wag

Yeah, they hate their low quality sources OPs and topics based off some guys tweet.

meanwhile,
https://www.resetera.com/threads/louie-can%E2%80%99t-c-k.91214/post-16527417

marrec

Was literally thinking about this earlier this morning
Typical marrec. He just wakes up and the first thing he does is hate women.

Completely wrong the first thing I do is pee

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
I'd say that some day Reset would learn that true morality doesn't come from knocking other people down, but from picking them up. But they'd say I was just mansplaining.
que

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
I met a girl once, literally shaking

spoiler (click to show/hide)
okay I didnt actually meet her i saw her across a room
[close]
:shaking :shaking :shaking :shaking
ど助平

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race

[close]
:shaking :shaking :shaking :shaking

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Goddam nevermind this bitch has crazy eyes, and her channel is crazy

https://www.youtube.com/user/ashkid888

IDK, she's kinda cute, but boring to listen to.

She is not talking about conspiracies or invisible beings. She just has some austere/conservative PoVs on lifestyle. Not crazy, just not very popular views.

No, she's definitely cray. No sane person makes a youtube video called "Thoughts on Consent" and another called "I'm a Misogynist?" Either she's pulling a calculated Alex Jones style long-con, or she is mentally unwell.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-to-deal-with-my-first-ever-relationship-breakup-im-depressed.91148/

Quote from: ATOMICJORGE, post: 16516102, member: 3840
after 1.7 years my ex broke up with me

we met only 4 times in person

:huh
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Welp, the herd is turning against Ellen now.

Get ready for homophobic remarks!

Why, because she had the very alt-right Rich Evans on her show?
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Welp, the herd is turning against Ellen now.

Get ready for homophobic remarks!

Wait, what happened?? :hyper
ど助平

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-to-deal-with-my-first-ever-relationship-breakup-im-depressed.91148/

Reminds me of a guy in an old GAF dating thread that was crying about his long-term girlfriend that had cheated on him.  It turned out that they had never actually met, even though they only lived 50 miles apart.  I pointed out how she was either catfishing him or using him as an emotional crutch for her real boyfriend, and I got a spastic wall of text back. 

The more I was on that thread, the sadder it became, as a lot of people on there had "relationships" with people that they barely met, much even really knew.

Cauliflower Of Love

Hating on queen Ellen on the most progressive forum.

jfc

What a fucking idiot. Ellen will undoubtedly be you do you to kevin hart, because she actually knows what humour is about.

Cauliflower Of Love

Cauliflower Of Love

god damn that thread is pathetic.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
BronsonLee is already gunning for that worst moderator of 2019 award. I'd say he's the front runner.
🤴

Uncle

• Have You Ever

Completely wrong the first thing I do is pee
on the nearest woman  :wag
Uncle

SmokyDave

I met an epileptic girl once....

Yeah, Parkinson’s works better, but I’m feeling soft today.
[close]

Cauliflower Of Love

lol

some random guy telling ellen she has no place to speak for gay people.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
Reminds me of the time I went to the movie theater to watch Ted. Some girl had an epileptic fit which managed to be the funniest part of the movie.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Why the fuck do they care who hosts the oscars?  :idont
🤴

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
They also care about who hosts The Game Awards tho.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
lol

(Image removed from quote.)

No, according to him, she doesn't have the right to speak for black LGTBQ people.  Let's go ahead and add race to the mix even though it has nothing to do with it.
:confused
ど助平

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Why do people like you not want me to exist???
ὕβρις

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
Ellen Degenerate

Cauliflower Of Love

Ellen Degenerate
i made that joke to a closeted girl and she was not gay.

lol

(Image removed from quote.)

No, according to him, she doesn't have the right to speak for black LGTBQ people.  Let's go ahead and add race to the mix even though it has nothing to do with it.

I think era are racists.

Cauliflower Of Love

welp

Cauliflower Of Love

i bet portia has a strap on

agrajag

https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-of-nintendo-podcast-episode-2-is-out-podcast-by-nintendo-era-community-members.91336/

Why isn't this thread getting locked for self-promotion? Huh? Explain that one SHOSTA

Cauliflower Of Love

when bernie wins 2012 the two posters on era are gonna flip out.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-of-nintendo-podcast-episode-2-is-out-podcast-by-nintendo-era-community-members.91336/

Why isn't this thread getting locked for self-promotion? Huh? Explain that one SHOSTA
You know what I would love?

I want to be in the woods, furiously masturbating. Above me, a military drone is fixed on my position. The operator is over 500 miles away, also furiously masturbating. He releases a laser guided Hellfire missile. As we both simultaneously reach climax together, I am disentegrated. Fuck yea.
每天生气

agrajag

You know what I would love?

I want to be in the woods, furiously masturbating. Above me, a military drone is fixed on my position. The operator is over 500 miles away, also furiously masturbating. He releases a laser guided Hellfire missile. As we both simultaneously reach climax together, I am disentegrated. Fuck yea.

Would you settle for the same scenario but the drone operator is TVC and the laser guided missile is filler?

shosta

There's a reason they call him filler.
每天生气

Bore Expert

Any updates on the prison piss mop?

What about Napoleon Skywalker?

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
Is Ellen on the shitlist now? or are they just progressively disappointed in her.

FStop7

Ellen is now a Nazi.  Dark times.  :fbm

Cauliflower Of Love

haha

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
Ellen: The Boogie2988 of the LGBT community. :(

Cauliflower Of Love

I hope he does hearty fuck off to the academy, right next to conan and ice cube.

SantaC

paprikastaude

Socalizing hierarchy from a reeee respective: Talk to a girl once, stalk her and leave chocolate on her table, try saving her from her toxic abusive relationship. Meet someone once, you're good friends, better check they don't have any problemtic content uploaded online (otherwise go back and report to the reee council). Meet someone more often than 2 times, you're clearly in a relationship.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
Lol i got banned for this. But the guy who called me a troll got away.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-god-of-war-2018s-treatment-towards-women-problematic-spoilers.91198/post-16545704
They had you pegged right though. ;)

Unless you weren't trolling, in which case you should probably look into some of the stuff the NeoGaf does in regards to bans.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-god-of-war-2018s-treatment-towards-women-problematic-spoilers.91198/post-16545704

User Banned (1 Week): History of trolling/feigning outrage and antagonizing other members
Absolutely op is right.

"I agree with everything the not banned or warned OP says"  = trolling and feigning outrage

agrajag

SantaC the boy (man) that cried wolf

:trumps

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
seems kind of in bad faith or cross forum drama to keep some sort of dossier on things people say to constantly evaluate what they really mean to the point you'll ban someone for saying something completely nothingburger

edit:
like, if you really want to get sony fanboys butthurt, you can just pick all of the outlets that didn't give GoW GOTY (and there were lots of them, much to the wailing and gnashing of teeth) as making the right choices in their totally fucking arbitrary lists

marrec

User Banned (1 Week): History of trolling/feigning outrage and antagonizing other members
Absolutely op is right.

"I agree with everything the not banned or warned OP says"  = trolling and feigning outrage

I think it was more the "Will never support another game from Santa monica studio again." which is an obvious troll.

Also, HISTORY, the same thing that will eventually damn me.

shosta

Now that SantaC is banned, he can spend more time fucking girls half his age.
每天生气

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
Quote from: Slayven
It really seems like beinga comedian is being in a cult.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/16547537

A yes, that crazy cult 95% of people in the world have joined, the Order of People without Sticks up their Ass.  They have that strange chant they use in mass.

sigh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

I think it was more the "Will never support another game from Santa monica studio again." which is an obvious troll.

Also, HISTORY, the same thing that will eventually damn me.

I dunno... "Oh, so x is now y? Will never support z again, also I knew x was y all along" would seem trollish on pretty much any forum that isn't restarea though.

Oh, so Ellen Degeneres is homophobic now? I'll never support Ellen again. Also, it was always obvious there was something off about her, the way she hid that her character on Ellen was gay for most of its opening run.

Occam

I think era are racists.

Of course they are. Believing in the existence of separate human races (aka racial theory) makes you a racist.

marrec

I think era are racists.

Of course they are. Believing in the existence of separate human races (aka racial theory) makes you a racist.

Everyone has a bit of racism, it's a spectrum disorder.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Quote from: Slayven
It really seems like beinga comedian is being in a cult.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/16547537

shosta

Dang, that guy sounds cool.
He left a perfectly good woman to do this! Shame.
每天生气

shosta

why are you talking to the weirdos in the trash thread
每天生气

agrajag

I think era are racists.

I genuinely don't understand why you are so hung up on this line.

The rest of the modern world will continue to operate no matter how much you continue to yell "You're Proving Hitler Right!" whenever someone even mentions race in regards to racial identity/inequality/politics etc.

You need to take off your edge.

Drink, jack off, and/or eat at Taco Bell. Do something.

it truly is bizarre, like an idée fixe. I think something like 70% of that dude's posts are raging about that one pet issue of his.

shosta

每天生气

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
They don't. They care that there's a chance to leverage someone's popularity to shit on them and feel superior.
que

stufte

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
https://www.resetera.com/threads/female-overwatch-contenders-player-steps-down-from-team-after-conspiracy-theory-from-male-players-that-doubted-her-existence.91189/

Fucking Gam-

ellie confirmed to be fake
https://www.resetera.com/threads/female-overwatch-contenders-player-steps-down-from-team-after-conspiracy-theory-from-male-players-that-doubted-her-existence.91189/page-6#post-16547954

:noooo

:sabu :point

So the people that were saying "hold up, there's something fishy about this" are definitely still women hating incels only doing it because THATS RIGHT, A GIRL PLAYING OVERWATCH, WATCH OUT BOYS, even though it turns out they were 100% correct in their suspicions?