Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5880055 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
User Banned (3 Days): Personal attacks against another member
Hey look, another person wishing thousands of people lose their jobs. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Who you choose to work for is not a consequence-free choice. I hope EA goes tits up for all their shit and I'm not going to have my opinion taken hostage by "think of the poor employees".
but the last night thread told me wishing people find ethical employment is fine?

benjipwns

OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
Reminder not to antagonize each other and be civil, please.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Have I entered a parallel universe where people say "call out sick" instead of "call in sick"?
I feel this pain.
每天生气

Uncle

• Have You Ever
When I want to avoid work I call in slick
Uncle

BikeJesus

/ourgirl/ responds to rejectera incel.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
User Banned (3 Days): Personal attacks against another member
Hey look, another person wishing thousands of people lose their jobs. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Who you choose to work for is not a consequence-free choice. I hope EA goes tits up for all their shit and I'm not going to have my opinion taken hostage by "think of the poor employees".
but the last night thread told me wishing people find ethical employment is fine?

Defending developers when their game's artistic vision is accused of being transgressive

:nope

Defending developers who exploit customer's behavioural addiction in order to sell digital items

:ohyeah

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
Considering the source for this thread seems affiliated with content we would not allow on the forum, this thread is closed to further replies.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/skill-up-delets-cod-blops4-review-video-due-to-post-launch-monetisation.91020/page-10#post-16513350

Video game forum does not want to discuss video game news.

benjipwns

/ourgirl/ responds to rejectera incel.

this is what D i Z was talking about regarding white women, fucking traitor "ally"

agrajag

she said both sides, get her!

:gamergate

benjipwns

Considering the source for this thread seems affiliated with content we would not allow on the forum, this thread is closed to further replies.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/skill-up-delets-cod-blops4-review-video-due-to-post-launch-monetisation.91020/page-10#post-16513350

uh, shouldn't they be banning the guy for derailing the thread about something entirely off-topic from a completely separate YouTube account and be telling everyone to get back to the topic of microtransactions like the first eight pages?

shosta explainamatize
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 09:18:12 PM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

I kinda feel like, review "SCORES" should be withheld until 6 months in.

Write a brief review of it initially, but try to be neutral in the tone.
but what's the downside?

agrajag

she's trying to establish a middle ground between incels and third wave feminists. Oh Turtlenecks, you sweet summer child.

BikeJesus

uh, shouldn't they be banning the guy for derailing the thread about something entirely off-topic from a completely separate YouTube account and be telling everyone to get back to the topic of microtransactions like the first eight pages?

Well they keep giving me channels to sub to, so I can't be too upset.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
gamergator, nazi, alt right, incel.

it's like they are conscious of the burn out time of each boogieman du jour so have to give it a soft reboot to keep it fresh.

i had colonialist earmarked to be the next mark of the slickless but it never really ramped up.

benjipwns

"colonialist" has too positive of underlying historical nature in the United States, it wouldn't be as effective as in Yurop

Averon

What comes after incel?

shosta

shosta explainamatize
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.
每天生气

Uncle

• Have You Ever
What comes after incel?

volcel

as in all things, we look to Japan to see our future
Uncle

benjipwns

vorecel

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
excelsiorf

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
bit OT but what's happening on opa ages these days? feel like we've eaten their lunch a bit with some of our recent acquisitions, with Nu Gaf eating the other half.

Jansen

benjipwns

bit OT but what's happening on opa ages these days? feel like we've eaten their lunch a bit with some of our recent acquisitions, with Nu Gaf eating the other half.
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-official-neogaf-introduce-yourself-thread.1460728/page-11#post-253606694

benjipwns

AfterEllen had already been cast out for being taken over by "TERFs" so it's not surprising that DuringEllen has finally come out as alt-right too.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
Good. Let Ellens career be over.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/after-stepping-down-from-hosting-the-oscars-kevin-hart-set-to-appear-on-ellen.91180/post-16558086

:goty2

Quote from: RedMercury
I don't see how that isn't a threat, just because you say something as a "joke" doesn't mean it can't be threatening, and either way it's an awful thing to say so it doesn't really matter.

Knock! Knock!

RedMercury: Who's there.

UPS

RedMercury: Leave me and my two children alone you racist thug!
sigh

BikeJesus

https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-a-surprise-twist-oscars-open-to-kevin-hart-return.91426/

Popcorn.gif

"Oscars Open to Kevin Hart Return – If Comedian Says the Word"

Quote from: weekev
Is the word fa**ot? Cos I believe he already said that.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 11:26:40 PM by BikeJesus »

clothedmacuser

Time to boycott the oscars.  And the golden globes.  And the Screen Actors Guild, Grammys, BAFTA, Critics' Choice Awards, Kids' Choice Awards, Teen Choice Awards, and Screen Actors Guild. 

You know, like I do every year.
sigh

benjipwns

this is all a coordinated alt-right distraction to hide the fact that Disney's Marvel's Black Panther probably won't be nominated for Best Picture

The reactions in the Kevin Hart being called back by the oscars is exactly what is wrong with era. So stuck up and obnoxious that there is no forgiveness. Hate stays stubbornly in their hearts and nothing else matters

Jansen

https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-i-would-highly-recommend-yall-volunteer-at-a-food-bank-or-a-food-pantry.91429/#post-16559738

Quote from: Byakuya769, post: 16559738, member: 25558
I do it every month. It’s whatever.

So cool

benjipwns

I don’t like when people use properties they don’t own
:derp

clothedmacuser

there's something humbling about helping out those in need. Like super humbling. You start taking moral inventory of yourself and what your priorities and what you're doing with your life. Even if these people are religious, be humble and help them out and maybe they'll say a prayer for you

Do they not realize the poor, dumb, illiterate, sheep fuckers, might just vote republican?      :reeeee

You just fed a bunch of racists to spread hatred!
sigh

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
https://www.resetera.com/threads/female-overwatch-contenders-player-steps-down-from-team-after-conspiracy-from-male-players-up-confirmed-not-the-one-playing.91189/page-12

This thread follows the same process many other threads follow:

- something “outrageous” happens in the face of social justice
- RE freaks out
- turns out to be a hoax
- pages of “it sucks because racists/sexists will bring this up next time something outrageous happens” posts

agrajag

Sorry bork, but Mandark said I have to post this here

Quote from: Wilsongt
McConnell just wants to stack the courts to fuck everyone. Not play interference for a toddler.

If AOC has a good mentor and really starts studying and brushing up on foreign and domestic policy by the time Beto's eight years are over...

She will be a juggernaut to deal with.

It's a wrap folks, this dude has looked into his crystal ball and we're getting a Beto/AOC reigns of terror for 12, maybe 16 years.

shosta

The most hilarious part of that is even remotely believing that AOC has any kind of mentorship with established politicians who'll teach her the craft
每天生气

agrajag

The most hilarious part of that is even remotely believing that AOC has any kind of mentorship with established politicians who'll teach her the craft

Nancy Pelosi mentoring AOC

:dsp

YASS QUEENS x 10.00000000E+29

benjipwns

The prospect of considering Paul Ryan an “equal” to Obama or Trump would have been absurd, but I can’t help viewing the Speakership that way with Nancy holding the gavel. Is it my bias showing or does she actually elevate the position above what Ryan (and perhaps Boehner) were capable of?

I just feel like America has an actual leader again. Someone at the highest level of government who has the will and the power to right the ship.
*vomits to death*

benjipwns

*continues vomiting until nothing but bones*

benjipwns

*somehow is able to start vomiting up bone through bone*

agrajag

They are kinda treating Pelosi like they did Hilldawg circa 2016. She's just missing a catchy nickname.

benjipwns

*resurrects to continue vomiting to death condemned forever like prometheus*

agrajag

there there Benji, just let Empress Pelosi guide you into the light.

:taylor

benjipwns

:dead

benjipwns

George Lucas was right. This is Episode 3 all over again.

In a more serious note...what the fuck. This is really scary.
The prequels are going to be seen as political masterpieces akin to MGS2 in the gaming community.

What a time to be alive
this website is the worst

why am i reading it, who caused this

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
They are kinda treating Pelosi like they did Hilldawg circa 2016. She's just missing a catchy nickname.

Isn't Pelosi older than Hillary?

Just use Abuela again.

Himu

Is fgc era healthy? And are the users happy with era?
IYKYK

thetylerrob

I don’t think so. The street fighter thread is absolute trash.

Himu

I don’t think so. The street fighter thread is absolute trash.

Is it people begging for more SF3 characters lol.
IYKYK

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.

The prequels are going to be seen as political masterpieces akin to MGS2 in the gaming community.

What a time to be alive

It’s not  :lucas ‘s problem that you can’t understand the CHILD LEVEL IDEAS presented in his movies  :bedroomeyes

Margs

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
COME TO ME, BENJI! YOU CANNOT

ESCAPE THE FUTURE ERA CHOSE!

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
Pelosiwise?

benjipwns

User Banned (1 Week): Sexism

Sexism towards men does not and can not exist, bucko.
ResetERA.com's war on women continues. The caravans are running out of buses.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
spoiler (click to show/hide)
lol you actually clicked all that shit  :neogaf :umad :sabu :success
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
What's even worse about clicking all that shit is that it's making my WiiU struggle.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX

VomKriege

• Do the moron

What a time to be alive

I mean it's the forum where wrestling is discussed like geopolitics and geopolitics like wrestling so...
ὕβρις