Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5897473 times)

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP.
« Reply #51600 on: January 03, 2019, 04:43:18 PM »
https://steamcommunity.com/games/460790/announcements/detail/1721962968917170170

:phil :phil :phil
:rejoice :rejoice :rejoice
:phil :phil :phil

PC Wins again. This must mean Sega finally broke Atlus Japan. :lawd :whew

Can't wait for Sony folks on GAF 2.0 to twist themselves in knots about this.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
https://www.resetera.com/threads/police-pursuit-in-los-angeles-suspect-has-evaded-4-pit-maneuvers-ran-over-pedestrian.91115/page-8#post-16515218

Quote from: Yoshimitsu126
Its' basically over.

NOTHING IS OVER. NOTHING! YOU JUST DON'T TURN IT OFF

Propagandhim

Honestly I was hoping for the dog scenario

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
I'm not surprised that this kind of life-and-death voyeurism attracts the worst quality of people

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
 :drudge
Also, I think it's important to note that just because I won't be voting for Warren in the Primaries, does not mean I don't think that Warren isn't a great politician and an extremely effective progressive senator. I just don't think she's right for the job of President.
  :drudge

of course MARREC doesn't support women, OF COURSE!  :doge

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
marrec is such a bitch

Propagandhim

You guys aren't going to believe this shit when the news gets to you...phew

I mean, I'm getting some crazy fuckin Intel and this shit is huge..

This is legit unreal.  Can't even get my head around this....

I gotta see the look on your faces, because nothing is going to prepare you....

...for these amazing savings.  Astro Bot Rescue Mission is 10% off at participating retailers.  Now's your chance to own what critics are saying is the definitive VR experience for the PSVR.  Game on!

https://twitter.com/SavinTheBees/status/1080925662725062656

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
Am I on Neogaf? As soon as a woman asks for power you're all laughing with Trump.

:playa

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
marrec is such a bitch

marrec is the good kind of bitch and you are the bad kind of bitch

Cauliflower Of Love

Cauliflower Of Love

omg that song is terrible

:neogaf

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
 :exxy

Jansen

Damn James spader really let himself go

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
Quote from: Hecht
If you think someone is an alt, report it. Otherwise, stop this nonsense. Plenty of users on the site do not post frequently.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/16486321

I'm sure this directive from a Admin with be brought up in other threads and written into the TOS

Edit:

Quote from: Mist, new Admin
It doesn't seem like this thread has any real chance of getting back on track.

Or not.  Lost to the sands of time.
sigh

Jansen

Mist
Love & Respect

On reeee? Lmao

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
Mist
Love & Respect

On reeee? Lmao

*Terms and Conditions apply.

stufte

Oh shit, did they just take their super nazi finding method away? Prominent members on suicide watch. News at 11.

Normalizing low post counts. smh.

Cauliflower Of Love

Quote from: Hecht
If you think someone is an alt, report it. Otherwise, stop this nonsense. Plenty of users on the site do not post frequently.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/16486321

I'm sure this directive from a Admin with be brought up in other threads and written into the TOS

Edit:

Quote from: Mist, new Admin
It doesn't seem like this thread has any real chance of getting back on track.

Or not.  Lost to the sands of time.

nows the time for the alts!

Cauliflower Of Love

I wonder how many more alts the admin has on there.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

I think that's a given. Would you want to interact with the crazies on that site and have to deal with people that can't separate an official role on the site and your personal opinions?

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
Oh shit, did they just take their super nazi finding method away? Prominent members on suicide watch. News at 11.

Clearly the administration is capitulating. Now minorities are leaving in ..., wait whats higher than droves?

stufte

Clearly the administration is capitulating. Now minorities are leaving in ..., wait whats higher than droves?

Caravans.

Cauliflower Of Love

I think that's a given. Would you want to interact with the crazies on that site and have to deal with people that can't separate an official role on the site and your personal opinions?

yes

Caravans.

This is too offensive to not quote and laugh at.

:taylor

zepblackstar

MULTITUDES!

clothedmacuser

Hordes.
sigh

Jansen

Quote from: Maxina, post: 16519356, member: 23649
Uh oh. Some people aren’t gonna be happy cause “more swords REEEE”.

REEE just triggers the fuck out of the staff :heh

Jansen

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-to-deal-with-my-first-ever-relationship-breakup-im-depressed.91148/

Quote from: ATOMICJORGE, post: 16516102, member: 3840
I will try to be short on the description because it hurts me to write this words but I will answer any question you have

From 2016 to 2018 I had my first serious relationship at the age of 21 to 22 (I'm 23 she broke up with me 7 months ago) and after 1.7 years my ex broke up with me

this was a long distance relationship (8 hours drive distance) we had good moments together but due to the distance

we we're not able to do much, most of our time was spent doing things online like playing games or watching netflix, we met only 4 times in person (25 days max tops)

I was always the one travelling to her state and home she never came (the only time she came was a few months ago and she didn't told me since we we're no longer a couple)

She helped me with tons of stuff of my work trust me she was great but there we're a lot of problems and the relationship became toxic for example I had angry issues where I couldn't control myself (nothing violent and it was only online but I was an ass sometimes) she never told their parents about us 1.5 years later in the relationship from time to time we had jealous issues etc

What hurts me more is that there we're a lot of stuff we couldn't do now she is with another guy (also long distance relationship) she has blocked me from all social media whatsapp changed her name (which was originally changed to something meaning our union) etc

My hands are cold while I'm writing this and my throat also hurts, I have been dating a girl for 3 months and she is great but we are not a couple yet I feel like I haven't get over my ex yet

What can I do? :(

I wanted to make this post months ago but I never found the courage to do it

ALSO I still share him my Xbox account for the game sharing and Gold, I also don't now what to do with the gifts she gave to me, and I have 3 AC games from her I want to give the games back but she doesn't answer me on Discord anymore

Cauliflower Of Love

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-to-deal-with-my-first-ever-relationship-breakup-im-depressed.91148/

Quote from: ATOMICJORGE, post: 16516102, member: 3840
I will try to be short on the description because it hurts me to write this words but I will answer any question you have

From 2016 to 2018 I had my first serious relationship at the age of 21 to 22 (I'm 23 she broke up with me 7 months ago) and after 1.7 years my ex broke up with me

this was a long distance relationship (8 hours drive distance) we had good moments together but due to the distance

we we're not able to do much, most of our time was spent doing things online like playing games or watching netflix, we met only 4 times in person (25 days max tops)

I was always the one travelling to her state and home she never came (the only time she came was a few months ago and she didn't told me since we we're no longer a couple)

She helped me with tons of stuff of my work trust me she was great but there we're a lot of problems and the relationship became toxic for example I had angry issues where I couldn't control myself (nothing violent and it was only online but I was an ass sometimes) she never told their parents about us 1.5 years later in the relationship from time to time we had jealous issues etc

What hurts me more is that there we're a lot of stuff we couldn't do now she is with another guy (also long distance relationship) she has blocked me from all social media whatsapp changed her name (which was originally changed to something meaning our union) etc

My hands are cold while I'm writing this and my throat also hurts, I have been dating a girl for 3 months and she is great but we are not a couple yet I feel like I haven't get over my ex yet

What can I do? :(

I wanted to make this post months ago but I never found the courage to do it

ALSO I still share him my Xbox account for the game sharing and Gold, I also don't now what to do with the gifts she gave to me, and I have 3 AC games from her I want to give the games back but she doesn't answer me on Discord anymore

I'm sure she's thinking about the games while getting drilled.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

agrajag

Cauliflower Of Love

ludocentrists, mechanical play

Like, this is a term used for jokes, but whoever uses those words, kill yourself.

e: https://ideas.repec.org/a/foj/journl/y2016i1p48-59.html

oh god

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Meanwhile on twitter....

https://twitter.com/oysterFAKE/status/1080991964227489792

Using sesquipedalian words doesn't make you look smart to smart people. It just makes you look like a try hard.
que

Jansen

Quote from: ATOMICJORGE, post: 16523730, member: 3840
Just talked to her 5 minutes ago via Whatsapp messages I told her I can't keep sharing my Xbox Live account and library because I need to move on with my life

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-to-deal-with-my-first-ever-relationship-breakup-im-depressed.91148/#post-16523730

Would be hilarious if she changed the password before him :rofl

Cauliflower Of Love

This is not the stinkles i recognize.

being an llc, i think they are trying to get away with impersonating people.

i haven't seen stinkles mentioned in the _______ papers, but this might be a good lead.

Propagandhim

Meanwhile on twitter....

https://twitter.com/oysterFAKE/status/1080991964227489792
(Image removed from quote.)

Using sesquipedalian words doesn't make you look smart to smart people. It just makes you look like a try hard.

Obnoxious praxis

Rman

With "friends" likes these who needs enemies lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-i-discovered-my-friend-has-a-secret-mra-youtube-account.91196/#post-16524689

Who talks about their friends behind their back and then post videos of her to strangers on a forum?

Cauliflower Of Love

i like how mods arent bothering with posting why lock threads anymore.

Rman

i like how mods arent bothering with posting why lock threads anymore.
They just added it.

Cauliflower Of Love

This definitely falls under cross forum / offsite drama and is not the kind of thing we'd like to stoke here.

:lol

stoke

:neogaf

I like volimar, cause it's obviously humourus. Sorry if I put you on blast volimar.

BikeJesus

So who is the chick? Curious how mild her content is and how overblown OP made it seem. Slide it in my DM's.

Propagandhim

Did he say he had to check her Instagram to make sure he recognized her?  This is some random Twitch streamer "friend" he's subbed to, isn't it.  And her leading a "double life" is basically just her not posting updates on her discord server.

ashep

https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-surviving-r-kelly-the-artists-alleged-abuse-and-music-are-undeniably-intertwined.90548/

13 replies.

13 replies for a dude who literally fucks children. Meanwhile make a thread for Ninja, Joe Rogan or Louis C.K. and you'll get 1000 replies in a day, screeching into the abyss about what horrific assholes they are.

Yet a megastar who married a child and peed on another - ON TAPE - barely raises an eyebrow.

Oh of course it doesn't take long for the "media don't care about victims who are women of colour" argument to rear its head, but aren't our noble reseterans above that sort of racial ignorance? Shouldn't they be lining around the block to crucify this guy?

Or maybe, just maybe, is it less to do with the fact that the victims are black women, and more to do with the fact that the perpetrator isn't a white man?

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Look, how can I be woke if I'm calling out a black guy?  :social
que

Rman

Did he say he had to check her Instagram to make sure he recognized her?  This is some random Twitch streamer "friend" he's subbed to, isn't it.  And her leading a "double life" is basically just her not posting updates on her discord server.
Youtube. Not Twitch.

Cauliflower Of Love

https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-surviving-r-kelly-the-artists-alleged-abuse-and-music-are-undeniably-intertwined.90548/

13 replies.

13 replies for a dude who literally fucks children. Meanwhile make a thread for Ninja, Joe Rogan or Louis C.K. and you'll get 1000 replies in a day, screeching into the abyss about what horrific assholes they are.

Yet a megastar who married a child and peed on another - ON TAPE - barely raises an eyebrow.

Oh of course it doesn't take long for the "media don't care about victims who are women of colour" argument to rear its head, but aren't our noble reseterans above that sort of racial ignorance? Shouldn't they be lining around the block to crucify this guy?

Or maybe, just maybe, is it less to do with the fact that the victims are black women, and more to do with the fact that the perpetrator isn't a white man?

I'm starting to think that lore started a joke forum

Polari

• Hello darkness my old friend I come to talk to you again
Look, how can I be woke if I'm calling out a black guy?  :social

lol, it's like that Kevin Hart thread. For example:

These are bad things to say, but come the fuck on.
This trend of digging deep into peoples' accounts and finding dirt from almost a decade ago to expose & shame them is disgusting.
People can change, or at least change their opinions about things in this span of time. This kind of shit cost people their job all the time because some smartasses think they are supersmart detectives.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/old-homophobic-kevin-hart-comments-surfaced-update-oscars-request-apology-kevin-declines.85336/post-15682342

In the Louis CK thread that kind of apologist behaviour would have been a permaban.

Cauliflower Of Love

Look I'm not gonna imply anything but if :

what does your "socials" entail when r kelly stuff is dominating?

stufte

Look I'm not gonna imply anything but if :

what does your "socials" entail when r kelly stuff is dominating?

Socials is a euphemism for his penis.

Cauliflower Of Love

ok im joining resetera for once.

find me username

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
So who is the chick? Curious how mild her content is and how overblown OP made it seem. Slide it in my DM's.

There's only one video in the NeoGAF thread:

Watch how calm she is and then look at the post from the RE thread.  :lol

Quote from: Illithid Dude
First thread I saw was called "Why Women Cheat..." I knew what to expect, I just wanted confirmation. Lot's of guys talking about how women are inferior to men, etc etc.

Then I saw the video....

And I realized... this looks just like a friend of mine. I went on her IG. I checked the video. I looked back on her IG. Holy shit. This is my friend. This is my friend, friends with all my liberal fashion friends in NY, part of that circle, with a quasi-Alt Right YouTube account making videos catering to MRA types. And not only that, she has TEN THOUSAND SUBSCRIBERS. I was shocked. Flabbergasted. And at 4am, suddenly not tired at all. I texted my friends. Was I the only one not to know about this? I texted some friends but it was too late in LA and too early in NY for anyone to respond. So I forced myself to go to bed.

Woke up this morning. Dozens of texts. Shock. Surprise. Nobody knew. I was the first to discover this. ______ had been leading a double life, even her best friend wasn't aware. Performative wokeness on one end, Alt Right Queen on the other. And she's gaining subscribers by the second - up to 14k now. The comments on her videos are insane. MRA and Red Pill types using her as validation for their own shitty perspectives. And she's engaging with them, agreeing with them. She knows what she's doing. I'm still in shock. I'm shaking even as I write this. This is slowly starting to spread through my friend group and the greater social NY / LA scene. But it's still early. As far as I know, ______ hasn't yet been made aware that her secret is out. Will keep y'all updated as the situation progresses.

Hmm...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 11:44:18 PM by bork »
ど助平

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Her, when her "liberal" friends found out

每天生气

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
This is slowly starting to spread through my friend group and the greater social NY / LA scene
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
The video was just removed  :lol
ど助平

clothedmacuser

And thus the lives of a dozen idiots would forever be changed.  Let us curr.
sigh

stufte

REE driving women off popular platforms again I see.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
And thus the lives of a dozen idiots would forever be changed.  Let us curr.

were you in shock and shaking as you wrote this
ど助平

Cauliflower Of Love

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Try introducing mechanical play into your bedroom to spice things up, brehs.  :-*
©@©™