Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5907416 times)

Jansen

Re: Other Forums |OT| The Desperation For Outrage
« Reply #56760 on: January 26, 2019, 08:30:29 PM »
Quote from: ListeningGarden, post: 17276000, member: 1766
A conservative douche bag would want me and my friends dead or as good as dead. I cannot really care about what they perceive, let alone for some absolutely fictional situation as you've just described.

I'm fighting to survive, but I sure don't see Patton sending people my way to drop me a couple grand. I do believe there is something to the idea of 'killing with kindness', however, there are people far more deserving of having willing donors sent their way than a racist bigot. That people in here are more willing to condemn those worried more for the suffering of non-shitty people is deeply distressing.

These dudes are so full of s*** how many of them are actually fighting to survive on a day-to-day basis

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #56761 on: January 26, 2019, 08:30:47 PM »
bigots have rejected their humanity when they chose to be bigots
https://www.resetera.com/threads/patton-oswalt-donate-to-help-pay-medical-bills-of-guy-trolling-him-on-twitter-and-prompts-others-to-do-the-same.95556/post-17275865

Jesus fuck, you'd think the guy was a KKK member or something

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #56762 on: January 26, 2019, 08:43:57 PM »
Selfish assholes.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #56763 on: January 26, 2019, 09:06:48 PM »
Quote from: ListeningGarden, post: 17276000, member: 1766
A conservative douche bag would want me and my friends dead or as good as dead. I cannot really care about what they perceive, let alone for some absolutely fictional situation as you've just described.

I'm fighting to survive, but I sure don't see Patton sending people my way to drop me a couple grand. I do believe there is something to the idea of 'killing with kindness', however, there are people far more deserving of having willing donors sent their way than a racist bigot. That people in here are more willing to condemn those worried more for the suffering of non-shitty people is deeply distressing.

These dudes are so full of s*** how many of them are actually fighting to survive on a day-to-day basis

Fighting to survive - Not having Netflix until dad gets off his lazy, alt right 70 year old ass and posts their allowance.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #56764 on: January 26, 2019, 09:18:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bill-maher-lashes-out-after-stan-lee-comments-insults-superhero-fans-and-kevin-smith.95833/post-17274860

:bobby

Quote from: El Bombastico, post: 17274860, member: 2235

Quote from: Televator, post: 17271958, member: 7130
What’s Maher’s Era account?

Bobby  Roberts

Quote from: El Bombastico, post: 17277315, member: 2235

Quote from: UnpopularBlargh, post: 17275881, member: 9920
Nah. Bobby isn't an asshole.

You aren't up to date with current events, are you?

:rofl

I see Bill Maher is still completely out of touch on this.  :doge
ど助平

kingv

« Reply #56765 on: January 26, 2019, 09:19:52 PM »
I can't think of a single piece of entertainment media that's not conservative

Being entertained is an individualist activity, saying what makes me happy in this moment, rather than thinking collectively about what problems I could be helping to solve instead

Being entertained means deciding your own pleasure is worth more than aiding actual people suffering around the world

Wrong.

Destiny II is a communist manifesto. You need other people to achieve you goals, and the chance at great rewards is identical regardless of your overall performance compared to the rest of your team.

kingv

« Reply #56766 on: January 26, 2019, 09:27:19 PM »
Let the witch hunt continue!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-are-some-examples-of-conservative-right-wing-leaning-films-shows-games-eg-ghostbusters.95831/

You know, I’m pretty sure this is true, and that dan Akroyd and them have actually said that over regulation and was one of the themes in the movie.

Notice that the main human bad guy that sets in motion the worst part of the ghosts is from the EPA. It’s not really a hidden theme at all and doesn’t really warrant a video, imo.

In 1984, Reagan was super popular. Everyone was a free market conservative.

Those glory days of a really strong economy under Reagan are actually probably why the GOP is at all competitive. Reagan, of course, would probably be a blue dog Democrat by today’s standards.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #56767 on: January 26, 2019, 09:30:38 PM »
I can't think of a single piece of entertainment media that's not conservative

Being entertained is an individualist activity, saying what makes me happy in this moment, rather than thinking collectively about what problems I could be helping to solve instead

Being entertained means deciding your own pleasure is worth more than aiding actual people suffering around the world

Wrong.

Destiny II is a communist manifesto. You need other people to achieve you goals, and the chance at great rewards is identical regardless of your overall performance compared to the rest of your team.

Is this before or after you go to the Loot Box Store and give all your money to a megacorp. :yuck
©@©™

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #56768 on: January 26, 2019, 10:24:02 PM »
When he said communist he meant Deng Xiaoping Theory.

Jansen

« Reply #56769 on: January 26, 2019, 10:30:50 PM »
Quote from: excelsiorlef, post: 17275311, member: 330
I'm Canadian. I'm saying the feel good, inspirational framing of the story is dystopian.

And I mean if the man hadn't been a racist/bigot who decided to troll/harass Oswalt he would never have gotten funding.

It is in  a way a direct result of his racism/bigotry that he is getting treatment. Instead of just simply getting treatment because health care is a right.

I'm Canadian

Fuck off dude

Jansen

« Reply #56770 on: January 26, 2019, 10:34:54 PM »
Quote from: Acorn, post: 17278577, member: 2313
It would be beautiful, no more millionaire/billionaire asshole conservatives.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/biopics-about-serial-killlers-shooters-murderers-cant-it-create-or-encourage-new-tragedies.95948/#post-17278577

And mods have posted itt

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #56771 on: January 26, 2019, 10:46:02 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/heres-why-gina-rodriguez-is-currently-receiving-criticism-from-the-black-community-for-her-actions-statements-concerning-black-issues.95800/page-2#post-17253190

"I'm curious - and please I don't mean to derail but it seems like this sentiment is a part of the issue(s) people have with Gina - but as a white man, I don't fully understand the mechanism by which minorities are judged to be light/dark-skinned. When does a Latinx person become "dark-skinned" and a black person become "light-skinned"? How are these determinations made?"

No one in that thread is going to respond to this are they?
Jack Remington alt not slick

benjipwns

« Reply #56772 on: January 26, 2019, 10:47:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-i-probably-am-going-to-have-to-kill-myself-soon-and-im-terrified-but-i-have-to-love.93381/page-7#post-17251781

Quote from: LexingtonKruger, post: 17251781, member: 40855
I just finished riding the subway and I felt like everyone was such a total stranger and the world was so cold.

I don't know what to do.
become that weirdo that talks to strangers on the subway i guess

PogiJones

« Reply #56773 on: January 26, 2019, 10:48:48 PM »
Liked for posting a clickable link

benjipwns

« Reply #56774 on: January 26, 2019, 10:55:33 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-is-it-latin-folk-are-uncomfortable-or-dont-want-to-talk-about-race.95854/

Probably because they don't want to be told that the issues they face aren't as bad as they could be.

That person has to be taking the piss with all that latin@ shirt, right?
same poster:

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

benjipwns

« Reply #56776 on: January 26, 2019, 10:58:45 PM »
Quote from: NoName999, post: 17264331, member: 24827
Meanwhile, there's a topic about an teenager who's donating his lifetime supply of peanut butter to government workers who AREN'T ASSHOLES
i think i'll be the judge of that part

benjipwns

« Reply #56777 on: January 26, 2019, 11:06:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/patton-oswalt-donate-to-help-pay-medical-bills-of-guy-trolling-him-on-twitter-and-prompts-others-to-do-the-same.95556/post-17276105

Quote from: The Kree
More pseudo intellectual bullshit designed to encourage the coddling of known bigots because "good people and bad people are exactly the same."
Fuck outta here with that. You know fuck all about me.

:gladbron
We know you like to lecture people about coddling bigots.
It’s literally life and death for minorities but we’re monsters ‘cause we’re sick of white bigots getting rewarded for being cunts.
I’m sick of white cultural bullshit reinforcing itself. I’d rather not engage with it tbh.
they talk about everything being literally life and death so much that my sides hurt

agrajag

« Reply #56778 on: January 26, 2019, 11:07:38 PM »
how much fucking peanut butter did he have stocked up  ???

Jansen

« Reply #56779 on: January 26, 2019, 11:15:58 PM »
]

Quote from: Funkbrotherdee, post: 17279159, member: 33717
Honestly mate I don’t wanna make a value judgment on ya. I get what youre saying. Im thankful everyday for our system.

America needs to take care of its people regardless of who they are. I doubt anyone is arguing against it.

Racists are frequently rewarded and given power over minorities. Too often we’re lectured about being too mean or confrontational while racists get all the understanding in the world.

It’s really frustrating to see people huff their own farts over donating to some arsehole who would vote against the very thing that would help them.

Yall clutch your pearls at us but it’s not like we have any power here. Dudes still 30 grand richer and I’m still a distinguished black fellow ‍♂️

Got to respect the commitment to self-flagellation

https://www.resetera.com/threads/patton-oswalt-donate-to-help-pay-medical-bills-of-guy-trolling-him-on-twitter-and-prompts-others-to-do-the-same.95556/page-11#post-17279159

benjipwns

« Reply #56780 on: January 26, 2019, 11:34:40 PM »
he won a lifetime supply from a grocery store, so i assume it's more like, he just can get as much as he wants forever or until they go out of business

that's usually how those work, and like after your first two months of binging on free peanut butter you barely get any ever again

those usually aren't transferable though, you can void the deal by making explicit that you're getting it for other people...i think in this case they probably won't do anything, especially since he's an austic kid trying to help out

benjipwns

« Reply #56781 on: January 26, 2019, 11:35:55 PM »
austic as in the actual kind, caused by vaccines

not as in the ResetERA.com poster kind, caused by undetected brain lesions

agrajag

« Reply #56783 on: January 26, 2019, 11:37:57 PM »
he won a lifetime supply from a grocery store, so i assume it's more like, he just can get as much as he wants forever or until they go out of business

that's usually how those work, and like after your first two months of binging on free peanut butter you barely get any ever again

those usually aren't transferable though, you can void the deal by making explicit that you're getting it for other people...i think in this case they probably won't do anything, especially since he's an austic kid trying to help out

fact check: the dude who tried to do that at bk got his all you can eat card revoked and was banned from going there

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #56784 on: January 27, 2019, 12:03:42 AM »

Do whatever makes you happy, I would get no enjoyment from having my shitbox tounged I don't think and I'm not over the moon with the idea of giving, but I would if my wife wanted me to I guess.

Or maybe you could tell your wife no?  I'm guessing the Kimbo Slice mo-fo they paid $500 to "play" for the night would order him to do it anyway.  Why not pretend to like giving?

sigh

agrajag

« Reply #56785 on: January 27, 2019, 12:10:05 AM »
https://twitter.com/NESbot_OT/status/1089370576228155397

:nsfw

thread started by the guy who likes to walk around caked in his own shit

clothedmacuser

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 12:27:36 AM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #56787 on: January 27, 2019, 12:41:18 AM »
OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
Please do not use this thread to discuss the terms Latino, Latinx, Latin@, etc. If you would like to discuss them, you may create a thread. Otherwise, please respect other posters' use of these terms.
OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
Please do not use this thread to discuss the terms Latino, Latinx, Latin@, etc. If you would like to discuss them, you may create a thread. Otherwise, please respect other posters' use of these terms.
plus a bunch of new bans for it :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #56788 on: January 27, 2019, 12:42:52 AM »
User Banned (Duration Pending) Racism

A Latin person being ignorant and slightly racist maybe? Shocked!

Ps: just say Latin. Like no one is gonna think ancient Rome. I mean Latin America is around...people from Latin decent etc.

benjipwns

« Reply #56789 on: January 27, 2019, 12:43:53 AM »
User Banned (3 Days): Inappropriate Commentary

Maybe appealing to an entire generation of americans by giving clear, material reasons and solutions to the shittyness of their lives is not enough for the party's woke-capitalists. Until he has squirting fangirls like Beto, I fear you might be right.
:dead

benjipwns

« Reply #56790 on: January 27, 2019, 12:46:17 AM »
User warned: unprovoked hostility and personal attack

You are a known Trumper troll.
I guess you're just supposed to strongly imply this rather than outright say it?

benjipwns

« Reply #56791 on: January 27, 2019, 12:47:07 AM »
omg going in the bernie thread was worth it for this gif

clothedmacuser

« Reply #56792 on: January 27, 2019, 12:50:29 AM »
User Banned (Duration Pending) Racism

A Latin person being ignorant and slightly racist maybe? Shocked!

Ps: just say Latin. Like no one is gonna think ancient Rome. I mean Latin America is around...people from Latin decent etc.

I prefer to think that ban as "Pending Racism."

We can't catch him now for racism, but it's sure to occur soon.
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #56793 on: January 27, 2019, 12:54:20 AM »
This is all from just the same page as that gif :lol
Quote from: Mercury Fred
That would mean supporting a candidate who's also progressive with race and issues around sexism. Bernie's not a progressive.
The incessant negativity about Bernie in this place continues to be bewildering to me. As if he was Trump 2.0 or something. I'm not American, but I really liked him back in 2016, and he probably would've beaten Trump...
If anything, he's Ron Paul 2.0, which in some ways is worse.
First of all he is not a democrat. He is an opportunist who is in it for the attention more so than most other politician. He also doesn't believe that white people can be racist
So is Bernie the Rubio of 2020, where for a singular message robot with potential to go far he bungles it

required AOC posts in thread about anything:
Yesss.

US needs a socialdemocrat considering AOC isn't running.
You have to be at least 35 to run for president, so in 2024/2028 [AOC will] most likely run. Until then she'll be building up a legacy and clout in congress.

Unless the laws get amended by then...
AOC is not going to endorse Bernie with his history on addressing racial issues. If Bernie owns up to his failings on race and has a clear message on how people of color are still worse off than their white counterparts at every income level, then I can see AOC supporting him.

Smart money is on her not supporting anyone in the primaries because she holds more leverage by not being a wedge in the party.

benjipwns

« Reply #56794 on: January 27, 2019, 12:56:11 AM »
Quote from: Cheebs
isn't that polling only democratic voters?
Which are the only voters that matter in a primary.
Cheebs, you fucking idiot, there are plenty of states that allow independent voters to vote in the D primary, you fucking LIVE IN ONE, and we fucked up your queens win LAST TIME. And if Trump has no competition there will be even more of us voting in the Dem primary this time.

benjipwns

« Reply #56795 on: January 27, 2019, 12:56:54 AM »
Let him stay independent this time and not glom onto the DNC for money and ballot access.
ahahahaha, this is the last thing you want son :rofl

agrajag

« Reply #56796 on: January 27, 2019, 12:58:30 AM »
looking forward to their meltdowns when AOC endorses Bernie

benjipwns

« Reply #56797 on: January 27, 2019, 01:00:52 AM »
actually that Cheebs post is even worse, independents pushing Bernie past Hillary in the primary caused Hillary to ignore Michigan while Trump won with essentially the Bernie primary map

benjipwns

« Reply #56798 on: January 27, 2019, 01:02:19 AM »
so you're judging candidates by the things they say now huh
is that what you've come to
underrated post :lawd

benjipwns

« Reply #56799 on: January 27, 2019, 01:04:24 AM »
Yeah, saying that the South shouldn't count because they're not the Democratic base.

Only to turn around a try to worship the white working class, also not part of the Democratic base.
Well, except for all the times the Democratic Party wins, but other than that...

benjipwns

« Reply #56800 on: January 27, 2019, 01:05:41 AM »
the best part about Morrigan and incelsiorlef being the most buttmad in this thread are that they're both Canadian, and Morrigan is even worse, French Canadian

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #56801 on: January 27, 2019, 01:06:22 AM »

Are you sure it's not just 52 coupons they hand you at the start of the year and you're supposed to get 1 every week because that's a reasonable amount for one person to consume but in reality you use them all up after 6 months or so

Because that's what happened for me
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #56802 on: January 27, 2019, 01:07:29 AM »
Generic Dem is polling over 50%.
Most anyone could win against Trump, including Sanders.
ResetERA.com where every election is babby's first election as an expert twitter reading insider

benjipwns

« Reply #56803 on: January 27, 2019, 01:09:57 AM »
Are you sure it's not just 52 coupons they hand you at the start of the year and you're supposed to get 1 every week because that's a reasonable amount for one person to consume but in reality you use them all up after 6 months or so

Because that's what happened for me
thanks for self-doxxing

but i didn't actually check the details of the story, the kid did have like a crate full of peanut butter though in all the pictures, i assume it was primarily as a visual like when lottery's do gigantic checks or whatever

yes, coupons are common, but i have seen at stores where you have an account they are now putting it on the account so it just auto-coupons the items for free, no idea about this store

benjipwns

« Reply #56804 on: January 27, 2019, 01:12:24 AM »
Guess he actually did get a shitload of peanut butter:
Fifteen-year-old Eric "Bean" McKay loves peanut butter so much, he eats PB&J on an English muffin for all three meals every single day. So when Lidl peanut butter went on sale for 78 cents, his mom stocked up with 72 jars.

"Like many kids with autism, he's sensitive to textures and self-regulates his food," Bean's mom, Tracy, wrote on Twitter. The Virginia teen was thrilled by the amount of peanut butter the family had and accepted the challenge of finishing 72 jars.

Bean labeled each jar with a number. It took him nearly a year to get through all of them, but he finally got to jar number 72 in October. The teen then tweeted to the grocery store chain about his peanut butter feat.

https://twitter.com/BeanPhilosopher/status/1052011757307396096

Bean explained that he finished all of the jars his mom bought, adding: "My mom says it's time for you to have another peanut butter sale."

The tweet got Lidl's attention, and they told Bean if he could get 72,000 retweets, representing the 72 jars of peanut butter, the company would give him a lifetime supply. In the meantime, Lidl sent 72 more jars to tide him over.

https://twitter.com/LidlUS/status/1052675840511799296

Bean got to work on his new goal of reaching 72,000 retweets. After about three months, Bean not only hit the goal, he exceeded it — he currently has 76,000 retweets on his initial tweet to Lidl.

"Congrats Bean! We're over the moon that you reached your goal," Lidl tweeted to the teen. "The Lidl elves have just received a fresh shipment with your name on it! Could you stop by our warehouse tomorrow?"

Bean went to the Lidl warehouse in Fredericksburg, Virginia to claim his prize. The first batch he received is about 5 years' worth of peanut butter, WTOP reports. Even Bean, who loves peanut butter and eats it for every meal, knows that's an insane amount of the sweet spread. So he decided to give away some of his supply.
. As a result, any federal employee who is not being paid because of the government shutdown can pick up three free jars of peanut butter at the Lidl store in Dumfries, Virginia.

benjipwns

« Reply #56805 on: January 27, 2019, 01:14:12 AM »
little does he know the fine print on his deal says he has to go lead a genocidal space war against the Buggers

agrajag

« Reply #56806 on: January 27, 2019, 01:14:16 AM »
what about federal employees with peanut allergies? That autisty asshole

benjipwns

« Reply #56807 on: January 27, 2019, 01:15:04 AM »
what about federal employees with peanut allergies? That autisty asshole
hopefully they're Republicans

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #56808 on: January 27, 2019, 01:15:55 AM »
Guess he actually did get a shitload of peanut butter:
Fifteen-year-old Eric "Bean" McKay loves peanut butter so much, he eats PB&J on an English muffin for all three meals every single day. So when Lidl peanut butter went on sale for 78 cents, his mom stocked up with 72 jars.

"Like many kids with autism, he's sensitive to textures and self-regulates his food," Bean's mom, Tracy, wrote on Twitter. The Virginia teen was thrilled by the amount of peanut butter the family had and accepted the challenge of finishing 72 jars.

Bean labeled each jar with a number. It took him nearly a year to get through all of them, but he finally got to jar number 72 in October. The teen then tweeted to the grocery store chain about his peanut butter feat.

https://twitter.com/BeanPhilosopher/status/1052011757307396096

Bean explained that he finished all of the jars his mom bought, adding: "My mom says it's time for you to have another peanut butter sale."

The tweet got Lidl's attention, and they told Bean if he could get 72,000 retweets, representing the 72 jars of peanut butter, the company would give him a lifetime supply. In the meantime, Lidl sent 72 more jars to tide him over.

https://twitter.com/LidlUS/status/1052675840511799296

Bean got to work on his new goal of reaching 72,000 retweets. After about three months, Bean not only hit the goal, he exceeded it — he currently has 76,000 retweets on his initial tweet to Lidl.

"Congrats Bean! We're over the moon that you reached your goal," Lidl tweeted to the teen. "The Lidl elves have just received a fresh shipment with your name on it! Could you stop by our warehouse tomorrow?"

Bean went to the Lidl warehouse in Fredericksburg, Virginia to claim his prize. The first batch he received is about 5 years' worth of peanut butter, WTOP reports. Even Bean, who loves peanut butter and eats it for every meal, knows that's an insane amount of the sweet spread. So he decided to give away some of his supply.
. As a result, any federal employee who is not being paid because of the government shutdown can pick up three free jars of peanut butter at the Lidl store in Dumfries, Virginia.

If the company doesn't mind him giving it to federal employees for free (since they gave it to him for free): Good on him for looking out for others. But he's probably violating their agreement.</nitpicking>

benjipwns

« Reply #56809 on: January 27, 2019, 01:17:26 AM »
it sounds like the company actually did the putting up of the three free jars on their own, based on his idea, "taking it out of his supply" when it's really just cheap free PR to bring them into the store

clothedmacuser

« Reply #56810 on: January 27, 2019, 01:18:17 AM »
This is all from just the same page as that gif :lol
Quote from: Mercury Fred
That would mean supporting a candidate who's also progressive with race and issues around sexism. Bernie's not a progressive.
The incessant negativity about Bernie in this place continues to be bewildering to me. As if he was Trump 2.0 or something. I'm not American, but I really liked him back in 2016, and he probably would've beaten Trump...
If anything, he's Ron Paul 2.0, which in some ways is worse.
First of all he is not a democrat. He is an opportunist who is in it for the attention more so than most other politician. He also doesn't believe that white people can be racist
So is Bernie the Rubio of 2020, where for a singular message robot with potential to go far he bungles it

required AOC posts in thread about anything:
Yesss.

US needs a socialdemocrat considering AOC isn't running.
You have to be at least 35 to run for president, so in 2024/2028 [AOC will] most likely run. Until then she'll be building up a legacy and clout in congress.

Unless the laws get amended by then...
AOC is not going to endorse Bernie with his history on addressing racial issues. If Bernie owns up to his failings on race and has a clear message on how people of color are still worse off than their white counterparts at every income level, then I can see AOC supporting him.

Smart money is on her not supporting anyone in the primaries because she holds more leverage by not being a wedge in the party.

This is what happens when you ban, stifle, drive away, all the people smart and patient enough to explain high school civics.
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #56811 on: January 27, 2019, 01:20:24 AM »
this is my favorite all time store giveaway:

agrajag

« Reply #56812 on: January 27, 2019, 01:22:00 AM »
https://twitter.com/MichaelBeatty/status/1089221321039466502

that smug, condescending smirk makes me want to punch a million nazi's  :punch

spoiler (click to show/hide)
the apostrophe's for our autisty friend occam
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #56813 on: January 27, 2019, 01:24:21 AM »
that's not the best NBA tickets giveaway though, just the best store giveaway

the best NBA giveaway was when the Clippers gave away tickets to "underprivileged youth" with a racist looking ad in the paper :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #56814 on: January 27, 2019, 01:25:38 AM »

they did this multiple times, this is probably the least racist one they ran

agrajag

« Reply #56815 on: January 27, 2019, 01:26:28 AM »
pretty sure the Clippers had worse scandals involving racism

benjipwns

« Reply #56816 on: January 27, 2019, 01:27:28 AM »
pretty sure the Clippers had worse scandals involving racism
you're just jealous that you don't have one of those beautiful black bodies for Donald Sterling to show off to his guests

benjipwns

« Reply #56817 on: January 27, 2019, 01:27:45 AM »
I'll take people who don't understand policy at all but talk about it anyway for 400, Alex

May I ask what 400 means?

benjipwns

« Reply #56818 on: January 27, 2019, 01:28:56 AM »
lol at people mad at dude posting this: