Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5828316 times)

marrec

Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #13560 on: June 13, 2018, 04:13:12 PM »
*puts on his Sherlock Holmes hat*

She was sitting down
he tried to get her to perform oral sex. She claims when she refused, Jamie struck her in the face with his penis.
Her face must have been in really close proximity to his penis in any case.

:ohhh

You just outting your tiny penis breh

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13561 on: June 13, 2018, 04:13:45 PM »
I wonder if it's physically impossible for Nintex to ever #BelieveWomen.
I believe pretty much all the stories about Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein and other creeps.
With Jamie Foxx I'm not saying it didn't happen just that this description of the event is leaving out some of the details that would make it more believable.

In any case if Jamie is a serial dick slapper more allegations are bound to show up. These are usually not one time offenders. 
🤴

marrec

« Reply #13562 on: June 13, 2018, 04:15:29 PM »
 :goty2 :goty2 :goty2

Switters

« Reply #13563 on: June 13, 2018, 04:17:48 PM »
Whose dick did you suck afterwards tho

YUM Brands Cheesy gordo penga
troll

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13564 on: June 13, 2018, 04:30:53 PM »
This is why i'm going to be a lifelong celibate. That way if I ever get #metoo'd, I can subpoena all the attractive women who offered to fuck me throughout my life, and my lawyer can ask the jury if that is really the behaviour of a man who would use his penis to slap a woman's face.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #13565 on: June 13, 2018, 04:31:33 PM »
newsfeed

Propagandhim

« Reply #13566 on: June 13, 2018, 04:34:57 PM »
I love YUM brands - Afterall, who doesn't want A World with More Yum!  Is there anyone here who can enlighten me on any upcoming products and services at participating YUM retailers and resellers?

Propagandhim

« Reply #13567 on: June 13, 2018, 04:35:09 PM »
I love YUM brands - Afterall, who doesn't want A World with More Yum!  Is there anyone here who can enlighten me on any upcoming products and services at participating YUM retailers and resellers?

Hey man, yeah..uh...I got a few minutes so let me help you out.

Just off the top of my head there's this fantastic new slow roast and pressure -fried chicken at KFC, complete with all the 11 herbs and spices you love from the colonel called The Delicioso.    It's supposedly going through area testing in November, so call the executive office for details on how to participate.  I'll send you that number through a PM if you haven't found it in 2 minutes.

Also, there's the new Fiesta Pie at Pizza Hut.    Let me ask, are you a meat lover?  Do you love the taste of char-sizzled sausage upon a bed of crunchy bell peppers, sautéd mushrooms, and a mozarella and asiago cheese combo?  Can you say Cha-ching with a side of Mo' Money, Mo' money, mo' money!   At YUM, they really know meat lovers and they do right by them.  Since this is a gaming board, i recently learned that if you use the a little "Cheat code" on the coupon page, "PizzaPwns"  you can get 2 Meat Lovers pies, that's right - you can double your order  for an extra $5.99.  Don't be a noob:  Game on!

Also, just throwing this shit out there because I think it's pretty cool - Since 2006, Yum! Brands has served as the corporate sponsor of the Kentucky Derby.

Anyway, thanks for enjoying these products the way I enjoy these products when I'm in the mood for something affordable and delicious like the Siesta Con Carne at Midwest Taco Bell locations.   

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13568 on: June 13, 2018, 04:43:22 PM »
If it was legal to park in handicapped spots, but considered poor manners like not tipping at a restaraunt, would you do it?

agrajag

« Reply #13569 on: June 13, 2018, 04:43:37 PM »

She was sitting down
he tried to get her to perform oral sex. She claims when she refused, Jamie struck her in the face with his penis.

or he has a giant BBC

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #13570 on: June 13, 2018, 04:50:25 PM »
Everyone single person who was part of in living color has slapped their dick on someone's face, there's not way around it.

Especially J Lo.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #13571 on: June 13, 2018, 04:55:00 PM »
Stop presenting as able bodied, it's offensive to distinguished mentally-challenged fellows.

marrec

« Reply #13572 on: June 13, 2018, 04:55:25 PM »
If it was legal to park in handicapped spots, but considered poor manners like not tipping at a restaraunt, would you do it?

I mean, I used handicapped pooping stalls

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #13573 on: June 13, 2018, 04:55:28 PM »
people use the handicapped stalls all the time in the bathroom.
每天生气

marrec

« Reply #13574 on: June 13, 2018, 04:57:39 PM »
Whenever someone rolls by in a wheelchair while I'm pooping in a handicap stall I just yell out really loudly "HEY SOMEONE STOLE MY WHEELCHAIR"

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #13575 on: June 13, 2018, 04:58:00 PM »
people use the handicapped stalls all the time in the bathroom.

Only because they consume american cheese.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13576 on: June 13, 2018, 05:04:04 PM »
Whenever someone rolls by in a wheelchair while I'm pooping in a handicap stall I just yell out really loudly "HEY SOMEONE STOLE MY WHEELCHAIR"

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #13577 on: June 13, 2018, 05:04:44 PM »
horrible cac foods endorsed by this thread's pasties in the past few days:
- mayonnaise
- American "cheese"
- ketchup on hotdogs

agrajag save us
每天生气

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #13578 on: June 13, 2018, 05:12:22 PM »
I get Elijiah Wood and young Sean Penn a lot. A friend in high school very insistently said I looked like the SAW killer, as well
you look like a young toucan sam, breh  ::)
ya moms looks like a glazed donut after i leave the money on the dresser biaaaaatch

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #13579 on: June 13, 2018, 05:13:29 PM »

Hey man, yeah..uh...I got a few minutes so let me help you out.

Just off the top of my head there's this fantastic new slow roast and pressure -fried chicken at KFC, complete with all the 11 herbs and spices you love from the colonel called The Delicioso.    It's supposedly going through area testing in November, so call the executive office for details on how to participate.  I'll send you that number through a PM if you haven't found it in 2 minutes.

Also, there's the new Fiesta Pie at Pizza Hut.    Let me ask, are you a meat lover?  Do you love the taste of char-sizzled sausage upon a bed of crunchy bell peppers, sautéd mushrooms, and a mozarella and asiago cheese combo?  Can you say Cha-ching with a side of Mo' Money, Mo' money, mo' money!   At YUM, they really know meat lovers and they do right by them.  Since this is a gaming board, i recently learned that if you use the a little "Cheat code" on the coupon page, "PizzaPwns"  you can get 2 Meat Lovers pies, that's right - you can double your order  for an extra $5.99.  Don't be a noob:  Game on!

Also, just throwing this shit out there because I think it's pretty cool - Since 2006, Yum! Brands has served as the corporate sponsor of the Kentucky Derby.

Anyway, thanks for enjoying these products the way I enjoy these products when I'm in the mood for something affordable and delicious like the Siesta Con Carne at Midwest Taco Bell locations.   

You forgot to log out of your alt, benji.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #13580 on: June 13, 2018, 05:41:18 PM »
- mayonnaise
- American "cheese"
- ketchup on hotdogs

agrajag save us

Is he the guy pretending to be a "chef"
:O

agrajag

« Reply #13581 on: June 13, 2018, 05:52:50 PM »
- mayonnaise
- American "cheese"
- ketchup on hotdogs

agrajag save us

Mayonnaise is French, you uncultured brute

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #13582 on: June 13, 2018, 06:23:24 PM »
That's the funny part; the attempt to sound like a cultured food snob by putting down mayonnaise.

It's eggs and oil you dolts.

I only eat aioli  :snob
^_^

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #13583 on: June 13, 2018, 06:26:56 PM »
Milkshake Duck, Cheeseburger Shark, new Taco Platypus spotted.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/albert-einstein-racism-travel-diaries-china-japan-zeev-rosenkranz-a8397226.html

theoretical physics are now problematic.  :'(

nudemacusers

« Reply #13584 on: June 13, 2018, 06:29:29 PM »
That's the funny part; the attempt to sound like a cultured food snob by putting down mayonnaise.

It's eggs and oil you dolts.

I only eat aioli  :snob
I do like how everyone and their mom now serves aioli on sandwiches in lieu of a provincial condiment like mayonnaise. Honey boo boo eats that. :holeup
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #13585 on: June 13, 2018, 06:31:35 PM »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/albert-einstein-racism-travel-diaries-china-japan-zeev-rosenkranz-a8397226.html

theoretical physics doesn’t tweet well so there probably won’t be much traction.  :rollsafe
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13586 on: June 13, 2018, 06:47:05 PM »

Let's grade all historic figures on the purity test scale.

Brianne Wu = good
Everyone else = Nazi

Sorry FDR. You were clearly a racist Nazi. Your memory will be erased from history by president Warren.
Ghandi was such a mansplainer. NO diety status for him anymore IMO
🤴

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #13587 on: June 13, 2018, 06:56:43 PM »
FDR wasn't a Nazi, he rounded up people of Japanese descent and put them in concentration camps instead.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #13588 on: June 13, 2018, 06:59:53 PM »

I have to admit, his quotes did sometimes raise an eyebrow

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I also fucking hate chinese people"

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13589 on: June 13, 2018, 07:07:51 PM »
FDR wasn't a Nazi, he rounded up people of Japanese descent and put them in concentration camps instead.
That's what every country in WW2 did. The Brits locked up the Italians/Germans or kept them on close watch.
You could never know who the spies were. Especially because Hitler and the Japanese did a rallying cry to the migrants imploring them to 'come home' to the fatherland or represent their countries overseas.

That's partly where the significant fascist movements in the Netherlands, Norway, UK and US came from. The same sort of political upheaval had kept France in disarray prior to the war and allowed Hitler to annex Austria and Czechoslovakia.

Erdogan to this day is still using this tactic with Turks living in Germany and elsewhere in Europe. Rallying them to the Turkish cause either with financial support, rallies or protests.
🤴

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #13590 on: June 13, 2018, 07:16:07 PM »

Sounds like the dude went to China

:O

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #13591 on: June 13, 2018, 07:22:02 PM »
Einstein probably thought 95% of the population was an idiot
What

Kara

« Reply #13592 on: June 13, 2018, 07:26:24 PM »
That's what every country in WW2 did. The Brits locked up the Italians/Germans or kept them on close watch.
You could never know who the spies were. Especially because Hitler and the Japanese did a rallying cry to the migrants imploring them to 'come home' to the fatherland or represent their countries overseas.

https://calisphere.org/exhibitions/essay/8/relocation/

The argument you're making isn't supported by what happened, and to whom.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:34:23 PM by Kara »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13593 on: June 13, 2018, 07:35:44 PM »

She was sitting down

ど助平

nudemacusers

« Reply #13594 on: June 13, 2018, 07:37:20 PM »

Sounds like the dude went to China
or a tourist buffet line.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13595 on: June 13, 2018, 08:04:34 PM »

Einstein was a weeaboo.
By contrast to his prejudice against the Chinese, Einstein speaks positively of the Japanese, who he praises as “unostentatious, decent, altogether very appealing”.
:expert
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13596 on: June 13, 2018, 08:11:11 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/under-which-us-president-did-the-best-games-release.48964/
:ryker

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Of course the answer is Clinton.

"Special moves are not as vital to success as in the previous games.  M. Bison is the ultimate key to success- press down and R simultaneously, to get through the game quickly."

"The battle between the Nintendo 64 and the Playstation will be directly related to players' choices between Super Mario 64 and Resident Evil."

"[Resident Evil] is virtually-impossible without the hint book."
[close]
ど助平

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #13597 on: June 13, 2018, 08:25:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-brother-is-a-lying-liar-who-lies-and-im-getting-fed-up.48952/
Incoming BlogERA, but I need some advice on how to approach this man before I blow a gasket. To be clear, he's 21 and I'm 22, so we're not quite as old as some of the regulars here, but old enough that I thought we'd be over this preteen-level shit.

I've known for some time now that my brother is someone who'll not only lie right to your face, but play the victim when you confront him with clear evidence of his lies. This really came to a head yesterday, however, when I was looking for our Switch. We split the cost between us, but he's hardly used it since beating BotW because he got hooked onto Fortnite on the PS4. (EDIT: This is really not that relevant of a detail in the story, I'm not mad that he wanted to play with the Switch. I only go into so much detail about this particular incident because it represents the kind of inane petty lies I have to deal with, I'm not torn up about the Switch itself.)

Of course, as you all know, Fortnite launched on Switch yesterday after Nintendo's E3 presser. I was at work until 6 pm ET, but when I got home I looked for the system because I wanted to download Hollow Knight ASAP. I couldn't find it where I last left it, though, so I went to him and asked relatively pleasantly if he'd used it. He looked me straight in the eyes and told his first lie, responding that he hadn't used it in months.

His second lie happened when I told him that I was only asking him because Fortnite had just come out. I asked if he knew that and he said that he'd had no idea. He doesn't keep his finger on the pulse of gaming news so I believed that; he sounded sincere about it.

I went on to absolutely turn the place upside-down. I looked everywhere it might have been, everywhere it couldn't have been, I spent hours roaming around the house. I knew it had to be at home and that I hadn't forgotten it somewhere because the case I bought for it was still there, and I would never take the Switch out without it. He was sitting down, watching some show on his laptop, unwilling to even lift a finger to help.

Finally I ask him if he was sure he hadn't seen it, and he started accusing me of forgetting it somewhere and that I should calm down because I was disturbing him. At this point I was pretty sure that he must have known where it was because it made no sense that I hadn't found it after hours of looking, so I harshly reply that if he wasn't going to help, I didn't want his opinion. I didn't out and out accuse him of having it or having lost it, however, because that clearly wasn't going to help and I'd have looked foolish if I turned out to be wrong.

I spend another half hour looking for the damn thing before going to bed. He starts work earlier than I do, so he was already gone when I woke up. I went to work, came back home, and started looking for it again when I notice that it was back in its dock. I asked him where he'd found it, and he said that he found it right under my desk. As you can imagine, I'd already looked under there, and I told him as much. As he started to tell me that I was an idiot for having missed it, I opened his account on the Switch and looked at his play activity, and noticed that it said that Fortnite was last played '23 hours ago', which was before I'd even started to look for it and asked if he knew about Fortnite. I don't think he knew the Switch kept tabs on this, because it seemed like he honestly thought that he'd hoodwinked me.

I pointed this fact out immediately, baffled that he'd lie so unabashedly, going so far as acting like I'd lost it, and let me wander around the house for hours when he'd used it not even a day ago. He yelled that I had been 'mean' yesterday, even though I'd asked him about it before the more heated exchange. He left for 'the gym', slamming the door in my face.

I'm just kinda floored right now, ERA. He's had a history of doing this, but this is the first time he's told such a multifaceted lie and had it unraveled in less than a day. I feel foolish for even giving him the benefit of the doubt, and how quickly that was taken advantage of.

I know the usual replies to a thread like this starts with posts like, "Well, we don't know your brother like you do OP, so we can't really help here," which is understandable. I guess what I'm asking is if you've had similar experiences, and if so, how have you handled them?

Get in fights with your brother (who you still live with and apparently split the cost of a 300$ console with) about Fortnite for Switch at age 22, brehs

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #13598 on: June 13, 2018, 08:36:17 PM »
I’d rather drink anaerobically putrefied hobo liver that’s been cooking inside a basketball sitting in the sun than let mayo pass my lips.
serge

nudemacusers

« Reply #13599 on: June 13, 2018, 08:39:46 PM »
no1curr
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Jansen

« Reply #13600 on: June 13, 2018, 08:44:14 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-kind-of-crazy-how-much-ea-has-burned-nintendo-fans-nintendo-ny-crowed-reaction.48970/

So I was watching the Nintendo NY reactions to the Direct, very positive environment, Smash hype was huge.

When the third party sizzle wheel was happening everyone was cheering for all the third party games (including Just Dance) being show off...Other then Fifa, when Fifa was shown all there was was booing.

Like it's kind of insane that went from "unprecedented partnership" to where we are now. I would love if someone sat down with both Nintendo and EA reps and just go straight to the point and ask them what happened.

never learn

TVC15

« Reply #13601 on: June 13, 2018, 09:11:34 PM »
no1curr

I don’t wash none. And when I get hungry, I eat my own snot. I been wearin’ these clothes since winter. I don’t even take my dick out my pants to piss most times, unless it’s in some cunt’s face. Or all over a cocksucker like you. What I usually do is park mah truck in the sun with the light comin’ in and piss my pants up somethin’ terrible. Yeah, boy, all that nice hot stuff, running down my leg, and squirmin’ my ass around in it…I got worms, boy – had ’em ever since I was a kid. But I won’t get rid of ’em cause I like the way they make my asshole itch. I gotta drink a lot of mojitos and eat a lot of pizza pies and French fried potatoes to keep a gut like this and all them little fuckers fed. I got a hairy ass and it sure cakes up crusty. But I just don’t believe in wipin’ when I got a freaky little son of a bitch like you to eat it out for me. Now, do you curr ‘bout that?
serge

nudemacusers

« Reply #13602 on: June 13, 2018, 09:20:18 PM »
you always know exactly what to say to stop me from staying mad at you :uguu
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

tummyfat

« Reply #13603 on: June 13, 2018, 09:45:08 PM »
I want white Americans to feel the same shame about the 50s Germans feel about Nazi times.

TVC15

« Reply #13604 on: June 13, 2018, 09:47:53 PM »
I want white Americans to feel the same shame about the 50s Germans feel about Nazi times.

Fuck off. I feel too ashamed about the 2010s to spare any shame cycles for the fucking 50s.
serge

FStop7

« Reply #13605 on: June 13, 2018, 10:06:19 PM »
Man I was sure that Jamie Foxx was gay as all hell.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #13606 on: June 13, 2018, 10:13:42 PM »
You say that like he ain't pounding dick left and right.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #13607 on: June 13, 2018, 10:25:43 PM »
These weren't "migrants" or even first generation Asian-Americans (or Germans/Italians a few of whom were also interned but not at the same percentage), these were for the most part full-fledged American citizens, born in the United States, and a significant chunk had never even visited Japan. Not some random dude who showed up on December 6th, 1941 fresh from Japan, but entire families whose lives were seized from them including their homes, their jobs, their freedom of movement, etc.

Generally, any actual Japanese spies were allowed to continue operating because we had cracked their codes and regularly continued to. Spies were traditionally rounded up only after they stopped providing useful information to the countries reading their messages.

https://calisphere.org/exhibitions/essay/8/relocation/

The argument you're making isn't supported by what happened, and to whom.
Remarkably, even as early as the Truman administration parts of the government discussed an apology and reparations for the internment. That's how much they knew it was fucked up despite what legal rulings they obtained for it. Both that administration and the Eisenhower one wanted to take care of it when it would be less costly as part of the ramping down the war state, but as the actions against Communists ramped up they didn't want to set any precedents that might be used later like when that stupid Supreme Court and Harding Administration started allowing free speech by the Reds back in the 1920s. And by the time of the JFK/LBJ/Nixon administrations they didn't want anything to do with it really. Especially what with that whole civil rights movement thing.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #13608 on: June 13, 2018, 10:31:49 PM »
for Elvis?

TVC15

« Reply #13609 on: June 13, 2018, 10:45:39 PM »
Man I was sure that Jamie Foxx was gay as all hell.

He turns up for the homo once a year or so on trashy blind item sites.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 11:31:32 PM by TVC 15 »
serge

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #13610 on: June 13, 2018, 11:27:18 PM »
Who’s to say he hasn’t cockslapped a few dudes for refusing to go down on him as well? It’s 2018, etc.
©@©™

Jansen

« Reply #13611 on: June 13, 2018, 11:29:29 PM »

agrajag

« Reply #13612 on: June 14, 2018, 12:17:17 AM »
 mayo sandwich

Jansen

« Reply #13613 on: June 14, 2018, 12:29:38 AM »

Jansen

« Reply #13614 on: June 14, 2018, 12:30:31 AM »

agrajag

« Reply #13615 on: June 14, 2018, 12:46:55 AM »

agrajag

« Reply #13616 on: June 14, 2018, 12:47:17 AM »

agrajag

« Reply #13617 on: June 14, 2018, 12:52:59 AM »

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #13618 on: June 14, 2018, 12:58:35 AM »
Leper this filth  :oreilly

Jansen

« Reply #13619 on: June 14, 2018, 12:59:42 AM »
Seriously tho mayo on a hamburger is nasty.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
but peanut butter on a burger is good
[close]