Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5893464 times)

BisMarckie

Re: The Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash
« Reply #22440 on: July 21, 2018, 10:21:43 PM »
Don't really want to see a detailed look at ticket sales during Beckenbauer's reign as coach to be honest.

Btw. that dude has completely disappeared from the face of the earth after the media reported about corruption leading to the 2006 World Cup bid. He was everywhere as a pundit, and now he is just gone. :lol

Boredfrom

« Reply #22441 on: July 21, 2018, 10:22:02 PM »
Feel that Lindsay Ellis should be smarter than going full Reee in James Gunn given how transparent it is that she wants to lick semi woke Hollywood producers. Or at least I don’t see the angle “because Trump” is going to work when she is shilling for Twilight and Megan Fox.

She's just a GOTG fangirl. I'm a fan of hers but it's definitely her liking the guy and his movies more so than disagreeing with the firing on some moral standpoint. She's been hypocritical before.

I mean, I don’t agree with her in a lot of things but she seems to know her stuff, so I’m surprised she is going full in.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
In contrast, Red Letter Media, that has also expressed appreciation for Gunn, has just said: “lol Disney”
[close]

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #22442 on: July 21, 2018, 10:25:59 PM »
infinity stones are just a ripoff of chaos emeralds

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #22443 on: July 21, 2018, 10:33:37 PM »
In contrast, Red Letter Media, that has also expressed appreciation for Gunn, has just said: “lol Disney”
[close]
surprising considering they've long been strong alt-right leaders

Boredfrom

« Reply #22444 on: July 21, 2018, 10:35:48 PM »
[close]
surprising considering they've long been strong alt-right leaders

[spoiler.] It’s all part of the plan. [/spoiler]

Edit: OH SHIT!

Jansen

« Reply #22445 on: July 21, 2018, 10:37:01 PM »
User Banned (24 Hours): Body-shaming, history of inappropriate commentary
User Banned (3 Days): History of downplaying the influence of harassment campaigns
User Banned (Permanent): Downplaying and trying to rationalise a hate movement and bigotry. Junior account.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #22446 on: July 21, 2018, 10:38:44 PM »
Disney fired Gunn. At some point, companies like Disney or Facebook or even the NFL need to be held to account for collaborating with Nazis.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/disney-severs-ties-with-james-gunn-after-controversial-tweets.56755/page-99#post-10654108
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #22447 on: July 21, 2018, 10:41:32 PM »
Quote from: ZattMurdock
"Would you, in the same circumstance, want to go back to the same employee?"

Yes, because the Guardians as we know it are James Gunn's babies as much as Marvel's. This hasn't come from Feige, Marvel Studios and even Iger. This came from Alan Horn, he was played by the alt-right. I would give my babies a proper send-off and then move on to different pastures. What Disney did today opens a very bad precedent, so while I want Gunn to come back and finish Vol. 3, what he needs to do afterwards is literally to audiction his director skills for the highest bidder, and WB would be crazy to not give him the creative freedom he'd require to world build the DCU. But right now, the Guardians need Gunn. This isn't about the company making an awful decision, but a passion project that needs to overcome alt-right bullshit.
Quote from: Chumley
The actual PR disaster is his firing and if more celebrities back him the only way out of it will be to re-hire him. If it winds up becoming Mike Cernovich vs Chris Pratt, who do you think is going to win? With every passing day the story becomes more clear and the image that Disney sided with the alt-right more glaring (wether you believe that’s true or not).
He's DEFINITELY coming in support of Gunn. Maybe not publicly, but he definitely is talking. Pratt is a big star thanks to Guardians, but I'm not expecting Pratt to speak up publicly. I bet that Feige, Pratt and literally EVERYONE ELSE is on Gunn side. This will be solved. I'm happy to see him getting the outpour of support he deserves though. Almost 15k signatures now.
I'm sure that Pratt is having WORDS behind the scenes. Trust me on that. Bet the same goes to Feige.
I'm not talking out of my ass. :)
Quote from: ZattMudock
The petition is just one manifestation of James Gunn's support. It looks even better on Twitter. We won't let these assholes win.
Quote from: ZattMudock
LMFAO. The voting happens next Friday. The shareholders voting. Anyone that follows closely threads about this here know that I know my stuff when it comes to the merger. I'm confident that two weeks - if not less than that - this will be sorted out.

this guy is amazing

LionPride

« Reply #22448 on: July 21, 2018, 10:43:51 PM »
Zatt's always been a fucking idiot

BisMarckie

« Reply #22449 on: July 21, 2018, 10:46:31 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

>

:thinking
Donald's expression when reading Mein Kampf is appropriate, it is so poorly written that even Daddy P would blush.

benjipwns

« Reply #22450 on: July 21, 2018, 10:49:17 PM »
aw yeah hope this leads to some good eatin
User Banned (3 Days): Bad Faith Posting.

I skimmed the article you linked and could find nothing conclusive to this effect. At this stage I feel more likely to side with Assange than anything from the US gubbernment.
User Banned (3 days): drive-by posting, conspiracy theories, relitigating the 2016 primaries

WikiLeaks and Assange being ‘stooges’ of the Kremlin is even less convincing than the claim Comey was to blame for Trump’s election. Odd that a Hillary-centric critique of that organisation has survived post election, especially considering the shenanigans orchestrated by the DNC and the Clinton campaign.

For some on this forum, everything is seen through a Russian prism and it’s really tiring.
User Banned (3 Days): conspiracy theories

The case was dropped a long time ago because it was obvious bs fabricated to get him into the US.

Wish him the worst. Get fucked Assange!

BisMarckie

« Reply #22451 on: July 21, 2018, 10:53:53 PM »
My history professor jokingly said that if Mein Kampf was a better read, nobody would have voted for Hitler.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 11:55:25 PM by KennyLoggins »

benjipwns

« Reply #22452 on: July 21, 2018, 10:54:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-sues-console-rom-sites-for-%E2%80%98mass%E2%80%99-copyright-infringement.56793/

this thread has a whole bunch of bans for "advocating/defending piracy" even though the thread title properly uses the term "copyright infringement"? :thinking

benjipwns

« Reply #22453 on: July 21, 2018, 11:06:08 PM »
Good for Nintendo, shut down these sites and then work on letting us buy retro ROMs for Switch that tie to a Nintendo account we can carry forward from this point on
Good for Nintendo... however they need to to hit forums and find threads that promote piracy and illegal mods for their hardware
yes...forums with threads that promote mods for their hardware...hmm...Good for Nintendo

People steal art all the time. Less we forget the art theft/crimes during war that happened since the beginning of time. Stealing is stealing is stealing. This is the mental gymnastics I'm talking about.
If ya'll want to paint yourselves as the Indiana Jones' of videogames by all means. I still think it is a rationalization for taking what's not yours and in most cases doing so to avoid paying a fee.

I find it interesting that there are so many people even on this forum who seems to be against the idea of Nintendo going after illegal ROM sites.
Remember when Sony sued Lik-Sang out of business through underhanded tactics without actually having a single court case and were lauded for "they're just protecting their business" from that evil importing company. Crazy how things change when the company responsible does.
i always knew that not only was ERA a hate site filled with gamergators, racists, alt-right, Nazi's and Trump supports, but that it was incredibly biased from the top down against Nintendo

Jansen

« Reply #22454 on: July 21, 2018, 11:06:11 PM »
Man woodpeckers are mean af

benjipwns

« Reply #22455 on: July 21, 2018, 11:06:38 PM »
The copyrights will expire eventually though. There will be a day when Mario is public domain.
:dead :dead :dead :dead :dead

Boredfrom

« Reply #22456 on: July 21, 2018, 11:06:49 PM »
The fact that they hired him for GotG 1 literally proves they didn’t do due diligence. If they were aware of them and still hired him they would have demanded he delete the Tweets.

“They didn’t even bother to go watch Super”

Or they didn’t care until it become a problem (and probably a lot of inner company drama). Because is a Mega Corp that has no problems in throwing people under the bus
[close]
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 11:13:25 PM by Boredfrom »

benjipwns

« Reply #22457 on: July 21, 2018, 11:10:00 PM »
Quote from: Chumley
So you are saying some dumb fuck on twitter managed to successfully fool the most valuable entertainment company in the world with the best lawyers that money can buy? That they saw what this guy Cernovich posted and boom picked up the phone and fired Gunn? No due diligence done from Disney's side at all?
Yes.
So you are saying some dumb fuck on twitter managed to successfully fool the most valuable entertainment company in the world with the best lawyers that money can buy? That they saw what this guy Cernovich posted and boom picked up the phone and fired Gunn? No due diligence done from Disney's side at all?
Yeah?

edit: and to say Cernovich is just a dumbfuck greatly undercuts the harm he's already perpetuated on the world. He got a man to shoot up a pizza restaurant thanks to Pizzagate. And that says nothing about his ideology toward women that his crowd eats up.
i think i just got corporate whiplash going between those two threads

Boredfrom

« Reply #22458 on: July 21, 2018, 11:25:18 PM »
...and Super as well. The fake hentai scene with teenage-ish anime girl getting tentacle raped is something a lot people would take issue with.

Doesn't Ellen Page straight up rapes Rainn Wilson in that movie?

Dunno if is good or bad that the tentacle hentai is considered more heinous than rape...

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #22459 on: July 21, 2018, 11:28:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/natural-hair-videos-and-guides.56959/
"Oh wow for the past couple years I thought you were black."
"Ha ha nope. Just a strong ally <3"

I would have just rolled with it like Louis CK in that motorola rep skit
:9

nudemacusers

« Reply #22460 on: July 21, 2018, 11:37:40 PM »
I doubt that.

As I said, I'm more and more convinced that Gunn was a political firing more than anything else. His fervent anti-Trump tweeting pissed off the upper echelon too much. The speed at which he was fired just tells me that this was in the works for a while. I really haven't seen people talking about this but let me explain why this was likely planned.

First off, the only comparable firing is that of Roseanne with regards to speed. However, what's important to remember about Roseanne is that she was known for her controversial jokes and tweets before they decided to pick her up for revival. Yet, Disney decided to plow forward believing she would tone down once under the network TV thumb, she didn't. As a result, she got in trouble for various tweets which made the rounds, yet ABC/Disney did nothing regarding any of these tweets. Or rather they did nothing publicly. When she finally made her "inexcusable" tweet the first season had already finished and aired, season 2 hadn't even been written yet, and the cast were on break. In fact, the day she tweeted that shit out was the first day the writing crew returned to start crafting the second season. Why is this important? Because, it's all about business. Cutting Roseanne out now meant a bare minimal loss, the first season was over and they hadn't spent any precious time or resources developing a second season. Of course, we now know that ABC actually tried to salvage the situation and get Roseanne to apologize before deciding to cancel the show (read here: https://money.cnn.com/2018/05/29/media/abc-disney-roseanne-barr/index.html). But, likely due to her resistant behavior and fears she'd likely do it again they dropped her "quick." Naturally, the plans to drop her if she acted up had been likely been ironed out many months before hand. After all, she is under contract and you can't just fire a big name star like that unless you've perused through their contract carefully and insured that all your bases are covered such that you don't end up in litigation or having to pay them some large severance fee.

Let's switch to James Gunn now. James is one of Marvel's big name directors now, intricately linked to the Guardians franchise. And, working on Vol. 3. But clearly not everyone was happy with his anti-Trump tweeting. His rapid firing is even more impressive not just because of how quick it was, but because of how this "controversy" started. These old tweets weren't brought up by Gunn himself, they were militantly searched for and dredged back up by Mike Cernovich and other alt-right cretins. And, unlike Roseanne they were not being picked up by major networks who quickly assembled their talking heads to discuss whether or not Gunn should be fired bringing even more attention to the debacle. No, this was something started on Twitter by alt-right leaders on late Thursday and that stayed on Twitter that whole time. The larger public did not even know about these tweets until after he was fired, which naturally drew the attention of everyone to these tweets and what happened. What this means is that Disney was under no general pressure to fire Gunn. What this also means is that Disney pays close attention to what goes on, on Twitter, even "niche" alt-right circles. They saw these dredged up old tweets that they know he apologized for in the past and decided to immediately fire him. But, why fire him so fast? Remember, even Roseanne got a call to try and diffuse the situation and possibly see a path forward. Plus, remember you can't just fire someone like Gunn, there are many layers you have to go through and consider first.

What do you mean? Remember, a big name like Gunn directing multi-million dollar franchise films for a mega-corporation like Disney is going to be under contract. And, that contract is going to spell out what he can and cannot be fired for without triggering some sort of pay out. So, before Gunn gets fired you've got to assemble your lawyers, find his contract, and search through it analyzing whether or not the tweets are sufficient cause for a firing without triggering any sort of payday or legal cause of action on Gunn's part. Second, Gunn is knee-deep in production on one of their big tent-pole films, in fact he's just apparently finished the first draft of the Vol. 3 script. That means you also need to call up Feige and Marvel and figure out what firing Gunn will do to the production schedule of Vol. 3 and the MCU as a whole. Now, they don't HAVE to do this, but it simply makes business sense, unless Disney is run by a bunch of buffoons that are completely fine screwing up production schedules of their major money making franchise. Once they've got an idea of how such a firing will impact production they can go ahead and make a better decision about whether to fire him. Keep in mind that Gunn isn't just the director of Guardians, he is the creative behind the whole process. What that means is that when you are considering firing him you also have to consider the fact that you might have to throw out all his work. As I said, Gunn just completed a draft of Vol. 3, if they fire him they can't use any of his script without compensating him. Now, they could fire him and still use his script but simply compensate him for it, but that would send a bad message. No, a firing means completely scrapping any work he's already done on Vol. 3 and starting over again. Which isn't that hurtful to Disney since the movie is still in early pre-production, that means that like Roseanne having just finished her first full season, now was the perfect time to get rid of Gunn.

Add that all up and what does it tell you? It tells me they knew beforehand they could fire Gunn without triggering anything in his contract, they knew they could fire him without interrupting the production schedule of Vol. 3 and the MCU, they knew now was the perfect time to rid themselves of him and get a new script, and that they follow the pulse of Twitter quite closely to respond so quickly to an event that mainstream media sources hadn't even picked up on.

They knew all of this because they were waiting to get rid of Gunn and were prepared when the moment of opportunity arrived.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #22461 on: July 22, 2018, 12:08:39 AM »
that thread is so sus

LionPride

« Reply #22462 on: July 22, 2018, 12:09:17 AM »
Zatt's always been a fucking idiot

I noticed him a month or so ago and was like damn, a true to life nerd crew host.
He goes od with all this comic shit

Like god damn bro we all like this shit, calm the fuck down it ain't that deep

He's like Bleepy

but for Marvel

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #22463 on: July 22, 2018, 12:10:26 AM »
I doubt that.

As I said, I'm more and more convinced that Gunn was a political firing more than anything else. His fervent anti-Trump tweeting pissed off the upper echelon too much.

If anti-trump tweets were a dealbreaker wouldn't they need to fire like nearly every liberal who works for them?

zepblackstar

« Reply #22464 on: July 22, 2018, 12:43:30 AM »
Not for anything but people are finding way too many people working on shows/entertainment with child sex jokes on twitter accounts. >:(

People are also mass deleting like crazy, especially writers on late night shows.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #22465 on: July 22, 2018, 12:44:11 AM »
I doubt that.

As I said, I'm more and more convinced that Gunn was a political firing more than anything else. His fervent anti-Trump tweeting pissed off the upper echelon too much. The speed at which he was fired just tells me that this was in the works for a while. I really haven't seen people talking about this but let me explain why this was likely planned.

First off, the only comparable firing is that of Roseanne with regards to speed. However, what's important to remember about Roseanne is that she was known for her controversial jokes and tweets before they decided to pick her up for revival. Yet, Disney decided to plow forward believing she would tone down once under the network TV thumb, she didn't. As a result, she got in trouble for various tweets which made the rounds, yet ABC/Disney did nothing regarding any of these tweets. Or rather they did nothing publicly. When she finally made her "inexcusable" tweet the first season had already finished and aired, season 2 hadn't even been written yet, and the cast were on break. In fact, the day she tweeted that shit out was the first day the writing crew returned to start crafting the second season. Why is this important? Because, it's all about business. Cutting Roseanne out now meant a bare minimal loss, the first season was over and they hadn't spent any precious time or resources developing a second season. Of course, we now know that ABC actually tried to salvage the situation and get Roseanne to apologize before deciding to cancel the show (read here: https://money.cnn.com/2018/05/29/media/abc-disney-roseanne-barr/index.html). But, likely due to her resistant behavior and fears she'd likely do it again they dropped her "quick." Naturally, the plans to drop her if she acted up had been likely been ironed out many months before hand. After all, she is under contract and you can't just fire a big name star like that unless you've perused through their contract carefully and insured that all your bases are covered such that you don't end up in litigation or having to pay them some large severance fee.

Let's switch to James Gunn now. James is one of Marvel's big name directors now, intricately linked to the Guardians franchise. And, working on Vol. 3. But clearly not everyone was happy with his anti-Trump tweeting. His rapid firing is even more impressive not just because of how quick it was, but because of how this "controversy" started. These old tweets weren't brought up by Gunn himself, they were militantly searched for and dredged back up by Mike Cernovich and other alt-right cretins. And, unlike Roseanne they were not being picked up by major networks who quickly assembled their talking heads to discuss whether or not Gunn should be fired bringing even more attention to the debacle. No, this was something started on Twitter by alt-right leaders on late Thursday and that stayed on Twitter that whole time. The larger public did not even know about these tweets until after he was fired, which naturally drew the attention of everyone to these tweets and what happened. What this means is that Disney was under no general pressure to fire Gunn. What this also means is that Disney pays close attention to what goes on, on Twitter, even "niche" alt-right circles. They saw these dredged up old tweets that they know he apologized for in the past and decided to immediately fire him. But, why fire him so fast? Remember, even Roseanne got a call to try and diffuse the situation and possibly see a path forward. Plus, remember you can't just fire someone like Gunn, there are many layers you have to go through and consider first.

What do you mean? Remember, a big name like Gunn directing multi-million dollar franchise films for a mega-corporation like Disney is going to be under contract. And, that contract is going to spell out what he can and cannot be fired for without triggering some sort of pay out. So, before Gunn gets fired you've got to assemble your lawyers, find his contract, and search through it analyzing whether or not the tweets are sufficient cause for a firing without triggering any sort of payday or legal cause of action on Gunn's part. Second, Gunn is knee-deep in production on one of their big tent-pole films, in fact he's just apparently finished the first draft of the Vol. 3 script. That means you also need to call up Feige and Marvel and figure out what firing Gunn will do to the production schedule of Vol. 3 and the MCU as a whole. Now, they don't HAVE to do this, but it simply makes business sense, unless Disney is run by a bunch of buffoons that are completely fine screwing up production schedules of their major money making franchise. Once they've got an idea of how such a firing will impact production they can go ahead and make a better decision about whether to fire him. Keep in mind that Gunn isn't just the director of Guardians, he is the creative behind the whole process. What that means is that when you are considering firing him you also have to consider the fact that you might have to throw out all his work. As I said, Gunn just completed a draft of Vol. 3, if they fire him they can't use any of his script without compensating him. Now, they could fire him and still use his script but simply compensate him for it, but that would send a bad message. No, a firing means completely scrapping any work he's already done on Vol. 3 and starting over again. Which isn't that hurtful to Disney since the movie is still in early pre-production, that means that like Roseanne having just finished her first full season, now was the perfect time to get rid of Gunn.

Add that all up and what does it tell you? It tells me they knew beforehand they could fire Gunn without triggering anything in his contract, they knew they could fire him without interrupting the production schedule of Vol. 3 and the MCU, they knew now was the perfect time to rid themselves of him and get a new script, and that they follow the pulse of Twitter quite closely to respond so quickly to an event that mainstream media sources hadn't even picked up on.

They knew all of this because they were waiting to get rid of Gunn and were prepared when the moment of opportunity arrived.

Banned:  conspiracy theories  Never mind!
sigh

Boredfrom

« Reply #22466 on: July 22, 2018, 12:49:02 AM »
I will be more pissed if Gunn Sony project was Nameless, I’m huge Grant Morrison stan so that will hurt me more than anything else...

LionPride

« Reply #22467 on: July 22, 2018, 01:05:46 AM »
These niccas postin deadass conspiracy theories when it can easily be explained that it's an alt-right hit by a fuckstick, but you CAN'T BE MAKING JOKES ABOUT NUTTING ON CHILDREN'S FACES AND MAINTAIN YOUR JOB

ESPECIALLY IF YOU GOT IN TROUBLE ONCE AND STILL DIDN'T DELETE THAT SHIT IMMEDIATELY AFTER

THAT SHIT AIN'T REGULAR

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #22468 on: July 22, 2018, 01:07:39 AM »
THAT SHIT AIN'T REGULAR
stop denormalizing amirox

FStop7

« Reply #22469 on: July 22, 2018, 01:12:58 AM »
Remember the ancient past of three months ago when you were a Nazi for questioning Disney because they released the most important movie in history, Disney’s Marvel’s Black Panther?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #22470 on: July 22, 2018, 01:16:38 AM »
I was hoping that the controversy that would eventually break resetera user's trust in the staff would be this gripping, epic story. Instead, it's about lame-ass comic book movies.

Even in it's failure the site manages to disappoint me somehow..

Boredfrom

« Reply #22471 on: July 22, 2018, 01:27:53 AM »
A Nameless adaptation from a Troma alumni with a budget will be worth the pedo jokes.

jorma

« Reply #22472 on: July 22, 2018, 02:40:50 AM »
Disney once fired a writer on his first day on the job for making a lunch time joke about making an animated disney porno.
I don't think that they necessarily needed any other reasons than those tweets to get rid of him.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22473 on: July 22, 2018, 03:59:07 AM »
Wait, how is there anyone left to ban

There's still 35k or so of accounts waiting to be actioned when their mask will inevitably slip, I'm sure mods will be fine.
ὕβρις

Coitus

« Reply #22474 on: July 22, 2018, 05:47:34 AM »
Four Gunn threads on the front page.  Children’s movies are a big deal.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #22475 on: July 22, 2018, 06:14:18 AM »
"Lets talk about America's Gunn problem..."

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #22476 on: July 22, 2018, 07:06:58 AM »

wait wut  :lol :lol :lol :lol
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Shuri

« Reply #22477 on: July 22, 2018, 07:15:02 AM »
I legit can't wait for the next celeb to fuck up. The threads on RE are gonna be riveting.

It's sad that RE has turned into a complete freakshow that I visit for the car crashes instead of visiting for quality opinions and actual progressive topics. Also in the coming months, it will be interesting to see how paranoia is slowly creeping into the forum.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 07:23:03 AM by Shuri »

paprikastaude

« Reply #22478 on: July 22, 2018, 07:27:13 AM »
I legit can't wait for the next celeb to fuck up. The threads on RE are gonna be riveting.

It's sad that RE has turned into a complete freakshow that I visit for the car crashes instead of visiting for quality opinions and actual progressive topics.

It's  a circus

When was it ever that? :heh :gurl   It's always been the worst of GAF distilled aka a bunch of lazy nerds who purposely mistake sucking corporate cock for being progressive and refuse to educate themselves outside of wikipedia snippets with the excuse of a "everything in the outside world is alt right" boogeyman.

Tuckers Law

« Reply #22479 on: July 22, 2018, 07:31:05 AM »

I would have just rolled with it like Louis CK in that motorola rep skit
Makes sense that they'd be into digital blackface, since excel was always so loud and pushy with their projecting.  Someone had to carry the mantle once Bobby renounced the jedi order and isolated himself to his twitter island.

BadAss2961

« Reply #22480 on: July 22, 2018, 09:20:20 AM »
It is very strange

That people on PurpleGAF refuse

to understand that

1. Gunn should have been fired, because you cannot make jokes about nutting on children's faces, especially as a 40 yr old man at the time

2. This is a hit by alt-right cunts but shit that's the world we're in rn

3. He should have deleted the tweets back in 2012 when he first got caught up, didn't, and is now paying the consequences of getting involved with racists on twitter and still having this shit on deck

He's a well liked white guy, it's not like he's going to be out of work when people who have committed actual crimes are protected and still working

but no, those fuckers want to act like it's the end times. Jesus fucking Christ

Stupid ass motherfuckers, it's one or the other with em and they won't even admit that if it was a figure they disliked instead of Gunn they wouldn't be caping this goddamn hard for someone who made jokes bout nutting on children's faces
Lion has seen the light.

PurpleGAF... I like that.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22481 on: July 22, 2018, 10:09:28 AM »
It is very strange

That people on PurpleGAF refuse

to understand that

1. Gunn should have been fired, because you cannot make jokes about nutting on children's faces, especially as a 40 yr old man at the time

2. This is a hit by alt-right cunts but shit that's the world we're in rn

3. He should have deleted the tweets back in 2012 when he first got caught up, didn't, and is now paying the consequences of getting involved with racists on twitter and still having this shit on deck

He's a well liked white guy, it's not like he's going to be out of work when people who have committed actual crimes are protected and still working

but no, those fuckers want to act like it's the end times. Jesus fucking Christ

Stupid ass motherfuckers, it's one or the other with em and they won't even admit that if it was a figure they disliked instead of Gunn they wouldn't be caping this goddamn hard for someone who made jokes bout nutting on children's faces
Lion has seen the light.

PurpleGAF... I like that.
You just need to pull them away from their echo chamber.

I've seen sane GAF members who I'd even label 'internet friends' turn into communist zealots just to fit-in at ResetEra.
They're afraid of being cast out by the community so they start complaining about DOA titties and GamerGate. Insanity.
🤴

agrajag

« Reply #22482 on: July 22, 2018, 10:20:33 AM »
These niccas postin deadass conspiracy theories when it can easily be explained that it's an alt-right hit by a fuckstick, but you CAN'T BE MAKING JOKES ABOUT NUTTING ON CHILDREN'S FACES AND MAINTAIN YOUR JOB

ESPECIALLY IF YOU GOT IN TROUBLE ONCE AND STILL DIDN'T DELETE THAT SHIT IMMEDIATELY AFTER

THAT SHIT AIN'T REGULAR

those niccas be trippin yo

FStop7

« Reply #22483 on: July 22, 2018, 10:29:41 AM »
First marrec, now LP gone alt right.  Please pick up your complimentary swastika arm bands from the front desk.

tummyfat

« Reply #22484 on: July 22, 2018, 10:46:33 AM »
Oh yeah I forgot about this one. Dude made a dad joke and incurred the wrath of GAF

https://twitter.com/notaxation/status/1020821015658573824

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22485 on: July 22, 2018, 10:48:37 AM »
I feel like someone needs to tell Cerrium that eventually banning your entire community is a losing business proposition.
not when they all just make alt accounts and go right back to the site

nudemacusers

« Reply #22486 on: July 22, 2018, 10:49:37 AM »
i'm just glad all of us here at resetera had the presence of mind not to push for and salivate at the thought of disney absorbing additional comic movie IPs, since they are so willing to throw away their creative leads at the first whiff of controversy.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #22488 on: July 22, 2018, 11:23:12 AM »
I checked out these James Gunn tweets and some are downright hilarious.
"Eagle Snatches Kid" is what I call it when I get lucky.
I'm doing a version of The Giving Tree with a happy ending. The tree grows back and gives the kids a blowjob.
Lmfao. Fuck all the people who are like "It's ok, that was in the past and he's changed." I don't want him to change!
每天生气

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #22489 on: July 22, 2018, 11:24:13 AM »
"Jerkloose" :lawd
每天生气

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22490 on: July 22, 2018, 11:31:51 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mlb-player-josh-hader%E2%80%99s-racist-homophobic-tweets-from-years-ago.56130/

time for everyone on resetti to practice some of that forgiveness they are demanding for gunn. i'm sure that will happen. 100% positive of it.

Fuck this racist and everyone defending him. Absolutely disgusting

oh

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #22491 on: July 22, 2018, 11:38:14 AM »
"Lets talk about America's Gunn problem..."

Ok, you've peaked. You don't need to do anymore stand-up now. :doge

nudemacusers

« Reply #22492 on: July 22, 2018, 11:40:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mlb-player-josh-hader%E2%80%99s-racist-homophobic-tweets-from-years-ago.56130/

time for everyone on resetti to practice some of that forgiveness they are demanding for gunn. i'm sure that will happen. 100% positive of it.

Fuck this racist and everyone defending him. Absolutely disgusting

oh
Pedo jokes are just jokes, nobody who is a an actual pedo would joke about it. Whereas racist jokes are just racist.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22493 on: July 22, 2018, 11:42:32 AM »
what about dead baby jokes? can you make those if you aren't a dead baby?

nudemacusers

« Reply #22494 on: July 22, 2018, 11:43:34 AM »
And ruin my chances of directing guardians of the galaxy 3? No sir, I will not.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22495 on: July 22, 2018, 11:45:30 AM »

:gladbron

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #22496 on: July 22, 2018, 11:46:29 AM »
NudeMacUser1of5 account: found.

thetylerrob

« Reply #22497 on: July 22, 2018, 11:47:58 AM »
Quote from: The Adder
Your shopping habits are being subtly manipulated by the music. They wouldn't want to lose that.

:batman :hans1 :hans1 :hans1 :hans1

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22498 on: July 22, 2018, 11:49:48 AM »
this thread really is the peak of hypocrisy and i love that it happened so immediately. :heh

tweets happened "years ago"
dude apologized
hasn't done it since

and yet he deserves no forgiveness :thinking

nudemacusers

« Reply #22499 on: July 22, 2018, 11:52:10 AM »

:gladbron
Time to get lottery tix I can clearly see into the future
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽