Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5830510 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #36720 on: September 25, 2018, 10:15:21 PM »

The only good thing about this video is that it proves that he can still pull off the voice.

A bit of voice direction and some practice and I'm back to sucking up whatever games Konami puts out after the current Pachinko crisis.
that's not David Hayter
每天生气

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #36721 on: September 25, 2018, 10:32:39 PM »
No. More like David HATER AMIRITE? :heyman
que

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #36722 on: September 25, 2018, 10:55:34 PM »
I demand more Bowsette and less bickering.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #36723 on: September 25, 2018, 10:57:58 PM »
I demand #Powsette 

sigh

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #36724 on: September 25, 2018, 11:04:27 PM »
I can sleep now.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36725 on: September 25, 2018, 11:22:18 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/saying-kingdom-hearts-has-a-confusing-story-strikes-me-as-disingenuous.70875/
Quote from: malyse, post: 13077188, member: 2824
I could maybe see the argument in 2012 when the games were scattered to the four winds, but the first HD ReMix (aka compilation) came out in 2013 and as of 2017 everything is on PS4. They even are selling a $100 all in one package that has all the games and a preorder for 3. And it's not like there weren't recaps on YouTube.

As for the story itself, it's hardly that complex. Granted there are still some things unexplained, but considering that the games have not only justified why Sora starts every game at level 1 but also explained why Mickey wasn't wearing a shirt in KH1 even though he had one in the prequel (I'm not making that up), expecting that they won't make anything explicitly clear that isn't a sequel hook seems ridiculous. Say it's convoluted. Say it's poorly told. But confusing? Nah bruh.
:confused
ど助平

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #36726 on: September 25, 2018, 11:34:19 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/saying-kingdom-hearts-has-a-confusing-story-strikes-me-as-disingenuous.70875/
I could maybe see the argument in 2012 when the games were scattered to the four winds, but the first HD ReMix (aka compilation) came out in 2013 and as of 2017 everything is on PS4. They even are selling a $100 all in one package that has all the games and a preorder for 3. And it's not like there weren't recaps on YouTube.

As for the story itself, it's hardly that complex. Granted there are still some things unexplained, but considering that the games have not only justified why Sora starts every game at level 1 but also explained why Mickey wasn't wearing a shirt in KH1 even though he had one in the prequel (I'm not making that up), expecting that they won't make anything explicitly clear that isn't a sequel hook seems ridiculous. Say it's convoluted. Say it's poorly told. But confusing? Nah bruh.

This is why we need to start putting birth control in the water supply.
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #36727 on: September 26, 2018, 12:51:11 AM »
Posts which downplay or dismiss sexism, complain about outrage or outrage culture, or try to dismiss concerns based on the country from which the game came from will be met with bans. Please continue to report posts that violate our FAQ and ToS.
"Anyone who disagrees will be banned." They're getting more explicit.
How does one violate frequently asked questions

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #36728 on: September 26, 2018, 12:51:58 AM »
Here's how simple Kingdom Hearts story is:

Heartless heartless nobodies darkness heartless friendship darkness light heart heartless darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship heartless heartless nobodies darkness heartless friendship darkness light heart heartless darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship heartless heartless nobodies darkness heartless friendship darkness light heart heartless darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship heartless friendship darkness light heart heartless darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship heartless heartless nobodies darkness heartless friendship darkness light heart heartless darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship heartlessHeartless heartless nobodies darkness heartless friendship darkness light heart heartless darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship heartless heartless nobodies darkness heartless friendship darkness light heart heartless darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship heartless heartless nobodies darkness heartless friendship

light ice cream friendship heartless friendship darkness light heart heartless darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship heartless heartless nobodies darkness heartless friendship darkness light heart heartless darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship heartlessHeartless heartless nobodies darkness heartless friendship darkness light heart heartless darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship heartless heartless nobodies darkness heartless friendship darkness light heart heartless darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship heartless heartless nobodies darkness heartless friendship

In conclusion: friendship darkness darkness nobodies darkness light light ice cream friendship heartless heartless nobodies darkness heartless friendship.

Sorry you don't understand the breadth of Nomura's genius, plebs :snob

Nomura did the long con and is going to release Kingdom Hearts III 13 years after Kingdom Hearts II.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuura.

Himu

« Reply #36729 on: September 26, 2018, 12:54:38 AM »
I used to be a massive KH fan. Haven’t played one since II. 
IYKYK

Jansen

« Reply #36730 on: September 26, 2018, 12:56:10 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13093367/

Quote from: aspiegamer, post: 13093367, member: 11280
Having played through these sections now, it's clickbait garbage. Raz is mocked, scorned and turned down by the women he comments on (though actual punishment would have been welcomed). Later he's outright punched in the face by the victim and mocked by the entire squad for getting beat up after the ass-grabbing incident. Even the "no guy's got an ass this tight" line makes sense in context--Still entirely inappropriate, of course, but it does have context. Not that I'm condoning this kind of content be in games, but it's absolute rubbish from VG24.

I can't say I've played enough to give a proper view on any sort of overall and overtly sexist tone, but there haven't been any major red flags for me yet. I'll gladly eat crow and correct myself if the steady theme throughout changes, but the game doesn't strike me as any more or less appropriate for now. On a somewhat related note, there's a transgender group member at the start that seems represented well (so far).
Every part of this post was carefully crafted to catch maximum feels

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #36731 on: September 26, 2018, 12:56:44 AM »
Haven't played Kingdom Hearts 1 since 2  :ohhh
每天生气

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #36732 on: September 26, 2018, 12:58:07 AM »
Their mistake is browsing this board while at work.

:ufup
If I didnt browse this forum at work, I probably wouldnt at all, home life is too busy, do you really want me to disappear mr stark? :goldberg

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #36733 on: September 26, 2018, 01:27:16 AM »
People will tell you that you can ignore them, but literally all III is going to be is a million new characters doing things for plot devices/motivations/explanations that are explained in the spin-offs. It won't make sense if you go from 2->3.

But even worse than the jargon-babble is the sharp decline in gameplay and need to shoehorn shitty mechanics. The 3DS game + Re:Coded is actually painful to play through, and I actually enjoyed playing through Drakengard 1/3.

If you ever want to dive into the series out of curiosity, the PSP one was pretty good, and RE:CoM was actually really fun to blow through back in the day.

In fact, the PSP one is so integral to III's plot that KH nerds will spin it that it's actually your fault for having not played through the entirety of that specific portable game.

Birth By Sleep got re-released as part of Kingdom Hearts 2.5. I actually didn't mind Dream Drop Distance, but anyone saying that story makes sense is an liar. Best game with movement, even if it breaks the game immediately. Also has the best Disney world by far, Fantasia alone justifies the purchase. You can buy both KH 2.5 and KH 2.8 for cheap at this point.

jorma

« Reply #36734 on: September 26, 2018, 02:00:57 AM »
Posts which downplay or dismiss sexism, complain about outrage or outrage culture, or try to dismiss concerns based on the country from which the game came from will be met with bans. Please continue to report posts that violate our FAQ and ToS.
"Anyone who disagrees will be banned." They're getting more explicit.
How does one violate frequently asked questions

because on ree, asking questions is a massive dog whistle for the alt right.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #36735 on: September 26, 2018, 02:05:06 AM »

because on ree, asking questions is a massive dog whistle for the alt right.

Ha ha. it is.  "Oh another guy asking questions!"

Asking questions or questioning mods is ban worthy!  They've gone from Animal Farm to The Time Machine and the Morlocks

No Discussion

Don't Ask Questions

Trying to think of the third rule of Era.  Don't reply to Beefy, Enzom, or Labor.
sigh

jorma

« Reply #36736 on: September 26, 2018, 02:06:16 AM »
Post your Bowsette and related stuff here.
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=45474.0

Why do you guys want bans?  :-\

Idk why do you enjoy having a stick up your ass?

Idk why don't you ask the members who don't want to see NSFW stuff posted in this thread? 
:ufup

"Oh no, he said to go post pictures in a different topic.  WHAT A TYRANT!"
:rage

Everyone that complained are fucking pussies.  Hope they don't complain about era in here cuz that would make them hypocrites.

the pictures were all tame and barely showed skin, the problematic issue is that they were all animu weeb nintard fan fiction pics.

Coffee Dog

« Reply #36737 on: September 26, 2018, 02:42:19 AM »

I've played through most of those games, replayed the better ones through emu/HD collection, watched some "explanation videos" recently etc.

That series is unintelligible. Still don't know the what the fuck is going on about Xeanhort, Ansem, Xeanhort pretending to be Ansem(Or vice versa?), a masked figure pretending to be one of the two, Riku turning into a clone that resembles Ansem(or was it Xeanhort?) but it turns out he actually resembles Xeanhort(or was it Ansem?), BBS Terra fusing with the past version of Ansem/Xeanhort who time traveled from the future, Nobodies/Somebodies/Nobodies who act like Somebodies/Heartless, Kingdom Hearts itself etc.

That shit is just a fog of terms screamed in very bad writing and has an insane amount of Japanese animu cliches.

It's still a pretty good Action RPG with a lot of charm and work put into it, but it's impossible to follow the writing outside of the contained games. Even then, KH2 becomes really hard to follow after Tron... and all the other side games just expand on that weird bullshit with unanswered questions of their own.

You keep saying "or ansem?" Like it's a mystery afterwards. It isnt, straight up. It's a reveal, and then it's done.

I played KH2 when I was 14 and I understood all of it because the series is written for children even younger than that. The amount of adults that fail to understand these kid's games is actually difficult for me to fathom. Like, seriously, watch the cutscenes for these games. Every time a new plot point happens sora Donald and goofy pow wow about and restate it over and over so that little kids understand.

I feel like a Harry potter fan if the series hit it big with deathly hallows and it brought in a thousand people asking the dumbest fucking questions and saying shit like "wow who the fuck is snape and why should i care? Sirius Black? Who the fuck is that? This is IMPENETRABLE". Kh3 is like, game #8 or some shit. It's the part where everything goes down with all the characters you met so far. It's like infinity war.

It's a simple story and there really isn't much in the series that's hasn't been OVER explained (they made a game to explain why mickey lost his shirt). Seriously, there arent any plot devices that arent understood after 1 run through of any given game, because frankly in a lot of them barely anything fucking happens. Nomura is just a fucking dumbass that decided to name all of his games so badly that nobody understood what games they should play. But jesus christ almighty, do not tell me that you as an adult that does not have a deficiency related to short term memory cannot follow along.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #36738 on: September 26, 2018, 02:48:45 AM »
Just tell me one thing, who is Sora?
que

Coffee Dog

« Reply #36739 on: September 26, 2018, 02:52:02 AM »
Literally 5 people

Also fuck everyone for triggering me so hard about this dumb 15 year old Disney shounen that I needed to post :rage

Coffee Dog

« Reply #36740 on: September 26, 2018, 03:15:32 AM »
Yeah but like, if you don't know who either character is or what their motivations are after Donald duck and goofy the dog basically look into the camera and explain it to you, i'll think you an issue processing shit.

The series is bafflingly, hilariously distinguished mentally-challenged, in the way that only the goofiest of Shonen anime are. But that's all it is, is a dumb action anime where everyone wants to become strong by fighting over the Heart mcGuffin, and it asspulls because it has to write it's way around a villain losing eight consecutive times.

I'm not saying it's anywhere near good writing, but it's really really dumb and simple on a game by game basis. It only sounds complex in the same way that summarizing the last ten years of spider-man or batman comics, or all of LOST would be. It's volume.

Himu

« Reply #36741 on: September 26, 2018, 03:22:09 AM »
People will tell you that you can ignore them, but literally all III is going to be is a million new characters doing things for plot devices/motivations/explanations that are explained in the spin-offs. It won't make sense if you go from 2->3.

But even worse than the jargon-babble is the sharp decline in gameplay and need to shoehorn shitty mechanics. The 3DS game + Re:Coded is actually painful to play through, and I actually enjoyed playing through Drakengard 1/3.

If you ever want to dive into the series out of curiosity, the PSP one was pretty good, and RE:CoM was actually really fun to blow through back in the day.

In fact, the PSP one is so integral to III's plot that KH nerds will spin it that it's actually your fault for having not played through the entirety of that specific portable game.

Got CoM on release day. Never played RE: CoM or BBS. I want the hd collections to quickly go through em.
IYKYK

Coffee Dog

« Reply #36742 on: September 26, 2018, 03:26:06 AM »
ReCOM blows wet chunks. The game was designed as a side scrolling beat em up and the PS2 remake disregards that in favor of a clunky frankenstein of COM's card battles with wide open areas and enemies who arent fun to engage with in 3D space.

Either watch the cutscenes on YouTube or play the GBA version, but I stopped playing it like 3 hours in because everything took an eternity.

Himu

« Reply #36743 on: September 26, 2018, 03:31:33 AM »
Words can’t express how much I loved KH1 and the original release of CoM. I was a full on KH STAN. I thought they were fun as shit despite the flaws. One day my cousin and I went through almost all of KH (up to the whale level) in like one sitting. I replayed that game so much. I thought II was a massive step back. The stages in 1 were big and exploratory and in II they turned it into a hack and slash with small, short levels that were sometimes only four or five screens tops. Gone was the exploration. Getting new abilities, flying through massive levels, unlocking crap with said new abilities Metroid style made the first game fun as fuck to me. Hallowed Bastion is incredible. :lawd On top of that it had a simple, charming story and wasn’t complete batshit. None of the portable games besides BBS looked good to me and we’ve waited this entire time for KHIII so I’ve put put my KH love in the closet.

KH1 THE GOAT

IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #36744 on: September 26, 2018, 03:40:01 AM »

Hnnnnnnnnng yoko-san!!!!
IYKYK

Coffee Dog

« Reply #36745 on: September 26, 2018, 03:42:13 AM »
Unironically the best scene in the series is the never land boat fight where little boy Haley joel Osment tries so hard his voice cracks

It really is a shame they blew their child actor load after one title and moved on to having big name actors do typical anime dubs for it

Himu

« Reply #36746 on: September 26, 2018, 03:43:51 AM »
Kingdom Hearts is Square Enix's Sonic Adventure.

How so
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #36747 on: September 26, 2018, 03:44:33 AM »
Squaresoft logo :heart

Squaresoft my sweet prince...:fbm

The world is still square. In my heart. :tocry
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #36748 on: September 26, 2018, 03:51:12 AM »

Hnnnng!
IYKYK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #36749 on: September 26, 2018, 04:05:38 AM »
Words can’t express how much I loved KH1 and the original release of CoM. I was a full on KH STAN. I thought they were fun as shit despite the flaws. One day my cousin and I went through almost all of KH (up to the whale level) in like one sitting.

One day my friend and his cousin were playing in the woods behind his house, and they found a tiny baby bird chirping on the ground because it had fallen from it's nest. My friend's cousin pulled down his pants and took a shit on it.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #36750 on: September 26, 2018, 04:07:40 AM »
Hnnnng!

Coffee Dog

« Reply #36751 on: September 26, 2018, 04:16:32 AM »
Did the bird die? :goty2

Himu

« Reply #36752 on: September 26, 2018, 04:21:07 AM »
One day my friend and I went fishing in one of the local bayous and he got bit by a snake. :tocry
IYKYK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #36753 on: September 26, 2018, 04:25:37 AM »
Did the bird die? :goty2

They say you shouldn't even touch a baby bird because if your human scent gets on it, the mother bird won't want it back. So yeah that baby chick died.

SantaC

« Reply #36755 on: September 26, 2018, 05:50:52 AM »
seriously? I got banned for this post:

is it false equivalence and downplaying sexism asking a question?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #36756 on: September 26, 2018, 06:06:12 AM »
Did you at least consider where they're coming from? Maybe you are sexist.

daemon

« Reply #36758 on: September 26, 2018, 06:23:08 AM »
I found KH to be more magical than any of the sequels. Apt plot twist. Apt world. Bittersweet beautiful ending. Everything was better aside from combat

paprikastaude

« Reply #36759 on: September 26, 2018, 06:28:24 AM »
 :piss Nomura post-PS1 :piss2

paprikastaude

« Reply #36760 on: September 26, 2018, 06:47:18 AM »
FF7 and Parasite Eve still had normal artwork :trumps

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #36761 on: September 26, 2018, 07:07:43 AM »
Man that Parasite Eve game on PSP killed my love for the series

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #36762 on: September 26, 2018, 07:15:04 AM »
seriously? I got banned for this post:

(Image removed from quote.)

is it false equivalence and downplaying sexism asking a question?

Sit the fuck down and listen, shitlord.

thetylerrob

« Reply #36763 on: September 26, 2018, 07:34:20 AM »
I’ll never forget the moment in 8th grade when a kid in my class wasn’t paying attention during a lecture so the teacher made him say what he was drawing to the whole class. He was writing  “Roxas + Kairi forever” the teacher also tried to make him explain it for maximum embarrassment and he said they were nicknames of his friends. That’s when I realized that adults are kinda assholes  and teachers could be bullies too.

Later in life the kids girlfriend hid a pregnancy and had her baby die during childbirth (early delivery literally in a Walmart bathroom). This kid burned the body in the woods, got caught and did some time for improper disposal of a body.

Kingdom Hearts will destroy your life.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36764 on: September 26, 2018, 07:39:10 AM »
It's funny to me how (READ OP) in a thread title is a warning sign for a shit show.

Read OP? I'm not going to read the thread.

Like an idiot I popped into the VC4 thread to see all the bans and goddamn that's a thread full of people pretending to give a shit. The very first page has an obvious explanation for what/how/why/etc. that scene was included and people just refuse to accept it only to shit on Japanese people (?) because of gamergate (?).

I don't give a shit about VC tbh, but neither do most of the people in that thread getting on their soapbox.

Like benji says, this is why minorities, women and LGBTQ peeps are leaving every minute.

Am trying to figure out what the uproar is there.  The scene is army dude slapping army girl on the ass and making a sexist comment...then he gets punched out for it and the onlookers cheer her on for kicking his ass.  Are they saying that this will encourage the "touch women to get the shit beat out of them" fetish crowd or something?   

Also like the 'upskirt' part of the video in the OP is completely ignored.  :lol :doge
ど助平

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #36765 on: September 26, 2018, 07:43:35 AM »
I think some people on era have adopted a strategy to spread as much misery as possible, cant enjoy shit while there is something wrong in the world, fuck you and fuck your escapism. Probably the main reason i could never post on a gaf or purplegaf like board again in my life, forums are escapism to me, not a battleground for culture wars or whatever the fuck.

tl;dr thank you non politics threads on the bore :rejoice

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36766 on: September 26, 2018, 07:59:16 AM »
I think some people on era have adopted a strategy to spread as much misery as possible, cant enjoy shit while there is something wrong in the world, fuck you and fuck your escapism. Probably the main reason i could never post on a gaf or purplegaf like board again in my life, forums are escapism to me, not a battleground for culture wars or whatever the fuck.

tl;dr thank you non politics threads on the bore :rejoice

The "outrage" comes from this article: https://www.vg247.com/2018/09/25/valkyria-chronicles-4-sexual-harassment-problem/

The writer appears to have run out of things to say about the game towards the end and instead starts talking about real-world stuff:
This sort of mindset becomes even more dangerous when you consider the state of the world in 2018. While the #MeToo movement has brought attention to the injustices faced within the workplace by women at the hands of men abusing their positions of power, we are far from shifting the needle towards genuine reform. We are at a time where, in the US, politicians are running to the defence of a Supreme Court Judge accused of sexual harassment.

This situation is eerily similar to when accusations were made against another potential appointment to the court in 1991. For all the progress, we are a long way from there being any serious consequence for sexual harassment and assault by powerful men.

When you have a game like Valkyria Chronicles 4 that contains a distinct lack of condemnation or consequence for such actions, you are setting a dangerous precedent.

It normalises the idea that women are inferior to men, that they exist for male satisfaction, and that unwanted sexual contact should be welcomed and not challenged. Such portrayals make it harder for attitudes towards women to change, even with the pressure of the #MeToo movement shedding light on the issue on a global scale.

Because when I think "Valkyria Chronicles," I think Clarence Thomas...?  ???  Oh wait, must be really similar.  I forgot that Clarence grabbed Anita's ass and then she decked him and the two got into a brawl afterwards in front of the court.  :doge

« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 08:04:00 AM by bork »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36767 on: September 26, 2018, 08:09:37 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/vg24-valkyria-chronicles-4%E2%80%99s-sexual-harassment-problem-is-unacceptable-in-2018-read-op.70827/reply?quote=13099698
Quote from: Yopis, post: 13099698, member: 2124
Wonder if this will affect sales. Dragons Crown got bashed and sold okay.

Nope! 
 :aah
ど助平

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #36768 on: September 26, 2018, 08:21:30 AM »
One day my friend and I went fishing in one of the local bayous and he got bit by a snake. :tocry

Stomp! Stomp! Stomping through the the bayous!

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36769 on: September 26, 2018, 08:29:12 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but Valkyria Chronicles never sold very well, right? I remember the first being a legendary bomb.

Must have done decently enough to warrant them localizing VC2, VC Remastered, that shitty action-RPG spin-off, and now this game.

The "outrage" comes from this article: https://www.vg247.com/2018/09/25/valkyria-chronicles-4-sexual-harassment-problem/

"Turn off adblock" lol no, fuck off.

LOL, yeah- I'm using Firefox and just toggled reader view to skip past that shit.
ど助平

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #36770 on: September 26, 2018, 08:36:03 AM »
It normalises the idea that women are inferior to men, that they exist for male satisfaction, and that unwanted sexual contact should be welcomed and not challenged.

How does it do that when the guy gets fucking clocked? The article is really just trying way too hard.

paprikastaude

« Reply #36771 on: September 26, 2018, 08:37:01 AM »
The Steam port of VC1 sold like a mil. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a stark increase of sexual assault straight after  :drudge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36772 on: September 26, 2018, 08:44:02 AM »
Reading through that thread more I've finally understood this dumb feeling I always get from ERA threads, it's essentially a forum filled with moms.

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36773 on: September 26, 2018, 08:46:04 AM »
It normalises the idea that women are inferior to men, that they exist for male satisfaction, and that unwanted sexual contact should be welcomed and not challenged.

How does it do that when the guy gets fucking clocked? The article is really just trying way too hard.

It's simple.  Watch video of segment or play game right up until the ass is grabbed, then immediately stop and don't watch the outcome, instead going online to furiously type out an article about it.
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #36774 on: September 26, 2018, 08:48:28 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but Valkyria Chronicles never sold very well, right? I remember the first being a legendary bomb.

They put VC on Steam a few years back and became a total sleeper hit which then made it popular enough for Sega to give the series another shot. Before this the series was in localization hell.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36775 on: September 26, 2018, 08:50:09 AM »
Got no reply back after responding to RE moderation about my avatar deletion.  Come to think of it, I never did get any responses back for any post reports I've submitted, either-

RE discriminates against Bore members.
 :social
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #36776 on: September 26, 2018, 08:52:46 AM »
Got no reply back after responding to RE moderation about my avatar deletion.  Come to think of it, I never did get any responses back for any post reports I've submitted, either-

Ask them why I was perma banned while you’re at it. I was not trolling in my discussion. I gave a snarky reply to stinkles.

ERA blows. Can’t wait to see your site burn down within two years.
IYKYK

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #36777 on: September 26, 2018, 08:52:56 AM »

Mods are cunts in general.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #36778 on: September 26, 2018, 08:53:23 AM »

What's your user name, I'll look into this discrimination.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #36779 on: September 26, 2018, 08:55:20 AM »

SIT 👏 DOWN 👏 AND 👏 LISTEN
©@©™