Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5828207 times)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #39000 on: October 11, 2018, 12:57:08 PM »
Michelle Obama: George W. Bush is my ‘partner in crime’

https://www.resetera.com/threads/michelle-obama-george-w-bush-is-my-%E2%80%98partner-in-crime%E2%80%99.74223/

Fun reading for a thursday morning.

Obama still getting cucked.

/phoenixdark

FStop7

Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| ERA? I don't know her.
« Reply #39001 on: October 11, 2018, 01:14:55 PM »
Michelle Obama: George W. Bush is my ‘partner in crime’

https://www.resetera.com/threads/michelle-obama-george-w-bush-is-my-%E2%80%98partner-in-crime%E2%80%99.74223/

Fun reading for a thursday morning.

That was a pretty stupid thing to say, honestly.  The image rehab of GWB is bullshit.

studyguy

« Reply #39002 on: October 11, 2018, 01:17:17 PM »
I hate wine coolers.
Who drinks wine coolers anymore? All I ever see is Smirnoff Ice's now.
Real ballers drink Ovaltine in the clubs
pause

Tiops

« Reply #39003 on: October 11, 2018, 01:42:31 PM »
Do we have a ERA-approved list of when is it appropriate for a woman to do what her want with her body? I need to know to stay woke and criticize women when needed.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39004 on: October 11, 2018, 01:44:48 PM »
I hate wine coolers.

bitches

not like bitches you want to fuck, but bitches bitches.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #39005 on: October 11, 2018, 01:54:14 PM »
That was a pretty stupid thing to say, honestly.  The image rehab of GWB is bullshit.
Eh if you're gonna be stuck going to all these lame ass events I'd rather be sitting next to Bush than any of the other boring stiffs there. At least he can probably tell a joke and he won't creep on you like Clinton.

studyguy

« Reply #39006 on: October 11, 2018, 01:54:20 PM »
I hate wine coolers.
"Wine Coolers" of the 80s/90s had no wine and Smirnoff Ice isn't vodka lol

Yeah pretty much, they're both just sugary alcoholic soda.
pause

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #39007 on: October 11, 2018, 01:59:42 PM »
The Obamas aren’t our allies and they never have been.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/13692239/

::)

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #39008 on: October 11, 2018, 02:06:10 PM »
https://www.polygon.com/2018/10/11/17961496/tomb-raider-death-animations

didnt this dumbshit come up earlier this week too?

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #39009 on: October 11, 2018, 02:13:28 PM »
Anena was whining about it on her Twitter, said it was sexist because Nathan Drake doesn't die horrible deaths.

...even though one game is M and the other is T...

And that article is fucking awful.  The author actually uses "yikes".  And I'm sure they're going to change the formula of a multimillion selling franchise because some sheltered "journalist" gets queasy,

Himu

« Reply #39010 on: October 11, 2018, 02:19:05 PM »
Such stupidity;  the objectification is really what many viewers probably do.. she's just wearing those clothes PROBABLY very well knowing it ups her viewership and helps her career.  To wear clothes like that isn't objectification;  and unless the camera is zooming and they are making pervy noises or something the actual videos aren't objectification.   Now muting her and puting the video in slow mo and jerking it?  Yeah, objectification.

More power to her and fuck the whiners.
what clothes though? there's like two outfits in the screencap in that thread that show some cleavage but like 90% of her outfits are just things chicks wear. that's what's so nutty about that thread, people are positing that somehow her mode of dress is risque and i'm just so confused. like what do they want, her to reduce her on screen wardrobe to Dickies coveralls?

They’re sheltered puristans. What do you expect? How much you want to bet most are virgins?
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39011 on: October 11, 2018, 02:19:15 PM »

This article is basically promoting his Twitter account using WOKE POINTS.

Jesus christ.
🤴

Himu

« Reply #39012 on: October 11, 2018, 02:20:54 PM »
There's a couple of outfits in those thumbnails that probably wouldn't fly in an office, but really wouldn't stand out say if you saw her in a mall or something, other than her being cute.  It's not like her tits are hanging out or she's pointing her ass doggie style at the camera.

The fact that REEE is sexualizing her and shaming her for her clothing (again, which are things that probably 90% of young straight attractive white women would wear on a regular basis) is really fucking creepy.  A lot of these people must have a graveyard of skeletons in their closet.

We’re talking about a profession where most of the dudes just wear nerd T-shirt and jeans. Why are people bringing up professionalism.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #39013 on: October 11, 2018, 02:29:25 PM »
Wasn’t talking about you. Just that some were saying “that’s not professional dress” like no shit, she’s a game journo, the dudes that sell Cheetos, Mountain Dew, and Doritos. The same profession shared by Jeff Gertsmann. IDGI.

IYKYK

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #39014 on: October 11, 2018, 02:42:41 PM »
:no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39015 on: October 11, 2018, 02:43:42 PM »
Nothing wrong with the outfit but it is a bit out of fashion for people older than 16 to show their belly buttons where I live.

Everything's short pants now.   :lawd
🤴

Himu

« Reply #39016 on: October 11, 2018, 02:45:37 PM »

Holy shit I can’t stand sjws.

LARA CROFT DEATH ANIMATIONS ARE VIOLENT AND THIS IS SEXIST

Like ohmygosh bros and cisses, it’s an M rated game in a genre famous for bloody deaths.

They act like Uncharted is the sole inspiration for the games.

Need I remind you.

CAPCOM WHY ARE YOU SEXIST AGAISNT WOMEN?!)!!)??

Oh.

The M rated action adventure has had a long tradition of gruesome player deaths. This is considered fan service by the way? Can’t wait for REmake 2 to come out and people to claim that it’s sexist in that too.

Look, it’s ok to not like the gore. It’s not for everybody. But the minute you blame that gore on the idea that since the game stars a woman that people enjoy the gore to see a woman brutally murdered and it’s a misogynistic display of gamer appetites and views on women. That’s the moment you should probably unfuck yourself, pull your head out of your ass, and turn the game off.

Again.

TRADITION.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 03:01:10 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

« Reply #39017 on: October 11, 2018, 02:47:19 PM »
I cant believe people would go out of their way to try and make themselves look good to other people to get a folowing on social media

#Resist #Prius #NonGMOSoyStarbucks #Thisiswhatafeministlookslike

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39018 on: October 11, 2018, 02:48:39 PM »
Death animations are awesome. They also add some tense moments to games that are otherwise a breeze to play through.
The RE4 one with the eye dangling is one of the best.

The hate for Shadow of the Tomb Raider by the journo's is misplaced much as their hate for the last Deus Ex game.

The game has among other things:
- Towns with NPC's and quests
- More focus on exploration and tombs, less on shootbang
- Gorgeous environments and textures
- Incredible character models
- Overall a great cinematic(tm) experience

People who hate it can die in the fires of mount doom.  :gun
🤴

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #39019 on: October 11, 2018, 02:51:13 PM »
Isn't there a sniper game that does slo-mo nut shots? That is so sexist,  :doge

©ZH

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #39020 on: October 11, 2018, 02:52:12 PM »
Sniper Elite :rejoice

Propagandhim

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #39022 on: October 11, 2018, 02:58:30 PM »
Sniper Elite is one of my favorite series to co-op. super chill and satisfying to play.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #39023 on: October 11, 2018, 03:00:23 PM »
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1050437320057479168

What the fuck is this shit?

8 years of fake news about Obama, but legit complaints against dotard makes the country look bad? :comeon
©ZH

stufte

« Reply #39024 on: October 11, 2018, 03:01:10 PM »
Kanye doesn't care about black people.

Himu

« Reply #39025 on: October 11, 2018, 03:06:45 PM »
Wanting to speak to the president about real issues is one thing. Saying we have to support everything the numb nuts does is another.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #39026 on: October 11, 2018, 03:08:28 PM »
I looked up the reason Kanye changed his name to Ye and it was some crazy black smart dumb shit. “Ye is the word most commonly used in the Bible.”

:dead
IYKYK

paprikastaude

« Reply #39027 on: October 11, 2018, 03:12:37 PM »

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #39028 on: October 11, 2018, 03:12:41 PM »
I looked up the reason Kanye changed his name to Ye and it was some crazy black smart dumb shit. “Ye is the word most commonly used in the Bible.”

:dead

Changed his name to Ye just because he Kan.

Himu

« Reply #39029 on: October 11, 2018, 03:12:51 PM »
Kanye is a production genius though and is one of the most influential hip hop producers of all time. Whatever you think of him cannot erase that achievement.
IYKYK

Cravy

« Reply #39030 on: October 11, 2018, 03:14:59 PM »
Goddamn Trump is happier than a pig in shit during Kanye's rant.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #39031 on: October 11, 2018, 03:19:14 PM »

They could just argue that they'd like a t-rated Tomb Raider, like Lost Legacy, but no, they have to make some contrived point about sexism

Himu

« Reply #39032 on: October 11, 2018, 03:20:18 PM »
Why are you conflating artistic intelligence with academic intelligence? Any dumb ass can make good music? Haha ok. Kanye is musically intelligent. We’ll leave it at that.
IYKYK

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #39033 on: October 11, 2018, 03:21:46 PM »
5 out of the last 10 threads in off topic were about Trump, Kanye or both when I checked last. #obsessed

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #39034 on: October 11, 2018, 03:23:43 PM »
Kamp
Trumpye
©@©™

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #39035 on: October 11, 2018, 03:25:29 PM »
She may be distinguished mentally-challenged, but she got that contrived reasoning intelligence going for her.

Himu

« Reply #39036 on: October 11, 2018, 03:27:19 PM »
Why are you conflating artistic intelligence with academic intelligence? Any dumb ass can make good music? Haha ok. Kanye is musically intelligent. We’ll leave it at that.

I didn't say any dumb ass can make good music. 

Hell I don't say 75% of the shit you ever quote me and then babble about;  obnoxious.

You:

A complete and utter moron can produce good music

:lol
IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #39037 on: October 11, 2018, 03:32:55 PM »
Singular and plural, how does it work?

FStop7

« Reply #39038 on: October 11, 2018, 03:33:09 PM »
Kanye doesn't care about black people.

According to Rhymefest, Kanye literally said "Fuck the youth of Chicago" to him on the phone when they were arguing about the state of Kanye's mom's home.

Himu

« Reply #39039 on: October 11, 2018, 03:35:11 PM »
That's not how words work;  "a genius can make good music" is true as well.  That doesn't mean "any genius can make good music."

Like seriously fuck off.   My point was it's a skill that isn't tied to intelligence.  His fans conflate the 2 things and think the dude is brilliant and hang on his every word.

Semantic tbh.

You sound salty. You need a diuretic tbh.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #39040 on: October 11, 2018, 03:41:53 PM »
Please tell people the difference between:

“A complete and utter moron can produce good music” and “any dumbass can produce good music?”

There’s really not much difference.

Fine. But the way you blow up about makes you look pressed and utterly ridiculous. Like Seagrams said, you get hot too easily. Must be all that salt. High blood pressure, b.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #39041 on: October 11, 2018, 03:42:19 PM »
Jesus christ ya'll are insufferable.

Only good thing Kanye ever did was Let's Be Free.

We Major.
IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #39042 on: October 11, 2018, 03:44:15 PM »
Someone come get Cindi, she's drunk.

Propagandhim

Himu

« Reply #39045 on: October 11, 2018, 03:47:56 PM »
Has Kanye taken his meds?
IYKYK

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #39046 on: October 11, 2018, 03:53:56 PM »
Did I get the r-word filter back in place? Was wondering how often I could slip it in here.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39047 on: October 11, 2018, 03:56:40 PM »
Unless woman is actually donald trump, I refuse to believe they aren't someone who is literally mentally disabled.

Himu

« Reply #39048 on: October 11, 2018, 03:58:38 PM »
Did I get the r-word filter back in place? Was wondering how often I could slip it in here.

IYKYK

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39049 on: October 11, 2018, 03:58:49 PM »
Oh and fuck kanye's coon ass. You don't get to hide behind your bipolar disease if you have access to not be an asshole.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39050 on: October 11, 2018, 03:59:33 PM »
maybe he's still salty that obama called him a jackass and trump would gladly sell his ass.

Himu

« Reply #39051 on: October 11, 2018, 04:09:58 PM »
Please tell people the difference between:

“A complete and utter moron can produce good music” and “any dumbass can produce good music?”

"any dumbass can do it" is to literally say anyone who tried could do something.. it's to completely remove the concept that it takes any sort of skill to perform an act.   That is certainly not what I was saying; hence why I said I was fine with labeling his production as "genius." 

And the fuck is the point of this thread if not to act salty?

Stop taking my fuck offs so seriously.

For me what makes the statements similar is the word can.

“A moron can produce good music” the inclusion of can makes it seem like pretty damn open even sans a plural pretext.

In an example:

A woman can become president.

From this I read,”multiple women have the potential to become president”.

A astronaut can go to outer space. Clearly, there’s more than one astronaut on Earth. So your pool of astronauts is multiple. So there’s not much difference between that and saying,”any trained astronaut can go to outer space” is there?

So while there’s an admittedly a difference between “a moron can produce good music” and “any moron can produce good music” the difference is very small, even if it can have a slight nuance to it.

So when you say,”Hell I don't say 75% of the shit you ever quote me and then babble about;  obnoxious” you sound ridiculous. And frankly your reaction to this entire discussion has been emotional and hyperbolic.
IYKYK

Sai

« Reply #39052 on: October 11, 2018, 04:13:28 PM »
Unless woman is actually donald trump, I refuse to believe they aren't someone who is literally mentally disabled.
ilysm

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #39053 on: October 11, 2018, 04:13:47 PM »
An astronaut.

Rman

« Reply #39054 on: October 11, 2018, 04:17:03 PM »
wow ERA hates Michelle Obama now lol.

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #39055 on: October 11, 2018, 04:21:31 PM »
pussy got that wet wet
got that drip drip
got that supersoaker
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39057 on: October 11, 2018, 04:27:21 PM »
A woman can become president.
Citation needed  :idont
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #39058 on: October 11, 2018, 04:27:55 PM »
Kanye

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39059 on: October 11, 2018, 04:31:02 PM »

:doge
🤴