Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5828135 times)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| That ain't it, chief
« Reply #46860 on: December 06, 2018, 04:31:41 PM »
Ban everyone engaging with bananananas cuz ur fuckin morons

It's like grabbing an electric fence, you know what's going to happen but it's kinda thrilling and perverse so you do it anyway.

They remind me of me ineffectively trolling 13 year ago on Gaia, why is it so effective in 2018?

I can tell that marrec has been near an actual electric fence, because my dad had cattle on his old farm and that's exactly how it feels.

Like when you're at a fancy restaraunt as a kid and you put your fingers in the flame to see what it feels like.

Bananas

« Reply #46861 on: December 06, 2018, 04:32:26 PM »

It's like grabbing an electric fence, you know what's going to happen but it's kinda thrilling and perverse so you do it anyway.

They remind me of me ineffectively trolling 13 year ago on Gaia, why is it so effective in 2018?
lmao, you think the average user here even knows what Gaia is? They get baited so easy it's almost sad. :'(

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #46862 on: December 06, 2018, 04:34:31 PM »
btw holding onto a low voltage electric fence feels awesome, like very temporary pins and needles, plus you can zap people by grabbing their hand. It pretty much gives you shitty superpowers.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #46863 on: December 06, 2018, 04:35:11 PM »
Trolling by pretending you're distinguished mentally-challenged has always been the lowest art.

marrec

« Reply #46864 on: December 06, 2018, 04:35:28 PM »

I can tell that marrec has been near an actual electric fence, because my dad had cattle on his old farm and that's exactly how it feels.

Yep, grew up helping my grandpa on his cattle ranch.

Bananas

« Reply #46865 on: December 06, 2018, 04:35:33 PM »

There's 40 something guests for some reason, I was assuming some of them were from GAF :doge
The bore is too liberal for the average gaf user nowadays. Probably kiwi or voat are more up their speed for stalking Era posts.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #46866 on: December 06, 2018, 04:35:49 PM »

There's 40 something guests for some reason, I was assuming some of them were from GAF :doge

laughing bananas sounded the kiwi alarm

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #46867 on: December 06, 2018, 04:44:45 PM »
:banplz
Wow man, you can do that, but that would be a violation of freedom of speech? Surely you don't want to be like era and create a safe space where only people agree with you. :doge
I love arguing. I love engaging with people who disagree with me. I don't like arguing with someone that can't even follow basic strains of logic and has worse reading comprehension than my 6-year-old.

That's why Cauliflower is so hit-or-miss.

Instead of arguing could u kill urself

Not until he sends nudes. :wag :wag :wag

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #46868 on: December 06, 2018, 04:47:35 PM »
Dear writers of The Bire:
ban bananas

ban resetbanbot

bring back Creepy Stalker

confirm whether the great rumbler x joe molotov incest plot will develop next season

#INVITEHANSEL

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46869 on: December 06, 2018, 04:47:57 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/boogie2988-invited-to-the-game-awards-famous-champion-of-both-sides-in-regards-to-white-supremacy.85492/post-15713579
I find it very telling that Geoff Keighley always ignores these controversial threads but is always ready to sell its bigot friendly show in every other VGX thread.

It's because of people like him that this industry is full of bigotry and hate. They never have nothing to say against it unless it benefits their business. And the other poster was decrying Era having less industry people. Well, good riddance to bad trash then.

even by the standards of that thread this post is  :doge

edit:
also this
As an abused child, I can seriously say, fuck you dude. You’ll never understand the complicated nature of having and abusive parent that you still love. It makes you a REAL shitty person to use this as ammo to judge a person. Seriously, some of y’all are real monsters.
Yes, we are the real monsters, not the dude that praises his child rapist dad and outs his sister's story to the public without her consent

:mindblown :trash

marrec

« Reply #46870 on: December 06, 2018, 04:48:43 PM »
You can’t engage with the REEEEEES anywhere.

They only exist in their little bubble and anyone who doesn’t fit is unpersoned, their words and logic and reason will never be heard. 

The REEEEEEEES are demonstrably weak-minded - unable to argue a point.  Unable intellectually, but arguably worse, unable to emotionally deal with someone disagreeing with them.

I'm right here you know

thetylerrob

« Reply #46871 on: December 06, 2018, 04:54:31 PM »

Are you from missorah or Kansass

*no dox*

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #46872 on: December 06, 2018, 04:58:38 PM »
Now there are people in that thread competing to be the voice as the most abused as a child on REE. wowsers.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #46873 on: December 06, 2018, 04:59:27 PM »
someone should era clear that thread
每天生气

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #46874 on: December 06, 2018, 05:00:07 PM »
You only got raped twice as a child? What a loser.

Bananas

« Reply #46875 on: December 06, 2018, 05:00:28 PM »
You can’t engage with the REEEEEES anywhere.

They only exist in their little bubble and anyone who doesn’t fit is unpersoned, their words and logic and reason will never be heard. 

The REEEEEEEES are demonstrably weak-minded - unable to argue a point.  Unable intellectually, but arguably worse, unable to emotionally deal with someone disagreeing with them.

You can’t engage with the BOOOREEEESS anywhere.

The BOOOREEESS are demonstrably weak-minded - unable to argue a point.  Unable intellectually, but arguably worse, unable to emotionally deal with someone disagreeing with them.

Also, I don't know about you, but I'm on twitter and so most people I know? Also discord, reddit or gamefaqs. You name it.

Bananas

« Reply #46876 on: December 06, 2018, 05:04:54 PM »
Now, for something more interesting, the gaf thread is currently at page 7

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/david-jaffe-creator-of-god-of-war-annoyed-by-forum.1468982/page-7

I think it's going to be their longest thread in a while at this rate.

marrec

« Reply #46877 on: December 06, 2018, 05:05:13 PM »

Are you from missorah or Kansass

*no dox*

New Mexico actually.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #46878 on: December 06, 2018, 05:06:12 PM »
Now there are people in that thread competing to be the voice as the most abused as a child on REE. wowsers.

(Image removed from quote.)

My first memory is my dad beating the shit out of me.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #46879 on: December 06, 2018, 05:07:26 PM »

I still love this one.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior

thisismyusername

« Reply #46881 on: December 06, 2018, 05:09:34 PM »
i told Jaffe how in my high school A+ class we had full player LANs of TM2 PC because it was one of the few games that would run on all the donated outdated hardware and he didn't even realize it had networked multiplayer like that

I didn't even realize TM2 had a PC version. Like Metal Gear Solid or Wipeout. Man, Sony of that era should come back and let their "exclusive"s be ported to PC. Bloodborne 60FPS. :lawd

:no1curr

:no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr

Boredfrom

« Reply #46882 on: December 06, 2018, 05:18:01 PM »
It's sad seeing y'all get trolled so easily

Breaks muh heart

Eh, is the first time in months he is able to elicit a reaction beyond some snide comments. Being stupid and butthurt is not trolling.

thetylerrob

« Reply #46883 on: December 06, 2018, 05:18:05 PM »
That kid died tho :fbm

« Reply #46884 on: December 06, 2018, 05:23:44 PM »
the boogie thread is fantastic

Bananas

« Reply #46885 on: December 06, 2018, 05:27:27 PM »

Breaks muh heart

Eh, is the first time in months he is able to elicit a reaction beyond some snide comments. Being stupid and butthurt is not trolling.

jorma

« Reply #46886 on: December 06, 2018, 05:32:46 PM »

lmao, you think the average user here even knows what Gaia is? They get baited so easy it's almost sad. :'(

yeah, you managed to convince everyone that you'd gone full distinguished mentally-challenged fellow, and it turns out you were just trolling everyone

well done, you!  :rejoice

Boredfrom

« Reply #46887 on: December 06, 2018, 05:32:58 PM »

Breaks muh heart

God you are getting self aware.  :lol

thisismyusername

« Reply #46888 on: December 06, 2018, 05:33:01 PM »
Laughing_Bananas: You sure do seem to care a lot about how we perceive you for someone that is totally above the drama.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Demi or bork: Mod me, for about an hour. I'd make this board great again. :trumps
[close]

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46889 on: December 06, 2018, 05:33:29 PM »
We're posting music videos?

Bananas

« Reply #46890 on: December 06, 2018, 05:34:15 PM »
Laughing_Bananas: You sure do seem to care a lot about how we perceive you for someone that is totally above the drama.

Demi or bork: Mod me, for about an hour. I'd make this board great again. :trumps
[close]
Well at least I don't care enough to make a whole forum, multiple threads and 890 pages of it.  :-*

Bananas

« Reply #46891 on: December 06, 2018, 05:35:18 PM »

Breaks muh heart

God you are getting self aware.  :lol

Boredfrom

« Reply #46892 on: December 06, 2018, 05:35:29 PM »

[close]
Well at least I don't care enough to make a whole forum, multiple threads and 890 pages of it.  :-*

So you are the living embodiment of Gaf/Reee?

« Reply #46893 on: December 06, 2018, 05:36:27 PM »
He/she says while posting on here.
What if I told you I post on 4chan? Would your NARRATIVE explode?

All the pedophiles do

thisismyusername

« Reply #46894 on: December 06, 2018, 05:36:58 PM »

[close]

So you concede defeat. Great.

Bring in the Dancing Lobsters and close off account creation and ban Bananas and other *autistic screeching*ers, bork/demi/joe.

Bananas

« Reply #46895 on: December 06, 2018, 05:37:57 PM »

All the pedophiles do
Is Dennis a 4chan member?

[close]

no, lolcow is more up my speed.

thisismyusername

« Reply #46896 on: December 06, 2018, 05:43:06 PM »

[close]

So you concede defeat. Great.

Bring in the Dancing Lobsters and close off account creation and ban Bananas and other *autistic screeching*ers, bork/demi/joe.

I mean what else is there to say? Every other post by L_B has been some form of "NO U!!!!!!! XD!!!!!!!"-level of retort that doesn't even do shit.

To make the Bore Great Again™, we need to send L_B and other Gran Autismos to the gas chamber. Only then will we rise above our base-desires of laughing at these idiots and have discourse on this board that isn't "wow, these idiots are trying to doxx somebody" only for these idiots to come in and "NO U!!!! THEY AREN'T DOXXING! (but someone on Twitter thanks an admin for helping them doxx! SHHH! :shh )" horseshit circular logic and thinking they're "pwning the libtards conservags!" or whatever.

With my 1 hour seizing the means of posting and more, I'll finally get nudes out of Pogi and more.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #46897 on: December 06, 2018, 05:43:14 PM »

stufte

« Reply #46898 on: December 06, 2018, 05:43:16 PM »

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #46899 on: December 06, 2018, 05:44:08 PM »
this is all some cringeworthy shit yo
bent

Boredfrom

« Reply #46900 on: December 06, 2018, 05:44:28 PM »

All the pedophiles do

[close]

So you are a lolcow.  :doge

Wah ...

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46901 on: December 06, 2018, 05:45:23 PM »
Just watched it again recently. Great movie. But its no Walk hard.

Walk Hards got John Lennons "Pauls a big fat cunt" mantra, but PopStars got that 30 second to mars joke and the mona lisa and equal rights songs, so I dunno...

stufte

« Reply #46902 on: December 06, 2018, 05:48:35 PM »

thisismyusername

« Reply #46903 on: December 06, 2018, 05:48:35 PM »
this is all some cringeworthy shit yo

But seriously, why the hell is account creation even still allowed post-GAF implosion? The newer accounts have been a markedly observable decline in terms of content.

I know Bananas made an account right before or  during the implosion, but either way: I say throwing him into a train is a sacrifice we need to make.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46904 on: December 06, 2018, 05:50:32 PM »
The newer accounts have been a markedly observable decline in terms of content.

:fbm :goty2 :uguu

thisismyusername

« Reply #46905 on: December 06, 2018, 05:52:17 PM »
The newer accounts have been a markedly observable decline in terms of content.

:fbm :goty2 :uguu

Oh, there's some exceptions that'd escape the gulag (*cough*Pogi*cough*KurtRussel*cough*) but really the question remains: After we finally broke free of Evilbore's shackles, why do we allow filth to post among us higher-classes? :snob

stufte

« Reply #46906 on: December 06, 2018, 05:57:54 PM »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #46907 on: December 06, 2018, 06:01:02 PM »

Our thread title  :ohhh

This is like when they finally say the name of the movie
Uncle

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #46908 on: December 06, 2018, 06:02:38 PM »
why is there a dark post on a light background
 :kobeyuck
每天生气

stufte

« Reply #46909 on: December 06, 2018, 06:03:54 PM »
why is there a dark post on a light background
 :kobeyuck

like I said, dark theme is fucked up in my browser.  :doge

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #46910 on: December 06, 2018, 06:04:21 PM »
Its an ongoing mystery that all of the recessers @ing GeoffKeighley asking him when he stopped beating his wife aren't getting a response to hoist him on

zepblackstar

« Reply #46911 on: December 06, 2018, 06:07:47 PM »
25 pages of bitchin about boogie being at the award shows. FFS

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Bananas

« Reply #46913 on: December 06, 2018, 06:16:58 PM »

All the pedophiles do

[close]

So you are a lolcow.  :doge

Wah ...

Real talk, how does being a REEEE even work? Do you guys actually think people who post on Era don't post anywhere else? At least they have a twitter and most of them browse a subreddit a two. I doubt they have much interesting in gamefaqs since most users on Era don't about discussing how SJW is naughty dog because TloU 2 has lezs.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #46914 on: December 06, 2018, 06:18:34 PM »
It's actually sad to recognize some of the people that i remember from GAF being somewhat decent, go full frenzy in that thread.
Maybe it's just my faulty memory, but even the last couple of years on GAF, which itself had become pretty miserable, weren't this awful.

Boredfrom

« Reply #46915 on: December 06, 2018, 06:20:08 PM »
Why did you describe yourself as a lolcow? Is not a synonymous of Troll...

ResetBanBot

« Reply #46916 on: December 06, 2018, 06:24:11 PM »
Stop saying lolcow, that's our word

« Reply #46917 on: December 06, 2018, 06:27:12 PM »
Quote from: Gunztrix, post: 15717087, member: 21098
As often and I visit resetera, which means every day. I Read conservativesforum.com and I read it as a "know they enemy" approach that way when I meet alt-right in online or in the public I can poke holes in their logic and latest propoganda.

:salute

Bananas

« Reply #46918 on: December 06, 2018, 06:27:14 PM »
When are you guys going to start to pick the Bore? I feel like there is solid material here.  :-*

Also I got applaud for at least coming out of your shithole, instead of jerking own to your own "superiority" like your friends at dox-central.

stufte

« Reply #46919 on: December 06, 2018, 06:30:47 PM »
When are you guys going to start to pick the Bore? I feel like there is solid material here.  :-*

Also I got applaud for at least coming out of your shithole, instead of jerking own to your own "superiority" like your friends at dox-central.

Please clap.