Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5895137 times)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| That ain't it, chief
« Reply #48300 on: December 16, 2018, 10:05:39 PM »
Elevate yourself

:delicious

those racist hicks are gonna eat that shit up.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #48301 on: December 16, 2018, 10:14:09 PM »
btw I'm still waiting for demi to expand signatures past five characters.

Boredfrom

« Reply #48302 on: December 16, 2018, 11:03:17 PM »
Rather unfairly I might have suspected Liam was the most sympathetic towards that hate movement.

It's because Liam is always the first to cry censorship and go to bat for creator's rights to fill their games with anime titties. That's often a red flag so it's not a huge surprise you got that vibe but Liam seems alright.

You mean that profiling people based on their hobbies and opinions about fictional characters is wrong?

:ohhh :ohhh :jeanluc :jeanluc

spoiler (click to show/hide)
You guys are scum of the earth.
[close]

Instead of reminiscing about a decent podcast that is no more, they are instead discussing which member of the cast was or wasn't sufficiently anti-GG or who is or isn't blaming the woman for the break up. They are priming themselves up to go on a hate bandwagon any minute.
Even a mod had to step in to tell them to knock it off: https://www.resetera.com/threads/super-best-friends-play-is-officially-cancelled.87426/page-23#post-16029064

These are miserable people.

Is funny it devolved at what spouse is the shitty one that killed the group.

Also Liam being mistaken as a GG because his tastes and being anti censorship should be a wake up call on how shitty they are, but back to business.

« Reply #48303 on: December 16, 2018, 11:36:41 PM »
Fucking LOL at paying $50 a year for GAF Gold but Evilore will probably rope in a few dozen dopes to do it.

There's already a thread with the goldy golds patting themselves on the back. It's like the other threads where users stroke one another for their popularity and brilliance, but with the realization you had to pay $5 a month to take part.

I don't begrudge thug 1 his money, but he's made plenty without resorting to preying on the easily duped. Until now, that is.

Father_Brain

« Reply #48304 on: December 16, 2018, 11:50:15 PM »
so my conclusion from the MLH thread and my latest ban is that the moderation on Israel sucks shit and there’s no point in allowing any discussion of the subject if they’re going to define antisemitism so capriciously and arbitrarily

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #48305 on: December 17, 2018, 12:05:06 AM »
Fucking LOL at paying $50 a year for GAF Gold but Evilore will probably rope in a few dozen dopes to do it.

benjipwns

« Reply #48306 on: December 17, 2018, 12:29:01 AM »
I don't understand why him and Cerium have priced their things so high, surely the number of idiots willing to pay must be infinitely higher at $10 or even $15 a year. And it's not like the actual costs probably even approach that amount.

BikeJesus

« Reply #48307 on: December 17, 2018, 01:12:31 AM »
All cereal has to do is put a little gold star after the username of era clear members and all the woke users will be forced to purchase in order to signal their virtue. I'm sure some will be so utterly cheap they'll make a thread about how the era clear gold star is abusive, discriminatory towards the lower class, and has disturbing undertones of jews marked with gold stars in ww2 Germany. They will be swiftly banned. Except incelsheet.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #48308 on: December 17, 2018, 03:21:37 AM »
Finally, anti-semitism is viewed as not a "political position" on Era.  Anti-semitism is just that, it's a racist, pro-nazi belief that is not political. 
sigh

jorma

« Reply #48309 on: December 17, 2018, 03:25:27 AM »
Finally, anti-semitism is viewed as not a "political position" on Era.  Anti-semitism is just that, it's a racist, pro-nazi belief that is not political.

it's funny how criticism of Israel is not a political position, while "no politics on our gaming site" is.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #48310 on: December 17, 2018, 03:35:18 AM »
Pretty sure Era math states that Jews are the of top the privilege pyramid since they control all the races below them. Therefore no other race can be racist against them.  Otherwise it doesn't make sense how Prominent Members can defend anti-semitism and not be banned.

That's just a political view, so it can be debated without automatic bannings.
sigh

jorma

« Reply #48311 on: December 17, 2018, 03:39:28 AM »
Pretty sure Era math states that Jews are the of top the privilege pyramid since they control all the races below them. Therefore no other race can be racist against them.  Otherwise it doesn't make sense how Prominent Members can defend anti-semitism and not be banned.

That's just a political view, so it can be debated without automatic bannings.

well, prominent members can do wtf they want, as always.
everyone else gets hit hard with "antisemitism" if they say anything resembling the truth when it comes to Israel.

benjipwns

« Reply #48312 on: December 17, 2018, 03:41:12 AM »
there's a clear mod tension though, it depends on the time of day almost, criticism of Israel is anti-semetic with associated bans/warnings especially when Kirblar is working hard

then later you'll see threads where posts are going past Israeli criticism to more generalized and borderline actual anti-semetic comments and they just past by

i've seen bans for people who specifically make clear they're criticizing the Israeli governments actions, and also seen nothing done against people who say things like "all Israeli's are complicit murderers, fuck them and drive them into the sea"

it all depends on how much attention the thread gets and how it gets picked up by the posters who report everything

it was the same way on NeoGAF.com too, that was why it appeared there were no standards, mods were more prone to take hardlines in threads with attention, especially because it was probably getting reported more often, when you could say stuff and "get away with it" if it was like only an one page thread

benjipwns

« Reply #48313 on: December 17, 2018, 03:41:50 AM »
hell, that one guy got banned for "uncle tom" the other day, while all that "coon" discussion resulted in nothing

benjipwns

« Reply #48314 on: December 17, 2018, 03:45:18 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/after-nearly-4-years-of-waiting-i-finally-received-my-kidney-transplant.86855/post-15932700
User Banned (3 Days): Inflammatory Generalizations

Congratulations! Do you have to take immunosuppressive drugs? I hope recovery is smooth for you.

4 years is such a long time. But the China thread said that’s pretty typical (unfortunately) in the US and U.K., compared to 2 weeks in China where they grotesquely harvest organs from prisoners and minorities.
Dude, literally uses info from hysterical ERA threads and gets shot down for INFLAMMATORY GENERALIZATIONS.

Meanwhile we've pointed out how many posts/threads going off about how China needs to have its embassies e-mail box filled full of complaints.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #48315 on: December 17, 2018, 03:57:28 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/after-nearly-4-years-of-waiting-i-finally-received-my-kidney-transplant.86855/post-15932700
User Banned (3 Days): Inflammatory Generalizations

Congratulations! Do you have to take immunosuppressive drugs? I hope recovery is smooth for you.

4 years is such a long time. But the China thread said that’s pretty typical (unfortunately) in the US and U.K., compared to 2 weeks in China where they grotesquely harvest organs from prisoners and minorities.
Dude, literally uses info from hysterical ERA threads and gets shot down for INFLAMMATORY GENERALIZATIONS.

Meanwhile we've pointed out how many posts/threads going off about how China needs to have its embassies e-mail box filled full of complaints.

He didn't even bother to cite sources, a well deserved ban.
©@©™

« Reply #48316 on: December 17, 2018, 04:58:29 AM »
Anyone who would pay $40 or $50 for GAF Gold or Era Clear is fucking insane and deserves to be scammed out of their money. That being said I would pay upwards of $1,000 for The Bore Pro.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #48317 on: December 17, 2018, 05:06:16 AM »
:drudge  It's Here!   :drudge

https://www.neogaf.com/gold/

:dead

Is it wrong that the first thing I tried was up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a to see if that still worked?

Inuhanyou let's cool it with calling other posters "garbage."

That goes for everyone, actually.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/16026978

Those Israeli defenders will stoop to levels unknown to proper men, I mean "garbage!"  How could he.

They have plenty of analogies available to them, just not that one

benjipwns

« Reply #48318 on: December 17, 2018, 05:28:46 AM »
That being said I would pay upwards of $1,000 for The Bore Pro.
i believe demi would be quite happy to assist you in working out the payment details

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #48319 on: December 17, 2018, 05:32:13 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/watchmojo-top-10-sexiest-video-game-characters-of-2018.87510/post-16030007

I guess objectifying videogame characters is actually fine if you make it a top ten and throw a couple of token male entries on the list  :idont

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #48320 on: December 17, 2018, 05:43:51 AM »
Anyone who would pay $40 or $50 for GAF Gold or Era Clear is fucking insane and deserves to be scammed out of their money. That being said I would pay upwards of $1,000 for The Bore Pro.

I heard Bore Pro replaces all avatars with verified dick pics

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #48321 on: December 17, 2018, 05:52:41 AM »

I heard Bore Pro replaces all avatars with verified dick pics

Dicks dipped in Taco Bell Diablo hot sauce  :noah

Live Mas :rejoice
Margs

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #48322 on: December 17, 2018, 06:05:02 AM »
hell, that one guy got banned for "uncle tom" the other day, while all that "coon" discussion resulted in nothing

Does 'coon' even have another slang meaning besides being a racial slur? Moderation seems wildly uneven

benjipwns

« Reply #48323 on: December 17, 2018, 06:12:22 AM »
Does 'coon' even have another slang meaning besides being a racial slur?
It is for self-policing the community of black people on the internet until they reform themselves and act as is proper for their race.

agrajag

« Reply #48324 on: December 17, 2018, 06:50:14 AM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #48325 on: December 17, 2018, 07:03:27 AM »
I don't understand why him and Cerium have priced their things so high, surely the number of idiots willing to pay must be infinitely higher at $10 or even $15 a year. And it's not like the actual costs probably even approach that amount.

lawyer fees for _________ when the US gov comes at you for __________ you gotta ante up

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #48326 on: December 17, 2018, 07:22:51 AM »
Does 'coon' even have another slang meaning besides being a racial slur?
It is for self-policing the community of black people on the internet until they reform themselves and act as is proper for their race.

Just like when Muslims chop off an apostate’s head off.

Just self-policing, bro  :rollsafe
Margs

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #48327 on: December 17, 2018, 07:30:11 AM »
Crooked's office, yall.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #48328 on: December 17, 2018, 08:26:07 AM »
RE is still sleeping on this. No doubt the thread will be juicy as hell

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/12/17/ubisoft-staff-member-fired-pewdiepie-comments/

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #48329 on: December 17, 2018, 08:45:33 AM »
RE is still sleeping on this. No doubt the thread will be juicy as hell

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/12/17/ubisoft-staff-member-fired-pewdiepie-comments/

Oh hey, it's that TheQuartering dude again.   :lol
ど助平

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #48330 on: December 17, 2018, 09:15:38 AM »
Can’t wait for them to equate this to the ArenaNet firings.

marrec

« Reply #48331 on: December 17, 2018, 09:54:20 AM »
It was sickening that anyone defended that trash - if you abuse your customers and thus make it less much likely for anyone to buy your company’s products or services, then you put your own head on the chopping block.

How would you feel about that Ubisoft employee getting fired for her PDP comments?

I mean, beyond the absolution of employee/employer relationship, do you think her firing would be justified?

jorma

« Reply #48332 on: December 17, 2018, 10:02:48 AM »
It was sickening that anyone defended that trash - if you abuse your customers and thus make it less much likely for anyone to buy your company’s products or services, then you put your own head on the chopping block.

How would you feel about that Ubisoft employee getting fired for her PDP comments?

I mean, beyond the absolution of employee/employer relationship, do you think her firing would be justified?

I'm pretty sure that massive entertainment is a Swedish studio, which makes it really, really unlikely that she was fired because of those tweets

marrec

« Reply #48333 on: December 17, 2018, 10:03:36 AM »

I'm pretty sure that massive entertainment is a Swedish studio, which makes it really, really unlikely that she was fired because of those tweets

Baseless rumors and speculation without confirmation, for sure, but hypothetically.

jorma

« Reply #48334 on: December 17, 2018, 10:10:58 AM »

Baseless rumors and speculation without confirmation, for sure, but hypothetically.

unless it's her 59th transgression on twitter, no of course not

no one deserves to lose their livelihood over twitter nonsense, but i understand if massive don't want her nebulous threats on twitter to be associated with them so a stern talking to was probably in order

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #48335 on: December 17, 2018, 10:14:05 AM »

This tweet doesn't seem that bad.
The Arena Net ones were much more vitriolic (and frankly, uncalled for, in context), and there were multiple of them, which made it seem like an embarrassing tirade, too.

marrec

« Reply #48336 on: December 17, 2018, 10:25:34 AM »

The Arena Net ones were much more vitriolic (and frankly, uncalled for, in context), and there were multiple of them, which made it seem like an embarrassing tirade, too.

Arena Net lady dug her own grave by having a meltdown on Twitter.

Propagandhim

« Reply #48337 on: December 17, 2018, 10:28:30 AM »
Oh, is this the part where the 'Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences, X is a private company they can do what they want' line starts to become inconvenient? 

Neener, neener, neener.  rubs nose in dirt

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #48338 on: December 17, 2018, 10:41:47 AM »

Jessica Price actively tried to drum up a twitter mob against some dude by retweeting him out of context with a "fuck this dude" type response.

If you're an active tw@tter in 2018 and you're retweeting someones replies out of context as an exemplar of "look at this dick everyone, let's get 'em" and that backfires, you deserve how that goes.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #48340 on: December 17, 2018, 11:36:45 AM »
ど助平

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #48341 on: December 17, 2018, 11:49:06 AM »
i like how redneck is still sucking lores dick but he wont pay.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #48342 on: December 17, 2018, 12:18:46 PM »

Speaking for the Hypothetical, that tweet she did hardly seems worthy of a firing, and barely even worth an eye blink. That said, the evidence that she has been fired is pretty sparse. I agree with Cardage though. If you value your job, why would you tweet about public shit like that? Her being morally right doesn’t mean much if the employer just wants peace and quiet, which they usually do.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez

Tiops

« Reply #48344 on: December 17, 2018, 12:20:16 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I imagine that searching for an actually golden shower was not an easy task.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #48345 on: December 17, 2018, 12:22:20 PM »

Searched for "gold shower stall."
:rollsafe

Your SFW "golden shower" is right there already :doge
ど助平

Cauliflower Of Love

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #48347 on: December 17, 2018, 12:29:14 PM »

Speaking for the Hypothetical, that tweet she did hardly seems worthy of a firing, and barely even worth an eye blink. That said, the evidence that she has been fired is pretty sparse. I agree with Cardage though. If you value your job, why would you tweet about public shit like that? Her being morally right doesn’t mean much if the employer just wants peace and quiet, which they usually do.

Seems like she didn't get fired, she just shut down her twitter when she started getting heat

https://twitter.com/GrlpantsGR/status/1074699246903939072

edit:
Which, you know, Fair e-fucking-nough.

Boredfrom

« Reply #48348 on: December 17, 2018, 12:37:59 PM »
The streams are crossing over:

On one hand, I do not want the wall to be built.

On the other hand, listening to this guy moan about the explicitly stated policies of his chosen candidate makes me want the wall to be built.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/wapo-i-voted-for-trump-now-his-wall-may-destroy-my-butterfly-paradise.87634/page-2#post-16049271

Also, the people saying fuck this guy while there is a environmental threat.  :lol

Ask me if I care

Dumbass shallow people.

There's nothing like people willingly fucking themselves over

“Fuck the environment!”

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #48349 on: December 17, 2018, 12:42:12 PM »

Sometimes you gotta love your work though.

:mouf

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #48350 on: December 17, 2018, 12:44:36 PM »

Seems like she didn't get fired, she just shut down her twitter when she started getting heat

https://twitter.com/GrlpantsGR/status/1074699246903939072

edit:
Which, you know, Fair e-fucking-nough.

Yeah, probably just got asked to make it clear that it was her Twitter posts, and not Ubi’s. Won’t stop the chads from claiming victory, but who gives a fuck about them?

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #48351 on: December 17, 2018, 12:47:09 PM »
People gotta be smarter with their public facing social media accounts. Not everyone is a woke warrior that has your back no matter what, especially your boss.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #48352 on: December 17, 2018, 01:00:27 PM »
Twitter is effectively full of gangs literally searching for targets to get a fight started, so if you choose to stick your head above the trenches to call a target, you're either hoping someone gets got, or you're making yourself a target.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #48353 on: December 17, 2018, 01:01:17 PM »
Apparently banning Carl of Exeter from patreon is causing a bunch of people to quit the platform and content creators are losing money. I have two active subs and it will be interesting to see if it touches them

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #48354 on: December 17, 2018, 01:05:07 PM »
Oh her cat is important enough to include in a statement that includes her family and friends.

The pieces have fallen in to place.

On the contrary, she doesn’t include the cat with her family. Clearly, she dislikes it.

I don’t blame her. Cats are dicks.

jorma

« Reply #48355 on: December 17, 2018, 01:06:49 PM »
People gotta be smarter with their public facing social media accounts. Not everyone is a woke warrior that has your back no matter what, especially your boss.

She works in Sweden, doesn't work with PR and didn't profess her undying loyalty to ISIS. Her job was never in danger :)

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #48356 on: December 17, 2018, 01:08:19 PM »
I mostly just wanted to see Crossing Eden's head split open between being woke and defending Ubisoft

jorma

« Reply #48359 on: December 17, 2018, 01:16:30 PM »

It's OK to be straight.

see, isn't it awesome that you have a site like the bore where you can express pretty much any opinion without risking a ban  :P