Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5829134 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists Within
« Reply #53640 on: January 12, 2019, 10:22:10 AM »
It is interesting that people tried doing the "well if band-aids is all you have, you make do" as a serious proposal. Hey, do you want to know what you call a patient who is dying of cancer and all the doctors have available is band-aids? A dead patient. Doing "incremental" proposals means that humanity will be on the brink of extinction before steps we needed 10 years ago might be even considered, let alone the drastic changes that would be needed then.
well might as well give up being upset all the time and just enjoy our final days :heart

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists Within
« Reply #53641 on: January 12, 2019, 10:23:00 AM »

:teehee

benjipwns

« Reply #53642 on: January 12, 2019, 10:25:06 AM »
Been thinking. Mattis resigned and planned to stay on until February. Cohen is testifying publicly before a democratic congress in February. Reporting saying final report from SC in March, with things wrapping off in February.

I see a pattern of events playing out in February. It's gonna be lit.
2018 January February is coming

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #53643 on: January 12, 2019, 10:25:12 AM »
We should probably tear the whole system down and create something that serves the American people.

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1083804446117761025

“Americans are worried that the next President we elect for them will be even worse than Trump.”

🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #53644 on: January 12, 2019, 10:27:16 AM »
look, in my defense, i didn't know just how powerful my dox powers had become, i thought nobody would even notice the [citation needed] for months

Bananas

« Reply #53645 on: January 12, 2019, 10:38:28 AM »
Of course. I don’t think most of it presents particularly strong evidence. But there’s definitely things in there which make me think there was a cover up of some sort. Stuff like not letting paramedics into the school or reportedly waiting until 2am when there were no cameras to remove the bodies. Certain information that should be public record being hidden away under lock and key. I also thought the extensive flood damage and black mold made it seem like the school was in a terrible state of disrepair that no parent would send their child to, so I’m of two minds on whether I even think Sandy Hook was a functioning school at the time.

Do I think Sandy Hook was a hoax? Not exactly. But I do think there’s something definitely weird in how it was handled by officials, and suspicious in how it was presented to the public. Speaking purely on conjecture, I think it is likely that a tragedy did happen there, but I think the Adam Lanza story was created to cover up what really happened. How the story we got was preferable to the truth, I couldn’t speculate on.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/families-of-sandy-hook-shooting-victims-win-legal-victory-in-lawsuit-against-infowars-alex-jones.1470958/#post-253710580

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53646 on: January 12, 2019, 10:39:50 AM »
I love it when people on gaf go "what's that?" about infowars and jones.

« Reply #53647 on: January 12, 2019, 11:22:24 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-hits-out-at-snowflake-generation-for-looking-for-a-reason-to-be-offended-update-the-rock-says-interview-never-happened.92797/

Thread is about an article saying The Rock Dwayne Johnson is tired of the outrage culture . Thread goes up to 20 pages of outrage against rock for saying that and then we find out the interview was fake thus proving the fake interview right

agrajag

« Reply #53648 on: January 12, 2019, 11:30:05 AM »
Fake news, the incel gators showed their asses when they defended the fake statement and must be really embarrassed right about now! They ain't slick.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53649 on: January 12, 2019, 11:34:37 AM »
I fucked up..... But damn so did shit loads of papers and news sites. This shit is everywhere

Fuck you Beefy  :lol

You probably only saw it in your twitter feed and copy pasted the first paragraph.

yeah but he fucked up by being a free freelance poster linker on the trophy winning journalist site resetera.com LLC!

Note that that thread hasn't "run it's course" though!   :rofl

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53650 on: January 12, 2019, 11:43:50 AM »
Its kind of fascinating seeing two concurrent topics about R Kelly and Michael Jackson and see how era consensus is that one is definitely a piece of shit peadophile just watch the documentary, and the other is an unjust victim of false allegations, don't watch the documentary.

PogiJones

« Reply #53651 on: January 12, 2019, 11:46:20 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-pokemon-do-you-most-want-redesigns-for.93028/#post-16798105

None, pokemon were designed the way they were. Redesigning any would just be wrong.

Edit-obviously outside of changing jynx's color, that's an extreme exception.

Sorry bro, that edit won't save you if a mod's feeling horny

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53652 on: January 12, 2019, 11:54:06 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/admitting-he-didnt-commit-a-crime-idf-puts-teen-in-admin-detention-for-facebook-post.93032/post-16798456

But excelsioref, you're a huge fucking advocate of 'deplatforming', mocking the concept of free speech, and pushing for real world consequences and punishments for expressing ideas online - this seems like exactly the kind of thing you yourself have pushed for as a thing you want to happen more often?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53653 on: January 12, 2019, 12:25:40 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/venezuelan-government-blocks-access-to-wikipedia.93010/post-16795980
I hope the people of Venezuela can find away to get his head on a pike. Preferably in the most brutal and painful way possible.

Civil Discourse Triumphs

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #53655 on: January 12, 2019, 12:42:28 PM »
It’s funny to see how far people will go to avoid admitting they were wrong.

“Yeah well he didn’t vote in 2016 so he’s still a piece of shit”
Are you selectively choosing which posts you read and which you don’t? Let me repeat it for you directly. Buddy made a post gushing about MBS and referring to Rupert Murdoch of all people as a good friend of his. When people rightfully questioned why the Rock would allow himself to be used as part of MBS’ propaganda, he went and edited his post by adding things to it and removing parts of it as well. He then later replied to a reporter who brought up the original post, that the reporter was behaving in click bait journalism, and for the reporter to read what the Rock had actually wrote. Now keep in mind that the Rock has edited his post, and was telling the reporter lines that were never in the original post.

Yes, he’s a shitty person.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-hits-out-at-snowflake-generation-for-looking-for-a-reason-to-be-offended-update-the-rock-says-interview-never-happened.92797/post-16797834

Can someone translate this?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53656 on: January 12, 2019, 12:49:59 PM »
It’s funny to see how far people will go to avoid admitting they were wrong.

“Yeah well he didn’t vote in 2016 so he’s still a piece of shit”
Are you selectively choosing which posts you read and which you don’t? Let me repeat it for you directly. Buddy made a post gushing about MBS and referring to Rupert Murdoch of all people as a good friend of his. When people rightfully questioned why the Rock would allow himself to be used as part of MBS’ propaganda, he went and edited his post by adding things to it and removing parts of it as well. He then later replied to a reporter who brought up the original post, that the reporter was behaving in click bait journalism, and for the reporter to read what the Rock had actually wrote. Now keep in mind that the Rock has edited his post, and was telling the reporter lines that were never in the original post.

Yes, he’s a shitty person.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-hits-out-at-snowflake-generation-for-looking-for-a-reason-to-be-offended-update-the-rock-says-interview-never-happened.92797/post-16797834

Can someone translate this?

You can't clarify things.

-

I’ve seen this on social media, it happens occasionally, someone coined it ‘bandwagoning’

I’ve seen this on social media, it happens occasionally, someone coined it ‘bandwagoning

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #53657 on: January 12, 2019, 12:56:55 PM »
Yikes Dwayne the "Milkshake Duck" Johnson.

Oof he ain't fooling anybody.
🤴

Jansen

« Reply #53658 on: January 12, 2019, 01:27:41 PM »
for the record I haven't watched anime since I was a teen

The self hating anime fan is a tired trope here.

Not more than the eternally butthurt weeb

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #53659 on: January 12, 2019, 01:39:30 PM »
I love anime and all of you can suck my dick 🤾

PogiJones

« Reply #53660 on: January 12, 2019, 01:51:47 PM »
Just realized I could use uBlock Origin's element blocker to get rid of Typhon's avatar on RE.

Way better.

PogiJones

« Reply #53661 on: January 12, 2019, 01:53:56 PM »

:rejoice

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53663 on: January 12, 2019, 03:03:02 PM »
I like how many people were like wow that article is crazy, but only after some twitter dude excepted it:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nyt-f-b-i-opened-inquiry-into-whether-trump-was-secretly-working-on-behalf-of-russia-after-firing-comey.92943/page-7

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #53664 on: January 12, 2019, 04:28:57 PM »
Quote from: The Kree
18 posts in a year.

Remember to check.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/16803594

Since he's the most prolific at looking at your social # value I wonder if they will just give him a warning.  They've had no problem banning others for weeks.
sigh

Propagandhim

« Reply #53665 on: January 12, 2019, 04:31:29 PM »
18 posts in a year.

Remember to check.

Since he's the most prolific at looking at your social # value I wonder if they will just give him a warning.  They've had no problem banning others for weeks.

It's not like the guy he's responding to is saying anything out of line, either.   

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53666 on: January 12, 2019, 04:38:40 PM »
2084 posts

I see you

clothedmacuser

« Reply #53667 on: January 12, 2019, 04:38:48 PM »
18 posts in a year.

Remember to check.

It's not like the guy he's responding to is saying anything out of line, either.

But he has less than 18 posts?  How can it be anything but racist drivel?  18 posts!
sigh

Boredfrom

« Reply #53668 on: January 12, 2019, 04:57:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-hits-out-at-snowflake-generation-for-looking-for-a-reason-to-be-offended-update-the-rock-says-interview-never-happened.92797/page-26#post-16804862

See yeah the difference to us versus Fox News watchers in being exposed to fake news, once the truth is out we can have some humility and apologize that we fell for it, Fox News watchers continue to ingest and ingest the shit

:lol

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #53669 on: January 12, 2019, 05:02:36 PM »
 :woody

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #53671 on: January 12, 2019, 06:11:17 PM »
You're right bananas, Kevin Spacey did nothing wrong

spoiler (click to show/hide)
what tf is wrong with you
[close]

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #53672 on: January 12, 2019, 06:30:52 PM »
Mods could we trade Transhuman for Creepy Stalker? At least for a season?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53673 on: January 12, 2019, 07:28:20 PM »
benji's already here

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #53674 on: January 12, 2019, 07:29:20 PM »
No, I mean the Frenchman.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Bane?
[close]

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53675 on: January 12, 2019, 07:53:41 PM »
le benji cest ici aja

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

clothedmacuser

sigh

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53678 on: January 12, 2019, 08:07:13 PM »
The dude in the rolls has a megaphone.

:neogaf

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #53679 on: January 12, 2019, 08:21:25 PM »
Drive by 2019 style  :lol
🤴

Jansen

« Reply #53680 on: January 12, 2019, 08:45:02 PM »
18 posts in a year.

Remember to check.

No ban or warning. Mods totes don't play favs on reee

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #53681 on: January 12, 2019, 08:55:07 PM »
Just like oldGaf. I guess those who forget history really are doomed to repeat it.

Coup d'état incoming

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53682 on: January 12, 2019, 08:59:31 PM »
it's like they say, the history of history is doomed to repeat itself if you don't  history of history.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #53683 on: January 12, 2019, 09:06:00 PM »
Mods could we trade Transhuman for Creepy Stalker? At least for a season?

Wait, you guys had a member called Creepy Stalker, who was legitimately a creepy stalker according to bore posts, and you want him back?

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #53684 on: January 12, 2019, 09:16:18 PM »
Isn't a friend just stalker you happen to like?  :rollsafe

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53685 on: January 12, 2019, 09:47:20 PM »
Not according to my last judge.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53686 on: January 12, 2019, 09:49:43 PM »
Judge Reinhold

agrajag

« Reply #53687 on: January 12, 2019, 09:52:40 PM »

Generation Snowflake

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #53688 on: January 12, 2019, 09:54:27 PM »
18 posts in a year.

Remember to check.

No ban or warning. Mods totes don't play favs on reee

This is who he's trying to post shame too. Ree doing swell on trying not to seem insane here.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53689 on: January 12, 2019, 10:03:25 PM »
I swear there's some loser out there tracking information about resetera members like post counts numbers, or ban messages.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #53690 on: January 12, 2019, 10:05:13 PM »

Generation Snowflake

Why do people always say snowflake like it's a bad thing. I wanna be a pretty snowflake

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53691 on: January 12, 2019, 10:06:35 PM »

Generation Snowflake

Why do people always say snowflake like it's a bad thing. I wanna be a pretty snowflake

Why? To start withering away as soon as you fall in to the sky and then just melt away once you hit the ground running? Only to have people hold you up as something beautiful, until

Jansen

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53694 on: January 12, 2019, 10:08:46 PM »
https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1083864714201964546

HE LIKES PORN? HANG THIS SICK FILTH

What is this story even about? I've been avoiding it, but now it's about cam girls, so go on.

BisMarckie

« Reply #53695 on: January 12, 2019, 10:12:32 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

This is who he's trying to post shame too. Ree doing swell on trying not to seem insane here.

"pwns" huh? :thinking

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53696 on: January 12, 2019, 10:31:14 PM »
I want to join era to have some discourse with them, but I'm honestly afraid that if I say something wrong, they're do something malicious.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #53697 on: January 12, 2019, 10:39:04 PM »
What is this story even about? I've been avoiding it, but now it's about cam girls, so go on.

Remember when that Apple employee left that prototype phone at a bar? It's like that, except instead of an iphone it's a usb with porn on it.

And they're trying to insinuate he's a paedophile for watching porn

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53698 on: January 12, 2019, 11:00:58 PM »

Remember when that Apple employee left that prototype phone at a bar? It's like that, except instead of an iphone it's a usb with porn on it.

And they're trying to insinuate he's a paedophile for watching porn

God damn that's an awesome analogy (learn it you fucking era distinguished mentally-challenged(literally cause you people are distinguished mentally-challenged in comprehension), but who'es the Apple in this case?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53699 on: January 12, 2019, 11:01:29 PM »
oh yea, sorry, but I was using the term correctly, so fix it mods.