Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5828222 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists Within
« Reply #53760 on: January 14, 2019, 10:57:36 AM »
Could a Democratic Congress not at some stage declare war retroactively given that Russia committed cyber attacks and other active measures without its knowledge? Many experts have called this a new cold war era...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/two-years-ago-congress-was-told-by-the-fbi-behind-closed-doors-that-trump-may-be-a-russian-stooge.93327/#post-16854334

:neogaf
ὕβρις

marrec

Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists Within
« Reply #53762 on: January 14, 2019, 10:59:05 AM »
yess we are back  :ryker

i missed you all

What happen? Did somebody set us up the bomb?

I did it to remind you all who you're messing with  :bolo

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #53765 on: January 14, 2019, 11:05:19 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chris-pratt-and-katherine-schwarzenegger-are-getting-married.93293/#post-16848666

:ego

That's what you do if someone isn't a milkshake duck. You just pretend he already is

The signs are there. It's not about if but when. Religious conservates eventually slip up. Like, I won't even be shocked if he does say something awful because I've already prepared and accepted that he will eventually. It's like if you know a person is a thief and other people call him a thief, I'm not going to be shocked if one day he steals my laptop.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chris-pratt-and-katherine-schwarzenegger-are-getting-married.93293/post-16850089

Woke +1

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 11:51:03 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #53767 on: January 14, 2019, 11:17:12 AM »
I guess we're just pretnding that Rumbler and Joe didn't spend the last 36 hours scrubbing the site to erase all evidence of the Bire's sex scandal?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 11:23:30 AM by KennyLoggins »

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #53768 on: January 14, 2019, 11:21:14 AM »
How much revenue did the bire lose during the time it was offline?
Oi Oi

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #53769 on: January 14, 2019, 11:31:03 AM »
OK, which one of you mofos tripped on the cable.

skullstorm

« Reply #53770 on: January 14, 2019, 11:47:03 AM »
Yeah I had to browse Resetera during the downtime  :doge

Tiops

« Reply #53771 on: January 14, 2019, 11:50:49 AM »
Is this how incelsiorlef felt? This brief moment of annihilation?

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #53772 on: January 14, 2019, 11:57:01 AM »
sorry guys, I meant to take down http://thebero.com/

Averon

« Reply #53773 on: January 14, 2019, 12:10:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chris-pratt-and-katherine-schwarzenegger-are-getting-married.93293/#post-16848666

:ego

That's what you do if someone isn't a milkshake duck. You just pretend he already is

The signs are there. It's not about if but when. Religious conservates eventually slip up. Like, I won't even be shocked if he does say something awful because I've already prepared and accepted that he will eventually. It's like if you know a person is a thief and other people call him a thief, I'm not going to be shocked if one day he steals my laptop.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chris-pratt-and-katherine-schwarzenegger-are-getting-married.93293/post-16850089

Woke +1

That Chris Pratt thread is the perfect distillation of ERA. Scraping at the bottom of the barrel to find something on Pratt so they can have an excuse to go on their usual moral outrage binges.

PogiJones

« Reply #53774 on: January 14, 2019, 12:16:10 PM »
We should have known there would be retaliation after Benji got RE's wiki page deleted.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53775 on: January 14, 2019, 12:18:23 PM »
We should have known there would be retaliation after Benji got RE's wiki page deleted.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was some of the stupid mods actioning thebire.

Propagandhim

« Reply #53776 on: January 14, 2019, 12:19:12 PM »
Welcome back, skinfolk

agrajag

« Reply #53777 on: January 14, 2019, 12:25:40 PM »
Welcome back, skinfolk

you ain't my kinfolk

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53778 on: January 14, 2019, 12:36:34 PM »
btw i directed all the fbi people that visited me to benji.

(they already had its address)

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #53779 on: January 14, 2019, 12:38:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/went-to-tokyo-disneyland-and-came-disappointed-about-lack-of-language-accessibility-for-foreigners-on-rides-missed-opportunity.93299/

A moving plea for uniting the world if I've ever seen one.

We went to Disney Sea in Tokyo and it was a great time even though we couldn't understand some of the ride audio. Going on the Indiana Jones ride and having him yelling out shit in Japanese was great, so was the Tower of Terror. What a giant fucking whine, lol.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #53780 on: January 14, 2019, 12:48:44 PM »
How much revenue did the bire lose during the time it was offline?

The nudes inbox is running dangerously low.
©@©™

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #53782 on: January 14, 2019, 01:00:37 PM »
Could a Democratic Congress not at some stage declare war retroactively given that Russia committed cyber attacks and other active measures without its knowledge? Many experts have called this a new cold war era...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/two-years-ago-congress-was-told-by-the-fbi-behind-closed-doors-that-trump-may-be-a-russian-stooge.93327/#post-16854334

Whaaaatt exactly does a ‘retroactive’ war look like? Fighting with bayonets? And yeah, those retroactive declarations of war won’t get silly. When does India declare war on the UK for the occupation?

:mindblown

PogiJones

« Reply #53783 on: January 14, 2019, 01:04:42 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bless-you-after-a-sneeze-is-bullshit.93298/#post-16849877

Yelling GEZUNDHEIT!!! is much better, in my opinion.
Isn't it kinda cultural appropiation if you're not jewish?

:snoop

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #53784 on: January 14, 2019, 01:05:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bless-you-after-a-sneeze-is-bullshit.93298/#post-16849877

Oy Vey.

Propagandhim

« Reply #53785 on: January 14, 2019, 01:05:46 PM »

"There is no such thing as outrage culture"

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #53786 on: January 14, 2019, 01:11:01 PM »

Whaaaatt exactly does a ‘retroactive’ war look like? Fighting with bayonets? And yeah, those retroactive declarations of war won’t get silly. When does India declare war on the UK for the occupation?

:mindblown

I mean once the nukes are flying I guess all this would be irrelevant.
ὕβρις

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #53787 on: January 14, 2019, 01:19:20 PM »
I do not know with what weapons World War Three will be fought, but World War Zero will be fought with slickness.
Oi Oi

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53788 on: January 14, 2019, 01:19:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-epic-games-store-as-described-by-sergey-galyonkin-steamspy-creator-currently-at-epic-update-sergey-clarifying-points-on-twitter.93249/post-16861188

talking on twitter about a resetera thread
Why not do it here? Why squawk about it on Twitter?

Yes, its a mystery why more developers don't post on restarea.

Averon

« Reply #53789 on: January 14, 2019, 01:24:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-epic-games-store-as-described-by-sergey-galyonkin-steamspy-creator-currently-at-epic-update-sergey-clarifying-points-on-twitter.93249/post-16861188

Look at the responses following that. They are now getting pissy he won't enter their lion's den to be chewed up and spat out  :lol

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53790 on: January 14, 2019, 01:25:54 PM »
are the admins and mods here gonna be like era mods and admins and not mod and admin to tell what happened when the bire went down?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53791 on: January 14, 2019, 01:34:05 PM »
Look at the responses following that. They are now getting pissy he won't enter their lion's den to be chewed up and spat out  :lol

If he did sign up, why would anyone believe his lies with his inevitably low post count anyway?

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #53792 on: January 14, 2019, 01:38:18 PM »
Jaysuz, that Pratt Engagement thread is utter trash. Perfect encapsulation of how hateful many of the posters are.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/chris-pratt-and-katherine-schwarzenegger-are-getting-married.93293/post-16857749

Would Christian Democrats follow far-right figures like Candace Owens (he's stopped following her now), hunting and redneck channels, or go on about how Hollywood doesn't represent average blue collar Americans? I don't think so.

It's possible he could be a centrist with this quote:
“I really feel there’s common ground out there that’s missed because we focus on the things that separate us...

“You’re either the red state or the blue state, the left or the right. Not everything is politics. And maybe that’s something I’d want to help bridge, because I don’t feel represented by either side.”

:drudge :drudge  Centrist!!  :drudge :drudge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #53793 on: January 14, 2019, 01:47:59 PM »
lol at PoliERA not being able to handle someone who's real instead of "woke" so they go crying to the mods to protect them from the black man and then dance on the grave before getting back to their endless speculative fan fiction on how amazing the primaries will be:
well now we know why minorities are leaving resetti in droves: they are all being banned for disagreeing with the white masters mods

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53794 on: January 14, 2019, 01:48:07 PM »

Chris Pratts a funny dude.
I see why Era hate him.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #53795 on: January 14, 2019, 01:50:13 PM »
My world is caving in around me through the sheer unironic statement made in the following post. It’s lack of self awareness is turning the world gray around me.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-epic-games-store-as-described-by-sergey-galyonkin-steamspy-creator-currently-at-epic-update-sergey-clarifying-points-on-twitter.93249/post-16861819

Reddit is awful for meaningful discussion because often anything that goes against the grain is shut down and made invisible. Totally pointless unless you're going to circlejerk. Too temperamental.

:cat

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #53796 on: January 14, 2019, 01:54:50 PM »

Why a worldwide platform like Twitter to clarify and communicate about a future platform impacting millions of potential clients instead of niche forum ResetERA ?
:thinking
ὕβρις

stufte

« Reply #53797 on: January 14, 2019, 01:57:57 PM »
LOL. Someone should update the REE wiki page with some info on how important they are. Oh... wait.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #53798 on: January 14, 2019, 01:58:47 PM »

Why a worldwide platform like Twitter to clarify and communicate about a future platform impacting millions of potential clients instead of niche forum ResetERA ?
:thinking

Twitter is full of fake accounts and Russian trolls, unlike Resetera that’s full of fake accounts and Russian trolls.
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53799 on: January 14, 2019, 02:08:38 PM »
I like that I was banned on both gaf and era for saying that trump was a russian stooge.

stufte

« Reply #53800 on: January 14, 2019, 02:10:15 PM »
I like that I was banned on both gaf and era for saying that trump was a russian stooge.

GAF makes sense, but ERA? How were you not given modship?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53801 on: January 14, 2019, 02:11:12 PM »

GAF makes sense, but ERA? How were you not given modship?

era is the czech side of the union.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #53802 on: January 14, 2019, 02:12:09 PM »
maybe using twitter to argue corrections isn’t the best place?

Or a Russian podcast to talk about unannounced policy about a store to impact people across the globe?

RIDES IN DISNEYLAND TOKYO (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF DISNEY AN AMERICAN AND BENEVOLENT COMPANY) IN JAPANESE AND NOW THIS ?
 :gamergate
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53803 on: January 14, 2019, 02:13:31 PM »
where's benji and why did you ddos the bire?!?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #53804 on: January 14, 2019, 02:14:27 PM »
Yes Sergey, you probably do need to clear things up instead of hoping the entire western world suddenly understands Russian, of course people aren't going to 'actually listen' to it, they fucking can't ya goober.

Won't someone think of the Western World ?
ὕβρις

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #53805 on: January 14, 2019, 02:19:19 PM »
Another suicide thread, what a toxic place
:O

stufte

« Reply #53806 on: January 14, 2019, 02:19:47 PM »

Account suicide or what.

james

« Reply #53808 on: January 14, 2019, 02:21:22 PM »

Account suicide or what.

Jump off the GW bridge suicide call for help

stufte

« Reply #53809 on: January 14, 2019, 02:23:28 PM »

Account suicide or what.

Where is RedMercury to determine if this person is a waste of space or not?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #53810 on: January 14, 2019, 02:29:39 PM »
why are those threads even kept open? seems perverse

paprikastaude

« Reply #53811 on: January 14, 2019, 02:30:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-i-probably-am-going-to-have-to-kill-myself-soon-and-im-terrified-but-i-have-to-love.93381/

Why does Era attract these types of people?

brb checking this dude's twitter history to determine whether he deserves our help or not.

Oh... oh, so you retweeted boogie in 2012??... and I see not even an apology?

james

« Reply #53812 on: January 14, 2019, 02:31:25 PM »
Why does Era attract these types of people?

Only people with a weak and broken mind are attracted to text-based discussion forums in 2019. Throw in 24/7 negativity, and no wonder so many snap.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #53813 on: January 14, 2019, 02:32:07 PM »

Account suicide or what.

Where is RedMercury to determine if this person is a waste of space or not?

Need to keep him away! If he detects centricity, he might give advice on form and how to slice deeply enough.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #53814 on: January 14, 2019, 02:32:08 PM »
Once, I would love the OP of a suicide thread to casually mention he voted for Trump after a few pages of "please get help" and "we love you".
Oi Oi

stufte

« Reply #53815 on: January 14, 2019, 02:34:17 PM »
Once, I would love the OP of a suicide thread to casually mention he voted for Trump after a few pages of "please get help" and "we love you".

it would change to post after post of

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #53816 on: January 14, 2019, 02:35:22 PM »
No the thread would be closed for being a troll and not having been created in good faith
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53817 on: January 14, 2019, 02:35:46 PM »

didn't this already happen?

e: o no wait slayven didn't vote.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53818 on: January 14, 2019, 02:38:52 PM »
They only have 219 posts, they don't deserve any sympathy

stufte

« Reply #53819 on: January 14, 2019, 02:39:58 PM »
They only have 219 posts, they don't deserve any sympathy

Always check.

- The Kree